Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 4,318 Words
  • 5,078 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Secret Life of Billy Chase - 29. Chapter 29

Thursday

- You know what I thought about today? What it would be like to really be 'together' with AJ. You remember...the cute boy from the mall? It's almost the weekend again, and I've been moving mountains to keep myself out of trouble so I could go to the mall and see him again. Something inside of me kept telling me not to get my hopes up, but THAT'S pretty much an impossible feat this time around. I've stared at his phone number a BUNCH of times! I've just been waiting for the right time to call. Whenever THAT is. I don't know what to do. I pick up the phone to maybe just bite the bullet and give him a ring. But I freeze! I freeze every time. The furthest I've gotten so far is five numbers. That's as much as I can dial before I start shaking and sweating and then hang up th phone again. Sigh, I'm so WEIRD sometimes, you know that? What baffles me is that...I don't know much of anything about AJ at all other than his name, his sexuality, and one of the places he likes to hang out. Which...of course...is the mall. So...I can't really say that I'm in love with him or anything, can I? He's cute...MAN, is he cute! And that time we were eating together, he seemed really sweet. He's definitely gay, so that's not an issue. And he seems to like me an awful lot. At least enough to say hello to me and make my acquaintance. So he's probably the biggest and the best possibility that I've had so far, despite the fact that I'm too damn terrified to call him. So I SHOULD be jumping for joy inside. And...in a WAY...I guess I am. But...sighhhh....unless I'm on my way to actually go see him somewhere....I don't think about him that much. I wanna be with him, and kiss him, and do all SORTS of the 'nasty' with him...but outside of that, I don't now what we'd do with one another. Is it strange for me to be analyzng such an AWESOME opportunity like this! I mean, it's not like any 'other' boys are paying me the kind of attention that I want. It's not like anyone that I really care for and feel strongly about are giving me any kind of hint that they would be interested in me like I need them to be. So why not go for something that's 'stimulating', right? There's the promise of...well...SOMETHING, here! With AJ, at least I have some kind of satisfaction coming to me. And I look forward to it. But....he just doesn't thrill me yet the way Brandon does. Or Jamie. Or even Sam. Hell...even Simon ranks higher in the old 'spank bank'. Maybe it's just because I know them better. Who knows?

Grrrr! I swear, Billy! If you mess this up by being too damn stupid to realize when you've gotta good thing going...I'll never SPEAK to myself again!

That aside, I saw Brandon at school today, and we had a 'slightly more than brief' conversation. Did you ever notice that people have a certain 'perfect' day that hits them every month or so? A day when they're wearing JUST the right clothes, and their skin is JUST the right texture, and their hair is JUST the right length, and everything about them is completely wrapped around this intense sexual aura that makes them the most beautiful person in the world that day? Well...I think that Brandon was having one of those days today. Maybe even an entire week. And there was one point where he asked me a question, and I wasn't even payng attention. I was just too busy staring at him and feeling this rush of infatuation run through me. This weird bubbly feeling that just took over my senses and caused time to slow to a grinding halt...Just for the opportunity to put a stop to the world's outside 'noise' and focus on only him. Now THAT'S the kinda feeling I wanna have with AJ once I get to know him better. THAT'S the feeling I'm looking for. I always found it strange that my attraction to Brandon was the only one that gave me this particular sensation. I mean, with Jamie Cross...it was like this overwhelming burst of love that charges straight at me and knocks me off my feet. And With Simon it was this forceful push that made me want to approach him at every minute of the day for something more. Some kind of touch or kiss or hug...longing for that intimate contact that would make my whole body tingle. And with Sam, it was more of a frustrating repellant, because he just REFUSED to be what I wanted him to be for me. It was that forbidden fruit that I couldn't have, and I almost resented him for it, but loved him anyway because he was so out of reach. But with Brandon? It was just...I dunno....comfortable. In a different sort of way. It just washed over me slowly and made me feel good inside and out. It didn't cause me to duck and hide behind corners, it didn't make me feel like I HAD to touch him to feel his presence, and it didn't matter that he wasn't gay or that I didn't have a chance in hell of being with him. I guess you could say that I cared about him. And that was an added bonus to the whole equation that I wasn't used to. I wasn't even sure if I should be enjoying that or not. I just wanted him near me, and didn't need anything else than for him to acknowledge my almost insignificant presence in his life. Sounds weird doesn't it? Now that I read that back, it's WAY weird! But it's how I feel.

I'm not sure if the rumors I heard are true or not, but as insane as Jimmy has been lately, I wouldn't doubt it. I heard that Jimmy cursed out a teacher and got sent to the principal's office today. I think I need to talk to him soon. Because he's acting way too STRANGE these days! He's starting to worry me, and I wonder if there's something going on here that he's not telling me about. Of course, I'm sur that there's plenty going on that he's not telling me about. But I just want to help him out before he self destructs completely. I mean, I know what it's like to feel like you just don't wanna be 'you' anymore, and any alternative seems like the most liberating thing in the world. But fightng big jocks and cursing out teachers? Those kinds of things have repercussions that he might not be able to handle later on. Not only did he get sent out of class, but instead of going to the office like he was supposed to, Jimmy simply got his bag from his locker...and went home. How bold is THAT? Honestly, I don't think he cares anymore. And as much as it sounds like it would be a cool feeling to have in your life, it becomes kinda frightening when you see that feeling dwelling behind the eyes of someone you know and care about. You know? I hope he's ok and all. More than that, I hope he's not planning some kind of rampaging Columbine attack or anything. Because the way he's acting now...I doubt he'd be too far above it. Something tells me he's hit his limit as far as the teasing and beatings are concerned.

Yeah...I should definitely talk to him. I'll do it tomorrow. He might just need a friend. You know?

My Dad came back to the house after work like he always did, and there was no real mention of where he was or what happened the other night. He came home, kicked off his shoes, grunted over some bills, came to dinner, and watched some tv. It was the most normal thing in the world. It was such a swift return to his natural routine that I began to wonder if the fight was anything serious at all. So.....is this supposed to be comforting? I know it SHOULD be...but for some reason, it just isn't. I just have this weird feeling that a fight that big should have some kind of...um...'big finale' or something before it gets solved. Maybe I should just count my blessings and keep quiet. I just worry, you know? Let's face it, for my entire life so far, my parents are the only stable thing that I have in my life. It's all I've got to depend on as a constant while everything else in my world is changing at the speed of light. Without a set of parents to love and nurture me....what kind of life would I have?

Ok, I'm getting sappy now. That means time for bed. So I'm going. I'll write more later.

-Billy

 

Friday

- Oh....wow. I have been staring at this notebook for at LEAST ten minutes now, not knowing where to begin or how to phrase it. I guess this beginning is as good a start as any, huh? Ok..........how do I say this?

Jimmy LaPlane is gay. Like...GAY. I know...because he fucking TOLD me today at his house! Just like that. No tought, no warning, no NOTHING! I came in, I had been in his room for all of 90 seconds, and he just says, "By the way, guess what? I'm gay." And I didn't know if he was joking or not, but either way, I was frozen in place for what seemed like an eternity. Everytime I think that this world has hit its PEAK in terms of being strange and unusual, it throws me a curve ball like this and everything gets even MORE twisted than it was before. He was SERIOUS! How could he...I mean...how is it that it was so simple for him to....? I don't even know what I want to say here! All this time I've been looking for some super cute gay boys in our school, and all the time, Jimmy was standing right there under my nose.

Am I in love? With JIMMY? No, not at all. I think I'm still kinda shocked by the whole thing. The thought never crossed my mind, not even sexually really. But I was just...in awe of how EASY he made it look! Like he didn't care at all. He just opened his mouth and out it came...smacking me right across the face!

So, I try to act normal and collect myself in front of him. To be honest, I think he got a kick out of seeing me squirm a little bit. "Don't worry, I figured you'd take it like that. It's ok." He told me. "You know, you're the first, and probably the last, person I ever said that to? Hehehe!" Did he have any IDEA what words just spoke in the presence of another person? I don't know if I could EVER do that! It made me more uncomfortable with the revelation than it did him. And before I can really fix myself up enough to react...he drops ANOTHER bomb on me! He says, "Can I kiss you?" And I'm like WHAT?!?! And he's all, "Come on, we don't have to make out or anything. But I've always dreamed of kissing you." By this time, I was FLOORED! Completely FLOORED! Jimmy LaPlane has been dreaming of kissing ME??? ME?!?!? I think it was in my natural closeted instincts to instantly say 'no', but he didn't mind much. He didn't care about much of anything anymore. "I know you don't remember, but one day your friend Sam was teasing me about my braces before I got them off, and I felt so bad. Then you smiled at me and told me they weren't that bad. I think I've had a crush on you ever since that day." He said. "And since you've been so nice to me over the past few weeks...and since things are almost 'over', I figured I'd take a shot."

I asked him by what he meant by 'over', and he just put his hand on my shoulder and smiled at me. Then he says, "Come on...just ONE kiss? Please?" And I laughed and kindly turned him down. I don't know...somehow I didn't picture Jimmy as being my first kiss. But the second the thought entered my head, I blushed furiously. WHAT? I was nervous! You can't just go from zero to lightspeed like that and expect me to be able to keep up.

He got really happy all of the sudden, and dropped ANOTHER bomb on me. Jimmy told me that he was leaving. That he was finally going to leave all of these assholes behind, all the teasing and the dumb jocks, and the uncaring teachers, and popular kids pushing him around. He was done with it, and couldn't wait to be gone for good. I asked him where he was moving to, and he said, "I don't even KNOW yet! But it'll be far away from THIS place, that's for sure! And I don't plan to look back either!"

To be honest, I was kinda sad to hear that he was going away. I mean, I was just getting used to him, and now I'm never gonna see him again. All the years we had known each other, and I never paid him any attention. Even when he was so blissfully infatuated with me, did I look over to find out why he'd sometimes stare at me. Or why he would stand so close to me, but hardly said anything to me at all. Or why it hurt so much more when MY best friend treated him mean or he was embarrassed in front of me. I didn't even know it when I first came over here and he hugged me so tightly. Now he's moving, and I feel like I'm losing a good friend. Forever.

"Don't look so sad. Geez! Hehehe! Be HAPPY for me Billy! I won't have to deal with this bullshit anymore. They didn't beat me. I win. You get it? I WIN!" I think he was cracking up to be honest. But I guess it's a good thing that he might have a chance to be popular somewhere else. Maybe he'll find a new boyfriend, maybe he'll play sports, maybe he'll grow into a real hunk or something. That would certainly beat getting beaten up, ditching classes, and crying in front of a bathroom mirror every day. I should be rooting him for him more than anyone. So...I congradulated him and gave him a hug. He started basically bouncing around the room, picking up random stuff and handing it to me until my arms were full. Shirts and videos and cds and a bottle of cologne that he never opened. He was like, "Here, take it! Seriously! Take whatever you want! You want an Xbox? Hehehe! Go nuts! Anything you want of mine, you can have it." And I asked him why, but all he could tell me was that I really made a difference, and he was blown away that the boy he had fallen for became the one to come to his rescue. Then he asked me for a kiss AGAIN! He practically BEGGED me for just one!

So...um...I did it. I kissed my first boy today. My first boy ever. And it was Jimmy LaPlane! Hahaha! I never saw THIS one coming! Honestly, it was...'ok' I guess. It didn't last long, and he kissed me kinda hard. It only lasted a few seconds, and then I felt his tongue trying to snake between my lips, which for some reason seemed really gross at that moment. So I stopped after that, and he looked like he had just kissed the end of an opium pipe from the smile on his face. I think he liked it. Then he says, "Wanna fuck me?" Which REALLY caught me off guard, and we both laughed outloud! Luckily, he really WAS kidding that time. At least...I think he was. Needless to say, THAT didn't happen. But he got his kiss, so he was satisfied I suppose. He was actually being kinda 'cute' about the whole thing. It changes the way you look at a person, seeing them smile like that. From the heart.

So...that's it! This is the first time I ever kissed a boy, and never in my wildest dreams did I think the first boy lips I touched with my own would be connected to Jimmy LaPlane! One day, if I ever get the courage to tell Sam, I HAVE to tell him about this! Hahaha! Just to see the look on his face! He'll TOTALLY freak out!

I don't know when Jimmy is going to be leaving, but he's officially made himself an important part of my childhood now. I don't think I can ever forget him after today. Hehehe! And I'll always remember how he was almost crying as he hugged me at the door. He must have been really happy to get that kiss. He hugged me for so long, so hard, you would have thought that I had given him a winning lottery ticket or something. And then he gave me a plastic bag to put all the stuff he gave me and I left. The look on his face, with his eyes all wet and his lips all red from kissing me, hehehehe, that's gonna say with me for a looooong time. How I'm gonna look at that kid on Monday and not start laughing, I'll never know.

This book is holding a lot of important shit about me, you know that? I LOVE it! So ends the 'Day Of Billy's First Man-Kiss'! Dun-dun-dun! I'll see ya another time! Later!

-Billy

 

Saturday

- I saw AJ today! I saw AJ today! Thank GOD he still remembered me! I must have apologized a billion times for not coming to the mall with Joanna and the guys last weekend because of my parents holding me hostage at the house. But he said there were no hard feelings! And we just had the BEST day together!

It started out with Joanna calling to ask if I could go out this weekend, and I told her I would be there. She actually told me to get Sam to go too if he wanted to. Ever since he ate lunch with us that one day, she's been willing to have him hang out with us. To tell you the truth..that kinda bugged me a little bit. I don't know, something about having that part of my life crossing over into this NEW part of my life didn't appeal to me at all. SO...I kinda 'neglected' to call him at all this time. Maybe later I'll make it up to him. I went out to meet Joanna and Lee at the Northside doors of the mall, and Ted joined us shortly afterwards. By the way, did I mention how damn cute Lee is sometimes? He was kinda dressed up today, and he looked all sweet and goofy at the same time. It just made you wanna go, 'awwwwwwwwwwwwww!' Everytime he smiled, I wanted to pinch his cheeks. It was awesome! Anyway, that's not what I wanna talk about! Back to AJ!

So we go into the mall, and I'm looking all around for him. I mean all OVER the place! Even Joanna asked me if something was wrong because I was SO clearly not paying attention to anything that was going on with our group. But I was almost desperate to find him to make sure that this wasn't just some kinda weird fluke. That I didn't just imagine him walking up to me a few weeks ago and talking to me in that arcade. That's when I saw him and the girls he usually hangs out with, walking around in the candy store. Damn...he looked cuter than ever! His hair was just perfect, golden light brown, like the color of honey. And his eyes were an especially bright shade of green today, making him all the more adorable. I sorta nodded towards him with a smile as we walked past, and I gave him a signal to stay still just long enough for me to get some space from my other friends so I could come back and talk to him. I got this nervous jitter in my chest, like I was doing something so...'sneaky'. But I kinda liked that!

I ended up breaking away from Joanna and the others when they went into the bookstore. And I hurried back to where I had seen AJ last. He was leaning up againt the wall, and he was SOOOOOO cute! Omigod! I tapped him on the shoulder and his eyes brightened up immediately. He said hi, and I told him all about my test and being grounded and all, and he lightly punched me in the shoulder. And he says, "Why didn't you CALL me? That's what I gave you my number for." But I think dialing those seven digits in a row, knowing the cutie that might hear it ring on the other end, was a more impossible feat for me than learning to walk on water. So there was none of that! I was too nervous to talk to him in short bursts face to face, there's no WAY I'd have the guts to call him on the phone and talk to him at any length. But he let it go, he was just glad that I wasn't ditching him. Then he says, "So you wanna get something to eat?" And I figured we'd go back to the pretzel place again, but my friends would have seen me there if we did. For the next ten minutes, we tried to find a spot in the mall that would hide us out from our friends if they came searching for us, but no luck. I almost got caught once because Lee came into one of the stores that me and AJ were standing in! So we had to duck out pretty quickly. Finally, we snuck out of the front door, walked all the way across that huge parking lot, and went to a sitdown grill place near the street. Alone at LAST! It's hard to avoid crossing paths with people in a confined space, you know that?

So AJ and I just sat down and ordered some burgers and got to talk some more. Aj's really funny sometimes, and that little bit of 'girlishness' in him is so hot. It's not overdone, just present in his gestures and his voice. He's a real sweetheart, and his eyes sparkle when he smiles. I was nervous, but in a 'comfortable' sort of way, and he did his best to keep me talking like he always did. "I still think you're cute, Billy. I'm glad you came today." He said, and he bit his bottom lip and rolled his eyes a bit in the cutest way. I LOVED it when he was being kinda bashful! I giggled a it and blushed, so he said, "I'm sorry...does that bother you? I can stop if you want." And I told him immediately that it didn't bother me at ALL. I couldn't look him in the eye when I said it, and I couldn't stop smiling, and my face was probably as red as our table cloth...but I made sure that I didn't do anything to fend off his compliments. "So you don't mind? Cool. Then I'll just keep saying it then." He smiled, and I turned to jelly. I really did.

I thought about telling him. Right then and there. Just....open my mouth and say the words. It's not like he could hate me for it. If Jimmy can do it, there's no reason that I can't. I'll just...tell him. Sighhh....somehow, actually saying the words is a LOT harder than Jimmy made it look. At least for me it was. But if it's any consellation, I'm pretty sure that AJ knew. And I didn't do anything to try to guide him away from that thought. So...we had a nice little 'date', and then we went back to the mall. He even gave me some of the bracelets off of his arm. And my chest just inflated with this huge rush of energy. He made me so weak in the knees, you have no idea! So he told me he'd see me soon, and I said I'd call him this time. And he said, "Suuuuuuuuure you will!" And he was so CUTE about it when he said it! But I promised, and he said 'ok', and then we split up.

You know..this might just be it! I think I might have found somebody that I not only like a whole LOT, but someone who actually likes me BACK! And my mind is going in a million different directions just trying to understand it all. I'm on the edge of something VERY important here, you know that? And everytime I look back at this book, I'm gonna be able to say that I wrote it here first. And I'll remember every detail! Every last one! I'm having the time of my life right now, and I don't EVER want it to end! Not ever!

- Billy (Soon to be Billy & AJ! ::Kiss Kiss Kiss::)

Copyright © 2010 Comicality; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yeah, dude, that is deffo some sort of bucket list going on with Jimmy man. He's going to do something stupid. :(

 

Kinda makes all that happens with AJ seems kinda dull and meaningless. I'm worried about Jimmy.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

It's beyond obvious what is going to happen with Jimmy. AJ reminds me of a guy who seriously hurt me when I was younger.. he used me and then threw me away..so, I think Billy should run like hell from that charming little snake! I always get this little warm and beautiful feeling inside every single time Billy talks about Brandon. I seriously wish I could find a guy that makes me feel the way Brandon makes him feel inside. I've always longed for a man around my age that makes me feel like that. 💙💙💙 sorry.. just got a little carried away with the nice feeling. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 9/10/2014 at 3:52 PM, Yettie One said:

Yeah, dude, that is deffo some sort of bucket list going on with Jimmy man. He's going to do something stupid. :(
Kinda makes all that happens with AJ seems kinda dull and meaningless. I'm worried about Jimmy.

I'm afraid that Jimmy is gonna suicide. I felt that last chapter. I'm afraid of the guilt that Billy is gonna go through.

Aj is a passing fad and Billy can't see the tree for the forest.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..