Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 4,010 Words
  • 19,619 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Boy Next Door - 1. Chapter 1

Well, here I am. Brian's my name, I'm 16 years old, about 5' 9", and 115 pounds of raw fury baby! Ahem...moving along. I can't believe that we moved all the way from the calm and quiet country side of Southern Illinois to the violent hustle and bustle of Chicago. I was happy where I was! I had a cool job driving a tractor for Mr. Cantrail, I had good friends, and we had a beautiful house on our own property. This town is too crowded. You look out your window and you can see right into your neighbor's window. Little did I know that I was going to appreciate that little disadvantage by the end of the summer.

It began the day that I was helping my mom move my stuff into the house. I was hot, tired, thirsty, sore, and still pretty pissed off about moving to this godforsaken place from what was, at the time, my entire life. I couldn't even focus on what was going on without thinking of home. A car would go by and I'd hear a familiar song on the radio that would remind me of the good ol' days. Or I'd see a piece of furniture that me and a good friend nicked with a Tonka truck when we were youngsters. Now, I've never been the kind of guy to just start crying for no reason, but I might have reconsidered if I thought there wasn't anybody watching.

The heat was unbearable. I wasn't sweating anymore, I was raining! Not only was I homesick, but I swore to kill everybody on the whole damn block if one more person told me, "It's not the heat, it's the humidity!" I HATE that saying! Who gives a fuck?!?! It's hot and that's all that matters! I had to take off my tank top and use an old towel to dry off. I must admit, my smooth chest and arms had gotten a nice tan, beige with a pinkish hue. My light brown hair was becoming an annoyance as the wet strands stuck to the sides of my face. But at this point, everything was an annoyance. That's when I heard some voices from the other side of the U-Haul truck.

I walked around to the other side to see my 12 year old sister drooling over a kid that looked like he stepped right out of a Teeny Bopper magazine. He looked incredible! He was a few inches shorter than me, and he was slim...you know, skinny without being anorexic. He had hair that had been dyed a shiny combination of dark brown and crimson. It hung down to his ears in a bowl cut and seemed to create a hypnotic moving picture frame for his adorable face. He had one of those gorgeous smiles that could breathe new life into the coldest of hearts. He had a tiny mole on his right cheek, a cute button nose, and skin so smooth it looked more like liquid than anything else. He was wearing baggy shorts and a T-shirt that was ripped over his right nipple. The little pink bud called out to me as it ducked playfully behind that flap of T-shirt. He was absolutely delicious!

I never really thought of myself as gay. I knew that I was curious about having sex with guys and stuff, but I was straight...wasn't I? It was kind of hard to tell at this point. Like I said, I had thoughts, even dreams about guys in school, but this was different. Before this kid they were all physical acts. Blow jobs, anal sex, masturbation....but I was feeling something else with this boy. I found myself wanting to hold him, run my hands through his hair, kiss him tenderly under the moonlit sky while we......HEY! What am I thinking?!?! Snap out of it!

I walked over and extended my hand out to this vision of loveliness. He seemed taken aback for a minute, then he got this weird look on his face. He lowered his voice and gave me a shy smile and shook my hand. Oops... looks like he and my sister, Amy, had a little "tet a tet" going on and I walked into the middle of it. I just figured that this kid was hoping to hit on my little sister and seeing her big brother coming around the corner scared him off. After all, he didn't look any older than 14. I can give him credit for trying, I was too scared to talk to girls back then. Oh well, might as well get back to work so I can get out of this hot sun.

"I'm Josh by the way." The kid yelled out. Yeah, whatever. I kept walking like I didn't even hear him. I'll be damned if he tries to make points with Amy by being nice to me.

I went back into the house and grabbed an ice cold Mountain Dew. I sat under the air conditioner and watched TV until I fell asleep. I couldn't have been out for more than an hour, but when I woke up...there was Josh staring at me through the living room window. He pointed to the door and I opened it.

"I was wondering if I could come in for a few minutes. I got locked out of my house and my mom won't be home for another hour or so." He said.

He looked hopeful, and despite the fact that he was trying to bone my baby sister, I let him in. I didn't really have a whole lot to say to him, and I'm sure that if Amy had come home I'd be forced to "chaperone". But all that aside, I just couldn't deny my attraction for this kid. The two of us stood in the hallway for a second before going into the living room. He sort of plopped down on the couch like a five year old and leaned back.

"So why didn't you go with them?" he asked out of the blue.

I was still waking up, so I was a bit confused. That's when I realized that I was the only one minding the store here. My family had seemingly disappeared and left me behind. "You know where they went?" I asked.

"Your dad said that they were going to go get some more stuff. They just left and said that you might let me in for a little while until my mom gets home. I hope I'm not bothering you."

Why couldn't I stop looking at Josh? What was wrong with me all of the sudden? We talked for a while and he was actually a pretty cool guy. I found out that he was an artist and drew his own comic books. He asked me if I wanted to go over to his house and see them.

"Aren't you locked out of your house?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. Well, maybe later."

He got quiet for a few moments after that, but I broke the ice by going over to the video cabinet. We looked through all of the movies and decided to watch the Toxic Avenger. Out of all the movies I had, he seemed to scream out loud when he saw that one. There's something to be said about cult movies. We put it on and were laughing in the first ten minutes. I'd seen the movie a million times, but this was only his second time around and he enjoyed it again with new eyes. I took a couple of hidden opportunities to take a good, hard look at my teenage guest. The sound of his laughter was a real turn on. There's just something so sexy about a voice going through the change from boyhood to manhood. His smile was warm, his lips were thin red strips that invited me to move closer. I pretended to laugh harder and inched closer until our legs were touching. The contact between our bare legs was electric. He looked over at me with his baby brown eyes and his smile faded for a quick second. I don't know why, but I felt magnetized to him in a moment that seemed to last an eternity. But I got nervous and broke the stare, looking back towards the television.

He started watching the movie again too, but he didn't seem as focused this time. After only five more minutes, he jumped up and headed for the door. It was kind of sudden and I was hoping that he didn't think that I was hitting on him or anything. I WAS...but I didn't want him to think I was. Before I could really say goodbye, he was shouting "Gotta run! See Ya Later!" and running out of the front door. Oh well, it's not like I didn't know where he lived.

I didn't see any point in finishing the movie, so I turned off the TV and headed up to my room to finish fixing it up. After all, I was more than awake after Josh's visit. I walked over to plug my radio into an outlet by the window and just happened to look up as Josh ran by his window. "How did he get in the house?" I thought to my self. But then I saw him pull the shade down over his open bedroom window. Strange thing for a kid to do in the middle of the afternoon. But he was an artist. Artists are weird anyway.

I went back to fixing up my room, but my curiosity kept me glued to the window. Just then, a gust of wind passed between our houses and the shade flew back ever so slightly. That's when I caught a glimpse of Josh laying back on his bed. He was naked...AND JACKING OFF!!! Oh...WOW! Oh my god, he was so...he looked so...he was just...delicious! I could only catch a few brief glances when the wind blew, but it was enough to force me to unzip my pants and start beating off right at the window. I wanted to see more! I HAD to see more!

I ran down stairs at top speed, rummaging through the cardboard boxes. All the while I'm thinking, "Oh please baby! Hold out! Hold out for just five more minutes!" I found it! My old camcorder! I ran outside, full of anticipation, and I cautiously looked through Josh's bedroom window. He had his eyes closed, which was a plus. So I took my camcorder and hid it in the sleeve of a shirt I had on the clothes line outside. My camcorder's pretty small, so it fit stealthily inside with no problems. I zoomed all the way in to catch the dirty deed, and put tiny piece of tape on the window so it could hold the shade open. It wasn't exactly Mission: Impossible, but I was proud of it nonetheless.

I went back inside so I wouldn't get caught, and finished jacking off, thinking of the lustful feelings going through the mind of my little candy ass. I waited until he left the house the next morning, and I ran out to get the camera. I felt my whole body shaking with delight as I hooked it up to the television. My parents had gone back for the last load and figured that they'd give me a break since I'd left everything I ever loved back home. Home? There's something I hadn't thought about in a while. Maybe Josh was the perfect cure for homesickness. Anyway, I pressed play and started to watch the tape as I transferred it to VHS. Just then, Josh came knocking at the door. DAMMIT! I shut off the TV and let the tape keep recording. He would no doubt be looking for Amy so he could make that dream come true. Couldn't let him see my little video project, could I?

He wanted to come in, but I asked if he wanted to play outside instead. He agreed and we went in the back yard to hang out. We talked some more and exchanged a few dirty jokes that we heard on the Internet, but nothing could take my mind off of the tape in the house. I was almost on the verge of sending Josh home just so I could watch it already. I was feeling nervous and jittery, and the thought of me having video footage of this teen angel sliding his silky fingers up and down his rod was giving me a boner something awful!

I learned a little bit more about him during our little conversation. Like he was 15 years old with a baby face, and he had skipped a grade and would probably be in some of my classes this coming school year. He was an exceptional artist and wanted to draw for Marvel Comics one day. He was cute, talented, smart, ambitious, mature...if only he could be mine.

"...Is that alright with you dude?...Earth to Brian." He said as I realized that I wasn't paying any attention to what he was saying.

"Is what alright?" I asked.

"Can I use your bathroom?"

"Sure, go ahead." I told him. I was kind of glad to see him disappear into the house. I needed to adjust myself and come down from my lustful high so as not to make him suspicious. I had a vision of the two of us together. We weren't engaging in any of the acts that I usually think about, we were just sitting on the couch watching a movie. His head was on my chest and my hand gently caressed his shoulder. For some reason, that image was more erotic, more arousing, more beautiful than anything I could have imagined before Josh came into my life. It was then that I realized that he had been gone for quite a while, so I went in to check up on him.

My jaw almost dropped to the floor when I saw Josh standing next to the VCR! He had a tape in his hand and I thought for sure that I'd been caught red handed! I don't think O.J.'s defense would have worked in this situation! I was so relieved to come around the corner to see that the TV was off and the VCR still had a tape in it. I had gotten so scared that I told Josh that I had some homework to do and that he'd better get going. He seemed just as eager to leave as I was to have him leave. And he uttered the same catch phrase as he skated out the front door, "Gotta run, see ya later!"

I practically broke my neck running through the house to the television. I was trembling with impatience as I got myself a prime spot on the couch and pressed play. The picture was a lot better than I thought. It seemed even closer than I remember, and the picture seemed even clearer than anything I've ever shot with that camera. Anyway, I had a prime angle of Josh on his bed stroking himself and once again...I had to join in. Every time Josh moaned or sighed or spasmed I did it with him. Sure he was in some fantasy land filled with bulemic supermodels and big breasted Playboy bunnies, but as far as I was concerned...this boy belonged to me!

Finally, I saw something that completely blew me away. I had to rewind the tape to make sure that my eyes weren't playing tricks on me, but I had seen it right...in the background was my face peeking through the window! Wait a minute...this wasn't MY footage! I couldn't have taped myself from that angle! Just as I was figuring things out, the tape moaned, "Oohhhh Brian!" Was he thinking about ME?!?! But...but...he was...and what about...? Then I heard a certain sexy teenage voice speak out from behind me.

"I was hoping you'd like that part." Josh said as he leaned up against the wall. He was damn good at sneaking in and out of places! "I haven't stopped thinking about you since that day I saw you with your shirt off, Brian." I remembered suddenly that I had my pants down and yanked them up to my neck at the speed of light. Josh jumped back at my unpredictable actions. He seemed a little scared that maybe he had done something wrong and headed for the door.

"WAIT!" I yelled out. He stopped with his back to me and refused to turn around. He was embarrassed, I was embarrassed...neither one of us realized that this is what we both wanted. At least, not until I walked up behind him and placed a loving kiss on the back of his head. "I think about you too, Josh."

This statement seemed to relax him and he melted in my warm embrace. He laid his head back on my shoulder as my hands roamed endlessly over his chest and belly. I soon wandered down to his thighs and began pushing myself into him. He pushed back on me and I moved my hands to his crotch which sported a boner hard enough to cut diamonds! I licked my way up his neck and sucked gently on his earlobe. I was shaking almost uncontrollably at this point, a feeling of unbearable pleasure mixed in with a feeling of panic. I couldn't describe the emotion if I tried. We molded to each other so perfectly, as though our bodies were made to fit together like pieces of an unsolved puzzle. Josh turned to me and stared into my eyes, his breath an intoxicating aroma of youth. And I fulfilled my every fantasy by kissing him delicately on his lips. I could feel his hands move down to the small of my back, and his warm breath on my cheek as we both exiled ourselves from the rest of the world. Only the two of us existed as far as we were concerned. We broke the kiss and I guided him up the stairs to my bedroom. He walked closely behind me, holding onto my waist, rubbing my ass, this kid couldn't wait.

I slammed the door shut and the two of us attempted to keep kissing as we viciously tore or clothes off of ourselves. We stripped down to the socks and Josh pushed me back on the bed. He climbed on top of me and we french kissed like there was no tomorrow! We intertwined like serpents, our bodies wrapping around each other with sexual savagery! This was all I wanted in life, all I needed to survive. No matter how much Josh gave me, I only wanted more! I hugged him so tight that he let out an involuntary groan as the air was squeezed from his lungs. But I still needed his body...all of it.

I rolled Josh over onto his back and hesitantly removed my lips from his. It was as though I wasn't even in control, I was simply overcome with sensual delight! I kept tasting him. His sweet neck, his smooth chest, his candied nipples, his delectable belly button...I never wanted it to end! I teased his rock hard member for a second or two, and then I couldn't help but give in and I took him into my hungry mouth. His velvet soft skin felt good to my tongue's touch. I put his legs on my shoulders as I laid down on the bed and continued to give him the blow job of the century! I used my hands to rub his stomach and chest as I bobbed up and down on his cock. He shivered with delight as my hands ran up and down his sides, tickling him with my electric touch. His breathing became short and quick, he began jerking violently, almost like he couldn't decide if the pleasure was too much to take or if he wanted more of it! He began kicking his legs and I sped up my rhythm! A slow moan came from the very bottom of his soul, the place where only sex and animal instincts lie. The moan turned into a whimper and he filled the room with a high pitched teen scream as he filled my mouth with his sugar sweet cum! I drained him dry, I sucked as hard as I could and he had to practically beg me to stop once his load had been spent and the head of his cock became ultra sensitive!

We engaged in another five minutes of lip wrestling before I turned Josh over onto his stomach exposing his young tight ass to me. It was soooo perfect! The baggy shorts that he wears didn't do it justice! It was one of those round cupped asses that you'd be happy to lay your head on and go to sleep. There was nothing about this hottie that I didn't like! I slipped two of my fingers under each hip and lifted Josh up to his knees. He was so eager to please, his fragile body was so soft and warm that it easily molded into any position that I wished. I rubbed him gently on the back as I entered the tight pink ring of his ass. It took some work on both of our parts, but after a few attempts he pushed back without pain and I was all the way in. His love tunnel was soooo hot! It gripped my cock like a fist and filled my entire body with overwhelming pleasure! I was afraid that if he were to move or even take a deep breath that I'd explode inside of him! I was on the very EDGE of orgasm, and the slightest movement would have put me over the top. So I stayed there for a moment, with the tender ripeness of his beautiful ass cheeks rubbing gently at my thighs. Oh god, he felt so good! I tried to think of something else to prolong my sexual fantasy, but Josh made the mistake of saying, "I want you..." He moved forward and then pushed back slowly, his gripping asshole massaging my cock with a million tiny fingers. The sensation was too much and I knew I'd lose it any minute! I might as well get what I can! So I threw caution into the wind and began ramming my length into his ass with a passion that frightened me! I loved him too much! I could literally live on an island with this kid and fuck him every hour, every day, for the rest of my life and need nothing else from this world! He was my shelter, my food, my water, my sex toy! I knew that this wasn't "curiosity" making me think this way...I was gay. I plugged away at his tender ass while he whimpered with delight. The sound of our bodies slapping together filled the small bedroom and I drowned it out with an uncontrollable orgasm from hell!!! It froze my body into a locked position and seemed to come up from my toes! I came for what seemed like forever, each spurt walking that thin line between pleasure and pain! Now it was my turn to beg for him to stop as my sensitive cock pleaded for mercy!

"Stop! Don't move! Oh god! Wait...don't.." I cried out, but Josh was enjoying this game. He looked back at me and giggled as he tortured my spent member with his ass! We laid back on the bed with his head on my chest. I petted his crimson locks as he placed soft kisses on my chest. I knew at this point that I was never going to be homesick again. Not now that I had met the boy next door.

Copyright © 2010 Comicality; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The Boy Next Door... hmm... the house next door to ours is empty... darn it! 

 

Two words and a punctuation: Love it! I love Brian's stalker-ish behavior when he looked out the window. ;)

 

But seriously, is there any story themes that you are... um... not good at writing? Ehh... I really doubt, you can probably turn a box of used tissues into something beautiful for all I know! 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Wattelec said:

The Boy Next Door... hmm... the house next door to ours is empty... darn it! 

 

Two words and a punctuation: Love it! I love Brian's stalker-ish behavior when he looked out the window. ;)

 

But seriously, is there any story themes that you are... um... not good at writing? Ehh... I really doubt, you can probably turn a box of used tissues into something beautiful for all I know! 

 

Poetry, fantasy, and mysteries! I definitely suck at all three! Or at least I'm intimidated by them. :P

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
20 minutes ago, Comicality said:

 

Poetry, fantasy, and mysteries! I definitely suck at all three! Or at least I'm intimidated by them. :P

 

Given the blurry lines surrounding the genre fantasy, gone from daylight would qualify as urban fantasy. 

 

Therefore you are awesome at fantasy. 

 

Mwahahahaha!

 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment

 

Nah, "GFD" is still sort of grounded in 'reality'. I'm talking actual FANTASY! Like..."Dark Crystal", "Dune", "Lord Of The Rings", stuff.

 

I want to try though! I'll make that my challenge for 2019! Hehehe! Let's see what I can do with it. :P

 

I can do comic books, I can do sci fi, I can do supernatural horror. But fantasy? I'm kinda scared. :P

  • Love 2
Link to comment

I'm a fan of Steampunk fantasy, myself. The books TimekeeperChainbreaker, and Firestarter, written by Tara Sim, are an excellent example, with some very loveable but tragic boys. The first two books are already available, but "Firestarter" won't be available until January 15th, 2019. Something to look forward to, I guess.  :)

Aside from that, I've decided to never write mysteries. Too many details to remember. If I can't even read a mystery story, what good could I possibly be at writing them?

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I'm a fan of Steampunk fantasy, myself. The books TimekeeperChainbreaker, and Firestarter, written by Tara Sim, are an excellent example, with some very loveable but tragic boys. The first two books are already available, but "Firestarter" won't be available until January 15th, 2019. Something to look forward to, I guess.  :)

Aside from that, I've decided to never write mysteries. Too many details to remember. If I can't even read a mystery story, what good could I possibly be at writing them?

 Lovable but tragic.

 

Take a moment and appreciate this. 

 

Today, we discovered you have much to learn about motivating people to go read books. 

 

Some people might be disinclined to invest in characters if they know ahead of time there's tragedy involved. 

 

I remember, a friend recommended a book he had started reading that I hadn't heard of. I looked it up and said something about it being tragic and he was SO mad at me for spoiling it. 

 

XD

 

All I did was read the publisher's description. 

 

Whoops 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
11 hours ago, Comicality said:

 

Nah, "GFD" is still sort of grounded in 'reality'. I'm talking actual FANTASY! Like..."Dark Crystal", "Dune", "Lord Of The Rings", stuff.

 

I want to try though! I'll make that my challenge for 2019! Hehehe! Let's see what I can do with it. :P

 

I can do comic books, I can do sci fi, I can do supernatural horror. But fantasy? I'm kinda scared. :P

 

Uh Com, 

 

Fantasy elements grounded in the appearance reality is the definition of urban fantasy. 

 

Dresden Files

Kate Daniels series

Graywalker (or is it Greywalker?)

Pax Arcana Series 

 

All urban fantasy. 

 

Predators 

Predators: 2-14-9X

(Shameless self promotion)

And...

Gone From Daylight.

 

Urban Fantasy 

 

FANTASY, I tell you!

 

#mic drop

 

(Hmm, all my examples have vampires. And (excusing mine) only GFD has protagonist vampires.)

 

A thought: There are cocksuckers, blood suckers, bloody cock suckers,  cocky bloodsuckers, hmm... (they got too convoluted from here)

 

Moving on,

 

 

 

@Page Scrawler

 

The Areonaut's Windless has a steampunk vibe

 

@Comicality

 

You wouldn't be the first to launch "sword and sorcery fantasy" after succeeding with urban. 

 

Jim Butcher did that. 

 

I believe you'd be good at it. After all, everything you put into your stories now to make them compelling is the same stuff to needed for the other kind. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, VampireMystic said:

 Lovable but tragic.

 

Take a moment and appreciate this. 

 

Today, we discovered you have much to learn about motivating people to go read books. 

 

Some people might be disinclined to invest in characters if they know ahead of time there's tragedy involved.  

 

Spoiler

A boy named Danny lives in Victorian England, working to maintain the clocks that manage the world's Time. It's very important work; after all, if the clocks break down, Time freezes. After his father is trapped in a small town outside of London when the local clock is Stopped, Danny becomes obsessed with rescuing him. Concerned for his wellbeing, his superiors send him to the village of Enfield to keep him busy. Danny meets a boy named Colton, whom he believes is his apprentice. Colton is strange, with a childlike innocence, and ignorant of the modern world; but Danny slowly becomes attracted to Colton's curly blonde hair, his impish grin, and the curve of the collarbone peeking from between the lapels of his shirt.  :wub: Then one day, something happens between them that causes Time to distort. Danny is shocked to learn that clock spirits, once thought to be fairy tales, aren't just stories: they're real. As Danny and Colton grow closer, the situation becomes more dangerous; not only their relationship, but the very fabric of Time, is threatened by a madman bent on Stopping the clocks of the world...forever.

Here's a plot description of the first book.  :P It's not TOO tragic, but you really feel sympathetic towards the characters.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Nice story. Reminds me of the earliest Comsie stories I read. 

 

Not surprising once I saw that it was posted 2010. 

 

Not complaining or criticizing. 

 

Very nice story. 

 

Sometimes hot and fast is what's going to hit the spot. XD

 

Clearly, Brian hit Josh's. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

 

Actually...it was posted on GayAuthors in 2010, but this is actually the second story that I ever wrote! Right after the first "New Kid" chapter! ::Giggles::

 

Fun fact...the 'boy next door'...who's a shy artist with an adorable blush? He's actually based on Ariel. Yep! :)

 

I miss Ariel. He was so adorable in real life!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 9/22/2018 at 12:19 AM, Comicality said:

 

Actually...it was posted on GayAuthors in 2010, but this is actually the second story that I ever wrote! Right after the first "New Kid" chapter! ::Giggles::

 

Fun fact...the 'boy next door'...who's a shy artist with an adorable blush? He's actually based on Ariel. Yep! :)

 

I miss Ariel. He was so adorable in real life!

 I had a feeling it was older than that. Being right is a warm fuzzy feeling. 

 

Good thing to find on a Sunday morning. 

 

Your writing has grown and changed a lot. But has always been good. 

 

#another20years

 

PS Cameos of your characters from oneshots could be cute. (Probably already happening) even if it's 20 years later in the background of another teen couple's story. 

 

#anniversary

 

PPS

 

I think I'm going to ride this warm fuzzy feeling all the way to the coffee machine and then a keyboard. No saddle? Well, there's always "bareback"

Edited by VampireMystic
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..