Jump to content
    Dahawk
  • Author
  • 3,780 Words
  • 6,513 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Worth the Struggle - 7. What's Next?

Worth the Struggle

What’s Next?:

Kyle went home for spring break after a tearful goodbye to Blu. Kyle was met at the airport by Kaleb and James. Kaleb wrapped Kyle in a huge brotherly hug, “Hey, it’s good to see you… I really miss you,” Kaleb said with a smile from ear to ear. “Are you ready for this week?”

Kyle sighed, “I’m glad to see you too, miss you too,” smiling at first, then his shoulders slouched, “but I could do without Rudolph and Penelope…” Kaleb patted his back, feeling the same way. “Hi, James, you keeping this one in line for me?” He said pointing to Kaleb, laughing at the pouty look his brother had.

James laughed, “I should get paid double for babysitting him,” He ruffled Kaleb’s hair, “Really I love looking after both of you boys, I will definitely miss doing that.” James wistfully remembered the first day on his job at how much mischief the two could get into when they weren’t near their stuffy parents.

“Aww… I think Jamesie loves us, Kyle,” Kaleb said with a smirk until James twisted his ear making him yelp.

James grabbed Kyle’s duffel and turned with a smile as they departed the terminal and made the journey to the Remmington Manor. He dropped the boys off at the front of the house and went to park the car as they entered the house. “Mother, Father, I’m home…” Kyle called out receiving no response, Kaleb and he climbed the spiraling staircase to their rooms. “Nice to have such a welcoming home,” Kyle muttered to Kaleb.

“Would you expect anything different from those two?” Kaleb asked with a sigh as they entered Kyle’s bedroom.

Kyle flung his duffle on the bed and sat down, “What’s new with you?” Kaleb sprawled out on the bed and sighed with a smile on his face.

“Guess what…” Kaleb smirked like he has the best news ever.

“You got laid?” Kyle chortled and Kaleb growled slugging his brother in the shoulder.

“I have enough credits I’m officially done with high school,” Kaleb looked at his brother excitedly awaiting reaction, Kaleb continued when the only reaction he got was Kyles eyes as big as saucers, “I applied a while back for early acceptance to BU and got accepted,” Kyle clapped his hand on Kaleb’s back, “But the best news is I start next week and so does Christopher.”

Kyle smiled with delight knowing his brother was now free of his parents. “That’s great Kaleb,” Kyle proclaimed as he pulled him into a tight hug, “I’m so proud of you bro,” Releasing the hug, “do they know yet?” Kaleb grimaced at the thought of telling their parents.

“Um…” Kaleb looked at the door, “No, I was hoping you wouldn’t mind being there when I tell them.” Kaleb fidgeted with his hands, “You know how judgemental and uptight they are, especially when it involves spending money,” Kyle nodded and tried to figure a way to cause the least upheaval with their parents.

“Why don’t we wait until dinner tonight?” Kyle questioned, “Worse comes to worse we can grab your clothes and catch the next available flight back to Boston…” He scratched his head while looking into Kaleb’s eyes.

Kaleb put his arm around Kyle, “Thanks, Kyle, you are always looking out for me,” he glanced at a picture sitting on the nightstand of the both of them when they were in the little league and smiled, “At least I have my college fund, to pay for school,” Kaleb got an idea, “Kyle lets go see Christopher, before supper time.”

Kyle smiled and nodded, “Sounds like a game plan, let's get out of here until the big talk...” He stood up yanking his brother by the hand down the stairs, “Mother, Father we are going to see Christopher, be back before supper.” Rudolph peered over his newspaper with a hidden smirk never speaking a word. The boys met James outside who drove them to Christopher's house.

Kaleb rang the doorbell while Kyle stood next to him fidgeting anxiously, a butler answered the door, “Yes?” The portly man asked.

Kaleb smiled, “Kaleb and Kyle Remmington, we are here to see Christoper,” The butler motioned them inside the parlor.

“Master Van der Berg will be with you shortly,” The butler turned waddling out of the room.

A few moments later Christoper appeared, “Kaleb, Kyle so good to see you…” He offered his hand cordially, “Been a while, Kyle,” He said as he studied the way Kyle was dressed, “What happened to the way you dress?”

Kyle looked at his clothes, “Nothing, these were gifts,” He said with a perplexed look on his face. Kyle thought he looked okay he was wearing a pair of tobacco-colored cords, with a light tan Henley, and dark brown chunky boots. Blu had got them for him on their last shopping trip to get new clothes for him. Blu insisted after seeing him in the clothes he’d been given from Kaleb. Kyle liked his new look, it made him feel relaxed and that he fit in with everybody else. Plus Blu loved his new style. He liked the way Blu looked at him dressed in those clothes, it made him feel sexy when Blu drooled over him.

“Mhmm…” Christopher said as he waved Kyle off dismissively, “Kaleb, did you tell your parents about college yet?” Kaleb looked to his brother for the answer, Kyle shrugged his shoulders to Kaleb.

“We are gonna talk about it tonight,” Kaleb sighed, “I’m not really looking forward to it. But I’m also kind of anxious to get it over with,” He said straight-faced.

“Well, I can’t wait to get to BU,” Christopher smirked, “It’s going to be fun hanging out with you and Kyle.” He let his eyes linger on Kyle studying his demeanor. Kyle didn’t notice his head stuck in his phone texting Blu. Kaleb nudged him to pay attention.

“Sorry,” Kyle put his phone in his pocket and smiled at his brother.

Christopher and Kaleb joked and chit chatted for a few hours, Kyle sat quietly texting back and forth with his boyfriend. Kaleb and Christopher unknowingly left Kyle out of their discussion. The excitement of leaving home for college life was all they could talk about. This left Kyle feeling like an outsider in the discussion and with his own worries. How would Christopher react to his and Blu’s relationship? He’s already acting stand-offish. Soon after the brothers returned home for supper with their parents.

*****

As dinner progressed Kaleb worked up the nerve to approach the subject he was dreading to share with his parents. Finally, there was a gap in the conversation, well more demanding expectations from their parents than an adult conversation. Kaleb balled his hands into fists in his lap and took a giant leap before he lost his nerve, “Mother, Father, I found out that I have been accepted to college under early admittance and the high school said that I have enough credits to graduate early.” Both of his parents glared at Kyle. Kaleb nervously grabbed his fork and shoveled in a mouthful of his meal wishing he’d not said anything.

Rudolph spit his coffee out of his mouth, “Why would you need to start early?” His glare still on Kyle, “Did you put him up to this?”

Kaleb put his fork down, angry his parents overlooked his achievement and went for the jugular at his brother instead, “Kyle has nothing to do with this, I earned the credits, and was accepted early,” He said in a huff, “Besides Kyle can watch out for me like he always has…” Kyle shook his head at Kaleb to stop the direction the chat was going.

Rudolph stood up throwing his napkin on the table, “You…” He said pointing at Kyle, “Are always stirring up trouble with your brother, he will finish the school year here,” slamming his fist on the table, “I won’t have you back talking me or arguing either Kaleb, this is my house I demand respect, you will do as I say, end of story.”

“Father, please calm down. Kaleb just wants to start college early,” Kyle smiled at Kaleb, “He earned that by working hard, you should be proud of him, and none of your other friend's children have accomplished that.”

Rudolph glanced at Penelope, “Perhaps you are right,” He puffed his chest up, “I will be the talk of the town with Kaleb starting school early. Where will you be rooming?”

Kaleb smiled, “In the same dorm as Kyle, with Christopher, you remember him?” Their father smirked recognizing the name and nodded.

“I suppose you should pack then,” Rudolph rubbed his chin in thought, “I need to make some arrangements,” He turned and walked away from the table, into the study closing the door. Rudolph dialed Christopher’s residence asking to speak with him…

*****

Kyle: Babe come home, got a surprise…

Blu: You’re back early? Boston?

Kyle: J

Blu: Can I bring Davis?

Kyle: Yeah, love to see him!

Blu: Not too much I hope J be there 2.5 hrs Luv Ya!!

Kyle: Luv U too, be careful

Blu: Buzz Kill, XX

Blu packed his stuff and said goodbye to his folks, Nan and Mom gave him an extra hug to give to Kyle. Nan also gave him a kiss for Kyle – on the lips. “Gross!” Blu thought to himself, then wiping his arm across his mouth. He had Davis follow him to school so he could drive back on the weekend. Blu made it in one hour and forty-seven minutes, no tickets. Yeah! Once the boys parked their cars and caught the shuttle back to school, not occurring to Blu he could have parked near the dorm since no-one was around. He just about ran from the shuttle stop to the room, poor Davis trying to keep up hauling his duffle with him. Blu opened his room door, his eye immediately went to Kyle and he rushed toward his fiancée. It didn’t even register there were others in the room. Kyle was knocked back a few steps from the momentum of Blu slamming into him. Blu laid the most passionate, hot as hell and if people weren’t here the clothes would be coming off, kiss on him.

Davis was laughing and laying his duffle on Kyle and Blu’s bed, “Hey Kaleb, nice to see you again,” he approached Kyle’s brother to shake his hand, while the two boys were kissing. Christopher got a disgusted look on his face and let it pass quickly before being noticed.

Kaleb smiled at Davis, “Hi Davis, this is my friend Christopher.” Christopher nodded towards Davis, with a standoffish presence. Davis smiled anyway and didn’t take it too personally, he didn’t know him yet maybe he’s shy. Or maybe he’s just a giant dick. Time will tell.

Davis pointed to his friends, “How long do you think they’ll go for?” he chuckled with Kaleb. Kaleb shrugged his shoulders.

After a few more seconds, the two lovers came up for air. Blu moved a step back from Kyle, his hand cupping Kyles' neck and running his thumb over his cheek. He looked at Kyle affectionately, “That was from Nan,” then chuckling watching Kyles face smirked cheesily. They heard Christopher mumble something but didn’t quite hear what he’d said. All eyes turned to Christopher.

“That’s absolutely disgusting,” Christopher said while making gagging sounds. The others laughed hysterically while he stood with a mortified look on his face. Giant dick it is!

“You’d have to know Nan,” Blu said moving toward Christopher, “She sent one for Kaleb too, would you like his?” Blu faked going in for the kill.

“Get away from me you fag,” Christopher said as he back stepped. Wow with big hanging kangaroo balls.

“Thems fighting words buddy, but I’m not a fag,” Blu sighed, lifting crossed fingers above his head and looking at the ceiling, “but someday, someday it will come true. Ahh, but it is my dream,” Blu smirked, “However, I see you’ve reached your potential as an intolerant homophobe, it’s gonna be great getting to know ya, buddy,” he shot his arm out and playfully punched Christopher in the arm. Blu wishing the punch was harder and in the guys face. Davis smirked, Yep definitely a giant dick with huge kangaroo balls just dragging along behind him. He thought to himself.

“Yes, I’m sure it will be quite informative…” Christopher rubbed his chin with an apprehensive smirk forming on his face.

“Hmm… Well, Blondie, Davis and I haven’t eaten yet today. How about we get a Rim Job deal?” Blu asked and then grinned at Christopher.

Kyle grinned at Blu, “Rim Job sounds great… I mean sure let’s go, Kaleb, Christopher come on,” Kyle grabbed Blu by the hand lacing their fingers together. Christopher's eyes bulged, slipping his phone out of his pocket snapping a quick picture as they all headed for the door. What an Asshole!

The boys reached the club and saw Charlie and Liv, they were having a drink and shooting the shit. Blu squirmed thinking about the last time he’d seen the girls. It was with that tool Chipper. Charlie’s face brightened when she saw them and waved them over. Blu relaxed a little and headed his crowd in the direction of the girls. By the time they got there the girls had already put another table together with theirs and all that was needed was to grab chairs and sit with them. When they sat down, Kyle offered to get a round of drinks and summoned Kaleb to help.

“Charlie and Liv, this is my friend from back home, Davis, he’s into music like you and Kyle. Up there with Kyle is his brother Kaleb, I’m not really sure what Kaleb’s into but whatever it is it can’t be good. He’s one of them, bad boys,” Blu smiled, “and this is Kaleb’s friend, Topher, he’s into being a pretentious intolerant homophobe and likes to make sure everyone knows. You can talk about it with him, he won’t be offended,” Blu smirked.

“It’s Christopher,” He stated bitterly, “You’re just upset because I don’t take the cock like the rest of you…” Christopher paused glancing at the group.

“Well for your information Topher, our lovely ladies aren't into dicks either, so now you have something in common with them,” Blu said smugly as his boyfriend returned with drinks. Charlie and Live could barely keep their laugh behind their closed smiles at the double meaning.

Kyle sat the drinks down and took the ones Kaleb had, “Charlie, Liv this is my baby brother Kaleb,” Kaleb gave Kyle the evil eye and elbowed him.

“Baby brother my ass,” Kaleb glared at Kyle, “Nice to meet you, ladies, why do you put up with my brother and Blu?” He smirked at them, “You have a real man around now,” Kaleb chuckled as Kyle got him in a headlock muttering something about brothers being a pain in the ass.

Davis being the peacemaker and all-around good guy as always, took Blu’s chair while he tried to subdue the brothers before one of them got hurt. He did it to put a bigger distance between Blu and Christopher. He then struck up a conversation with Charlie about music, that peaked Kyle’s interest and he sat next to Davis leaving Blu to sit at the end next to Kyle. Kaleb made his way around the table and sat next to Liv. Dinner went by without too much drama with Blu and Christopher being separated. The pair of them occasionally muttering under their breath when one or the other spoke. Kyle kept poking at Blu when he was being a dick, smiling and his eyes begging him to calm down. Everyone was debating political differences, leaving Kyle and Blu to themselves not wanting to get involved.

“I missed you Blondie,” Blu gazed into Kyles' eyes, and run his hand through Kyles' hair.

Kyle’s eyes were locked on Blu’s, “Babe, you have no idea how happy I am to be back here with you,” Kyle leaned into Blu, tenderly kissing him on his luscious lips. Christopher snapped another quick picture without being noticed. “Did you tell your parents about our pre-engagement?”

Blu looked down at the table for a second, “No, I thought I’d save that so we can tell them together when we are ready to…”

Kyle placed his hand on Blu’s neck rubbing gently, “Don’t worry I haven’t shared it with anybody either,” leaning into Blu’s ear whispering, “We need to go back home soon so we can study… uh… anatomy,” He chuckled, “I think we have it next semester and we could get a head start.”

Blu smiled weakly at Kyle, “Unless you're into exhibitionism you’re shit out of luck Blondie, we have guests and I ain’t sharing,” Blu scoffed flicking his chin in the direction of Kaleb, “What’s with the Mini-muffin and the doughboy?”

“Fuck… Bathroom?” Kyle questioned Blu suggestively waggling his eyebrow, “Uh, Kaleb got early acceptance and so did Christopher.” Kyle shrugged his shoulder, “He and the “doughboy” start school next week so they are rooming together for the rest of the term,” He said shrugging his shoulders. “I don’t know why but Christopher has been different since I went home this time,” Kyle said glancing at Christopher, his brow furrowed looking in the doughboy’s direction.

“I’ll happily give him an attitude adjustment if you like?” Blu quipped, staring daggers at Christopher.

Kyle grimaced, “Babe, we just have to deal with him for Kaleb’s sake, he’s gone tomorrow once they get their room assignment.” His shoulders dropped, “I guess we aren’t studying anatomy until tomorrow.”

“Um… we have Davis until Saturday, but when we get home Blondie, we could save water and have the first shower – together,” Blu whispered in Kyle’s ear. Blu chastely kissed Kyle, “Oh fuck me, here we go,” he said into Kyles' mouth, his eyes moving to the right. Kyle pulled away and searched Blu quickly with his eyes. “Your fucking boyfriends coming this way,” Blu sat up straight.

Kyle turned and spotted Chapman, “What do you want?” He snarled with venom.

“Oh, I just came to say hi,” Chapman said as he placed his hand on Blu’s shoulder. Kyle glared at the hand contemplating if tearing it off would give him much jail time.

Blu didn’t look at the hand on his shoulder, he picked up his drink and smoothly said, “Remove it before I shove it up your ass,” then took a sip of his drink, calmly resting it on the table but still holding on so he wouldn’t be tempted to beat Chippers ass.

Chapman took his hand off of Blu’s shoulder looking around spotting a younger version of Kyle, “Oh, who is this cutie?” He placed his hands on Kaleb’s shoulders, shocking him in the process, “Kyle he is absolutely gorgeous, why haven’t you introduced us yet?” Chapman licked his lips while eyeballing Kaleb.

Kyle stood up, “Get your fucking hands off of him, “ Walking around the table pushing a finger in Chapman’s ribs, “NOW!” Kaleb jerked away, spinning around to stare at Chippy. “I’ve had it with all of your bullshit, if you ever touch anybody I love you will be sorry, I don’t care the price.”

“Sensitive are ya?” Chapman asked with an evil smirk, “Well, I’m sure I will see all of you again,” He said as he walked off cackling, waving his hand over his shoulder, “Toodles,” Kyle muttered to himself, “Toodles my ass, you prick…”

Blu stood, he could see his fiancée shaking in anger, “Alright we’re off, come on girls we’ll walk you home, or do you wanna hang out with us for a while? Kyle needs a challenging opponent on Rockband,” Blu indicated for everyone to leave. Individually they threw down money in the check holder and made their way out of the restaurant. Charlie being the fun loving, full of life girl she is, jumped on Kyle’s back for him to carry her, which made him chuckle and that made Blu happy. Liv did the same to Kaleb and the two brothers had piggyback races all the way home. The two of them trying to mess with the other while the girls screamed and laughed.

The rest of the week was spent as a group at different activities like hanging out at the club, bowling, or dinner; when the boys weren’t studying anatomy or saving water. Christopher continued being very weird around Kyle and Blu, and Kaleb was slowly becoming suspicious of his motives. Davis settled into their little group comfortably, becoming just another one of the guys.

Davis went home on Saturday, the boys were sad to see him go but happy they had the room to themselves finally. As soon as they returned from waving goodbye to Davis at the shuttle stop; Blu went to his drawer and pulled out a wrapped package. He held it up, waving it at Kyle.

“Gift from dear old Nan,” Blu grinned.

Kyle laughed, “God help us.”

Blu sat on their bed and patted next to him for Kyle to sit down, as he did Blu started ripping open the gift. Blu laughed hysterically, Kyle frowned and gently took it from Blu. He inspected it from every angle his frown changed to an expression of intrigue. Blu stood and started taking his clothes off at the speed of Superman in a phone booth.

“Interesting, uh…” Kyle pulled out three different sized buttplugs with a large container of lube, “Who’s using this?” He turned fifty different shades of red almost instantly as he held the largest buttplug which resembled a very large well-endowed cock.

The door to their room opened slowly, Kaleb knocked while opening, sticking his head around the door, and there was Blu standing naked and Kyle still holding the large buttplug with a shocked expression on his face.

Blu, naked with his appendage growing by the second, looked toward the door seeing Kaleb, “We have enough for you to join us but if not come back later,” Blu pointed to Kyle, “Busy,”

Kaleb’s eyes grew, focusing on Kyle’s hand holding the buttplug, “Finally found something more satisfying than my brother huh Blu?” He quipped, “I’ll come back later, next time lock your door,” Kaleb locked the door and made a hasty retreat laughing all the way down the hall.

Kyle shucked his clothes like a madman on a mission, “Let’s get busy, our anatomy lesson for the day…” Waving the buttplug with a smirk at Blu.

Special thank you to all of our readers, book one is winding down but there is a lot of drama left to come along the way as the boy's relationship evolves.
Copyright © 2017 Aaron Hawke & JT Babbage; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 57
  • Love 10
  • Haha 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I think Topher is planning to send the pictures to Rudolph. I’m sure he’s behind the picture-taking. I’m guessing he’s going to use it to break the trust funds and/or college funds.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I don't like Topher! Little spying prick! And that tricking chipmunk!!! Way to go nan!!!!!

Too bad they can’t convince the chipmunk that Topher is into him! I’d love to see how he reacts to being hit on by the slimy chipmunk. Maybe it’ll shock him out of his Closet!  ;-)

Link to comment
3 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. Hate Christopher, spying prick. I’m sure it will go wrong for him with his blackmail scheme.

Gotta wonder why he has such a visceral reaction to the PDAs. I think it will backfire on him and he’ll end up being the victim. I think he’s got a secret that he might not even realize himself – he’s probably too repressed to know.  ;-)

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment

Something is up with Rudolph and Christopher.  The smirks Ruddy gave and the photos Topher took. I smell collusion.  I hope the college trusts are unbreakable. 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, glennish said:

OMG.  Nan vs Penelope and Rudolph.  That is a battle I would pay good money to see. 

 

Yeah they’ve still not set Nan on Christopher so that should be fun as well. She’ll take them all down.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I hate to be the naysayer, especially because I like your writing so much, but these scenes with Christopher do not ring true. They seem forced and contrived. If Kyle and Kaleb have known him for so long, it would stand to reason that they would have a sense of his attitude towards gays. More to the point, you have portrayed Kyle as being very observant and very very careful. It does not stand to reason that he would be so open and demonstrative without being absolutely certain of Christopher and that Christopher would not betray him to his parents. I know you need a device by which to set up a conflict between Kyle and his parents but this one is the "easy way out." Having sounded harsh (and I aplogize for that) I still tremendously enjoy your work.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 10/20/2017 at 9:24 PM, Wesley8890 said:

I don't like Topher! Little spying prick! And that tricking chipmunk!!! Way to go nan!!!!!

 

On 10/20/2017 at 9:27 PM, droughtquake said:

I think Topher is planning to send the pictures to Rudolph. I’m sure he’s behind the picture-taking. I’m guessing he’s going to use it to break the trust funds and/or college funds.

 

On 10/21/2017 at 8:15 AM, Onim said:

Okkkkkkk...so this was an excellent chapter:wub:...now that we acknowledge that fact...let's get to putting things in order...1st, Topher should have been a dubious suspect when he gave Kyle the cold shoulder at his doorstep, so as soon as he showed up in Boston with the same 'snitty' attitude, Blu should have drop-kicked his butt...2nd, Chapstick should have been left with one broken arm and a missing hand...3rd Rudy and Penny, the familial dotards, should be locked away with the dotard in the White house and his cronies..NO one would miss that group!! But..I like the "leave 'em to Nan" plan much better...:2thumbs::heart:

 

On 10/21/2017 at 4:45 AM, ObicanDecko said:

I will kidnap Topher and Chippy and throw them off a cliff tbh. But seriously, I don't think they can harm Kyle and Blu, they are too in love with each other. Even if Topher sends the pics to Rudolph, Blu's parents will do something to make things better if necessary. Another great chapter!! :)

 

On 10/21/2017 at 1:55 AM, glennish said:

Something is up with Rudolph and Christopher.  The smirks Ruddy gave and the photos Topher took. I smell collusion.  I hope the college trusts are unbreakable. 

 

On 10/21/2017 at 12:57 AM, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. Hate Christopher, spying prick. I’m sure it will go wrong for him with his blackmail scheme.

Sorry, I'm just getting around to responding, but I've been sick so just going to respond as a group response thanks for the feedback and responses. Yes, Christopher is a conniving little shithead.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Dahawk said:

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, I'm just getting around to responding, but I've been sick so just going to respond as a group response thanks for the feedback and responses. Yes, Christopher is a conniving little shithead.

Please feel better!! Hugs!:wub:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

That damn Christopher is spying for Rudolph for sure, but I'm thinking Chapman is working for Rudolph as well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

"That peaked Kyle’s interest" peaked - the peak of his career: height, high point/spot, the pinnacle. Perhaps you mean piqued -- stimulate, arouse, rouse, provoke, whet, awaken, excite, kindle, stir, galvanize.

 

By the way, who are Aaron Hawke & JT Babbage, the two copyright holders? Are these names I should recognize?

Edited by Will Hawkins
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Will Hawkins said:

 

 

By the way, who are Aaron Hawke & JT Babbage, the two copyright holders? Are these names I should recognize?

They are @Dahawk and @Bndmetl the co-Authors of the story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Good to know. I have been referring to Bendmetal as Bendy. I will start using JT now. I was kidding her about being Australian, saying she was from OZ.  US children's story about a mythical kingdom with little green men. Next question and something to which you may not know the answer: with one of the co-authors being from Pennsylvania and the other from Australia, therefore speaking (and writing) in different languages (and believe me, Pennsylvania English and Australian English are two different languages) and located thousands of miles apart, how do they ever get anything done? The more familiar use of the word Oz to Americans is Land of Oz, the setting for many of L. Frank Baum's novels

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..