Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 4,224 Words
  • 5,826 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wish Wonder & Wait - 1. Chapter 1

"Eric..." they used to tell me, "...You're gonna be some heartbreaker when you get older!" Well, here I am at fourteen, and I don't feel any sexier. Either they were lying, or the whole thing is just a fluke. I mean, I used to think sex appeal was overrated anyway. I've spent hours looking at every girl in school throughout my whole childhood, and I never saw one that made my 'liver quiver'...or any one of those other ridiculous sayings. Not that they didn't try liking me. I was actually voted by the girls in school to be #3 in the top ten hottest guys in school. This was a little list that passed from one lunch table to another every few weeks or so. I wasn't always number three, but I was always on the list. I got points for my light brown hair, my hazel eyes, nice ass, and 'pretty lips' as they so nicely put it. I wanted to enjoy the gift that the love gods had given me, really I did. But for some reason, the whole concept of love had gone way over my head. I didn't understand it, I didn't experience it, and I didn't even want to hear about it anymore. By the time I got to my froshman year of high school, I had figured myself immune to love in general! Just a mutated freak, born without that particular hormone that makes my friends go ga ga over anything in a dress. It wasn't until I met Jake that I realized...I had been looking for love on the wrong side of sexual battlefield.

Jake sat two seats away from me in my Physics class. When I first saw him, I thought I was seeing an old friend from my past. There was just this overwhelming feeling of knowing that we were meant to be...together...or something. I couldn't quite figure it out. I kept looking over at him throughout the entire class! I would just look over to casually see what he was doing. I mean it was just curiosity, right? Then, when I turned away, I knew that it wouldn't be long before I was checking up on him again. Jake was beyond cute. He probably would have beaten me on the list if we had gone to the same school during Junior High. He had this shoulder length dark brown hair that was so perfect it made most of the girls jealous. His eyes were a dark brown too, but with his hair covering those beautiful specs for most of the day, you would just have to catch a glimpse of them and try to remember what they looked like. He had the cutest babyface I had ever seen! His skin was a rich and creamy mixture of soft flesh. He was the color of warm buttermilk, and every inch of him looked tender to the touch. His lips pursed ever so slightly in the center, and they were a soft shade of pink, thin and smooth. He always wore a long overcoat down to his ankles. It was a thin, green coat that swept around him as he moved like a cape. Jake had hypnotic bedroom eyes and a laugh that made me want to take him into my arms and feel the vibrations in his chest as he chuckled heartily. I didn't even have a clue about it at the time...but I was falling in love.

Jake was sweet as an angel, but far from an altar boy. He wasn't a bad kid, but a bit of a rebel as far as the teachers were concerned. When he decided to show up for class, he would usually just slide into his seat and go to sleep. The teachers never bothered him, after all, a sleeping student is a quiet student. That suited me fine though, because after the first week I was happy to be able to stare at him without having to worry about him looking back. I would sit there and block out the rest of the world, just to gaze at his beautiful features. His eyes closed, his hair flopped over his face, his head resting peacefully in his hands. The sight made me sigh out loud to myself at least three times a day. As my eyes roamed over him from head to toe, sex never entered my mind. I just stared at the intricate details that made Jake beautiful. The softness of his hands, the slight flutter of his eyelids, the vision of his slightly parted lips...that day was the first time that I imagined kissing him. It wasn't the last. Even though I was infatuated with this kid from the beginning, I had never spoken to him. The only reason I even knew his name is because the teacher called out attendance everyday. I still wasn't aware of what was going on in my heart. That wouldn't come until later.

After two weeks, I was becoming confused. Now this character was beginning to frighten me for no reason whatsoever. I would get nervous, clumsy, jittery, all at once whenever he was near me. What the hell was wrong with me? Soon I was actually coming to class early because I was so anxious to see him everyday! And when he didn't show up, it seemed like my entire day was ruined. By the third week, I would wake up and go to my closet, only picking out clothes that I think Jake would find sexy! I began to look for him everywhere! The arcades, the malls, the parks...no matter how many times I had thought of him in a single day, it was never enough. My heart began to inflate and it got bigger, and bigger, making my arms and legs feel like they were dangling from a torso of pure helium! Then, one day while hearing him answer a question in class, it happened. My heart had filled itself to the point of running over with affection, and it finally exploded! It dawned on me in that one single instant...I was hopelessly in love! For the first time in my life! I wasn't sure if I should be happy about it, saddened by it, confused with it, or scared to death of it! But there was no denying it now...love was real, and it had hit me hard!

"Hi, Jake. My name is Eric." It sounded dorky, but after rehearsing a 'cooler than cool' speech for the last two days in front of the bathroom mirror, it was the only thing I could come up with when actually meeting him face to face. He looked up at me lazily for a moment before saying anything. Then he brushed his soft hair out of his eyes in the cutest way, stared at me with those beautiful baby browns, and said, "So what?"

There really wasn't an answer for that. I got a bad vibe from him all of the sudden and felt like I had just dropped my pants in the middle of a church! I had never been so embarrassed! I figured I should quickly turn around and go back to my seat before I burst into tears or something! I sat down and didn't lift my eyes from the floor for the next fifteen minutes. My chest rumbled and ached! I began doubting everything about myself, my looks, my intelligence, my breath, my hair, my coolness...everything just wasn't good enough anymore. I choked back the pain as much as I could, but it still leaked to the surface and put me in a state of depression for the rest of the class. Once the bell rang, all the kids started getting their stuff together and I found the courage to lift my head again. When I looked over at Jake, he was staring right at me! I looked away quickly, as though it never happened, but when I turned back, he was still looking. It was almost like he was examining me or something. Then a sly mile broke out on his face and he walked away.

It took me by surprise when he met me by my locker after school. I was putting my books away when he just appeared out of nowhere! "Eric...right?" he said, his voice sending chills down my spine.

"Uhh...yeah...that's me." He looked me over again. I tried not to make eye contact, because it was almost as if he was reading my mind. He was like some gorgeous bloodhound sniffing out my every flaw and shortcoming in a matter of seconds.

"Say man...why don't you come with me? I want to show you something." He said, his voice tempting and tantalizing every inch of me to move closer.

"I...I can't. I've got class."

"Yeah? So do I. So, you coming?" Jake flashed me that killer smile of his and before I knew it, I ditched school for the first time. I was actually giddy about the whole experience, feeling like I had total control over my life and my freedom. A pro like Jake, however, I'm sure wasn't impressed.

"So...where are we going?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it, we're almost there!" He walked ahead of me, over towards the lake. "It's a secret, you've got to come check it out."

"I thought you just figured me for a geek."

"I did." He grinned! "That's before I took a closer look! Come on!" He crossed over this sand dune and underneath was a little dugout. It was like a little cave looking out onto the blue waves and the beach. The view was breathtaking. Jake plopped down on the ground and I did the same. We didn't talk much at first, after all we didn't really know each other. He just kind of studied me in silence, smiling my way every once in a while at my uncomfortable fidgeting.

Jake reached behind a rock and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. "Smoke?" he said. I turned it down, but he lit up and took a few drags before speaking again. "So what do you think of my little getaway?"

"It's nice. How'd you find it?" I asked. I looked Jake over, trying not to be too obvious. He had one leg propped up and he was leaning back against the wall. I could see the front of his pants and just the early curves of his ass, and imagined what the skin underneath those clothes would look like. He told me that it belonged to his brother, and no that he had gone off to college it was passed down to him. He fascinated me. He had this strange mystery surrounding him, and the way he kept checking me out excited me to no end! As he talked to me a little more, and I got more comfortable around him, I began watching his mouth move when he spoke. The lips, the teeth, the shiny wetness of his tongue swirling back and forth behind them. His silky hair kept falling into his eyes and he had to keep brushing it out of his face as he spoke. It turned me on and I became hornier than I had ever been in my entire life! I had to uncross my legs to keep from 'damaging the goods'! He told me about his dad and his brother, and how he liked to carve little wooden figures and stuff as a hobby. He reached in his pocket and pulled out one of his little figurines. He scooted over next to me and showed it to me. It was a tiny army man with a grenade in one hand and a machine gun in the other. He was really good!

"You see, this one took me four days to finish. I could jazz it up with some paint, but then I thought, 'why ruin it?' It looks cool just like it is...raw. No pretty outer covering, just the pure essence of it, the true heart behind the whole thing." He looked up at me and I suddenly realized how close he was. The figurine was small, so he had to move pretty close to show me all the details of it. His hair was practically brushing over my shoulder, and he was close enough to my face that I could've kissed without moving more than inch. He looked right into my eyes and didn't say a word. My shyness forced me to turn away and after a second or so, he put the carving back in his pocket and started talking again.

"Alright, questions!" He said, moving back to his side of the dugout.

"What?"

"If you're gonna stay in my little bungalow here, you're gonna have to bare your soul to the four winds. We'll start with the easy questions, then get harder as time goes on. Got it?" Jake was so cute to me. Everything he did made sexual impulses in my body tingle wildly and I longed to touch him. I agreed to the terms and he started by asking me if I had any siblings. I told him I was an only child and asked him the same question. "Can't ask the same question dude. Get your own." He said grinning.

I don't know what made me do it, but the waves of the lake and the whispering of the wind through the little cubby hole spoke to me and forced it out of me. "Jake...have you ever been in love?"

He smiled at me seductively and waited a second before saying, "You cheated. I thought we were going to start with the easy questions first."

"That is an easy question."

"Whoever thinks that is an easy question, hasn't put enough thought into the answer." Jake sat there silent for a few moments, looking me directly into my eyes. For the first time, as scared as I was, I didn't turn away. Then he said, "I'd like to think so. Every love is different. I'm no expert, but when I do fall in love with someone, they can usually tell."

I was breathless. He stared me down and I tried to keep up appearances. "...H..H...How?"

Jake moved closer to me and whispered, "With certain looks..." He moved closer. "...certain smiles..." He was whispering in my ear and his warm breath washed over me. His eyes were almost all the way closed and his nose brushed up against my cheek lightly. "...with...a kiss."

Jake placed a few light pecks on my cheek and forehead. I couldn't believe this was happening! I froze at first, experiencing the sensations of being kissed and loved for the first time in my life. Then I melted, and my mind let go of its resistance. Jake sucked lovingly at my ear and I felt his hands move down to my belly. He rubbed me in little circles as he licked his way down to my neck and began to chew on it erotically. My eyes rolled back into my head and I leaned back against the wall. He lifted his head from my collar bone and looked deep into my eyes, a new look possessing his face, a look of passion. "I'm taking a bit of a chance here. So...if you want to stop now...let me know." It almost seemed like his rebel confidence had left him. He was as much a slave to his emotions as I was. I didn't say another word, I just wrapped my fingers around the back of his head, and kissed him softly on the lips. My head spun and my heart felt an incredible pressure that was pleasantly unbearable! As our tongues experimentally found a comfortable rhythm in each other's mouths, I was filled with a feeling that I would never be able to fully express the love that I had stored up over the last month or so for this kid. Our kiss became stronger, and he ran his soft hand underneath my shirt to slide across the tender flesh of my stomach. I was in ecstasy!

Just then, a dog ran into our little hideaway and licked our faces happily! It scared the shit out of me! We jumped back as the strange animal wagged it's tail happily in front of us. The dog's owner called out to the mutt and apologized. "He's a bit friendly." she said. Whatever. We had completely forgotten that we were out in the open pretty much here!

Jake wrote down an address on a piece of paper and handed it to me. "Say Eric, this is my address. Look, sneak out of your house at about four in the morning and meet me by the garage! Okay?"

"Four in the morning?!?! Are you crazy? How am I supposed to do that?"

"Just climb out of your window or something! Trust me, it'll be cool! I've gotta run! Promise me you'll come!"

"...yeah..alright." I said.

"No...you've got to say it. Say you promise you'll be there!" He looked me in the eyes again and I was taken away to heaven above.

"I promise." We shared another kiss, and hated to break it, but Jake took off and left me in the cave. Grinning and lovestruck like a first grader!

4 AM came and believe it or not, I actually was able to drag my tired body out of bed! There was something so liberating about being up so late! Getting ready to sneak out of the house and travel across town to meet my new gay lover that I ditched school with yesterday for God knows what! I was beginning to wonder how many commandments I had broken in the last 24 hours! Something about Jake set me free and made me feel alive in a way that I couldn't possibly describe! If this was love, I never wanted to live another day without it!

I rode my bike across town, noticing how different everything was at this hour. It was like being on another planet! Quiet, no people jogging, no dogs, no screaming kids or bouncing balls, no traffic...hell, even the birds were asleep! I finally made it to the address on the paper and saw Jake sitting out on the curb. My heart swelled and I gazed at his beautiful shape as he waited for me to arrive. I greeted him with a hello, but he just grabbed me and whisked me into his garage!

The second I was inside he grabbed me a planted a firm kiss on my lips! I hadn't expected this at all! I was hoping for it...but not expecting it! The two of us spun and twirled across the room, our lips locked together in a tight struggle of passion and lust. He pushed me against a wall and broke the kiss. We were both breathing hard and had a dazed look on our faces. I wanted more! I had to touch him again, kiss him again, hold him against me to relieve the unbelievable pressure of my hard erection! I reached out, but he teased me by moving back a little, licking my lips and neck lightly. The pure joy of being with him in the dark garage, alone, where no one could see us, or hear us, or stop us from going all the way, shot through my teenaged body like a bolt of lightning! Jake finally leaned in and kissed me again and his soft brown locks fell gently onto both sides of my face! He was soooo warm, sooo cute! His hands found their way to my stomach and ran up under my shirt. "I love your soft belly Eric...it is so hot." He whispered between kisses. He turned me around and grabbed me from behind! His tongue dived into the back of my neck and caused me to squirm out of pleasure! His hands both ran circles under my shirt and he held me close against him, his hard cock rubbing and grinding into my tight ass through our pants! I was helpless, and completely gave myself to him willingly! As my breath left my body, I felt his hands move down and undo my zipper.

He reached in and released my hard cock from it's prison and gave it a gentle squeeze. I moaned out loud and he increased the soft suction on my neck! He put his fingers up to my mouth and I sucked on them sensuously as he ground his pelvis into me from behind! I licked his hand and soaked it with my saliva before he dropped it back down to my stiff member and stroked it slowly. My muscles tightened as hard as they could, and relaxed to the point where I almost fell to the ground before tightening up again! My mind raced, my heart throbbed, my body shivered...each piece operating completely separate from the other! I was in a heaven that only horny teen virgins can know!

He sped up slightly and I pushed back against him, grinding my ass into his crotch and making him whimper and pant erotically in my ear! His stomach tightened up against my back and I knew that he was just as hot as I was! So I started pushing back on him hard while he continued to massage my dick and nibble at my neck! Ahhhhh....I wasn't going to be able to keep this up for long, I was already leaking pre-cum and my orgasm was approaching from deep within me, building up to levels unknown! Jake dropped his other hand to my balls and he rolled them around while pulling me back hard against himself! His dick fell right between my ass cheeks and I pulled my pants down enough for him to feel the smooth flesh with his bare hand! As soon as he touched it, I knew he was coming close to cumming! He rubbed his hands all over the young silky skin and squeezed it tightly while whimpering high pitched moans of desperation into my ear! We were both trying so hard to express our love, our lust...but as hard as we tried, we only wanted to give more! We couldn't have been more passionate in our sex, but we kept trying anyway! It felt so good that we almost cried! I couldn't stop the inevitable and soon his hand had brought me to a crashing orgasm that had beaten every other that I've ever had! My cream shot wildly in front of me as I twitched and writhed in a fantastic climax that I thought would never end! But the night was young!

I knew that Jake was going to spurt right in his pants any second now, but just pushing myself into him wasn't going to be enough. He was pumping himself into me hard and it took a little struggle before breaking free of his loving embrace, but once I dropped to my knees he knew what was coming and leaned against the car in breathless anticipation! I took his pants down and his stiff 5 and a half inch cock stood before me, pulsing with his heartbeat, damp and wet from the pre-cum that flooded his underwear and mixed with teen sweat! I licked slowly at his balls first, causing him to jump and gasp for air upon first contact! Then, without further hesitation, I took his length into my mouth and sucked tenderly at it! He thrust his head back and rubbed his hands through my hair wildly as my wet lips bobbed rhythmically on his shaft! It didn't take long, and with a few more strokes, Jake pushed his hips up into my face and stood on his tip toes as he came hard blasts of semen into my mouth! I swallowed as much as I could before letting the rest dribble onto the floor! Jake tried to balance on his toes for as long as he could, but he kept writhing and squirming so much that he just couldn't stand anymore! He slid down to the floor and we kissed long and deep for an eternity afterwards. Ohhhh....he felt so good in my arms.

Jake and I sat with each other for a while before he jumped up and grabbed me by the hand. "Follow me. I've got something to show you." I didn't ask any questions, I didn't have to. I would follow him anywhere.

We went out to the lake again and holed up in his little bungalow overlooking the beach. He said there was a reason for having me come out so early and pointed me towards the horizon. For the first time in y life...I saw the sunrise! It was a religious experience to say the least! I had never been aware of such beauty and life in the world. And as Jake and I made out together, the waves crashing up on the beach, the sun faded out of my mind. It's brilliance just didn't excite me anymore! There was a new light in my life now, and it would bathe me in it's warmth forever.

Copyright © 2010 Comicality; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

"Hi, Jake. My name is Eric.". So what? 

Did anyone have a better answer to that? A four letter expletive is the usual conditioned response but I'm guessing that wouldn't get the desired results for Eric.

I love the collision of self assured and self doubting personalities. Passion aplenty. It was an exciting story as you never could be sure what Jake would do next: cove by the beach, garage at 4am and Lake hut at dawn.

Some people are worth taking risks for and throwing caution to the wind. Comsie has certainly created another one here in the form of Jake and, true to form, made him the light of Eric's life. 💞

 

Edited by Bard Simpson
  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, sixxone said:

Beautiful...made my day

 

I have plans of rewriting this one soon. I think I could make it soooo much better.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..