Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 4,457 Words
  • 5,413 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unnatural Attraction - 1. Chapter 1

I can't believe that it took me all year to get up enough nerve to talk to him. I'd been in class with him throughout the entire seventh grade, but he was just so damn beautiful that I got choked up whenever I saw him. Sure I spoke a couple of words here and there, a shy 'hello' or some mumbled greetings of some sort...but nothing memorable I'm sure. His name was Brice, and whether he knew it or not, he had driven me crazy ever since the beginning of the school year.

My name is Zach. I know that being gay is frowned upon by 99.9% of my classmates, that's what keeps me in the closet, but I am what I am. I don't know what it's like being straight, so it's not like I'm missing out on anything! But Brice....sigh...Brice is a piece of work that makes being gay a beautiful experience. He was just so awesome. He's about my height, which is like 5' 6" or something like that, but I haven't measured in a long time. Growth spurts happen often at my age. He has about the same build but maybe a little stronger. Girls always mistake him for a jock, but he's too quiet for organized sports. That's another thing that I find so sexy about him...his silence. He doesn't seem to be upset or anti-social...he just seems kind of shy. Every word he says is followed with the shyest smile, and he has small dimples in his cheeks. He would sometimes laugh out loud at a joke in class and his face and voice would bring about a feeling of utter ecstasy in me. It was like a powerful magnet that pulled me closer to him, a magnet that hurt me so much to resist. He had the cutest preppy cut brown hair that hung just below his temples. Every time he moved, it looked as if those cute brown locks tickled. He had the most beautiful blue eyes that would shine when he looked at you. Some days, during a boring lecture, we would make eye contact from across the room and my knees would get weak! I felt like my heart would burst from the love I had for this boy, but alas, I figured that it just wasn't meant to be.

Of course...that didn't stop me from doing my "homework" whenever I got the chance. I took every opportunity to learn whatever information that I could on Brice from the girls who gabbed about him constantly. They were an excellent source of gossip! I knew everything from his address, to his class schedule, to his middle name, to his shoe size! I found out that we had everything in common! We both love "Terminator 2" and "Halloween" as our all time favorite movies, we both love "South Park", we both like English class, and we even have the same dentist! We couldn't be a more perfect match, except for the fact that his hair was brown and mine was blond. I even got his phone number once, but I never called. Actually, I should say that I never spoke to him, because I called often! I would wait until after school, and run home just to call him up, hear his sexy voice, hang up, and jack off! Sometimes I would do this two or three times in one afternoon! It was pretty rude, but what was I supposed to say? 'Hello, I'm gay, I hope you are too, bye-bye!' Hearing his voice was enough...for a while anyway. There were other times when I would walk by his house, hoping to catch a glimpse of him watching cartoons in the living room. Some days I'd stand by the drinking fountain over by his locker so I could watch him put his books inside and walk away. Understand, he was so gorgeous to me that these little actions was almost a sexual act to me! I hate to admit it, but every once in a while I'd write his name in my notebook just so I could have a piece of him to take with me! Now, some people may see this kind of behavior as obsessive, but it's not like I'm stalking him....is it? I've never been in love before, so I wouldn't know. All I know is that it was the last day of school and if I hadn't spoken to him on that day, I'd have been depressed all summer long. A whole summer without engaging in my interested but not obsessive behavior. I didn't think I'd make it.

He was wearing his blue and white Cubs jersey and a pair of blue shorts on that last day of school. I loved him in that shirt! It just seemed to hug his slim body in ways that none of his other shirts could...not that he didn't look incredible in those either! I remember how nervous I was all throughout that day. I made myself a billion promises that I'd speak to him that day...no matter what. I never got the nerve. It seemed like the time wasn't right, or there were too many people around, or he didn't look in the mood to talk...I came up with hundreds of excuses, and I waited until the last five minutes of class to make my move.

I walked over and said hello, which he returned with his usual shy smile. But he didn't say anything after that. There was an uncomfortable silence that made me panic and I walked away. How could I have been so stupid? The bell rang and Brice walked out of the school without looking back. But I wasn't out of options yet. I followed him home, walking about half a block behind him the whole way while I thought of something to say. I think he knew I was following him, but I couldn't be sure. I was so in love with him that it terrified me. What if he hated me? I know that everyone says that there's plenty of fish in the sea, but I couldn't live knowing that Brice and I could never be together.

As I walked behind him through the neighborhood, I couldn't help but stare at his ass. I watched his pants hug and stretch around those perfect buns of his and I'd have to keep looking away to keep from getting a boner. But every time I wanted to talk to him and start speeding up my pace, I'd get scared again. I'd get closer and closer, but the more I saw of him, the more the fear swept over me. Soon I'd hear his footsteps or hear him clear his throat and I'd retreat back to my position a half block behind him. There is no greater torture in the world than young love!

I had my mind in the clouds and I guess I let my mind wander for a few seconds. That must be why I didn't see Brice stop to tie his shoe. I walked right into him and we both went tumbling into a grassy yard on the side of the street. I was still a bit dazed, but when I realized what had happened, I suddenly was paralyzed with fear. I asked if he was alright, but my body was shaking so hard that it must have sounded like something completely different.

"Yeah...just a little dirty that's all. This is my favorite shirt." He said.

"Mine too." I blurted out without even thinking. He gave me an odd look, like he was trying to figure me out, but then he just gathered his books and said, "Sorry about that man. Take it easy."

There! I did it! I spoke to him!!! Of course it was a stupid blunder on my part, but it was better than nothing. In fact, I think that was the only physical contact I'd ever had with him. I tried to remember how every inch of him felt as I tumbled over him. His shoulders, his legs, and I think hand might have accidently scraped against my thigh after I hit the ground. Like I said, even the slightest touch from him thrilled me to no end! I started to walk away when I noticed that he'd left one of his notebooks on the ground next to me. I thought about taking it home so that I'd have a memento from our little encounter, but then I thought about it. Could this be my miracle? Could this be fate tapping me on the shoulder and just telling me to go for it? Why does everything have to be so difficult?!?!

I ran to catch up to Brice and told him that he'd forgotten his notebook. As soon as I handed it to him, a magazine fell out from between the pages.

"I'll get it." I said.

"No no, I've got it dude!" Brice shouted as we both bent over at the same time for the book. We bumped heads and had yet another collision. Two in one day, we had to be breaking some kind of clumsy teenager record today. I guess I recovered first, because I leaned over to give him the magazine while he rubbed his head in agony. That's when I saw the cover...it was a Teen Beat Magazine! With a heart drawn over Taylor Hanson and Leonardo DiCaprio! I didn't want to believe it! It just couldn't be true! He could NOT be gay! Some logic huh? I want more than anything in the world for this kid to be gay all year, now I've got possible evidence and I deny it! Strange!

He grabbed the magazine and hurriedly stuffed it into his bag. "It's not mine....it's...my cousins magazine. She loves this garbage." He said.

I quickly agreed. "Yeah. That girly garbage is just so stupid. It's all kiss, kiss, and mushy stuff."

"Yeah it's like a porno mag without the sex. What good is it?" Brice added.

In my best girly voice I said, "Oh Taylor, oh Taylor...please sing me a song!"

In his own girly voice he replied with, "Oh Leo, oh Leo...what kind of toothpaste do you use?" And we burst out into laughter. After giggling for a few moments, I made eye contact with him and suddenly remembered who I was talking to. The fear came back and it made me lose my breath. He got serious really quick and seemed to feel uncomfortable all of the sudden. Then he grabbed his bag and said that he'd better be on his way. Hey, I tried. To laugh and talk with Brice out in the open like that made me the happiest man in the world. So I prepared to go home and reminisce about the day that I talked to my dream lover. Just then, Brice turned around and asked me if I liked brownies. Do I like brownies? What does that mean?

"Huh?" "Do you like brownies? My mom made some last night so I'd have a snack when I got home from school. So do you?" He said.

"Yeah I guess. Why?"

"Well...I kinda figured that I...well I can't eat them all by myself. So...if you want..."

He didn't have to finish. I ran over to him and we walked around the corner to his house. I sat down in his living room and he turned on the TV. The same living room I had peeked into so many times. I was so excited to be hanging out with Brice that I could hardly stay still. I loved him with my very being, but I really wasn't expecting anything sexual to happen. After all, I wasn't really sure what Brice thought of me yet, if he thought of me at all. He brought back a plateful of delicious brownies and we sat back to watch one of his South Park tapes. There were a few times when I almost choked on the crumbs from laughing at that show. I had never watched it WITH somebody before, and it made it even better! Brice's scent turned me on and I took a few glances at his boyish face and smooth body. One time he rested his hand on my knee from laughing and I tensed up immediately! He left it there for a few seconds while he giggled maniacally, but all I could concentrate on that hand that touched me so gently. He realized where his hand was and pulled it away quickly. We both straightened up and looked towards the TV without saying another word. We were both very quiet for the next few minutes, but it wore off.

Once the tape ran out, we went to his bedroom and just started talking. We chit chatted for at leas an hour without once running out of stuff to say. There were a couple of times that we locked eyes and even though I tried to deny what was going on, he seemed to be blushing. He looked and acted as nervous as I was. I suddenly thought of what it would be like to kiss him. And I'm not talking about a peck on the cheek, but a real kiss. I had to position myself on the floor so that he couldn't see the tent forming in my shorts. I tried to make it go down, but thinking about it made it even worse. I looked over at that Cubs jersey dangling playfully around his hips, and his hairless legs which had muscles that moved ever so slightly under his silky skin. He reached into his bag and pulled out the teen mag and put it on the bed.

"You know, I've never actually looked into one of these things before."

"So why don't we give it a peek," I said. Maybe it was the hot lust inside of me that gave me the courage, but it forced me to act on my impulses, and it was getting stronger.

We moved over to the bed and we kneeled down beside each other with the book on the bed. We flipped through the pages and laughed at some of the poses and letters written to some of the teen stars. But after actually reading one, I definitely considered picking up a subscription! The boys were so cute and they had such a sexy gaze in their eyes. It was enough jack off material to last me all summer. But even with all that teen splendor in front of me, not a one of them compared to Brice. Being this close to him made me nervous and it showed. I felt a tingling sensation in my chest as my heart threatened to burst through my ribcage! My palms were sweating and my voice seemed to get a few octaves higher. I needed some space before I lost it!

"You got a phone in here? I've gotta call home and tell my mom where I am."

"Sure," he squeaked. His voice seemed higher too. "It's right over there."

As I walked over to the phone, I watched Brice put his hands down his pants for a brief second. I guess there are some itches that just have to be scratched. I picked up the receiver and noticed this little box next to the phone. I didn't think anything about it until I hung up. Nobody was home at my house. My mom must have had another late night at the office. When I got back to the bedroom and resumed my position next to Brice, I felt that I had to ask.

"What's that little box next to your phone?"

"It's a caller ID. It let's me know who's calling when ever...." He trailed off and just became silent. I think we both knew what was going on. He had to have known it was me calling all those times! I suddenly felt so embarrassed, I was glad that he drew my attention back to the magazine.

As we looked at the pictures, we pressed our hard cocks into the bed. We never made eye contact, but I could feel the bed when he ground himself into it, and I'm sure he could feel me doing it too. He moved a little closer and suddenly the fear returned with a vengeance. It was like trying to breathe through one nostril while you have a cold. I was so scared of Brice that I didn't know what to do. Now our arms were touching and he looked me in the eyes. I wanted to mash my lips against his, but I knew that if I was reading this wrong I'd be dead! I looked back at him and we played this weird game of "chicken" with our eyes, trying to see who would look away first. But after a few minutes of this, the matches got longer and longer, and soon the magazine had somehow fallen out of the picture. We stared into each others souls and saw the affection that dwelled there. His sky blue eyes pierced right through mine and it controlled every beat of my tortured heart. His eyes were so heavenly! I melted and tenderly took hold of his hand. He didn't pull away, and even though I was terrified, I went further up his arm. We continued to look deeply into each other's eyes as we rubbed and touched slowly...letting our hands guide us over the other boys upper body. He brushed his fingers through my hair and it sent shivers up and down my spine. I closed my eyes and kissed his wrist as he continued to massage my head.

"I know you watch me Zach. I watch you too...I always have." Brice said shyly. It was just above a whisper and it sounded like he was shaking. I had this strange feeling like I wanted to cry but couldn't. I was so far in love with this beautiful god that he could have told me my house was on fire and it still would have been the most seductive thing I'd ever heard. He blushed again and bent his head down with the sweetest, shyest smile I'd ever seen him give. He was just so damn cute! I couldn't control myself anymore! I lightly lifted his chin with two fingers...and leaned forward. I readied myself for the awesome impact of our lips, and was granted with a kiss that made my body feel weightless! It was a soft kiss that lasted for a few moments, before he broke away from it.

"No wait...my mom will be home soon." He said breathlessly. I ignored him and kissed him again, this time with tongue. We frenched for a few minutes, grinding into each other to release some of the frustration from our rock hard members. But he stopped again and said, "No dude...really. I don't want her to find out. Not like this."

It took a couple more quick kisses before I gave in, but I finally got up. I had an idea, "There's nobody at my house right now."

Brice looked a bit scared, but he couldn't deny it any longer and neither could I. He put his shoes on and we headed to the door. He said that it would be better if we took his bike to my house, so I took a seat behind him and he peddled off. The whole way I stared at his tight succulent ass as it bobbed up and down in front of me. All I could think of was 'I'm going to have sex with the man I love!!!'

We got to my house and we were both overflowing with lust and anticipation! It seemed to take forever for him to lock up his bike outside. He grabbed my waist and placed kisses on the back of my neck as I tried desperately to open the door. My hands were shaking so badly that the key wouldn't go in right! He nibbled at my ear and whispered, "hurry...I need it so bad...hurry..."

I dropped the keys and bent down to pick them up. My ass pushed back on his crotch when I bent over and Brice moaned loudly from the sensation! He was hot for me! Oh god...my lover, my dream guy...was hot for ME!!!

I finally got my keys in the lock and opened the door! We ran up the stairs and slammed my bedroom door shut! We ripped our clothes off and in little of no time we were standing completely naked in front of each other. His cock was an exact duplicate of mine! We were both about 6 inches cut with balls that hung neatly underneath. He had a little more pubic hair than I did, just a patch at the base. I wanted to take a long look at his beautiful body, but it was time to get it on! We embraced and fell back on the bed, our reckless kissing making slurping and suction noises. He was wild on top of me, humping me rhythmically while he gently chewed on my neck. It got to the point where my mouth was watering for his sweet meat below! I rolled him over onto his back and began sucking aggressively at his nipples. He began playing with my hair and I ran my fingers through his soft pubic hairs. I twirled and twisted the silken hairs through my fingertips as he wiggled beneath me. I grasped his stiff cock and his legs drew up underneath him. He moaned and I began to jack him off slowly. He started breathing really hard as I pulled on his privates and continued to nurse at his pink buds. I then licked my way down to his belly where I encircled his belly button with a thin layer of saliva. I couldn't believe that I still had butterflies in my stomach! How could I still be nervous around this kid when I was giving him the ultimate pleasure? I went further down and took his cock into my moist mouth, making him gasp and sit up involuntary! He looked down at me and said, "Ohhhh god..." and laid back down. I sucked for all I was worth, and he couldn't do anything but wiggle and squirm as my slippery tongue ran circles around his sensitive head! He began holding my head down with every thrust of his hips and he began moaning every time my head bobbed down on his shaft! Then I went all the way down until my nose was buried in his adolescent pubic hair and held it there! He couldn't hold it anymore! He cried out, "Dude I'm gonna SHOOT!" But it was too late, the first jets had already hit my tonsils. He writhed sensuously underneath me as he rode out the powerful orgasm. There was nothing he could do to stop it now!

He sat back with his eyes closed as I milked his cock of its precious cum. Just then he jumped up like he'd seen a ghost!

"Zach...I'm sorry dude! I'm so sorry! I tried to warn you...!" Brice shouted.

"No...no Brice. It's okay. It's actually pretty good." I assured him.

Brice looked at me kind of weird and said, "Eeeew! It tastes good? If you say so."

"Here...taste for yourself." I said as I laid him back and kissed him passionately on the lips. The cum passed between our mouths as I humped his leg and he didn't seem to resist when the thick liquid hit his taste buds.

We sat up and he smacked his lips like he was tasting a fine wine. "Not bad," He said, "And a good year!"

Brice looked down at my throbbing dick and gave it a little tug. I felt my whole body tighten with his touch and I was dizzy with pleasure. I told him that he didn't have to do it if he didn't feel like it, but he wrapped his hot lips around my cock and I could protest no more! It felt like I was floating on a cloud high above the bed! He sucked me good, never coming up for air, all the while he was rubbing his left hand across my soft stomach. His left hand soon went to work on my balls, tickling and juggling the young nuggets with his fingers. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, the only parts of me that functioned were my eyes which stared straight up to the ceiling. The butterflies in my stomach had moved down to my tingling penis as Brice bobbed rhythmically to his own sexual tempo. I felt the orgasm coming from deep within me but I tried to hold it off. False alarm. Then it built up again and I tried to stop it again, but it defied me! I tried my best to utter a warning to my partner, but my breath had left me along with my senses! My legs began to shake violently and my neck tightened up! I tried to push him away, but he only increased his suction! I felt the sperm take the "expressway" to my cock head and I squirted a gallon of my teen cream into Brice's mouth! For someone who had just said that it was gross, he was sure having a good time lapping it up! He sucked and swallowed with only a little spilling out of his mouth and onto my belly. He then laid down beside me and we kissed exhaustingly. After that we just lay there, his cock in my hand and mine in his. We couldn't stay soft for more than fifteen minutes and had three more "out of body" experiences before my mom got home!

She walked in the front door and saw Brice and me sitting on the couch watching a brand new South Park. She asked who it was and I told her that this was Brice from school.

"Oh, so you're Brice? I think you left something over here, because I found a notebook with your name written all over it."

We looked at each other and giggled happily. I didn't think that I'd been that obsessed with him. But now that we were together, I didn't need that stuff anymore. Well...maybe I'll keep it just in case. Besides, Brice was going to have to go home sometime...and it might be a whole TEN HOURS before I see him again! Obsessive...not me!

Copyright © 2010 Comicality; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..