Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 2,008 Words
  • 6,257 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Secret Life of Billy Chase - 14. Chapter 14

May 5th

- Like I didn't know THIS was coming! Well, that's it! it's over! It's ALLLLLLL over!

I talked to Joanna in the cafeteria lunch line today. It wasn't anything special really, but she knew what she was doing. And she's not being that much of a chicken anymore either when it comes to me. I was standing there in line, ready to get whatever slop they were dishing out for that day, and she walked right over to me and started gabbing away like we weren't on display for everybody watching. And I'm sure they KNOW! I know how high school gossip works, and by the time the people involved know what's going on, everyone else has already gotten front row seats and are taking bets on what's gonna happen next. Not to mention that, despite my attempts to contain the situation, Joanna has evidently been telling her friends repeatedly that she likes me. Sam said that he heard that she likes my eyes, and she likes my soft blond hair, and she likes my...um...body. My 'body'? I'll have to admit, that THAT particular comment made me run for a mirror to see if I had missed something during the showers I've taken in the last 14 years of my life. This is WEIRD! I'm not cute...I don't think. Arrrgh! Whatever.

Anyway, so she's talking to me about 'school stuff', and she's kinda standing in line with me, reeeaaally close to me. Like 'shoulder touching' close. And...that makes it look like we're...you know...'together'. So I look over, and see her friends are kinda giggling to themselves in the background. Like "Awww, they're so cute!" or whatever it is that girls say to each other about this shit...and I can just feel myself getting boxed in by the whole thing. It's not just the girls looking for the romance to suddenly spark up and take over, but from the guys too. The ones who are looking to score with the first hot chick that they can find who won't kick them in the nuts for trying anything 'funny'. They're silently rooting for me so I can tell them all about it once I know what it feels like. And soon, I'll be TRAPPED! By everyone! By the school, who is always watching and judging, every minute of the day. By my parents, who will eventually start to wonder why I've never had a girlfriend before. By society, who's only interest is that I mate and multiply to insure the survival of the 'herd'. By my best friend, Sam who is supposedly doing his best to make me happy. By whatever closet homosexuals around who might have been inerested, but are now turning their backs on me because they think I'm straight. My life was closing in quick, and as Joanna spoke to me more and more in that lunchline, I felt almost suffocated.

The HARDEST thing to believe about all of this (no pun intended), is that when she started smiling and talking to me...I got...'aroused'. It HAS to be an equipment malfuncton or something. Especially for her to be able to do it so easily. She'd occassionally touch my arm or look me in the eyes until I'd have to turn away and distract myself with something else. And I could feel myself getting hard. I mean REALLY hard! WHY??? Did God suddenly flick my switch to 'heterosexual' all of the sudden just to fuck with me? I literally had to lean against the wall with one leg up just to keep from showing it to everybody in the cafeteria! How am I supposed to ward off girls when they're using their special brand of voodoo magic to get my erection to start acting all crazy???

I was able to get away from her by shyly shrugging off the conversation by the register, and made a daring escape out to the courtyard with Sam while she was paying for her bananna and milk. She didn't chase me, but things are getting to be harder and harder to dodge. Something tells me it's going to have to come down to 'yes' or 'no' soon. And I still don't know what I'll say just yet! Please Lord...just give me a few more days! I'll think of something!

- Billy

May 6th

- An update on life...Brandon is definitely adding to my aggravation at this point. I finally caught him in the library again. I guess he had to go back there eventually, no matter HOW hard he tried to avoid me. He's like addicted to the place. Anyway, I walked in, expecting to find his usual little corner of the room empty. But there he was, looking pretty as ever. Maybe even moreso. I don't know if I was just glad to see him, or if he really bridged that gap from being pretty to downright hot...but he looked incredible. His hair was almost getting to the point where he'd be getting it cut again. You know, not too long, but full and flowing. Like a chestnut river. His arms looked soft, his neck looked soft...sighhh...why couldn't it be HIM with the crush on me?

So I talk to him and he almost looked sad to see me. But he tried to hide it well. I attempted some kind of regular conversation, but it just wasn't natural from his end of the table, you know? And I kept asking him if he was ok, and he kept saying, "Yeah, I'm fine." But he's NOT fine!!! I KNOW he isn't, and he's being weird, and...and...I miss my 'pretty to look at' friend! It should be against some kind of natural law for anybody that cute to be...standoffish. It's not fair.

Now for the TERRIBLE news! I talked to Simon this morning, and you wanna know what he said to me??? He says, "Hey, I heard about you and Joanna. Cool."

HE WHAT??????????

He HEARD??? About US??? There IS no us! I didn't agree to any contractual bonding of souls recently! I nearly shook him to pieces trying to find out who told him, but I didn't get an answer. He smiled and evidently he thinks it's great. How can he think it's GREAT? He's supposed to be working on being my boyfriend! (Or something) He's not supposed to think this is 'great', not by any means. I was stuck trying to interpret his reaction to it all. Is it real? Is it fake? Did he mean it, or was he trying to cover up? I mean...what the hell is this turning into? No, no, NO! I can't let him start thinking I'm straight! I've gotta start acting more gay around him or something. At least the door will be wide open as long as he thinks he has a chance. I've just gotta start thinking gay, that's all. If I screw this up....Simon will NEVER have sex with me! Not ever! Both him AND Brandon will be scratched off of my list, and I'll be alone until I'm 80 years old and have to take my dentures out to suck ANYBODY'S dick! Grrrrr!

This is such a mess! I'm so stuck. The best thing about today was the fact that I was able to make it through without so much as a single spoken word from Joanna. But she keeps staring at me, and now I'm noticing this dreamy look in her eyes. You know...kinda glazed over. Like a professional boxer's eyes get in the 10th round. I certainly hope that I don't look at Jamie Cross like that. If so, I must be broadcasting my boner fantasies all over town. So she's definitely, like, in love with me.

All I've gotta do now....is make her STOP!

-Billy

 

May 7th

- It's almost over now. The final stage has been breached, and the girls are storming the castle.

Joanna talked to me today. But in length this time. I guess staring at me from across the room isn't good enough for her anymore. So...it was the same place, same time, lunch line, right? And she comes over to me with a smile and says hello. I can tell she's nervous by the shakiness in her voice. And that's making ME nervous, as though things weren't bad enough. I look around to see if her friends were watching this time, but they seem to have walked away on their own. Once I saw her troops leave the line...I knew the battle was about to begin.

It started off as small talk. About school, and the weather, and what's for lunch. And I answered with as little actual 'interaction' as I possibly could without being...well...rude. But she kept asking more questions and trying to involve me in a conversation that I couldn't get away from. Then she started 'touching' me again. On the arm, on the chest, the shoulder. I noticed she stares at my lips a lot too. My body started to react all on its own again, and I got almost fully hard just from having her visually worship me the way she was. So I got stuck leaning against the wall again, and since I was at full mast, I couldn't move away from her and make another escape. Then she's all, "I like it when you lean like that. It's cute." It was the first 'post-liking-me' compliment she had given me, and it gave me the chills something awful.

Then she's like, "Actually, Billy...I like you a lot. You know?"

And I'm like, "Oh...that's cool." Because I didn't know WHAT to say! I had butterflies in my stomach, and I was blushing, and I couldn't look her in the eye. It was awful! Then, I think the shy guy act was turning her on or something because she got so close that she was touching me again.

And she's like, "I think you're cute."

And I'm like, "Really?"

And she's like, "Yeah. Really."

And I'm like..."Oh...that's cool." Again! My tongue was tied in a knot and my mind wasn't working right. Not to mention I had this huge steel pipe in my pants and it wouldn't go down no matter how much I wanted it to. I was kinda hoping someone would come through and save me. A friend, a teacher, the police, God, a fire drill, a nuclear missle launch...ANYTHING! Just to get away scott free. No such luck though.

Then, as if things couldn't get any worse...Jamie 'fucking' Cross comes into the lunch line, looks directly at me, and then keeps walking. He saw me talking to a GIRL!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

At that point, I told her I had to go. I just balanced my little bit of food in one hand and used the tray to hide my erection from anyone looking. Now that I think about it, I must have looked like a total idiot, carrying my lunch in one hand and a tray in the other. But I TOLD you, my mind wasn't working right. So...I left. I got away with just a friendly "Bye" from her and a slight wave. The distraction might have granted me an extra DAY, tops! But she'd be dropping the bomb on me any time now. Then it's just a matter of me saying yay or nay. An answer that the whole world will be watching, and asking uncomfortable questions about no matter what road I pick. My only hope now is that she gets hit by a bus or something before asking me.

Sighhh...I know, I know. Bad Billy. But I'm desperate here. My mind won't help me think of an exit, and things are moving too fast to stop them now. I guess I'll just have to hide for as long as I can. And...wing it. Who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky.

Maybe she has a brother.

-Billy

Copyright © 2010 Comicality; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ah huh.

Well, it would seem that young Billy is about to have himself a girlfriend.

I wonder how he's going to take that!

  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

I honestly love this chapter.. I hate that Brandon is being standoffish with Billy.. but I love the comedy of Billy's reactions to this girl! He's making out like he just accidentally parachuted into a full on war zone without a weapon and both sides are at war with only him! Lol. It isn't that damn bad. Lol

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..