Jump to content
    Dahawk
  • Author
  • 3,789 Words
  • 2,256 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Everything Changes - 8. Terrors from Within

Everything Changes

Chapter 8 – Terrors from Within:

Alex had been home for about a week, and Aaron asked to speak to him alone, "Alex I know you are doing pretty well on your crutches with your brother and Cam helping you, but will you be ok with me going back to work? I love being here with you but they need Max and me back at work. Plus, I am starting to go stir crazy without much to do. Auntie Joh is playing mother hen to you boys, so you guys will not be alone."

"Dad, I know you need to get back to work, we will all be fine, plus Brendan and Cam are two really great brothers. I swear they would walk for me if they could."

"Alex, I am proud of how much you are pushing yourself, both mentally and physically. I hope you know if you ever want to talk about anything, you can come to me."

"I know Dad, so when do you return to work?"

"I am back on the schedule for tomorrow, I know it is last minute letting you know, but they are running short handed."

"It is fine Dad, Max is probably ready to go back to work too. He runs around and plays with his ball, but it is not like he is outside all the time when he is working."

Just then Max ran in dropping his ball on the floor in front of Alex like he knew he was being talked about.

"Maxie, you are such a good boy, aren't you?"

Max woofed and gave Alex his paw, then picked up his ball and ran off.

"Aaron that dog has been so lost without the normal activities around the house before you got back home. I took him for a walk the other day, and I think he was taking me for a walk instead. Also, do you know the size of the pile of poo he leaves is like a small car, I took a shopping bag with me to clean up after him, next time I will take a fifty-gallon trash bag, geez." Auntie Joh chuckled.

"Joh, you know the boys can walk Max, you didn't need to take him," Aaron exclaimed.

"Oh, horse feathers Aaron, loosen up, a woman feels safe walking that beast. Besides I can intimidate people with him on a lead."

"Women," Aaron rolled his eyes, "Can't live with them, can't live without them."

"If you don't plan on eating Max's dog food, I recommend you watching where that mouth is leading you, Aaron. But Max might like your steak dinner, while you eat can whatever the hell he eats."

Aaron walked off to the office, to look over his stuff for work the following morning.

Joh went to the kitchen to check on the steak and mushrooms she was cooking.

Alex hobbled to the kitchen, as his brothers played on Xbox.

"What smells so good Auntie Joh?"

"Honey get your little behind on a stool, I am cooking Cajun ribeyes, with crab stuffed mushrooms, and baked potatoes."

"Sounds awesome, my mouth is watering already."

"So, what was that between you and Dad earlier."

"Honey, you men need to know, us women take no sarcastic crap. I am still considering feeding your Dad's portion to Max. After all that four-legged guy is adorable."

Max ran into the kitchen just then and paid her praise with a sloppy kiss.

"See, isn't my little Maxie adorable?"

Alex fought to control his laughter. "I think Max has you wrapped around his huge paw Auntie Joh."

"That is enough of the insulting Maxie and I, get out of the kitchen before he has a feast and you join your father with the mystery meat dog food shit."

"Yes Ma'am," Alex was snickering as he hobbled off.

"Hey Brendan and Cam, I have to warn you don't say anything bad about Max before dinner," Alex stated as he sat on the couch with the boys.

"Why?" They both asked.

"Well, it seems Max has figured out how to get Auntie Joh to think he is an angel or something. So if you say anything about it she is threatening to feed our portions of dinner to Max, and we get to eat "Mystery meat dog food shit"."

All the boys burst out laughing.

"Alex do you want a turn, we are playing Call of Duty?" Cam asked.

"Nah, I am not in the mood for gaming, besides supper should be done shortly."

"Are you okay?" Brendan questioned, with worry evident in his voice.

"I.... I'm.... I honestly am trying to be okay guys, it is just sometimes things are going so smooth and then at just the blink of an eye, I remember something about Mom or Joey. I just feel so bad for them both."

Just then Auntie Joh rounded the corner. "Boy's food is on the table, make sure to get your father." With that said, Auntie Joh walked off snickering to herself.

"DAD.... SUPPER!" Brendan yelled.

"Be right there Brendan."

The boys went to the dining-room table approaching their places, all looked normal except for Aaron's spot. His place setting had an empty can neatly sit a long side his plate which contained his steak which was smothered in sautee'd mushrooms and baked potatoes. "Just so I am clear gentlemen, this is your warning shot make fun of me over Max you guys get the mystery meat in a can. Am I clear to each of you?" Auntie Joh questioned.

"Crystal clear," Cam stated.

"Perfectly clear," Brendan stammered.

"Clear as the sky," Alex mumbled.

"Whatever, I think this is hilarious, you boys are intimidated by your Aunt." Aaron chuckled.

Auntie Joh got up from her seat smirking, making her way to Aaron's seat. Joh reached down grabbing the plate walking back to her seat placing the plate on the floor next to her, shouting, "Max!".

"Really?" Aaron asked shaking his head.

Aaron went to the kitchen and made himself a sandwich, while the boys sat looking stunned at the situation, holding back any unsmart remark which could and would be used against them.

Cam took a few bites of his steak and mushroom and then stated "Joh this is really good. Thank you for cooking."

"Honey, you can call me Auntie Joh, you have been through enough, all of you boys have so from now on, I am Auntie Joh."

Cam awkwardly looked at the floor, "I ummm, okay."

"Good now that we cleared that up once you guys are done why don't you get your showers and then relax to a movie or something in Alex's room?"

The phone rang as Aaron was standing in the kitchen eating his sandwich.

Brendan answered the ringing phone, "Hello... Mmmm.... Ya.... Dad, phone, it's your work."

"Hi... Yes, I can cover that, it will take us about a half an hour before we will be ready, okay see you soon." Aaron ended his call.

"Guys, Max and I are needed to cover night shift and then our normal daylight shift tomorrow. Auntie Joh is here and will be around to help you guys if you need anything. We have to get ready to go now, give me some hugs boys and then Max and I will be going."

Aaron hugged each boy and kissed their forehead, and got Max and himself dressed in their uniform, and hopped in the police SUV and headed out to work.

Aaron and Max were stopped at a stoplight to cross over route 56 when a car that had right of way entered the intersection, a car from the opposing side of the red light sped into the intersection smashing into the other car.

Aaron watched as both cars crumpled into a mangled mess of twisted metal. The sound of the crunching and scraping metal made Aarons stomach twist into a knot. He sat frozen for a few moments before flipping on his emergency lights he pulled into the intersection to stop traffic as best as he can.

"Dispatch, K9-1 is on duty and on the scene of a multi-car vehicle accident at the intersection of route 56 and Burg Road. I need multiple ambulances and rescue started to my location." Aaron released the key to the radio.

"Roger, fire, and ambulance being dispatched." The 9-1-1 operator answered.

Aaron got out and approached the vehicle that appeared to have a family in it calling out, "Hello, can anybody hear me in there?"

"Hello.... Help me please," came a younger voice.

"I am a police officer, you can call me Aaron."

"I am Dustin Jones, can you check on my Mom and Dad?"

Aaron struggled to reach both of Dustin's parents, but neither had a pulse. Aaron was immediately reminded of what had happened to his family.

"Uh... Dustin, I can't quite get to them, but rescue and ambulance will be here in a bit. I promise not to leave you right now. I’m right here, are you hurt?" Aaron asks keeping the boy distracted while he tried to figure a way to get him out of the car.

Just then another police car and an ambulance and fire truck got on scene.

Aaron reached into a small hole of what used to be a side window of the car. Dustin grabbed his hand as soon as he noticed it in front of him.

"Aaron, I am scared, I don't think I am hurt, but my Mom and Dad aren't talking."

"Dustin, just try and remain calm, we are going to get you out of there as quick as we can. Is anybody else with you Dustin, other than your parents?"

"No, we don't have any other family. It has been just my parents and me since I was maybe six years old."

"Okay Dustin, how old are you buddy?"

"I will be sixteen in three weeks, Mom and Dad are getting me my license and my first car."

A firefighter leaned in to whisper into Aaron's ear that all other individuals involved in the accident were deceased. Aaron nodded his acknowledgment.

"Dustin, the firemen are going to start cutting the car apart to get you out. Just hold onto my hand, I am not going anywhere. So, you don't have any other family?"

"Nope, just my parents and me."

"I have three sons at home, and my k-9 partner is in my truck."

"Wow that is so cool, I love dogs, even though I don't have one. How old are your sons?"

"Alex is going to be sixteen, Brendan and Cam are going to be fourteen."

"You have twins?"

"Uh no, it is a pretty long story, and definitely not one for the moment." Aaron wiped his eyes and took a deep breath trying to keep his composure.

There was a lot of noise around them, as metal was being cut away from the car and Dustin's parents were removed. Once that was done it seemed like mere moments had passed, and paramedics were removing the teenager from the remains of his families car.

"Where are my Mom and Dad?" Dustin asked Aaron, as paramedics rolled the stretcher to the waiting ambulance.

"Dustin once we get you to the hospital, I promise that I will explain everything to you. But for the moment lets get you to the hospital, and make sure you are ok."

"Alright, you’re riding with me, right? You said you wouldn’t leave," Dustin asked pleadingly.

"No, I can't buddy, but Max and I will be right behind you. I promised you I will be there for you, and I am a man of my word."

"Thank you, Aaron, because to tell you the truth I am scared…." the boy said, his bottom lip quivering.

"Sure thing buddy, let the paramedics take care of you. I will see you at the hospital." Aaron stated as he turned from Dustin, and closed the ambulance door as it bid a hasty retreat to the hospital.

Aaron gave his report to the detective handling the investigation and headed to the hospital where Dustin was being taken.

Once Aaron arrived at the hospital, he parked in the designated emergency vehicle parking leaving the trucks climate control on and securing the door.

Aaron made his way to the emergency check in station, "Hello I am Seargent Aaron Hawke, I am looking for Dustin Jones."

"Certainly, let me see.... Hmmm, it looks like he should be in Trauma 2. If you go through the double doors it will be the third door on the left."

"Thank you, I am sure I can find it."

Aaron made his way through the double doors, stopping at the third door he knocked and waited for a response.

"Come in...." Dustin said.

"Hi buddy, how are you making out?"

"Aaron, I am doing alright the doctors said I am going to have a few bruises, but nothing too major. So, can you go find out where my Mom and Dad are?

The color drained from Aaron's body, and he suddenly felt overcome with pain that he felt only after his wife and his son's best friend died in the accident.

"I already know about them, Dustin."

Aaron made his way to the edge of Dustin's bed and sat on the edge of it taking Dustin's hand in his.

"I already have the answer to that question buddy...." Aaron paused to wipe his eyes. "Dustin.... I.... I hate to say this but your parents were both killed in the accident. I am so sorry son, I mean Dustin. I am going to do everything I can to help you. I already called a friend of mine that works for Children & Youth Services, I am going to stop by with you at her office, and then we will get you to a foster home where you will be safe."

Aaron pulled Dustin into a tight fatherly embrace and rubbed Dustin's back.

About two hours later all test results were back, and Dustin was discharged.

Aaron helped Dustin get redressed and signed out of the hospital, with CYS approval.

Aaron navigated Dustin out of the hospital to his Police SUV, unlocking the doors.

"Wow, you must be Max."

WOOF.... woof....

"Well Dustin, you met Max, since you were with me and you're riding in his truck, he will consider you family when you see one another."

"He is so cool, I always wanted a dog, but Mom and Dad always moved around a lot since I was a kid. They said I wouldn't be able to get a dog because of their work schedules. Let me see in the last seven years I have lived in Florida, Kentucky, North Carolina, and now Pennsylvania."

Aaron started driving towards his destination to meet Sydney, at the children and youth office to fill out paperwork and emergency placement papers.

"So, what is going to happen to me, Aaron?"

"Well bud, Syd... Sydney is going to be your caseworker, she is a very nice lady and a friend of mine. She is going to get some information about you, just the stuff you pretty much told me already. Then once she fills out some papers, she’ll set up an emergency placement for you to live for now."

"But, why can't I just stay with you and your family? I promise I won't be a problem.... I promise I won't eat much.... I promise I will be good...."

"Stop that Dustin, I wish I could take you home with me. But.... I.... My family is still getting over what you are going through, my wife and my eldest son's best friend were killed in a car accident. He was also hurt in the accident and is finally home from the hospital even though he still has a long way to go emotionally and a few obstacles physically."

Aaron pulled in CYS, "Max stay, Dustin and I will be right back."

"Come on Dustin, let’s get this taken care of, so you can get some rest tonight."

"Ya... Whatever...." Dustin mumbled, shuffling his feet as slowly as he could.

"Hi Syd, how are you? I would like to introduce you to Dustin Jones, Dustin this is Sydney."

"Hi Dustin, do you like to be called Dustin or Dusty?" Syd asked.

"DUSTIN, nobody gets to call me Dusty."

"Oh, okay, I will try to remember that."

So, the conversation progressed through Dustin's background and family and medical histories. Upon completion, Syd handed a stack of papers with an address attached with a post it notes on the stack.

"Aaron, since you guys seem to get along pretty good would you mind taking Dustin to the Hilliard's residence? That is where he will be staying for the time being."

"Uh.... Millie Hilliard? As in Doctor Millie Hilliard?" Aaron questioned as he cringed at the thought.

"Yes, do you know the family? It's a husband and wife with no kids. The lady is a psychiatrist, she seems sort of nice. I don't know her personally."

"I know her, but that is about the best I can say on that subject." Aaron tried not say more, that might upset Dustin.

"Well Dustin here is my card, you can call me if you need anything before I stop to check in on you from time to time. I will be working on a more permanent residence for you, but that just takes time."

Dustin snatched the business card and stuffed it in his pants pocket, and headed to Aaron's truck.

"Aaron, can't you please think about me coming to live with you and your family? Please? I swear I will do anything you ask me to do...."

They both reached the truck and got it, Max greeted Dustin with a sloppy wet Max kiss.

"Yuk, Max, I love you too, but that is sooooooo gross." Dustin chuckled.

"Dustin, you keep asking me for something that I don't think would be good for you at the moment. My family.... All of the boys and I are.... Well, I just don't think we would be the best choice for you buddy. I will give you my cell phone number though and if you ever need help, I will be there for you. I’ll also come and see you."

Dustin had tears in his eyes as they pulled into the Hilliard residence.

"Fuck you, I don't need you, I don't need anybody. I can take care of myself, I don't need somebody to worry about me."

Aaron got out of the truck walking to the front door of the house, pausing to consider if he was doing the right thing for Dustin. With that thought in his mind, he knocked at the door, while glancing over at Dustin.

"Hello, oh, it is you.... How is your son doing? What am I thinking, he is obviously not doing well, when you are oblivious enough to let him go without treatment," Doctor Millie said smugly folding her arms across her chest.

What the F.... Aaron thought to himself, "Umm, this is Dustin, Dustin this is Doctor Millie." Aaron said as he handed the paperwork over to the miserable woman.

Aaron turned and hugged Dustin tightly, and both had tears in their eyes when they separated.

"Go to hell, I don't need you!" Dustin shouted as he pushed his way into the Hilliard household with tears gliding down his face.

"Dustin...." Aaron called out as he tried to grab Dustin by the shoulder.

"Oh no Mister Hawke stop right there, I think you have done more than enough just go home to your son, I'm sure he could use the help even if you are not a professional at it. But do Dustin a favor and leave this child alone." Doctor Millie stated in a huff.

"That is Seargeant Hawke just for your information, and I am a professional." Disrespectful bitch, Aaron thought to himself.

"I wish I could reach the company that gave you your dollar store degree because it isn't worth the cost of the paper it is printed on," Aaron said quite pissed off at this point.

"Well, I have never...."

"No thank god you never gave birth to children, at least a small miracle happened with you. Did Doctor Phil have an express degree program just for you?" Aaron turned with a smirk to his truck.

Doctor Millie turned in a huff slamming her door, shouting at Dustin. "Get your ass off my leather couch, what is wrong with you? Didn't your parents teach you how to act as a visitor in people's homes?"

Aaron sighed and got in his truck after hearing the shouting, hoping he had made the right decision for Dustin and his family, but he had one more phone call to be made. "Syd, I need a major favor, I need you to get Dustin out of this placement as soon as possible it’s a really bad situation for him."

Aaron returned to work, around lunch time the next day Aaron was called to go to the Hilliard residence for a missing person.

Pulling into the residence Aaron immediately tensed up worrying about Dustin, which made his stomach begin to churn.

Exiting his truck, he knocked on the door of the residence.

"Hmmphf, well if things couldn't just get better I have to deal with you again." Doctor Millie mumbled, with alcohol lingering in the air from her breath.

"Where is Dustin?" Aaron asked.

"I don't know, and why should I care he has Mommy and Daddy issues and the little faggot is a waste of human flesh. If I had my way we would rid the world of all the faggots."

"Lady, and I am using the term very loosely at this point i suggest you stop throwing the biggoted comments around and answer my question, or I will be forced to arrest you for hindering the investigation into a missing juvenile."

"I think the little homo ran away sometime last night, frankly good riddance." Millie slurred, wobbling over to the couch and flopping onto it.

"Why didn't you call as soon as that happened?" Aaron was tense, with tears in his eyes.

"It is just some little fag, who would ever miss him? Hell, his Mother and Father probably killed themselves to not have to deal with him."

"Millie Hilliard, I need to search through the house for anything of Dustin's or clues to his whereabouts." Aaron went and hunted for any of Dustin's belongings, but none were found.

Aaron went to his truck and put a BOLO (Be On the Look Out) out for Dustin Jones, age 15, 5'10" in height, and weight of 145 pounds, blonde hair, and blue eyes into his computer system.

Aaron broke down crying feeling the loss of Dustin, but also the loss of Mary, and even Joey.

"God, if you hear me, you make this work out for Dustin. This is fucked enough to put my family through shit like this, but to do this to a kid that has nobody else, it is totally wrong." Aaron said aloud to the god of this world.

I would like to take a moment and say a little prayer for all of the people's lives that were devastated by Hurricane Harvey, and Hurricane Irma. I would also like to thank my friend and editor @Bndmetl , and to let the cat out of the bag this chapter launches a special cross over event, let's see who figures out which story.... Also, lots of love to you my readers, that have stood by my killing rampages. Believe it or not, I shed a tear each time I kill one of my characters off. Which has now drawn to a conclusion, which a few readers will probably quite relieved?
Copyright © 2017 Dahawk; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I know I am, my heart can't handle the carnage. :2thumbs:  Great chapter, I hope everyone starts to heal and Aaron is able to find Dustin before he finds himself in danger.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Let’s see. The most logical thing would be for Dustin to end up in a shelter in a certain Kentucky town with a statistically anomalous LGBTQ population (apparently a much higher percentage than cities like San Francisco and Oakland, but they haven’t seemed to have formed a politically active voting block to take advantage of their numbers*). But at 15, he’s a little too old for Will & Liam to adopt! Maybe Lee can get an older brother?  ;-)

 

Most Millie-types are slightly more subtle in their bigotry. They’re only thinking what Millie says out loud. But their actions don’t vary much from hers…

 

 

* Maybe Hotshot’s partner can run for City Council – all things equal, Lesbians are easier to elect than Gay men as the first LGBTQ candidate in most jurisdictions, but men usually have access to much more money and have better connections.

Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

You leave my little community alone, ya bully. :hug:

I used to tease another GA author about her Kingdom that seemed to consist of a single village!

 

 

But if your little community got their first Lesbian Council candidate, I’m sure she’d have at least a couple deep pockets supporting her campaign! Maybe there are lesser offices she can run for. Some sort of utility or park district? The local bus system? I’d suggest the school district, but she doesn’t have any kids.  ;-)

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

I used to tease another GA author about her Kingdom that seemed to consist of a single village!

 

 

But if your little community got their first Lesbian Council candidate, I’m sure she’d have at least a couple deep pockets supporting her campaign! But maybe there are lesser offices she can run for. Some sort of utility or park district? The local bus system? I’d suggest the school district, but she doesn’t have any kids.  ;-)

 

LOL shut up, don't pick on me. I'm only partially fragile. :P Do you not like my little community??

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

LOL shut up, don't pick on me. I'm only partially fragile. :P Do you not like my little community??

I’m amused by your community!  ;-)

 

I’m just remembering Political Animals, a documentary I saw about the first four Lesbians in the California Assembly (the lower house of the legislature). They were there before the first Gay men were ever elected to the Assembly. And they were very effective at getting legislature passed.

Link to comment
29 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Let’s see. The most logical thing would be for Dustin to end up in a shelter in a certain Kentucky town with a statistically anomalous LGBTQ population (apparently a much higher percentage than cities like San Francisco and Oakland, but they haven’t seemed to have formed a politically active voting block to take advantage of their numbers*). But at 15, he’s a little too old for Will & Liam to adopt! Maybe Lee can get an older brother?  ;-)

 

Most Millie-types are slightly more subtle in their bigotry. They’re only thinking what Millie says out loud. But their actions don’t vary much from hers…

 

 

* Maybe Hotshot’s partner can run for City Council – all things equal, Lesbians are easier to elect than Gay men as the first LGBTQ candidate in most jurisdictions, but men usually have access to much more money and have better connections.

@droughtquake you my friend will be quite happy with the crossover event, hopefully I will get through this and not get any threats other than wishing ill will toward Millie.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

@droughtquake you my friend will be quite happy with the crossover event, hopefully I will get through this and not get any threats other than wishing ill will toward Millie.

They’re all too scared to threaten you. You’re like George RR Martin, killing off characters left and right! No one knows who’s next!  ;-)

Link to comment

Poor Dustin. Who the hell let that evil bitch have a medical license. Seriously. I'm hoping the rest of the people in my area get their power restored. Irma didn't play in Georgia. And thank you lord the serial killer is ending the rampage! I would say my mascara is running but I just bought stock in Kleenex so my money is working for me now.😘. Keep up the great work

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

I can't believe Aaron left poor Dustin with that bitch, Dr Millie!! The way she talked to him, not to mention how she yelled at Dustin after she slammed the door! WTF??? What the hell is a phone call to Sydney supposed to do?? He, as an officer, should kno how slow the state moves on EVERYTHING, friend or not. He should also kno how many children are abused at the hands of their foster parents, and he heard it first hand! I'm pretty disappointed in Aaron, and he should feel pretty damned ashamed. Btw, Aaron, it wasn't god who put Dustin in the situation with Dr Millie, it was you and Sydney!

  • Like 2
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
24 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Poor Dustin. Who the hell let that evil bitch have a medical license. Seriously. I'm hoping the rest of the people in my area get their power restored. Irma didn't play in Georgia. And thank you lord the serial killer is ending the rampage! I would say my mascara is running but I just bought stock in Kleenex so my money is working for me now.😘. Keep up the great work

@Wesley8890 welcome back! Was just talking to @Bndmetl about things feeling off balance without you. Glad you made it safely through the storm. I have a feeling any further tears should most likely be happy tears.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, jaysalmn said:

I can't believe Aaron left poor Dustin with that bitch, Dr Millie!! The way she talked to him, not to mention how she yelled at Dustin after she slammed the door! WTF??? What the hell is a phone call to Sydney supposed to do?? He, as an officer, should kno how slow the state moves on EVERYTHING, friend or not. He should also kno how many children are abused at the hands of their foster parents, and he heard it first hand! I'm pretty disappointed in Aaron, and he should feel pretty damned ashamed. Btw, Aaron, it wasn't god who put Dustin in the situation with Dr Millie, it was you and Sydney!

@jaysalmn Aaron is feeling really bad about Dustin, he also realized he shouldn't have left him with Millie.Sadly at this point the boy needs help from somewhere.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Sweetlion said:

Humm, I think Dustin and Alex Will really need each other:hug:

@Sweetlion give me my notebook back, I thought I had it hidden well enough.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Dahawk said:

@Sweetlion give me my notebook back, I thought I had it hidden well enough.

-_-It was either that or more death and caos, so I took and educated guess... and @Bndmetl is your editor, and we all know at least his stories are full of sweet characters in the end.... elementary Watson *does sagely Sherlock Holmes look* :gikkle:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Wow.  I feel bad for Dustin but Aaron is right.  Under the circumstances he could not possibly care for another child.  I hope things will work out. And I hope no more sad tears after this chapter.  Please. 😭 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..