Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 3,176 Words
  • 4,268 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jessie-101: Online Celebrity - 22. Chapter 22 - The Shortest Distance Between Two Boys Is A Gay Line


"Jesse-101"
Online Celebrity

Chapter Twenty Two:
"The Shortest Distance Between Two Boys Is A Gay Line"

 


When I heard Jesse's phone ringing, I got my chest all puffed up and stuck out with a pride that was pushing an air of utter arrogance...but was still tainted with just enough fear and insecurity to keep me from being too overconfident in talking to Jesse again.

After all...boyfriend or not, I couldn't really diminish the awe and amazement that came along with talking to Jesse in the first place, could I?

Then he answered. "Tristan?"

Omigod...did he always sound this cute, or was he doing this on purpose for this particular occasion. My chest deflated immediately, my bold attitude shrinking and shriveling up to the size of a penny as I found myself completely helpless against his charms again. So much for having a plan.

"Are you there?" He asked, not getting an immediate response from me. "Hello?"

"Yeah..." I sighed with a smile. "...I'm here."

"Oh good. Hehehe, I was starting to think that maybe you just 'butt dialed' me by accident. Which, now that I think about it, sounds kinda hot. Your butt can dial me up anytime it wants to." Oh wow! Ok, it's official. I must have caught Jesse on one of his super adorable nights. It was hard to steady myself, to be honest. Jesse Kyler was on the phone right now, and he was happy to talk to me. How many gay teens on the vast expanse of the internet would be ravenously jealous of me right now if they knew that? "Is everything ok?" He asked.

"Yeah. Sure. Everything is awesome." I blushed. Ugh, he's not even here to SEE me and I'm still turning red in the face.

Then, Jesse started singing the CUTEST version of 'Everything Is Awesome' from 'The Lego Movie' that my ears have ever heard! Hahaha! "Everything is awesommmmme! Everything is cool when you're part of a team! Everything is awesommmmme..." I could almost hear him dancing a little bit on the other side of the phone, and it gave me a sudden rush of warm and fuzzy chills to imagine him being so adorable.

So I finished the next lyric for him, "...When you're living your dreammmm!" Yeah, my voice squeaked a little bit, and I felt a little silly doing it so I started giggling halfway through it, but I did it anyway. My chest shaking with an infatuated vibration the entire time.

That's when I heard Jesse gasp out loud, asking, "OMIGOD!!! You've seen 'The Lego Movie'???"

My face, getting even more heated as my blush reached critical levels of playful embarrassment, "Hahaha! Of course! That's, like, one of my favorite movies, ever!"

"Mine TOO!" He giggled, cheerfully. Then he sighed out loud, and said, "Jesus, Tristan...could you be any more perfect for me? What the hell, dude? You are TOO cool!"

"Hehehe, stop it..." I grinned. "I just liked the same movie. That's all."

He said, "I have it on BluRay! Dude...the next time you come over, we're watching it together. Ok? I think that would be crazy. Artie and I watch it ALL the time!" Then he sighs again, in the dreamiest way possible, "Everything about you totally blows my mind. You know that right?"

"I find that hard to believe." I told him.

"It's true. I feel like I'm flying every time I think about you. I get this unprecedented surge of boyhood feels and I find myself ignoring everything else in life just so I can daydream about being with you again. It's kinda taken over my life."

What the...? Did I lose my perception of reality, or what? Wasn't I supposed to be blurting this out to Jesse instead of having him blurt it out to me? This whole thing just feels so WEIRD to me sometimes! Hehehe, I don't think I'll ever get used to it!

"Well, ummm...hehehe, good." I stammered. There I go, practically levitating off of my bedroom floor again.

Jesse giggled sweetly for a moment, then he says, "I made our selfie picture from the mall my screensaver on my laptop."

"You did?" I asked.

"Ummm...yeah." He said, a hint of hesitation in his delivery once I made the inquiry. "It's really cool to look at sometimes." He paused for a moment, but I could tell that he was smiling. Biting his bottom lip in that adorable manner that always drove me crazy. Hehehe! "Is that, like...is that okay?"

Immediately, I said, "That's super cool! Yeah!"

"Are you sure? I don't wanna be creepy or anything. I just...I love being able to see your face sometimes. It's like...essential to my life now, you know?"

What a ROMANTIC thing to say to me! GAH!!! I'm losing it, here! I mumbled, "It's ok. I think it's cool that you...ummm...that you think about me when I'm not around. I think about you too." Omigod, my chest was thumping so hard that I was worried that Jesse would hear it over the phone.

"Ugh! Why am I still so nervous when I talk to you? It's all so confusing. Hahaha! This is so backwards!"

"I'll say!" I told him. "You're supposed to be the online celebrity here! What the heck do you have to be nervous about?"

"No really, Tristan...I feel like...like..." He squirmed a bit, and he's like, "...I can't stop shaking. I'm trying to sit still. But...my body isn't really under my control right now. You scare me a little bit."

"Hahaha, WHY?" I asked.

"BECAUSE...I'm so...caught up in everything that you are. I mean, do you even get it? You just...you turn me upside down every time I talk to you. It's scary, but it's kinda cool at the same time. I don't know if I'm saying this right. Hehehe! I haven't been the most 'stable' person in the world since you've come along."

"Are you making me responsible for your sanity, or lack thereof?" I joked.

"Yes. Yes, I am." He snickered. But, after a short pause between us, he bashfully admitted, "I really do think about you all the time, you know? It's true. I think I need to keep Artie close so he can tell me when to shut up about how awesome you are."

​ Deflecting the compliment, I said, "I'm sure he just loves that. Hehehe!"

"He does! You know, that first day he saw you in the mall, he couldn't stop talking about you either. He actually sketched a cartoon picture of you to show me what you looked like."

"Awww, that's so sweet!" I said. "I feel kinda bad now."

"Don't. He's ok with it all. I mean, he wishes it was him that caught your eye and not me...but he'll get himself a boyfriend some time soon. Boys fawn all over him online all the time. Artie could pick up a boyfriend tomorrow if he wanted one. He's just...'shy', that's all."

Giggling, I said, "I believe you. I'm pretty sure that I have a boy that lives down the street from me who would totally sweep Artie off of his feet if he was given the chance."

Jesse laughed. "Wait...are you for real? Who is this boy?"

"A neighbor of mine." I told him.

"Wait, what?" He gasped. "Should I be worried about this? Hehehe!"

"Oh GOD, no!" I giggled.

He's like, "Is this other boy...I mean, is he like us? Does he like guys?"

"I'm pretty sure that he does. I never came right out and asked him or anything, but I'd be lying if I said he was subtle about the hints he's been giving me."

Jesse's voice got a bit more quiet. "So...has he been showing 'interest' in you and stuff, or...?"

I don't know why it made me laugh, but Jesse just seemed so adorable and sweet about asking me. "Are you jealous?"

"I dunno. Should I be?"

"I just TOLD you...no need for all that. Hehehe!"

"I know, but..." Jesse sighed, but stopped himself from going into more detail. "...So you think he might like Artie, huh?" I could tell that he was pushing the issue a bit. Hell, having Scotty Lynch fall for Artie and vice versa could be a relief for the both of us.

I said, "To be honest, I can't imagine him not going absolutely bonkers for Artie at first sight. Seriously. And he's CUTE too! Artie would flip! Do you want me to bring him over so they can meet?"

Jesse giggled, "Ummm, yeah. Sure. Artie's aching to make out with somebody. He's a big softie at heart. If he wasn't my best friend, I'd be flattered to have him go all to pieces over me like he does for some boys."

"Ok! I'll be sure to bring him over some time!" I beamed, but Jesse was quickto slow my momentum.

"Well, I mean, you don't have to bring anybody with you right away! I mean, it can just be you and me for a while, right?" I swear that I could feel the warmth of his infatuated blush over the phone. "I wanna see you, Tristan. Seriously."

I said, "But...you've got our mall selfie pic on your computer. And I've got your Youtube videos. We can see each other whenever we want to, right?"

"Hehehe, that's not good enough!"

"Why not???" I grinned.

"Because!" He replied. "You're too pretty for that to be enough! That's why!"

"What are you talking about? Stop that!" I began to wiggle uncontrollably, the flattering tingles nearly causing me to pass out right then and there.

"Omigod, you're so CUTE! What are you doing tonight? Let's, like...let's get together and do something." He said.

I had to cover my mouth as I laughed out loud at the notion of it. "Hahaha! Get together and do what, exactly!"

"I don't know! Whatever you want! I need to see you."

I tried to laugh it off, seeing as Jesse could be so spontaneously silly that I could never tell if he was being serious or not. I was like, "You're kidding, right? Jesse, it's like nine O'clock at night."

"So?"

"Hehehe...so...I don't know if I can get out of the house right now. It's crazy late."

"SO???" He giggled. "Can you find a way to sneak out or something?"

I'm like, "NO! Dude, you're hilarious."

But Jesse stayed eager about the idea. "Hold on a sec. I'm gonna check the bus schedules on my phone to see what's running at this time of night. I'll meet you half way, I swear. Lemme see..." I laughed again, as he took his phone away from his sexy face and seemed to actually be actively checking the bus schedules in his area and mine. "How fast can you get to the corner of...wait...no, that's too far from your house. What's your address again? I'll type it in and find something closer to you..."

"Jesse...hehehe, what are you doing?"

"I need to see you. I'm going crazy over here."

"I can't just sneak out of the house and take a bus across town."

"DO IT! C'mon! It'll be awesome!" He said, the springs in his mattress squeaking as his cute little butt bounced on it in anticipation for me caving in to his whim and going along with his sneaky scheme.

"I can't." I said. "Honestly...I wish I could, but...it might have to wait until we can come up with a better plan or something."

Jesse sighed in the cutest way. "Tristan...you're making me sad. Can you hear me being sad right now? I'm soooooo sad."

"STOP! Hehehe, you're not playing fair!"

Then he says, "I'm sorry. I just..." He fidgeted a bit. "...Whenever I think about you, I turn on my computer because I feel like I just have to see your face. And once I see your face, I want to hear your voice. And now that I'm hearing your voice...it's still not enough. I feel like I'm missing you right now, even while I'm talking to you. This feeling is so crazy."

Melting into a puddle myself, I mumbled, "I'm missing you too, Jesse."

"Hey, I've got an idea for a plan! I wanna take you out on another date this weekend. It'll be some place really cool, I promise. When can you get away and make it out here?" He asked.

"Ummm...hehehe, I dunno. Friday, maybe? After school, of course."

"That's perfect. Do you wanna go out? I'll pay. We can make a night of it." Jesse sounded so excited. I was blushing so hard that it literally became hard for me to breathe. I've never had a boy so eager to please me before.

"M'kay. I'll go out with you as soon as I come home and change clothes, or whatever." I said.

"SWEET!!! You get yourself all pretty and yummy looking, and I'll make sure we have a good time. K?" I giggled as he bounced around over the idea, and then he said, "I'm gonna be thinking about you until then."

"I'll be thinking about you too..." Am I getting hard? I'm already hard! Geez, when did that happen. We're just talking. I wasn't thinking about sex, was I? Maybe it's just the sound of Jesse's voice that gets me all hot and bothered this way. "I've gotta go..." I said.

Disappointed, Jesse said, "Ok." Then he added, "I'm falling in love with you. You know that right?"

Breathless. "Yeah. Me too."

"See you Friday."

"Yep. Friday." I didn't know what else to say. It was awkward to embellish on much of anything, seeing as my heart was already on the verge of exploding in a fireworks display of rainbow glitter and sparkles. "See ya soon..."

It actually hurt my feelings to hang up the phone. What have I gotten myself into? I can see why they call it 'falling' in love, because that's exactly what it feels like. No way to slow myself down. Nothing to grab onto. No way to break my fall if I hit rock bottom. It can be kind of scary, but I have to be honest and admit to enjoying the ride on the way down.

Trying to stand up, my erection poking out in front of me in the most obscene way possible, I found myself immediately caving in to the simplest of naughty thoughts. I walked over to close and lock my bedroom door...just in case, and reached for the button and zipper on my pants, letting them fall to the floor before stepping out of them.

Taking a hold of my inches never felt so good. My eyes rolled back as I lay back on my bed sheets and pulled the box of tissues close to me, preparing for the inevitable mess. Masturbation had become such an essential part of my daily routine. It was right up there with brushing my teeth and doing homework. But with Jesse in my life, there were times when it became a near emergency for me. I needed it. I needed it so badly at that moment. Oh my God...

I imagined kissing those magical lips of his. Feeling his skin sliding against my own, and the warmth of his breath on the nape of my neck. I wanted Jesse on top of me, with my legs wrapped around him while his hardness teased my hungry opening with a few random pokes and prods. I yearned for his penetration. The idea of having Jesse Kyler inside of me was almost too erotic for me to keep from whimpering out loud. Especially when I used my other hand to reach down underneath my spread legs...the tip of my middle finger pushing it's way between my soft cheeks and touching the tightly wrinkled entrance to my warmth. Ohhhh, if only it was Jesse. My Jesse. I would be so ready and wet for him...

It didn't take me long at all. A single minute, maybe two? There was no 'edging', no prolonged fantasies or holding back my eruption. Just a sweet and desperate release. Thick splashes of heated seed covered my stomach and chest, with one overzealous squirt landing just under my chin...slowly sliding down my neck as I fought to catch my breath. My tip was too sensitive for me to maintain my grip. So sensitive, in fact, that when I reached for the tissues to clean myself up, I jumped and shuddered from the feel of the material sliding over the sticky slit. My eyes flew open and I had to give myself a few more seconds to calm down. Jesus!

I mopped the rest of my mess off of my stomach and made sure to get the stuff between my fingers and off of my palm. I'm going to have to go to the bathroom and get a warm cloth to get it all, but I had to get clean enough to make it to the bathroom without looking like a friggin' glazed donut! Hehehe, but I took a few minutes to just lay back and...breathe. You know?

I've got a boyfriend. A sexy boyfriend! And I know that we've really only fooled around a little bit so far, but...what if we actually get a chance to be alone? I mean, really alone. What if we get to have some real sex some time in the near future? How HOT is that? What if we turn out to be soul mates, and we stay together forever...kissing and having sex and making each other pancakes and eggs for breakfast? I had to giggle to myself as the post orgasmic tingles rolled through me, unrestricted.

There was a time when I honestly thought that blowing Jason Fixx out behind the dumpsters of the old strip mall was as good as it got. I never thought that finding someone like Jesse was even possible. It was a silly wet dream to entertain while looking at the cute boys on TV or celebrity magazines. It never crossed my mind that something like this was within my reach. But it WAS! This whole experience opened up doors to a reality that I never knew existed. You really CAN have that super cute boyfriend that you've been dreaming about. You can fall in love and have them love you back. You can 'date' each other, and laugh together, and miss each other when you're apart. Maybe this seems mundane for most people...but for me? This being my first time experiencing this and all...

...My mind is blown. And the world is going to be a very different place for me from now on. A life filled with the promise of miracles. There's more magic in that outlook than you'll ever know. Not until you feel it for yourself.

Copyright © All Stories and Original Content Copyright © 1998-2008 by Comicality
  • Like 9
  • Love 14
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

These two are so SWEET! 😍  It's super cool the way they can't get enough of each other's company.

 

I still have my doubts about Tristan playing matchmaker, but I still say go for it!

 

Loved it, Com, well worth the wait!

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
raven1

Posted (edited)

Tristan was about to tell Jessie how crazy in love he was with Jessie.  Jessie beat him to the punch and totally distracted Tristan.  Poor Jessie needs to hear Tristan telling him the same things he tells Tristan.  Great chapter.

Tristan needs to even the score!

Jessie:

I Love You Ily GIF by Chippy the Dog

Tristan:

Jimmy Fallon Love GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Edited by raven1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..