Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 4,371 Words
  • 6,271 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jessie-101: Online Celebrity - 20. Chapter 20 - Just A Few Minutes More


"Jesse-101"
Online Celebrity

Chapter Twenty:
"Just A Few Minutes More"

 


To say that what I told Lori earlier today was an understatement is a total understatement in itself.

My last few periods of the school day were full of whines and whimpers and full blown tremors of infatuated withdrawal from being unable to connect with Jesse for a majority of my day. I know it sounds silly, but I started thinking about the fact that Jesse actually goes to a regular school, in a regular building, with regular boys like me. Boys who have GOT to see him in the hallways and recognize him for being the dreamiest chunk of boy flesh that has ever crossed their vision! Boys who have probably seen him on YouTube a million times, know his videos word for word, and have developed an intense level of celebrity worship on top of an emotional attachment to everything that he is as a human being. Add to that the fact that he's gorgeous beyond any human language's capability of describing it...and you end up with a serious, life altering, treasure that you don't want to leave unguarded for more than few hours at a time, for fear that it might be lost forever.

Call me selfish. I don't care. He's MINE! I feel the same way that he does about me. I wonder what he's doing right now. I want to call him or something, but I had to wait until school was over. I wish I didn't have to share him with anybody. Nobody at all. It just seems so unfair.

I can't believe that a single school day is THIS friggin' long! What the hell??? Was my average day ALWAYS this slow, or am I just freaking out here?

No amount of huffing and puffing and grunting with frustration would make the noncompliant hands on the clock tick any faster. It ignored the roll of my eyes, the tapping of my fingers and feet, my mental attempts to somehow leap forward in time and FORCE this hellish academic cage set me free for the day. Instead, I had to grin and bear it. And when that final bell rang at the end of the day...I felt that I had been tortured enough to warrant some extended time with my baby.

I think Lori noticed me practically bouncing on my heels beside her locker as I waited for her to get her shit together and take me home before I lost what was left of my patience and pulled a 'Grand Theft Auto' video game move on a school bus!

She gave me a strange look, accompanied with a knowing smirk. "Alright, alright, sparky! Settle down! Geez! I'm sure Michelle is already on the way to the car."

"I'm going insane in this place, Lori! Seriously! I need out! I need out, NOW!" I said.

"This erratic behavior has Jesse-101 written all over it. What the hell did he do you this time?"

With a whine and a fake sob, I said, "He didn't do anything! He's just...he's out there somewhere right now and I can't reach out and touch him like I want to! It's stressing me the fuck out, and can you PLEASE hurry up and get us out of here!"

"Hey!" She said. "Don't be a pest or you'll find yourself walking home, Mister!"

With a sigh, I attempted to contain my excitement a little better. "I'm sorry, I just...I'm trying to figure this chaos out all by myself and I'm always worried that I'm doing it wrong."

"How can you be doing anything wrong? It's not like Jesse doesn't know that you have to go to school just like he does. You're fine. God, your worrying is, like, getting infinitely worse these days."

"It's NOT worrying this time!" I told her. "It's planning and strategy and a sincere effort on my part to be a good match for somebody that I really really care about..." Then, I continued with, "...Mixed with an added dose of heart bursting TERROR! Ok? Happy now?"

Closing her locker, she grinned at me and sighed, "Let's get you all sorted out before you jizz all over the walls of this place. Come on, fanboy!"

I honestly couldn't wait until I was outside so I could pull my phone out and text Jessie just to...I don't know...jut say 'hello' or something! Let him know how much I missed him. Maybe...you know...find out if he totally dumped me for somebody else yet, bringing my biggest fantasy to an abrupt and brutal end. It's always a possibility, you know? What can I say? I worry.

I was staring so intensely at my phone that I didn't even notice Michelle's big boat of a car driving up to collect us until she honked the horn. It had only been a minute...maybe less...but I could already feel my heart breaking. He forgot all about me, didn't he? We got together, we had some sex, and now he's having second thoughts. That's it, isn't it? Shit. I should have waited. Or...no...maybe I should have made a move on him sooner. I probably built up all of these amazing images of what it would be like to give me a blowjob, and I probably didn't live up to the hype. That HAS to be it! I didn't know what I was doing, Jesse! Oh GOD, please give me a second chance! We only had eight and a half minutes to figure each other out. Next time I'll make sure we have more time. More privacy. I just...oh no...please, God, nooooo...

At that moment, Jesse messaged me back! AHHHHH!!! I would have hollered out loud if my breath hadn't gotten caught in the back of my throat!

I read it with wide eyes. He says, "Hiya, cutie pie! I have to pay off a library fine right now, and we're not supposed to use our cellys in school. But I'll write you as soon as I get out of here. K?" And then he added, "I love you! MWAH!!!"

MWAH! Do you see that part? He ay 'MWAH!' That' a kiss! A big kiss from Jesse-101 to ME! Just me! So...back away 'Every Other Boy In The World'! He likes ME now! o there!

"Are you even listening to me, knucklehead? What the hell?" Lori yelled from the front seat.

"WAIT! Hold on a second!" I wailed. I started to put my fingers to work, anxiously texting him back. Just in case he thought I was ignoring him or something. I was like...I said, ummm..."Hi, baby! It's ok! My school is like that too! No big deal! Just wanted to say hi! Love you too! Hehehe!" With a few hearts and a blushing smiley face trailing behind the hyper excited text.

Hehehe, cool! Did I use too many exclamation points? Did I laugh too much? Should I have called him 'baby'? Maybe that was a bit presumptuous on my part. I don't know. Who cares? Hehehe! Write me back! Write back, write back, WRITE BACK!!!

"Seriously, Tristan?" Lori said, feeling a little snubbed at the moment.

"What? No...really, I'm listening. Just...ok, I'm totally not listening. I'm sorry, alright?" I gave her the most helpless look that I could muster, and I said, "Just...I'm gonna put my phone away in JUST a few seconds! I'm just going to wait to see if he responds, then I'll say goodbye...and...and then I'll wait to see if he says goodbye too. Because he always gives me kisses when he says goodbye. And kisses are...umm...they're a good thing." I giggled to myself, feeling my blood rushing through my veins so fast that it was almost nauseating. My heart simply refused to slow down. Not for any reason at all.

Lori sighed out loud. "You know, I'm still super happy for you guys and all, but you don't have to be so..."

"HOLD THAT THOUGHT!!!" I screamed as I got another message from Jesse! Laughing at my outburst and the look on Lori and Michelle's faces made me say, "Hehehe! Sorry. Wow, that was so out of bounds. I'm a little bit psycho right now. My bad. Just...hold on. K?"

Jesse's next message was so CUTE! Awwww, he's like, "No big deal? Just wanted to say hi? What's that about?" Then he gave me a pouty face and said, "I wanted you to be all hysterical and crazy without me today! Now I feel all goofy for stressing over you all day long." With a blushed face of his own.

I wrote back, "Oh no! I was TOTALLY turning into a basket case until you talked to me just now! I swear! MWAH!!! I've been thinking about you so much that I can barely even remember what the heck I did with the rest of my afternoon!" Then I said, "Ummm...I really do miss you, Jesse. Do you think we can talk on the phone? I mean, later on tonight...when we have some privacy?" I was getting so giddy in that backseat that I began to wiggle back and forth, a sickeningly sugar sweet grin spreading out on my lips. I probably shouldn't have said it again...but I did it anyway. "I love you, Jesse. I love you sooooo much!"

I probably should have added a kissy face or a heart or something. Something extra, you know? I really want to drive home the fact that I am so completely, so hopelessly, so utterly head over heels in LOVE with...

"TRISTAN!!!" Lori laughed.

"Hahaha! I'm SORRY! Ok! I'll stop in a minute! Promise! He just...he said something really cute just now! Ok, I'll stop." I said, still waiting for him to answer me.

"You're not smothering him, are you?" Michelle asked.

"Oh dear God, I hope not! Because this is seriously my best attempt at exhibiting any sense of will power right now. I don't know if I could handle anything less."

Lori said, "Out of all the years that I've known you, I don't think that I've ever seen you so immediately broken down by another boy. It's actually quite fascinating, to be honest."

"WAIT!!! Shhhh! He wrote me back!" I said, bouncing in my seat.

"Don't you shush me!" Lori laughed. "Lucky bitch!"

I tried to hold back my compelling flurry of giggles as I read Jesse's message. "Oh wow! Dude, you're giving me a major stiffy in the school library right now! QUIT IT! Hehehe! You're gonna get me tossed out of here for thinking about you all naked and sexy, talking to me while I try to imagine your pretty smile."

My reply, "Who said anything about me being naked? Hehehe!"

His reply, "I always imagine that you're naked when you're talking to me."

My reply, "I'm sure that Michelle and Lori would just LOVE that, right about now! LOL! They're giving me a ride home!"

Jesse sent me a super surprise face smiley, then a blushed one, which made me laugh out loud in the backseat. Then he's like, "Omigod! Tristan, why didn't you tell me??? They didn't read any of this, did they? Hahaha!"

I said, "No way! I don't share my boyfriend with the likes of them!" Hehehe, I can't believe that I'm talking to him again! Oh man, this is SO cool!

He wrote back to say, "Boyfriend. Mmmmm...I love the way that looks on screen." Then he told me to hang on for a second, and he sent me a selfie of him giving me a big wink with his mouth open, that wet, pink, tongue curled slightly to make the most awesomest, most ADORABLE, just....the cutest face EVER!!!! Jesus! I think I'm going to actually pass away in the back of Michelle's automobile over how stunningly gorgeous my sweetie is!

Unable to really form any words to convey what I was feeling at that moment, I just sent an emoji of me laughing until I had tears in my eyes!

He wrote back and said, "Didja get it? I think I have to put my phone away. School's over for the day, but they might confiscate my phone anyway. But I love love LOVE you, k??? I'll call you after dinner! I wanna hear your voice. I miss you."

Reading that sent a tsunami of tingly shivers over my shoulders and caused me to snicker to myself as a novice attempt to contain myself. I thought about it for a second, and I sent him a message that said, "M'kay! I'll talk to you soon. Do NOT get your phone snatched, dude! Pay your delinquent book fees and get home already!"

The pause between replies was so brief, but it felt like an eternity to me. Every last one of them. Just think, the mystery of timelessness revealed in the shared giggles of a couple of teenage boys...falling in love for the very first time. If only that feeling could be put into words, it would be the greatest story ever told.

"Okay. Done. Promise." I said, putting my phone away and leaning back against the car seat as my heart tried to return to a normal pace. I sighed out loud to myself, and absentmindedly said, "Oh God, I'm so hard right now..."

Lori and Michelle seemed shocked, and both of them gasped as Lori shrieked, "Tristan! Omigod!"

"I'm sorry. But it's so true! Like...this is crazy stiff right now." It almost felt as though the harsh throbbing of my erection was literally tugging on the arteries connected to my heart! Almost as if my balls were both trying to pull my heart down into my stomach, while my heart was desperately clinging to both of my lungs in an attempt to maintain its natural position. My whole body just felt out of whack and the adrenaline rush just wouldn't stop for anything. The most maniacal smile spread across my lips and I began to squirm so much that my seatbelt began to itch.

Michelle said, "Don't...'do that' in my car!"

"Do what? I'm not doing anything. I just...I'm hard. Thinking about Jesse makes me hard."

"Omigod! Were you two just sexting?" Lori asked.

"NO! We were just talking. But...when it comes to him, everything is sexy. He's total boner bait. I can't help it."

"Well, make that thing go away. You're making us uncomfortable." Lori giggled. "I can't talk to you when you're all...like that..."

"I can't just make it 'go away', Lori."

"Yes you can! Just...think about something else. Or, like...press down on it with your backpack or something."

I gave her the weirdest look. "That's NOT how boners work, Lori. What are you talking about?"

"Well, *I* dunno! Just put it away, already."

"Put it where? It's 'attached' to me. There aren't a whole lot of paces for it to go." I grinned, enjoying the view of her cringing with every mention of her best friend's manhood. "Hehehe, don't you know how a penis works?"

"Eeewww! Don't say penis!" She cackled, covering her ears. "My Tristan doesn't have a penis. He just...he gets really wishy washy and he kisses boys on the mouth and that's the end of it."

"Oh wow, that is SO not the endof it!" I laughed.

"WELL..." She said, "...In case you weren't aware of it, I wasn't born with one of those...'things'." My jaw dropped for a moment and I kicked the back of her seat. "WHAT?!?!? I just kinda figured that it was like...you know...like a 'tail'. But in the front."

Michelle cracked up, and I faked a great deal of insult. "Did you just refer to penises as 'tails in the front'? Did I hear that right?"

"Yeah! Like puppy dogs. You get excited and it stands up and starts wagging all happy and shit until you pet it and..."

"STOP! Oh for the love of God, please stop!" Michelle and I laughed long and hard at that one. Lori blushed little bit, but I couldn't tell if she was joking or not. "And you guys wonder why boys turn gay! The educational system has certainly failed you, Lori!"

"Screw you guys. It seems like a perfectly logical assumption to me." She said as we turned down my street.

"Yeah, well that's 'cause you're a virgin! Hehehe!" I giggled, giving her seat another kick.

There was a brief pause when I said it. One that I didn't even notice until her and Michelle exchanged a glance. Lori asked, "Yeaaahhhh...but we're all virgins in this car. Right, Tristan?"

"I think this is my house coming up!So I'll see you guys tomorrow! Bye!" I said quickly. Holding back my playful giggles was a LOT easier than holding back the rapidly approaching blush in my cheeks.

"RIGHT, Tristan???" Lori said again, more demanding this time and trying to swivel around in the front seat to look me in the eye.

I was more than a block and a half away from my house, but I wasn't quite prepared to deal with my little fuck up just yet. Hehehe! "You know what? You guys can just let me out right here if you want..."

"Michelle! Lock the doors!"

"Right here is fine!" I opened the car door while the car was still moving! We weren't going that fast, but the danger of it all caused Michelle to mash down on the brakes while we all laughed at my sudden need for a drastic escape.

"What the hell HAPPENED between you and Jess this weekend, dammit! Tell me!" Lori demanded.

"Nothing. Just a couple of puppies with our tails wagging, that's all. See you later, thanks for the ride, Byeeeee!" I practically jumped out of the car and dashed off before they had a chance to badger me with more personal questions. I'm saving that for another day. They can wait.

However, just as I crossed the street to start the short walk the rest of the way home...I happened to catch sight of little Scotty Lynch playing basketball at the other end of the street. I wasn't expecting him to be looking to ambush me today, but just as I was thinking up a way to sneak by undetected, I heard Michelle and Lori honking the horn really loud to get his attention.

Arrrgh! BITCHES, man! Hehehe!

Michelle peeled off with Lori grinning at me out of the passenger side window, ignoring the blatant middle finger that I shot their way for ratting me out. They waved gleefully at Scotty as they drove past him, and then I was left with him heading my way, picking up the pace to connect with me before I could get to my front door.

God damn you, Lori...

"Heya, Tristan!" He said, bouncing a basketball beside him. I don't know if he was bouncing it that loud on purpose or what, but he seemed to be slamming it pretty hard as he dribbled it in my direction.

"Hey, Scotty..." I said, politely. I tried to keep walking but I knew it wasn't going to be that easy.

"Dude, you should have seen me on the court today! I feel like I scored like a million points! Look at this! Watch! Watch, ok?" He said, his slightly immature cracking on more words than not. Suddenly, Scotty start dribbling the ball super fast right in front of me, jerking around, between his legs and stuff...it looked like he was two seconds away from losing control and bouncing that super hard ball right into my FACE! I cringed a little bit, taking a step back while he worked himself into a frenzy to show off for me.

After getting so worried and tense that I was ready to snap, I said, "WOW! Really cool, Scotty! Super cool! Um, can you STOP that, please?" I don't mean to be too sissyish about the whole thing, but sports balls are just...they look like they're designed to hurt people and leave marks forever. I don't want that.

Scotty was out of breath, but he stopped right away with a smile and put the ball under his arm with pride as he looked a me for approval. Scotty wasn't a bad kid. He could be so charming and downright cute when he wanted to be. It's just not cool for me to entice his boyish crush on me when I know it's not going to take off and go anywhere. That would just be rude.

I have to admit though...Scotty definitely taught me a lot about going for what I wanted. After seeing the way he stayed persistent and determined to be around me whenever he could find the time to stalk me from down the street...the LEAST I could do was trade a few emails with Jesse and talk to him in the mall. It may be a lucky and indirect benefit of a puppy love crush...but I may just owe a portion of my relationship with Jesse to this pretty blond boy from the end of the block...who decided one day that I was worth the pursuit. Fate works in mysterious ways sometimes.

Maybe for the both of us...

"So....like...school, huh?" He said. I couldn't tell if his heavy breathing was from his little basketball display, or if he was just nervous, but he seemed to be anxious for an answer.

"Yeah. School." I mean...what else was I supposed to say.

"Just getting home?"

"Yeah. Michelle and Lori always drop me off. Same time, so..." I'm sure he knew that, but he was trying so hard to make conversation and not let this moment end that I didn't mind indulging him a little bit. Even though I was anxious to get back inside and check to see if Jesse messaged me back or not.

"I was thinking..." He said, "...Maybe this weekend, if you're not doing anything special, we could go out to the park by the big fountain and just hang out and stuff. Maybe just...'talk'. Or...or not. Or something else. Whatever. I don't care." Scotty had lowered his head until his chin touched his chest, and it was just as adorable as it was sad.

My brain began to fire up with candy sweet images of what could be if I did the right thing here...and instead of running in the house like I usually do, slamming the door in Scotty Lynch's poor, hopeful, face...I stopped and talked to him. Not for TOO long, mind you! I I didn't want him getting any ideas or anything. I just said, "Say...I have a few friends that I sometimes chill with on the other side of town. I just met them not long ago, but...do you think you maybe wanna come with me some time and just screw around for a while?"

Scotty's eyes shot open so wide that I almost wanted to take a step back and cup my hands to catch them, just in case they popped right out of his friggin head!

"REALLY???" He said, unable to control the width of his smile as he stood up on his tip toes and looked at me as though I had just given him the secret of eternal life! "I...OH WOW!!! I would LOVE to...!!!" I don't think Scotty had enough of a chance to restrain his excitement before he answered. Hehehe, ok...that was kind of cute! NOT that I'm swooning over any of Scotty's antics! I just...I thought it was cute. So sue me.

I said, "Well, I know this guy...he's your age..." Be gentle with the info, Tristan. Don't be too heavy handed with it. "He's like...well, he..." Can I mention that Artie's super cute? I don't think so. That might sound suspicious. "I figured that HE'S an awesome artist, right? And you like to do the shoes and stuff. So you're an awesome artist too. I told him about you. Maybe it'll be cool if you two met up and got to talk...'art' together..."

Ok, that was weird and clumsy in the way that I handled it. But it's out there now. Come on, Scotty...say yes. Say it! Even if you don't know Artie at all...let your feelings for me yank you in the right direction!

"You tell other people me? Like...my shoes and stuff?" Arrrgh! NO! That's not what I was trying to...

"Of course I do. HE'S a really cool artists! You should meet up! Do you want to hang out or something soon?"

The biggest smile crossed Scotty's face. And he says, "M'kay! Sounds cool?"

The thing is, I don't think he was even remotely interested in meeting Artie and Jesse like I was hoping he would. From the look on his face, he seemed more interested in spending more time with ME than anything else. But, who knows? Once I get him and Artie to at least talk to each other...they might just hit it off. Artie needs love, Scotty needs love...we just need to lock them in a room together and see what happens, right?

"Alright. I'll give you a call this weekend, Scotty. Is that alright?"

"That's SUPER alright, T-Diddy!!!" He said. "OOPS! I mean...Tristan. Sorry."

"Alright then. I'll talk to you soon. K?" I said, and started shuffling to my door again.

"K. Bye. I'll...be at my house and stuff. You can just come over or whatever."

"Thanks, Scotty" I said. I smiled ad he nearly melted right into the concrete, but did all he could to keep his cool. I, then, heard the rapid, uneven bouncing of his basketball as he tried to quickly but casually walk away from me. Hehehe, yeah, there is a lot about Scotty Lynch that Artie is going to LOVE once he gets a hold of him! Just watch!

I almost can't wait to see them meet for the first time!

Copyright © All Stories and Original Content Copyright © 1998-2008 by Comicality
  • Like 20
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I personally think that Artie and Scotty would really hit it off since they are both such total sweethearts. I'm glad Tristan finally decided to try to figure out a way to get them all together. I think it'll be good for Scotty. Another fun chapter, and I look forward to the next.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Oh wow commie,fantastic chapter,i really hope that scotty gets together with Arnie,if two boys need each other its these two,just get them together OK.please don't make us all wait too long my friend for the next chapter.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

That was a fun filled chapter. I can see I embarrassed did Lori have been. Gosh that was real fun to read. Both their little chat in the car as well as the not so sexting between Jess and Tris. :gikkle: And I liked the concept of Scotty and Artie getting together.

 

Lovely chapter... :)

 

~Emi.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

This story is so awesome! I'm looking forward to the next chapter on the edge of my seat, tossing and turning in bed to read it :worship: ...
:read: Damn, I've gone and turned into Tristen.
What's worst is that my face hurts so much now from smiling so much at the sheer cuteness that is this literary work of ART! :lmao:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Tristan and Jesse are great together but Tristan really annoyed me at the beginning of the story. Please hurry and get another chapter ouy instead of making us wait another year. I think your like Jesse, you like writing but have all these ideas. I'm the same, I've got so many ideas in my head but I force myself to focus on one story, I write the other ideas down in a notebook and focus on the main story. It might be a suggestion to help you write one story at a time.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Great chapter, Comsie! :)

 

I love how Tristan's playing matchmaker for Scotty and Artie. lol I hope they do hit it off!

  • Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

After getting so worried and tense that I was ready to snap, I said, "WOW! Really cool, Scotty! Super cool! Um, can you STOP that, please?“ 

 

“Um, can you STOP that, please?” -Why is this so flipping funny to me? He sounded like a full on troll if you didn’t read right after that. I literally laughed out loud at this just now. How could I have missed this, you know, the 8 TIMES I’ve read this story already? 😐😒

Edited by Asher25
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Tristan and Jessie are in perfect sync!  Whether overthinking, anxiously waiting to talk together or panicking at the same time about the same things, they are a matched pair.  Tristan's conversation in the car with Lori and Michelle will come back to haunt Tristan.  They will probably plan their revenge for tomorrow's ride to school.  Finally we will get to see the reaction when Artie meets Scottie.  I am betting that Scottie will be speechless or faint.  We will probably find out the reason Scottie sent a vid of Justin Bieber getting punched. :gikkle:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..