Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 3,437 Words
  • 10,149 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

New Kid In School - 12. Chapter 12: "Reunited At Last"

Tyler and I waited impatiently at Ryan's house for his triumphant return to the neighborhood. He had only spent a week and a half in the hospital, but for me it seemed like an eternity. I was so anxious to see him again, I would never be able to put into words the feelings he allowed me to experience with his mere presence! There is lust, there is infatuation, and then there is love, and then beneath all of them is something deeper. Something that I can't explain. It's some hidden, untapped emotion that is buried in the very heart of all of us. And they haven't invented a language that could describe it yet! As Ryan's dad drove up into the driveway, I felt a flurry of jitters hit me and I almost burst in anticipation. I think Tyler got a kick out of seeing me so excited. He seemed to be a lot happier over the last few days, and it made me feel more comfortable around him. At least I knew he had somebody. TWO somebodies according to his story...maybe, maybe not. I don't really believe him when he says that, I think he's just joking around with me. But if anybody could pull it off, it would be a blond hunk like Tyler!

We heard the front door open and jumped out yelling "Welcome Home!!!" Ryan was a bit startled to see us, but quickly ran over to give us a hug. He was still a bit weak, but he looked better than ever. His shiny hazel eyes flared with a youthful brilliance, and his slim frame looked to be even sexier in shape than I had remembered! He must have lost a pound or two while in the hospital, but it was so gorgeous! I thank God every single day for bringing such a sensuous angel into my life! He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and flashed me a million dollar smile. It was almost a romantic moment in the making, but when looking over Ryan's shoulder, I saw his dad hold back a slight cringe at our display of affection. Naturally, I backed off a little. His dad carried Ryan's bag upstairs and the three of us sat around downstairs, chatting and laughing like in the good old days. It was the first time in weeks all three of us were happy at the same time! Every time Ryan's eyes met mine, we could feel the sexual tension building to a breaking point! If only we had the chance, we would have torn each other apart! Ryan never stopped looking at me, never stopped wanting to touch me! One time, Tyler got up to go to the bathroom and we ran to each other to snatch a few quick kisses before he got back! It never stopped, and it was one of the most exciting days of our lives! We played a few games and after hours of entertaining Ryan, his dad ordered him to get some sleep to get his strength back. We gladly left and Ryan, seeing his dad sitting there watching, offered to walk us out. We reached the door and Tyler stopped with me, but he quickly got the hint that Ryan and I needed a second alone. He slowly turned his back and dragged himself down to the sidewalk to give us some privacy. Ryan looked back into the house for his dad, and when the coast was clear, he started kissing me deeply on the lips. God...he tasted so good! His tongue wrapped itself around mine and we made out right there in the open! My heart pumped at twice its normal speed and my stomach stretched and tightened with raw emotion as our lip lock sent us both into another dimension. That's when I suddenly felt Tyler's eyes watching me. I opened my eyes just a little bit and Tyler quickly turned away again. I didn't get it. Tyler said he was happy, he said he was over the whole thing. But sometimes I can still feel him watching me, gazing at me when he thinks I'm not looking. I wonder if he still has feelings for me after all.

The sight of Tyler made me feel kind of weird making out in front of him and I hesitantly steeped out of Ryan's arms. "I miss you man! Can't wait to 'stop by' tomorrow." I said.

"Me either Randy. I can already taste you." Ryan leaned in and started kissing me again. I never wanted to stop! But we were being kind of rude here! Suddenly, his dad hollered for him from the back and he said he was coming. He looked back at me and said, "I'm sorry, it's going to be a while until my dad gets used to this kind of thing. He'll come around. At least he's trying, that's more than I expected."

"I know. It's just a little intimidating sometimes. I guess I'm going to have to get used to him knowing about us."

Ryan looked like he might attack me again! He was staring directly at my lips and I could feel his horniness radiating from his every pore, but Tyler cleared his throat and I found the will power to walk away. Ryan closed the door, but he watched me walk down the street from the window. I know because I was looking right back at him as I strolled away from the house. It felt so good to be in love again.

Tyler and I stayed quiet for most of the walk back to our house, but he eventually invited me over to his house for a while. Once again, my guard went up. "Uh...no...that's alright dude. I'm...uh...I'm gonna head on home."

"Randy...come on. I'm not gonna do anything for crying out loud! We're just hanging out, you know, like most friends do. You don't have to shut me out, I just...I don't want to lose you..." Tyler looked down, then continued, "...as a friend."

I thought it over and decided to go. I don't know if it was out of friendship, out of guilt, or out of pity...but I went anyway. Besides, there was no way I was ever going to repeat the same mistake twice. We walked to Tyler's house and spent the rest of the afternoon just talking. Tyler was surprisingly normal. He behaved himself the whole time, but there was still something about the way he looked at me and talked to me that said he was still somewhat attached, even if only a little bit. Once the conversation moved to Ryan and me, I kind of stiffened up and got real nervous. I didn't quite know what to expect from this.

"So...you and Ryan...you guys look happy. I mean...you make a cute couple."

"T-t-thanks."

"So...from that kiss back there...I'd assume that you guys are...intimate quite often. That's pretty cool."

"Yeah...I guess so. Look, I've gotta run. Homework, you know."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel weird or anything, I just want to know what it's like, that's all." Tyler's eyes brought me back and suddenly I saw him as completely vulnerable, maybe even sad.

"What it's like?" I said, sitting next to him on the bed.

"You know...finding 'The ONE'. The person you'll love forever no matter what. How did you know it was Ryan?"

"Well...I don't know, I guess I just did. Once we found each other, once my eyes met his, I just knew that I'd love him for the rest of my life. No matter what stood in our way, it was a love worth fighting for."

Tyler looked over at me and said, "It's funny...but it seems like you never seem to find the right person at the right time. Maybe fighting for it is more hurtful than anything else."

I wanted to be optimistic and give Tyler the old 'more fish in the sea' story, but I could see that this conversation was becoming a bit intense and I could see where he was leading with it. So I just assured him that he'd find somebody and left it at that. I then reminded him, "Say Tyler, aren't you the one with TWO boyfriends? What's a matter, not happy until you have ten?!?!"

We both grinned at the idea for a second before he shot back with, "Yeah, well....I love them, both of them. But I'm not IN love with them. It's strange, but there's a big difference. When I'm IN love, there's an emotional, spiritual, physical, attachment. And I feel like I'll never be truly happy until I get that love in return. Don't suppose I could force someone to like me? Maybe hypnotism or voodoo spell?" He giggled.

"Come on, you'll find a special guy for you. And if not a guy...What about the girls?" I grinned. "I'm sure they'll have no problem getting it on with you! I mean you've got half the girls in school chasing you!"

"Yeah, the half that's not chasing Ryan. We've been running neck and neck in the girl department ever since we were little kids."

That's when I said it. It was so stupid of me, but somehow, while lost in the moment, I lost all of my common sense and let slip something that I regretted the second I said it! "See? And back then you were Ryan's first love. If HE fell for you, someone else is bound to."

Tyler flashed me a quick and confused look. "What? Ryan used to be in love...with me?!?!"

I was so dumb! I tried to erase it, tried to take it back, but the words had already been said! "Um...you weren't supposed to know about that. Forget I said anything! Just...yeah, forget I said anything. Look, I'm going home before I flap my jaws anymore and really get myself into trouble." Tyler never looked me in the eye after that, he just stared down at the floor, a disturbed look on his face, as though I had shattered his whole childhood! I could tell the wheels were turning in his head, and figured that he was probably reliving every minute that he and Ryan were together, trying to find some hidden signal, some forgotten display of love. I walked out and he said goodbye with a half hearted wave. I couldn't believe that I had betrayed Ryan's trust like that....again! I just hoped Tyler wouldn't take it to heart, I mean it was practically ancient history. It didn't mean anything now. My thoughts twisted and turned for a few minutes over the little dilemma while I walked back to my house, but my mind suddenly halted when I saw Ryan's dad gone, his car absent from the driveway. Hmmm...this deserves a little investigation!

I snuck into the house through the basement window. That was one of our many secret passages into the house. I walked up the stairs and tapped gently on Ryan's door. "Randy? Is that you?" I opened the door to see Ryan's smiling face on the phone. "I was just trying to call you man? My dad stepped out dude! And while the cat's away..."

"Where did he go?"

"He said he was going to pick up something from work. But don't worry, the last time he said that, he was gone for five hours and came home drunk as a skunk!"

Ryan patted the bed for me to sit down and lifted his blanket a little bit to let me slide in under the covers. We just sat there for a few minutes, looking in each other's eyes, letting our body heat mingle playfully underneath the comforter. Ryan then turned to me and playfully licked me on the cheek like a dog! Leaving a big wet slosh on my face!

"Ohhh...gross dude!" We giggled for a while and absorbed ourselves into each other's arms, feeling our tender loving touch. Ryan seemed even smoother and softer than I remember! The heat from the bed had turned Ryan's body to a sleek and tender pallete of warm butter that melted under my fingertips. His skin slid over mine as I began to undress under the covers. Ryan's tongue licked the insides of my mouth and his hands moved through my soft brown hair in a frenzied pace as he tried to swallow my whole head! I reached down between his legs to feel the blazing hot warmth of his erect cock against my hand. He moaned as soon as he felt it and he rolled over onto his back, his legs spreading wide to give me full access. His hands glided over my chest and squeezed my nipples as he relished in the pleasure of my hand on his swollen member. I had never once felt Ryan get so hard! He even squirmed out of discomfort, his tightening erection aching him like a clenched fist! Ryan's hairless legs were wrapped around mine and we began to rub the slick flesh together to give us both goosebumps! Ryan's extra hard cock was poking me in the abdomen and I could feel him leaking pre-cum all over my stomach! His strong hands moved around me to grab my ass and pull me further into him, pressing his dick into me hard and relieving some of the intense pressure on his organ! I only wanted more!

Our kissing was becoming almost violent and he was nibbling at my bottom lip with his teeth! His hands squeezed my bubbled cheeks until I moaned from the joy of his incredible grip! His nibbling moved down to my neck and my our cocks were basically sword fighting under the covers! Our hearts beat at exactly the same pace as our emotions raced with passion! Ryan kissed and licked his way down to my balls and after a few more minutes of teasing, he engulfed my cock into his warm mouth! His wetness sent shivers up my spine and my mind went blank! The sensation of having the boy I loved most in life giving me head brought tears to my eyes! I wanted so badly to find some way, ANY way, to love him more! If only it were possible!

His suction increased more and more by the second and I couldn't stop myself from reaching the threshold! I grabbed two handfuls of the mattress and dug my fingernails in as hard as I could and let out a harsh sigh that was a full blown yelp by the time it was finished! Ryan drained me and swallowed every drop, not letting go, even when I begged him to stop! He bobbed on my still hard cock for almost another five minutes with me twitching and writhing under him from the extra sensitive pleasure I felt! I couldn't believe it, but I actually felt an even stronger orgasm building up deep inside of me! I tensed and whimpered again as a powerful orgasm shot out of me! This one hurt, shaking my body to the point where I slipped out of Ryan's mouth and he had to chase it to return to his oral activities! My hips sprung off of the bed and my legs kicked out wildly! It was so painful, but so good! I finally calmed down and Ryan crawled his way up my lithe body to whisper in my ear. "Turn over."

I rolled over onto my stomach and soared to new heights as I felt Ryan's soft body mount mine! He hovered over me on his knees, placing gentle angel kisses on the back of my neck, before letting the weight of his slim body press down on me! His cock was rubbing up and down in my crack and he began wiggle on top of me for a few moments, sliding himself up and down my body. Then I felt him move down and kiss his way down my spine as his hands glided over the sides of my ribs! He kneaded my soft ass cheeks and kissed the flesh and I couldn't help but moan! That's when Ryan's tongue shot out and experimentally licked at my tight puckered hole! This was a completely new sensation for me and I gasped for air! I felt my asshole tighten up and contract as Ryan continued to circle the rosebud! Soon, my body relaxed and I was able to breathe again, that's when Ryan actually penetrated me with his tongue! I instinctively began humping the bed and Ryan figured I was ready. So he positioned his rock hard cock at my hole and pressed into me gently. I involuntarily offered him some resistance and he had to try a few times, asking me if I was alright every few seconds or so. He cared for me so much...God I love Ryan! Then, after a dozen attempts, I felt him enter my insides and was instantly in heaven! Ryan pushed further and further until I felt his testicles hanging down by mine. I felt the texture of his silken pubic hairs against my cheeks, and his chest rested on my back! Ryan wormed his hands under my arms and grabbed my shoulders! He pressed his cheek against mine and whispered, "You are really tight. Oooohh...okay...Ready?" I nodded and he began a very slow push into me. He moved in and out and I felt him fill and empty my ass on every stroke! He began to speed up gradually and we groaned in unison! He was breathless and kept kissing me on the cheek as he ground into me! Even from underneath him, I kept trying to push myself back on him, trying to get even more of his cock inside of me! I wondered what Ryan looked like at that moment, I wish I could have turned around to see his face! I imagined his cute face with eyes closed, mouth slightly opened, milky white skin flushed with shades of rose, and his strawberry blond locks dancing madly in front of him! To see his face would have been too much for me to take! Is it possible to die from an overdose of sexual attraction? I wonder.

Ryan was becoming more rigid and his rhythm was getting lost with every stroke! He was getting really close! He gripped me tightly and pushed his hips out hard as he came hard inside of me! I felt his cum splash against my inner walls and I knew that Ryan was having one of the most intense orgasms of his teen life! We stayed in that position for a while and finally, he rolled off of me, his cock slipping out of me with a quiet pop. I could still feel his motions inside even though his dick wasn't in me anymore. We sighed and he looked into my eyes, leaning in to kiss me. I moved back from him.

"What?" He asked.

I started giggling and replied, "Hehehe..I'm not kissing you!"

"Why not?!?!"

"You're tongue was up my ASS...helloooo!!!" The shocked look on his face was priceless! He hit me with the pillow and the two of us wrestled naked under the covers! We laughed and laughed until our bellies ached! It was the kind of things wet dreams were made of!

I went back home feeling more lovestruck than ever, and I even went to bed early! It was a strange day. It was sometime around three o'clock in the morning when I felt the weight of another body sit down on my bed. That Ryan...he was hornier than ever! I felt him lean in closer and his lips caressed mine in a sweet kiss that rattled my brains! He laid down next to me and threw a leg across my stomach, pushing his cock into my side! We kissed even harder and he rolled on top of me, his light blond hair falling down into my face. LIGHT BLOND HAIR?!?! I broke the lip lock and nearly jumped a foot into the air as I flipped the figure over and reached for my light!!! When I cleared the gook out of my eyes and the cobwebs out of my brain...I looked down to see Tyler sitting at the foot of my bed! This little development was sure to cause me a LOT of trouble! Is it just me, or does somebody upstairs not like me?

All Stories and Original Content Copyright © 1998-2008 by Comicality
  • Like 9
  • Love 11
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh shit! He needs to put the breaks on this one right now and to tell his love what happened and what he did about it.

 

Some of this is coming back to me. I think I read part of it before. Trouble with the dad coming if I'm not mistaken.

 

A great story. Loving it. (Again apparently) But with my age, all the brain cells aren't always shaking hands anyways so it can all be new to me again! lol 55 and the mind is going already. And they said it would only make me go blind!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..