Jump to content
    Daddydavek
  • Author
  • 3,557 Words
  • 3,661 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Abel III's Awakening - 23. Chapter 23 A Red Letter Day

An important day that starts rather hot.....

Chapter 23

A Red Letter Day

 

Abel III's Personal log:

Saturday 24 February 2734

Our commingled dreams of sailing the Milky Way turned carnal by morning. Dennis' fantasies were powering our shared dream. It seems that while he and Kade were working on the deployment of the white noise generator and how to disperse our probing through it, they also discussed the famed sexual prowess of the Abel Silversmith generations. Dennis learned that Abel Sr. was a versatile top and a demanding and magical bottom and that Kade had sampled his wares as well as Drew's generous endowments for several years along with Abel Jr. when he first came aboard the ship. Kade had also mentioned that Abel Jr. was also versatile, but excelled at bottoming. Dennis had shared that I was an amazingly versatile lover that topped or bottom with aplomb and that my sendings were so vivid that he could not tell where his sensations stopped and mine began.

So I awoke from his dream involving a foursome with my dad and Kade, where Dennis was plowing Dad and Kade was plowing me while I was rocking back and forth plunging into the receptive Dennis. As I awoke more I noted that Dennis was still fully involved in the dream and that I was indeed rocking back and forth plunging into Dennis' talented bottom as we lay on our sides with me snuggled up to him. Dennis was enjoying the dream so much that I did not disturb it but kept on rocking and enjoying the ride. I purposely began to flood him with the sensations I was receiving from his talented rectal muscles and as I humped harder, he moaned and was spewing his load across the sheets. In his dream that set off a chain reaction and the rest of us unloaded as well and in fact I gushed a load deep in his ass.

We lay in post-orgasmic bliss for a while and I noted that our shields were fully intact and we had not broadcast our pleasures to the rest of the ship. As Dennis slowly came awake, I leaned over and began to kiss him and as he stirred to full consciousness, he quickly regained his arousal. I scooted on top of him and sat on his cock and engulfed him easily into my dream-aroused ass and began riding him like a bronco. As I moved my ass around and up and down, he was using his hands to assist in raising and lowering me faster on his rampant member. My cock became fully engorged and was slapping his abs on each stroke as I descended. Dennis being very limber, scrunched his head forward and engulfed the head of it and began nursing on the weeping helmeted end. The shared sensations were overpowering and soon our passion racked bodies overloaded and we both shared a mind-blowing release, which seemed to last for several minutes. Finally, completely spent, I fell forward onto Dennis and we kissed feverishly as our sweaty bodies writhed together. In our shared link we were simultaneously professing our love, excitement, commitment, and passion for each other. We cuddled in a profound sense of contentment and peace in our cabin that reeked of sex and sweat and cum. As our bodies cooled, we pulled the sheet over us and found that it was soaked and nasty as well. We lay there a bit longer and finally the urge to pee and get cleaned up became a shared desire, which we indulged.

It was Saturday and we had planned to “sleep in” so we took our time in our shower. Washing each other was a dance that we never tired of perfecting. When we were finished, every inch and orifice of our bodies was scrupulously cleansed. We dressed in our standard jumpsuit uniforms and then stripped the bed and put the sheets in the refresher unit and remade it with fresh linens. As we finished, my stomach growled loudly and Dennis laughed but then his stomach growled in reply.

We hurried to our breakfast and had a big one as usual with second helpings as well. The rest of the family was almost finished when we arrived and I again noted that each of them, including my cousins had correctly surmised that we had consummated our relationship that morning. They lingered over coffee after they finished, waiting for us to finish shoveling the sustenance into our mouths.

When we finished, we left my cousins to their work as we adjourned to Grandfather's cabin. Dad startled me when he announced, “After spending an hour yesterday with Dad and Drew on making my sending more proficient and efficient, I believe I am making progress. I always thought it was easy and never really bothered to learn to make my sending efficient, clean, and clear using as little power as necessary. Additionally they think my shields, which you worked on previously, could use some further adjustments and I was wondering if you have time before this afternoon?”

“Dennis and I learned a lot more about shields from studying the Guardian yesterday and already have made further adjustments to our shields and planned to get with each of you to make some modifications with your consent” I replied. “We will also be making some adjustments to Steve and Bill's shields based on what we learned as well.”

Since we had time, we started on Dad's and spent about three-quarters of an hour making modifications as we walked him through the process. Kade was next and then we did Drew and finally Grandfather. Our family undoubtedly had the most efficient and natural looking shields among the telepathic families. Dennis and I then joined again and made some further adjustments first to Steve and then Bill's shields while they were still working in food services and were completely unaware that we were doing so. Their shields were specifically designed to also prevent them from being exposed to the psychic wash of everything going on around them.

I had included my Grandfather as an observer for our work on his other grandsons and when we finished he said, “I have never seen anything like the ability Abel III and Dennis have in manipulating and strengthening shields and yet making them look perfectly ordinary and natural as well as unassuming. If they were to market it as a service to the telepathic families, they could get rich just from that activity.”

After that Kade and Dennis excused themselves to get ready for the testing to be done that afternoon and went to the bridge to work with Hal. As I had some time, I volunteered to work with Dad and Grandfather on Dad's sendings and they readily welcomed me. While Dad had made progress, Grandfather was not the ideal teacher, as he lost his patience if you did not do it exactly as he showed you the very first time you tried. I watched them for a while and then I made a suggestion and did a demonstration and asked both of them to watch what I did and to then attempt it. It was interesting to watch Grandfather and Dad attempt to copy what I did and get close but not quite duplicate what I had demonstrated. I couldn't resist and said, “Grandfather, you must not of been paying attention as you missed important details twice” and then showed them where he had missed. Dad shot me a small smile but kept his face carefully neutral toward his father.

My grandfather caught on immediately that I was demonstrating that it wasn't so easy to duplicate such a carefully controlled sending and do it proficiently. His attitude improved and by the end of the hour, Dad was much improved and Grandfather had improved as well.

As we worked on their sendings I realized that my mass scannings and readings of both space stations Starview and Magellan as well as the planet Earth had really honed my proficiency in using my psychic talent and while my raw power was immense, it was that practice that had actually honed my skills. I resolved that I would keep practicing and encourage the others to practice as well so as to keep our edge. I also figured I needed every advantage I could get if we were ever to find out the secrets of the Guardian. Dennis who was monitoring lightly through our shared link, sent his agreement sending, {it was only with the increased practice since we met that my skills showed any real advancement.}

Lunch was interesting and everyone at the family table was filled with quiet anticipation about the tests we would be doing that afternoon. As a result no one lingered and we finished in record time and adjourned to Grandfather's cabin. Dennis and Kade gave an introductory presentation explaining the concept and some of the technical hurdles they encountered and hopefully solved with Hal's help. Hal then explained that as we were still more than two days out from our first destination, Armstrong's World, that we should be able to observe some other ships heading to and from there.

From the Human Space Encyclopedia:

Armstrong's World: This planet named for Neil Armstrong, the first man to step on a celestial body other than the Earth, is the second most important planet in the Sovereign Celestial Empire. Located eight light years from Earth, at just slightly more than ninety-six million miles from it's G type star. It was located at a natural crossroads for six other planet colonies. It was a huge commercial, agricultural, medical, and educational center. It was in a system that also had a large asteroid belt where all the mining and industrial production took place. The asteroid belt had it's own central space station named Porsche after the controlling company. The main space station at Armstrong's World was named Houston. Its earliest portions were built in place from materials mined and fabricated in the local asteroid belt and it was from the Houston Space station that the planet was terraformed and then settled. The station had grown exponentially over the past six hundred years and now rivaled the size and scope of Magellan. Armstrong's World had a population of just over three billion souls with about two-thirds of them being male, an ongoing reflection of the earlier “Great Blight. The planet was approximately five percent bigger than Earth and had much larger landmasses, much smaller mountains, less volcanism and no axial tilt. That meant there was less seasonal variation. It also had no natural satellite or moon so much less tidal influences. The polar caps were much larger and extended much further toward the equator.”

 

While Grandfather, Drew, Kade and Dad each sent me some power through their links to me, Dennis and I joined fully in our mind meld and our joint shields instantly snapped into place. We adjusted the group psychic shield as well and Hal began projecting the covering white noise as we engaged the routine to disperse our probe outside the ship in a random manner through the white noise camouflage. With our mind melded power, amped up by the lensing effect, we were able to sense people on thousands of ships, both stations and the planet as well. However there was a problem, sensing through the dispersed white noise camouflage as it produced an annoying background buzzing sensation, much like when I tried scanning military ships. Hal suggested I try doing the telekinesis trick of producing psychic noise cancellation at our end only and see if that cleared it up for us. It took some trial and error but with my prior experience we soon succeeded and moved on to learn what we could about the current environment we were approaching.

And it was a revelation! After some careful scanning of several of the closest ships we scanned the Houston and the large military presence there as well. We were alarmed to find out that we were expected, and military intelligence had brought in the J&J twins and planned to again inspect the Silverspin, the notorious ship that had experienced turbulence in intra-stellar space. In our mind meld and from behind our camouflaged shield and at a distance of more than six astronomical units, we scanned J&J fully to find out what they knew, what they suspected and what their operational instructions were.

They had been fully briefed on the Silverspin and the report filed by Peter Bowman as well as the analysis done by the Alpha Centauri branch of Naval Science and Technology and the Naval Bulletin, which was released. Unknown to Naval Intelligence, the J&J twins had also sussed out why the Intelligence Officer on the fleet command ship wanted them to investigate Abel Silversmith, Jr. They had their own theory about that which we found interesting and it was based on their own surveillance work done for the government. They attributed my dad's sexual conquests around the turn of the century when the Silverspin was last undergoing the major overhaul to what they classified as a Casanova complex. One they defined as exemplified by a person who exuded sexuality, confidence and conquest. They had actual experience investigating at least three cases where men seemed to effortlessly seduce anyone they chose sexually. None of the three cases they investigated were telepaths and they doubted my father was either. They also doubted that there were any telepaths on the Silverspin. They were also confident that if there were, that they would be able to detect them when they accompanied the inspection.

We proceeded to do a complete assessment of the J&J twins and then worked our way through the Intelligence officers attached to the sector command at Houston. We spent a total of nearly three hours on this initial test and I became alarmed when I realized the fatigue factor rising precipitously for Drew, Grandfather, Kade and Dad. We terminated the test and stepped down from our link and everyone in the room visibly let out a sigh of relief. Kade and Dad had also undertaken the task of keeping my cousins informed of the information they were able to glean through our links.

Hal was as usual busy recording everything for further analysis.

Surprisingly, it was Kade who spoke first. “It seems that Abel III and Dennis' test worked perfectly. Not only were they able to actually send and probe through the shield in a disseminated probe, but also they accomplished deep covert scanning at over six astronomical units. The intelligence we learned today should enable us to withstand any inspection they care to make.”

“They better not think for a minute that their inspections are going to significantly delay the Silverspin's itinerary,” my grandfather interjected. “We have a business to run and time is money!”

We all went to do our work-outs and the physical release it provided was welcomed by all after spending so much time just sitting in concentration during our probe. We all worked up a good sweat and everyone enjoyed the showers. Grandfather and Drew had wisely decided to shower in their private shower in their cabin as they both had read the mood of the rest of us. I was also reading everyone and just caught my father's private sending to Kade, {before Abel III's arrival, both Pop and Drew would have been right in here too.}

I hurried into the shower and grabbed the body wash from Dennis and started to soap him up. Dennis had heard everything through our shared link and played along as if neither of us had sensed anything. We were both surprised when Dad sent, {I purposely did not exclude you from that send to Kade. Someday, we are going to have to take the time to more fully bring you both into the picture of how things really were back in the day with your grandfather and Drew.}

I could tell Dennis was interested, but to be truthful, I couldn't image wanting to know all the prurient details.

In order to lighten things up, Dennis reached around me and tickled my belly button. As I folded up giggling, he pushed his well lubricated member into me and I suddenly had the breath knocked out of me and shouted, “Whoof!” Everyone in the shower broke out roaring with laughter, especially my cousins who were oblivious to the reason, but appreciated the result. Sex is always a good stress reliever and much stress was relieved in that shower as a mini orgy spontaneously broke out. It was a very relaxed crowd at super that night.

After supper the family again met in Grandfather's cabin to discuss what we had learned about the test and from our observations during the test. Everyone agreed the test went well. Through the shared link when we did the test, everyone was convinced that we were undetectable throughout and that the J&J twins had no clue that they were deeply scanned. The issue with the buzz caused by the disseminated scan was reliably fixed with telekinetic use of my own noise canceling routine at our end. A thorough review of any possible effect on those we scanned found nothing, but we decided we would follow-up tomorrow to see if there were any delayed effects on the J&J twins who we deep scanned.

As to our planned response to the additional inspection by the military, we planned to play it strictly the same as we did for the original one. The story would stay the same and we would all keep our naturally appearing and now more efficient shields in place. I then mentioned, “The group psychic shield would also add individual protection for us as long as we remained on the Silverspin.”

Grandfather then said, “We already have the cargo ready for delivery and the cargo we are picking up is also ready for us to pick-up without delay. Requisitioned supplies are also going to be standing by and we are only scheduled to be on station for about a day and half or about 36 hours. The military will just have to make do, as we need to timely get to the other transit point in this sector to make the best time to the next stop on our schedule. Our flight plan is already on file and if the military wants to delay us, they will have to pay the additional costs we incur contractually for any delay. I already have my lawyers filing the proper notices.”

It was then that Hal's voice came over the speaker on Grandfather's desk as well in a sending to us whose talent had manifested. “My analysis of the information Abel III and Dennis obtained about the Guardian, while still preliminary is worth reporting. As to the question as to whether the Guardian is a spirit without a corporal body or a machine based Artificial Intelligence, my speculation is that I lean to a pure intelligence or spirit. This is based on the clues received in the huge data dump they procured while scanning down just beneath the Guardian's immediate surface thoughts. That information leads me to believe the Guardian is much more ancient than anyone has imagined. This intelligent entity is at least a billion years old and possibly much older. The Guardian has direct memories, almost surface memories of changes to the Universe including our Milky Way Galaxy that have taken hundreds, if not thousands, of millions of years.”

We all looked at each other in stunned amazement, having a hard time wrapping our minds around any being with memories dating so far back in time.

Hal's next statement was just as jaw dropping as he continued, “In fact, I believe the Guardian has the ability to move through and manipulate time at will, as there was distinct evidence that he has (or will have) at some point, already contacted Abel III again.”

As beings who live their lives in a linear fashion through time, that last statement was also one that took some time to wrap our minds around.

Grandfather thanked Hal for his analysis and announced, “I think the events of this Red Letter Day, have given us much to think about. I suspect we all need to do some serious thinking so let's end this meeting now and we can convene again after breakfast tomorrow.”

With that we all headed for our own cabins. I was monitoring my cousins and they did not quite know what to think. They were amazed, worried, terrified, enthralled, petrified and excited about the day's happenings and revelations. I sensed that they had no desire to spend the night alone and watched them enter Steve's cabin together desperately clutching each other’s hand.

Likewise, my Dad and Kade were also amazed and somewhat challenged in their basic assumptions about their own realities.

Grandfather and Drew just wanted to sleep on it and give their subconscious minds some time to cogitate.

Dennis was excited and wanted to discuss personal family stuff as well and I knew that is what would happen before we would have a chance for additional release and slumber. We headed to our cabin and I was a bit hesitant as to what would come.

For some perspective on the size of the Orion spur or arm of the Milky Way galaxy see the following Wiki link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_Arm
In the forum for this story I posted a video and link about globular clusters or giant clusters. I also posted the information in my blog and here is a direct link:
http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/blog/512/entry-14833-super-clusters/
For some perspective about the size and age of the Universe, consider reviewing the following site:
http://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/universe/uni_age.html
My point in all this is that we are very short lived and very small bits of intelligent matter in a very large Universe and Abel III and Dennis are beginning to appreciate that fact.
Copyright © 2017 Daddydavek; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 4
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What HAL was in effect saying is that the Guardian is equivalent to 'God' ! I hadn't expected that, but it makes sense. I'm looking forward to more on this, since it seems a much bigger challenge than the military and clueless government telepaths.

I wonder in the 'official' telepath family has become arrogant and blind in their assumption of being the only ones with this ability. The authorities would probably foster this belief, because they don't want to admit to the idea that other telepaths would be able to hide and avoid being detected. The irony of this makes me laugh, and I almost want to see Abel deflate the twins by coming out to them, but it would be a hue tactical mistake.

I liked the dream Dennis had and I have a feeling Abel Jr and Kade would be more than happy to make it come true. :P:lol:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 09/07/2014 03:58 PM, Timothy M. said:
What HAL was in effect saying is that the Guardian is equivalent to 'God' ! I hadn't expected that, but it makes sense. I'm looking forward to more on this, since it seems a much bigger challenge than the military and clueless government telepaths.

I wonder in the 'official' telepath family has become arrogant and blind in their assumption of being the only ones with this ability. The authorities would probably foster this belief, because they don't want to admit to the idea that other telepaths would be able to hide and avoid being detected. The irony of this makes me laugh, and I almost want to see Abel deflate the twins by coming out to them, but it would be a hue tactical mistake.

I liked the dream Dennis had and I have a feeling Abel Jr and Kade would be more than happy to make it come true. :P:lol:

The Guardian is a big deal and more will be revealed in a few chapters down the road.

 

I don't see Abel III exposing himself or his family to the government or their pawns.

 

The dream was hot and Dennis seems interested....

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Wow - that chapter seemed to race by, I just had to keep reading. And haven't you opened so many doors!

The sex and the dream were hot. I laughed when Abel Sr could see dollar signs in the shield improvements. The Guardian just got even more complex.

And I want the Casanova complex as my superpower - seduce any man i want... mmmmmm so many possibilities - drawing up the list now

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 09/07/2014 09:39 PM, Bucket1 said:
Wow - that chapter seemed to race by, I just had to keep reading. And haven't you opened so many doors!

The sex and the dream were hot. I laughed when Abel Sr could see dollar signs in the shield improvements. The Guardian just got even more complex.

And I want the Casanova complex as my superpower - seduce any man i want... mmmmmm so many possibilities - drawing up the list now

I'm glad you liked it. Grandfather is a businessman and has been his whole life. I'm not sure I'd want the Casanove power,the temptations would be too great and I would probably O.D.

The Guardian is mind blowing.

Thanks for reading and reviewing.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Pretty nice to be able to project sexual thoughts and actions through your mind waves. Poor Dennis didn't have a chance. Abel lll knew what he was dreaming and took full advantage of the situation. :o

 

The Guardian is going to be a lot to ponder after all they've learned and still do not know. Can't wait to find out more about what is going on there.

Poor cousins. They're still not quite there, but of course they have not problems entertaining themselves.

Family relations coming soon, I think. Dennis definitely seems interested and Abel lll wouldn't be against it, I'm sure. :P

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 09/16/2014 01:59 AM, joann414 said:
Pretty nice to be able to project sexual thoughts and actions through your mind waves. Poor Dennis didn't have a chance. Abel lll knew what he was dreaming and took full advantage of the situation. :o

 

The Guardian is going to be a lot to ponder after all they've learned and still do not know. Can't wait to find out more about what is going on there.

Poor cousins. They're still not quite there, but of course they have not problems entertaining themselves.

Family relations coming soon, I think. Dennis definitely seems interested and Abel lll wouldn't be against it, I'm sure. :P

Abel III did take advantage and Dennis welcomed it!

 

More on the Guardian by the end of the week.

 

Family relations are definitely in the story....

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Having recently been the recipient of very few reviews for my longest story, I am keen to make sure I don't make the same mistake.

I appreciate the diligence with which you are building the history of these men (a concept I find incredibly hot I must say-- the fact that there is a society almost completely devoid of women, combined with the amazing ability to have mind-sex at the same time as physical sex) as well as creating a mythology of the psychics that is equally exciting.

 

Well done an I am looking forward to a lot more. I love sci-fi and men and this combines both!

Blessings

Ben H

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 10/09/2014 09:10 PM, Ben Highlander said:
Having recently been the recipient of very few reviews for my longest story, I am keen to make sure I don't make the same mistake.

I appreciate the diligence with which you are building the history of these men (a concept I find incredibly hot I must say-- the fact that there is a society almost completely devoid of women, combined with the amazing ability to have mind-sex at the same time as physical sex) as well as creating a mythology of the psychics that is equally exciting.

 

Well done an I am looking forward to a lot more. I love sci-fi and men and this combines both!

Blessings

Ben H

Thanks for reading and reviewing Ben! While they are trying to understand the Guardian and his role, they still have a long way to go.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Story Reader said:

Wow! I would not want to be alone either on what Hal said. That is something to that is unreal. What if the Guardian is God?

I think one his Angels is more likely....

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..