Jump to content
    Dahawk
  • Author
  • 4,213 Words
  • 4,976 Views
  • 21 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Struggling Forward - 4. Game Over?

Struggling Forward

Game Over?

“Kaleb, what the hell is this?” Blu asked screwing up his face as he lifted a rock hard almost black/brown…um… egg maybe? Off of his plate to show the other boys.

“Hey,” Kaleb glared at Blu, “It’s scrammed eggs and hashbrowns,” flinging a plate that held little hockey puck looking disks on the table, “Here are the sausage patties.” Kaleb went back to the counter picking up a peanut butter and jelly sandwich eating it as he sat down, “Hope you enjoy that, I don’t think I will so I’m going simple,” waving his sandwich.

“Blu maybe you should ring Nan, or your Mom to come teach us to cook at least eggs, or pancakes, anything…” Davis suggested, looking horrified at his plate.

“Oh hell no! No more Nan for a bit,” Kyle shook his head, “We are lucky none of us are in prison after the party. What she did to poor Wesley was just short of rape.”

“Stop it, Kyle,” Kaleb said defensively, “She was just a bit frisky, there’s nothing wrong with that.” Kaleb grabbed Davis’s plate, “Since my cooking is so bad I don’t expect you to eat it,” Kaleb tossed the blackened remains in the trash.

“I don’t even think a homeless starving dog would eat that,” Davis barked at Kaleb but looked relieved he wouldn’t have to eat whatever that was.

“Keep bitching, and Kyle can cook for all of you,” Kaleb shot a pissy look at Davis, “Ungrateful ass,” he muttered.

“Leave me outta whatever the hell this is,” Kyle pointed at Kaleb, “Exactly what is going on?”

“Nothing,” Kaleb stuffed his remaining bite of the sandwich into his mouth and stormed off.

“Davis? What’s going on?” Blu said pointedly, “We aren’t going to walk on eggshells around you two forever. Sort this shit out. Come on Blondie, we’re going to go and have a look at that bedroom suite for the spare room, then you wanted to go to the music store. And before you ask, I’m driving.”

“Awe, but…” Kyle whined as he followed Blu.

*****

Davis sat down in the living room and found an episode of Storage Wars to watch. He settled in, grumpily watching as he muttered to himself every now and then about Blu’s assumptions. Kaleb shuffled into the living room picking up the remote as he flopped onto the recliner section of the couch and proceeded to channel surf every few seconds.

“Are you alright there asshole, I was watching that.” Davis spat angrily.

“What’s your issue?” Kaleb shot back, “You’ve been a real prick lately,” as he proceeded to flip through more channels.

“Go to hell,” Davis stood then stormed out of the room.

“I think I’m already there, I live with you,” Kaleb yelled out the doorway as he tossed the remote across the room. Davis slammed his bedroom door hard enough to make Kaleb jump.

*****

Kyle and Blu had been to the music store and to look at the bedroom suite. It took them two seconds to realize their lives would be in danger the second they hopped out of the car, so they kept driving. On the way home they passed a sign for the Animal Shelter, Kyle begged Blu to stop so they could look at the animals. Blu agreed but only with the condition they weren’t actually getting a pet. After Kyle had excitedly dragged Blu in and out of all the kennels and made friends with all of the animals to ‘browse,’ his eyes fixated on brindle colored Great Dane, “Awe Blu look at this little fella,” bending down to scratch it behind the ear.

Blu’s eyes bugged out of his head, and he scratched the back of his neck, “Blondie, baby, Kaleb is going to need to sell his ass on Craig’s List just so we can afford to feed him.”

“But Babe,” Kyle knelt down nuzzling the beast while receiving dog kisses, “See he loves me already,” Kyle smiled from ear-to-ear as the beast gave Blu sad puppy dog eyes. Blu walked over and held his hand out for the dog, the dog sniffed his hand then switched his attention to Blu. Kyle grinned at Blu knowing he’d be getting a new puppy.

“What’s his name?” Blu smiled at his fiancee and affectionately running his hand over Kyle’s head.

Kyle looked at the name on the tag attached to the collar, “It says Khan, he’s eleven months old,” scratching the puppies chin, “Who’s a good boy?” Khan slathered Kyle in Great Dane tongue.

Blu laughed as Kyle wiped away his new companion’s drool, “Well he seems friendly enough, let’s hope he’s house trained. I don’t want to be picking up dinosaur size poop from inside the house.”

Kyle perked up bouncing on the heels of feet, “So we can get him?”

“Yes Blondie, he can be our first baby,” Blu chuckled, at this point, he would let Kyle have whatever he wanted. His primary goal in life is to make sure Kyle is happy, and watching Kyle with the dog made Blu happy.

A short while later after filling out the required adoption paperwork, with a quick lecture on how big the dog would get, the proper dietary requirements for a puppy Dane, and a quick jaunt to Petworld for horse food, the trio was bound for home.

*****

As Blu wheeled the car into the driveway, Kyle darted out the door to get Khan out. Kyle walked him around the yard for him to do his business, Khan found Kaleb’s skateboard leaning against the porch railing and marked his territory. Kyle sang his praises to Khan as he opened the door to the house, removing the leash letting him inside the house as he went to get the bag of doggie goodies.

Kaleb was stirred from his nap by a snarling growling Khan who was peering at him, “Guy’s what the fuck is this thing?” Kaleb yelled, “Somebody… help me!”

Kyle walked into the house with Khan’s bag of toys, “Khan, come here baby,” Khan tore off to his master’s side.

Kaleb went to stand up but was immediately met by a low thunderous growl from across the room, “Get that beast out of here Kyle, it’s a menace.”

“Quit insulting the poor baby he needed a home,” Kyle rubbed Khan’s head, “We stopped at the shelter to just have a look, and he needed me.” Kyle walked closer to Kaleb with Khan, “Give him a little love Kaleb.”

Kaleb went to move from his spot on the couch immediately receiving another growl, “I will pass on that I’d prefer to keep my hand.”

“You’ll be selling your ass on Craig’s List so we can feed him,” Blu cracked up as Kaleb’s face scrunched up, and he shot Blu the bird. Khan growled again and moved in front of Blu.

Davis came down the stairs, “Oh cool, who’s dog?” he asked walking over to the Great Dane and started patting him and showing the dog some love. Kaleb stepped forward, and Khan stood on all fours and growled at Kaleb. “Good boy!” Davis cooed, petting the dog and kissing the top of his head.

“Davis this is Khan,” Kyle smiled patting his baby, “Isn’t he beautiful?”

“Yeah, he is. I love Great Danes, they’re so docile and friendly,” Davis bent down hugging the dog around the neck.

Kaleb glared at Khan and then Kyle, “Just get him away from me,” Kyle backed up with Khan in tow, “What the fuck? Why does he hate me and like Davis? This is bullshit…” Kaleb muttered as he stomped towards the kitchen to get a soda from the refrigerator.

“Well I’m glad you two worked out whatever the fuck is going on between you guys,” Kyle sarcastically spat at Davis as Khan and he went to the kitchen to fill Khan’s dish of food and water.

Davis turned to the guys, “I’ve just signed us all up for a cooking class, starting Thursday night. I’m sick of eating charcoal briquette’s.”

Blu, Kyle, and Kaleb all started moaning at once. They didn’t want to go to learn how to cook. Khan barked from Kyle’s side, voicing his opinion.

“Ya goin’,” Davis stated walking out of the room.

*****

Later that night Kaleb went to go into his room after getting his shower to find Khan snuggled in bed with the remains of his pillow-strewn throughout the room and slobber filled tennis shoe in his mouth. Kaleb stood in the doorway muttering long strings of swear words at his nemesis. “Kyle come get the Anti-Christ out of my room!” Kaleb yelled irately.

Blu walked out of the bedroom in his birthday suit, yawning, scratching his balls, “What are you pissing on about Kaleb, we’re trying to…uh… sleep.”

Kaleb looked at Blu, “Uh huh… whatever,” pointing at Khan, “Look at what Satan has done.”

Blu walked over to Kaleb’s room, “Ha, weird, I wouldn’t go near your shoes. Khan, come here boy,” Blu hit the side his leg, then walked away to his bedroom. Khan got off of Kaleb’s bed with his new chew toy and growled as he passed Kaleb, who was plastered to the door frame.

“Mother fuckin’ beast,” Kaleb started picking up the mess Khan created, “I’ll get even with you,” Kaleb mumbled and heard a distant growl. Throwing the remnants of his pillow into a pile, he crawled into bed resting his head on his arm as he drifted off to sleep.

*****

When Kaleb walked into the kitchen Thursday morning rubbing his eyes muttering ‘I hate you Khan’ and Khan returned a growl as he feasted on his dry dog food. Kyle chuckled at the pair which have now become sworn enemies.

Kyle looked at Blu, “I have three lessons to give today, the last one should be done by 3 PM. What are you making for dinner?”

Blu chuckled, “Davis is making us go to that cooking or in our case burning class. Maybe we should have the fire trucks on standby.”

Kyle laughed, “I hope they have really good insurance coverage.”

“No shit,” Kaleb mumbled as he stuffed a cold bagel into his mouth. Flopping into a kitchen chair, “Where’s mister personality at?”

“Hey don’t talk about Blu like that,” Kyle spat. Blu shot his fiancée the bird.

“Ya whatever jackass,” Kaleb sniped, “You know who I meant.”

“Yeah, we do. If you two don’t find a way to start getting along, Kyle and I are going to lock you both in a room with nothing but lube and condoms. Don’t bother coming out until you work out who’s a top, bottom or versatile.” Blu said pointing his butter knife accusingly at Kaleb.

“I’m not the one with a problem,” Kaleb stood up walking out of the room and looked at Khan, “Growl at me, and I’ll tie your leash to the bumper of the car before Kyle goes for a drive.”

“Leave him alone Kaleb, god you’ve been in such a mood,” Kyle stared at Kaleb’s retreating back, “Khan we will go for a walk after I finish eating my cereal.”

Khan barked once and ran to where they kept his leash.

*****

Thursday evening, Davis ushered the guys and one whining Kaleb into the classroom, “Kaleb quit whining like a bitch.”

Kaleb glared at Davis, “Shut up you miserable ass,” Kaleb shoved his way past the other three.

Kaleb walked up to the instructor, “I’m Kaleb Remmington I’ve been dragged here against my will,” pointing at Davis, “Blame him for anything that catches fire.”

“Son, take a spot at your counter, I suspect if you were dragged here, there was a good reason,” said the Mark Wahlberg of cooking classes, before turning his back but not before winking at Davis.

“Whatever,” Kaleb sulked his way to his assigned cooking station. Picking up a pink apron waving it in the air, “Kyle look it’s your color.”

Kyle shook his head, “Yo Wahlberg, teach Kaleb how to not make powdered eggs out of real ones while cooking.” Kyle smirked picking up a rainbow-colored apron and placing it on himself. Blu picked up an apron and put it on, it was sky blue with a frilly lace fringe. He leaned over and kissed Kyle then posed his new look.

“Stylish Babe,” Kyle laughed along with Blu.

Kaleb picked up three eggs from his station and started juggling them until one strayed and splattered on the instructor's workstation, “Oops,” Kaleb shrugged his shoulders chuckling, “Sorry.” Kyle shot daggers in Kaleb’s direction.

Mark as the boys called him, stopped talking and raised his eyebrow at Kaleb. He picked up a dry cloth and ran it under the tap and threw it at Kaleb hitting him in the face, then turned back to the person he was speaking to.

“Thanks,” Kaleb called out as he wiped his face and hands throwing the towel at Davis hitting him in the back of the head. “Oh, that slipped sorry,” Kaleb smirked at Davis.

Davis took the towel and walked to the instructor’s bench and started cleaning up after Kaleb. Mark came over quickly to help Davis. “You shouldn’t be doing this, get your friend there to clean up after himself.”

“Ha! Yeah right,” Davis rolled his eyes, “he’s a two-year-old.”

“I think that gentleman over there doesn’t have a cooking partner if you’d rather not join your friend.” Mark pointed to the guy who had come rushing through the door in his firefighter work uniform. Davis looked over to where the man was pointing.

“Oh, hell yes,” Davis muttered to himself and walked over to the guy. Once he reached him, Davis smiled and put out his hand, “Hi, I’m Davis, mind if I join you. I don’t have a partner either.”

“I’m Tom,” Davis ran his eyes over the young Tom Selleck wannabe causing him to shiver. “I uh… you’re cute,” Tom chuckled at himself in disbelief while shaking Davis’ hand.

“You’re not so bad yourself,” Davis blushed. He wasn’t used to being so forward with others, but Kaleb was really grating his nerves. Kaleb was staring at the two as the scene unfolded before his eyes.

“Thanks,” Tom smiled and wiped his sweating palms on his uniform, “I’m not usually so bold, but damn I couldn’t control myself.”

Blu nudged Kyle, then pointed to Kaleb saying nothing. The smile fell from Kyle’s face as he watched his brother’s usual jovial demeanor decaying rapidly. “Kaleb, why don’t you join us here, you don’t have to do it by yourself,” Blu offered, as he reached over and squeezed Kyle’s hand.

“I’ll be fine, thanks though Blu,” Kaleb focused his eyes on the instructor.

Mark started the class, and all eyes were on him for the moment. He went through all the typical beginnings of any course, then announced they would be cooking a simple dish – pork chops and steamed vegetables. The instructor talked about timing and when to cook each item. Then ran through the correct way to prepare and cook the vegetables as they would go on before the meat. Class went pretty quickly, Kyle keeping one eye on his brother and Blu had his watching Davis. As they couldn’t concentrate properly, their meal turned out… edible, with a dash of ‘crap now I have to eat this.’ Mark went from cooking station to station, making suggestions and comments of the end result. Nobody was more surprised than the four boys when the instructor picked up Kaleb's food to show the class. He explained how Kaleb had done a perfect job, and it was the perfect example of a well-cooked meal.

Kaleb walked over to Kyle and Blu, “I guess I’m still the smart blonde Kyle, and I’ve learned how not to burn everything,” glancing toward a happy looking Davis talking away to Tommy boy.

Kyle patted Kaleb’s shoulder, “Good job Kaleb, I’m really proud of you. No more charcoal surprise for dinner in our house.”

On the way out of the classroom, Wahlberg pulled Kaleb aside complimenting him on how quickly he picked up on cooking techniques urging him to continue with cooking classes and possibly further in educational endeavors. Kaleb thanked him as he joined Blu and Kyle, “Guy ole Marky Mark thinks I should continue cooking classes, he said I picked up on techniques quickly even.”

“Nice job Chef,” Kyle chuckled putting Kaleb in a headlock, “Keep learning, so we aren’t eating pork chops every day.”

Davis walked up to the trio all smiles, “I’m going for a drink I’ll be home later,” Kaleb’s happiness faded in a heartbeat as Davis walked away.

“Hey Kaleb, let’s go celebrate your success and get dessert. Your choice anywhere you want to go, we should probably check on Khan first though. You did shut your bedroom door right?” Blu laughed.

“Uh, maybe?” Kaleb grimaced not really sure if he did or not.

“Just messin’ with ya, he’s in the backyard,” Blu and Kyle laughed at the look of relief that washed over Kaleb.

*****

Saturday morning rolled around, Kyle walked into the house, Blu had just picked him up from a professional driving lesson and dropped Davis off at work. They moved into the living room to find Kaleb almost hysterical. The phone pressed up against his ear and Khan sitting on his lap like he had backed up and sat on top of Kaleb. Every time Kaleb tried to move the dog, he growled, leaving him trapped where he was. Blu and Kyle cracked up, until Kaleb turned his daggers on them, looking distraught.

“GET HIM OFF NOW!” Kaleb screamed, “Fuckin’ Rudolph destroyed another person's life. I hope that miserable asshole dies and rots in hell!”

“Khan down,” Kyle pointed to the floor, “Destroyed who’s life?” Khan moved off of Kaleb and sat by Kyle side.

Kaleb stood up pacing in circles around the living room while rubbing his temple, “Christopher’s,” he growled.

“I don’t understand what you’re talking about?” Kyle looked quizzically at Kaleb.

“Christopher’s Dad, Mr. Van der Berg killed himself a few days ago,” Kaleb sunk into the couch, “Christopher hasn’t heard from him since the fallout from before the end of school. Today he got a phone call from his father’s executive assistant to tell him about his suicide.”

“Wow,” Kyle stood in the living room with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

“Why don’t Kyle and I drive you over to Topher. He’ll obviously need someone to make sure he’s okay. I know you two aren’t quite happy with him right now, but seriously you’ve known him a long time. To my knowledge, he only has the two of you here.” Blu said sensitively.

Kaleb stood up and was starting to pace the room. Kyle shook his head, “I don’t get it,” looking at Kaleb, “Why would he do it?”

Kaleb stood still for a moment, “Dear old Rudolph demanded the $10 million that he loaned Christopher’s father since Chris didn’t do as Rudy ordered.”

“That mother fucker!” Kyle yelled.

“Guys are you going to stand here and yell and scream or take care of Topher. I’m not saying you have to like it, but that guy needs you two right now.”

Blu looked at the brothers and jangled his keys. Khan ran to the door ready for a ride in the car. Blu picked up the leash and headed for the door. Kyle sighed and accepted his fate of allowing Christopher back into his life.

“Let’s go, Kaleb, before I change my mind.” Kyle put his arm around Kaleb’s back, “That miserable prick is gonna pay.”

Kaleb shrugged his shoulders, “I’m calling the asshole after we get back.”

“Just remember he will try and control you with money the same as he did me,” Kyle warned Kaleb as they walked to the car.

“I know,” Kaleb muttered under his breath, “Shit has to change, I’m tired of living under Rudolph’s control.”

Kyle opened the car door and crawled in, “Just be prepared for the worst Kaleb.”

Kaleb opened the back passenger door starting to crawl in he was met by Khan’s snout, “Move it you overgrown horse,” Khan let out a growl and scooted to the other side of the seat.

“Kaleb, just know that your brother and I have your back. In my opinion, for what it’s worth, you’ll be happier once you’ve wiped your hands of him. Kyle has changed so much now that your Dad doesn’t hold anything over him. He’s a lot happier than he used to be, don’t you agree?” Blu said as they backed out of the driveway.

“Blu I know he’s happier without Rudolph and Penelope,” Kaleb ran his hand over his reddened face, “It’s time for me to stand up for what’s right. It sure as hell isn’t Rudolph and Penelope’s.”

“I know it’s scary Kaleb, but you don’t seem like the type to be afraid of a challenge to me. Between the three of us getting jobs and a little help from my folks we should be able to manage the tuition for you both. Things will be tight, but so what, it’s better than the alternative. I know we bicker and whatever Kaleb, but we’re family, and we’ll be okay if we stick together,” Blu told Kaleb sincerely. “If Topher is in a bad way call my Mom, she’ll be able to help him. You know what she’s like.”

“Thanks, the both of you made my mind up, and I’m gonna call Rudolph after we get back home tonight, and end this shit,” Kaleb sounded more determined than ever before.

“Hey Shit-head, put your friggin’ seatbelt on. How many times do you have to be told? Geez, you’re like a five-year-old,” Blu rolled his eyes at Kyle.

Kaleb reached for the seatbelt and Khan snapped at his hand, “Back off furball, I’m not getting yelled at over you,” Kaleb fastened the belt shaking his head as Khan hung his head out the window with his jowls flapping in the wind.

*****

The trio and Khan returned home with a pizza in hand, Khan rushed to his food dish to curb his appetite as Blu and Kyle began to set the table for supper.

“Do you think we should have left Christopher alone?” Kaleb asked feeling guilty.

“You didn’t really get a choice Kaleb, he just about pushed us out the door. I’ll take you over there in the morning, but maybe tonight after dinner give him a call.” Blu offered Kaleb.

Kaleb headed into Kyle’s studio to call his father.

Kaleb dialed the asshole’s phone. “Kaleb?” Rudolph answered.

“You’re an asshole,” Kaleb stated boldly.

“Excuse me, boy,” Rudolph huffed, “You better watch the way you speak to me.”

“Fuck you, fuck your money, and fuck Penelope,” Kaleb angrily spat, “Are you happy, you destroy every person’s life you come in contact with?”

“Boy you know I don’t like being talked to in the tone you’re using,” Rudolph snidely remarked, “You will not talk to me that way ever Kaleb. You like going to your cushy little college?”

“Asshole, I’m over eighteen if you forgot. You can’t make decisions for me anymore, I’ve never needed you, it was always Kyle that was there for me when I was growing up and guess what? He’s still there for me, and so is Blu!” Kaleb yelled over the phone.

“I’m not discussing the faggots boy,” Rudolph sniped, “You wanna suck cock like those two?”

Kaleb paced the room quietly for a few seconds, “Rudolph, what’s so bad with loving a person for who they are?”

“It’s unnatural, it’s immoral…” Rudolph was on a roll until Kaleb cut him off.

“Unnatural and immoral,” Kaleb screamed, “What about you using money to control people and push them to the point of killing themselves?”

“It was a mere business transaction,” Rudolph stated flatly, “You will never understand, I take what is mine.”

“You’re right Rudolph, I’ll never understand how your narrow-minded self can have no feelings or remorse. I hope you and Penelope die a miserable, lonely life because you have no more family,” Kaleb roared.

“You’ve made a big mistake Kaleb, you’re gonna learn a hard lesson like your brother,” Rudolph threatened.

“Go to hell,” Kaleb ended the call and walked out to the dining room where Blu and Kyle were sitting.

Kyle looked at his brother, “So how did it go?”

Kaleb sat down grabbing a bottle of water that was sitting on the table taking a long swig, “Probably the way you expected. He bad mouthed you, and all he did was a mere business transaction… a fucking business transaction that devastated Chris because he didn’t bow down to the great Rudolph, fuckin’ prick…” Kaleb pulled his wallet out of his pants pocket and removed Rudolph’s credit card breaking it in half before throwing it on the table. Khan popped his head up at the snap of the card, then walked over to Kaleb and put his head on Kaleb’s lap, sitting next to him.

Kyle got up went to Kaleb wrapping his arms around him, “We’re all in this together Kaleb, Blu and I will always have your back.”

 

Thank you to our Beta Readers and Editor for their dedication, hard work, and suggestions. A very special thank you to our readers that have been patient while I have dealt with the chaos in my life, the other stories will be receiving their new chapters soon.
Copyright © 2017Aaron Hawke & JT Babbage; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 43
  • Love 13
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 4
  • Angry 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I hope you didn’t let Kaleb and Davis have their fight just so they could split up and find new partners. While Davis and the firefighters sounds like there are possibilities, I do not want you to pair Kaleb with Topher! Redemption is fine and all, but that’s going too far!  ;-)

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, ObicanDecko said:

I hope Kaleb realizes what he's missing and gets back together with Davis.

Yes, but would Davis be interested in Kaleb now that he’s met the firefighter? (Personally I prefer the usually much leaner EMTs. But neither of those profession, nor the police, is particularly welcoming to LGBTQs.)

Link to comment
43 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I hope you didn’t let Kaleb and Davis have their fight just so they could split up and find new partners. While Davis and the firefighters sounds like there are possibilities, I do not want you to pair Kaleb with Topher! Redemption is fine and all, but that’s going too far!  ;-)

Just have to wait and find out, not sure what is happening between the two other than a big rift.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
36 minutes ago, ObicanDecko said:

Wow I feel sorry for Christopher's family :( I hope Kaleb realizes what he's missing and gets back together with Davis.

It's just Christopher, but Kaleb's softening to him. Time can heal wounds.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
26 minutes ago, IBEX said:

...and Khan ever the perceptive one!

Khan definitely knew when he was able to fill a void.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
55 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Yes, but would Davis be interested in Kaleb now that he’s met the firefighter? (Personally I prefer the usually much leaner EMTs. But neither of those profession, nor the police, is particularly welcoming to LGBTQs.)

Ofc I definitely wouldn't blame Davis for that, I mean who doesn't love a firefighter :*)

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Great chapter! I love firefighters, so great touch. Davis deserves someone who values him as more than a fuck buddy, or values him at all for that matter. Kaleb made his bed, now he has to lay in it. However, I don't think u should pair Kaleb with Christopher. I think he's done way too much damage to go that far. I absolutely love Kahn! Good judge of character. Kaleb was a whiney bitch pretty much the whole chapter. He deserved the growls Kahn gave him! Lol!

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, droughtquake said:

I hope you didn’t let Kaleb and Davis have their fight just so they could split up and find new partners. While Davis and the firefighters sounds like there are possibilities, I do not want you to pair Kaleb with Topher! Redemption is fine and all, but that’s going too far!  ;-)

I think this is just a bump in the road for Kaleb and Davis.  They'll get over it.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Excuse my French but that miserable fucking cunt Rudolph. More that his nose would be red after I got done with him. I think Kaleb and Davis should be locked in a room together and sort it out. I guarantee they'll either be dead or humping like wild rabbits. I love Khan! BTW it wasn't short of rape if the other was willing!!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Hmmm...I'm going to go out on a limb here and hope that Christopher reunites Kyle and Kaleb, are we forgetting that this youngster was put in an awful situation by Rude Prick, and as a result has lost his father!! I think he deserves sympathy and a bit of forgiveness and love...geezzzzzzzzz, he's a kid!! Their friendship would be one more thing that the Rude's could check off of their destroyed list...NOOOO! Good luck to Davis with his fireman...-_- Great chapter...Kahn is very perceptive and loves Kaleb!:wub:

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Great chapter.  Kaleb as a gourmet cook??????   Who would have thunk it.  Feeling horrible for Christopher. Another life Rudolph has ruined.  And Khan, baby boy come to your Uncle Glennish and get some Lovin and spoiling before I return you to your daddy’s Blu and Kyle. 😘 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
7 hours ago, jaysalmn said:

Great chapter! I love firefighters, so great touch. Davis deserves someone who values him as more than a fuck buddy, or values him at all for that matter. Kaleb made his bed, now he has to lay in it. However, I don't think u should pair Kaleb with Christopher. I think he's done way too much damage to go that far. I absolutely love Kahn! Good judge of character. Kaleb was a whiney bitch pretty much the whole chapter. He deserved the growls Kahn gave him! Lol!

Davis is just a bit peeved at Kaleb, sooner or later they will have to discuss the issues between them. Christopher has issues of his own to be dealt with. Khan is going to add a whole new dynamic to the family.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Terry P said:

I think this is just a bump in the road for Kaleb and Davis.  They'll get over it.

Let's hope so or Kyle and Blu might do something rash to the both of them.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Excuse my French but that miserable fucking cunt Rudolph. More that his nose would be red after I got done with him. I think Kaleb and Davis should be locked in a room together and sort it out. I guarantee they'll either be dead or humping like wild rabbits. I love Khan! BTW it wasn't short of rape if the other was willing!!!

@Wesley8890 your right about Rudolph, unfortunately, he doesn't care who he destroys in the process of whatever the hell he does. Kaleb and Davis that's becoming a mess.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Onim said:

Hmmm...I'm going to go out on a limb here and hope that Christopher reunites Kyle and Kaleb, are we forgetting that this youngster was put in an awful situation by Rude Prick, and as a result has lost his father!! I think he deserves sympathy and a bit of forgiveness and love...geezzzzzzzzz, he's a kid!! Their friendship would be one more thing that the Rude's could check off of their destroyed list...NOOOO! Good luck to Davis with his fireman...-_- Great chapter...Kahn is very perceptive and loves Kaleb!:wub:

@Onim I think the boys are trying to rekindle their friendship, but I'm sure they are apprehensive but Rudolph is the master manipulator.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Crazyd1965 said:

Great chapter.  Daddy PRICK needs to be taught a lesson in morals. 

@Crazyd1965 thanks for reading Rudolph does need a huge lesson but I'm not sure who wants to step up and teach him one.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Some people are just beyond redemption, and in the end they usually end up with what they truly deserve.  Did we ever find out who the mysterious guy was that kept popping up?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

It's probably only a minor victory but having lost both sons Rudolph and Pene are not going to be able to pretend parenthood in high society anymore. I'd like to think they will get theirs but sadly the truly evil always seem untouchable while innocents continue to suffer.

If Davis ends up with the firefighter, maybe theres something brewing with chef Marky and future cooking lessons with Kaleb. I could gorgive Topher for being a pawn in Rudolph's machinations, but I'm not forgetting he has a bit of a homophobic streak and that's all on him.

As for Khan......good boy!!!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..