Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 7,377 Words
  • 7,580 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Will Power - 1. Chapter 1

Wil and I have been friends since we were in the first grade. Wil and Tommy, that's me, we were like Batman and Robin, Laurel and Hardy, Bill Clinton and that Lewinski chick! We were inseperable. I remember it like it was yesterday...I had fallen off of my tricycle and he came over to dust me off. We used to do everything together, from throwing rocks, to jumping on the beds, to playing with sticks...you know, all the things my parents said not to do! We even went to the bathroom at the same time! We'd both pee in the bowl and play "Ghostbusters"! "Don't cross the streams!!!" we'd yell, and the next thing you know there would be a mess on the bathroom floor! Those were the good old days. But things have gotten complicated since my 14th birthday a few months ago. That day, Wil confided in me a secret that I still keep with me to this day. That's when Wil came out of the closet.

It really took me by surprise! I'd never known a gay person before and figured that they'd all be wearing leather pants and have their t-shirts tied in a knot. In fact, it took a while for Wil to convince me that he wasn't just fooling around. He didn't really look gay. He was kind of slim, with long blond hair down to his chin and blue eyes. On a sunny day, some girls might mistake him for Taylor Hanson...I always teased him about that. He could have any girl he wanted, but he didn't want them. In fact, a few weeks ago....he said he wanted ME!!! I didn't stop hanging out with him, afterall he was my best friend in the whole world, but that did make me a little uncomfortable. I liked women. I was a virgin, but I knew that I was straight. Somehow, telling him that didn't seem to make a difference, but he agreed to never speak about it again. I guess he knew it made me feel weird around him so he held it back, but he wasn't always so convincing. There were times when I'd catch him staring at me in a dreamy haze, or sometimes we'd be wrestling and it would get to be a little more like humping than wrestling. Ocassionally he would buy me things that were a lot nicer than things you would normally give to a friend, but I always returned the favor when I could. We had an odd relationship.

Knowing how he felt about me raised some strange questions and I asked Wil what he liked about me one day out of curiosity. He couldn't have been happier to tell me. He sat across from me in the living room and gave me a soft look.

"Your baby brown eyes for starters," He said.

"What about 'em?" I asked.

"Well...I think they're sexy. They kind of look through you and it makes you stare at them. I guess you could say that they're bedroom eyes."

"Okay, what else?"

Wil grinned, "This is too wierd."

"Just go on. I want to know."

"Alright...your light brown hair is a big turn on for me. It's so shiny and soft, I'd love to run my fingers through it." Wil's eyes glazed over and he was looking for my blessing, but I ignored it and told him to go on. "You have nice smooth legs, and a gorgeous smile. You are just so cute to me."

I started to blush and it made me giggle a little bit. Wil was laughing at first, but then he showed me that he was dead serious and was staring directly at me. This made things even more uncomfortable for me because now I felt like I was being cruel. To tease my best friend by getting him to admit his feelings for me and now basically shaking my ass in front of him! My smile faded and I noticed Wil rubbing a hard on in his jeans. My smile faded and I figured that I'd better change the subject quick. I started talking about last night's episode of the Simpsons and laughing about some of the jokes. Wil's heart wasn't in it though. Even though he tried to look 'normal' I could tell that he was a little heartbroken. He only stayed for another ten minutes or so, and then he made up some excuse about doing some homework and took off. I love Wil to death, but not that way. He's the little brother I never had, we've shared everything together. Everything had seemed so simple until these teenage hormones kicked in and ruined everything. I like hanging out with him, but sometimes I feel so uncomfortable. Not because of him so much, but because I know that he's in love with me and I feel like an asshole for not being able to fulfill his desires. Not that it hasn't crossed my mind. A blow job from Wil would beat masturbation any day of the week. But I'm not gay. I can't be. Not even for one day. Nope. Not me....

The next day Wil seemed to be avoiding me during class, but I caught up with him at lunch. I had a plan, a flawless plan that was going to make everything all better. All I had to do was fix him up with someone else! A boy who was cuter, sweeter, sexier, and gay-er than me! I was anxious to run the idea by Wil, but he didn't seem to be too enthusiastic about it. I scanned the room for prime candidates. I hadn't noticed it before, but there were a lot of really cute boys at our school. I was really flattered that Wil chose me above the competition.

"Just give it a try," I told him. "The worst thing that could happen is that you get laid and have to tell me what happened....in DETAIL!"

"I don't know about this Tommy. I never really looked at anybody else before..."

"Then you don't know what you're missing. Just look at all the beautiful guys around here!"

"Keep your voice down!" He whispered loudly. But Wil was a good looking guy, if I were gay...I'd sleep with him. If I were gay, that is. Anyway, back to the search.

"What about....hey, that Ryan guy over there is pretty hot! He's new in school, and he pobably could use a friend or two."

Wil looked over and frowned his face up a little, "Nah. He only hangs out with Randy from my gym class. The only other guy I ever see him with is Tyler. Besides...there's no way that he could possibly be gay!"

"Okay, okay...hmmm...what about Sam over there? He's a hottie if I ever saw one." I said raising my eyebrows.

"Nah," Wil said again. "Everyday after school he speeds off to the arcade to hang out with some kid named Sam that he met over there. He's cute and all, but I don't think he's gay either."

"You're just not giving this thing a chance are you? You never know. ANYBODY could be gay. Besides, there are plenty of sexy guys to chose from in here..."

"Yeah, well I don't want any of them, alright." He said coldly while taking a bite of his sandwich. "sigh...Look man, I've gotta go. I wasn't hungry anyway." And with that, he sadly got up and left the table...leaving me feeling like a wretch once again. Aw man...what was I suppose to do? Just 'switch sides' and let him have his way with me? I don't know what was worse, him being hurt, or knowing that I caused it. I was only 14, I don't know how love is supposed to work yet. All I know is that Wil and I weren't going to be the same as we were when we were kids.

After school, Wil came to my house as he always did. He was feeling a bit better, but there was still a feeling of distance between us. That's when he popped the question.

"You're still a virgin, right?" He said.

Anyone who has ever been through puberty knows that for a 14 year old boy...this is the mother of all trick questions! "Um...well...you know..."

"Yes or no?" Wil insisted.

"....well...yeah...I guess..." I studdered.

"So how do you know what feels good and what doesn't?" He asked. I felt my stomach start to flutter and shake as I realized that he was leading me into yet another sexual conversation.

I told him that I didn't know and we spent the next fifteen minutes talking about sex and what we'd heard about it from other kids in school. But Wil had a plan, and it was too late before I figured out what he was getting at.

"So...I mean...sex is sex right? Whether it be with a guy or a girl, it still feels good. Right?" Wil had me on that one. I tried to talk my way out of that statement, but he wasn't going to let me off the hook. Every word I said, he took it and twisted it behind my back until I was speechless. I started to blush again.

"You're blushing again. I think that's so cute!" Wil said as he stroked my cheek lightly with his fingers. I pushed his hand away. I wasn't really disgusted, I think that it was just involuntary, something that tv and society and my family had brainwashed me with. Wil was a little hurt and surprised by my action, but he got a wicked gleam in his eye and made me a bet.

"Alright dude, how about this. What if I bet you my brand new Soul Blade Playstation game that I can make you hard as a rock in less than ninety seconds?"

I looked at Wil sideways for a second and asked, "Just how are you going to do that?"

"Trust me. You can leave your clothes on and everything, but you've gotta let me touch you wherever I want to. Deal?"

I agreed and we set a timer as I laid back on the bed. I was a little nervous because I had no ideas about what Wil was going to do. But hell, I was not gay! What could he possibly do to get me hard? He asked me if I was ready, and I gave him the signal.

As soon as the timer started, Wil was down on his knees at the foot of the bed. He ran his hands up and down my thighs slowly. He sent tingling sensations up my spine and I felt dizzy. But I wasn't giving in, it didn't feel that good. He ran his hands up my chest and rubbed gently at my nipples, hardening them instantly. He never uttered a word, he just silently explored my body as I tried to control my shivering body and hide the pleasure I felt from his roaming hands. His blond hair fell down over my abdomen and brushed my young stomach muscles softly as his warm breath swept across my belly button. I looked up at the ceiling, trying hard to think of anything else than Wil's teasing. I felt a stirring in my loins and it threatened to give me away! I looked over at the timer, only half way there! DAMN! Just hold out a little longer!

Wil then buried his face in the crotch of my pants and he rubbed his face back and forth across it. God this felt soooo good! I wanted to call off the bet and just push him away, but my body gave into temptation and held me still. I could feel his heart beating as his young chest rested between my legs. His eyes were closed, and he started to moan softly as he began jamming his face into my groin with raw lust. He mashed his nose and began using his mouth to gently chew at my privates through the fabric. I was already fighting off an irresistable semi and it was getting harder by the second. I held my breath and thought of my math teacher naked...normally that would work for a prison inmate...but not today! I felt a tingling deep within me that begged for me to give myself over to Wil completely, but the other side of my brain took over and I resisted. Just then the timer went off.

"Alright man...you lose. Good try though." I said breathlessly. But Wil didn't stop. I told him again that the timer had gone off, but he just kept going. I put my hand on his head and pushed him off of me, but he fought with me every step of the way. We tussled for a few seconds, but I finally got him to stop.

"I'M NOT LIKE THAT WIL!!!" I screamed.

He almost had tears in his eyes and apologized. He didn't say anything else, he just packed up his bags and headed to the door. Before he left he said, "I'm sorry Tommy...please don't hate me." Hate him? I could never hate him. In fact, I felt even worse than he did for once again bein a cock tease to the poor kid. But as much love as I had for Wil, I just couldn't go all the way like that. There was just something so forbidden about it. Later that night, the only thing in my mind was the thought of the pleasurable feelings that Wil was giving me. I still wasn't gay, but I couldn't deny that he was making me feel incredible! I couldn't even sleep, and stayed up all night wondering if Wil was thinking about me too.

The next day, I kept looking over my shoulder to see if anybody knew what I had done. It was a strange kind of paranoia that only teenagers know. Every snicker, every whisper, every note passed was about me as far as I was concerned. But it was just my mind playing tricks on me. I noticed that Wil wasn't in school that day. Funny, as many times as I've tried to get him to ditch, he never did. I figured that maybe I'd cut out after the next class and pay him a little visit to show that there were no hard feelings. I ducked out after fifth period and saw that Ryan guy walking past me with his friend Randy. They were humming that diddy from the Tootsie Roll commercial again! What the hell was that all about anyway?!?! They were ditching too, so I followed them out.

I stopped by Wil's house and he answered the door in just some pajama bottoms and a robe. His chest looked so smooth and tender, I wanted to reach out and touch it...just because...no other reason. Because I'm not gay, remember? He invited me in and said he was playing sick to get out of a math test. Honorable, but he could have told me so I could have stayed off with him. We played some games and I remided him that he owed me Soul Blade to pay off his little debt.

"Oh.....yeah......here you go." He said sadly. It was almost like he had forgotten all about it, and like an asshole I reminded him. D'oh!

We didn't speak for a while after that and just went back to the game, but I guess that he had had enough. He paused the game and just sat there, staring at the screen. When I asked him what was the matter, he answered with, "I don't think we can hang out anymore."

"What?!?! What are you talking about?" I asked confused. But I guess I knew that this was coming sooner or later.

"I like you Tommy." He whined, "I tried to stop, I really did! I wanted so bad for everything to be the way it was, but the closer I get to you, the more I want you. I can't help it. Even now all I can think about is holding you! It's driving me crazy." Wil was starting to tear up and I put my arm around him to comfort him. He pushed me away and stood by the tv. "You see? You can only make me feel so good, but it'll never go any further than that. You get so close that I can taste you, and then you pull away! I can't keep doing this! I can't!"

At that moment, something came over me. It was a combination of friendship, and care, and sympathy, and love, and....sex! It was weird, because I've never thought that guys were attractive, but right then...Wil was the most gorgeous sexual creature in the world to me. He stood in frot of me, sobbing, leaning against his bedroom wall, and suddenly I saw what he saw when he looked into my eyes. I walked over to him and wiped his tears away with my thumb. He looked up at me kind of confused, as if I was just teasing him again. But this wasn't a game anymore.

I took his hand in mine and guided it up to my silky brown hair as I stared deep into his blue eyes. He ran his fingers through my hair and sighed heavilly, closing his eyes. That's when I leaned in, ever so slowly, and kissed his sweet lips the best I knew how. His legs became weak and he almost fell to the floor. I must admit that my knees almost gave way too! I held him against that wall and we made out for an eternity, his hands constantly moving through my hair and mine resting on his soft hips. I think that he was afraid to go any further, but I was too far gone to stop there. I moved my hands down to his ass and cradled it as I pulled him into me. We shivered with passion as our sensitive cocks touched for the first time. I ground my hips into him firmly as we kissed erotically, our tongues wrapping delicately around each other, our saliva mixing into a playful aphrodisiac. I broke the kiss and delicately guided Wil to the bed. He pulled back and gave me a look that said, "Don't tease...only if you mean it!" And I did!

I laid back and pulled him on top of me, his mouth finding his way to mine immediately. He had lost control of his body and he was humping me hard. I felt the same fire burning inside of me and I pulled him close to me tightly. We were breathing so hard that it could be heard all over the house, and I let out a moan from deep in my belly. I don't even know where the sound came from, but once I let one go, the rest followed every few seconds. Wil hurriedly moved down to my crotch and put his hands on the zipper. He looked up at me, begging me for my permission, and I gave him the nod. He unsnapped the button and opened the fly of my pants. He pulled them to my feet and my underwear soon followed. He looked at my 5 and a half inch cock and his eyes teared up again.

"You're beautiful. I knew you would be." He sobbed, and he took it all into his mouth. My heterosexual mind had all but left me at this point and I became the property of Wil's hot mouth. He sucked and nursed at my sensitive cock while his soft hands ran circles around my young testicles. I felt an orgasm approaching fast and I couldn't pull out fast enough! I shouted some sort of warning and Wil took every single burst of my sweet cum into his mouth! He sucked hard, with an uncontrollable lust that passed out of me and into him. I was blinded by pleasure and couldn't stop twitching in an orgasmic seizure! My world was upside down and it took a while to come back into focus. That was amazing!

Wil came up by my side and smiled. He was stroking himself slowly and kissing me warmly on the neck. It was weird, but after all the stories that I'd heard about gays, I felt no shame, no disgust. The experience was so sweet and heartfelt that all I could think about was doing it again. And again, and again, and again! I looked down and saw Wil pumping his hand up and down on his tender boy meat and was taken over by my sexual instincts once again. I took a hold of his cock and began to imitate his motions. He moaned as he looked into my eyes.

"You...you don't have to do this. I know you don't want to..." But I didn't let him finish. I kissed him harshly and sped up the pace. He began slithering under my hands movements and he grabbed the side of the bed as if it were the only thing keeping him from flying away. I kissed and licked his face, running my tongue over his pink lips and suckling at his earlobes. He was enjoying me so much! He was in heaven, and the thought that I was taking him there was turning me on even more! Wil began mumbling something under his breath that got louder and louder with every thrust of his hips. "ohhh....mmm...Tommy...Tommy I...I love you so much...mmm...mmmmmm...aaahhh..."

I buried my face in his and we kissed like never before! My tongue hurt, but we kept going! My arm was getting tired, but we kept going! This was so hot!!! I couldn't stop now! Not even if I wanted to! In that one spontaneous moment, I learned about the true nature of sex! That it wasn't all physical, it was mental, it was emotional! Nobody else did it for me the way Wil did.

Wil was kicking and shaking now, his hair sticking to his face with sweat. I sucked his bottom lip into my mouth and bit down on it slightly. This sent Wil over the edge and he grabbed my arm tightly as his orgasm burst from within him! He let out a scream and his hot cum shot up towards the celing and landed on the both of us like white rain! He had to push my hand away to stop me as he spasmed and moaned, wiggled and twitched! I hugged him from behind and he shook fiercely, being overwhelmed by my tender touch. We laid back on the bed and stared straight up at the ceiling, neither of us saying a word.

"What brought that on?" Wil said, smiling happily.

"I don't know. It just sort of...happened. Say, you're not going to tell anybody about this are you?"

"And ruin this afternoon...are you crazy? No, I think I'll just relish this moment for a while." We both sighed, and relaxed for the rest of the afternoon.

I didn't know what I had done or what made me do it, but Wil was happy, I was happy, and we both seemed to get along easily after that. There were a few times that Wil made goo goo eyes at me, but we basically kept it friendly from then on. He did finally find a boyfriend, one so cute that I had to admit that I was a bit jealous! But nothing could have made me happier. Now if only I could find a girl who I loved more than Wil.....sigh.....


Nothing made me happier than seeing Wil smile and giggle playfully at my side. He had brightened up so much since he had found a boyfriend. It was weird, he met him while he was just walking through the forest preserve one day and the two kids just happened to find each other. People say that love is hard to find and harder to keep, but every once in a while, it really is that easy. Some people were just meant to be together. Wil's boyfriend Mike was about his size with brown hair and small dark brown eyes. He really was a cute boy, not much of a talker though. Wil had seemingly gotten over his big crush on me, but as strange as this may sound, even though I was straight...I really missed Wil's affection. I missed his loving gazes, his dreamy touches, and after a few weeks of seeing him with someone else, I became obsessed with him.

I couldn't figure it out! I was attracted to girls, ALL girls, but for some odd reason they just didn't add up to Wil. Even when I thought about looking for a girlfriend, I got increasingly selective, comparing every single one to Wil. None of them qualified. None of them had Wil's sense of humor, or liked comic books like Wil, or knew sports like Wil, and they couldn't play a video game to save their lives! When I was with them, I simply didn't have as much fun. Then there was..."the incident"! That one afternoon when Wil and I connected in the most intimate and romantic episode of my young life. Then again, I'm only 14...how many moments could I have possibly had? Wil and I couldn't even make eye contact without giggling nervously about it for days afterwards. But now the moment had passed, and he never mentioned it anymore. I was starting to think that he had forgotten about it. I, on the other hand, thought about it all the time.

Wil came to the door one afternoon without his shirt on when I came knocking. He let me in and we walked upstairs, only to find Mike sitting on his bed getting dressed. I evidently had walked in on something. Ooops.

"Hey, Tommy." Mike said, pulling his shirt back on and reaching for his shoes. He was a really nice looking kid, but something about him made me cringe. Call it jealousy, but there was a small piece of me that really hated him. And seeing him getting dressed after having an interlude with my best buddy didn't help.

Wil and I took our usual places at the edge of room in front of the Playstation for some video game action. We had only just started when Mike announced that he was leaving. Wil paused the game and got up to go over and place a kiss o his lips that, as far as I was concerned, lasted for 20 eternities! I tried to ignore it, but the lewd smacking and sucking noises echoed throughout the whole room and forced me to look. I watched as the two gorgeous boys kissed and rubbed each other all over, enjoying the awesome pleasure of being together. My stomach tightened and I felt just a little bit hurt. I wish there was some reason to stop it, but I couldn't even understand it, much less prevent it from happening.

Finally, Mike took off and Wil came back and sat down, his erection sticking out in front of him. He went back to normal and was chatting away about this and that like usual, but I didn't say much. I wasn't even listening really, all I could think of was that kiss. I kept seeing it again and again, every time lasting a little bit longer as it replayed in my mind. Over and over and over...I couldn't concentrate. Finally, after losing a few times, I decided to get some info out of my obsession.

"Look...I'm sorry if I disturbed you guys today. I didn't think..."

"Don't worry about it dude." Wil said, "It's not like we don't get enough!" He giggled. He socked me playfully in the arm and noticed my serious reaction. I might have been able to hide it from most people, but not Wil, he knew me too well. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing. Let's just play, alright?"

"Tommy if something is bothering you, talk to me man. Is it me? I'm sorry if our little display back there made you feel uncomfortable. I know that the gay thing doesn't really sit well with you..."

"It's not that. Really. Listen...I'm just wondering...I mean, do you love the guy?" I asked. It must have sounded kind of weird coming from me but I had to know. I don't know why, but I did.

Wil looked thoughtfully at me or a moment before answering. "Well...I think we're getting there. I mean, right now, we're still kind of growing used to each other. He is so cute. He looks good, he's pretty funny sometimes, and he tastes good too!" He giggled. I instantly blushed and he moved a bit closer.

"Wil! Geez!" I said, my face getting redder by the second.

"Well he does! He tastes kind of like peaches and cream! It's awesome. But seriously, as much fun as we have together, we don't really talk all that much. I mean, he's just into different things than me and we don't have that much in common. It's all sex, sex, sex. Which isn't bad, but how many ways can we possibly do it? We've done oral, we've done anal..."

"Okay, Wil...this is obviously something I shouldn't be talking with you about!" I said grinning.

"What? Am I grossing you out? I guess I shouldn't tell you that he doesn't swallow either, huh?"

"Alright! That's it, I'm out of here!" I said. I was joking on the outside, but on the inside, I was really hurt that Wil had moved on. I felt like I had a friendship and a relationship, and I had just given them both over to Mike. So I left and Wil walked me to the door. But before I could get outside, Wil smiled and said, "You know, Tommy...you're still cute when you blush like that." Then he shut the door.

All through the night and well into the next day I thought about Wil and the day when we actually came together for that one sensational experience. Then, just when the image was cleared from my mind, the sight of that long sickening kiss came back to me! Ugh! I hated to think about it! I practically tried to bang my head against my locker to free my mind of the picture! It wasn't until study hall that the worst part hit me.

Wil and I always sat together during study hall. We would draw funny pictures and talk and trade comics back and forth all period. But today he said he wasn't going to be able to sit with me today.

"Sorry, Tommy. My mom signed me up with another guy to tutor me for my English class. I don't know why, I was only getting a 'C-'...that's still passing."

"Who's helping you?"

"That Ryan kid over there. You know, the one who you tried to set me up with? Look at him. Guys that hot just aren't gay. Trust me, I've got a nose for these things. Anyway, I've gotta run. Come see me after school at about four thirty. Wait, make that four forty five! Sometimes Mike likes to try for two!"

"Whatever." I said, and Wil walked over to his strawberry blond tutor and started work. As I looked over at him I noticed Wil's frame, his long blond hair, his beautiful blue eyes, his sexy movements and gestures, I realized something that scared me out of my wits! I was in love! Totally, unconditionally, in love! With a boy! How can this be? I love women, not guys! But, looking over at Wil and Ryan and thinking about him and Mike made me see it all too clearly. No one would ever be able to stack up against Wil in the friendship department, the humor department, the video game department, or in any other way. I was crazy over my blond buddy, and I had to tell him!

I was almost jumping up and down with excitement! I knew how Wil used to feel about me, he'd be overjoyed to know that I felt the same way! He could have me! I could finally love him the way he loved me! It would be the greatest love ever! I couldn't wait! I ran to his house after school and Wil was in his bedroom watching TV. I guess Mike hadn't come over that day, but Wil didn't seem to mind. Bringing up the subject was a lot harder than I thought it would be, but after an hour or so, I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Wil, I just realized something today."

"What's that?"

"I LOVE YOU MAN!"

"Yeah, I love you too bud." Wil said matter of factly. He didn't seem to understand what I was saying, so I said it again.

"No dude. I mean...I LOVE you. Like, all the way."

Wil looked over at me kind of confused and said, "What are you talking about?"

"Wil, I didn't get it before. I didn't understand. But ever since that afternoon, that day when we had sex...I haven't been happy without you. I love everything about you, and I think we could make this work!"

Wil had to stop me. "Wait, wait. This..this is happening way too fast. I'm a little confused here. Are you saying...all of the sudden you want to be with me?"

"I always have. I just didn't realize it until now!" I expected to see a big smile burst out on Wil's face, I expected him to run into my arms and kiss and hug and fuck me like never before! But instead, I got a teary eye and painful look from my best friend. I wasn't prepared for it.

"Tommy...I'll always have feelings for you, you know that. But...I've got a boyfriend now. I mean, I can't just let him go, I've got a good thing here. What happens if I dump him and you all of the sudden decide to switch back? What if you don't love me at all and just want more sex? What if it tears us apart and we can't be friends anymore? This is just too weird Tommy, I can't do this."

"Wil...please...I know that I pushed you away before, but I know what my mistake was now. I love you, I coudn't admit it before, but I do. I think that you and me can be very happy together if you'll just give me the chance. You said you didn't know if you even loved Mike."

"Tommy, that was just a spur of the moment thing. I can't just turn my heart on and off, things take time. Mike and I aren't really close, but we're getting there more and more everyday."

"Let me guess," I said, putting my psychological mind in gear. "You guys have great sex, share a few laughs, maybe even feel really close every once in a while. But he doesn't make you laugh the way I do. He doesn't have the same common interests that we have. You don't feel comfortable talking to him the way you do with me. You see his flaws, but you try to overlook them to only see the good things. But overall, you're not happy, you try to be, but you're not. I know you feel these things Wil, because I feel them too." Wil didn't answer, he just looked down at the floor, his eyes choking back the tears, his mind absorbing every word I said. Finally, I got a sinking feeling in my stomach and my heart told me that this wasn't working. "I'm sorry. Look..just forget I said anything, okay? This never happened. Just..forget I said it." I turned and walked out of his house, scared that this would be the last time that I'd ever see Wil and not feel like shit. My body was numb with hurtful feelings and my broken heart ached with persistence. How could I be wrong about something that I felt so strongly about? I began to regret saying anything at all! But I knew in my heart, that if I couldn't have Wil, I'd rather live without love. Now I completely understood what he was going through all those years that he pined away for me, and I felt bad for not realizing this sooner.

Before I could get home, I heard a bike coming up behind me fast. I stepped to the side and it was Wil. "Get on." He said, and he rode me out to the old forest preserve where he and Mike met.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, but Wil just kept walking through the dark thicket of trees until he came to something that looked like a little log cabin fort. The place was empty, and only big enough for two people, three tops. Wil sat me down and reached in his pocket. He pulled out a marble. A big marble that we use to keep for good luck when we were little kids. I hadn't seen it in years, not since we used it to say we were blood brothers! "What's this about?"

Wil held out the marble and looked me dead in the eye. "Do you swear on our lucky marble that you aren't joking about liking me?" It was a little silly, but he had such a hopeful look on his face and he seemed so serious. So I agreed.

"Do you swear not to ever, ever, switch back? No matter how pretty the girl is that comes along?"

"Sure."

"Do you promise me, with all your heart, that you'll love me for real and not just to make me happy? Forever?"

I took Wil's hand in mine and said, "I will...'til death do us part." Wil dropped the marble onto the floor and planted a firm, heartfelt kiss on my lips. My head became weightless and I felt as though I would float away. It was even better than our first kiss...because this time, I wasn't holding anything back, not even subconsciously! Our lips moved around each other in the most passionate lip lock of the century. It was heaven, Christmas, and a box of cookies all rolled into one! I sighed from the sensation and fell back slowly onto the dirt floor of the fort.

Wil laid his soft frame on top of me and ran his fingers gently through my light brown hair as he looked down at me lovingly. "You mean the world to me, Tommy. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you. Please tell me you'll stay."

"I'm here. I'll always be here. No matter what." With that said, Wil leaned in and kissed me deeply with my hands rubbing the back of his head gently. He was grinding himself into me and had already begun moaning softly into my ear as he moved his working mouth down to my neck. I could feel the warm moisture of his breath on my collar bone and rolled my eyes out of pure enjoyment. I felt Wil reach underneath himself and undo his pants, then his hands both crept up and grabbed two hand fulls of my hair as he rubbed his face back and forth erotically around my neck, his golden blond hair falling lightly on my chin. I moved my hands down to the small of his back and I easily worked my under his underwear to cup the tight round globes of his perfect teen buttocks. I gave the soft cheeks a squeeze and his grinding got harder and more intense! The cold dirt floor and Wil's writhing body heat forced me into a sensory overload and I could already feel the power of an explosive orgasm readying itself in the pit of my stomach. Wil's tongue licked down to my chest and my nipples as he breathed in short gasps. I felt his youthful chest, still soft and unformed, pressing hard on my aching cock! As Wil moved down ever so slowly, his chest slid further and further down my stiff member and stimulated it even more. Wil had better hurry, I wasn't going to be able to keep this up for much longer!

Finally, after an exhausting wait, Wil made his way down to my crotch and opened the fly of my pants! I still couldn't believe that my best friend...excuse me...my boyfriend and I were in the middle of the forest preserve going at it and never once cared about who might walk over and see us! The danger of getting caught crossed my mind, but evaporated once I felt Wil's steamy hot mouth engulf my entire length and hold it inside its wet interior! I arched my back and Wil took me all the way down to my dusting of pubic hair! He turned his head back and forth, my cock still locked in his gentle suction, and slowly rubbed his nose across my silken hairs. When, I felt his hands creep slowly up the insides of my thighs to caress my tight balls, I couldn't hold back and I screamed out as the fury of an electric climax shook my body like crazy! Wil swallowed it all down and purred quietly as he continued to squeeze and massage the ripe flesh of my thighs.

Wil was ready to relax, but he wasn't getting off that easy! I pulled him up to my lips by grasping both sides of his face. He was so friggin' cute! I french kissed him tirelessly, tasting semen in my mouth for the first time, and liking it. I pulled Wil up even further, and began to kiss my way down his tender belly as he moaned in anticipation. He moved up and straddled my face, his testicles dangling above my eyes like two large chestnuts, his smooth thighs rubbing against my cheeks, his soft ass hovering just inches above my chest. I licked out my tongue and tasted Wil's round nuggets, causing him to shiver. I sucked him into my mouth, one nut at a time, and ran my tongue over the delicate wrinkles and soft skin, revelling in the awesome taste of my young lover. Then he backed up a little bit and pushed his hard cock between my lips! I sucked at his delicious meat, harder and harder with every thrust of his hips. Wil was moaning so loud that I was sure that someone was going to hear us, but I didn't care! Being able to give Wil the pleasure I was giving, made me forget about everything else in the world. And for that one moment, Wil and I existed as one person.

Wil sped up his thrusts and I had to grab his spongy cheeks to keep him from slipping out of my mouth! We were both groaning now and Wil was getting close. His legs tightened up around my head and his balls pulled up under him. I sucked as hard as my mouth would allow and I felt Wil's rock hard meat pulse violently in my mouth as he filled me with his sweetened nectar! He kept driving into me as he came, but he eventually fell over from the intense orgasm. We laid there, pants around our ankles, shirts pulled up, and breathing hard and fast. I had never felt so complete.

Wil and I sat there holding one another, listening to the hypnotic sounds of the preserve. Then Wil rolled over and kissed me on the lips, "I want you Tommy. I've never wanted anything else."

The sentiment made me feel closer to Wil than I ever had before, and I knew at that moment that no man, no woman, nothing at all, would ever come between us. We were best friends, lovers, soul mates...who could ask for anything more?

Copyright © 2010 Comicality; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This story was so cute. I'm glad it worked out for Wil and Tommy but i feel sorry for Mike.

I also had to laugh when u brought Randy, Ryan and Tyler.

Link to comment

I loved this--fills in the gaps about Wil and Tommy. Read Ryan's Heart, now just have to do the Ariel bit, then I'm waiting on more chapters for New Kid....

 

Great stories!

Link to comment

I could not remember if I had read this one before. :2thumbs: I love the way you describe every detail so that it can be imagined perfectly. I really wish this was continuing along with the other 2 story lines. :glomp:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..