Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 1,871 Words
  • 3,077 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Photos Lately - 1. Photos Lately

I'm not exactly sure what had changed in him, or why it seemed to happen almost overnight, but I definitely noticed the difference in the vibe he gave off right a way. Jason and I were like best friends when we were little...but, for some odd reason, the 6th grade comes along and everybody 'changes partners' as far as our previous friendships are concerned. Interests begin to vary, attitudes expand, identities adjust...suddenly, you're not sitting at the same cafeteria lunch table with the kids you knew before. It took a few more years for me to realize how much I really missed him.

And why...

I always had a sense that I was different, but I think I was too young to understand that what I felt for Jason was more of a crush than your typical 'buddy-buddy' friendship. I liked the way he made me feel. I liked being around him. I liked making him laugh. I liked...being close enough to touch him. Not in an intimate way, or at least, not from my inexperienced view on intimacy. Just, like...a push, or a punch in the shoulder...or touching his arm...an occasional hug...

Gosh, I miss Jason.

Nowadays, things are different. We're not enemies or anything, but we don't talk like we used to. We don't really hang out anymore at all. So my obsession with him took an off ramp and I've settled for passively stalking him online instead. Something that I'm not really proud of, but I'll bite your head off if you try to stop me. I NEED my Jason fix, dammit! Leave me alone!

I'm constantly looking for him on my laptop. It's not creepy, I swear. And it's a hell of a lot less awkward than trying to stir up some unprovoked conversation with him in the hallway out of nowhere. That would be more weird, wouldn't it? I think that would definitely be more weird. Anyway...I've been collecting as many random pictures of him as I can and saving it in a folder dedicated just to him. I just...I can't help but to want to capture every moment of his life that I'm not a part of, you know? Jason is sooooo pretty. I don't know if this is love that I'm feeling right now...but I literally have a biological reaction to seeing pictures of his smile. I stare at the screen and lick my lips and wish that I was there with him in that particular moment. I pretend that he likes me too, and that he's happy to have me watch him the way I do. It just gives me chills, ok? I'm not trying to be a perv. I just think this is as close to Jason as I can get. At least for now.

However...looking at the increasing number of selfies and pictures that he takes and postsa few times a week...seeing them stack up over time...that's where a noticeable 'change' seemed to take place.

The transformation wasn't subtle. It was immediate. Almost desperate. And I wasn't certain how I felt about that yet.

Wait, I take that back...

Deep down, I knew exactly how I felt about it. I was just too darn chicken to admit it. Even if just to myself. The sight of him was starting to become so arousing. Not because of my growing infatuation, but because of the pictures themselves. They were becoming more daring and mildly seductive, but in the naughtiest way. At least in my mixed up mind, it was. It's like my breath was getting shorter and shorter with each new picture that my secret crush uploaded to his Facebook, Snapchat, or Twitter, accounts. He was evolving into something truly beautiful, and I was frightened by the sexy potential that I saw in him. Potential to just...completely slay my strongest emotions with nothing more than a wink and a smile.

See, when Jason and I were younger, we took pictures together too. Fun pictures. During sleepovers and birthday parties and Cub Scout camping trips...but those were different. Innocent. Even when we went to the water park and were wearing nothing but our swim trunks and a boyish grin...those pictures were just fun memories to document the moment and feel good about life as we looked back on the good ol' days.

Jason's newest photos, however? They're so different since we turned 14. They just...they feel different.

I'm drawn to the hormonal trap of their presentation. I find myself getting excited. Craving him in ways that I didn't fully appreciate before now. His photos lately are just...FUCK! They're so HOT!

What happened? Where did this raw sexuality come from? Was it the fact that we were in high school now? His pictures never looked like this before.

Those cheesy grins and bright gazes into the camera have morphed into something else entirely. Now he takes his selfies at a different angle. He doesn't smile anymore. His facial expression is less of a 'Hi, it's me'...and more of a 'I know you want me' vibe. Am I crazy? Is this just a mistaken nod to an imagined invitation to want him as badly as I do? I try to ignore it, but I can't. His once bright eyes have been replaced with a smoldering gaze. A sensual stare that, even through an online photo, burns a hole right through the center of my heart and urges me to approach him for the cure to the insufferable ache he's caused.

No more goofy faces with his tongue hanging out. No more unrehearsed expressions of joy. Jason now lowers his chin...and looks upwards at the camera lens with his piercing blue bedroom eyes. Wanting me. Asking me for that first magical kiss. Beckoning me towards him as he leans against a brick wall, or spreads his legs wide so the fabric of his jeans are stretched tight against his junk. I can't stand it! He wants me to stare. He wants me to drool over him. That's what it feels like. Ever since Jason's voice changed and got deeper, he's been taking the kind of pictures that drive me crazy. He changed his hair a little bit, to make him even sexier. I like it. It shows off his eyes a bit more to have it flipped up in that fashion. He dresses up for his online pics now. And he sometimes bites his bottom lip, which is a level of hotness that makes me want to CRY most afternoons! I have to jack off twice just to keep from losing my marbles and tackling that boy in the streets sometimes!

Oh God, I hope he never sees my lustful intent when I look into his eyes. Those bright blue pools of boyish splendor are intimidating enough without him knowing the longing passion that I have for him every time I work up the nerve to talk to him.

I'm looking through his most recent photos now. He posted seven new pics since Saturday. And...FUCK! I actually whimpered out loud at the sight of them! Yeah...he's not the same little boy that I used to share a tent with at day camp. Jason has discovered his sexual side. He's realizing the power of how gorgeous he is, and how he can use that to his advantage. He styles his pics just right. He pouts his lips. He tilts his head in just the right way, to let people know that he's...'awake'. You know? When I compare his latest photos with the ones he took just a year ago...they're like night and day.

Gosh...I can't stop looking at him!

His lips are so thin and pink. His neck is so smooth and tasty. I want him to the point of risking my stable life in the closet to just...take a shot at getting a piece of him! You know??? Like, it might be worth it. Even if he told me 'no', I would be a damn fool to pass up the chance to possibly get his dick in my mouth! I'm sorry if that sounds dirty, but it's the truth! I think about it every single day, and I dream about it every single night. Jason's beauty turns me into a basket case, and now that we've grown up a little bit more, he's confident in displaying traits that I can only describe as 'Orgasm Inducing HOTNESS'. I've been losing more and more of my self control on a daily basis.

Oh God...look at *THIS* picture!!! What the fuck???

He just posted a new one, and now he's lifting his shirt up in the front! He doesn't have a rippled six pack or anything, but it's NOT my personal bias telling me that he has the sexiest tummy out of all the boys in the WORLD!!! Omigod, look at his shallow little belly button! And his smooth skin! I've never wanted to slide my tongue up a warm teen boy surface more than I do right now! Why would he do that to me? Or to the world? Look at how HOT he is! He puts this on the internet? For FREE??? It's just not fair!

Ok...I mean, like...ok...

This is too much! I'm saving this picture! And I'm gonna suck on my own tongue while I masturbate to fantasies of actually having Jason back in my life again. But...in this really intense way! How long is this lewd and horny view of him and his cute face, and his hot online pictures, and his squeezable ass, and his kissable lips, going to last? Who knows? But, right now, I'm short of breath, hard as a rock, and in desperate need of putting his latest photo on full screen so I can imagine the surreal scenario where we're both snuggled up together somewhere...with me salivating over him in the most intimate way I know.

I WANT him!

I want him, I want him, I want him, I WANT him!!!

He's so beautiful! Dammit!!! I'm actually 'leaking' right now! I'm that hard! I'm gonna bring up the hottest of his online pictures and make a little slideshow to jack off to. I can't wait another minute. I have to do it now.

Jason's always been cute. Even before I knew how to rate the idea of 'cute' from one boy to another. But his photos lately? His photos lately have shown me just how desirable, how unmercifully stunning, he can really be. He's become the definition of what I want, sexually. At least for now. Maybe forever. Wow...Jason's become my blueprint for the perfect boy. How random is that?

Ok...going to stroke myself silly now. Probably more than once.

PLEASE keep posting more pictures, Jason! I may not have the stones to come talk to you directly...but as long as you keep posting these new, more mature, pictures on your social media accounts...I'm going to remain breathless over you. That's a promise that I'll be sure to keep for as long as I live.

Love you, Jason.

And...I'll be watching...

Copyright © 2018 Comicality; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 8
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Cool story Comicality; brings back a couple of memories of a few friends I knew who used to be photo crazy. Secretly of course you’d admire them; never talk to them, but go week in the knees when you actually saw them in person. Though yes keeping pictures is a new level of obsession. We’ve jumped over the bridge separating infatuation and went straight for the “I'm in the backseat of your car” kind of scenario lol. 

 

Keep up the work :)

Edited by D.K. Daniels
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Maybe you should revisit this story from Jason's point of view. As someone already asked, "Who is he posting these pictures for and why?" This is a great short story! You created a very complete picture, and yet you could easily expand it. Thank you. Jeff

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I am going to remain breathless over you, what a great line 😍

it needs more chapters please, there is so much that is untold to 

this story. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Any teenager can remember what it was like to be so into someone, especially when they weren’t into you.

I suspect this happens more than any of us realize;  Teens in this social media age never have to approach the object of their affection if they don’t want to, especially if they fear rejection.

Yes, he is obsessed, teenagers obsess as a whole and obsession is a facet of love.  The barrier of the internet from the real world can turn his fantasy world into something we see on the news all too often if he doesn’t get a handle on it.

My theory is that Jason found a girl/boyfriend and those pics might be directed to them.  Lord knows what’ll happen if that’s the case....

 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..