Jump to content

Everything Changes

There are currently no reviews.
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

This is a story of how everything changes when Cameron's dad which is a police officer is killed, and he has nobody to turn to other than his best friend Brendan.

Copyright © 2017 Dahawk; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

I am not sure whether your formatting is a stylistic gimmick or a uploading glitch but it it's current form, this chapter is virtually unreadable.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, starboardtack said:

I am not sure whether your formatting is a stylistic gimmick or a uploading glitch but it it's current form, this chapter is virtually unreadable.

What makes it unreadable to you? 

Link to comment
10 hours ago, Dahawk said:

What makes it unreadable to you? 

I agree with him. I don't know if it is formatting error or what but right now the words are so jumbled together w/o spacing between them that it's hard to get into the story. Concept is great but  the current draft needs a lot of TLC

Link to comment
4 hours ago, arsimms said:

I agree with him. I don't know if it is formatting error or what but right now the words are so jumbled together w/o spacing between them that it's hard to get into the story. Concept is great but  the current draft needs a lot of TLC

I wonder f it has something to do with what ur trying to read the story on. I'm reading on my cell and am not coming across any of the problems u and the other reader are. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 8/1/2017 at 10:41 PM, Dahawk said:

What makes it unreadable to you? 

I am reading it on an iPad the there are no spaces or between many of the words. 

Link to comment

I am not sure what to do to help you starboardtack, i used the format thing when i uploaded this chapter. But I am trying my friend.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well, I just tried the first chapter, and I can see spaces where they ought to be, but despite that, something is screwing up my narrator making a lot of the words run together.  Very distracting so I gave up half-way through.  I will try reading without the narration, although that is hard and tiring for me now.  I'm using my desktop pc with Win 10, which is a year old and pretty darn good.  A friend reported losing formatting on one of his stories, could that have happened due to the upgrade recently?

I write my stuff using Word 2013 and it posts fine, and so did stuff with Google Docs when I used to do it that way when I started--clueless otherwise, sorry.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I just read all 10 chapters, I cried and felt the heartache and sadness but also the overwhelming love. I can relate to some of the emotions as I work in a police department at a local university, This story is a roller coaster for your emotions and very well written. I am looking forwarded to reading about some happy times. Thank you for writing this.   

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Boybig007 said:

I just read all 10 chapters, I cried and felt the heartache and sadness but also the overwhelming love. I can relate to some of the emotions as I work in a police department at a local university, This story is a roller coaster for your emotions and very well written. I am looking forwarded to reading about some happy times. Thank you for writing this.   

Thank you @Boybig007 i worked in emergency services for years and lost a few friends that were officers so I drew feelings from that. So glad you are enjoying the story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..