Jump to content

Third Shift

There are currently no reviews.
Sub-genres: Suspense, Drama

There are two men struggling to pass through denial, guilt, anger, bargaining, depression, hopefulness to finally get to the acceptance stage.

The story is a 'ripped from the headlines' kind of tale. It's based on actual events, but the stories and characters are completely fictional. The subject matter is very grim. It's definitely rated mature and if you are sensitive, this won't be the story for you.

p class="BodySingleSp">During the course of life, we encounter death.  Whether it is the passing of a person, a relationship, or even an idea, we must cope with the loss.  Sometimes we do so with grace and other times we can be clumsy.  Regardless, our struggles with grief can be aided when shared with others. 

This is the story of two very different men.  One is gay.  The other is straight.  One is in a position of power; his associate a captive.  Together they are navigating the turbulent waters of sorrow.  There are signposts along the way, but they don't tell us the story.  These markers only give us a general sense of where we are going.  

Copyright © 2016 Cole Matthews; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

I forgot to add in my last review that Sandy left TWO DAYS BEFORE VALENTINE'S DAY!!! What a shit! :devil: Jesus, did Casey never hear of the bro-code?????

Link to comment
On 06/06/2016 01:39 PM, Lisa said:

I forgot to add in my last review that Sandy left TWO DAYS BEFORE VALENTINE'S DAY!!! What a shit! :devil: Jesus, did Casey never hear of the bro-code?????

Casey most certainly never heard of the bro-code. Their timing is significant though. Thanks for the fantastic comments. :) I appreciate it!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..