Jump to content
    Dahawk
  • Author
  • 3,884 Words
  • 5,143 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Struggling Forward - 7. First Thanksgiving

First Thanksgiving:

Kyle came out of his final music lesson shuffling his student past Kaleb and Davis, who were standing in the living room making a spectacle of themselves over being apart for Thanksgiving. Once Kyle returned inside he stood in the doorway watching the newest couple ogle over one another, shaking his head.

Kyle cleared his throat, “Excuse me, but couldn’t you guys have done that after my student left… or even done that in one of your bedrooms?”

Kaleb pulled back from the passionate kiss he was in the process of giving Davis wiping his face and puffy lips, “We weren’t doing nothin’.”

Kyle cocked his head, “Really so I only had to practically drag a ten-year-old out the door and both of you were doing nothing?” Kyle pointed at Davis and then Kaleb.

Kaleb gave a pleading look to Davis, “But we aren’t gonna see each other for the holiday break,” Kaleb whined like a little kid.

“Sorry Kyle, we’ll try to be more careful when you have students here,” Davis turned his focus back to Kaleb, then leaned in and they kissed again. Their hands wandering all over each other.

Khan came up alongside Kyle and sat down staring at the duo and started howling.

Blu entered from the front door home from work, taking his shoes off, seeing Kaleb and Davis he rolled his eyes to Kyle, “Hey love kittens, do that in your room for Christ’s sake. Nobody wants to see that.” Blu then walked over to his fiancee and kissed him while his hand went to Khan’s head and pet him at the same time. Doug managed to get Blu a job at the local Nursery working from four until seven, six mornings a week. However, this week Blu had been asked to do some hours in the afternoon, as a co-worker was on vacation.

Kaleb gasped to catch his breath, “Hey Blu, when did you get home?” Kaleb straightened his shirt, and then nonchalantly readjusted his package.

Blu frowned, “Just now dickhead, if you weren’t giving ya boyfriend there a tonsillectomy you would have seen me.” Blu put his arms around Kyle’s waist, “Hey, Blondie, I’m wrecked,” he kissed Kyle again, “I need a bath, you wanna join me, make sure I’m clean?”

Kyle kissed Blu, “Sure Babe,” He grabbed Blu’s hand, “Davis, have a safe trip home and a Happy Thanksgiving.”

“Bye Davis,” Blu called out as he dragged Kyle up the stairs.

*****

“Kyle’s phone,” Blu answered Kyles phone.

“Hey, Blu,” Charlie’s bubbly sweet voice rang in his ear.

“Hi, Girly, what’s going on?”

“I’m just calling to see if Kyle and I are still going to get groceries today for Thanksgiving dinner,” Charlie chirped.

“Hang on Baby Girl, I’ll go and get Kyle for you.”

“BLONDIE!” Blu called out.

“Coming Babe,” Kyle walked out of the study wrapping his arm around Blu’s waist, “What’s up?”

“Charlie wants to know if you are still going grocery shopping with her today,” Blu held the phone out for Kyle to take.

“Yeah we are, is she meeting us here or does she want us to pick her up?” Kyle asked as he pulled Blu into a tighter embrace.

“Oh man, you want me to come with you guys?” Blu whined.

“It’s ok you get some rest,” Kyle kissed the side of Blu’s head, “You look tired after working so much.”

“No, no, I’ll come with you, who’s gonna drive?” Blu sighed, “Just let me have a nap for an hour.”

Kyle took Blu by the hand ushering him to their room, “Have I told you,” stopping him at the side of the bed and kissing Blu tenderly, “how much I love you?” Kyle stripped Blu’s shirt and pants off of him then pushed him back on the bed. Kyle kissed and licked his way to Blu’s boxer briefs sliding them down, “Mmm beautiful.” Kyle gave Blu a blowjob that made his toes curl, “That should help you sleep, Babe,” Kyle kissed Blu and tucked the blanket around him.

*****

“Come on Blondie, let’s go,” Blu called up the stairs, as he swung the keys around his finger.

Kyle came running down the stairs pulling on his jacket and snagging the keys off of Blu’s finger, “Cool, I’m driving.” Kyle smiled, “You gotta admit my driving has improved since I took those driving lessons.”

“Yes it has, we’ll practice your parking after the holidays, then maybe you can go for your test and have your license before Christmas break. I’ll let you drive the entire way to Mom and Dad’s,” Blu smiled at Kyle, “I’m proud of you Blondie.”

“Thanks, Babe,” Kyle leaned in kissing Blu, grabbing his hand pulling Blu out the door. The drive was slow due to holiday drivers, which provoked a little road rage in Kyle, he leaned out the window shouting ‘you stupid mother fucker,’ after an elderly woman cut him off and flipped him the bird.

Once they pulled into the parking lot at Charlie and Liv’s apartment building, Kyle parked the car still muttering ‘mother fucker under his breath.’ Kyle turned to Blu, “Can you believe I got flipped off by a little grandma? You could barely see her head over the top of the steering wheel.”

Charlie came down and hopped in the backseat, “Thanks for picking me up.”

Kyle glanced in the rearview mirror, “No problem, we’re glad to do it. We can all share in the pleasantries of holiday drivers.”

“The holidays definitely bring out the worst in people,” Charlie said as she fastened her seatbelt, “speaking of which, Liv and I have been hearing rumors that Chipper is back.

“What the fuck is he doing here?” Kyle sighed as stared at Charlie, “He was expelled…”

“I guess that doesn’t matter when your Daddy has money and friends with the Chancellor,” Charlie growled, “All I can do is either change schools, or avoid him as best I can.”

Kyle pulled out of the parking lot onto the main road as a light snow started falling, “Great now the assholes will forget how to drive because it’s snowing,” Kyle grumbled.

Blu snickered next to Kyle, “I love you, you crazy guy.”

“I love you more,” Kyle kept his eyes on the road waiting for the next person attempting to play real-life bumper cars, “Charlie, what are you girls doing for Christmas?”

“Hmm… nothing, we can’t afford to go to Liv’s parents, and they aren’t in a place financially to fly her home for the holidays. We haven’t really made any plans,” Charlie shrugged a shoulder looking at Kyle in the rearview mirror. Kyles eyes wrinkling from the sympathetic smile he gave her.

“Why don’t you come back to Mom and Dad’s with us,” Blu said peering into the back where Charlie was sitting.

“Thanks, Blu, I’ll talk to Liv when we get back,” Charlie answered, “Where is Kaleb today?”

“Numbnuts has a gig today,” Blu replied.

Charlie screwed up her face, “A gig, I didn’t know he was in a band. I thought music was your thing, Kyle?”

“He’s not into music,” Kyle chuckled as he shook his head, “He’s a fuckin’ clown.”

“What do you mean?” Charlie seemed confused.

“Like Bozo the party clown,” Kyle laughed, “You known makeup, red nose, big goofy ass shoes.”

“Nuh-uh, no way!” Charlie started belly laughing.

“Yes way,” Blu laughed, “You should see Khan go completely nuts when he’s dressed in his outfit. He hates it, the first time Khan saw him in it he pinned him to the ground. When we finally got Kaleb on his feet, Khan pissed on his leg. It was hilarious. He even had to go to a kids party with dog piss on his leg.”

Charlie was rolling around the backseat, laughing, “Oh my God,” she said, “I’m going to piss my pants.”

Kyle continued laughing as they pulled into the supermarket and parked the car, “You girls need to come over sometime when he has to work. The car that the clowns use is so funny, Kaleb feels humiliated from the big fiberglass clown that’s attached to the roof; We haven’t even mentioned the clown paint scheme that it has,” Kyle opened his car door and stepped out tilting his head back enjoying the snow landing on it, like he was a little kid.

“Holy crap, I’m texting Liv, I wanna be there when he gets home this afternoon.” Charlie immediately started texting Liv, as they were walking toward the supermarket doors. About three seconds later she received a text back.

“Liv’s in, can we pick her up on the way back to your place,” Charlie’s eyes glinting with mischief.

Kyle danced around in the snow, “Sure we can. Babe, how much snow do we need to go sled riding?”

“A hell of a lot more than this, but I promise we’ll go when the conditions are right,” Blu promised Kyle.

“Ah,” Kyle exclaimed and headed inside, “Let’s get this over with, I hate grocery shopping.”

The crew made their rounds through the market finding the things they thought they needed. Kyle scampered off and came back with two pumpkins, “This should make enough pies right?”

“I don’t know, Kaleb’s the cook, just put them in, if we need more we’ll come back,” Blu told him.

“What’s left on the list Blu?” Charlie asked.

“Uh, maple syrup, brown sugar, and flour.”

“You guys find the maple syrup, I’ll get the sugar and flour and meet you at the checkout,” Charlie didn’t wait for the boys to answer and went off to find her items. The boys found the maple syrup and jostled their way through the overcrowded supermarket to wait at the checkout. Every register had at least six customers waiting with full carts. Kyle sighed and Blu rolled his eyes as they stood and waited. Charlie waltzed up beside them and put the items in the cart and then pointed out the window, “It’s really starting to come down out there.”

The three friends looked over the people in front of them and watched as the heavy snow fell outside the window, “I better drive home Blondie, the roads are gonna be nightmarish with the snow and holiday traffic.

Once the boys were through the registers they bumped into Chris, “Hey Topher,” Blu greeted Chris with a handshake, “You coming for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, we forgot to tell you before you moved back to your dorm room.”

“Uh… are you sure? I mean I appreciate the invite,” Christopher studied Blu’s face, “I’m not family though.”

Blu tilted his head, “You can’t honestly believe that, even though they were still mad at you, they were there when you needed them weren’t they?”

“Yeah, you’re right,” Christopher dropped his head looking in his shopping bag pulling out a frozen turkey microwave dinner waving it around. “I’m sure you’re dinner will be a lot better than a nuke’m meal any day,” Christopher chuckled.

“Right, now it’s cold, I’m tired, I’m over shopping with all these crazy ass holiday shoppers. Get your ass in the car, we’ve got to pick up Liv on the way, grab a bag Topher, you can sleep on the lounge, it will be a lot warmer than your dorm room. Let’s go you lot, we’re done,” Blu said ushering his friends out to the car.

As they loaded the groceries into the trunk of the car, the group chatted and joked around.

“Oh look at the huge group of pussies,” A voice called out.

Kyle spotted its source, “What the fuck are you doing here? And what do you want?” Kyle pushed Charlie behind him with his left hand as his right hand clenched into a fist.

“Not too friendly there Kyle, my ol’ friend,” Chipper made his presence visible to the rest of the group, “I should’ve drugged your tight ass, instead of the tramp behind you.”

Christopher heard enough, landing a punch to Chipper’s nose causing a loud cracking sound, “Stay the fuck away from them or I…” Christopher grabbed Chipper’s jacket and drew his arm back preparing to punch him again, “I’ll kill you, don’t touch Kyle or Charlie ever.

Charlie let out a scream, Blu stepped forward, “Blondie, get Charlie in the car,” he said throwing Kyle the keys. Blu then grabbed Christopher’s arm and pulled him away from the asshole groaning from the ground holding his face. “Enough Topher, you made your point,” Christopher was shaking with rage. “Come on Bud, get in the car, I’ll take care of this piece of shit.”

Christopher got into the back seat with Charlie, shaking his hand and trying to flex it. Blu was the only one left outside with Chipper. He nudged the asshole with his foot, “Get up asshole and move along, just be thankful it wasn’t Kyle,” Chipper laid there groaning holding his face. “I’m serious dickhead, move your ass because we’re leaving and I’ll just back up over you.” Blu walked away and got in the driver's seat, started up the car, put it in reverse and slowly moved backward. At the last second, he saw Chipper jump up and move out of the way. Blu rolled down his window, as he reversed by Chipper he said, “Happy Holidays, fuckstick.”

As Blu was driving back to the college, Kyle was leaning into the backseat from the front to check out Christopher’s hand. He looked in the mirror to see how Charlie was doing.

“Hey Girly, are you okay,” Blu asked.

“I’m fine Blu, thank you. I think Christopher might have broken a bone in his hand though,” Charlie scrunched up her nose as she bent over to have a look with Kyle.

*****

Blu parked the car in the drive behind Davis’s car, “What the hell is Davis doing back,” Blu said to himself out loud.

The crew disembarked their ride huddling around the trunk waiting to unload their bounty as snow continued to blanket the ground. As they started pulling groceries from the trunk, Lily’s van pulled in behind them. Doug, Lily, and Nan all offered a hand with the groceries. As they were walking up the sidewalk the clown mobile pulled up to the curb, Kaleb hopped out of car joking with the other clowns until he turned around witnessing the looks on everybody’s faces that were focused on him in his garb.

Christopher laughed while he pointed at Kaleb, “What the fuck Kaleb? You really are a clown now…”

“Oh,” Liv started laughing, “my,” she bent over in hysterics, “God.”

“I can’t believe my eyes, I thought you were kidding,” Charlie wasn’t doing any better than Liv holding in her laughter.

Kaleb cut him off, “Zip it, it’s money,” Kaleb shrugged his shoulders.

“Shit, Mini-Muffin, if you needed money this bad, you should have become a stripper. I’d see that show,” Nan called out to Kaleb. Lily stood off to the side looking uncomfortable.

Kyle opened the front door to the house and Khan scrambled out the door growling setting his eyes on his intended target. Khan leaped through the air slamming into Kaleb sinking his teeth into the costume sending them both sliding across the snow-covered ground. Kaleb grumbled, “Khan, get the fuck off me!”

Kyle sat his bag of groceries down, “Khan! Down, we’ve been over this it’s just Kaleb,” Khan released Kaleb leaving a glob of drool on Kaleb’s chest and then sniffed around before peeing on the costume yet again.

“Kyle God dammit that’s twice now he’s done that to me,” Kaleb yelled.

“Khan,” Kyle patted his leg and Khan farted audibly as he turned away from Kaleb and trotted to Kyle.

Kaleb waved his hand in front of his face as he got up, “Really Khan? Give me a break you prick.”

“Stop being mean Kaleb,” Kyle glared at his brother, “He’s only a puppy.”

Doug walked over and gave Kaleb a hand to get up on his feet, it was more out of pity than anything else because the older gentleman was raucously laughing.

“A huge damn puppy that only pisses on me…” Kaleb walked towards the front door, “Oh, and add he now farts on me. Seriously, Khan needs some manners.”

“He’s all right, I’ve seen you pee in the backyard and you fart all over the house, he’s just being led by your example,” Blu grinned.

Kaleb walked briskly past the rest of the group into their house, he spotted Davis and rushed to his side wrapping him in a hug and picked up where they left off earlier in the day.

Khan pranced to the archway of the living room and sat down cocking his head whimpering.

Kyle walked up to Khan and peered into the living room, “Jesus Christ,” Kyle shook his head and went to put groceries away.

Christopher walked into the kitchen laughing, “How long has the bitch been in heat?” Kyle looked dumbfounded at Christopher. “Kaleb,” Christopher chuckled.

“Oh,” Kyle shrugged his shoulders, “Since the night you guys went out. Nothing is beyond their imagination, creative bastards.” Kyle sorted some of the groceries and leaned against the counter, “The other day Khan woke Blu and me up whining, I figured he needed outside. I came down here he was sitting at the laundry room door crying, so I opened the door and saw more than I ever wanted to see,” Kyle pointed toward the door, “they… they were in there on the washing machine going at it like rabbits.”

Christopher’s mouth opened and closed multiple times without any words, “Mhmm…” Christopher ran his hand over his face, “Wow.”

Blu ran into the kitchen carrying two bags, slamming them on the counter, “Gotta go, lease ran out on breakfast,” Blu yelled as he flew back out of the kitchen.

*****

Thanksgiving morning Kyle woke up to the smell of coffee and bacon wafting through the house. Kyle pulled on some ragged looking sweatpants and a t-shirt letting his nose lead the way to the kitchen. As he rounded the corner rubbing his eyes, he spotted Khan sitting beside Lily as she fed him bacon.

“Mom,” Kyle called out, “He doesn’t eat people food, we’ll go broke feeding him that and it’s unhealthy for him.”

Lily shrugged a shoulder, smiled sweetly apologizing, “Sorry Kyle, but I asked him first, and he said you let him eat bacon.” She moved the bacon away from the edge of the counter because Khan could just put his head up on the counter and take it.

“Do you want to give me a hand with the breakfast?” Lily asked Kyle.

“I’m not allowed to touch anything in the kitchen,” Kyle held up a finger and walked to the laundry room door and opened it, “Kaleb is the spin cycle done? Mom needs your help, and good morning Davis.”

“Morning Kyle,” Davis answered sheepishly, the second time in a week he’d been caught with Kaleb in the laundry room.

Kaleb stumbled out of room straightening his clothes, “Morning Mom,” Kaleb glared at his brother, mouthing ‘a-s-s-h-o-l-e’ to Kyle for interrupting his morning cleaning duties.

“Morning Sweetie, if you want to mix the eggs, I’ll take care of the bacon and make the toast. When breakfast is over did you want to help me and Nan get the dinner started for this afternoon? I’ll show you how to prepare and roast the turkey and make pumpkin pie.” Lily told Kaleb.

Blu came into the kitchen walking over to Kyle, gave him a quick kiss, “Morning Blondie, I’m just going to jump in the shower, and I’ll come down and give these guys a hand.”

“Mornin’,” Kyle rubbed Blu’s shoulder affectionately, “How was work?”

“Yeah, good, it was a quick day because I didn’t have to move anything around. Gotta love holidays,” Blu winked at Kyle, “Since your not needed in here, how ‘bout we save some water?”

Kyle’s eyes darted from Blu to Lily, “Uh… ya… I… I’ll come get your shower adjusted,” He answered nervously.

“What the hell was that Kyle?” Blu laughed as they walked up to the second floor. “She knows we have sex Blondie, she’d probably be oblivious if she walked in on us. No-one in this family gives one iota.”

“But it’s your Mom,” Kyle stumbled over his own words.

“How the hell do you think I got here, cabbage patch kids and the stork are a myth. Where did you think babies come from?” Blu was laughing harder.

Kyle shrugged his shoulders, “I know how to make babies asshole, wait you’re gonna be the first male to conceive after we are finished. Do twins or triplets run in your family?”

“Bring it on, long wand,” Blu ran for the bathroom once they hit the landing.

Kyle shook his head and followed along nonchalantly, “I have to conserve my energy, you’re so demanding and bossy.”

“I’ll show you bossy,” Blu said ripping clothes off of Kyle.

“I forgot pushy too,” Kyle chuckled and kissed Blu backing him into the bathroom.

Twenty-three and a half minutes later, the two boys returned to the kitchen, well sated and ravished. Khan lifted his head as his two Daddies walked into the kitchen, the rest of the family were seated around the small table. Christopher looked on in horror as Blu’s family was decimating the food.

“Dig in Topher, before you miss out, and get nothing at all,” Blu grabbed a plate and handed it to Kyle and took one loading it up with breakfast niceties. Once he finished he switched plates with Kyle and loaded up another plate. The two boys then jumped up and sat on the counter to eat their breakfast with the family.

Kyle took a bite of his food and stared at Blu which caught Kaleb’s attention, “Jesus Christ you interrupted us earlier you went and done the same shit. You’re an asshole, Kyle,” Kaleb shook his head, “So when are the twins due?”

“What?” Kyle almost shouted.

“Give me a break,” Kaleb groaned, “You two are worse than us, I figure Blu has to have at least a couple in the oven.”

“No we’re better than you two, we don’t keep getting caught in compromising positions. So brother-in-law, as far as you’re concerned we’re virgins.”

“If you’re both virgins I’m the fuckin Pope,” Kaleb chortled, “Bow before my holiness.”

“I ain’t bowing anywhere near your hole,” Blu quipped shoving bacon in his trap.

Kyle turned about fifty different shades of red, “So uh Mom and Nan,” Kyle tried changing the subject, “How’s the work on the engagement announcement going?”

“It’s done, the photoshoot you boys did last week went well, they sent us a digital copy for the article. The rest of the photos will be ready to be picked up next week after the holidays are over,” Lily told the boys.

“So when is it going to run Mom?” Blu asked eating his breakfast.

“It will be run in the society pages here next weekend and in California the following weekend,” Nan answered the boys.

“Cool,” Kyle leaned forward from where he was sitting, “Rudolph and Penelope will shit their pants.”

“Happy Thanksgiving Rudy and Penny, eat shit and die,” Blu announced holding up his glass of OJ.

We would like to thank our Editor and Beta-Readers for their hard work. A special thank you to our readers, we appreciate your continuous support and kind words, we always like to hear from each of you. Just a quick update Book 3 to Struggling Forward is now in the process of being planned out so we can make a fairly quick transition when we reach the conclusion of this book. ~ Rob and Joh
Copyright © 2017Aaron Hawke & JT Babbage; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 39
  • Love 13
  • Haha 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I think Khan is jealous. He wants to be the only clown in the family! Kaleb is stealing his attention!  ;-)

 

 

Even my great baker/cook favorite Aunt uses canned pumpkin! She tried using a real pumpkin once and it was too much work with very little difference. Her pumpkin pie is spectacular!  ;-)

Link to comment

Wait you're already working on book three?!?! Is there any length Rudy won't go to? Is Penelope a willing participant in this crapfest of her husbands or is she just being the good wife and obeying her hubby. By the end of the story every male character I like is gonna end up with a hurt hand because of chippy boy

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
43 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I think Khan is jealous. He wants to be the only clown in the family! Kaleb is stealing his attention!  ;-)

 

 

Even my great baker/cook favorite Aunt uses canned pumpkin! She tried using a real pumpkin once and it was too much work with very little difference. Her pumpkin pie is spectacular!  ;-)

Yum i love pumpkin pie... recipe???

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Dahawk said:

Yum i love pumpkin pie... recipe???

I’ve never asked, just enjoyed.

 

My (Lesbian?) Aunt’s multiple-decades-long “roommate” used to bake a two-layered Italian pumpkin pie. I asked for that recipe since her roommate passed about 10 years ago, but she can’t remember if she still has it. Since my Aunt is undergoing severe memory loss, I doubt I’ll ever get it.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

I’ve never asked, just enjoyed.

 

My (Lesbian?) Aunt’s multiple-decades-long “roommate” used to bake a two-layered Italian pumpkin pie. I asked for that recipe since her roommate passed about 10 years ago, but she can’t remember if she still has it. Since my Aunt is undergoing severe memory loss, I doubt I’ll ever get it.

Unfortunately, my gram passed taking her recipes with her also, it's sad that others will never get to experience that food ever again.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
47 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

Unfortunately, my gram passed taking her recipes with her also, it's sad that others will never get to experience that food ever again.

Since it’s my Aunt and not my mother, I don’t expect to inherit the recipes. She has a daughter and four granddaughters, one of whom baked two very tasty pies for Thanksgiving (one apple, one pumpkin). My (Lesbian?) Aunt would be a more likely source since she never had kids and she was closest to my mother.  ;-)

 

This is a good time to remind everyone to ask for their mothers for their favorite recipes while they still can. I didn’t and now I regret not asking. I only have a few recipes that my younger brother asked for that he shared with me. There’s one recipe that I really wish I had gotten. It was something that she got from a grocery store when we lived in Hawaii – I think it might have been from a TV cooking show. I’ve tried searching online, but haven’t found anything yet since I can’t remember the name of the recipe. I may find it eventually since there have to be many people who would have gotten it too.  ;-)

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment
1 minute ago, glennish said:

Poor Khan. Having to deal with everyone else's ssx life. Maybe its time to find him a love interest of his own.  A sweet little French poodle would work. 

If the boys are responsible pet owners, Khan will have been fixed and won’t be worried about things like that. (There are a few people out there who deserve the surgery even more than most pets. But that would be illegal and immoral.)  ;-)

Link to comment

Nice chapter, though I tend to agree with glennish, the thought of that van hitting Chipmonster would've been so 'relaxing' 0:) (Nope..not a violent bone in my body)!! In any case, I was happy that Lily asked Kahn about the bacon first, and he assured her that it went along with his usual eggs, toast and coffee! :yes:Yep!! And 1 hotel room equipped with a respirator, for Christmas, for Kaleb and Davis, please...geezzzzz!!:facepalm:Okkk...:Dready for #3...it's onnnnnnnn now Rude-Penny!! Ya did good!!!:glomp:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
9 hours ago, droughtquake said:

If the boys are responsible pet owners, Khan will have been fixed and won’t be worried about things like that. (There are a few people out there who deserve the surgery even more than most pets. But that would be illegal and immoral.)  ;-)

I want to see Rudolph get his balls cut off first. Then we can get Kahn fixed. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
15 hours ago, droughtquake said:

I’ve never asked, just enjoyed.

 

My (Lesbian?) Aunt’s multiple-decades-long “roommate” used to bake a two-layered Italian pumpkin pie. I asked for that recipe since her roommate passed about 10 years ago, but she can’t remember if she still has it. Since my Aunt is undergoing severe memory loss, I doubt I’ll ever get it.

It's not a decade old recipe but it's quick easy and delicious. If I remember correctly it's 1 large can pumpkin, 2 containers of cool whip and nutmeg and pumpkin spice for flavor. Put in a graham cracker pie crust, place in freezer till set or time to serve.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

At this rate Chip is going to have a face like Destro from G.I.Joe just to go outside without someone destroying his fugly face. Not that he doesn't deserve it.:whistle:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
38 minutes ago, Hellsheild said:

It's not a decade old recipe but it's quick easy and delicious. If I remember correctly it's 1 large can pumpkin, 2 containers of cool whip and nutmeg and pumpkin spice for flavor. Put in a graham cracker pie crust, place in freezer till set or time to serve.

My Aunt’s ‘roommate’ had a different recipe. No graham cracker crust. And it was baked, not frozen. The last time I had it was probably about 40 years ago when we lived near them.  ;-)

Link to comment
20 hours ago, glennish said:

Blu so totally should have backed up over Chipper. I wonder is Chip just an ass on his own or does he have some connection to Rudolf?  Poor Khan. Having to deal with everyone else's ssx life. Maybe its time to find him a love interest of his own.  A sweet little French poodle would work. 

Chipper would've definitely been road kill no doubt. Chippy is definitely solo, no Rudolph involvement. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
19 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Kaleb and Davis make a cute couple, love how Kyle keeps catching them in the laundry room. They sound like they had a good thanksgiving. Looking forward to the engagement notice in the Society Pages and the reaction of Penelope and Rudolf. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Kaleb and Davis are pretty predictable for Kyle since he's figured out their habits. Thanks for Reading @chris191070

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
12 hours ago, Onim said:

Nice chapter, though I tend to agree with glennish, the thought of that van hitting Chipmonster would've been so 'relaxing' 0:) (Nope..not a violent bone in my body)!! In any case, I was happy that Lily asked Kahn about the bacon first, and he assured her that it went along with his usual eggs, toast and coffee! :yes:Yep!! And 1 hotel room equipped with a respirator, for Christmas, for Kaleb and Davis, please...geezzzzz!!:facepalm:Okkk...:Dready for #3...it's onnnnnnnn now Rude-Penny!! Ya did good!!!:glomp:

LMAO @Onim I think you really like Chipper, I can feel the love. Lily definitely made sure Khan was allowed to have bacon. The Rudolph and Penelope thing is definitely heating up again.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

I have been ready both books and WOW i love it! right now i feel sorry for Kaleb getting his grove on in the laundry room and not his room? (lol) and getting tormented by Kahn (peeing and eating his shoes!) lol. I hope they finally see eye to eye lol. I hope happiness comes to all, I feel there is going to be some more grief to come but with an instant payback! Thank you for writing and I am enjoying your stories.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Chipper doesn't seem to learn. As much as he deserves it I'd be a bit careful and make sure not to leave evidence especially if his family is as well connected as it seems. I too am feeling a bit bad for Kaleb as well, he's trying to contribute with the job and he can't seem to catch a break from Khan. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..