Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 3,324 Words
  • 14,391 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

New Kid In School - 4. Chapter 4: "A Secret Between Friends"

Ryan ran his cool tongue up my thigh slowly, every second coming closer to my aching cock. His eyes were full of lust and sexual hunger. He nestled his nose underneath my scrotum, lifting my balls with his face. His crimson hair tickled the insides of my thighs and I almost cried out in sexual bliss. Then I felt a new sensation on my chest...it was Tyler! He licked and sucked harshly at my nipples and I groaned with breathless excitement! He climbed on top of me and kissed me passionately while perched on my stomach. His tongue darted into my mouth and our saliva mixed into an aphrodisiac that only we could taste. Randy ran his hands up and down Tyler's ass as he started sucking my stiffened member and the three of us moaned in a harmonizing voice of ecstasy! Tyler felt so good in my arms, his lips so soft, his kiss so sweet. Ryan was sucking me better than he ever had before, and when I realized that I had the two most gorgeous boys on the planet pleasuring me, I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I came three orgasms worth of teenage semen! Ryan took it all into his mouth and Tyler erupted onto my chest. We all just kept groaning.....moaning...touching.........

Suddenly I woke up in a pair of sticky underwear, soaked through straight to the sheets! DAMMIT!!! This was the third wet dream this week! I tried to move, but every inch of me seemed to be shaking from the vivid reality of my dream. Ryan was more than enough to make me happy, but for some reason I kept dreaming of Tyler. Ah well, as long as it was just a dream...it's not like I'm cheating! I got out of bed and changed my sheets quietly, hoping not to wake my mother and have to explain my late night activities. I think she tried to explain wet dreams to me once, but I'm not sure. She started to sweat and stutter, then she went into some cornball story about a train leaving a station and falling into honey lake! Whatever the hell THAT means!!! If she only knew how "experienced" her little boy was at this point!

The next morning, despite my little dream sequence the night before, I attempted to act normal around everybody. Ryan and I went to eat lunch together as we always do in the cafeteria, and we took turns pointing out the best looking guys in the room. All without being too obvious of course. Whenever Ryan found one who was particularly gorgeous, he would do something like lick his spoon seductively. Sometimes he would suck his fingers clean with his eyes closed, or take a quick bite of his hot dog...but today he took a sip of his milk and let it dribble down the side of his mouth. The white liquid ran down his smooth skin and dripped off of his chin. Ryan licked his lips and said, "Mmmm, does a body good." We both started cracking up and couldn't stop for what seemed like forever. As soon as our giggles passed and the joke was over, I took a good look at Ryan as he wiped the leftover milk from his mouth. I sighed silently and got all dreamy without even knowing it. I just stared at his face and my heart was instantly lifted! His eyes were the bright shade of amaretto and his smile made me feel so...alive. Ryan caught me looking and even though he was confused at what I was staring at initially, he caught on quickly and returned the look. I reached for his hand under the table and he met me halfway. His touch sent me soaring high into a frenzy of horniness that forced me forward. It took a noise from elsewhere in the cafeteria to remind me where I was! We both broke off our intense gaze as if waking from a dream, and went back to eating our lunch. And speaking of dreams...

"Hey guys! You mind if I sit here?"

Ryan scooted over and Tyler joined us at the table. No matter how hard my mind had worked to create the most erotic image possible for a wet dream, it still didn't have the power to capture his true beauty. This kid had the kind of face that men, women, children, animals, young and old alike just couldn't say no to. He brushed his golden blond hair out of his eyes every couple of minutes, and for some reason that was just so cute. Ryan brought me into the conversation and soon the three of us were chatting away nonstop. Tyler wasn't really a bad guy, he had a good head on his shoulders...and I'm sure he had a good head in other places too! But as a man with a commitment, I'll just keep that to myself. I decided that Tyler was simply going to be a part of Ryan's life, which meant he was going to be a part of mine. So I figured that I might as well go out of my way to be nice to him. I was even starting to see him as a person, and not as a threat to what I had with Ryan. Besides, he was really pretty to look at! And even though he would never admit it, I know Ryan still had an attraction for him.

"I had this dream last night that I was on a train and we were getting ready to crash." Tyler said.

I instantly blushed, thinking of the lustful dream I'd had the night before. I couldn't look him in the eye. It was as if he'd be able to look into my pupils and see the impure thoughts that dwelled there.

Tyler continued, "I think it was because of some story my mom told me about some dorky train leaving the station and crashing..."

"...INTO HONEY LAKE!" We said in unison. We had a giggle about it, but Ryan had evidently not heard that story. Tyler gave me a high five and we spent the rest of the lunch hour talking about all of the whacked out stories our parents have told us over the years. It was a good time, and I consider that to be the day that Tyler and I became friends.

Over the next week or so, Tyler and I got closer and soon we were all hanging out as a trio...except of course when Ryan and I got together to "study" after school. There were even a couple of times when he came over to my house by himself and we just hung out together without Ryan being there. Ryan was really happy to see that we were getting along so well, and finally brought us all together to discuss Tyler's orientation. You see, Ryan never told Tyler about the two of us, and Tyler wasn't aware of the fact that I knew he was gay. He was a little embarrassed when it all came out in the open, and he shied away from us for a couple of days afterwards. So we never told him that Ryan and I were a couple. We just figured that we'd save that conversation for another time. That's when things got really weird.

Tyler was always cool when the three of us were together, but he seemed different when it was just him and me. Maybe he didn't trust me the way he did Ryan. Or maybe he was still shy about the fact that I knew he liked other boys. Either way, he always became kind of nervous around me and he would usually run home at the same time Ryan did to not be alone with me. A few days after that, Ryan started acting a little weird around me too. It was like he was avoiding me sometimes. He didn't even make eye contact as much, which wasn't like him at all. Strange.

It was one afternoon, while my mom was getting her license renewed at the DMV, that I thought that something might be wrong. I was laying on my back on the couch and Ryan was laying on his back on top of me. During the cartoons, I would push my pelvis up into his ass and we would grind like that for a few minutes, then go back to watching TV. As awesome as the sex was, it was the little intimate moments like these that I really enjoyed. I wrapped my arms around his slim waist and placed them delicately on his soft, warm belly. Our body heat flowed sensually from his body to mine and back again. I loved to feel the rise and fall of his stomach as he breathed in and out, his head resting on my shoulder. His hair smelled faintly of shampoo, and the scent drew me in to kiss him repeatedly on the head. Ryan rolled over and kissed me while rubbing my package firmly with his hand. I grabbed his bulbous ass cheeks and squeezed them tightly as I pulled him into me. But he moved away and said that he had to go. I was understanding about it...disappointed, but understanding.

"He's cute isn't he?" He asked me.

"Who?"

"Tyler. The blond hair, the killer smile...he's gorgeous isn't he?"

"Yeah," I said, not knowing where exactly he was going with this. "Why do you ask?"

"Just getting an opinion." Ryan put his shoes on and adjusted himself so he wouldn't 'stick out' in public. He walked out of the door and turned to me with a serious look on his face. "You know...he was my first love." He waited for a reply, but I wasn't quite sure what to say to that. He just turned away and got on his bike. I wonder...

I spent all night thinking about what he said, and I felt miserable. I mean, who am I to keep somebody away from their first love? Maybe he's having second thoughts. I was hurting, torn between my ultimate happiness of being with Ryan forever, and thinking of what might be the one thing that would make Ryan happy. I tossed and turned all night, wondering if I could be strong enough to let him go if I had to. Why does this have to be so complicated? Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep that night.

The next day, I tried to be even nicer to Tyler. I thought that maybe Ryan was just avoiding me the way Tyler was and that I was turning him away somehow. But Ryan just seemed to resent me for doing that. Instead just got a cold stare from him. After school, Tyler went home and Ryan's attitude cleared up a little. So I figured that it must have been a spat between him and Tyler that had them acting so weird. Whatever it was, it wasn't bad enough to stop us from getting in 'the mood'.

I went into the kitchen and got a coke for the both of us and we went into my bedroom. The two of us always TRIED to do our homework after school, but we hardly ever made it! We couldn't be too close together without having some kind of physical contact. Soon we'd be touching, then exchanging glances, and before you knew it...we were making out like mad! That afternoon was no different. We didn't say anything, but when Ryan leaned back on his elbows and spread his legs...I knew he was ready to finish what we had started on the couch. We were facing each other on the bed and I extended my leg, rubbing his hot crotch with my foot. He fell back all the way and sighed heavily as he closed his eyes and writhed erotically in tune with my foot's motions. This was turning me on and I unzipped my pants. I took out my 5 inch cock and started to rub it slowly. Ryan was drunk with lust and he couldn't stay still. He took my sock off and unzipped his pants so my bare foot could run up and down the length of his cock, which throbbed with teenage passion. Then he grabbed my leg and pulled himself up. He took of my shirt and his was soon to follow. We stripped down and began kissing loud enough to be heard next door. Ryan turned over on his stomach and opened his luscious cheeks for me. My dick jumped in anticipation for his hot tunnel, but I wanted to tease him a little first. I wanted to make this last, and I knew that once I got wrapped in the sexual embrace of Ryan's tight ass that it would be all over in a matter of seconds. I placed angel kisses down Ryan's spine and on each of his ass cheeks. This drove him wild and he began moving his hips in a circular motion that was hard to watch without cumming. I gently put my finger at the taut pink rosebud in front of me and he pushed back on it. I moved it in and out, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Ryan began to shiver with delight as I finger fucked him rapidly. He grabbed my dick and started pumping it hard. He wanted it bad, and so did I!

I got on top of my teen lover and inserted my rock hard penis into his ass. Oh my god! He was soooo hot inside! His sphincter gripped my cock like a vice and began milking it with his every muscle contraction! It was hard for me to start moving without losing it right away, but Ryan was so sex crazy that he couldn't wait to get started. I laid on top of him and began a slow grind into his ass. I looked down on the back of his head, and that clean scent of shampoo and soap intoxicated me with a lustful energy that took control of me. I kissed his head and licked and sucked his soft neck as I continued to pump in and out of his ass. He brought one of my hands around to the front and started sucking on my fingers, one by one. We were panting and puffing, and I was rubbing my thighs against his bubble cheeks while his ass constricted around me...it was a divine experience! I used my other hand to reach under and start jacking Ryan off. His playful sucking of my fingers became frantic and he was moaning out loud with every thrust. I couldn't tell you how I coordinated jacking him off, humping the soft globes of his ass, and kissing his neck...but somehow it was possible.

Ryan was overloaded with pleasurable sensations and he started bucking uncontrollably! He felt it coming from deep within him, and I could feel his cheeks getting tighter and tighter around my cock with every second. Ryan gently bit down on my fingers as he came on my bed sheets! Squirt after squirt of hot spunk covered the soft silken material beneath us. His orgasm triggered mine and I almost fell over in an orgasmic fit! I felt every contraction of my twitching cock with mind blowing sensitivity! It took me ten minutes to come back to earth after such an explosive climax! I caught my breath and Ryan and I laid in each other's arms.

It had been a good half hour before we said anything above a grunt or a sigh. But I had something on my mind.

"About Tyler..." I started, "You know...if he was your first love and all...I was thinking that if you...well...if you REALLY wanted to do things with him...I'd be okay with that."

I didn't mean it! Hell, it really hurt me to even say it! But I didn't want Ryan to resent me for keeping him from the first true love of his life. Especially since he found out that he was gay.

"WHAT?!?!?" Ryan said. He took me by surprise and suddenly jumped out of the bed and started putting his clothes on.

"Did I say something wrong? What did I do?" I asked. He seemed to be enraged with the idea and he was trying to get out of the house as soon as possible. "Ryan...talk to me."

He looked up at me teary eyed and shouted, "So is that what you want?!?! Maybe you'll let me sleep with Tyler? I would never do that! EVER!"

"But I thought that you were mad at me. I thought that this is what you wanted. I love you and want you to be happy..."

"You want me to be happy...then don't start with that 'maybe we should see other people' bullshit! Because if you think that you could just sleep with somebody else and not hurt me, you're wrong!" Ryan said, he had on everything now but his shoes and was hurriedly tying them up.

"Ryan I didn't mean..."

"Yeah...whatever. Look, I gotta go. If you want to sleep with Tyler......go ahead." He said and started to leave the bedroom. But I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"How did this get to be about me? I'm talking about you. Don't think I haven't noticed the two of you are a little attracted to each other. I'm okay with that! I'm attracted to him too." As soon as I said it, I regretted it. Ryan looked angry, hurt, and depressed all at the same time. A tear streamed down his cheek and he pulled free of my hold on his arm.

"Fine...do what you want to do." He said.

"Why are you being so weird dude? You're the one who's always telling me how cute he is! You're the one who said he was your first love! You're the one who's always trying to make me and him get along..."

"HE DOESN'T LIKE ME!" Ryan shouted. "He likes YOU!"

This comment left me speechless. I couldn't move, I couldn't even think straight! Tyler...Mr. Teen Beat USA liked me? "How can that be? What about all the times he tried to keep us apart. What about the times he would only talk to you and not to me?"

"He was too shy to talk to you. When he saw you with me, he said it was like love at first sight. I just found out that my first love and best friend is madly in love with my boyfriend, so excuse me if I seem a bit testy around you two!"

I didn't know what to say, but Ryan looked like he felt better after to getting that out. He apologized for taking that out on me and said it wasn't my fault. He wiped the tears from his eyes and gave me a kiss goodbye.

"I just need a little time to work things out Randy. It's just the thought of losing you to him is tearing me apart. Someone I care so much for now, and someone I loved so much back then...the thought of you two together and leaving me behind with nothing...." Ryan choked back a sob, but as much as I wanted to run out and hold him, I knew he wouldn't let me. Ryan got on his back and rode home, still wiping his eyes. I sat back and thought about what he just told me. Most gay teenagers would be throwing a party and doing back flips if they knew that a sexy boy like Tyler had a crush on them. I on the other hand, knew that things were about to get a little bit stranger around here.

All Stories and Original Content Copyright © 1998-2008 by Comicality
  • Like 17
  • Love 8
  • Wow 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh shit. Didn't see that one coming. I figured Ryan would walk in and catch them in a lip lock initiated by tyler.

I gotta see what's next.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 2/14/2016 at 3:17 AM, Gary Pete said:

> I'm reading this story for the second time, and I think it's really good

i´m reading this story

third time and always discover
things i have read about or not understood.i have discovered the story in this summer.  i have not learned English and with translator reading it takes until i have understood it korekt .

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

 hurts it Ryan that Tyler love Randy and he could lose him, or hurts him  his
first love don't love him ?

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Sometimes when I read it over and over, little things fall on me that I missed when Ryan says:
"HE DOESN'T LIKE ME!" Ryan shouted. "He likes YOU!"
so Ryan was still interested in Tyler.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..