Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 4,072 Words
  • 4,123 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Saying I Do - 1. Chapter 1

It had been months of planning and training and practicing and rehearsing...but FINALLY the wedding was almost here. My big sister was getting married to her high school sweetheart and my family has been a collective nut case ever since. The blessed event was only two days away, and our house was filling up fast with friends and family who were coming into town to see my parents' little girl walk down the aisle. The whole thing was a hassle to my parents, but a pleasant one. I can hear my mother now..."Nick, don't you go getting married for at least another 10 years!" But I was only 14, so she had nothing to worry about from me.

Besides, I had no interest in getting married. I have, what you call, an affection for my own sex. How do I know? Trust me on this one, I know. I've been looking at other boys for two or three years now, and when I look back at my friends when I was 7 or 8 years old, I probably chose them for the same reason. I was coming to that time in my life when everybody looked at least a little sexy to me. And I wasn't ugly either. In fact, one girl told me that I was sexy as hell. Whatever.

I was about 5' 5" and had short light brown hair that was shaved at the sides. Everybody guesses me for a 12 year old because of my 'girlish' build...but to hell with them! I have those slightly slanted eyes that everyone seems to think are so sexy, but I see them everyday when I look in the mirror so I guess I'm sort of immune. I always thought that my lips were too thin, but one girl told me that they were very kissable. Yep...same girl, different day. Something tells me that if I was straight, I wouldn't still be a virgin.

We were all sitting in the living room that day and I was in charge of greeting all the visitors at the door....lucky me. There were the inevitable strangers that I'd never even heard of before. Then there were the relatives who have seen me every single year of my life, but always ask me how old I am every time they visit anyway. Like they'd missed a year or something! Then came the cheek pinchers, the hair rustlers, and that one old uncle who kept calling me 'Sport' and tossing nickles at me. Yeah thanks...now I can go buy that railroad in Tennessee! I even had my 65 year old Aunt Sadie tell me that I was becoming very cute and turning into quite the heartbreaker! Eeeewwww...how creepy is that? There's nothing like a good old fashioned wedding to bring out the freaks in a family.

It wasn't until later that afternoon that I got a piece of good luck. I answered the door expecting to find another one of my mutant relatives holding a slaughtered goat and wearing a moo moo, but it was one of my dad's old college buddies. He looked down and said that he hadn't seen me since I was in the maternity ward at the hospital. Thanks for the memory pal. Anyway, he walked in followed by his wife and his...young...firm...cute...son! As soon as he walked in I felt a certain closeness to him, as though we'd known each other in a past life or something. Maybe I had seen him in a dream, because this kid was awesome! His dad introduced us and I found out that his name was Jordan. Jordan....the name lifted me into another world. He had dark hair with one blond streak that complimented him in every possible way. His hair was longer on the right side then on the left, hanging down to his chin and cradling his face in its tender embrace. A few strands touched his delicious lips and a nervous tremble took control of my body. My head was spinning and my arms went limp. He was 16 years old, but he didn't look a day older than I did, except for being a few inches taller. He was wearing this burgundy shirt that hung down low to his thighs. The shirt brought out the splendor of his soft hazel eyes that sparkled with the alluring charm of a newborn puppy. Jordan had a sensuous shape to him, with curves and subtle edges that I went cross eyed trying to trace. He extended his hand and it was as if my body had betrayed me. I couldn't move, or think, or speak. Finally I worked up enough will power to return the shake, and suddenly the world came back into focus.

I needed to find a way out of there so I could come to my senses and stop drooling over this teen angel. Just a few minutes to collect my thoughts and come up with something intelligent to say. But my dad, being the helpful gentleman that he is, shouted out, "Hey Nick, why don't you take Jordan upstairs to see your room?" Thanks dad...not.

I took Jordan upstairs and gave him the grand tour, which didn't take long, and we holed up in my room for a while. Jordan was really cool, so much so that I envied him a little for being so open and outgoing. He could just talk to me without being shy at all. I felt like such a dork at first, but he kept the conversation going and I warmed up to him pretty fast. Soon we were like old friends, chatting away endlessly like we'd been buddies for years. I was just getting comfortable when he laid back on my bed and spread his legs. I froze! Suddenly, those fears and insecurities came rushing back to me and I could feel myself starting to blush. He looked at the poster on the wall behind him as he rambled on about sports and cars and other things that never really held my interest. But my eyes kept glancing over his crotch. I tried to look away, but when I wasn't looking at it I was thinking about it. I couldn't concentrate at all! I just uttered a grunt or a "I know what you mean dude" every now and then to make it look like I was paying attention. I imagined me lowering myself on top of his lean body and grinding my cock into his while kissing his soft lips. I wanted to stop thinking these things but it would only be a couple of seconds before my mind wandered back to his body. I imagined him on top of me this time, his strong arms holding me tightly as he licked his way up my chest. I wanted to feel his muscles tense under my fingertips as he humped me with sex in his eyes. I was lost in him.

"...And then I stopped the terrorists single handed and they gave me a medal for it."

"I know what you mean dude." I said.

Jordan laughed, "You're not paying any attention to me are you?"

"Sorry, my mind was elsewhere."

"Where?" He said. I was stuck. You kind of figure that when you say your mind was elsewhere, that the other person would just leave it at that. But for some reason, Jordan wanted to play Columbo.

"Well...I was just thinking...that I haven't seen the last...X-Files episode and I must've missed a lot." I was proud of my little diversion. After all...it sounded fine to me.

Jordan looked at me for a moment, and asked why I was thinking of something like that while he was talking. But when I shrugged my shoulders he sat up and changed the subject. I got out of that one on luck alone. I spent the rest of the day with Jordan in that tiny room, and we never got tired of each other. Besides, I was glad to get away from the family for a while. If Uncle Ted pulled out his glass eye for me one more time I was going to smash it with a hammer! Jordan slept on my bedroom floor that night, and even though I was aroused beyond relief...I was too chicken to jack off that night. But I could hear him breathing under me, and it drove me wild. I heard him grunt and moan a little in his sleep and almost had an anxiety attack. His voice charmed me into a lustful lullabye that kept me awake most of the night. What was I going to do.

The next morning we woke up around the same time and I saw him get up and stretch. He had a morning hard on to DIE for and it made me spring to attention in more ways than one! It tented his boxer shorts out in front of him as he arched his back, and his white t-shirt lifted a little to expose the tender belly underneath. Even in the morning, this boy was gorgeous!

"Wake up slacker! It's wedding day!" He said. But I didn't want to get out of bed just yet. I had a full boner that threatened to burst any minute whether I touched it or not! And just when I thought things couldn't get any worse...they did! Jordan jumped into bed with me and started shaking me! His touch made me lose my breath and I got even harder! He rolled me back and forth and I could feel his hard on poke me in the back. My teenaged cock flared furiously and I rolled over onto my stomach to hide it! The battle between my two heads was on! I turtled up on my belly and Jordan climbed on top of me!!! I could feel his hard on resting between my ass cheeks and his weight forced me to press my swollen cock into the bed! I fought hard to keep from cumming in my shorts. But Jordan wasn't giving up! He climbed up and rested his chin on my shoulder singing, "Wake up, wake up, wake up sweetheart!" I was going crazy! That's when I felt it...it was unmistakable...he ground himself into me and his dick got a little harder! I KNOW this wasn't my imagination! Jordan's laughs quieted down a bit and he pushed into me again. I was still too scared to move! Just then the door opened and my mom came in and told us breakfast was ready. She told us not to play on the beds, and left the room as quickly as she came in. Jordan got up without saying a word, he gave me a quick glance, and then he left. I wondered if he knew about me! Dammit! I probably should have put up a resistance or something. Maybe he was expecting one. Maybe he really liked it! Maybe he didn't! Maybe I'm putting too much thought into this.

As soon as I got in the shower I lathered up my aching cock and stroked it fiercely! I was going at the speed of light! I pictured me and Jordan wrapped around each other in positions that weren't humanly possible! I was sucking my tongue hard, imagining that it was his hard cock between my lips! I pictured us clawing and biting at one another in a fury of lust...things that only a depraved teenage mind could possibly conceive! Then I came! BOY did I cum! I fell to my knees in the bathtub as my orgasm drained me for all I was worth! I squinted my eyes tightly as the hot jets of my cum sprayed the shower walls! I was breathless, and even after I was through, I continued to stroke my shrinking 5 inch cock, thinking of Jordan laying by my side, feeling me up and down. It was the most exhausting shower of my life.

We sat at the kitchen table across from each other, but Jordan didn't say much. He had lost that youthful enthusiasm that he had shown me the other day and replaced it with a few nervous glances. He kept clearing his throat and wiping his hands on his shirt. I figured that I had blown it, he was a good friend and I screwed it up by being a homo! I was pretty depressed for the rest of the afternoon. I was glad that the focus was all on my sister today so I could slink off into my room and wallow in self pity for a while.

Jordan came in about an hour later to get his coat. It was almost time to go. We were both kind of uncomfortable, and we knew what it was about. But he tried to make small talk anyway. I followed suit and tried to keep up with the conversation but it looked like he was the one in a dreamland this time around. We were getting dressed in our 'Sunday's best' and he walked over to help me with my tie. I never did learn how to tie those damn things, even though Dad showed me a billion times. Jordan's hands on my neck sent a wave of sexual excitement through me. I shivered a bit and I knew he had to have felt it, because he stopped for a moment before going on. He tied the tie and held onto it for a second. I looked up and he was looking right into my eyes, staring helplessly as though he was wrestling with himself. He was still holding onto the tie and he was shaking visibly.

"...Jordan?" I said softly. Then, as though he had lost all of his self control, he pulled the tie towards him, dragging me with it. Then he planted the sweetest kiss on my lips! I still had my eyes open and didn't even have time to really enjoy it! Jordan let go of my tie and practically ran out of the room! I stood motionless for what seemed like an eternity, my mind a collection of emotions and thoughts that didn't relate to anything that I have ever known. As soon as my brain made sense of what just took place, I fell back against the wall and sighed out loud. I was so in love that my entire body glowed with joy! Every breath sent a numbing sense of pleasure coursing throughout my 14 year old frame, and if I could dance, I would be.

We traveled to the wedding in separate cars and sat in different rows of the church. I couldn't turn around to see if he was looking at me, but I felt in my heart that he was. I didn't get to talk to him again until the reception at the hotel. Oh yeah, the wedding was nice, people cried, threw rice, blah, blah, blah...whatever. Anyway, I saw Jordan at the wedding reception and from across the room he looked so fine! His suit fit him to a tee, and not a single hair was out of place. Just then my Cousin Rachael asked if I'd dance with her. Before I knew what hit me, I was out on the floor trying not to step on her feet. I kept scanning the room for Jordan, and finally caught sight of him. I faked an injury and left Rachael on the dance floor alone. Besides, knowing my family, if she wasn't a mutant by now, she was destined to be one by the time she graduated high school!

I walked over to Jordan, but before I could get a word out he yelled, "Come on! I've got something to show you!" and he yanked me out of the room and into the hotel lobby. I looked at him and was compelled to kiss him, to touch him, to hold his hand...I needed SOME kind of contact soon before my breath left me and I died right there on the floor!

"Check it out..." He said waving his dad's credit card. He had lifted it earlier while they were taking wedding photos.

"What's this for?"

He suddenly got nervous again. "Well...you know, I thought that after...this morning..."

He trailed off and then said that it was a dumb idea. He said "Forget it." and started to walk off. But I pulled him back. I wanted to hear the idea. It seems that he wanted to get a room for a few 'precious moments'. A ROOM! Oh wow! Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow! Yes! God YES!!!

He asked if I was absolutely sure that I wanted to do this and I grabbed his hand and answered, "I do." He grinned and went to the front desk to make the arrangements for "him and his dad". They gave us a key and we hurried away from the party.

The room was beautiful and had a great view of the lake. We were both nervous as hell going into that place.

"Soooo....what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"It's completely up to you, dude."

This went on for another five minutes or so, but once Jordan took his shoes off and laid back on the bed, my young instincts took control. I laid next to him and ran my fingers lightly over his stomach. His boner jumped with my touch and I grabbed his nut sack, his package filling my hand. He reached under me and put his arm around my neck. He stared straight ahead as I massaged and kneaded his crotch. He seemed too scared to get into it, so I heightened the tension a little by kissing him on his neck. He let out a passionate sigh, but I could tell that he was holding back from me, like he didn't want to do the 'homo square dance' and get caught. But I whispered in his ear that it was just him and me. No one would ever know. He loosened up, and pressed his lips to mine.

We kissed and he rolled on top of me. It was everything that I had dreamed, he mashed his lips to mine and we became one. Then he stopped. "Maybe we should get under the covers." he said. We did, and went at it again when I realized that we were still fully dressed. I didn't want to stop kissing those delicious lips of his, but I was getting uncomfortable.

"Maybe we should get undressed first." I asked. He said that I was reading his mind and I hurriedly stripped down to my birthday suit. He was having trouble with a knot in his shoe and I went over to help him. The damn thing wouldn't come loose! I got down on one knee and tried to pull the shoe off without untying it. As we wrestled with the annoying problem, I noticed his beautiful 6 incher waving seductively in front of my face, decorated with a healthy sprinkling of dark pubic hair! I kissed the base of it and licked at his balls. He tried to tell me to wait until he got his shoe off, but he couldn't speak. I nuzzled my nose into his crotch, with both of his thighs lightly grazing my cheeks with his every motion. He reached down and got the shoe off, finally, and he kissed me deeply. We grabbed each other's stiff members at the same time and began jacking each other off. His warm hands pleasured me in ways that shot me into the clouds! Our kissing became violent as we were approaching an incredible climax! Then we heard the made knock on the door of the room right next to us! Shit!

"Put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door!" Jordan said. So I got up and opened the door slightly so as not to give the hallway a peepshow. Then I hopped back into the bed and went back to work!

We switched around into a 69 position with me on top, and he took all of my cock into his moist, wet mouth. He began sucking on it and it felt so good that I didn't even notice that his cock was right in front of my face! I finally got a clue and licked at the head of his beautiful cock. He groaned and the vibrations tingled as they moved around my sensitive member. I took him into my mouth and swallowed as much of his cock as I could. His legs moved underneath me and I took a break from his cock to kiss and lick his tender thighs. I placed my hands on his succulent ass cheeks and groped them as I sucked at his testicles, his boner poking me in the throat. The soft hairs on his balls felt so good on the tip of my tongue as my teeth combed through them. I was losing control fast. I was getting so hot with his stiffened cock in my mouth and with him milking my 5 incher for all it was worth. My mind and body went into pleasure overload as I tried to concentrate on both pleasure centers! My cock! His Cock! Mine! His! Mine! His! I couldn't hold out any longer and erupted in his mouth! I twitched with a furious orgasm that made the other one look like a walk in the park! He grabbed my ass cheeks hard and that only made me cum harder! I didn't think I'd ever stop! But even through my squirming and kicking, I kept sucking his tender meat like there was no tomorrow!

He lapped up every drop that I had and still nursed it while it grew soft in his hot mouth. Then I sped up my pace on his cock and I knew that he was ready to explode! Meanwhile, believe it or not, I started getting hard again!

He moved me down a little bit and used his fingers to pry my ripened cheeks open. As I bobbed up and down on his pole, he playfully licked at my tightened rosebud. The sensation was incredible! I went crazy on him, and I know that I must have grazed him with my teeth a few times because he jumped when it happened. His stomach muscles tightened underneath me and he began pushing himself up into me! Jordan was getting close and he moaned loudly as he buried his face into my ass! His tongue went up inside me as far as it could possibly go...then it went an inch further!!! He exploded in my mouth and I gagged on reflex! He kept jamming his hips up into my face and he was moving his tongue around in my ass spastically!!! I swallowed as much as I possibly could and the rest dribbled out onto the sheets! His tongue hit warp speed and he grabbed my hardened cock with his hand, setting me off again. The first jet hit me in the chin! The rest glued us together as we came down from our lustful high! We sat in the bed, playing with each other, touching each other, for another hour. By the time we would've gotten back to the party, we knew that all of my relatives would be drunk, Cousin Roscoe probably would have slugged somebody by now, and my Uncle Joey was probably hitting on the preacher's daughter! So we didn't see any need to hurry back.

We heard a couple knocking boots next door! They were going at it like a pair of savages! Jordan looked at me and a wicked smile broke out on his face. "HEY! Quiet down in there! We've got KIDS in here for goodness sakes!" He shouted, banging on the wall.

"SHUT UP!!!" They yelled back. I recognized that voice....oh no! It was my sister and her new husband! Eeeewwwww! The two of us laughed hysterically for what seemed like another hour, and then we had to make a decision. Go back to the party and deal with the ass backward lunatics in my family...or listen to some guy bone my sister. We chose the party.

Copyright © 2010 Comicality; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This story needs another chapter. It just stopped without any resolution to the situation. Will they suffer with trying to have a relationship over a distance? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

As one night stands go this was really ok for youths of this age I think they were really pretty forward considering. I wish them well, but assume that this is a one off situation. After all they are not close friends but drawn together through circumstance. It was a great read thank you. :boy:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Nice one Comsie!

 

Um... hmm... *searching another synonym for love* I worship...? Bah! Forget it, let it be repetitive! 

 

I love the ending, got me laughing hysterically. Although the story ends without how they will cope with a possible long distance relationship, I think that just makes this story more... um... tick? 

 

I need to count how many times I had used "love" in my comments for your stories some time after I finish reading all of your stories... hehehe... 

 

Anyway... always worship your work, Comsie! (Gosh... it sounds horrible...) 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..