Jump to content
    comicfan
  • Author
  • 3,524 Words
  • 8,265 Views
  • 46 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Accidents Happen - 31. Chapter 31 - And a Happy New Year

Charlie and Scott finish the trip home and make some plans of their own.

Chapter 31 – And a Happy New Year

Charlie’s right hand found the door handle and grasped it till his fingers turned white. He closed his eyes and said a prayer as Scott began inching his way toward his apartment building. He could feel sweat on his forehead and taste saltiness as he waited. He felt his stomach sink and it took a minute for him to realize it was the truck dipping down.

“Open your eyes, Charlie. I need to know which way to go.” Scott’s voice was calm and soothing.

Charlie slowly opened his eyes. While it was still white before him, it was no longer the blinding white of the falling snow, but the soft white glow of the overhead lights. He took a deep breath.

“Which way do I go?”

Charlie wiped his tongue over his dry lips and smiled weakly at Scott.

“Sorry. Turn left. Fourth stall down is the one for my apartment. It’ll be empty. I parked in the back parking lot.”

Scott reached over and gave Charlie’s hand a squeeze. Then he turned back and drove down to the parking spot.

“Don’t ever let me convince you to do something that stupid again.” Charlie’s voice was soft and quavered as he spoke.

Scott turned and looked at him as he leaned over to gently kiss Charlie’s cheek.

“Hey, we made it and everything is okay. I just can’t believe how it is coming down out there.”

“Come on, let’s get into the apartment. I need a shower just from my nerves.”

“Hmm. Is that my Christmas gift? You wet and naked?” Scott smiled wickedly at Charlie.

Charlie laughed.

“No. Your gift is up under my tree, you nut. Come on. I’ll put coffee on and all.”

The two climbed out of the truck and grabbed all of Charlie’s gifts out of the back. Charlie noted Scott also had a new large bag in his hand and raised his eyebrow.

“What? You didn’t think I would have your gift with me? I was just waiting to see where you planned to exchange them.”

The two men laughed as they made their way to the basement door. It took a moment as Charlie had to juggle things in his hand to dig out his keys, but soon the men were climbing the staircase and walking down the hallway to Charlie’s place.

Charlie opened the door and walked over to where his tree was. He slipped the bags he was holding under them then rubbed his hands to get the circulation going again. He turned to find Scott standing with another bag of his gifts. He blushed deeply.

“Oops. Sorry, Scott. Just hand them over.”

He added Scott’s bag to the ones already there and then moved over so Scott could see the corner of his gift.

“That is yours. Sorry. Not pulling it out. You’ll have to come and get it.”

“I like getting things Charlie.” He looked at Charlie with wide grin and a twinkle in his eye.

“You are bad,” Charlie said with a chuckle. He walked behind the tree and plugged it in. Then he took off his coat and grabbed Scott’s off the back of the couch. “Coffee?”

“Yup.”

“Are you going to go look?”

“I can wait till you are back.”

Charlie put up the coffee, checked to make sure there was still a quiche in the fridge, and wandered back into the living room.

“I think you forgot something.”

Charlie looked over at Scott rather puzzled. Scott got up off the couch and gently pulled the yellow cap off Charlie’s head.

“Oh.” Charlie blushed but took the cap and set it out by his coat.

“Everything at your parent’s home was very nice.”

“It usually is,” Charlie said as he walked back into the room. Scott had curled up in the corner of the couch and Charlie lay down beside him, resting his head in Scott’s lap.

Scott gently rubbed the spiked hair down out of Charlie’s face.

“You’ve got hat hair.”

“Hmm.”

“Still want to grab that shower?”

“In a minute, I’d like to warm up first and let my nerves calm down a bit.”

Charlie watched as Scott smiled down at him.

“You know I still have to give you your presents.”

“Well not like I dragged yours out here yet either.”

“True.”

“But,” Charlie began as he sat up. He moved close to Scott and leaned in to kiss him. A moment later he found Scott’s arms wrapping around him while he leaned against the warm body before him.

Charlie leaned in close to Scott’s ear.

“Right now let’s go into my bedroom. The only gift I want to unwrap is you.”

Charlie stood up and was about to move when the phone rang. He let the answering machine pick up but paused when he heard the message.

“Charlie? Charlie, are you home yet? If you are, answer the damn phone. We are worried about you. You left over an hour ago and we haven’t heard from you.” Barbara’s voice sounded strained and worried.

Charlie looked over at Scott, who nodded while he ran for the receiver.

“Hi Mom. We just walked in. The weather is horrible. Don’t let anyone else leave.”

“You two are alright though, right?”

“Yes, Mom. I’m going to put up some coffee and we are going to rest. It was a nerve-wracking ride home.”

“I told you that you should have stayed.”

Charlie shook his head. He could picture the look of disapproval on her face. He knew his mother was just gearing up and if he didn’t do something soon she would have him on the phone for an hour or more.

“Yes, you did. Mom, I’ve got to go. Scott just came in with another armful of the packages.”

“Alright. Talk to you later, Charlie.”

Charlie hung up the phone and leaned against the wall.

Scott laughed.

“I wonder if your mother knew.”

“I wouldn’t put it past her.”

Charlie paused for moment before walking over and turning off the coffee maker. I think I might be a little too busy for coffee. He caught Scott watching his every move, so he slowly strolled over and looked into Scott’s eyes. “Where were we?” Charlie stood trying to look innocent.

Scott shook his head as Charlie grinned and grabbed his hand and led him back to the bedroom.

It was a few hours later that two very satiated men came back out to the living room. Scott was wearing Charlie’s robe and Charlie was padding around in a pair of sweat pants.

“Hm. I think I am ready for my gift now, Charlie.”

Charlie plugged the pot in and started up to brew. He pulled himself out a mug before he glanced over at Scott, doing his best to look confused.

Scott laughed.

“I know you. That wasn’t the gift you were originally planning on giving me, although we both enjoyed it.”

“True, but I wasn’t expecting seconds in the shower.”

“Maybe, but that is where you got very,” Scott paused and smiled. “Active, shall we say.”

Charlie blushed again and quickly reached for his coffee mug. The smell of fresh brewed coffee filled the apartment.

“While you’re pouring, I’ll have one too. Just put milk in mine though. I'm trying to cut out some calories.”

Charlie poured out Scott a cup of coffee.

“Hungry?”

“Well, sure, I could go for a nibble of something.”

Charlie shook his head as walked over and opened the fridge. Inside he pulled out the quiche and set it on the counter.

“Hot or cold?”

As they stood there Scott’s stomach began to rumble.

“Cold will do.” He began to laugh.

“You could have said you were hungry, you know.”

“Oh I was, and you were busy feeding that hunger.”

“You’re so bad.”

Suddenly, Charlie found Scott’s warm body up against his. The hairs from Scott’s chest gently scratched at his bare back as Scott wrapped him in hug.

“Before we do something again, I really would like to get you your gifts.”

Scott leaned in and kissed his ear. “Alright, sexy. I’ll behave.”

Charlie cut a piece of quiche for both of them. Scott wandered into the living room and sat down on the couch. Charlie brought in the food and coffee. Then he went behind the tree and brought out a few small packages, leaving the chest where it sat.

“Don’t forget the blue bag there. That is for you.”

Charlie nodded as he scooped it up on the way back to the couch. For a moment there was silence as the two men looked at the packages before them and, then like little kids, they shredded through the paper and opened everything up.

Charlie found himself looking at a men’s dress shirt and tie that matched his grey eyes. There was a thick men’s bracelet that he found he really liked and a box that held a small key chain and a single key on it. He turned and looked questioningly at Scott.

“It's the key to my place. I don’t think you should have to wait around. If you want to come over to my place, any time of the day or night, you can.”

Charlie blushed and set the key back into the small box.

“Now what is that thing you have poking out and said was mine?”

Charlie blushed for a moment and then realized Scott meant the chest he had bought him.

“Well come over. I can’t drag it out by myself without ruining the floor.”

Scott helped Charlie move the chest out from behind the tree.

“Oh, Charlie. It is beautiful, but you spent too much on it.”

“Nah. It was worth it.”

“It really is beautiful. What on earth made you get this though?”

“Well when I was over I noticed you didn’t have a coffee table. This you can use this as one and it gives you more storage space inside it. Figured that way you win in two ways.”

“And why the Celtic knot design on top?”

“Cause I noticed the ring you occasionally wear.”

Scott hugged Charlie and the two curled up on the couch. They watched old holiday movies and rested. When night fell, the two stood at the window looking at how high the snow had piled up. They flipped over to the news just in time to catch the local report.

“Snow is expected to continue through the afternoon tomorrow. On parts of Long Island totals are already at a record breaking nineteen inches and still falling. The police department is asking everyone to stay where they are and not to venture out. The incredible amount of snowfall has made many streets impassable until everything can be plowed and salted. The local government is asking everyone to remain off the streets. Stranded cars and trucks are already making it hard to clear the roadways.”

Charlie turned off the news and turned to Scott.

“Well, looks like I better clean up the bed. You aren’t going anywhere tonight.”

“Why clean it? We are only going to mess it up again.”

Charlie blushed seeing how Scott was already beginning to tent the robe.

“That may be, but I like a clean bed. Rest up and I’ll be back in a minute.”

Charlie moved like a whirlwind. He stripped and remade the bed. He grabbed fresh blankets out of his closet. Then he ran into the bathroom and grabbed all the wet towels and wash cloths. Tossing everything into the wash bucket he took a quick look around to make sure the room looked good. Taking a deep breath he headed out to his wash machine, passing Scott who was now lying across the couch watching A Christmas Story.

Charlie tossed everything into the wash machine and strode over to where Scott was laying down. The robe had fallen open and Scott’s broad chest was exposed. Charlie sat on the floor near the couch and let his hand rub through the thick mat of hair on Scott’s chest.

“Mm. Guess you finally finished in there.”

“Yeah, Sorry, I just can’t sleep on dirty sheets. Only took a moment to strip and remake it.”

“No problem, as long as you are comfortable.”

The two snuggled on the couch for a while before finally retiring to bed for the night.

Late the next morning Scott woke to find Charlie missing from the bed. He exited the bedroom to discover Charlie hard at work on something in the kitchen.

“What are you doing?”

“Cooking, what else would I be doing in the kitchen?” Charlie gave Scott a look and smiled. “We are snowed in. I didn’t want to wake you, so I figured I would make soup. I don’t have much in the freezer. Was planning on going out food shopping today or tomorrow, but I had chicken legs in the freezer and a bag of frozen carrots. With a few other ingredients I have lying around I can make us chicken soup.”

“I was wondering. I woke up and you weren’t in bed with me.”

“Sorry,” Charlie paused and looked at Scott. It was nice having someone around. Tina never stayed over and he wasn’t sure what he should be doing. He just wanted to make sure Scott was fed and happy.

“Come here.”

Charlie walked over and into Scott’s arms.

“You don’t have to work so hard, Charlie. I like you already. We could have done this later. I was just worried when I didn’t find you beside me this morning.”

“I can’t say I am used to waking up beside someone.”

“What about your ex? Didn’t she sleep over?”

“Tina didn’t like to sleep over. Said it would give people the wrong idea. You are the only person I have ever woken up with. I'm still trying to adjust to that.”

Scott smiled and hugged Charlie close.

They passed the day talking, playing board games, and watching television. Charlie did up a load of Scott’s clothing, but Scott fit into some of the spare clothes Charlie had bought in case he ever had company over. The storm didn’t actually end till late Monday and dropped over two and half feet of snow. It was one of the worst storms on record.

When Scott finally got ready to leave the two of them managed to get the chest down to his truck, but just barely. After the doors were closed Scott walked over and hugged Charlie.

“Look, things are going to be crazy for the next few days. With the snow I’m going to be working non-stop at the store. Friday night come over to my house, because I’m closing early.”

“You mean New Year’s Eve.”

“Exactly.”

The week passed slowly for Charlie. He talked to Scott and his family, but everyone was swept away into their own lives now that Barbara’s big party was over. Ben and Rick were spending lots of time at the pool while Ben tried to get back into qualifying shape. Rebecca, Kathy, and Nita had begun to shop looking for dresses and halls for the upcoming event. Scott and his group were swamped at the bookstore and whenever Charlie talked to Scott he sounded exhausted.

New Years Eve Charlie headed over early to Scott’s place. He let himself in using his new key and turned on the lights heading straight to the kitchen. He wanted everything to be easy so he made up some finger sandwiches, popped some small quiche he had made into the oven, and even wrapped up some mini hot dogs he had bought with dough to make pigs in a blanket. When Scott walked into his place around nine thirty it smelled delicious.

“Charlie?”

“In the kitchen.”

“I figured as much. What are you doing?”

“Making snack food. I knew you had a hard week this week. I wanted to be able to relax with you and just enjoy our time together.”

Scott smiled and walked over to kiss Charlie’s cheek while he stood at the sink doing up some dishes.

“Give me a minute and I’ll be done here.”

“Finish up. I’m going to grab a quick shower and I’ll be right back with you.”

Charlie finished the dishes and cleaned up the rest of the stuff. Everything was either chilling in the fridge or cooking so it would be ready in just a minute. That is when he noticed how quiet it was. He wandered to Scott’s bedroom and found him passed out on the bed.

My poor baby. I’ll let him sleep for a while.

Charlie slipped back to the living room and turned the TV on softly. He flipped through watching nothing in particular. He grabbed the stuff out of the oven so nothing would burn and then looked out to notice the way the winter night was reflecting off the frozen water and snow. He grabbed a sweater that Scott had sitting near the door and slipped out onto the deck. He stood in the chilly evening air watching the beautiful night and the way some people still had Christmas lights shining that made it all look so magical. He hadn’t realized how long he had been standing out there when there was a noise behind him.

“Charlie, are you trying to catch your death of cold!” Scott came out carrying Charlie’s coat in his hands.

Charlie turned and nearly slid on the snow that was all over the deck. Scott grabbed his arm to steady him.

“You almost fell.”

“But you caught me, Scott.”

Scott looked at Charlie and wrapped the coat around him.

“You look blue. Come inside.”

“I was just looking at how everything seemed to shine in the night air.”

“Well, it is pretty, but you aren’t dressed for it. If you get sick, Barbara will kill me.”

Charlie chuckled.

They headed in and Charlie noticed it was nearly eleven fifteen.

“Wow, I was out there for a while.”

“I woke up with a start and called for you. When you didn’t answer I came looking for you. “

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. Did you even manage to get your shower?”

“No.”

“Go grab it now. I’ll set things up down here. We can watch the ball drop in New York City and just relax here.”

Scott grabbed him and gave Charlie a kiss.

“I’ll be right back.”

Charlie gathered up the food. Set everything up for the two of them on the chest he had bought for Scott. He grabbed a couple glasses and neatly rearranged everything so it would be easy to taste anything on the chest. He heard Scott’s shower still going so he figured he would settle in a bit on the couch. Charlie pulled the blanket off the back of the couch and bundle up in it. Then he flipped through the channels till he found the show he wanted and was just about to spread out on the couch when Scott came in, hair shining from his shower and his pj’s were a bit stuck to his damp body.

“I didn’t miss midnight, did I?”

“Nah, we still have some time. Come sit down.”

“Charlie, can I ask you something?”

Charlie turned and looked at Scott. For a moment, he was worried. That was how Tina had begun the fight that lead to the end of their relationship. He swallowed and nodded.

“Would you mind if we tried to spend a bit more time together? I didn’t enjoy not seeing you all week.”

Charlie let out a breath he didn’t know he had been holding. This is what he had been looking for - Someone who would spend time with him, be honest with him, and love him, for who he was, not who they could turn him into. He reached out his arms and pulled Scott in close.

“Babe, I’m all yours.”

The ball was just dropping as Charlie and Scott leaned in to kiss. It looked like the New Year was going to start off right for both of them.

And so the tale of Charlie Wagner comes to a close. Hopefully you have enjoyed all of the Wagner family, friends, and goings on. Life is just a series of events and this was your peek into Charlie's life as one relationship ended and other began. Any questions or comments are appreciated and can be made here or on the thread for this story. If you have enjoyed it, here is you last chance to click like. Thank you for reading. Always, Wayne
Copyright © 2011 comicfan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 50
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



What a nice ending. I'm so glad that there wasn't anymore accidents for Charlie. It was sweet and sexy. A super holiday treat! :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/27/2011 03:16 PM, K.C. said:
What a nice ending. I'm so glad that there wasn't anymore accidents for Charlie. It was sweet and sexy. A super holiday treat! :D
Thank you KC. I hope everyone agrees with you. Hard to imagine with all the stories I have done this was the one I started first and took the longest to finish. Taught me a lot of things, but hopefully no one will think too badly of Charlie. :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

:wub: is in the air! ♪

such a sweet tale, couldn't have imagined a sweeter ending. and wow! you timed it sooo perfectly! :D

I absolutely fell in love with your boys/men, and cant wait for more from the family! ;) (pls tell me we'll see more of the Wagner clan!!)

here's hoping your new year is as sweet as Charlie's!

:hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

You set up the cliff hanger and then they arrived in the garage safely...that was almost cruel! Loved the story and for once was glad for accidents, at least for Scott and Charlie.

 

Looking forward to your next endeavor!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/27/2011 05:30 PM, Daddydavek said:
A very sweet ending! Thanks for your story! Charlie found his guy needed him as just as much as he needed Scott.
Thanks Dad. Yup, Charlie found himself a keeper. They get to start off with kiss for the new year.
Link to comment
On 12/27/2011 10:08 PM, charlieocho said:
A perfect ending to an uplifting story. A good present. Thanks.biggrin.png
I am so glad you enjoyed the story, Charlie.
Link to comment

What a sad ending -- that it is the ending. I have truly looked forward to each new chapter, and hope there will be more sometime in the future. If not, I will have to satisfy myself with the Toleran/Waza family and not the Wagner family. Thanks. I am pleased that I found your writings.

Link to comment

is there a squel? there'd better bee comic!

 

“Gruaaaffph,” came the loud snoring from the couch. <<<< best line i've ever read in a story!!! I'm still cracking up about it now XD

Link to comment
On 12/28/2011 12:24 PM, Freddyness said:
is there a squel? there'd better bee comic!

 

“Gruaaaffph,” came the loud snoring from the couch. <<<< best line i've ever read in a story!!! I'm still cracking up about it now XD

I am glad you enjoyed it Freddy. No plans for more Charlie right now though.
Link to comment
On 12/28/2011 09:53 AM, GeR said:
What a sad ending -- that it is the ending. I have truly looked forward to each new chapter, and hope there will be more sometime in the future. If not, I will have to satisfy myself with the Toleran/Waza family and not the Wagner family. Thanks. I am pleased that I found your writings.
I am happy to hear you are enjoying many of my stories. I welcome the comments and am grateful to know you are enjoying my tales.
Link to comment
On 12/28/2011 12:46 AM, Six.Gauge said:
You set up the cliff hanger and then they arrived in the garage safely...that was almost cruel! Loved the story and for once was glad for accidents, at least for Scott and Charlie.

 

Looking forward to your next endeavor!

Well, besides what you might have heard, I am not completely cruel to my characters. I thought having Scott and Charlie have to endure an accident on Christmas just feet from his home would be mean spirited. This way the story ends on a kiss for luck.
Link to comment
On 12/27/2011 06:37 PM, Frostina said:
:wub: is in the air! ♪

such a sweet tale, couldn't have imagined a sweeter ending. and wow! you timed it sooo perfectly! :D

I absolutely fell in love with your boys/men, and cant wait for more from the family! ;) (pls tell me we'll see more of the Wagner clan!!)

here's hoping your new year is as sweet as Charlie's!

:hug:

Aww. I am glad you enjoyed the ending Frosty. It was a long time in getting here but for now, The Wagner family is just going to have to get along without me. Many other stories are already on my plate and being worked on.
Link to comment

Awww :) what a sweet ending to a sweet story :) enjoyed it immensely from start to finish :) well done Wayne :):hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Thank you for this heart-warming and well-written story; the ending fits so nicely into this time of the year. :) We could accompany Charlie and Scott on their eventful journey and now that they have taken some decisive steps in their relationship, we see them looking forward to a bright future together at the beginning of a new year. Well, of course it would be nice to read what the year will bring them but I'm glad you shared this story so far. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/10/2012 07:08 AM, Zenobia said:
Thank you for this heart-warming and well-written story; the ending fits so nicely into this time of the year. :) We could accompany Charlie and Scott on their eventful journey and now that they have taken some decisive steps in their relationship, we see them looking forward to a bright future together at the beginning of a new year. Well, of course it would be nice to read what the year will bring them but I'm glad you shared this story so far. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Zen, I am glad you enjoyed Accidents Happen. I always planned for the story to just cover September to December. It was enough time time to let a reader in without hopefully boring him. Poor Charlie went through a lot to finally end up with Scott. I am glad you liked it. :)
Link to comment
On 01/04/2012 03:00 AM, Agaith said:
Awww :) what a sweet ending to a sweet story :) enjoyed it immensely from start to finish :) well done Wayne :):hug:
Stu, I am so happy you enjoyed it. It feels like it took forever to get this story from start to end and I was worried people wouldn't enjoy it. :)
Link to comment

Wonderful ending, though I'm bummed there are no further chapters to read. It's late, but I need that nap of mine. I'll refrain from calling the law and explaining to them how you held me at gun point making me read chapter and gripping chapter. Thanks for sharing this story with us. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future!

Take care!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/11/2012 12:25 PM, MidnightMan said:
Wonderful ending, though I'm bummed there are no further chapters to read. It's late, but I need that nap of mine. I'll refrain from calling the law and explaining to them how you held me at gun point making me read chapter and gripping chapter. Thanks for sharing this story with us. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future!

Take care!

Gee, held at gun point. Got to remember to use handcuffs instead. :lol: Glad you liked Charlie. There are lots of other stories on the site to enjoy, even a few more by me.
Link to comment

I started reading this story right before I saw people nominating it for the Reader's Choice Awards. I've been reading it on an off ever since. I finally finished.

 

It was such a wonderful story. It made me cry, made me laugh, made me cry again. I loved all the characters, except for Rick. It's too bad it took his mother having a heart attack for him to get his stupidity in check. I'm glad he finally came to his senses. lol

 

I was sorry to see the story end, but am thrilled that Charlie and Scott will live happily ever after. Well, in my unrealistic view of the world anyway. I look forward to reading more from you. ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/29/2012 05:37 AM, Lisa said:
I started reading this story right before I saw people nominating it for the Reader's Choice Awards. I've been reading it on an off ever since. I finally finished.

 

It was such a wonderful story. It made me cry, made me laugh, made me cry again. I loved all the characters, except for Rick. It's too bad it took his mother having a heart attack for him to get his stupidity in check. I'm glad he finally came to his senses. lol

 

I was sorry to see the story end, but am thrilled that Charlie and Scott will live happily ever after. Well, in my unrealistic view of the world anyway. I look forward to reading more from you. ;)

Thank you Lisa. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was my first story here on GA. Since then I am all over the place with shorter stories. In the process of reworking one my other major stories so that should be up again shortly. Hopefully my other tales will be something you enjoy as well.
Link to comment

LOVED this story - great storyline, characters, perfect pace - not too fast nor too slow. I loved some of the side characters too, the details of them, not only the family members but others like Samantha and Marie. Thank you for a wonderful read

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/23/2012 11:35 AM, Trebs said:
LOVED this story - great storyline, characters, perfect pace - not too fast nor too slow. I loved some of the side characters too, the details of them, not only the family members but others like Samantha and Marie. Thank you for a wonderful read
Thank you Trebs. Well was my first major work here on GA. While I usually prefer the short story form, can't complain about this one either.
Link to comment

So you kept me up until 12:30 this morning, now I am at work tired! sleepysmileyanim.gif I wanted let you know that I enjoyed Accidents. I Happen to really love a story where the characters are not a kids. (So I am a little age biased, I like 'em older). I rooted for the characters right away! I giggled all through the chapter that was in reverse person. Having Scott repeat the exact words of the scene with his own thoughts was hilarious. Another "like" from me into your pantheon of tales! (Next story I will start much earlier in the day, I promise. biggrin.png )

  • Like 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..