Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 2,920 Words
  • 9,225 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

New Kid In School - 11. Chapter 11: "Hospital High Jinx"

A clustered frenzy of thoughts rushed through my mind all the way to the hospital! How could this have happened? How could I have let Ryan get hurt? Was he okay? I had tears running down my cheeks as Ryan's dad rushed through the streets to the hospital! I was literally shaking with fear, and at that moment...no other life on Earth mattered to me more, not even my own.

We ran to the elevator and took it to the 15th floor, scrambling hurriedly to find his room. The nurse told us that he was a little banged up, but he'd be alright. Thank God!!! She said we could go in and see him one at a time. I really wanted to go first and spare myself another minute of agony, but I figured his dad would be even more worried than I was. If that were possible! So I waited impatiently outside of Ryan's room, not knowing what to expect, not even knowing what happened. I briefly thought of my fling with Tyler and wondered why it ever got as far as it did. Tyler was a good guy, an awesome guy, but he wasn't what I wanted. If Ryan had really been hurt, or worse, I NEVER would have forgiven myself! Ever! Fate has a strange way of pointing out your mistakes sometimes. I know it had only been a few minutes since his dad went in to check on him, but I was really fidgeting and pacing like crazy. When was he coming out?!?!

Finally, after an eternity, Ryan's dad slowly emerged from the room. He looked like he had been crying, and yet he was almost pale. Like someone had just told him that the planet was indeed flat! He gave me the strangest look and walked over to me and patted me on the head. He didn't say anything at first, in fact he seemed kind of tongue tied, then he just stuttered a little and said I could go in. I started walking to the door, but he stopped me.

"Randy.....um...I guess you'll be staying a while. Look, here's my pager number....just...just beep me when you want me to pick you up. Okay?" He said. Then, with another odd look, he rubbed my shoulder and walked away. This was weird, I guess if my only child was almost killed I'd be pretty screwed up too.

I crept into the room expecting to find Ryan all wrapped up like in the movies, with tubes up his nose and his leg in a cast. But surprisingly he looked pretty good. He had a bandage wrapped around his head, and an I.V. needle in his arm. He smiled warmly at me when I walked in and my mind was put at ease.

"Hey buddy." He said, his voice was weak, just above a whisper.

I sat down at his bedside and took his soft hand in mine. "Ryan...please, please tell me you're alright." I pleaded. I was almost worried that he was going to tell me that he only had six weeks to live or something. Especially the way his dad was acting.

"Yeah. I'm a little bruised and battered, but the doc says I should be okay in a week or so."

"Really?"

Ryan smiled a me. "Yeah. Think of it as a mandatory vacation from school."

"Good..." Then, without warning, I took my index finger and harshly tapped the bruise on Ryan's forehead, making him wince in pain. "What the hell are you doing scaring the shit out of me like that?!?! What's the matter with you?!? What happened anyway?!?! You'd better tell me you asshole!"

"Alright, alright MOM! Geez!" We looked at each other and suddenly broke out into a heap of giggles. I reached over and gave him a warm hug. Ryan placed a peck on my cheek and I sat back to hear him explain. "Well...we were at this party, me and the guys, and they were drinking like crazy. So I didn't want to ride home with them, but they insisted and told me to stop being a wuss and get in the car. So finally I said that I'd go if they let me drive. They gave me the keys and everything was going fine, that's when that cheerleader, Becca started looming over me from the back seat. Oh dude! Her breath was sooo bad, it was like gin and dog shit! Anyway, she gets all hot and bothered and she starts sticking her tongue in my ear while I'm driving! I'm pushing her away, and she's struggling with me and the guys are all yelling and laughing and cheering..." Ryan suddenly got a little uncomfortable. "Then...I saw some headlights coming our way and I realized that I was on the wrong side of the street. So I swerved and went off of the road...next thing I know the car had flipped over and there was this loud noise of metal crunching and glass breaking...and I passed out. The last thing I remember thinking was that I was going to die and I'd never get the chance to tell you goodbye." Ryan trailed off and I held his hand tighter.

"You're never going to die, I won't let you." I said with a grin, and he seemed to shake himself back into focus. I thought about it again and asked, "You know, you're dad was acting really weird when he left. What did you do, tell him you were going into 'the light?'"

Ryan sat up and looked a little unsettled again, "Well, this little accident put things in a different perspective...and I really thought about it while I was in here...so I...um...I...told him."

"Told him what?" I asked confused.

"You know....I told him. Everything."

I felt my jaw drop wide open! I didn't know whether to be relieved, or scared, or angry, or depressed...my mind had trouble finding an emotion to stick with. Somebody knew! Even worse...it was an adult!!! "Omigod dude! Omigod! He knows? Oh Ryan...how can I ever look your dad in the face again? I can't believe you did that!"

"Don't worry Randy. He said it was just between us, and he's cool with it. Well....not cool with it, but he said he'd try to understand as best he could. It really felt good Randy. It's like, a feeling of freedom. It's taken such a huge load off of my shoulders."

"But Ryan, did you have to tell him about me too?"

He took a hold of my other hand and sat up in bed, leaning close to me. "Randy, do you remember that little road trip we took? The sex play in the car, the hotel, the ladies in the parking lot? We could kiss whenever we wanted to, have sex whenever we wanted to, without hiding, without answering to anybody else about it? That was the greatest weekend of my life. That's what I want. It felt so good to get an urge to kiss your lips and just do it without looking to see who was watching. If I can be that happy and free...I want to take you with me."

With his sparkling, slightly slanted, hazel eyes gazing into mine, I fell in love with Ryan all over again and kissed him deeply on the lips. Ryan's kiss was more comforting than anything I had ever experienced! His lips fit mine like we were born to be together! People spend their whole lives looking for a soul mate...I had already found mine. His tongue weakly snaked its way into my mouth and I felt his hand reach up and grab the back of my head, tenderly rustling my hair. It had been so long. I think I must have accidently hit a bruise as I rubbed my hand over his tight stomach, because he gasped and broke our lip lock. I looked down at him, and just being with him felt so right...so real.

Just then, a light tapping came at the door and it opened slowly. That's when we both saw the angelic face of Tyler peek around the corner. He looked at the both of us and walked closer.

"Hey Ryan...how ya feeling pal?" He whispered, rubbing a gentle hand across his forehead. Then he looked at me and said, "Hey Randy."

It was an awkward moment to say the least. It was hard to believe that the three of us had such an easy friendship just a few short weeks ago. Now we didn't quite know what to say to each other. Tyler had brought Ryan some comic books from home and a Gameboy for Ryan to pass the time. And soon, after many uncomfortable silences, we were chatting again. But it still wasn't what I would call a normal conversation.

After Ryan told Tyler his story and assured him that he'd be alright, Tyler said he had to leave. He got up and said, "I'll be back to check up on ya buddy. Say Randy, I'm going over to the arcade. You wanna join me or something? Maybe we could...get something to eat?"

I wasn't quite sure if that was a loaded question or not. Tyler said he'd understand me wanting to be with Ryan, but would he really give me up that easy? Anyway, I would rather stay with Ryan for a little bit longer. "Um...no thanks dude. I'm gonna say here for a while longer. I'll see you tomorrow though."

Tyler looked back and forth between me and Ryan and got the idea. He looked a little hurt, but covered it up quick. "Oh..sure...um...I'll see you guys later then." His voice was a bit shaky, and he just turned and walked out without saying another word. I spent another hour or two playing card games with Ryan. It felt so awesome to be playing with him and hearing his laugh echo through my ears. There were a few more passionate kisses shared and the subject of playing "strip poker" came up, but the nurse interrupted us and said that visiting hours were over. Now all I had to do was get home, and face his dad.

After paging him, Ryan's dad drove up pretty quick. I got in and for the first five minutes, neither one of us said anything at all. I was so nervous! I felt like I had just molested his little boy and he hated me for it. He looked over at me a couple of times and smiled, but just as he opened his mouth to say something, he'd chicken out and go back to being silent. Finally, he said, "Look Randy...Ryan told me what you two have been...doing...and I just want to let you know that I...I guess I can accept that...eventually." I froze, my guts twisted into knots and I was staring directly at my feet. He continued, "I...I've never really dealt with this kind of thing before, but I'm going to get some books or something and try to...get a grasp on what's going on here. Just know that...um...look...my boy really loves you. So as long as you're making him that happy, then we've got no problems...and you are welcome to come over whenever you want. But you guys are going to have to give me some time to get used to this before you guys start...dating...in front of me. Wait...I didn't mean it like that. I mean..."

He was having a hard time, but I got what he was trying to say. This was probably the most awkward moment of my life! But I told him I understood and we didn't say much else the rest of the way home.

The next day, I thought about how bad I treated Tyler the day before and figured a friendly outing to show there were no hard feelings would be cool. I saw him at lunch and he seemed a LOT happier! "Hey Tyler...you seem happy today."

"I am. Had a good time yesterday." He had this goofy grin plastered all over his face. It reminded me of the looks he gave me when he fell for me.

"Really?"

"Yep. A VERY good time."

His smile showed that he had a secret and I caught onto it. "You met some guy, didn't you?" I said with a look of joyful surprise.

"I met two. And we had sex all day!" He grinned.

"Yeah, whatever! Alright, I'm not going to pry, yet, but you're going to eventually have to tell me everything. Every last detail! This guy had better be pretty damn cute to take my place so soon!" I said.

Tyler maintained his smile, and shook my hand firmly. He looked me in the eye with pure emotion and said, "Nobody could ever replace you Randy. Except maybe that guy, or that one over there, or those two in the lunch line!" I playfully punched him in the arm and watched as he walked off with two guys from another table. Could he have...? Naahhhh!

I went back to the hospital that night and brought Ryan some Turkey Jerky. Hey, what else was I gonna buy him on my allowance! I also told him that I had a present for him and gave him a flat package wrapped in newspaper. He opened it eagerly and pulled it out. It was a picture frame with a drawing that he made for me the first day I had ever seen him. A picture of our history teacher, dressed like a spaceman, standing next to a penis shaped shuttle, and a dialogue bubble saying, 'take me to your peter!' He was so surprised that I had saved it after all this time.

"Thanks dude! I can't wait to get out of here so I can hang this up! Say man, you should stay tonight! They're playing "King Kong vs. Godzilla" tonight and I've been loading up on the cookies the nurses bring me with dinner. So I've got a little stash behind the bed."

"Tempting as it is baby, I've got to get some homework done. Otherwise my mom is going to put me in the hospital bed next to you!"

Ryan gave me a sexy grin and said, "Hmmm...now there's a thought. You know, I miss you. I haven't had sex since we broke up...when I get out of here I'll be in need of...attention."

I suddenly got a dirty thought and ran over to push a chair in front of the door. I grinned down at Ryan who wasn't quite sure what I was up to, and reached under his warm blankets to rub his cock lovingly. I started humming the Tootsie Roll theme and he got the idea! He sprang to attention quickly and seemed a bit nervous looking around the room. "Um...I don't think this is the place for this." He said laughing.

"But it certainly is the time." I replied, and as soon as I felt his cock grow to it's full hardness in my hand, I threw the covers over my head and enveloped his stiff member with my mouth. The heat under the covers was incredible and it seemed to soften and warm his cock, making it all the more delicious as it passed through the gentle suction of my lips. He was really getting into it and rubbing my hair all over with both hands! He groaned softly and started to grind his hips on the bed, I cupped his soft balls and tugged at them gently, never breaking my sexual rhythm. He reached down and unzipped my pants and pulled out my now rock hard penis! I had forgotten how good Ryan tasted, how awesome his hands felt on me, how well he knew every inch of my body! He began to stroke me slowly and I nearly fell to my knees with the feelings that shot through me! I sucked harder and ran circles around his cockhead with my tongue. He squirmed and starting motioning faster. I loved him so much, I wanted him so badly! I couldn't get enough of him in my mouth! As I came closer and closer to climax, I started rubbing my hands frantically over Ryan's thighs and stomach! I felt my body tense up and then get weak as my hot semen shot out of me and sprayed the side of Ryan's mattress! The orgasm sent me into orbit and Ryan continued to rub and knead my genitals as I quivered with lust. Ryan came shortly after and his hips pushed up into my face, burying my nose in his warm flesh! I swallowed what must have been a gallon of cum and stroked his tender thighs as he relaxed from his tensed position.

I took my head from under the covers and Ryan broke out into laughter! My head was sweaty, my hair was all messed up, and I just looked like shit! I had to laugh a little myself. Ryan sat up and kissed me on the lips. "I love you man! Always have." He said.

"Always will." I replied. And then I took off to go home. Just two more days and Randy will be coming home. This time...it'll be a whole new ball game!

All Stories and Original Content Copyright © 1998-2008 by Comicality
  • Like 10
  • Love 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Poor tyler's a loser.
I'm sorry for him. 
but this up and down make the story yes interesting 
And the erotic wow at the hospital.


 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..