Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 1,894 Words
  • 19,707 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you.ย 

The Secret Life of Billy Chase - 1. Chapter 1

March 19th

Um....ok...well...how do I start this thing off? Okay...um...hello? Great, now I'm talking to a BOOK for Christ's sakes! OK, well, this is my new journal. My english teacher told me to keep one for the rest of the semester, and here I am. But I'll be keeping TWO journals, and this one is for me. And ONLY for me! The other one I'll fill up with rainbows and silly little day to thoughts...whatever will keep people happy with the everyday adventures of your average teenage boy. But this journal, this one is different. Because no one is ever going to see this. No one is ever going to read through it and grade it. No one is ever going to link the hideous thoughts in this book to me. Not ever.

So um....I guess I should talk about myself a little bit. This being the first entry and all. Well...my name is Billy Chase, I'm 14 years old (15 in just 10 months though). I'm about 5' 8" with blond hair and brown eyes. I'm a little underweight for my age, but I'm catching up fast. I'm not too skinny, not too fat. My voice is starting to come out of that annoying 'squeaky' phase! Thank God! I HATED every minute of it! And to think, my loving mom actually bought me a book for my 14th birthday! One of those sick little "What Happened To Me" books that teaches teenage boys and girls about their bodies and the changes they're going through. I was like "Eeeeeeeewww! MOM!" Anyway, I usually stop myself from rambling on and on so much, but this is MY journal. And if I can't do it here, then where CAN I do it?

That brings me to the scary part. Ok Billy...it's only a book. No one will read it right? Ok...here goes. I'm gay. GAY! I suck dick, and I like it! Sigh...omigod, I can't believe I just wrote that! But I promised myself that I'd never use my eraser in this book. and I'd never stop writing in it until it was completely full. So there. This is the first time I've ever written that word down anywhere before. "Gay"....it sounds so dirty to me. Nobody knows but me, and I wish I was a little kid again so I wouldn't know either. It's a rough thing to deal with. Some girls think I'm cute, but they really are wasting their time. It's not that I don't like them. But they just don't excite me the way guys do. Like Jamie Cross in the shower! Oh GOD!!! If only I could talk to him, just once! He's awesome! He's the reason homosexuality exists in the first place! So guys can see how utterly gorgeous he is! And his eyes are sooooo cool! And his lips! And everything. If there was ONE guy on Earth I'd give my life for, it'd be him.

Anyway, I guess that's it for my little introduction. I'll be writing in this book from time to time. Using it as a little chronicle of my secret life. I know I'm living two lives, the straight one and the gay one, but each one has its advantages, you know? Anyway, I'm going to go. I'll be hiding this book among my mixed up papers and old files under my bed. I have a secret place where even my MOM won't find it. Nosey as SHE is! I'll write you later journal. Take care!

- Billy

March 20th

I thought I would have the nerve to take this book with me to school today, but I just couldn't do it. The fear of somebody finding it was just too much. I can just see it now, one of the kids reading it outloud in the class, jerking it back from me as I jumped madly in an attempt to snatch it back from him. I'd never be able to live with that. So I left it home and decided to come back to it after school instead. I'll take it tomorrow, I promise. (fingers crossed) Hahaha....now I'm lying to my own journal! I wonder if most psychotics started off this way.

There wasn't anything particularly special about today. Jimmy told the same joke like twelve times this morning in gym, and it STILL wasn't funny. Melissa got another "A" on her algebra test, completely wrecking the curve for the rest of us. Grrrr! I wish I could plant a cheat sheet on her or something so the rest of us could look good for a change. She doesn't seem to mind the dirty looks though. I guess some people are just naturally gifted. Oh...and I saw Brandon in the library today. Sigh...ok, well, I guess this is the only place for me to do this, so I might as well talk about him a little bit. Now I'm not in love or anything, mostly because my heart will ALWAYS belong to the undeniably gorgeous bod of one Mr. Jamie Cross! Kiss kiss kiss! God he's hot! (Bleccchhh!!! Is that a bit girlish and gay, or what??? Sorry! Hehehe!)

But Brandon is sooo cute. And he's just so sweet too. I wonder if he ever catches me staring at him every now and then. He's got this light brown hair and these HUGE hazel eyes. Like baby deer eyes, you know? When he looks at you, you can't help but feel it right in your gut. He's pretty tall too, and slim, and soft, and just....cute. He was sitting in the library doing some homework, and I just watched him for a while. And, being the pervert that I am, I looked at his butt too. You know, like when someone is sitting down, and you can see the curve of their ass where their butt meets the chair? Yeah...sigh...it was a VERY nice 'curve'. I have a science class with him, but we don't talk much. That's okay I guess, it's only been a month or so. It would be nice to just talk to him though. Just on a friendly level, you know?

That's it for today. Me and Sam are going out to the hill. Oh yeah! Sam, he's my best friend in the whole world. We've known each other like forever. I'd actually go as far as to admit that he's cute too, but that would be like kissing my brother. No way. And the "Hill"? That's our little hang out. There's this small little park that nobody really knows about except for the teens in the area, and there is this giant hill right in the center of it. Me and Sam go there to talk and laugh and just shoot the shit. Naturally he doesn't know about me, and probably never will. But I can share EVERYTHING else with him and not feel the least bit self conscious about it. Oops! That's him ringing my doorbell, gotta run! Later!

- Billy

March 21st

Before I start feeling guilty about it, let me just say that I honestly MEANT to take this book with me today to school. HONEST! I just..conveniently forgot before I left the house. Ok, ok, so maybe I didn't. Look, it's just not time for me to start carrying my heart and soul around with me yet. No hurry, I've got forever. Anyway, enough of that. GOOD NEWS!!! Guess who talked to me today??? GUESS!!! Oh wait, you can't guess, you're a book! Hellooo? JAMIE CROSS!!! He sneezed in the hall while I was walking to class, and I said "bless you", and then he looked RIGHT at me and said "Thank you". Did you hear that? He said thank you! To ME! Normally I'm not so easily impressed, but this is Jamie fucking Cross here! Mr. blond angel, Mr. ice blue eyes, Mr. supercool supersexy dream of every girl and closet homosexual on the planet! I nearly lost my mind! Okay, I'm starting to sound like a true GIRL right now, but to hell with it! Guys have feelings too. we get excited just like anybody else over the little things. No need for me to be macho about the whole affair in here. I want to giggle and sigh deeply when I see the object of my affections like anyone else. He's hot, and I'm in love with him, and that's that. I hope he sneezes again tomorrow.

I talked to Simon for a short bit in the halls today. He's one of those really brainy kids, glasses and all, and damn cute, but nobody notices because he's supposed to be a few notches lower on the social scale. I never understood why they pick on him. He's a good kid, and he's actually cooler than most when you get to know him. I guess he doesn't 'look the part', so their little ideas about who should be voted most popular don't apply to him. I often wonder what makes one person a god and another a reject in this place. I mean, the rules don't make any sense. Is it based on looks? On personality? On money? On athletic ability? The rules never stay the same for more than a day. And if people aren't cautious enough to morph with the times, they'll go from god to reject so fast it'll make their head spin. I've seen a few jocks fall pretty damn hard. Anyway, I talked to him a little bit every now and then, but we didn't become actual friends until a few months ago. Actually...I'm a little ashamed to say so...but I had a dream about him. One night, for no reason at all. He was just...there...and naked...and ready...and I guess my imagination took it from there. Seeing him the next day was quite interesting to say the least. I think I subconsciously became a better friend with the hopes of sleeping with him one day. Hehehe, dirty little bastard that I am. But I'm glad I did it, he's a good guy. And once in a blue moon, just for a few seconds or so, the sunlight will catch him just right and he'll look sexy as hell.

I'm home alone today because Sam got detention...again. Hahaha, sometimes I wonder about him. What would cause him to think it would be okay to throw Jimmy LaPlane's shoe on the ROOF??? He's a playful soul, but I worry that he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic, if you know what I mean. Then again, aren't we all? Anyway, I've been home for a whole twenty minutes, and I haven't jacked off yet. Yes...hello world! I'm 14 years old...and I masturbate! More than once a day! It's more fun than homework, it relaxes me, it's good excercise, it improves hand eye coordination, it improves concentration and creative imagery, and it teaches kids to promptly clean up their messes. It's the purest form of education there is for a growing boy such as myself. So there! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to grab an old sock and make some magic. Jamie Cross....here I come babe....again! Later!

- Billy

Copyright © 2010 Comicality; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 6
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you.ย 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So I came across the Billy Chase Chronicles in the story updates list today. I guess you must have updated a chapter in the new book, and I was like OMG, I haven't checked out any Billy Chase in donkeys years.

ย 

So I started picking through trying to find my last comment or review so I could figure where I was up to, but surprisingly I can't seem to find any! :( I thought I'd reviewed before, but obviously not, so here I am, back at the start and decided to make my way through again. :)

I'll get reviewing as this cute ikle tale deserves, and let ya know what I'm thinking. :)

Love the bit where you list the fantastic benefits of wanking off once a day or more. ;) Too cute.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Excellent start!! could this story and others be about you? I like the Idea of two journals and talking to the book, Billy can be funny at times and keep up the great work.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Guest Christopher Davis

Posted

OMG! Everything my buddies said it was. Do you know there are cut-outs of your book on our school doors in our bathroom? It's great, I mean gay, straight, it doesn't matter, everone is reading this. I used ever stall in the school until I could find the title of this book. (Basement, B100 btw). Now I've found it for real like in the whole thing. I am psyched!
I love your writing. It's like you are talking about what it is like to be gay through my head. It's like exactly how I talk. How do you do that? I like the funny parts more but the serious stuff is fun too. Thanks so much.
I'm going to tell all my friends where they can read this now.
Chris D., 9th Grade, Jefferson High School, Tampa, Florida

Link to comment

Reading this all again for the second time! Couldn't help it! I love this story so much!! True perfection!!!! Please give us more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
19 hours ago, Blue Dhalia said:

Starting over for the third time.. you make it so addictive!!! ๐Ÿ’™

ย 

Really??? :O THANKS, BD! ((Hugz))

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Comicality said:

ย 

Really??? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ THANKS, BD! ((Hugz))

You really have no idea!! The way you write about these characters.. it blows my mind how I get drawn in to feeling like I'm there with them! I've been there mentally with Billy through the good bad and horrific. I think it's mostly because you make everything so openly relatable. You really are a gifted author man. I just wish it were a movie or show honestly. โค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ˜

  • Love 3
Link to comment

After trying a few times to start this Iโ€™ve finally decided to at least read more than a few chapters to see how it goes bc for me it doesnโ€™t read like other stories and itโ€™s different and a bit more challenging to get immediately hooked into. Not like the stories of My Only Escape and The New Kid. God those are perfect stories. Parts of those I felt you were in my own head at times and decided to write it all down with my own events. Anyway, Iโ€™ve finished the first chapter, and yes Billy is super cute. Weโ€™ll see how the rest pans out here soon.ย 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.ย  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
ร—
ร—
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..