Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 3,453 Words
  • 4,395 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kiss Of An Angel - 22. Chapter 22


"Kiss Of An Angel 22"

 


"Hello..." I said, my voice squeaking a little bit as I fought to shiver myself to pieces.

"What's up, babe? Come on in." Tyler said. He stepped aside to grant me entry into his 'castle', hehehe, and I found myself getting extremely nervous as I got close enough to actually reach out and touch him. He was wearing these shiny red soccer shorts, and a white t-shirt. And he was barefoot. Geez, even his feet are pretty. I swear, I've developed a hardcore fetish for every inch of this boy. "Are you alright?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"Hehehe, you're just staring at me with a grin on your face. You're not, like...gonna stab me or something, are you?"

"Oh! Sorry...." I smiled, and lowered my eyes to keep from being so creepy. I couldn't help it. Every time I look at Tyler, it's like my brain freezes and my eyes get stuck on him. Almost as if both are trying to make sense out of the amount of beauty they've just been smacked with. It was like a sucker punch to the soul.

"I was warming up a sausage biscuit croissant thingy in the microwave for breakfast, you want one?"

"No, thank you." I said. "My Gramms made me eat breakfast before I left. She sorta enforces the rule of it being the most important meal of the day."

Tyler turned to go into his kitchen. "Very true. It sounds like she..." Tyler stopped, and then peeked back at me, making me realize that I was still, pretty much, standing just inside of his front door. "...Ariel?"

"Yes?"

"You can come into the kitchen if you want." He smirked.

"Oh yeah. Right. Ummm...I'm coming. Hehehe!" My feet were so firmly planted on his carpet that it was almost hard to take a step forward. Then, after that first step, I thought about it, and I kicked my shoes off and placed them on the carpet by the door. Then, as I heard Tyler opening the microwave door in the other room, I got the weirdest idea in my head. I pulled my socks off too and put them in my shoes. I don't know...he was barefoot, and it was sexy. I want to be sexy too. Are my feet as pretty as Tyler's? I don't know. Oops...piece of sock lint in my toenail. There. Got it. Ok. I'm good.

"Ariel?"

"Uh huh! I'm coming!" I said, and I hurried into the kitchen to lay eyes on my boyfriend again. "Hi."

Tyler looked down at my feet, and I blushed so hard when he raised an eyebrow and said, "Okaaaay. I can work with that." Hehehe, awwww, my baby's so cute!

He put his plate on the table, and I expected him to sit down and start eating, but instead...he started walking towards me. I don't know why I had such a scaredy cat reaction, but when he reached for me...I squealed and jumped back from him. Omigod, I'm so WEIRD! I had to laugh at myself, watching this strange expression forming on Tyler's gorgeous face. I'm having a serious fangirl moment here! Was it always this hard to breathe?

"Hahaha! What are doing?" He asked.

"Nothin'. Sorry. You can touch me if you want." I said.

"Well...thanks. That's good to know. I think." He said.

"No, for real. Here I am." I stepped closer, and I took his hand and put it on my shoulder. "See? I'm calm. Promise."

He raised his hand a bit higher, and gently caressed the side of my face, nearly causing my heart to explode. But all the trembles in the world wouldn't make me move away from him. Not this time. I wanted this. I've been waiting hours upon hours for this moment, and I'm going to stand right here and enjoy it. I even put my hand over his, and turned my head slightly to kiss the inside of his palm. Then, just as his long fingers gently brushed my hair out of my eyes, he penetrated my defenses with those sparkling blue eyes of his...and began to lean forward for our first kiss of the day. Oh my gosh...it's happening again! YAY!!!

His tender lips touch mine...and my mind immediately goes adrift. I shut my eyes involuntarily, my head tilting to the side, my hands timidly holding onto Tyler's slender waist for balance. The feel of his tongue against mine always makes me so dizzy. You know that 'buzzy' feeling you get when your leg falls asleep? My whole body feels like that when Tyler connects his sweet lips to mine. I'm always surprised by the fact that I'm able to remain standing at all during moments like this, but...truth be told...kissing Tyler Jordan is the least clumsy thing I've ever done in my whole life. He has this magical way of curing the klutz in me. How does he do that? Because I was pretty convinced that my accident prone nature was pretty much 'terminal' before he became my number one sweetheart.

I let my arms move up to rest on his shoulders, and he held me close while we continued to kiss. I was at full hardness already. It only took a second or two for me to feel all naughty again. My wiener sprung up like one of those inflatable balloon animal thingies at the carnival! I had been trying to fight it before, but there was no way for me to hide it now! Omigod, I want him! I need him so bad right now!

Tyler broke our contact for a second, and looked into my eyes. "I love you." He whispered.

My heart began to throb with excitement, and I was afraid that I might get misty eyed if I didn't slow my adrenaline rush down a bit. But then Tyler put both of his hands on my booty and gave it a squeeze! Holy moly! Ok! Now I'm TOTALLY ready to get naked! Enough is enough! I've been waiting too long to turn back now. I don't care if I DO look desperate! Heck, I AM desperate! I need some Tyler Jordan love, and I need it right away!

Feeling his hands on me caused me to push myself into him. He was hard too. I wish I was wearing silky shorts like he was. It would feel soooo much cooler. My jeans are too thick. I need to get out of these things! Unable to control myself any longer, I began to slide down to my knees. The feel of Tyler's shorts under my palms was so awesome. Especially the hard lump in the front. I peeked up at him for a moment to make sure he wasn't feeling weird about me doing any of this, and then I gripped the elastic waistband of his shorts and pulled it out far enough to go over his erection and pull them down to his ankles.

Omigod...he wasn't wearing any undies! Just the shorts! SUPER HOT!

I saw his hardness pop out...slightly pink on the tip, tightened with the swelling of his arousal. It was right in front of my face, and I couldn't help but to sigh out loud as I finally got the chance to open up and slide my lips and tongue over his warm inches and introduce myself to his yummy flavor again as if it was for the first time. Wow...the only thing better than tasting the naughty heat of him was feeling the sensation of Tyler's hands on my head, stroking my hair, and tasting a tiny bit of salty liquid as it oozed from his spasming shaft. I feel like I salivate more when Tyler is in my mouth. Is that, like, a 'thing'? Does that happen? I don't know. Who cares. Let me stay focused here.

I moved my head back and forth a few times, giving his loving hardness all the sensual affection that it deserved. Gosh, he tastes so divine. Even more yummy than I remembered from my dreams. Then I let him slip from my mouth, and I scooted closer on my knees so I could go to the side of his shaft and start slowly licking the sides of his sack. Tyler's sack is soooooo soft. With cute little wrinkles and a little pink flavored blushed tint to it. Yeah...that's what my Tyler tastes like. He tastes like 'pink'! Hehehe! He's got a decent amount of hair down there too. I can feel wisps of it dragging across my tongue when I suck on one side or the other. There's such a sexual heat that radiates from him down there. I really like the way that I can bathe my whole face in him when I lick and suck him like this. My lips and nose get nuzzled between his super smooth thighs, his fingers threaded in my hair, soft moans in the back of his throat as a gentle dip in his knees lets me know how much he's liking the way I pleasure him right in that crease where his legs join together. My hands started on his hips, but I feel them crawling back to clutch the soft globes of his tight butt. I pull him even deeper into my sucking lips and I knead the healthy mounds with my fingers as I lick his balls all over until I'm totally breathless with the intense passion of it all. I can feel the wetness of my own spit as his boner rubs up against my cheek, and I kind of like that. I like feeling it 'jump' when I lick him just the right way. Hehehe, it just seems cool to me.

As I kiss my way back up to his stiff, beautifully sculpted, cap...Tyler whimpered a bit, and he lightly pushed my lips off of him. "Damn, dude..." He said, and he gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. "Come on..."

He stepped out of his shorts and left them right there on the kitchen floor, taking a hold of my hand and guiding me towards his bedroom. "Wait...but...your breakfast croissant thingy..." I said.

"I'll warm it up again later." Was all he said, and I sure as heck didn't argue with him! Yes yes yes! Let's go do stuff! Omigod, I'm so hard! YES!

The first thing Tyler did when we got to his room was pull my shirt up over my head and start unbuttoning my pants. I found myself breathless as my mind searched for ideas of what to do to him next. Or have him do to me. Or just...ugh! Stop thinking so much, Ariel! Just have some sex, already!

After a minute or two, we were finally naked. I really wanted Tyler to just crawl on top of me and press himself down until I squirted all over the place, but he slid down to the foot of the bed first, and I felt him take me into his mouth and start to suck on me. Now...I wish I had the words to explain this...but Tyler has this way of sucking me that goes beyond all description. Honestly, it almost feels like he has more than one tongue, the way he does it. How is that possible? There's this heated, and super moist, sensation that grabs you at first. Then to feel this squirmy thing underneath your shaft, and it moves and wriggles and licks and coils around the head before going back down to the base of your shaft. And then his fingers lightly grab my balls, and they almost 'tickle' as he holds them and slides those hot, wet, lips of his up and down at a pace that can only be described as rhythmic perfection. The rest of my body ceases to function properly while he's doing that. I can't concentrate on anything than the turbulent tremors I'm feeling from just having him satisfy me like this. And then...I open my eyes and look down at his cute face, and I remember that this isn't just my hand and a naughty thought. This is Tyler Jordan! This is the dreamiest boy EVER, doing this to me! And when that happens...I have to clench up and squeeze my legs together around the sides of his face to keep from blowing my load all over the place!

I don't think I'll ever be able to accept that he's my boyfriend!!! Gah!!! This is too rad!

How does he DO that thing with his tongue! I seriously need to learn that, so I can do it to him some time!

Just as I start to worry about losing it all, Tyler slips his lips off of me, and he slides up the bed to kiss me deeply, his hardness rubbing against mine. I love having his weight on me. Pressing me down. Spreading my legs. I toss myself completely into the magic of his loving kiss, and revel in the feel of his body humping itself into mine. And just think...this is the FOREPLAY part of it all!

I was so anxious to have him inside me again, that I began to clutch onto his back with both legs, trying to angle my butt in a way where he might...I don't know...slide into me by accident or something. My body was just aching to have something long and hard push its way into me again. To thrust and gyrate and stimulate the deepest parts of me...all while providing the pleasure of my snug embrace. I love kissing you, Tyler! Honest, I do! But...can you please 'do it to me' now? And we can kiss more afterwards! I just...I'm CRAZY for him right now, and I don't think I can wait much longer!

I attempted to show some restraint for a minute or so, but I think he could tell how badly I wanted him to make love to me. It was like this really desperate 'itch' that became more and more frustrating with every moment that he didn't work to scratch it. So...he eventually got up and went to his drawer to get that little tube of slippery stuff that they had in the principal's office at school. As soon as I saw him coating his hardness with it, I got super amped up and raised my legs up until my knees were touching my shoulders. I couldn't WAIT to just...have him be a part of me again! I felt my boner jumping a few times in anticipation, the springs in his mattress compressing as he moved forward on his knees.

Oh god! I could feel the blunt, spongy, tip of his knob as it touched my eager entrance...and when he began to apply pressure...I whimpered out loud, impatient with his careful insertion. I don't know why I have to be so dang vocal all the time when I feel this good, but Tyler seemed to like it when I made boyish noises. I think it turns him on, which is cool. Still, I try to keep myself from wailing out loud too much. Just in case he gets annoyed by me being baby about it all. So I pressed my lips together and held my breath as I felt my most sensual muscles spread open my private space for his gentle entry. I had to dig my fingernails into his shoulders a bit as he slipped past my protective ring and began traveling further into my heated grip, but he didn't seem to mind. Good! Because I didn't have anything else to hold on to at the moment.

I could almost feel my eyes rolling back in my head as his hardness pushed its way into my hole. I felt so 'full'. So alive. And when he leaned down to kiss me, I felt my exposed hole tighten up around him with a vengeance...causing him to moan from the delight it gave him. Oh wow...we're 'doing it' again! I can't believe we're doing it again! Like...AGAIN! Hehehe! Sorry! I still feel a bit new to this sort of thing. But it's hot, just the same! I'm SO addicted to my baby's love for me!

Oh man...do it to me, Tyler! Do it to me GOOD!

"You ok?" Tyler asked, giving me a little kiss on the cheek. I nodded. "You sure?"

"Uh huh..." I whispered. Then he slid a little further into me, and my toes curled up as I felt my body opening up for him a bit more. I didn't realize that I was holding my breath until I was forced to let it out and gasp for more oxygen. Whoah...that's pretty deep. "Gosh..." I said.

"Is that too much?" He asked me, but I just giggled and pulled him down to kiss me on the lips.

"Nope. You can go deeper if you want." I told him, and I kissed him again. You have no idea how amazing Tyler's lips are. I've gotten so hooked on the feel of his tender smooches. "Hehehe, I feel like I'm full of bubbles right now!"

"Hehehe, is that a good thing?" He asked.

"It's the best thing ever." I said. And soon, I felt him push all the way in, with some of his soft hairs tickling the underside of my balls. I felt my hardness jump, and rested my heels on the small of Tyler's back as he began a slow withdrawal from my insides. I swear, I could feel the steady 'drag' of his length across my sensitive nerve endings as he slid it out of me...and just as I was beginning to feel empty in there, he stopped...and began to push it back into me again.

My erection jumped every single time he thrust forward. It was slow and romantic, but the lustful feelings within me took center stage as I let myself go and fully enjoyed the bliss of getting what I had been wanting so badly since...well...yesterday, when Tyler was giving me what I wanted so badly! Hehehe! Ooof! That was a deep one! Ok, he's speeding up a little bit now. Ok...that feels really good. There's that spot that makes my insides wiggle. Oh God...keep going. Keep doing that. Just like that. Oh wow! His bed is squeaking now. I don't want to whine and cry, but I can't help it. It feels too good. "Unnghhh...unnghhh...oooh...ummm....unnnghhh..." Am I being too loud? Shit...I don't care anymore! Holy cow! He's really doing me good today! I feel my pre-sperm leaking on my stomach already! I'm getting my tickles already! Nooooo...it hasn't been that long. I want to go longer! Oh GOD, he's kissing the side of my neck. Hot breath on my skin. Lodged deep in my hole. Speeding up. Mattress squeaking. Sheets damp with sweat. Tyler's moaning. He's so SEXY when he moans! I can't hold it! I can't! Omigod! Whoah...it's coming! It's almost here! Oh GEEZ...!!!

I started sperming all over myself, with my legs going wobbly as I clung to Tyler's driving body with all my strength. I cried out while trying to catch my breath, my rigid inches throbbing wildly as they fought to shoot my excited seed for distance! There was soooo much of it! Both Tyler and I would be a total mess from it all, but I couldn't stop it. It just kept coming out of me like some kind of firehose. Oh wow! This was one of the biggest orgasms yet!

"So tight...Jesus..." Tyler grunted, and he started hammering me really hard now. I almost couldn't take it. Having my slick hole battered, and my birthday spot poked over and over again, and Tyler's flat tummy rubbing over my sensitive tip after squirting so hard...my body began to go into convulsions that I couldn't control. I LOVE feeling this Tyler...but please hurry! I don't know how much of this I can take! I feel like I'm going to fall apart any second!

Then...I felt Tyler's motions go a little awkward, and he sucked really hard on my neck, and his hips slammed into me as far as they could while he whimpered softly and held me still.

There's no greater achievement in life than knowing that you made a beautiful boy like Tyler Jordan cum. That's like...winning the olympics. Wow...

My boyfriend is JUST full of so much 'wow'! Hehehe!

All Stories and Original Content Copyright © 1998-2008 by Comicality.
  • Like 5
  • Love 13
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I sorry that I really have not comment, but the description was so appropriate and perfectly worded. I could almost see, hear and smell everything that was written. Com has a way of just placing the perfect pitch to the chapter. I'm sorry that it only covered a minuscule moment of the day. So this day will have to be covered by a dozen or so chapters, right? I almost kept thinking that someone was going to walk right-in on them. I don't remember that the front door was ever closed. Maybe I'll have to re-read the chapter a few times. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Yay! Update! Umm... GIMME!

 

Okay, just ignore the last one. I had too much artificial caffeine in my bloodstream right now. 

 

Ahem... wonderful update, Comsie. I can see that Tyler and Ariel are meant for each other in a BIG way. 

 

Now what is this "sausage biscuit croissant thingy"? Hmm... 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment

So happy to see a new chapter! I just love Ariel and Tyler as a couple. I could picture Tyler in his shiny shorts, tshirt and barefoot. Ariel is right, that is hot! Lol! I really think these two are meant for each other.

  • Love 4
Link to comment

I totally need to Benjamin Button myself back to 14 so I can get me an Ariel of my very own! He’s so-o utterly adorable I can’t stand it! I know I say that each time these come out, but gosh . . . When you make him talk about ‘weiners’ I just giggle like a kid!

 

Oh, and I bet he can’t believe you just showed the world what a sex pig he is in bed! :gikkle:

 

r99RWJF.jpg

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
On 9/24/2018 at 11:52 PM, Sweetlion said:

Wow that was an hot moment. I was glad to see this chapter up, although it don't remember much of the story. The boys always make me smile.

I agree with every word.  :gikkle:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I totally agree with every word myself. I wish I could have found an Ariel or Tyler myself when I was young like they are. Although I got a lot of satisfaction from raising my boys. Even though one was very ill and that resulted in many many medical procedures comultating in him getting a kidney transplant which by all graces he has celebrated 13 years of a functioning kidney and still going. I’m glad that the guys in the story are young enough to get a lot of satisfaction from the time they spend together. Especially Tyler and Ariel, the way Ariel craves having his back side being filled up by Tyler everyday. Great chapter, I can’t wait to see if Tyler ever gets back to his breakfast croissant.

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I really like the way that you write. I guess I got hooked on the Billy Chase Chronicles. So much of this story is like a repeat of parts of my own life. Just a couple of concerns or maybe questions about how the characters are being developed. Arial seems to be so sweet and innocent and yet kinda devilish. But I am worried that in a way it appears that Tyler is using him. Like he is so much more experienced than Ariel is. Other than the 1st time when Tyler was giving him a bj, has he ever done it again. Maybe there is a hidden agenda here too. Since we don't really get the same insight from Tyler, maybe it's his way of giving Ariel what he wants. Is there a dark side to Tyler (with his previous relationships) that will come out at some point????? Also, I really wish that Ariel would not be so obsessive. I don't think it is healthy for him and I am worried that Ariel is going to get hurt. Personally, I wish they would spend more time doing the normal things we do in HS and then let the love blossom naturally. But once again, I am totally engrossed in your story. Thanks for writing so well.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 27.9.2018 at 21:17, MrM said:

Ich muss mich unbedingt auf 14 zurückbilden, damit ich mir einen eigenen Ariel besorge! Er ist so entzückend, dass ich es nicht ertragen kann! Ich weiß, ich sage, dass jedes Mal diese herauskommen, aber meine Güte. . . Wenn du ihn über 'weiners' sprechen lässt, kichere ich nur wie ein Kind!

 

Oh, und ich wette, er kann nicht glauben, dass du der Welt gerade gezeigt hast, was für ein Sex-Schwein er im Bett ist! : gikkle:

 

r99RWJF.jpg

beautiful bld by Ariel 
that suits him

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Brilliantly written; I'm almost lost for words. Ariel and Tyler are the epitome of the erotic as much as Randy and Ryan were an exposé of loyalty and commitment. I'm intrigued as to which aspect, the New Kid in School series, will focus on next (if indeed, that's how it turns out).

If I were able to be purely objective about it then, of course, a lot of what AlexG says above, makes sense.

Edited by Bard Simpson
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Omg so hot and Ariel is so cute, Tyler such a gentleman…but I wanna see Ariel fuck Tyler. I want Ariel on top…yum😋

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..