Jump to content
    Dahawk
  • Author
  • 5,532 Words
  • 7,046 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Worth the Struggle - 6. Home for the Holiday's or Not!

Worth the Struggle

Home for the Holiday’s or Not!:

 

Kyle sat on the couch mashing buttons on the Xbox controller playing Call of Duty, while he replayed events of Christmas, and his birthday through his head.

Flashback:

Christmas for Kyle and Kaleb consisted of dressing in stuffy tuxedos, and mingling with the who’s who from their town. They ate food that cost more than the average person’s car which neither of them cares one bit for, and after they made their parents feel good about themselves they were dismissed. Back in Kyle’s room, Kaleb gave him his birthday present a gold chain with a pendant on it that resembled a shield with the letter K on it, on the back it had an engraving on the back “Kyle my friend, my brother.” The boys then exchanged Christmas gifts, which Kyle gave Kaleb a CD collection of Counting Crow’s which was a favorite of his. Kaleb gave Kyle “fashionable but normal clothes,” he smiled at Kyle, “Not the preppy shit you wear all the time,” Kaleb chuckled and playfully punched his brother’s shoulder.

Kyle smiled at Kaleb, “thanks for the great gifts, but what is wrong with the way I dress?” He had an inquisitive look on his face while boring into Kaleb’s soul.

Kaleb smirked, “Nothing if you plan on becoming a stuck up stick in the mud,” Kyle shook his head muttering something about being an asshole, as Kaleb began laughing.

Present day:

Kyle heard the door open but focused on the game he was failing at miserably muttering expletives at the television. “What’s up Blu?”

Blu was standing with the door open and his mouth hanging open. He stared at Kyle, he checked the door for the number, then looked back at Kyle again. Kyle didn’t move his focus from the game he was playing. Blu took the opportunity to give his roommate the once over, instead of his normal stuffy clothes he was dressed in a pair of 501’s and Henley and a pair of bare feet. Blu wasn’t aware that Kyle had skin on his feet, they were always covered in socks, shoes or both. He heard an explosion from the tv and Kyle cussed loudly, throwing the remote next to him in anger. Kyle then turned his focus to Blu, who was staring at him with eyes as big as saucers and a weird expression on his face.

“What’s wrong?” Kyle started running his hands over his clothes, “Do I have something on my clothes?” He continued studying himself for the cause of Blu’s reaction.

“Um…ah…” Blu frowned, checking Kyle out in his new threads, “You…fuckmeyougothot!” he told Kyle.

Blu let go of his bag and walked closer to Kyle, narrowing his eyes. He approached Kyle and poked him with his finger. “Nope, you’re real! What the hell happened to your pretentious, holier than thou, Rudolph outfits. Oh my God, you and Kaleb didn’t pull a Menendez Bros over the Christmas break did you?” Blu looked at Kyle worried.

Kyle giggled shaking his head, “Nope they lived, Kaleb, got me a ton of new designer casual clothes muttering something about me looking normal,” as he had a strange look on his face with a scrunched up nose. “He said I was too preppy… unless I wanted to be a stick in the mud,” Kyle let out a sigh and shrugged his shoulders.

Blu grinned, “Well if it’s any consolation, you were handsome before, now you're hot as hell,” Blu grinned and fell on the couch his head landing in Kyle’s lap. “Ow! Fuck!” Blu tucked his hand behind his back pulling out the controller and handing it back to Kyle. “I like your new look, when you can afford it we’re going to buy you more stuff like that. You can save the Mini-Rudolph outfits for when they are expected, or when the Gestapo come to town.” Blu reached his hand up and flicked Kyle’s hair.

“Can we not discuss them, if I can avoid ever going back there,” Kyle had a perplexed look on his face, “It’d be too damn soon.” He honestly couldn’t wait until Kaleb was here at college, and avoid the unpleasantries that involved anything connected to his parents.

Blu struggled to sit up, he stayed next to Kyle legs crossed, “What happened Blondie?”

Kyle took a deep breath, exhaling slowly, “Christmas day we were ordered to dress in tuxedo’s for some highfalutin party,” shaking his head remembering the day, “They summoned us when we were to make our appearance, we were never even wished a Merry Christmas or anything, no presents, and they sure as hell forgot my birthday, they even dismissed us like we were hired help,” Kyle ranted while tapping the heel of his foot on the floor. “Kaleb gave me this chain and pendant for my birthday,” Kyle said as he delicately pulled the chain from under his shirt. “I gave Kaleb a gift card for tickets to any concert he chooses to attend, for his birthday,” Kyle left a small smile shine through his gloomy attitude.

“I got you something for your birthday, um… two things actually,” Blu leaned forward whispering, “Present number 1,” then his lips touched Kyles. Blu leaned closer tenderly biting Kyle’s lower lip, then sensually started kissing him as he slipped his hand behind Kyle’s neck while his thumb gently stroked his jawline. Blu’s tongue caressed Kyle’s lips until they parted and commenced an awkward dance of tongues that neither had ever experienced, leaving them both very short of breath.

As the boys parted, Kyle had a dazed look on his face, “Umm…” He started fanning himself, “Fuck me, WOW!”

“You want me to get a condom and some lube?” Blu pointing to his nightstand and chuckling.

Kyle sat there with his jaw hanging open, “Uh… Huh?” He reached up scratching the back of his head considering Blu’s proposal.

“I was joking, Blondie,” Blu said self consciously, thinking Kyle was upset that he’d kissed him. Blu honestly thought Kyle felt the same. Maybe he didn’t. Blu started to retreat from the couch hoping he hadn’t made their friendship awkward.

Kyle grabbed Blu’s pants yanking him back into his lap, wrapping his hand around Blu’s neck, smashing their lips together into one of the most carnal kisses that neither could control. After breaking the kiss and catching his breath Kyle looked into Blu’s eyes, “Where did you think you were going?” He said with a smile as he ran his fingers through Blu’s hair, “I seem to remember another present being owed?”

“Oh yeah, make it four gifts then,” Blu squirmed over Kyle’s lap straddling his legs then cupped his face with both hands smiling, slowly leaning in and as their lips were about to touch…Blu sprung from Kyle’s lap and went to his bag. He opened the bag and was searching for Kyles gifts. Blu had one from his parents, two from Nan, and one from him.

Kyle called over to Blu, “Tease!” he yelled grinning.

Blu snickered as he pulled the gifts from his bag then sat back down next to Kyle laying the wrapped presents between them. Kyle picked up one of the gifts, taking the card off the first it read To Kyle From Mum & Dad W. Opening the card with a tear, Kyle read the card sniffling handing the card to Blu. Kyle picked the present up picking at the edge of the paper unwrapping the gift. Pulling out the tissue paper he found a bound book, with a hardcover. On the front, it had a gold script, “Music and Lyrics by Kyle Remmington.” The book was about an inch thick, the manuscript music pages were of good quality he opened it up to find a handwritten note from Blu’s parents.

Let your music carry you through life,
and the melody infinite.

We’re so proud of you!

Love Mum and Dad Waters.
XXX

Kyle sat stunned running his fingers over the cover of the book as a stray tear fell on it, he quickly wiped it away, “Wow, I… I… I really love this and appreciate it so much, after I’m done opening my gifts I’ll call your family,” Kyle said with a sob. Blu wiped away Kyle’s tears with the ends of his mouth turned up in a small smile. He was happy Kyle liked the gift and saying a silent thank you to his parents in his head for making Kyle part of the family. Kyle sat his book to the side, picking up the set of gifts that were attached with a ribbon, from Nan. He opened the card, and read it with a chuckle and rolled his eyes handing it to Blu. Picking up a small box wrapped with a metallic blue colored paper he gently pulled the wrapping off, opening the box he pulled a wadded bunch of condoms out of the box that she used to cushion its contents. Kyle snickered and shrugged his shoulders revealing five metallic blue guitar plectrums shaped like a penis with Kyle’s name embedded in a white fancy script. Kyle’s eyes shifted from the plectrums to Blu and shit eating grin swept across his face, “Wanna play with my penis?” He wagged an eyebrow, then burst out laughing as he placed them between Blu and himself. Blu picked one up and inspected the plectrum.

“Your’s is bigger than this right?” Blu raised an eyebrow at him. Kyle placed his hand on his crotch groping himself and nodded.

Picking up the next package, and tugging the paper off, this time the package was cushioned with neon colored boxer-briefs, he received blue, green, orange, and hot pink. Kyle sighed setting them aside and looked into the box to find a pair of slippers with penis’s on the front, a black pair of lacey manties, a sex dice game. When he’d emptied the gifts he found a gift card for Rainbow Depot online. Kyle hurriedly stuffed his boxers back in the box, “Um… that’s interesting, but can you… does she? Did Nan actually go and buy this shit by herself?” Kyle asked in a fluster while turning a bright shade of pink to match his new boxers.

Blu laughed, shrugged his shoulder and started going through the box again. He picked up the dice and grinned at Kyle. Kyle ripped them out of Blu’s hand threw them in the box and put the lid on, moving the box to the floor out of reach. “Hey, I didn’t get to see what they landed on,” Blu waggled his eyebrows and stuck out his tongue suggestively at Kyle.

Kyle rolled his eyes, “Perv.” Blu smiled nodding. Kyle picked up the lone remaining gift, removing the card and reading it he pulled Blu into a brief hug. Tearing away the wrapper, lifting the box lid, he removed a paper that stated IOU driving lessons and a trip to the DMV, underneath was a framed picture of him and Blu from their trip at Thanksgiving, a certificate for one birthday dinner with an expiry date of February 14. Kyle pulled Blu in kissed him passionately, “Thanks for everything Babe…” He said, the words caught in his throat while looking into Blu’s eyes.

Blu cleared his throat nervously, “You’re welcome,” his voice gravelly from holding back his emotions. Blu felt his eye’s sting like he would cry so he pulled Kyle in for a hug. The two boys settled into the hug for a few minutes letting their emotions cool down, not wanting the other to see. The silence was comfortable between them and happy to stay holding each other.

Kyle pulled out his cell and dialed Blu’s parent's house phone, “Hi, Mom, I wanted to thank you and Dad for the wonderful manuscript book. It means a lot to me that you both remembered my birthday.”

“Oh you’re welcome sweetheart, I hope you can use it to make some beautiful songs. You can play them for us next time you come home.” Lily proclaimed.

“I promise I’ll play something Mom, I can’t guarantee it will be an original piece. Is Nan around to thank her for the gifts she sent with Blu?” Kyle asked warmly.

“Sure sweetheart I’ll just get her for you, give Blu a kiss for me,” Lily said just like any Mother would and put the phone down to get Nan.

Kyle heard the phone crackle then, “STUD MUFFIN, how are they hanging?”

“Uh…” Kyle snickered, “Haven’t received any complaints today,” He giggled like a small child. “Nan thanks for the gifts, the boxers will make it hard to get lost in the dark,” Kyle teased.

“Good boy, I’m not sure our Blu would much let you out of his sight anyway, the way he pouted around the house during the holidays.” Nan clucked her tongue, “Now my little blonde friend, don’t you be throwing them dice out, they are fun. It will help you and Blu get past this dance you’ve got going on and git to the good stuff.”

“Yes Nan, Blu wants to go do something I need to go Nan… Love you all, Bye.” Kyle said tentatively.

“Bye Stud, see ya soon,” Nan snickered. Kyle ended the call and sat back shaking his head smiling at Blu, who giggled.

“Oh before I forget, the folks and Nan have gifts for Kaleb, since we also missed his birthday. Mom asked if we could send them, they didn’t know your folk's address.” Blu stated and retrieved them from his bag, giving them to Kyle. Kyle nodded, placing them on his nightstand to remember to mail them to his brother.

The weeks progressively kept them busy with classes and assignments and studying for mid-terms. Chapman had been harassing Kyle to go out with him since he returned from Thanksgiving break, and its only gotten worse. Kyle avoided bringing the subject up to Blu because he was worried about his reaction. He looked over at Blu, Kyle could hear him sighing and tutting while he studied. He got up from his desk and went to Blu, he put his hands on his shoulders, bent down kissing Blu’s neck softly, and breathing him in.

“What’s up Babe?” Kyle asked.

Blu tilted his head sideways so it rested against Kyles, “I have to do this stupid Math unit and I’m struggling, how good are you at Math?”

Kyle smiled and looked at the papers, “I’m not great but not horrible either, let's see… Oh, here you transposed the decimal right there,” He said pointing with the eraser on his pencil.

Blu sighed in frustration and kissed Kyle’s cheek, “Thanks, Blondie,” he mumbled and went back to his books.

*****

The day before Valentine’s day Kyle made up an excuse of having to run out the store to pick up a few things. Kyle rushed to catch a bus downtown, stopping in quite a few shops until he found what he was looking for, the purchase was made and slipped into his pocket for the appropriate time. Kyle then stopped by a produce store to purchase chocolate covered strawberries and a non-alcoholic bubbly. Kyle made one last stop to the florist shop and bought a single red Rose, which they kindly wrapped a delicate red ribbon around. With all of his mission accomplished he returned home and hid his purchases. They spent the rest of the night laying around cuddling, listening to music, while Kyle explained the intricacies of the arrangements. Blu listened and smiled, while Kyle was so involved in his passion for music.

Valentine’s Day morning Kyle woke up early, quietly sneaking around the room placing the rose on Blu’s pillow beside him. He then dressed and ran to the local Bakery grabbing some cream cheese Danish and fresh coffee. Returning home, Kyle slipped off his clothes down to his boxers and slid into bed alongside Blu nibbling on his ear. Blu mumbled and rolled onto his stomach, Kyle smiled and licked the edge of his ear whispering, “Happy Valentine’s Day babe.”

Blu smiled mischievously, “Mom?” he said without opening his eyes.

“Mom huh?” Kyle smirked and ground his hip into Blu’s, “I don’t think your Mom would stick her tongue in your ear, and she definitely wouldn’t have the urge make out with you.” He laid back and crossed his arms.

Blu laughed, “No, I suppose she wouldn’t. Dad can’t do it anymore now that I don’t live at home.” Blu paused for a moment, then exaggerated a sigh, “I miss that,”

Kyle smacked the back of Blu’s head, “You disgusting pervert,” He said with a sigh, “You ready for breakfast in bed? I bought Danish and coffee…”

Blu sat up quickly in his bed, “Oooh, gimme,” holding his arms out with his hands doing a grabbing motion. Something caught his eye and his head turned toward it. On the pillow where his head had been laying was a single red rose. Blu’s heart melted as he picked it up, he smelt it, “Thanks, Blondie, no one has ever given me flowers before,” he said mesmerized with the rose. A little smile on his face as he twirled the stem spinning the flower around. He reached out to Kyle and pulled him on top of him as he laid back down, kissing the crap right out of his boyfriend.

“Babe lets eat before your coffee is cold, then we have time to make out,” Kyle snickered, “We can’t be late for class or the professor’s will wanna dock us for attendance,” He said leaning in for one last quick kiss. Kyle got out of bed got a plate and placing two Danish on it and grabbing Blu’s coffee. “Here babe,” He said as he handed his offerings, licking off his fingers seductively.

Blu took a sip of his coffee, then smacked his lips together, “Ah, nectar of the God’s… Fuck me that good coffee, where’d you get it?”

“That new little Bakery down on the corner, there wasn’t even a line when I was there,” Kyle said as he took a bite of his food, and smiled.

Blu took his Danish in his free hand and bit into it, “Mmm…bif if farpinblishes,” Blu sprayed pastry as he spoke and his eyes rolling into the back of his head.

Kyle giggled, “Gross… the pastry is pretty delicious,” He said as he wiped some of the mess up. Blu shrugged his shoulder and took another huge bite of his pastry.

“Bone beget we goin binner, bix cock,”

Kyle roared with laughter, “Yeah I have a big cock,” He said jokingly smirking, “I didn’t forget dinner at six.” Blu rolled his eyes at Kyle then smiled. The boys ate their breakfast in silence while they eyed each other, silently egging the other, daring to say something first.

Kyle and Blu threw on clothes rushing, well Kyle practically drug Blu by the hand to class so they weren’t late. While Blu whined, bitched and moaned about wanting to make a trip to the moon and back in bed. Halfway through the class a boy dressed as Cupid fluttered into the lecture room, he had a basket with single roses and a vase with a dozen roses. The professor, thankfully, had a sense of humor when Cupid put down the vase on his desk. He waggled his finger at the professor, after propping himself on the desk suggestively, “Uh-uh not for you,” Cupid then called out names and delivered the single roses and small soft toys. Once he was done he stuck his hand out the door and dragged in a huge stuffed Gorilla holding a banana, he was wearing a red sash that said “Banana’s for you,” then picked up the vase of flowers and called out, “Kyle Remmington?” while Blu wore a shit-eating grin. He knew it would embarrass Kyle, but he wanted to make a big deal of Valentine’s Day for him.

Kyle stood and walked to Cupid giggling until he leaned in and kissed him, causing Kyle to turn beet red. He retrieved the Gorilla and flowers, then returned to his seat and shot Blu a look of thank you but you will pay. The rest of the school day flew by with only a few jokes made over the huge stuffed animal Kyle was tasked with dragging around with him.

Once Kyle got back to the dorm following classes, he rushed to get showered. He was coming out of the bathroom with only a towel draped over his shoulder as Blu was entering their room. He waltzed through the door, smiling as usual. Blu flung his bag across the room, flicking his shoes toward his bed, “Hey Blondie, I’m going for a shower,” he kissed Kyle on his way past; he watched as Blu walk into the bathroom and smiled to himself. Kyle rummaged through his clothes picking out the neon orange underwear and snickered, pulling them on. He found a pair of black acid washed jeans and a baby blue button-down shirt and dressed before Blu came out. Kyle knocked on the bathroom door, “Can I do my hair while you’re in the shower?”

“Yeah,” Blu called out, Kyle stepped into the bathroom, unfortunately, he couldn’t see through the shower curtain, it certainly wasn’t for lack of trying. “Don’t be throwing that hair dryer in the shower with me, there isn’t any insurance money to be had, I’m worth nothing.” Blu garbled, it sounded to Kyle like he was washing his hair.

“Babe, stop that,” Kyle admonished Blu, and stepped to the mirror styling his hair after applying just the required amount of hair gel, “Okay I’ll be ready and waiting in the room when you’re done.” Kyle returned to the room reaching under his dresser to retrieve what he had hidden the previous day and placed it in his pants pocket.

Blu eventually came out of the bathroom and quickly changed into dark blue denim Levi’s and a grape-colored button down with a pair of chunky boots. His sandy blonde hair looked mousy brown while wet, he’d brushed it neatly and let it fall messily as the kids do. Blu grabbed his wallet and phone then ushered Kyle toward the door, quickly running back and grabbing a small gift from his nightstand, and followed Kyle.

Kyle and Blu rode happily to Bon’ Appetite restaurant where they had reservations. The maitre d' took Kyle’s name and checked his list finding the table they were assigned, “This way gentlemen,” He said and Kyle took Blu by the hand following the older man. Kyle pulled out Blu’s chair for him, “Blu,” Kyle motioned for Blu. After Blu was seated Kyle sat directly across from him smiling goofily. The waiter brought water and menu’s to the table, “This is really nice,” Kyle glanced around the room taking in the crystal chandeliers, white linen tablecloths, and centerpieces on each table that had red roses and candles.

Blu glanced around, “Yeah, I was hoping you’d like it,” Nervously smiling at Kyle.

The waiter returned for to take their orders, Kyle ordered the house special of fresh cut t-bone steak, garlic mashed potatoes, with asparagus, and a house salad, then Blu ordered the same but medium rare steak. Kyle reached across the table taking Blu’s hand, “Have I told you…” There was a hesitation in his voice, “I… I love you…” Kyle said as his voice crackled.

Blu blushed, squeezing Kyle’s hand, “Me too,” then he fidgeted in his seat. He’d never actually said that to anyone other than his parents or Nan. Blu was pretty sure the only person Kyle had ever said those three little powerful words to was his brother. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small package and gave it to Kyle, Blu was so nervous his hands were shaking.

Kyle took the package opening it, “What’s this?” as he took the paper off of it.

“It’s just a little something, I didn’t know what to get you,” Blu blushed again and fiddled with his silverware, “please just open it,” he said frowning.

Kyle opened the box, revealing a watch he pulled it out of the box and smiled as he turned it over it had an inscription of Love Always… Blu. “It’s perfect,” Kyle said as he placed the watch around his wrist. Kyle fidget reaching into his pocket, pulling a small silver box out of it. Kyle knelt along Blu’s side, “I know I’m not ready for marriage, but I would like to give you my heart and this promise ring. When the time comes, would you marry me?” Kyle asked as he opened the box displaying a sparkling silver band with a bright blue inlay.

Blu sat in his chair stunned, “Y…Um…N…” he looked around anxiously, he leaned forward and whispered to Kyle, “Are…are you sure?” Kyle’s face dropped as if Blu had said “No.” Blu sat up again, stared at his boyfriend, a tear fell from his eye, and he nodded.

Kyle jumped up from his knee, “You mean it?” He said loud enough that everybody in the whole restaurant stopped and looked as if they were involved in the proposal.

“Of course I do Blondie,” Blu smiled and put his arms out to hug Kyle.

Kyle loosened the hug and kissed Blu passionately, and a round of applause was heard through the restaurant. Kyle sat down with the cheesiest grin on his face staring at Blu.

Moments later a hand clasped Kyle’s shoulder, “Kyle, why haven’t you called me?” Chapman’s demeanor was abrasive, “I thought we were going to go out,” He said as he tightened his grasp on Kyle.

Blu stood up, throwing his napkin on the table and stepped toward Chapman, “Take your hand off of him, before I remove it…”

Kyle shook his head toward Blu. Kyle reached up grabbing Chapman by the tie, pulling him close to him until his ear was next to his mouth snarling, “Since you’re too stupid to grasp no for an answer, you can just fuck off, and quit interrupting my future husband’s special night,” Kyle motioned the maitre d' to their table and pointed to Chapman, “Can you please remove this vermin? He interrupted our meal and our romantic evening by placing his hands on me.” The staff looked at Chapman, motioning him toward the door. Chapman left without any fuss, leaving his date behind. Kyle wasn’t even aware he was in the restaurant. Blu sat back down in his chair.

“What the hell was that all about Kyle?” Blu demanded.

Kyle sat there with panic building inside himself, “Uh… I… umm… well, Chapman has been harassing me since after we got back from Thanksgiving break about going out,” His face dropped as he looked at his hands fidgeting, “I avoided him as much as I could, I never wanted to go out with him. I didn’t tell you because I didn’t wanna upset you…” Kyle had a look of defeat on his face, “I’m sorry.”

The waiter brought their meals, Blu sat back for him to put the plate down. Blu picked up his fork, looked at Kyle and started picking at his plate. He attempted to say something a couple of times but stopped himself. He seemed to be getting angrier as he ate. Kyle kept looking at him worriedly across the table but didn’t want to speak before Blu said his piece. He’d already apologized and hadn’t led the guy on so what more could he say to Blu. Kyle kept eating his dinner quietly hoping Blu would calm down. Eventually, Blu reached out and took Kyle’s hand, he didn’t speak but he held his hand while he finished eating.

After the meal, Blu asked for the check without having any dessert. Kyle was very quiet as Blu hadn’t spoken since the incident with the Chipper. Once they got in the car Kyle turned to Blu, but before he could say anything Blu blurted, “I hate that guy, he’s a slimy piece of shit. Can you find somewhere else to sit in class?” Blu looked at the steering wheel the whole time he spoke.

“If I can’t I will transfer to a different class, they might have to change my schedule but I’ll do it,” Kyle said hoping to calm Blu’s emotions.

He shook his head, “No I don’t want you doing that,” his shoulders slumped in defeat, “Sorry I’m just being a jealous ass, I know you can handle yourself. It’s just I don’t like that guy and I sure as hell don’t trust his slimy ass. And that goes for Charlotte too, I’d feel better if both of you stayed away from him. There’s something not right with that guy.”

“Babe, you’re the only person I want, you have a ring on your finger, not him,” Kyle sighed, “I love you and you alone, yes you intimidate the shit out of me sometimes, but I don’t want anybody else,” He said from the heart while staring directly at Blu.

“That’s not what this is about, yes I’m jealous, but I get a really bad feeling about him Kyle. I worry he’ll do something creepy or hurt you. Please just be careful around him and never be alone with him, ever. And I love you too.” Blu huffed a smile. Blu leaned across the console to kiss Kyle.

Kyle pulled away from the kiss with a smile, “I promise if I have to be near Chipmunk, I’ll have somebody around,” He smirked to Blu.

“Good,” Blu quickly pecked Kyle on the lips and turned the car over, he had one hand on the steering wheel the other on the gear stick. He turned to Kyle with a frown, “Why do you find me intimidating, that doesn’t sound good?”

“You’re able to just say what you feel around anybody,” Kyle ran his hand through his hair, “I’m trying to be that way, but I don’t know if I will ever be that type of person, when we are alone I can be me. But around groups of people it’s like I’m that stupid goldfish in a bowl that people are always watching, waiting for me to flounder,” Kyle sighed in frustration, knowing the life he lived till now would always affect him in some way.

“Aw Baby, it won’t always be that way. You’ve been suppressed and put down for the past nineteen years, it’s not going to change overnight. I promise, if it’s what you want, I’ll help you be more assertive and outgoing. Don’t go changing for me though, I love you the way you are. I’ll take you, however, I can get you, I don’t care as long as it’s still you.” Blu smiled warmly at his boyfriend and pointed the wheels toward home.

*****

 

Back in the room, the boys were laying in Blu’s bed, Kyle held their hands together playing with the ring on Blu’s finger, “Pretty neat, huh?”

Blu looked at his finger and smiled, “It’s perfect,” then he jumped off of the bed and stood up.

“Up,” he motioned to Kyle.

“Um… okay…” Kyle crawled out of the bed looking at Blu.

“This is bullshit,” Blu said pushing the couch into the bathroom. He came back to Kyle, grabbing the empty crate from the bottom of his closet, he removed his computer from his desk and put it on his bed, then swept everything from his desk into the crate. “Grab the other end of my desk Blondie,” Blu pointed with his chin. Kyle picked up the other end of the desk and they kind of lift dragged it across the room and shoved it in the furthest corner. Blu went back and moved his nightstand to sit behind the couch sticking out of their bathroom. He then sat Kyle's next to it. They shifted Kyle's desk there also. Then he and Kyle moved his bed so it was pressing up against Blu’s. Blu stood back and smiled holding his hands out as if to say “ta-da.” Kyle was smiles from ear-to-ear as Blu became a designer if only for a minute, thinking how lucky he was to place the ring on his finger tonight.

The boys spent the next ten minutes moving the nightstands, desks, and couch around until they were happy with the layout, which turned out great because now they had more space. It felt like a mini apartment just no kitchen. They used the desks as a divider to break the tiny room into the living room, bedroom, and office. Okay so it’s world's tiniest apartment but it gave off a home-ish feel. All they needed was a couple of rugs. Blu smiled and Kyle wandered around the room admiring the newly proffered space.

Kyle shoved Blu, as he landed in the center of the new bed, the bed separated and both boy’s ended in a heap on the floor laughing, “I guess we need to go to the hardware store tomorrow so we don’t end up on the floor too often,” he winked at Blu.

We would like to thank our beta readers for their input, and suggestions. We also would like to take a moment and thank you the readers, for all of the kind remarks and support each of you have given us, we hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Copyright © 2017 Aaron Hawke & JT Babbage; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 58
  • Love 25
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

26 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter, just loved the presents.Valentines day was cute especially the proposal. I think Chipman is going to cause problems for Blu and Kyle.

Thanks @chris191070 for reading, Chipmunk definitely appears like he will be a pain in the backside.

 

19 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! That's all. Well I am surprised Nan didn't give them a certificate to a sex story

@Wesley8890 I take it by the yay you were happy with the way the boy's relationship is progressing, Nan definitely was well behaved. 

 

Thanks for the comments guys, we both appreciate it, Lots of love...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Benji said:

B)...............Usually when a character in the story gets bad vibes about another person, and when said character projects his fears for a third person, who usually says it is not as serious as and he can take of himself. The exact opposite happens. I think Blu should keep closer watch on Chipmunk and Kyle should take heed to Blue's warning. Chapman sounds and looks like he won't give up until he has bagged his trophy.  Great Chapter!!

Thanks @Benji for the wonderful remarks, I don't see either boy dropping their guard with Chippy...

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I guess the sperm & egg donors would have pulled their financial support if Kyle and Kaleb didn’t show up for their event… Money is the only form of control or influence they have over the boys.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, glennish said:

Sweet a new chapter.   I didn’t notice it right away. I was stalking @Bndmetl waiting for the next chapter of “Ian’s Heart”. Great to see the boys moving on even if they seem to be stepping lightly around each other. I am so glad that Blu’s parents have “adopted” Kyle and Kaleb.  Also glad that now that he is free Kyle seems to be evolving into a normal young adult. Thanks for the great chapter. 

 

I'm actively working on it I promise, see below, I've left you a little nothing.

 

Spoiler

Ever feel like you’ve been kicked in the balls, stabbed in the gut and then for shits and giggles get run over by a truck. That was my Dad’s expression.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I'm so happy whenever I see a new chapter of this story posted! You never disappoint! Kyle and Blu are as cute as always, finally they had their first proper kiss! :2thumbs:

And Chapman needs to gtfo before I get violent.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Awwwwwwww...yes, the guys have moved into "love you" status!!!:D Now I worry that Blu...might have to catch a charge for burying Chapstick in concrete in the basement, because I sense that he's going to be the cause of major hemorrhoids!!:devil: Kyle just needs to heed Blu's warnings and avoid him at all costs...or maybe dispose of him..hehehe...just saying.....0:)  Anywayyyyyyy...absolutely LOVE the chapter!! :heart:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
16 hours ago, ObicanDecko said:

I'm so happy whenever I see a new chapter of this story posted! You never disappoint! Kyle and Blu are as cute as always, finally they had their first proper kiss! :2thumbs:

And Chapman needs to gtfo before I get violent.

@ObicanDecko Thanks for the wonderful review and kind words, we both appreciate it more than words can express!

 

11 hours ago, Onim said:

Awwwwwwww...yes, the guys have moved into "love you" status!!!:D Now I worry that Blu...might have to catch a charge for burying Chapstick in concrete in the basement, because I sense that he's going to be the cause of major hemorrhoids!!:devil: Kyle just needs to heed Blu's warnings and avoid him at all costs...or maybe dispose of him..hehehe...just saying.....0:)  Anywayyyyyyy...absolutely LOVE the chapter!! :heart:

@OnimThanks for the great review, I agree Chipper is gonna probably be a pain in the backside.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Very cool chapter, they finally stoped the strange dance as Nan would say, and admitted they are a couple. And a cute one :D

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I swear every time that Chapman shows up; I can hear the robot from the original lost in space yelling out, Danger Will Robinson, Danger...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

"Fuck me that good coffee, where’d you get it?” Better put a verb in that sentence! 

"Fuck me that's good coffee, where’d you get it?” 

"Kyle and Blu threw on clothes rushing, well Kyle practically drug Blu by the hand to class so they weren’t late." Use 'dragged' here as a past tense, the 'well' is meaningless in this case unless you use it as an expletive. In which case it would be a new sentence: "Well, Kyle practically dragged Blu..."

Edited by Will Hawkins
  • Angry 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..