Jump to content
    craftingmom
  • Author
  • 3,077 Words
  • 7,932 Views
  • 55 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Blood of the Neko - 22. Chapter 22

Damien rode Gemini back toward the manor at a quick gallop, Brenner and Saladin keeping pace with him. He was tired of being away from home. They had gotten back to the estate late last night after being away for over a week. Then he'd had to get up this morning to report to the king. He was so fucking tired right now, he thought he might sleep through until next morning. But he had one quick stop in town left before he could get home.

It had been agony to crawl out of bed away from that warm body that was nestled against him. The comfort of their own bed and scents of home had lured his feline lover to sleep almost immediately. Damien had laid wrapped around the boy, just breathing in his scent and relishing the softness of his body against him.

When he had pulled himself from the bed this morning, Kayden had tried to instinctively clutch at him, a soft, sleepy purr almost caused Damien to crawl back in. Knowing the quicker he took care of business with the king, the quicker he could come home and truly relax, he reluctantly extracted himself from the boy's grip and leaned in to place a kiss on his temple. "Sleep, sweetheart," he whispered, and Kayden snuggled back into the covers.

When he'd come out of the washroom after a quick shower and shave, he grinned at the curled up mound under the comforter. Kayden had burrowed under the comforter, dragging Damien's pillow with him, and curled himself into a tight ball. The only part of the young neko still visible was the tip of his ebony tail.

That's the sweet memory that set Damien's resolve to hurry on to the castle. The prisoners had already been escorted back to the castle by Damien's men earlier in the week, but King Eudon was awaiting his report before the court made their final decisions on what to do with the men.

Damien had had a hard time leaving the mines, knowing that his best friend would be much farther away. But Oliver was resolved to do the job and had thrown himself into it wholeheartedly. Damien was relieved when more than half of the slaves chose to stay on with Oliver and take a chance that things would be better. They already were even before he left. Everyone had worked hard to scrub out the barracks, making them habitable again. A few cartloads of blankets, bedding, and clothes finally arrived the day before he left, so Damien knew things would be even better now.

They had discovered a trunk under Laos' bed where he had apparently horded a large amount of money--money designed for the upkeep of slaves as well as profit he'd made selling some of the coal across the border. It would be more than enough to pay some craftsmen to come to the mines. He'd be sending a few woodworkers to help replace the furniture that had been discarded by Laos, as well as help with any repairs that were necessary.

All in all, Damien was pleased with the way things were already looking up at the mines. The new mine workers had fresh clothing and bedding. They still needed to send a cobbler to make shoes for most of the workers, however--which reminded him that he needed to get Kayden new boots.

One of the freed slaves had apparently found Kayden's boots in the woods as they were hiding during the fight. They had seen the woman gushing over them after they had returned from their foray in the river; she was hopeful that maybe they were one of the old overseers, but she diligently asked each of Damien's men if they belonged to any of them. When she'd asked Kayden, he had only smiled and shook his head. When no one claimed them and Brenner gave her the go ahead nod to keep them (after an approving nod from Damien), she slipped the socks and soft boots on and danced around in them joyfully. So, now again, Kayden needed new boots--which the boy hated.

Damien and Oliver made sure that there were enough weapons to hunt with and that there were men who knew how to use them. While Damien would be sending flour and oats and other supplies, fresh meat would be a perfect compliment. Joseph Nash suggested setting up a poultry pen for a supply of eggs and chickens. There was no doubt in his mind that Joseph would make a perfect complement to Oliver's overseeing of the mines. They hoped to have production back up within a month.

The king had been pleased with the reported progress. Damien had spent most of the morning relaying the information to the court. Then he'd had to detail the treachery of the former overseers, Laos in particular as the head overseer.

Recounting Kayden's capture by the hunters was especially painful, but King Eudon needed to know how Laos and his men had employed the men. It reminded Damien of how much he'd hurt Kayden with his jealousy and what that had almost cost him. The king was only slightly annoyed that the hunters were already dead because he didn't have the opportunity to hang them himself, but he supposed the fact that they were killed by a boy they had tortured mercilessly for years was adequate justice.

As for the rebellious overseer, King Eudon sentenced Laos to the rest of his life in the prison. The others who had aided and followed him were sentenced to five years in the prisons, whereupon being released, they would then serve a one year slave contract at the kings' court. During such time, their behavior would be evaluated to determine if they were likely to be a threat to the crown again.

Damien didn't care at that point what King Eudon did with the men. It was mid-afternoon, and he was ready to be home again. After a quick stop at a shop in town, he rode up the path toward the house. Harrison and Penelope were waiting for him on the front steps. He grinned as they waved at him. He pulled Gemini to a halt up next to the steps and quickly dismounted.

Harrison reached out his hand with a wide grin, and as Damien took it, pulled him into a strong embrace, patting his back.

"So glad you're back safe," Harrison said.

"Me too," Damien smiled back, then he turned to hug his petite sister-in-law carefully.

"Oh, don't give me one of those dainty, 'you think I'm going to break' hugs," she scoffed, yanking him in firmly. "I'm pregnant, not dying."

He laughed and kissed her cheek. "I missed you, Penelope."

"We missed you too, my lord."

"Sir," Brenner interrupted, "Hand over your reins, and I'll take Gemini to the stables for you, so you can visit with your family."

"Thanks, Geoff." Damien turned and tossed over the reins, briefly watching his guards trot around the side of the house.

"I'll go find Kayden while you two talk," Penelope smiled, pecking her husband on the cheek lightly before gliding off through the foyer after they all stepped inside.

For a second, Damien had the urge to go with her, but he knew Harrison would have questions, would want to know what had happened at the mines.

"So, how did it go?" Harrison asked cautiously as they made their way inside to the study.

Damien cut his eyes over at his brother. "If you're referring to the takeover of the mines, it went better than we'd expected, considering Laos had hired mercenaries from Polanthia to help him."

Harrison's eyes widened. "Oh, shit, that couldn't have been good. How the hell did you manage to--"

"Kayden," Damien said as he stepped over to pour himself a drink.

There was stunned silence behind him, so he turned, raised his brow and silently offering his gaping brother a drink.

"Kayden? What do you mean Kayden?"

"He's the one who helped even the odds."

And at Damien's nod, Harrison frowned. "What did he do?"

"Oh, he just snuck into the compound by himself, freed all hundred or so slaves--again by himself--and then exploded some gunpowder to create a distraction, so the rest of us could swoop in and take over," Damien said, gesturing grandly with his glass.

Harrison's eyes were wide, apparently wondering if Damien was joking or not. "You're not--"

"Serious? Oh, I most certainly am," Damien said, "And this is all after I stupidly accused him of lying to me, and he was captured and tormented by the same fucking hunters that held him enslaved for five years." Damien knew he sounded a little bit crazed and harsh, but having had to repeat all that had happened to his uncle this morning, just brought the reality that he'd almost lost his love crashing back down on him.

Harrison was staring at him in shock, obviously not knowing what to say for several long minutes, before he finally blurted, "What the hell are you talking about?"

Damien sat his brother down, and he poured out the whole horrible story in painful detail. Harrison sat in stunned silence for most his cathartic tirade. Strangely, Damien felt a little better after having let out all of his feelings of guilt, anger, fear and worry to his younger brother.

Harrison sat there staring at him for several minutes after he'd finished. He wondered what the man was thinking. "Well?"

Harrison sat forward slowly. "So let me get this straight--you accused Kayden of basically sleeping with a stable hand in front of all your men, and all he did was push you and run off?"

Damien frowned at his brother. "I was wrong. I know that--"

"Wrong?! Hell, Damien, that boy adores you. You're a fucking idiot!"

"So I've been told," Damien mumbled into his glass.

"And what the hell were you thinking sending the kit in to infiltrate a compound filled with forty or more armed men?!" Harrison ranted.

"No one sent him in! He just did it himself. Because he knew it would help me," Damien growled. "He put himself in danger--again--because he knew freeing the slaves would give me an advantage when I arrived."

Harrison shook his head, smiling slightly. "You have one amazing boy there."

Damien slowly smiled back, his eyes glistening. "Don't I know it."

"Then don't fuck it up, again," Harrison chided, and they both laughed.

"Yeah."

"Come on," Harrison urged, "Let's go find him. I can tell you're ready to collapse soon, and I'm sure you need a bit of Kayden time first."

"I definitely need some of that," Damien groaned as he rose.

They made their way through the back hall to the rear door, figuring Kayden was probably either at the stables with Arabella or playing in the poultry pen with Azule, his peacock. After determining he was not at the poultry pen, they headed in the direction of the stables. They hadn't gotten very far when the shouting cheer of several men rose from near the guard barracks.

Harrison and Damien exchanged looks as they noticed an unusually large crowd gathered around the training ring as they approached. Another cheer went up as they edged their way in.

Damien's heart nearly stopped.

"Oh, shit," he gasped, upon seeing his little feline neko crouched in front of one of the guards, who was stalking closer with a quarter staff. When Robert swung at his boy with the long staff, Damien almost shot across the yard. "Kay--!"

"No," Harrison snapped, holding him back as they watched Kayden leap over the swinging stick. As the staff swiped back at the boy aiming higher, Kayden ducked instinctively.

Damien glanced at his brother like he'd lost his mind.

"He wants to do this," Harrison reasoned.

And Damien glanced back up to see the grin on the boy's face. Brenner was smiling and laughing at the mock fight from near the barracks. Saladin and the other guards were cheering Kayden on against their fellow guard, who obviously wasn't used to fighting against such a small, nimble hybrid.

After the staff swung over his head, Kayden managed to grab it and yank it toward him, causing the other end of the staff to bash Robert in the shins. The man cried out in pain, releasing the staff, which Kayden swiped under his feet.

Robert stumbled and staggered but he stayed on his feet, growling at the young feline. Kayden took off toward the barracks, looking like he was fleeing in fear as the guard rushed after him. Damien jerked forward with the urge to go after his kitten again, but Harrison's arm across his chest held him back.

Kayden raced toward the barracks amid the murmurs of worry as to where he thought he was going to go. When he abruptly planted the staff in front of him and used it to vault himself to the roof of the barracks, gasps of shock rippled through the men watching. Kayden whipped around as Robert barreled forward. When the man looked up, all he saw was a mass flying down on him. Kayden's momentum threw them both to the ground, where Robert landed with a hard thud. The guard's breath whooshed out of him as the young neko perched on his chest, hand on the man's throat.

Robert glanced briefly up at the grinning boy before dropping his head back in defeat. "Fuck, kit," he groaned. "I've never fought anyone who could move so fucking fast."

Damien strode over quickly, eyeing the poor man panting heavily under his barely winded lover. Both of them looked up at him, eyes going wide when they realized just who it was that was looming over them.

Damien pinned the guard with his gaze, his lips tight as he appeared to be considering what to say, as Brenner jogged up to them as well.

Damien just flicked one last glance over the two of them. "Been there, done that. Hurts like hell when he lands on your chest like that, doesn't it?"

For a few seconds there was stunned silence before they realized exactly what he'd said. Brenner burst out laughing first, followed by Harrison. Kayden just blushed furiously, and Robert's eyes widened, confused by their lord's comment.

Brenner leaned down, beaming, as he patted Kayden's shoulder. He chuckled, "And we thought Saladin was tough to fight."

Damien saw Kayden blushing at the praise offered by his guard captain as the boy slowly unfold himself from where he was perched on the guard's chest. Robert grunted in relief and rolled over to stand up. Damien could tell that Kayden was watching him carefully, trying to determine if he was in trouble or not. Robert apparently was doing the same thing.

The guard straightened, casting a glance at Brenner before nodding deferentially to the duke. "My lord."

"Robert, isn't it?" Damien asked.

"Yes, sir," the guard snapped.

"Are you Kayden's new bodyguard?"

"Yes, sir," he replied again, struggling not to squirm under the duke's gaze.

Damien patted the man's shoulder. "Good luck," he said sympathetically.

Chuckles broke out around them as the young guard relaxed slightly. Kayden, of course, narrowed those sharp green eyes at him.

Damien reached out and wrapped the boy up in his arms. Kayden made a small show of squirming as Damien hoisted him up over his shoulder and started carrying his young neko lover away from the crowd to a series of cheers and laughter.

Damien made a production of marching through the kitchen with his burden still over his shoulder. He could feel Kayden squirming to see around him.

It said a lot about their relationship and his household staff when they didn't bat much of an eye now when he carried the boy through the kitchen. The boy wasn't bleeding or unconscious, and Damien wasn't yelling at everyone, so everything must be fine.

"Hey, kit," Ysmenia grinned. "Are you still hungry?"

"Hungry? How could he be hungry?" Garin gruffed. "I just fed him three sweet cakes before he went out."

"Three?" Damien paused briefly, turning to the chef with a frown. "Well, that explains why he feels so much heavier."

Kayden's jaw dropped open in shock, and he playfully slapped at his master's back. The rest of the kitchen staff chuckled amicably.

"Why don't you send up a tray?" Damien said as he headed out the door with his prize.

He easily carried Kayden up the stairs. John was in the room, straightening up the bed comforter from where Kayden had probably messed them up for nap earlier. The manservant grinned as he nodded and moved silently to exit the room.

Kayden wriggled, apparently expecting to be dropped on the bed, but Damien moved to Kayden's favorite window seat and gently sat him down in it. The neko frowned when Damien settled on the edge of the window in front of him. But Damien had a reason for setting him here--where he'd first done this same thing he was about to do again.

"Kitten," he said, reaching in to his trouser pocket, "I did my best."

"Sir?"

"I had it cleaned the best we could today," he said, holding up a silver chain with a familiar tag. "We fixed the chain, and we think we got all the blood off of it, but--"

Damien watched the pools of green fill with tears as the boy stared at the chain, the collar. Kayden's fingers reached up to the bare spot at his throat, then his hand grabbed Damien's wrist.

"Please."

And Damien felt a lump fill his throat at the simple plea. It didn't matter to Kayden that his blood had been spilled in the hunter's effort to rip him from Damien's heart. It didn't matter that Damien had made a horrible mistake that sent the boy into the hunters' hands. It didn't matter that those men had wanted to use Kayden as leverage against him, willing to kill the boy to stop him.

Kayden dipped his head slightly as Damien's trembling fingers latched the chain around the long neck, sweeping the ebony strands out of the way. He knew what the boy was offering him, had already given to him--his love, his life, his blood.

"I love you, kitten."

"I love you, too, sir."

Yes, he knew. And he was going to cherish it.

That's it! Thanks everyone for reading, reviewing and liking! I hope you enjoyed it.
I have had the brief thought of writing more with Damien having become king with him and Kayden at the castle, just don't know what the main plot would be if I did (maybe someone trying to get to Damien to marry him or something...). If you think you'd like another installment, please feel free to let me know--and if you have any ideas or suggestions, I'd be interested in hearing them as well!
Copyright © 2015 craftingmom; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 54
  • Love 21
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Just wanted to let you know I really loved the story and would love to see more of these two in the future. :read:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Loved it. A perfect ending. I am in total favor of more about Damien. The point of the story could be about his dealing with the grief of losing his uncle and dealing with his new duties and how Kayden helps him. Polanthia could try to cause problems again, thinking that there might be some confusion during the transfer of power. There could also be challenges by people thinking Damien's connection to Kayden makes him weak and unsuitable to be king. Hey, for me, you could just write about them having a picnic in the woods and I'd be happy to visit them again. Thank you for these interesting and uique characters and story.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Loved reading this series, I don't know what you shutdown rite next but whatever you write will be great. Maybe even just a shirt story about how Oliver and Nash handle things and Oliver's dad as well. Maybe a story about Brenner and him finding someone. For Damien and Kayden you could just keep doing shorts I think those are so funny and cute to read about those two. I'm sure whatever you decide to write next will just be has good as the previous stories in the series.

Look foward to readig more.

Link to comment

Thank you, so much. Just bloody brilliant. Like the others, I'd love to read more of Damien and Kayden's adventures.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I loved the ending! Damien has really come to grips with Kayden being strong in his own right. I agree with the others, I would love to see a short or two about Nash and Oliver, maybe Brenner finding someone. I would love to see a sequel with Damien as king. Please though, no woman trying to marry him. I think they learned their lesson about jealousy in this story. We don't need to go down that road again. Maybe the polanthians trying to take over? Or someone trying to stage a coup because they don't like that Damien is with a "slave"?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I've so enjoyed this story. Your details are beautiful and more than once I caught myself holding my breath. Lovely, lovely work.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

as always it was a beautiful story I do hope you follow through with another installment .......there are so many different plots to choose.......

 

thanks for letting your imagination run wild and tell this tale

Bob

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Yes, yes, yes! More, more more! Just PLEASE don't mess with their relationship! They have had too much heartbreak already. Maybe have them find an orphaned neko child and they try parenting or something...but NO MORE pain, please!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Absolutely fantastic!!!! Every story you've done so far, have been 'homers'...you have an amazing ability for 'cliffhangers'...that is, us 'hanging off the cliffs waiting for more, more, more CM!! We all would be elated if you continued the Kayden/Damien Saga, with a sprinkling of Oliver/Joseph in the mix, or separate. A jealous wench looking to be queen would play right into your extraordinarily gifted writing mind...you'd more than likely blow our minds with that scenario, with maybe Oliver's controlling dad coaxing the gold-digger...that way Oli and Nash would be drawn into the mix to help....just a thought... :unsure: In any case...you are awesome and thanks for the stories! :worship:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Oh, so many good ideas here! Of course the nobility gets their nickers in a twist when the king has a male hybrid for a mate. No heir in sight! That simply can't be done! Polanthia uses the unrest to naybe seize the mines. Kayden (who of course has kept up his training in fighting) goes with Damien to prove himself. On their travels they come across a couple of orphans, parents killed by the Polanthians. Gruesome, but you do gruesome so well. Of course Kayden sees himself in them and has to take care of them. Throw in some general heroism and a little (or a lot) of love...

 

Ok, if you don't write more, I will just fantasise...

 

Great story! But I think you figured that out already.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Yes! More please! I loved this story. Seeing how far Kayden has come was wonderful. I am sure whatever ideas you come up with for another sequel will be great. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Please don't ever stop writing or writing about Damien and Kayden I love them soooo much I love all ur characters I get so attached to them my husband thinks I'm crazy because reading your stories causes so many emotions in me. God has given you such an amazing talent for story telling that u feel like ur there with ur characters if they cry I cry when there hurt and scared u feel so bad for them as if they were real life people. I wanted to say thank you so much for gifting us wit ur amazing talent.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Love these characters. This was a terrific story. Please write the next book in this series.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo. :D Great ending to this chapter in Damien and Kayden's life. You must continue because (a) we need to see Harrison and Priscilla's baby, (B) Damien become King and how Kayden handles the court, © more Oliver and Joseph. Actually you can keep writing more stories about these characters. And while you're thinking about it, how about some more shorts???? Please??? 0:)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This was a lot of fun to read, thank you. I especially loved the short stories and am afraid to ask for a third neko tale cause I want them to live happily ever after :lol: But if there is another I could not object to it! :P

I am curious (and you can Ignore the incoming questions :2thumbs: I can't help myself!):

When does Kayden get his freedom, since he technically is still a slave isn't he? Is it possible for him to 'wed' the king or become a er- a kept neko/man? Will we learn more of Kayden's past? Extended family in the wild somewhere? Since he is with the future king, would anyone take advantage of that to get close to them? Try to separate them? (At which point Damien kicks their butts? Crushes all doubts? Having learned his lesson in two two books already.) Will Kayden's pedigree come into question and be abused by the mean butt munchers of the court? Will Polanthia try to marry off a daughter/son to Damien, since he isn't 'married'? What happens with the mines? What happens to Oliver and Nash? Everybody move in with Damien at the castle? Omg what if they don't, does that mean Kayden has to put up with snobby castle staff? Is Kayden the lost heir to a secret ninja organization? Cause he seems to becoming a pretty awesome (naturally talented) personal guard to the future king. :lmao: HA! Okay I'm done. (Not really [Yes I am... for now :devil: ]).

/caveman: You writes good, brain melting. I'm going away now, byeeeeeeee! :thumbup:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Loved the couple, they're cute, and the short stories are all fun to read. I really look forward to read more. I so much want to see what happens when Damien becomes an uncle, or would he ever ask Kayden to marry him.

I doubt he can be a king easily, there must be other bordering countries trying to attack them, right?

Please write more.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I'm with the others: we want more! I think seeing Damien as king and Kayden as… well, whatever he is other than Damien's beloved, taking over the court and changing it to something better (while putting the professional politicians to being what they should be) could be part of the next story. Of course, there is the niece/nephew and how s/he grows up to become the next soverign while Oliver and Nash change their part of the world. Something also feels like there could be someone(s) more sinister behind the plots so far. Not that Laos and Damien's evil brother could not have done what they did on their own, but was there someone weaving threads to a bigger tapestry, one that is looking a bit disheveled after Damien and Kayden and friends have unraveled some big chunks.

Anyway, you will know what is right for our human and neko friends: I just hope that you will share some of it with the rest of us! :worship:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I have read part 1 twice and I am just going to start P2 for a second time.

Every good story has to end some where :,( although I would like to see this one continue as it is one of the best I have read in a long time.

How about another young kit being rescued and adopted into the house hold may be brothers one being very young and both in need of lots of love a support. A challenge for the New King and Kayden

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/19/2015 01:59 AM, charliechas100 said:
I have read part 1 twice and I am just going to start P2 for a second time.

Every good story has to end some where :,( although I would like to see this one continue as it is one of the best I have read in a long time.

How about another young kit being rescued and adopted into the house hold may be brothers one being very young and both in need of lots of love a support. A challenge for the New King and Kayden

Wow, thank you so much. I'm so glad you are enjoying the stories so much. It is funny to think when I first wrote Tears of the Neko that I had no thoughts for writing a sequel and now here I am planning a third! Thanks for all your encouragement.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/19/2015 12:55 AM, hillj69 said:
I'm with the others: we want more! I think seeing Damien as king and Kayden as… well, whatever he is other than Damien's beloved, taking over the court and changing it to something better (while putting the professional politicians to being what they should be) could be part of the next story. Of course, there is the niece/nephew and how s/he grows up to become the next soverign while Oliver and Nash change their part of the world. Something also feels like there could be someone(s) more sinister behind the plots so far. Not that Laos and Damien's evil brother could not have done what they did on their own, but was there someone weaving threads to a bigger tapestry, one that is looking a bit disheveled after Damien and Kayden and friends have unraveled some big chunks.

Anyway, you will know what is right for our human and neko friends: I just hope that you will share some of it with the rest of us! :worship:

Aww, thank you! I'm sure the third installment will feature Harrison and Penelope's child as well as Damien and Kayden at the castle. And you know there will have to be some sort of treachery afoot!
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/18/2015 07:22 PM, nostic said:
Loved the couple, they're cute, and the short stories are all fun to read. I really look forward to read more. I so much want to see what happens when Damien becomes an uncle, or would he ever ask Kayden to marry him.

I doubt he can be a king easily, there must be other bordering countries trying to attack them, right?

Please write more.

I'm so glad you like them. I really have a bit of a soft spot for them because they were my first couple. Thanks so much for reading and reviewing!
  • Like 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..