Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 9,515 Words
  • 8,922 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

New Kid In School - 25. Chapter 24: "Perfect"

It's only been a day or two, but as usual, things seem to be slowly working themselves out with Tyler. Since our talk a few nights ago, he's gotten a little bit better, even flashing that awesome smile of his from time to time. He began eating with me and Ryan again for lunch, but whenever Sam and Matt walked into the cafeteria, even though they sat at a different table, Tyler always made some excuse to leave early. I suppose we couldn't expect him to just bounce back all of the sudden and be 100% okay. But at least he was trying, and that's an improvement. Ariel has basically been a ghost since the scene at the hospital. I haven't seen him in class at all, but I knew he couldn't ditch forever. What was weird was that I never even saw him in the halls anymore. I really began to miss having him around. He was an integral part of our little dysfunctional family, and lunch wasn't the same without his shy giggles and occassional accidents. I hope he's okay, and I hope that once the pain subsides, he'll come back to join us again. It would be a period of adjustment for him, I'm sure, but he was a good friend to me, to all of us. It would be a shame to have him shut us out over this. I guess it was just strange having us all seperated after being a single unit for so many months now.

Sam and Matt were as happy as ever. They would sometimes stop by my house after school to say hello and play a few video games. Matt told me that his basement was still always open if Ryan and I ever wanted to use it for some privacy, but we decided to let things cool down a bit first. It's odd, but every once in a while when I kissed Ryan, I could feel myself holding back a little bit. Like I was betraying Ariel, like I was hurting Tyler, as though I felt guilty for something I didn't do. Just once, I wish everything could be perfect. Just perfect. No worries, no relationship problems, no broken hearts or wild suspicions....just perfect. Like in the movies, or on tv, or in those wild erotic stories on the net. Moving towards that kind of love was something I was willing to spend the rest of my life trying to achieve. Then again, is there such a thing as 'perfect love'? A certain level so high, so intense, that both people are totally consumed by its beauty and simply can't get any higher? I don't know. I'd like to think there wasn't, maybe there shouldn't be. I'd like to believe that love is as infinite as time itself, an emotional wormhole that went on for all eternity. Peerfect love? I say a perfect love is something that keeps growing, never ceasing to deepen and evolve, changing constantly to fill our souls. That's perfection to me. And that's Randy's cheese ball philosophical moment of the day!

It was really cool having Tyler come over to my place after school these days. Even when Ryan was there, we cooled it long enough to be a good friend to him in all this. We didn't want to rub his nose in the fact that such a perfect couple could exist. Not to brag, but I was actually beginning to believe that was what we were...a perfect couple. Unreal. There would be times when we would all be sitting at the kitchen table, just the three of us, laughing and joking and having a great time, and something strange would hit me. We were the BEST of friends. With no secrets, no little games, no masks. The three of us....who would have thought? There was once a time when Tyler was a threat to everything I held dear to me, when I would have been happy to choke him to death to keep him away from me, or heaven forbid, run him over repeatedly with a golf cart! And now here we were like the Three Musketeers, making peanut butter sandwiches and talking like old college buddies. It was a peaceful feeling sometimes.

Our afternoon chats had almost become a daily ritual around my house, and if Ryan would just kiss me before he left, it would be just as satisfying as even our most exhilirating sex sessions. That was another thing that was really cool lately. Since I've been back from the hospital, I think our love had gone beyond sex. Don't get me wrong, we still had our moments....BOY did we have our moments! But now all it took was a gentle touch, a hand to brush my hair out of my eyes for me, a giggle, or a simple kiss, to show how we felt about each other. But this was Ryan's kiss, a special kiss...a perfect kiss. And it spoke volumes.

Thursday...the most pointless day of the week. You have Wednesday, which is basically the middle of the week to get over that 'hump'. Then Friday, glorious Friday! But Thursday? There hasn't been anything special about Thursday at all since Seinfeld went off the air. What made it worse was the anticipation of this big party tomorrow. A make out party! My first one ever! I wasn't quite sure what to expect from this. There was this black shroud of mystery around the whole thing, and I was dying to find out what it was all about. On the other hand, I was terrified that I'd go there and possibly screw it up. Once you mess up at a make out party, your chances of getting a job in the future are pretty much shot. You could be a straight A student with a mile long resume and a recommendation from the Pope himself...but once your boss finds out that you're a teenage boy who can't kiss a girl the right way, your application goes right into the "Don't hire this dork" file. Not that it mattered. It'd be just perfect if I could make a living practicing my technique with Ryan all day. A proffessional Kissologist maybe.

"Dude, you're phasing again." Ryan said as we walked down the hall. My mind seems to go WAY off track from time to time.

"What were we talking about?" I asked, my mind still working out the details of this whole make out party fiasco.

"Hailey...remember her? I said I hear she's the one who invited me to the party. That's so cool. She's always kinda liked me, but I thought she had forgotten about it by now. So....now all we have to do is find out who invited YOU." He grinned.

"I don't want to think about it. I'm driving myself crazy about this party as it is."

"Randy, just relax. It's not a big deal. It's not like we're being adopted into a cult of nomads who sacrifice goats in the name of Satan's army or anything. These are the people we go to school with everyday. It's a PARTY, like any other party. Except at this one you know you're gettin' some!" Ryan said with a wicked smile. He was so cute sometimes.

"You know, this is all your fault! If you hadn't given me that damn hickey I never would have attracted all this attention." I said. I was scared, worried, nervous, and almost ready to back out of the whole affair.

"Sigh...you're thinking too much again. Just take it easy and everything will be okay..." I put my hand out to stop Ryan in mid-sentence.

I saw him out of the corner of my eye at first, just a quick flash of a familiar face, but there was no mistaking it...it was Ariel. It was the first time I had seen him since he left the hospital in tears, and finally seeing his delicate features and dark hair pass me in the hall, I got a slight rush of excitement out of it. "Ariel! Dude wait up!" I called out over the crowd of kids. He turned a little, his big brown puppy dog eyes searching the crowd, but once he caught a glimpse of me and Ryan standing against the lockers, he turned away and started walking faster. I moved forward a bit, trying to push my way through the masses, but he ducked away behind a corner or something. I know he saw me, I know he heard me. Geez, so now he didn't even want to talk to me? I must have screwed up really bad on this one. I really didn't want to hurt him by lying, and I didn't want to hurt him by keeping it a secret, and I didn't want to hurt him by telling him the truth either. What was I supposed to do? He was my friend, I wanted him to make it through this. But it looks like he's choosing to do this on his own for right now. Oh who am I fooling? I guess in some sick way I enjoyed having Ariel chase after me. I loved the feeling of knowing that he was watching me, dreaming about me, wanting me. And I used him, I led him on, knowing very well what I was doing the whole time. I was such an asshole about it all. I could have said something before he got that bad. I was just being selfish. I just hope he doesn't hate me...too much.

I stared off into the crowd where I last saw him, and I felt Ryan walk up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry dude. He doesn't hate you, he just needs some time. That's all."

"I suppose. But I didn't want it to end like this, you know? I wanted...well, I don't know what I wanted, but it wasn't this."

Just then we heard the bell ring and we figured we'd better get to class. Still....there was something that made me want to chase after Ariel. Something that made me want to face him again. An unfinished make up or break up type of deal. Even if it meant him spiting in my face and saying he never wanted to speak to me again, it would at least let me know what was on his mind. Perfect...now I've got more too think about.

I was about ready to doze off in the middle of Spanish class when one of Ryan's little notes happened to land in my lap. I don't even know why he asked if I wanted to anymore...he KNEW the answer. I couldn't resist the strawberry blond, hazel eyed bastard if I tried. However, today I certainly wasn't going to let it get as far as our last little 'bathroom break', but anything was better than trying to hear Mikey at the front of the class read about a little boy who lost his shoe in Spanish. I made my exit and Ryan met me in the hallway, the two of us grinning at each other as we practically skipped to the loo, as they say. I was dead serious about holding back on him this time though. Having sex at school was beyond dangerous. We're talking MAJOR problems if we ever got caught. I can see it now, the words 'Randy and Ryan are fags!' traveling through the high school gossip network now. Even the geeks that nobody talked to would know by the end of the day. It would be in the school newspaper, the lunch menu, a big banner outside, signs on top of the drivers Ed cars, logos on the back of school jackets, it would be everywhere. Then they'd put a picture of us in the yearbook with a caption that said "The only two queers in school." Funny how the mind works sometimes. Anyway, I'll be strong. Just a few long hugs, a little kissing...okay, a LOT of kissing, a few squeezes of his perfect ass, and that's it. No more. Actually, thinking about it as we walked made me even hornier. Be good Randy, be good. Don't need any more problems.

We opened the door grinning a bit, ready to indulge in a swift passionate make out session to get us through the day, but Ryan quickly stopped in front of me. I looked over his shoulder to see what was up, and saw two other boys in the middle of the bathroom. It looked like maybe they were just talking, but it was a bit of a surprise. People hardly ever come into that bathroom during classes.

"....Hey." One of them said, and taking a closer look I recognized him. Medium length light blond hair, cute as a button, seductively slim, almost a Taylor Hanson look alike. I think he said his name was Wil, but it's hard to remember. Last time I saw him I had a LOT of other things on my mind.

"Hey...Wil, long time no see." Ryan said, a bit surprised, but also a bit disappointed for not being able to have our privacy. And here we thought it was the perfect time for it.

Wil was standing next to another boy, just as cute, a little bigger than he was though. He was thin, but a little more defined, not as much of a waif as Wil was. He had brown eyes and light brown hair, they would make a nice couple if they were 'that way'. There was a slight moment of silence in the room, as though neither one of us knew exactly what to say. It was a weird pause that I couldn't quite explain. Had we maybe walked in on something here?

"Um...this is my friend Tommy. Tommy, this is Ryan, and this is Randy." Wil said, and Tommy nervously greeted us with a smile. I shook his hand and another uncomfortable silence fell over the room. This one even worse, like both couples were just waiting for the other to do what they came to do and leave or something. This was really very strange, and the more nervous Wil and Tommy got, the more I wondered exactly we interrupted here. The air got a little thicker and finallly Wil turned to Tommy and said, "Listen, we can talk about this later, ok? Please?"

"I don't see what the problem is, but fine. Whatever." And Tommy grabbed his bag and walked out, much to Wil's apparent disappointment. Wil looked at us, smiling despite the fact that he was obviously hurt at that moment, and threw something in the trash. A crumpled up, pink piece of paper.

"I've gotta run. Good seeing you guys again." And Wil walked past me to leave. Odd situation that was. It seemed that we had possibly caught the tail end of a fight between two friends. And I didn't know either one of them that well, but I remember Wil and that Tommy guy being quite the dynamic duo. They were like bread and butter, those two. I've never seen them be so...I don't know, 'distant' with each other before.

Ryan looked me in the eyes and we were both too curious to let it go, so we ran over to the garbage to see what Wil had thrown out. It was an invitation, and it had Tommy's name on it. To the same make out party we were going to. Very strange indeed.

I threw it back in the trash, and the second I turned my back on him, Ryan snaked his loving arms around me. "I missed you this week." He whispered, sensually kissing the back of my neck. His hot breath blowing gently into my ear, Ryan's deep raspy voice sent warm vibrations rushing through me, and his hands ran around in small circles on my soft stomach. We didn't have much time left, I guess he wanted to at least get me riled up before the next class.

I sighed, letting all the air race out of my lungs. Wow. Something about Ryan's sweet embrace filled me with such an incredible feeling of love and safety. As though I could do no wrong, as though no one could touch me the way he could. I could easily hide away in Ryan's perfect love forever. That's right...perfect love. "But...but you've...seen me everyday...this..week....hmmmmmm....that feels awesome." I stuttered breathlessly as he gently nibbled on my neck and collar bone. His hands worked their way under my shirt and massaged my chest, pulling my shirt up past my belly, getting me harder and hornier with every sensation.

"Mmmmmm...you know what I mean, lover. I miss you...ALL of you." He kissed my neck tenderly. "Your body..." He nibbled my earlobe. "Your flavor..." He kissed my cheek while reaching down to the front of my pants with one hand. "Your scent..." And he grabbed my erection through my pants, almost causing me to explode in a sexual frenzy! "Everything about you is just so unbelievably beautiful. God I love you." His whispers were driving me insane, and with the first stroke of my long hard on, I shook with the beginning pings of orgasm...worried that I wouldn't be able to stop if he touched me again. Worried that I wouldn't be able to control myself any longer and would risk getting caught just for the opportunity to taste him. I was going completely out of control!

"Oh...ohhh...Ryan? I think....I think I'm gonna..mmmm..." I whimpered, my hips gyrating erotically in front of him, rubbing my ass against him, trying to ignore the weakness in my knees enough to stand. I was close, soooo close. But the weird thing is that it felt so good that I didn't dare tell him to stop. I knew there was about to be a mess, a big problem for me to hide for the rest of the day. But I almost anticipated it. I actually welcomed the mess. I needed him, I needed release, I needed this feeling inside of me to come rushing out so I could share the intense feelings in my heart and soul with the only boy I've ever loved. Heaven must be like this, and if it isn't...I don't ever want to go.

I was getting closer, and closer, and closer still, almost ready to erupt....when the bell rang! I grabbed Ryan's hand, trying to get him to keep going, but he pulled away, adjusting the front of his pants so he wouldn't show, knowing that anyone could walk in at any moment. Thank goodness ONE of us was thinking that day. He regretfully stepped back from me, and without his body heat mixing with mine, I felt the coldness of reality rushing in to greet me. My body was still teetering on the very edge of orgasm, my entire teenage frame shivering and shaking as my cock twitched and tingled with maddening sensitivity. A kiss from Ryan right now would push me over the edge for sure. I closed my eyes and put a hand out to grab the wall for balance. I was tenting the front of my pants something awful, but I knew that if I even touched my boner to readjust it to go outside, I would gush hot cum all over myself. I was panting hard, my brow glistened wih a thin sheen of sweat, my heart raced...the feeling just wouldn't stop! I just needed a minute to relax. I caught my breath and opened my eyes to see Ryan staring back at me, a sly grin on his face.

"Hehehehe....are you ok dude? Are you gonna be good to walk back to class?" He grinned.

"Oh shut up you tease!" I laughed. "I just need a few seconds, okay?"

"Did I do all that? I'm sorry dude, hehehehe, look, come over to my house later and I'll finish what we started and then some. Deal?" Even Ryan's perfect little voice and killer smile was enough to intensify the ticklish jitters in my loins. He was just too cute for words sometimes. I didn't answer him, and he kept looking at me, examining me, his hazel eyes were peering through me, filling me with love like they had the first day we met, and it didn't help my situation at all. His shy giggles made the sensation worse...it was like he was making love to me without any physical contact at all. I heard the sound of footsteps walking past the bathroom door, followed by a hundred others, and we knew that the halls were full of kids. Some of them were sure to stop into the bathroom. So I consciously tried to "will" the erection to go away, and I was almost ready to ask Ryan to leave so it wouldn't be such an uphill battle.

The door opened and a few guys walked in. I quickly used my bag to cover my six incher, and the second it touched me, I spasmed with another orgasmic tremor, threatening to send me over the edge. The guys weren't really paying us any attention, but Ryan, being the mischevious little demon he is, started talking to them! What the hell was he doing? Didn't he know what kind of position I was in?

They responded, I guess happy that the famous Ryan was striking up a conversation with them, and he asked them if they knew about the party on Friday.

"Sure, I'm gonna be there. How about you dude?" One of them said.

"Oh yeah," Ryan said. "I plan to be there. Even though I've already got a little something on the side going on this afternoon." He said. Omigod! Sometimes Ryan's little games scared the shit out of me!

"Got a nice piece of ass waiting on ya, huh?" They said.

"Yep. The sweetest, tightest, roundest piece of ass you could ever imagine. And I plan to do it over and over again today until we're both worn out. Mmmmm...I can just taste it now!" He said, and he stuck his middle finger in his mouth, sucking it lewdly in my direction, making sure that I got the message. He was really pushing it! But it was so funny I had to laugh to myself a little. The tingling sensations got worse, and I held the bag closer to my crotch, clutching it tightly to hopefully cut off the flow and prevent an unwanted accident. But Ryan wasn't letting me off that easy.

He walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulder! "Yeah, Randy here has got something on the line for this afternoon too!" I elbowed him in the ribs, making him back away a little in pain. But he only smiled and moved close again, this time using his hand to gently push my bag across my still hard erection. The feeling of its weight sliding across the sensitive length of my cock, so near to orgasm and then denied that ultimate release, was enough to tighten my stomach muscles and make me groan a little involuntarily. I almost doubled over in the pleasure that one motion brought me! "Yes, he's got a hottie waiting for him. And she's really freaky too." He leaned closer to decrease the already slim distance between us. "And she's ready to do ANYTHING to prove how much she loves him. ANYTHING." And he made sure to blow in my ear a bit to intensify the already heart stopping effect.

"Wow! Congrats Randy! Who's the lucky lady?" They asked, now focusing on me.

I was stuck! What the hell do I say now? "Um...well...um....she's...uhhh..."

"Yeah, the prick won't tell ME either." Ryan said, saving the day. And he pushed the book again!

I nearly dropped to my knees this time and couldn't believe that Ryan was going to such lengths to 'test' me in fron of two other guys! Then one of them said, "Well, I guess I'll see you two at the party then huh?" And they washed up and walked out.

As soon as the door closed, I began hitting Ryan in the arm hard! "You sneaky, double crossing, no conscious having, son of a BITCH!"

"Owwww!!! What'd I do?"

"You know damn well what you were doing! God Dammit dude, you're gonna get both of our asses kicked!" I said, giving him another few slugs for good measure.

"Okay, okay! Geez! Just having a little fun, that's all!" I gave him one more good punch and then broke out into a smile. He held my arms down at my sides to save himself from another punch, and then he kissed me sweetly on the lips. "Watch it Randy, I already gave you a black eye once!"

We laughed about it a bit and then took off before he got me in any MORE trouble. The rest of the day went as planned up until almost the end of the day. I went to art class as always, and Ariel actually decided to show up for once. He never spoke a word, or even looked in my direction when he walked in. He took his seat at the easel next to me, a seat he probably chose on purpose at the beginning of the semester to be close to me, to draw the load of boxes and stuff the teacher gave us to 'experiment' with. Our teacher must have had some kind of fetish for boxes and fruit because that's all we ever seemed to do in that class most of the time.

"Hey Ariel..." I said shyly.

"......Hey." He repeated quietly, never once looking up from his drawing. He really was very good, and he was keeping his attention on the paper and chalks, but there was something else involved here. He was purposely avoiding me. I guess it was to be expected, so after he didn't even attempt to keep up the conversation after the initial greeting, I decided to let it go. We worked in silence for a little bit, only the sounds of a cheap radio playing 'easy listening' type music and the scratching of chalk on paper filling the room. I waited, and waited, hoping Ariel would be the first to break down and say something. But he didn't, he just kept doodling away as though he didn't care, and it drove me crazy! So I made the first move.

"So where have you been the past few days? I kinda missed you."

"Did you? Oh, well don't worry. I've been around." And he went right back to drawing. It was the very first time I've known Ariel to be cold or unattentive about ANYTHING. And it frightened me because I thought that maybe this was really it. Maybe he really hated me and it was all over for us. I could tell in the way he was acting, he just didn't see me as anything to look forward to anymore. He didn't even see me as a friend. That's what I got from him, and I hoped that I was wrong.

After another ten minutes, I looked over to him and there he was, unchanged. "Dude, come on! I never meant to hurt you okay? Can't we just get past this and go back to being friends?" I said.

"I'm not hurt."

"Ariel...just talk to me."

"I'm NOT hurt! I'm just tying to finish this damn drawing and you keep fucking it all up for me! Just leave me alone! Jesus!" He snapped back. It was loud enough for half the class to hear, and they all turned to see what the heck actually had quiet Ariel in an uproar. He had never yelled at me before...he had never yelled at ANYBODY before! He actually stared me down for a few seconds and then went back to his drawing. It cut through me like a knife. Had what I had done to him really angered and upset him that much? Was I such an asshole that he would never speak to me again? I've never lost a best friend before, that's what he was...a BEST friend, and I never knew what losing one would mean. Now I did. I was almost brought to tears right there in class. Not because of what he said to me, but because I deserved it. Because I had made him feel so bad that he couldn't stand to look at me anymore. That in some way, perhaps even many ways, I had betrayed every bit of trust and love and friendship he had ever given me. THAT'S what hurt the most. I turned away from him, and didn't try to talk to him anymore for the rest of class. I was ashamed and embarassed and trying to work the situation out was only going to make things worse between us. That's it. I guess I lose this time around. Sad as it may be.

After class, Ariel flashed me a look, one that I couldn't quite read, and it said one of two things. Either "I'm sorry, and let's forget the whole thing" or "Get out of my face and stay away from me forever." I couldn't exactly decipher which one it was. Big difference though. I had never seen him be so far from a smile. He threw his bag over his shoulder and walked out without saying a word, and I had no choice but to let him go. I walked out afterwards, but saw Jenny as soon as I hit the hallway.

"What's up? Having a good one?" She said, smiling and taking a hold of my arm. Geez, I said I was going to call her last night and never did. I hope she doesn't remember that, I don't want her to think I was blowing her off or anything.

"Hey J. Awww, you know me, same old, same old. If bad stuff isn't happening, then I'm waiting for it to happen. How about you?"

"Pretty good actually. You know..." and that's how it started. A run on sentence that summed up every single detail of her day. One that she said without taking a single breath, and one that baffled me because I didn't think so many things could happen in a single school day. Perfect, now she was gonna expect me to comment on all this when she's done and I haven't even been paying attention! "...So what do you think?" She said, signaling the end of her legendary tale.

"Ummmm....well...."

"Randy! What's up?" Ryan shouted out, and he walked over, saving me from making a fool of myself. "Say, you almost ready to go? I'll meet you outside afterschool and then we can hurry home." He said. Then he and Jenny traded hellos and Jenny soon went her seperate way. But not before saying goodbye to me and telling me that she'd 'see me soon'.

Then Tyler walked up from behind and tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey fellas! Guess what? I got this video from China Town! A Japanimation flick called Ninja Scroll! What say we watch it today after school instead of the usual chit chat huh?" He seemed so happy, Tyler didn't appear to even notice how much time he had been spending with me and Ryan these days. Not that we minded having him around, but it was a bit much lately. I mean, he was our best friend and all, but me and Ryan were missing out on major...um....'together' time. And I know I said that we had gone beyond sex, but we weren't quite ready to go celibate for goodness sakes.

Ryan actually pulled me aside and said he needed to talk to me in private for a second. "Randy...look dude...I know Tyler is your best friend, and mine too, and I want to help him through his hard times as much as anybody else...but...well...um..." He was soooo cute! I knew what he meant, but seeing him timidly trying to say it in a political, non-offensive way was just adorable.

"I know dude. I know. But...I can't just turn him away. What do you want me to say? Sorry, I have a boyfriend and plan to have sex with him today? One day you'll have a boyfriend too and you'll understand, come back later? He just....he needs his friends right now."

"I need YOU Randy Stephens. I honestly do." Ryan said, his sexy voice lifting me to cloud 9, his smile making me weak as always. PERFECT! Now how was I supposed to tell Tyler to politely get lost for an afternoon without hurting his feelings or making him feel unwanted?

I walked back to Tyler and said, "Hey Tyler, I'm gonna run out for a while after school first. So....do you think maybe you could give me about an hour before you come over?" Ryan seemed a little disappointed, probably wanting to spend the entire afternoon wrapped around each other, but he figured that it was better than nothing.

"Um...okay. Sounds great! See ya then!" And then Tyler hurried off to his next class happily. I'd hate to do anything to make Tyler unhappy in any way. Besides, he was really becoming addicted to our little visits after school. I guess that when you've been stretched out so badly for the unbelievable power of love, and that love is suddenly gone, you need to fill it up with something. And I was willing to help him through that if I could. Anyway, the very LAST thing I need is another person pissed at me.

The rest of the day was basically a blur to me, and Ryan met me right outside of class when the final bell rung for the day. He didn't want to waste a single minute, afterall, Tyler would be there in just an hour. So my chariot awaits, and I was carried away to the car quickly for our few moments of fun. I had to admit, I was a little excited myself. I mean I hadn't realized how long it had been since our last little interlude. Two or three days! Must be a record.

About five minutes later, Ryan screeched his car to a halt in his driveway, and he leaned over to kiss me deeply before getting out of the car, an obvious erection poking the front of his pants out in front of him. I followed closely behind him, rock hard myself, and waited impatiently as he fumbled with the keys. He opened the door and we spilled inside, twirling around the room as our lips met passionately, licking and sucking at each other's faces ravenously as all time stopped for the both of us. I dropped my bag to the floor and tightly gripped Ryan's soft ass cheeks with both hands, pulling him against me and hearing him moan outloud. His lips were so pefect, soft, warm, wet...the kiss stole my life from my lips and breathed in a new one to take its place. I loved him so much.

"Ryan? Is that you?" A voice said from the kitchen. His DAD was home!!! He walked around the corner just as we jumped back away from each other, our lips making a gentle sucking noise. I grabbed my bag just in time to hide myself, and Ryan was able to hide his boner behind the end of the couch. His dad gave us a weird look at first, and then said, "Oh, didn't know you were here Randy. Um...so what are you guys up to today?"

"Uhhh....actually dad, I was just dropping off the car, and we were thinking of hitting the arcade for a while. If that's alright." Ryan said.

I was speechless, as I usually am in front of Ryan's dad. He HAD to have known what we were thinking. Sometimes I could swear he was just disgusted with the whole idea of me being with his only son. I don't know what it was, but I just felt uncomfortable having an adult know, they were the 'other species' afterall.

He didn't try to stop us, so Ryan quickly gave me the signal and pushed me out the front door. "Okay, Plan B. Is your mom home?"

"No, don't think so. But..."

"GOOD! Let's go!" And he grabbed my hand, running with me down the street to my place. He really was horny, wasn't he? He pushed me up to the door and waited for me to open it, hurrying me inside and he beat ME to the bedroom. I saw him take his shirt off and couldn't help but laugh a little. "What? What's the matter?"

"A little anxious aren't we?" I giggled.

Ryan was still breathing hard from our little jog, and he looked down at his shirt on the floor, and a look came over him like he didn't realize he was already topless. He grinned himself and actually blushed over his haste at getting into my pants. There he was, my perfect angel, standing in the middle of my room, turning red, his shy smile making me wet with anticipation. His hazel eyes sparkled as he cast them down to the floor, covered partially by strands of strawberry blond wonder, and his bare chest was so erotically smooth, two small buds erect and waiting to be teased, a small teen stomach with the beginnings of a cute little six pack, and a tender neck and shoulders that made my mouth water for their taste. "Hehehehe, I'm sorry dude. I guess I was being a bit selfish today, wasn't I? You know...if you don't want to do anything that's cool. We can just sit and talk...or something...if you want." He said bashfully. But he looked up at me from under the soft hairs in his face, and I could tell that he didn't mean a word of it! Hehehehe! My handsome, horny, little boyfriend...gotta love him.

I didn't answer, I just slowly walked over and ran my hands up and down his chest softly, feeling the creamy skin melt under my fingertips, and then up the sides of his neck to gently caress the sides of his face, and pulled him in for a loving kiss on the lips.

We held it for a few seconds before the phone rang. Naturally I ignored it, but it kept ringing, and ringing, and ringing! I continued to kiss Ryan, concentrating harder so that the phone would fade into the background and I could enjoy myself...but soon my annoyance turned to frustration and I just couldn't focus at all! "WHAT THE HELL???" I said. I mean, most people would hang up after the fourth or fifth ring, but this was going on ten or twelve now!!! I stormed away from Ryan to pick up the phone. "HELLO!" I screamed, trying to hold back my anger enough to speak.

"HEY RANDY!!!" Came a happy voice fom the other end.

"Hello?" It sounded familiar, but I couldn't quite place who it was.

"Yeah? It's me!"

"Me who?"

There was a slight pause, and then the voice said, "Awww...you mean you forgot about me?" And the second I heard that little dissappointed 'toyless kid on Christmas' whine, I knew EXACTLY who it was.

"Wilson? Hey....uh...no, no buddy I didn't forget ya."

"COOL! You remember! Wow! See? I told ya I'd call!" He was so happy, so overjoyed, it would be a shame to just cut him off and tell him to call me back later. Preferably 37 minutes from now!

"Yeah...yeah...you did, didn't you?" I sighed as I sat down on the bed. I felt Ryan's hands travel slowly up my thighs as he knelt down in front of me. He leaned forward to gently gnaw on my privates through the material of my pants while I spoke to Wilson, and I used one of my hands to run my fingers through his silky hair. My heartbeat sped up, and I tried to control my voice as Wilson continued to yap about getting out of the hospital and going back to school and the time his friend Billy killed a cockroach with his bare hands and the new Limp Bizkut cd. He never seemed to stay on one subject for very long, but somehow I managed to keep up. It was then when I felt Ryan slowly undoing my zipper and pulling my cock out of the fly. He rubbed it up and down his smooth face a few times before licking it seductively around the head. My body nearly curled up into the fetal position from that, and Wilson must have noticed a change in my response time.

"What was that?"

"What was what?" I said, feeling Ryan's expert tongue teasing and tempting me in amazing ways. It had been a long day in terms of sexual stimulation, my body was ready to explode.

"You made a noise. What are you doing?" He said. And just then, Ryan slid his soft lips down the length of my stiff six incher and I was bathed in the hot slippery wetness of his mouth.

My whole body shook before I could answer. But finally I managed to stutter out, "Uh....uhhhh.....nothing....nothing much." I was writhing in pleasure now as Ryan's tongue ran circles around the bottom of my penis, and his breath rustled the thin patch of pubic hairs above it. I shuddered again, and tried to keep my body still long enough to speak.

"Nuh-uh! You're doing something. Is your boyfriend there?" Wilson said mischeviously. Couldn't get much past him, not that I was doing too good of an acting job at that moment.

"Huh? No....no...Ryan's not...he's not here." I tried to squirm my way out of his suction for a second to make Wilson believe me, but when I lifted my hips, Ryan only grabbed my cheeks and forced me deeper into his throat, his nose brushing my pubes, and he only sucked harder. The more I tried to calm down, the better it felt.

"Is he sucking your dick right now? I bet he is! Is it good? What's it feel like? Does he like it? Are you gonna do him next?" Wilson asked a billion questions all at once and I couldn't think straight long enough to keep up the act. I moaned loudly into the phone and Wilson giggled happily. "WHOAH! Must be pretty good huh? Can I listen?"

"W-W-Wilson...I have to go...o...ok?"

"Awwww, c'mon! I won't tell nobody!"

"I'll talk to you later buddy." And I basically just threw the receiver in the direction of the phone to hang it up. Perfect, now I've corrupted some poor youngster into our sick little world. Ha ha ha! Little pervert. Ryan heard the phone click, and that's when he released a really loud groan of ecstacy and sucked at me even harder. My eyes rolled back in my head and he lifted one of my legs to spread them even further apart. His hands were all over me, and the incredible sucking, swirling tongue and lips massaged my cock with a hot moisture that made my whole body tingle.

I didn't know whether to grip onto the sheets to keep myself steady, or bury my fingers in the corn silk of Ryan's hair as he bobbed up and down on me, his moans letting me know that he was enjoying this just as much as I was if not more. It was so good that I saw stars, unable to keep my body still. His mouth was watering as he slid up and down, up and down, at his own erotic pace, and the begginings of a powerful orgasm built up inside of me. It kept going, getting more and more intense, until my thighs ached with the impending crash. I took a deep breath, and held it for an eternity as Ryan's motions took me over the edge and I thrashed and whimpered uncontrollably. After such a long break between being together, and after our near miss in the bathroom today...the climax was HUMONGOUS!!! I kept cumming, in gallons it seemed, and the strong pulses in my swollen member shook my entire body as it twitched wildly between the cushioned perfection of Ryan's lips. He sucked down as much as he could, but it was quite a load, and some of it spilled over the sides of his mouth. I nearly fainted. There's nothing like an orgasm derived from love.

Just then, as Ryan climbed up on top of me to bury his sweet face into my neck, his naked hips grinding into me, I heard a sound. A very light, high pitched sound, like someone talking. That's when I looked over at the phone and saw that the receiver had missed its mark! It was still hanging slightly off of the craddle, and Wilson was still on! "Wilson???"

"Yeah!"

"You're still here??? What were you doing? Did you hear anything?"

"Um...no." He said, and then I heard him stiffle a giggle. That little BASTARD! "Hey, what was that noise?"

"What noise?"

"That noise...it sounded like 'uuuunnnhhh' or something!"

DAMMIT! I do NOT make that sound! "Goodbye Wilson!" I laughed, and hung up the phone before he could torture me any more. I sighed out loud and lightly rubbed my fingers up and down Ryan's backside for a few seconds, ready to return the favor he had just given me...when there was a knock at the door downstairs! Was Tyler early? Oh shit!

Ryan rolled off of me and we both started getting dressed right away. I didn't expect him to be fifteen minutes early, geez. If he knew we were up here being 'intimate' he'd feel like he wasn't wanted or something. Didn't want that. I got dressed first and raced downstairs, making sure I didn't have any evidence of post orgasmic afterglow on me, and I opened the door. I looked out expecting to greet Tyler with a hearty smile and a high five...but it wasn't Tyler...it was Ariel!

"Ariel? Wow...um...hi." I stumbled.

"Hey...look, do you mind if I come in for a minute?" He said, soft spoken as ever, but he was here, at my house, by himself. I never thought he would have had the guts. Just then, Ryan walked up behind me and was equally surprised to see our shy young buddy in the doorway. Ariel looked at the two of us and said, "Oh......look, I can come back later if you guys...if you're..."

"NO! No dude, come on in!" I said, stepping aside. Ariel walked into the kitchen and stopped halfway, shaking, trembling, like some cold wet kitten on a winter's day. "It's good to see you man. It really is."

"Can I talk to you for a few minutes, and then I'm outta here, I promise." I agreed, but then he looked over at Ryan and said, "Alone.....no offense Ryan."

"None taken. I'll be in the back." Ryan said, and went back into my room.

I stood there waiting for Ariel to tell me to either get lost or be his friend again. I was so hoping for the latter. "So what's this all about man?"

"Um...can...can you do me a silly favor...?"

"Sure, anything."

"Can you turn around for me?"

Turn around? "Can I what?"

"Just....please, turn your back to me for a second. I wanna tell you something and I can't do it with you looking at me. Okay?" Ariel's voice was so shaky and strained he sounded like a seven year old. But I did as he asked and turned around. He paused for a few seconds, and then took a few deep breaths before beginning. "Randy...I just wanted to let you know...um...I've never told this to ANYBODY! I never even said it to myself. But....but...Randy...I'm gay."

I started to turn around to meet his eyes, "Awwww dude...you really don't have to..."

But Ariel held my shoulders and pushed me to face forward again. I told him again that he didn't have to do this, but he just said, "Yes, Randy. I do. Just...humor me for a second okay? I NEED this." I turned around, and he continued, his voice choking up a little as stray tears fell from his eyes. "I've...I've never had sex before, but I know. I just know. It's not just what I want...it's who I am." Wow, Ariel was actually emptying his heart and soul right in front of me. I could hear him sniffling behind me,and I could tell that he was really struggling with this, but he felt it had to be done. So I listened attentively as he stumbled through it, letting him purge his demons to the man he once loved, and the first boy he's ever trusted with his most precious secret.

After another few minutes, he paused to wipe his eyes. "Thank you Ariel...you have no idea how much this means to me." I said.

"Wait...there's something else. We're...we're friends Randy...good friends...and....and..." He started to cry again and fought it back before going on. "...and I want you to know that I think it's so beautiful...so perfect...that you and Ryan found each other..."

"Ariel..."

"No...please...let me finish. Randy, I just want you to know...that I'm very....happy...for you, and for Ryan. I hope you two will last forever...and I hope...I hope you and me can still be...friends after all this...because....because..." He was getting ready to say it, finally, after all this time, he was going to say it. But he just couldn't get the words out, he couldn't tell me what was on his mind, not at all. And that frustration came back to him, making him cry harder.

I couldn't take anymore and turned around to walk over and give him a loving hug. I think it caught him by surprise, and he attempted to pull back for a second, but I wouldn't let go. I'd never let go. And soon Ariel stopped struggling and just let it all out, hugging me tightly and crying softly on my shoulder. I suppose this was his way of getting over it all, the crush, the love, the signals, the time we'd spent together, it was all a part of our perfect little history now. And we were better friends for it. I think we were going to be okay. Thank goodness.

Just then my doorbell rang, and Ariel jumped up like he had just been waken out of a dream. "Oh...oh man, I'm sorry. Look, I've gotta go." And he spun around to grab what little stuff he brought with him and was basically ready to run out of the house. I opened the front door and Tyler was standing there smiling, with video in hand.

"You guys ready?" He said happily. And the second he stepped inside the door, Ariel walked up to him, trying to squeeze past so he could get out of their. He kept his head down to hide the fact that he had been crying, and his dark brown hair fell into his eyes, obscurring his face even more. "Hey...I'm Tyler."

"Um....hi..." And there was a little break before Ariel just sped away, never once looking back. Still shy as ever I take it.

Ryan walked out of the bedroom to greet Tyler and the three of us went to the living room to set up the movie. "So who was that?" Tyleer asked.

"Who was who?"

"The kid that just ran past me. Who was that?"

I looked at Ryan and then back at Tyler. "Dude...that was Ariel. Didn't you recognize him?"

"Recognize him? I've never seen him before in my life." Tyler said while putting the video into the VCR.

I was a bit confused, a little shocked even. "So...wait a minute...you're tellig me, that after all this time, you have NEVER met Ariel?"

"Nope, today was the first time. Why?" No way, something wasn't right here. Tyler had to be making this up, it's been a long time for crying outloud.

Ryan looked at me and then said, "Tyler, dude he's been hanging out with us since before Randy's birthday!"

"Well you guys never tell me anything! How was I supposed to know?" Tyler grinned, and then he sat between the two of us on the couch. I thought about it, looking for the piece that was missing. But he was right...Tyler really HADN'T met Ariel before today. When he was with Matt and Sam he always ate with them, most of the time in some other place. They always just missed each other, often by a few seconds. Tyler and Sam never did meet us all at the arcade that day. They visited me in the hospital at different times. Now that I thought about it, the two of them had never really made any contact before that very moment. Interesting.

We didn't say anything more about it for a while, but the room got quiet as soon as the movie started. It seemed like all three of us had something running through our minds. But I let it go...too perfect. About ten minutes later, out of the blue, Tyler asked, "So he's been hanging out with you guys for a while then?"

"Who?"

"What's his name....you know, Ariel?"

There it was again, that little nudge in the ribs from the angels above telling me something was up. "Yeah...for a while now."

"Oh...ok." And Tyler went back to watching the movie. Ryan's eyes met mine for a second and we tried to get back into the anime video. But sure enough, about five minutes of silence passed before Tyler asked, "Is he cool? I mean...like friendly and all?"

Ryan hit the pause button on the VCR and we both looked at Tyler from both sides. "What?" Tyler said, wondering why we were staring at him all of the sudden.

Ryan smiled wickedly and said, "Why so many questions all of the sudden Ty?"

"What? I was just asking, that's all. I just wanted to know who he was so I can say hello next time and not feel like a geek."

"Really?" I added. "Well, to answer your question, yes, he's very cool. Kinda shy, but a good kid."

"Okay" Tyler said, smiling nervously at me for a second. "That's all I wanted to know."

He looked back at the tv, signalling that he was ready for the movie to start again. Ryan continued to look at him in silence for a few seconds more, a weird smirk on his face. "Okay. If that's all you wanted to know." And then he started the movie again. But soon me and Ryan were snickering to ourselves quietly, and we couldn't hold it back.

Finally Tyler had enough. "WHAT??? I was just asking a question, alright? Geez! You guys are weird!" Tyler was grinning a bit, but we could tell he was a little shy about it. And he actually BLUSHED! Seeing Tyler blush was a rare occurrence indeed!

"You're blushing Tyler." I said.

"I am NOT!"

"Ryan, isn't he blushing?"

"Yep, I definitely to see some blush-age going on here!" Ryan said happily.

"I am NOT blushing! Am I? STOP IT! You guys are...fuck you both! I'm gonna get a soda!" Tyler squealed. As he stormed off to the kitchen, Ryan and I died laughing. Not much gets to Tyler like this, Mr. Perfect Blond Sex God, so we planned to have a LOT of fun with it.

We laughed for a while, and Ryan whispered, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"That fate really does have a sense of humor?"

"I think we've got some work to do here Randall."

"But of course my good man. Let the games begin." I said, and we giggled merrily, waiting for Tyler to come back for a little more harmless teasing. It was only a matter of time now. Funny how the little things, the things we overlook everyday, just seem to fall into place when you have the patience to let it happen. Strange. One things for sure...if it turns out, by some weird coincidence that Ariel could fall for Tyler, and let's be honest, who wouldn't, then that would be...in a word...

Perfect.

All Stories and Original Content Copyright © 1998-2008 by Comicality
  • Like 13
  • Love 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Perfect indeed! And Wilson? He certainly is getting ed-u-makated! And he's got more ammunition!

Hey, isn't there supposed to be a party going on?

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one who reflects the theme fo their title in the story throughout. How perfect! :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wilson reminds me of myself at that age when I used to torture my older sister when she had boyfriends over.  hehehe.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..