Jump to content

Finding the Line 2. The Line

   (1 review)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

At what point do you give up? Ryan spent half the semester 'studying' with Brady, the star hockey player at his new school, when Brady suddenly blindsides him in the park one day, changing their relationship forever. Ryan knows he's falling in love with the other teen, but there comes a point where he may have to draw the line and decide what's best for his heart.

span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">This story follows up with Ryan's POV from Guarding the Line, a previous anthology piece focusing on Brady; It can be read either as a standalone, or in conjunction with Guarding the Line.
Copyright © 2016 craftingmom; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 2,662 Words
    • 3,803 Views
    • 33 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Caz Pedroso

  

I really felt for Ryan in this story. If I hadn’t already read the previous story from Brady’s POV I would have been very angry with Brady. Although I would have taken into consideration that he was a confused young man as well I would also have been annoyed to see another young man’s feelings being played with. I know there are people out there that aren’t sure about who they fancy or why. But, that does not give anyone leave to mess with someone else’s feelings, paying attention to them one moment and pulling away from them the next.

 

This story is short, to the point, and will leave you wanting more. A very good addition to The Line series and I’m looking forward to what happens next with this couple.

 

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..