Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 2,599 Words
  • 11,023 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

New Kid In School - 8. Chapter 8: "Return To Civilization"

I was still half asleep when I felt my lover's warm embrace envelop me. Ryan's arms wrapped around my midsection and his morning hard on was poking me playfully in the back. Under the covers of the hotel bed was this unimaginable heat. But not a muggy heat, it was a lovingly tender radiance that bathed the both of us in its delightful warmth. It was as close to being back in the womb as I could imagine. My cock grew rock hard immediately as Ryan's hands began roaming over my smooth belly. He kissed me on the back of the neck and his warm breath tickled the soft hairs that sprouted there. Our little getaway was almost over, and there was time for one more game before we returned to civilization!

I rolled over to see Ryan with a sleepy gaze on his face and a steamy smile. How this kid could get more and more beautiful every time I laid eyes on him was a complete mystery to me! He laid his head back down on the pillow, his sheepish grin turning into a pouty puppy dog look. Awwww....he was sooo cute! He didn't say a word, and yet I was forced into him. I kissed him deeply, my heart racing as though it was the first time. I couldn't believe that we had remained completely naked for 90% of our time together this weekend. Our bodies were so relaxed and free of tension that I felt like I was floating in a warm bath. Our smooth, warm legs and thighs rubbed against each other and the softened sheets created a sensual friction beneath our sensitive bodies. It was pure heaven! I reached down to lightly trace the soft curves of his ass with my fingertips. I really loved his ass! One touch and you couldn't help but squeeze it! Then he suddenly stopped, grinned wickedly, and threw the covers over our heads! He started kicking wildly and I did the same! We were laughing hysterically and tearing the bed up something awful! What that was all about, I don't know...but it was fun!

"Ha ha ha...oh man...god I love you Randy! I really do." He said, caressing my cheek with his hand.

"I love you more..." I said. He kissed me again as the humidity from under the covers surrounded my head and made me sweat a little. Ryan was even more beautiful in the morning! He didn't have morning breath or bed wrinkles at all. The only thing out of place was his hair, and the tussled locks were an even bigger turn on than when it was perfectly molded! Could he be anymore perfect? We kissed passionately until the heat became unbearable and we had to come for air. We threw the covers off of us and the cool air of the room rushed around us, giving us chills.

He sat up on his knees, his perfect butt resting on his heels, and I swallowed his hot stiffy in one smooth motion. He groaned and leaned all the way back until his head touched the mattress! It forced his cock to reach out more and I took what seemed like another inch into my hungry mouth. His scent was overwhelmingly pleasant and his moans were music to my ears. I used my tongue to run circles around his head and he wiggled under me. I watched his stomach muscles tighten into a young six pack as he lifted himself back off of the bed. He hovered over me as I continued to suck him enthusiastically. He rubbed his hands over my back and shoulders lightly as I moaned around his beautiful shaft. The vibrations sent electric shocks through his whole body, and his hands rubbed me harder and faster as he came closer to letting go. He leaned over me and licked my back, up and down the spine and between the shoulder blades, as I increased in suction. He began trying to hump up into my face, but he didn't quite have the leverage. He let out the sexiest high pitched cry I had ever heard him make as I brought him to the very edge of orgasm and beyond. I felt the shaft expand, contract and pulse as he jetted his cum into my mouth! Exactly how much cum did I swallow this weekend anyway? I wondered for a second if it was sitting in the pit of my stomach somewhere, piling up and just sitting there like aunt Lucy's fruitcake! No matter though...if it killed me, what a way to go!

Ryan relaxed for a few moments before rolling me onto my back and kissing his way to my begging cock! His softening dick was up by my head and I pulled him on top of me to lick tenderly at his balls while he sucked me off. Ryan's balls tasted so sweet and clean! The flesh seemed to taste me back as my taste buds danced with a romantic flair for his flavor. His motions on my cock didn't go unnoticed, however. He was really getting good at this! He slid up and down my pole with ease and grace, his body writhing uncomfortably on my face. My tongue kept him tense, and I felt his hard on start to grow again against my chest. He sucked fast and furious and soon I couldn't concentrate! I pulled my sucking mouth off of his testicles and tried to hold back a scream that would have shattered the windows! I came hard in Ryan's mouth and bucked my hips uncontrollably as my orgasm set another standard for a lifetime of others that would follow it! I continued to thrust out and twitch long after my load had been spent. It was literally better than the first time I ever came! A single tear ran down my face from the orgasmic seizure I had just experienced, and then I returned to that relaxed state of floating I had waken up with.

We laid in that bed until the last possible minute before finally getting dressed and going back out to the lobby. On our way out of the room, we ran into our next door neighbors. A young lady and an older woman. They looked at us as we were coming out of the room and they blushed. Could they have heard us? To make things worse, Ryan throws an arm over my shoulder and purposely plants a big wet kiss on my cheek right in front of them!

"This is Randy! I'm Ryan! And we were fucking all night long! How do ya like them apples ladies?" He said with a giant cocky smile and he whisked me away to the car, the both of us laughing at the expressions on the ladies' faces!

"Why the hell did you tell them that ya dope?!?!" I said still giggling.

"What?...They're never going to see us again! Who cares? Besides, I feel so good right now that I might just take you again right here in the parking lot!!! Might even ask them to join us!"

Ryan chased me back to the car and after a playful game of cat and mouse, we paid for the room and took the long drive home. When we arrived at my house, my mom was in the kitchen and she asked how the trip went.

Randy shouted, "I'm Ryan! And this is Randy! And we were...mmmph..mmmph..." I had to cover his mouth before his crazy antics ruined me! Ryan giggled again and my mother shook her head. She would just never understand our jokes. As soon as her back was turned, Ryan planted a quick kiss on my lips! Right there, in the kitchen! With my mom less than ten feet away! Had he lost his mind? She reached for something in the back of the fridge and he did it again! I mouthed the words "STOP IT!" but he just pinched my ass and smiled. He was downright giddy! He grinned again and said goodbye. He ran off down the street and I went upstairs to my room. I needed some sleep...I didn't get much this weekend!

I saw Tyler at school the next day and it didn't really make me feel all that uneasy. This was it. I was going to tell him today that Ryan and I were together and that was that. End of story. Tyler sat at the lunch table and smiled at me. His eyes were full of the bright sparkles of a boyhood crush. He didn't say much, but his eyes told me everything. Unfortunately, I was just going to have to tell him that me and Ryan were a couple and I could only hope that we could still be friends. I might even tell Ryan what happened so it wouldn't hang over my head like a dark cloud for the rest of our days together. For once, everything seemed so clear. But Ryan never showed up for lunch that day. In fact, I didn't see him in school at all. I asked Tyler where he was.

"He said he didn't feel like coming in today. Who knows what that was about. He was being weird." Tyler said.

"You talked to him today?"

"Yesterday. He came over all giggly and happy, and then when he left he didn't say a word. He just snuck out while I was in the bathroom. Weird."

That was strange, but Ryan was acting a little crazy yesterday anyway. Still, it would've been nice to take a day off with him and have a little more fun! Tyler was still pretty as all hell, but me and Ryan had more. If only there was a way to have them both! Ah well...sweet dreams are made of these...

Later that afternoon, I came home to find Ryan bouncing a basketball and shooting it hard against my garage. I was happy to see him and greeted him with a happy, "What's up?"

He looked at me coldly and didn't say a word. He went back to bouncing the ball and slamming it hard against the garage door, making a noise loud enough to be heard all over town. It was a side of him that I had never seen before. "What's the matter? You use up all of your giggles yesterday?" I said, still trying to guess what was on his mind.

"I talked to Tyler yesterday. He got his Spanish test back the other day." Ryan said. At a closer look, I saw that his eyes were all puffy and red.

"What's wrong with your eyes?"

"I don't know. Must've had an allergic reaction to something this morning." He said looking away from me.

"Something like what?" I asked.

"Don't you wan to know what he got on his test Randy?" Ryan asked, slamming the ball again. I didn't answer, so he continued, "...a "D+"! That's barely passing."

I was confused as to why he was so upset over Tyler's bad grades, but I kept him talking. "Looks like all your hard work at trying to tutor him was a waste of time, huh?" He said. I still wasn't sure what to say, so I just kept my mouth shut. "So....if you guys weren't studying all that time...what'd you do?" He said, slamming the ball even harder against the door.

"Ryan...is there something seriously wrong with you?"

"No...not really. So...what'd you do? What did you guys do for all those times that you should've been studying."

I suddenly felt a wave of fear grab a hold of me and my stomach started to tremble. He couldn't have found out! Not now! I was going to come clean today! But I didn't want to incriminate myself until I was sure. So I played along. "Maybe he just couldn't concentrate or something."

"Yeah..." Ryan held the ball tightly and looked like he was trying to hold back a full blown temper tantrum! "You know...that's funny, because he said the same thing! He just couldn't concentrate! His head was all in the clouds about some cute guy that he fell in love with!" Ryan gritted his teeth before saying the last sentence, "Someone...that he finally got to FUCK last week!!!!!!!" Ryan threw the basketball into my chest hard and I knew at that moment that he despised me.

"Ryan...I was going to tell you. I swear! I had such an awesome time this weekend and it felt so good to be around you...I just...I was going to tell Tyler that it was over."

"You're such a fucking liar! Even if that WAS the truth...it's a little late for that now isn't it?!?!" His angry words suddenly turned into sad ones. "How could you do it? I trusted you with everything! My heart, my body...EVERYTHING! How could you just..." He began to cry and I got up to comfort him. He pulled away the second I touched him and shouted, "I'm outta here! I fucking hate you!"

The words cut me straight to the bone and the whole argument didn't even seem real anymore. What happened? How could we crash so quickly after being so high on each other?

Ryan stormed away and I ran over to put my arm on his shoulder. "Ryan...I love y..." POW!!! The punch hit me in the eye so fast that I didn't even feel the pain until after I hit the ground! I held onto my eye as it started to swell and looked up at a boy who was surprised, but happy, that he'd hit me!

"I hate you Randy! And I never want to see you again! EVER!!!"

"Ryan, I need you...please don't do this!"

"Fuck you! I hope Tyler was worth it! I'd hate to think you broke my heart for nothing!" And then he took off to go home. I sat there on the concrete, gently rubbing my new shiner. Then it hit me....Ryan hated me. He hated me! I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, I couldn't think...and even though my eye was in a lot of pain...it was the fact that Ryan hated me that made me cry. I wept like a little boy for what seemed like an hour on the hard cement of that driveway as pictures of Ryan's smile and loving affection swept through my mind. It became apparent to me that my life was dull and colorless before Ryan came to me from heaven above and changed it. I finally picked myself up from the ground and went into the house when the streetlights came on. I went up to my room, hiding my eye from my mom. I would have a hell of a time explaining that later on, no need to do it now. I went upstairs and locked my door. I spent the rest of the night wallowing in self pity, waiting for Ryan to call me and tell me that everything was going to be okay and that we'd work this out somehow.

He didn't.

I went to bed that night and left the window open in case Ryan wanted to pay me a midnight visit. But the only thing that came through the window that night was a cold wind. And the only comforting thought I had to hold onto...was the hope that somewhere down the street...in his room alone...Ryan was crying too.

All Stories and Original Content Copyright © 1998-2008 by Comicality
  • Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Sad 14
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

You reap what you sow *shrug

But poor Ryan oh my gosh 💔 hopefully he cheers up somewhere in the next 50 chapters! ;)

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..