Jump to content
    Daddydavek
  • Author
  • 4,517 Words
  • 3,967 Views
  • 20 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Abel III's Awakening - 19. Chapter 19 Special Assignment

Warning! Adult content with strong sexual content.

 

Chapter 19

Special Assignment

 

The next morning we awoke with our legs and arms entangled and nose to nose, chest to chest and our erections sword fighting as our hips moved seemingly on their own. It was the most intimate and satisfying way to wake-up I ever experienced. As we kissed each other fully awake, we simultaneously realized we urgently needed to pee and with one thought we were racing to the toilet. From there we proceeded into my rock show refresher shower unit and selected a slow seductive tune to start our day.

With our constantly open link we were reveling in each other’s thoughts, sensations and reactions. As we became more completely familiar with each other, the sensations were enhanced to an unbelievable degree. Intuition was replaced with certain knowledge and it was during that shower that Dennis and I really bonded on a spiritually basic level. While we had already committed to each other and knew we were destined to spend our lives together, this was the realization of that dream. Everything we had ever experienced before was like a prelude to the real thing, which we knew down to our bones that we fulfilled in each other.

When we arrived at breakfast, it was with a mature understanding of our committed relationship and it apparently showed. First Grandfather, than Dad and then Kade and Drew looked at us differently. It was as if they were seeing us not as individuals, but as a couple. When I sent a questioning look to Grandfather, he smiled and sent, {Your auras have bonded and it shows. When breakfast is over, I want you to go to your cabin and use the group psychic shield and take an outside look at yourselves as a committed couple. We've never seen anything like it before. Explore your joined potential. Then, I want you two to do a joint general scan of the station, concentrating on the military and government sections and see what you can find out what they think about us. Since Engineering is at least half a day ahead of schedule, take as much time as you need and get back to us if and when you find anything of interest.}

My cousins could tell something was going on and were beginning to read our body language so they understood we were communicating telepathically. I scanned them and their shields to see if they were in fact picking up any thing else but nothing seemed amiss as I lightly scanned each of them. Dennis was observing and learning my technique through our shared link and was again somewhat awestruck at what I was able to do and remain imperceptible to them. We both ate a hearty meal as our appetites showed no signs of decreasing.

After making sure I could not be overheard, I quietly explained to Steve and Bill that Dennis and I would be working in my cabin doing a general telepathic scan of the station per Grandfather's instructions and that we were not to be disturbed. Dennis and I soon finished eating and headed to our cabin.

We made ourselves comfortable on the couch and then joined with our full attention and turned our combined attention to the group psychic shield and from that perspective checked out our auras. As we were sitting next to each other with our psychic ability joined together, our aura appeared as a single entity. Not only that but it was spectacular. Inside our ship, I was not so locked down and neither was Dennis, thus allowing our auras to shine. They didn't shine; they burned with an intensity of a welder's torch. My normally brilliant diamond colored aura was now burning brighter and surrounded by the incandescent glowing golden flame of Dennis' aura. It was beyond dazzling. As we took it in, we saw spikes of pure gold followed by spikes of pure platinum. I recalled my uncle's words about colors spiking and realized that Dennis and I were still growing in our psychic power, which we needed to exercise in order to develop it fully. It seems my wise grandfather intuited something of this and that is why he gave us our assignment.

Dennis could only agree and we decided to stretch our psychic talent by not just doing a scan of the station, but trying to include any ship that happened to be in this quadrant of space. We set out methodically and I showed Dennis again how I set up my filters and what factors we were looking for in our concentrated look. We also decided to try to filter for any information regarding the Guardians, or Elders and their interactions with the human race. Of course, we started with the station and Dennis immediately observed the auras of his parents and brother. We both took a good long look. Dennis noted they were still at breakfast and undertook a group send, {Good morning! Abel III and I have been detailed to do some extra work and will not be working on the ship refit in Engineering today. I just wanted you to know what was going on.}

His parents and brother were surprised, as they had never experienced a group send except in cases of extreme emergency. Further, this was the clearest send they had ever received across such a distance from our ship as they could clearly discern where it came from, to their residence across the station. They also could clearly sense that I was part of the send but that it had been initiated and sent entirely by Dennis.

Chuck sent through the still open link, {Dennis it appears that you are getting stronger in your telepathic power. Is this link draining you?}

{Not at all} Dennis replied. {Abel III helped me adjust and optimize my shields and I no longer have to expend so much energy just to maintain them, which leaves plenty of psychic energy to do other things.}

Through our scan we could tell Dennis' parents and brother were impressed and were wondering if their shields could be adjusted and optimized to use less of their psychic power. Dennis again took the lead and sent, {When Abel III and I get a chance we will take a look at each of your shields to see what can be done if that is what you want. However, it will work best if you are physically present so you can direct and approve any modifications. Perhaps we can get together this evening?}

Travis replied first, {Well count me in, my shielding and control take too much of my time and concentration and when I am distracted, it is even worse. Where do you want to meet, here or at the Silverspin?}

{Why don't we meet at home at about 19:30, and then mom and dad can also decided if they want us to look at theirs too} Dennis replied.

Shortly thereafter we all said goodbye through the link and Dennis terminated it as we then concentrated on doing our linked general psychic scan of the station.

Unsurprisingly, the Silverspin was on the minds of quite a few people. Word of our being boarded with our hatch being blown had spread like wildfire. Coupled with the relatively large number of our crew who were seeking berths on other ships due to the turbulence, we were the talk of the station. Starview was all alone in the system with no additional planetary population base and it was truly like a small town in that everyone seemed to know everyone's business.

Working together as a single probing general scan, it was as if we were supercharged and we were quickly able to sift through those that had merely heard something, to isolate and tag those that knew something about the search, the reasons for it and most importantly, the Guardian. Our scan of the civilian sections of the station went very fast until we reached the Station Director's Office and the Office of the Chief Librarian where we found analysts in both offices as well the Director and Chief Librarian themselves very interested in the Silverspin and its experience with turbulence. Both offices had fully downloaded and reviewed the report from the naval officer, Peter Bowman. The library staff was trying to backtrack and piece together an electronic trail of the encrypted documents that had been reviewed by someone from our ship without much success and to the dismay of their superiors.

Likewise, when we scanned the military personnel on station and attached to the station but aboard various vessels we again found the Silverspin, was also of great interest. The marines who had boarded us apparently were all a little bit in awe of my grandfather's handling of the pushy intelligence officer. They were also impressed at how well run and well maintained our ship was and despite that noted it was in for a refit to make it even better. Finally, they extolled the preparation, quality and quantity of the food served them while aboard.

When we scanned Peter Bowman, we found he had been debriefed and made to explain and defend everything he had done and recorded and it had gone non-stop for more than eight hours. He was wrung out, exhausted and very worried about his future career.

The naval intelligence section for the rear Admiral in charge of the military fleet responsible for this quadrant was also quite busy learning everything they could about the Silverspin, its competitors, the suppliers who had delivered material that was not up to specifications and those that had delivered the tracking and listening devices we had discovered. Finally, they too were looking back through the vast archival records to discern any information about prior episodes of turbulence while traveling in intra-space. Fortunately for us, they did not have an AI supercomputer that was even close in capability to Hal to do it or assist them, so it was a slow going and laborious process.

After we tagged all the most promising leads on station, we set out to scan all the commercial ships at or near the station and made fast progress there as well. Many of the other cargo vessels were well aware of our plight, but few among them had any substantive knowledge and none were aware of the Guardian. Likewise, the naval vessels around the station were also aware but again few had any substantive knowledge and none knew of the Guardian. When we extended our scan out to the binary solar system, we were able to identify several more ships either enroute to or away from Starview with again no real substantive knowledge indicated by your general scan with all its filters.

One pleasure cruise ship did catch our attention as it was living up to its theme as a bacchanalia complete with ongoing orgies. It was a relatively small cruise ship with just over 200 male passengers and crew, all nude and all drunkenly gorging on food and sex. Neither Dennis or I had ever heard of such a thing but when we probed further, we understood why. The cost of the all-inclusive tour for a ten-day cruise was 250,000 Sovereigns. A price only the decadently rich could afford at 25,000 a day! The ship like all cruise ships maintained gravity at 50 percent of Earth normal and there were pools and waterways linking the various decks with their “entertainments” which were staged sexual orgies by crewmembers to which the guests were invited to participate. Every variant of gay sex was offered at one or the other of these staged events and some of the participants were driving themselves and their partners to unconsciousness.

As we examined all the permutations, we began to feel like peeping toms. At the last demonstration we viewed, bloody genital mutilations were occurring and we broke contact as our gore rose.

We decided we needed a break and headed out to do our work-out so as to relieve some stress. We hit the room like we were on a mission and really gave ourselves a very thorough workout as we each made the rounds of every exercise apparatus twice. Covered with sweat and feeling the burn in multiple muscle groups we grabbed towels and headed to the family quarters and our shower.

The shower was a godsend. We put on a relaxing track and the spray, sonic waves, music and slowly moving languorous dark blue lights did the trick and washed away the innate revulsion that last scan provoked. We washed each other slowly, caressing each other gently and then triggered the dryer function. Finishing drying with towels, we were drawn to our bed where we made gentle, tender love to each other in a mind meld that was so complete that we were one. The ecstasy was sublime and yet profoundly basic like an ocean wave splashing on the beach of our souls. In the afterglow, we shared our cuddles and our most basic emotions as we kissed and nuzzled, feasting on each other’s bodies and our senses.

Just before lunch we roused ourselves and showered again and made it just in time. We were famished and ate enough for four. Grandfather sent, {Is everything ok?}

I replied in a send {We are now. We will fill you in after lunch and then we must get back and check out the tags we set to see what if anything else we can learn.}

After we finished eating we adjourned to Grandfather's cabin and reported everything we accomplished in our scan. We then told my family except for the cousins who were working in food service about scanning outside the station but in the immediate area of the Alpha Centauri system and the luxury cruise ship that piqued our interest. For that portion of the report we did a group send and despite the generally libertine attitude of my family, everyone shared our revulsion at the bloody scenes of genital mutilation.

Grandfather was the first to speak and summed up everyone's thought when he said, “To each their own, but I will never understand the fascination anyone could have for the blood or the flaying and dissecting of one's sexual organs. I don't care that advanced restorative surgery can undo such damage. I just can't imagine anyone being so much into pain and self-inflicted pain with almost blunt instruments as we saw in your scan.”

His tone clearly showed his own complete distaste for what we had observed. The rest of us could only nod in agreement. Then Grandfather said, “Just how far away was that cruise ship?”

Dennis and I looked at each other and I replied, “I believe it was cruising close to the lone planet and it was about halfway into the 10 day cruise.”

Grandfather, Drew, Dad and Kade looked at us with surprise and it was our chief astronavigator who responded, “That's almost 2 AU's (astronomical units) away! How is that even possible?”

Dennis and I looked at each other again and I responded, “When we join, Dennis' power isn't just added to mine, instead it seems to multiply it by a factor of at least 4.”

My family just looked at us with stunned expressions. Dennis and I squirmed and didn't know what to do. Dennis and I then said, we would spend the afternoon going back to more deeply scan those individuals we tagged for follow-up, particularly the chief Librarian and station Director as well the military tags. The meeting adjourned and we returned to our cabin to do the follow-up scans. I again fully linked with Dennis and as we merged, we became much stronger in our psychic abilities. I again showed and walked him through all the steps and precautions with shielding, probing and filtering so that we could remain undetected as we more closely probed for information.

We started with military at the top and hit our first nugget of information. The military analysts were of the opinion that our experience with turbulence was directly caused by the deployment of the creeper bot to investigate the electromagnetic fluctuations we reportedly detected. It seems they bought the cover story concocted by Dad and Hal. They were considering issuing a bulletin prohibiting all probes, to even include creeper bots being deployed from ships while transiting extra-stellar space. Only passive telemetry was allowed and absolutely no action was to be taken if any irregularities were noted. However any such irregularity was to be reported to the nearest military authority as soon as they exited intra-stellar space.

The security and intelligence analysts were pushing hard for the bulletin. However, the rear admiral was reluctant to take unilateral action without getting concurrence from his headquarters on Earth. When we scanned the admiral, we found he was also receiving pressure from the station Director to issue the bulletin. He felt it would calm some of the wild speculation going around about the Silverspin, the turbulence reported and the very undiplomatic blowing of our hatch.

Accordingly, we scanned the Director next and found he and the chief Librarian were worried that the hidden histories of man's first ventures into intra-stellar space archived at the library would get out and rekindle worry about the Elders' apparent ability to make whole ships go missing for perceived infractions. They were of course also worried that others who would be traveling in intra-stellar space would be more curious and therefore further provoke the Elders.

It was all very interesting and we sent a synopsis of our findings so far to the rest of the family as we decided to see what the library's analysts were doing and worried about. A close scan of several of them showed they had in fact reviewed the early history of man's contact with the Elders and were in fact very worried. They wondered if the turbulence the Silverspin experienced was merely a warning or if it was an attempt to destroy the ship. They were carefully reviewing the complete record provided by Peter Bowman and were not completely convinced that he had obtained every scrap of information available from the Silverspin. The main shortcoming in their opinion was that Bowman did not physically inspect the creeper bot or take it as evidence. His report merely repeated what he was told that the bot had not been damaged and there was no physical sign on it from the turbulence.

We also learned that they had pulled the inspection reports from when we first docked and our exterior hull plates were examined. Their review of those reports found no evidence of any external damage, which could be attributed to the turbulence either. Again Dennis and I found this significant and we forwarded that information to my family as well.

We then systematically reviewed all the other tags we had set and did not discover any additional useful intelligence information. As we were finishing up, Dennis and I decided to experiment and he closed down his link with me as I again tried to scan the far distant cruise ship on my own. Despite all my efforts it was impossible. Then I had Dennis link with me like I linked with my family when I borrowed psychic energy from them when we were intra-stellar space. Using that method, the additional power he supplied was merely additive to mine. Again we failed to make the contact.

We then again linked fully and together we immediately noticed a lensing or multiplying effect. It was as if, Dennis' psychic power acted as magnifying lens projecting my power and we again easily were able to spot the cruise ship and the ongoing bacchanalia.

As we considered that Dennis' extra psychic ability complemented mine and acted as a lens for projecting. I wondered if that included my power of telekinesis and we tried an experiment, I decided to temporarily plug one of the main waterways on that faraway cruise ship and see if the deck it served started to flood. The results were beyond our expectation and I quickly released the telekinetic plug before the flooding became dangerous.

With that, we decided to call it a day and go shower and get ready for dinner. Our shower was inviting and we put on a livelier dance tune and we were soon cavorting like the young men we are. That resulted in the usual erections and Dennis started shaking his booty against my spear and it wasn't long before it found its mark and we were joined, doing the most basic dance of mankind. I reached around him and was stroking his sword in time to the movements of our hips for only a short time as we both started shooting. Our mind-melded senses were completely overwhelmed with both of our sensations, which felt incredible. I was both plowing his ass and being plowed at the same time and Dennis was feeling the same. He was having his dick short stroked by me but it felt like it was happening to me too. The double sensations were like sensory stereo and the result was beyond description as we exploded with a force that took our combined breath away.

As we sank to the floor of the shower, my cock popped from his ass and we cuddled in the pulsating sonic propelled warm misty spray in our orgasmic fog and lay there for several minutes. We were finally interrupted by an announcement from Hal that we better get dried and dressed if we didn't want to be late for supper. With that we kissed one final time and stood and activated the dryer function. Then grabbed towels as we finished drying and headed into the main part of our cabin where we hurriedly dressed after running combs through our hair.

We arrived on time and again put away enough food for four people. Dennis and I tried hard not to pay attention to the body language of my family as they observed us decimate our dinners and several servings besides. They were all scanning the pair of us and as one, Dennis and I opened ourselves to them and let them see our combined aura fully. That was probably a mistake as it provoked a loud and sharply indrawn breath from all of them, which was noticed by the rest of the crew who started looking at the family table with some question.

Grandfather, ever swift to react, started clapping and stood and announced a toast to Abel III and Dennis. Everyone stood and raised a glass and shouted encouragements as they toasted us. Dennis and I were embarrassed, and my ripe as a tomato blush was back in full force. As the uproar settled down Grandfather sent, {I wanted to toast you both in front of the crew anyway and it seemed like the time was ripe! (The pun was intended!)}

We finished our dinner and adjourned once more to Grandfather's cabin where we brought them up-to-date on the rest of our findings. Grandfather asked Dennis to join with him as he did with me to see if the lensing effect worked with others. Dennis had no objections and while I monitored, he joined with Grandfather who took control and decided to see if he could scan the chief Librarian who was located more than twenty kilometers from our ship. Dennis and I observed that Grandfather had no problems and was astonished with the ease as he followed our previously set tag to the Librarian. He then followed a couple of the other tags but did not try to locate the infamous cruise ship. He then released the link and looked at everyone and said, that Dennis and I had discovered a new psychic ability and it was to be called lensing as we had described it.

Dennis then reminded everyone that we had an appointment that evening to meet with his brother and parents to help them make their shields more efficient and less of a drain on their power. The others all wanted to try the lensing effect for themselves but realized they would have to wait due to the time constraints. We made our good-byes and asked my Dad to make our excuses to the Browns.

We arrived at Dennis' family home, which was some distance from Silverspin as it was in a residential area of the station. It was quite large and had it's own greenhouse as well. Travis was waiting, as were Dennis' parents who seemed to have some trepidation. The idea of someone altering their shields went against everything they had ever learned as it was continually stressed to them to guard your shields at all costs and to never let anyone meddle with them. Dennis and I quickly picked this up over our shared link as we scanned them and he was amazed at what we could pick up from them so incidentally.

We started with Travis and had him concentrate on his shields, starting with his outer shields and working inward. My review of them as he looked at them revealed a hodgepodge mess. They were not only poorly designed but very inefficient and not all that effective either. Dennis and I linked with Travis and walked him through a complete redesign of his shields again starting with his outer shields and progressing inward. His parents were also watching everything and both Dennis and I were explaining things as we went. The redesign and deployment of Travis' shields took about an hour and when we were finished he flexed them and tested them with a complete sense of awe and thanks. The psychic load from his shields was dropped from almost seventy percent to less than five percent and the shields were about one hundred times more effective. Travis' parents watched all this with a growing sense of amazement.

Dennis had learned and absorbed so much that we decided to split up the remaining chore and he took on the task of redoing his mom's shields while I did Chuck's. Again we each walked them separately through all the changes, how they were made and implemented and what the results were. Travis was switching from focusing on his dad and I, to his mom and Dennis trying to keep up with it all. We made our final adjustments and tests and completed them just before 22:00. Clearly, they could see the immediate advantages to their reconfigured shields. Dennis even coached his mom and dad in how to maintain a constantly open link with each other and how to set filters on it so it wasn't too distracting like we had with each other. While their link was more limited by distance, when they were in range, it would work perfectly.

His mom served some refreshments and a home made devils food cake with the most delicious cooked chocolate icing, which we enjoyed. We finally managed to make our good-byes about 23:00 and we headed back to the Silverspin and our bed.

I worked on this most of the day and decided while it was not perfect (it never is) that it could be published.

All mistakes are mine and if anyone comes across something glaring I'd appreciate a PM to let me know!
Copyright © 2017 Daddydavek; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 08/10/2014 01:08 PM, Foster said:
Thank you for working all day and posting. :)
You are very welcome. I have been at it so much the last two days that I hope I am seeing it clearly and it came out the way I wanted. I usually take a day off and then go back with fresh eyes and point of view before posting, but I wanted to get it out.

 

However, it looks like I will be going to posting only once a week on Saturday for the foreseeable future.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Once a week is still very good, so no complaints. :)

I like the idea of the new 'lensing' effect, and interesting to know it worked with other members of the family too. I wonder if this ability is something inherent in Brian's telepathic clan, in which case they might want to search for other members and recruit them. Oh and they should 'breed' from him as well as Abel.

Shield improvement is another area to keep working on. If Brian's Dennis' family can now coach other telepaths, it would give them a whole new source of income and or gratitude. Plus lessen the risk of discovery and make their lives easier.

So many things to explore - it keeps the story interesting and the romance fresh.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 08/10/2014 09:10 PM, Timothy M. said:
Once a week is still very good, so no complaints. :)

I like the idea of the new 'lensing' effect, and interesting to know it worked with other members of the family too. I wonder if this ability is something inherent in Brian's telepathic clan, in which case they might want to search for other members and recruit them. Oh and they should 'breed' from him as well as Abel.

Shield improvement is another area to keep working on. If Brian's family can now coach other telepaths, it would give them a whole new source of income and or gratitude. Plus lessen the risk of discovery and make their lives easier.

So many things to explore - it keeps the story interesting and the romance fresh.

I just hope I can keep posting once a week, but that is my goal.

 

Dennis (Brian?) does seem to be one of kind and I am glad the story is keeping your interest!

 

Thanks for your review and the PM too!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Welcome back to the writing. For a wham-bang-thank-you-sir chapter, it came out great, Dave.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 08/11/2014 03:03 AM, Ron said:
Welcome back to the writing. For a wham-bang-thank-you-sir chapter, it came out great, Dave.
Well I do have an outline of sorts, but the chapter got too long and too involved in the sexy cruise ship and I had to edit quite a bit.

 

Thanks for liking my story and taking the time to review too!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Thank you for all your hard work on this one, DD! And thank you again for publishing it for us of the "Gimme Gimme "crowd!!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 08/11/2014 05:58 AM, jkeele777 said:
Thank you for all your hard work on this one, DD! And thank you again for publishing it for us of the "Gimme Gimme "crowd!!
I'm glad you liked it and appreciate that you did the cheer leading!
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I've just been catching up with the series and it's a good little read. But now I have to wait for you to write more :P

I like the lensing idea with the whole being greater than the sum of its parts.

And if I read your review comments correctly, Abel and Dennis weren't the only ones distracted by the sexy cruise ship :o

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 08/11/2014 05:28 PM, Bucket1 said:
I've just been catching up with the series and it's a good little read. But now I have to wait for you to write more :P

I like the lensing idea with the whole being greater than the sum of its parts.

And if I read your review comments correctly, Abel and Dennis weren't the only ones distracted by the sexy cruise ship :o

Thanks, and yes I wrote way too much about that and had to edit it down. My intention was to show that being telepathic has a down side in that it is too easy to become a voyeur but it just didn't add much to the story so I edited out a lot.

 

The lensing capability is even more important in coming chapters...

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Just finished the 19 chapters that you have written on this story and it is terrific. As I am the impatient type, can you just open a telepathic link with me so I can download the rest of the story from your mind and not have to wait for those tasks of writing and editing?

 

Thanks again for writing and sharing your work with us.

Jim

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
On 08/12/2014 11:16 AM, JimP said:
Just finished the 19 chapters that you have written on this story and it is terrific. As I am the impatient type, can you just open a telepathic link with me so I can download the rest of the story from your mind and not have to wait for those tasks of writing and editing?

 

Thanks again for writing and sharing your work with us.

Jim

Jim

 

What an awesome review! I am glad that you like Abel III's story! I plan to post a chapter every Saturday.

Thanks again, DDK

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I hate that I have caught up. Now I have to wait but I am sure it will be worth it. I love the lensing idea...I had a feeling that their powers would increase as a couple. Their lovemaking has reached a new level of romance, tenderness and intimacy...way to build on it...it seems the stronger the bond, the stronger their power. Can't wait for more...cheers...Gary

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 08/13/2014 05:38 AM, Headstall said:
I hate that I have caught up. Now I have to wait but I am sure it will be worth it. I love the lensing idea...I had a feeling that their powers would increase as a couple. Their lovemaking has reached a new level of romance, tenderness and intimacy...way to build on it...it seems the stronger the bond, the stronger their power. Can't wait for more...cheers...Gary
The lensing idea was part of the plan from when I first began the story. I'm glad that it was well received!

 

Hopefully, I will get my ass in gear and get the next chapter ready in time!

 

Thanks again for reading and reviewing!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

So bonding strengthens their powers. Even Grandfather was shocked. I love how you're moving their relationship to another level using their love and their powers. also, you always leave me hungry for more of the story and now for chocolate cake. :P

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 08/18/2014 05:49 AM, joann414 said:
So bonding strengthens their powers. Even Grandfather was shocked. I love how you're moving their relationship to another level using their love and their powers. also, you always leave me hungry for more of the story and now for chocolate cake. :P
Yes when they mind meld, it strengthens their combined powers! I am glad you are hungry for more!

 

Again, thanks for reading and reviewing!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Starting the catch up and I'm glad I Am. As good as I remember. Keep them coming. Loving it. The way the characters evolve as their powers do. :) I do hope or intelligence officer gets his books. But the crew take pity on him, he seemed to fit in well last chapter.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 09/25/2014 06:39 PM, Kiltie69 said:
Starting the catch up and I'm glad I Am. As good as I remember. Keep them coming. Loving it. The way the characters evolve as their powers do. :) I do hope or intelligence officer gets his books. But the crew take pity on him, he seemed to fit in well last chapter.
Thanks for reading and reviewing! Abel III's powers are still evolving and hopefully everyone is enjoying the ride!DDK
  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..