Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 2,681 Words
  • 9,380 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

New Kid In School - 10. Chapter 10: "10th Anniversary!!"

Mmmmmmm...having Tyler suck my dick was such an amazing experience! He licked and sucked my tip with such care and expertise that it made my body quiver constantly! I even shook afterwards, my body twitching with aftershocks of pleasure. I looked down to see his delicate blond hair shift and slide erotically over his face as he bobbed rhythmically on my hard cock. I leaned back and closed my eyes, trying to hold back the impending orgasm. Tyler's hands were busy kneading and massaging my tender scrotum as driblets of saliva coated my shaft, I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. I instinctively started to shove my self deeper into his hungry mouth, bucking my pelvis hard into his face! He could feel me tensing up and began moaning in short little whimpers, each one getting higher in pitch. I began moaning too and soon my cum erupted out of me and into his mouth! I shivered and finally relaxed, letting my ass come back down to the bed. Tyler continued to nurse at my cock gently as I leaned back on the headboard, trying to catch my breath. I looked up at Tyler as he started getting dressed, squeezing his cute little ass into a pair of jeans. But what I saw in him wasn't exactly what I wanted to see. What I needed to see. As hard as I tried to force myself to love Tyler...I just didn't. What the hell was wrong with me?!?! Tyler was one of the most beautiful blond boys that I've ever come into contact with in my life! He was funny, he was cute, he was intelligent, he was cute, he was a good friend, he was cute, and he was...not Ryan.

"I've gotta jet man," Tyler said, leaning in to give me a quick kiss on the lips. "How about we catch a movie this weekend? I can feel you up in the dark like last time!"

"Huh? ...Yeah, sure. Sounds like fun. I'm there." I watched as Tyler left the house and just laid on top of my covers for a few minutes. I let my mind wander, the cool air raising goosebumps on my naked body. I thought about Ryan and heard myself sigh out loud. I suddenly felt so sad, like I had lost the only thing in life that mattered. Hell, maybe I did. How many Ryan's come through one man's life? Two? Maybe three? Maybe none at all. I suddenly felt like I had just lost my million dollar lottery ticket...and it brought tears to my eyes. I fought them back, no more tears! I've cried too much over this already! But every time the urge to cry went away, it would come back stronger than ever a few seconds later. I suddenly submitted my will to my emotions and sobbed into my pillow. How could love be so cruel?

The next day in school was a long one. I didn't even pay attention to what was going on in class anymore. I just sort of sat there, my mind blank. The classes that I had with Ryan were especially painful. He had other friends now, and had moved his seat clear to the other side of the classroom from me. It really hurt to see him so far away, but every once in a while, I'd catch him looking at me. Quick, secretive looks, but looks nonetheless. Those few seconds in class gave me a tiny feeling of hope, and it was the only thing that made the day bearable! But lunchtime was especially interesting that day.

I walked into the cafeteria with Tyler, carrying my tray of 'school food' when Ryan and his jock friends came bursting through the door. They were all laughing loud and playing around, not looking where they were going, and before I knew what had happened...the biggest guy in the crowd ran into me! I was knocked up against the wall and my tray spilled all down the front of him! His little posse started laughing at him and of course, he took it out on me.

"What the fuck?!?! Why don't you watch where you're going asshole?!?!"

"YOU ran into me dickhead!" I snapped back. The words had left my mouth before I had a chance to choke them back. The giant guy grabbed me by the collar and slammed me hard against the wall. Tyler was having troubles of his own as two other guys were holding him by the arms. He was trying desperately to get loose, to fight for my honor. He was so cute sometimes! Tyler...why wasn't I in love with him again?

"Don't talk back to me you little fucking faggot!!! I'll beat the shit out of you in front of your little girly friend here!" I looked over and saw Ryan look over the big moose's shoulder. He almost looked concerned, like he wanted to help me even more than Tyler did. But he kept quiet in front of his comrades. Suddenly, I saw the other two boys throw Tyler to the floor and step on him! I tried to get away, but the big guy held me steady. "Get ready junior! I'm gonna mop the floor with you both!" I saw the guy draw back his fist and I squinted, readying myself to spend another two weeks with a black eye! Just then, Ryan stepped in!

"Leave him alone man! Let's just go, alright!" He said, moving in between us. I was surprised to say the least. The LAST thing I expected was for Ryan to save me from a pummeling. Especially considering that this guy was bigger than the both of us put together. The big guy suddenly turned on Ryan.

"What do you think you're doing rookie? Get the fuck out of my face before I take you down too!" He shouted, but Ryan stood strong. I was so proud of my ex...staring into the face of death for me like that! Ryan took a swing on the big guy, but it didn't look like it did much good! The two of them tussled back and forth, and even though the big guy terrified me at first...seeing him jump on Ryan gave me all the courage I needed! I jumped into it and soon the three of us were knocking over lunch tables and trash cans!!!

The principal and two security guards broke up the little fray and sent us all to the office! It was definitely not our average lunch time activity.

The verdict? Well, Tyler got detention for three days, but he already had some workshop thing going on for that day, so it didn't start until the next week for him. The big moose and the other guys got off! They had a track meet coming up and the school let them off so they could make it to the state finals! What kind of bullshit was that?!?! Me and Ryan got a whole week of detention and were forced to stay in a study hall for an hour everyday after school! Great! That's all I needed in my life right now!

After the last bell rang I went into this tiny little room that was pretty much empty except for Ryan who had beaten me there by a few minutes or so. he looked over at as walked in door but away soon made eye contact. sat down next to him only enough ten desks whole so didn't have of choice. We silent moments without saying anything couldn't help look him.>

Ryan was pretty much unscathed, except for a bloody lip and messy hair. He was still so cute to me. His strawberry blond hair was still so shiny, so silky. His eyes were just so...awesome! Something about fighting with Ryan, side by side like Batman and Robin, made me long for him even more! I had to speak. "Ryan..."

He looked like he didn't really want to answer, but he finally said, "......yeah?"

"....um....thanks."

He looked away from me, never looking me in the eye. He paused, then answered with, "Well...he was twice your size."

"He was twice your size too."

"I couldn't let him just beat you up. I guess I owed you that much. For being such a good friend when I first moved here..."

It was the first compassionate moment we had shared since the day he hit me. I was shaking with fear, and yet incredibly happy that we were talking again. "If I was such a good friend, then why do you hate me so much?" I asked.

Ryan looked me directly in the eye with a hurt emotion on his face. His hazel eyes sparkled and I was immediately entranced with their loving gaze. "I don't hate you Randy. I tried, I really did. But I just can't."

"I never stopped thinking about you. I am so sorry about what happened. I never meant to hurt you, really."

"I want to believe you but..."

"I just want things to go back to the way they were. Can't we just forget this whole thing and move on?"

"No...I don't think we can Randy. What you did really hurt me. I don't want to go through that again."

"I know. And you won't! But you ignoring me in the halls and never talking to me, saying all those mean things really hurt too. Maybe not as much as that punch in the eye...but it hurt!" I looked at Ryan and we both broke out laughing. It was the first genuine laugh I'd had in weeks!

"Well you ought to learn how to take a punch ya wuss! You fell down with the first shot!"

"Maybe next time I'll be ready for your sucker punches. Maybe I'll brush up on my karate!" I made some Bruce Lee noises and we giggled for a while quietly, but Ryan suddenly got real serious.

"Did you...did you and Tyler...have you guys gone all the way?" Ryan was searching for an answer, and I didn't dare lie to him again, no matter how much I knew it would hurt him.

"....Yeah. Yeah we did." I hated to say it, and as soon as it left my mouth I saw Ryan's heart break all over again. "But it wasn't the same, Ryan. It wasn't with the same love. All I want is you. All I've ever wanted was you."

"Was he...you know...better?" I was getting uncomfortable with the fact that Ryan was getting so deep into the details, but I knew that there was no way I'd ever choose anybody over him, and I told him so. "That's good to know Randy. I guess I do miss you a little bit."

"Then let me back into your life Ryan. We can try again, right? I'll be better this time, I swear! You can trust me, really you can!"

"I can't, Randy...look, I just need a little time to think about..." But before he could finish, our detention monitor walked in and announced the there would be no more talking. I spent that hour in silence, but my soul felt so much lighter. My heart had been lifted, and I knew then that there was hope for us after all. After they let us go, I caught Ryan outside and we agreed to sit down and talk about everything that's happened. But then a car swerved noisily around the corner and Ryan's friends hollered out of the window.

"Hop on in, Rocky Balboa! We've got a party to hit man!" They seemed to have forgotten all about the little tussle we'd had earlier. They had a case of beer and had to move it out of the back seat to make room for Ryan to sit down. Ryan looked at me, a genuine look, a caring and tender look, and he said, "We'll get together soon. I promise." Then he turned away with a grin and got in the back seat. I saw one of those silly cheerleaders throw an arm over his shoulder, but he looked out of the window at me and rolled his eyes as if to say, "They never leave me alone!" The car screeched off and left me in the dust. But I didn't care! Ryan didn't hate me! I had found my smile again, and I was in love with him ten times more than before! I couldn't stop smiling, and my eyes stayed wet with tears of joy. The only thing now was to tell Tyler what the deal was.

I walked home that day, noticing the world through new eyes! The birds sung songs of love, the air whispered sweet nothings in my ear, and I could feel the sunshine warm my face. I have never felt so good! I had a love, true love...and it would be with me for the rest of my life and beyond! I strolled happily to Tyler's house and knocked on the door.

Tyler opened the door and pulled me in. We went upstairs right away and he shut the door. He sat on the bed and I noticed that something was wrong. He looked up at me and his eyes were red, like he had been crying. "Randy...I wish I could make you happy, I really do."

I almost felt sorry for him. I never really knew how far I had dragged him into this, and I threw an arm around him while he cried on my shoulder. "You guys were...together...weren't you? You and Randy?"

"Yes. We've loved each other for a while now. I'm sorry Tyler, I really should have told you. It was selfish of me to think that I could use you like this." Tyler cried even harder, but he soon sat up and straightened up a little bit.

"How could I have been so blind? So stupid? I saw the signs, but I never wanted to believe it."

"Tyler, it's not that I don't care for you...it's just...well..I.."

Tyler stopped me from babbling and composed himself before starting again. "Randy, I'm always going to have feelings for you. I can't help that. But after seeing you two take up for each other today, it all made sense. If you guys are really in love, I mean REALLY in love....." He didn't want to say it. I could tell. He spit it out like bad tasting cough medicine. "....then go. If you love him even half as much as I love you, then you can't let him get away."

I walked over to Tyler, this gorgeous blond teen angel, this young lover of mine, and held his face in my hands. I kissed him sweetly on the lips and said, "Thank you Tyler. I'll never stop caring for you. You've been the best friend I've ever had...you're gonna make someone an awesome boyfriend some day....once you clean yourself up and lose those puffy eyes, that is!"

Tyler giggled a little through his tears, and after a long pause, we embraced as boyfriend and boyfriend for the last time. I walked away from his house without looking back and headed straight for Ryan's house. It was time to make things right.

As I walked up the street, I saw Ryan's dad come running out of the house at top speed! He ran to the car and almost backed over me in the driveway! I asked him what was the matter and he frantically shouted out, "Where's St. Mary's Hospital?!?!"

"It's on Jefferson and Clark...Why? What's going on?"

"You'll have to show me where that is! Get in! Ryan's been in an accident!"

WHAT??! Oh god! I jumped in his dad's car and we took off at top speed! Please let him be allright! PLEASE!!! I've got to find him! He has to be allright! He HAS to be!

All Stories and Original Content Copyright © 1998-2008 by Comicality
  • Like 13
  • Love 7
  • Wow 3
  • Fingers Crossed 3
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

God you write well. But damn you and your cliff hangers! It wouldn't be bad except you can collect social security before you find out what happened. Luckily I waited for this one to be mostly complete. But if CH 47 is a cliffey I'm sending quido out to collect the next chapter.

LOL

Cheers. (I hope he's alright!)

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Damn! This is like a haunted house! Every corner something jumps out at you and you can't even take a breather. 

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

My gosh if every chapter ends on a cliffhanger I'll lose my Saturday. 😠 Boy am I glad I'm reading now when there's 300K published words! ^-^ 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..