Jump to content
    Dayne Mora
  • Author
  • 4,933 Words
  • 9,434 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wolf Like Me - 5. From Bears to Wolves

Apologies to any and all Spanish speakers for Cory's dialect, and my "limited" grasp of the language.

Part One – Feeding

It was past midnight when I woke up again. Efrain’s warmth wrapped around me and for a moment I panicked. More than anything I wanted to stay in his arms, but I worried that it was just me. It would be awkward enough to face him tomorrow without me throwing my feelings into it. This wasn’t the first time I’d been with someone I knew, and I’d gotten hurt enough when I wanted to have more than they wanted to give. The fact that I'd slept with a teammate and not just a classmate made the situation even more delicate.

I carefully left his arms and got out of bed. I was in the middle of getting dressed when he woke up.

“You’re leaving?”

“Yeah, I have class in the morning,” I lied.

“Skip it,” he said sleepily and patted the bed, asking me to come back.

I chuckled. “I don’t think I could go again.”

“That’s not why I’m asking you to stay.”

“Sure it’s not.” I bent over to kiss him goodnight. “I’ll see you at practice. Good night, Efrain.”

“Good night,” he said with a small note of disappointment in his voice.

I let myself out and locked the door behind me with my shoes in my hand because they were still soaked.

When I got back to the dorms, I let myself in quietly in case the guys were asleep already. Romero was sitting in bed reading when I came in.

“The walk of shame, eh?”

“Of course.” I pulled off my shirt and jeans and started rummaging in my dresser for pajama pants and an undershirt.

“Holy fuck.”

“What?”

“What happened?” He pointed to my shoulder.

“He bit me.”

“Bit you? Wait, he bit you?”

“Yes, a guy bit me.”

“Hard enough to need a bandage?”

“Seems so,” I answered as I dragged on my pjs.

“During sex?”

“I’m not going to answer that.”

“You let him?”

“It felt good,” I said defensively, flopping down on my bed.

“Were you always this masochistic?”

“No idea, no one’s bitten me before.”

“So back to the guy.”

“You know, you’ve never given the third degree when I hook up with women.”

“So, was it…what is Preston calling him now?”

“Asswrecker McFrostybitch,” I said. “And, no, it wasn’t Indie.”

“So, who was it?”

“A teammate.”

“Anyone I’d recognize?”

“Probably.”

“That’s going to be awkward.”

“You’re already making it awkward.”

~*~*~*~

I thought I’d have Cory out of my system if we slept together once, but I was still starving for him. If anything, tasting him made the hunger worse. I let him go last night, but I was hunting him down again during football conditioning.

I found him using the reclining leg press machine to run through some exercises – multiple sets of reps with his feet in different positions on the platform meant to hit various parts of his thighs. His shorts rode up over his compression underwear, powerful thighs rippling under the skin-tight material, and my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth. I was thankful for my own compression pants holding me down under my workout clothes.

I managed to work enough moisture back into my mouth so I could talk. I crouched down next to him as he lined up the safety bars for a short break.

“How are you feeling?” Not many of our teammates were working at the leg equipment (there were some you had to force to do a leg day), but I still kept my voice low.

“Not bad. Yourself?”

“Hungry.” I gave him a meaningful look. His cheeks got a little redder as if he realized what I meant. “Are you free today?”

“I got a class this afternoon.”

“And after that?”

“I’m wide open.”

“Oh, really?” I shouldn’t be flirting with him when there were possible witnesses, but I couldn’t help it. “Text me when you’re ‘wide open’ then.”

I fist-tapped his shoulder before I walked off.

~*~*~*~

I’d seen Efrain in his football uniform, dressed up for clubbing, dressed down for practice, even in everyday clothes.

I was not prepared for how he opened the door.

A pair of charcoal grey pajama pants rode low on his hips. The way the soft cotton hugged his body bordered on obscene. He wasn’t wearing a shirt, and the fierce need to lick his chest made me breathless. The V of his Adonis belt arched out of his waistband, begging for me trace it back down. Like I needed more reasons to want him.

Wordlessly, he pulled me inside the house and his mouth was on mine before I could speak. His tongue dove between my lips, tasting me, and his arms pulled me close. His heat radiated into me. I ran my hands up his arms, the biceps perfectly developed and tight. His own hands slipped down the back of my shorts to knead my ass through my trunks.

He kissed me so thoroughly that I briefly forgot who I was. I was only dimly aware that we weren’t alone.

“Hate to interrupt, but I need to get by.” My eyes flew open at the sound of Indie’s unmistakable voice, and I was taken aback at first. Other than on campus, and very rarely then, I hadn’t seen him since he ran out of Kiley’s room a month ago. I was a little shocked to see him, but mostly because of the compromising position I was in.

“Sorry man, I forgot you were still here,” Efrain said and pulled me to the side. For the second time in as many days, I found myself pinned to the wall of their foyer. His hands were still massaging me under my shorts, pressing me against the hard length tenting his pants. If Indie noticed the movement he didn’t say anything. I tried really hard not to moan, but my cheeks probably spoke volumes.

“Bringing hook-ups home, I see,” he taunted as he passed. “Didn’t think you liked the guys you fuck to know where you live.” He gave us a mock salute then dipped out the front door.

“I really forgot he was home. You cool?” Efrain gently bit the side of my neck and I really did moan then. His half laugh was deep and made me tingly. “Take that as a ‘yes.’”

~*~*~*~

Mine.

The word snarled through me. I didn’t understand this urge to stake Cory out as my own. I knew nothing happened between them, but I still felt like I had to show Indie that the kid belonged to me. I spent weeks losing my head over Cory, then another couple weeks making damn sure he lost his over me. I was not going to let someone else waltz in on my conquest.

Mine.

I sucked his neck hard, making my marks physical. He inhaled sharply, his breath hissing between his teeth, and his head fell back.

“You said you were hungry. I didn’t think you meant literally.”

Mine.

It still echoed in my head, so I growled and bit him again. He made a sound somewhere between a chuckle and a moan.

“So, are you going to eat me here? Or, will we make it to the room?” Throwing him down right now and having my way with him was tempting, but I led him to my room instead.

I had low-key EDM playing in the background. Cahb, Koven, The XX, Blackmill – real chill shit like that. It flowed from the speakers on my desk, filling the room. The ambient music helped loosen me up and I felt like I was back in control. Our clothes came off quickly, but we carefully explored each other. Yesterday was insane. Today, however, I was going to take my time and feed him some of this gnawing need.

Cory had other ideas.

He drew in my lower lip, sucked on it, held it between his teeth.

“Your mouth is incredible.”

“Likewise.”

“I had a hard-on all day thinking about what your mouth can do.”

“Want me to do it again?”

“No.”

“No?”

“I want to return the favor.” Goosebumps slid across my skin as he started backing me up until my legs hit the chair at the desk. “Although, I don’t think I can take you as deep as you can take me.”

I sat back in the chair, my arms on the armrests, and grinned up at him.

“There’s a trick to it.”

He took position on his knees between my legs and rubbed his hands up my thighs. His blue eyes locked onto mine as he lowered his head. The head of my cock passed between Cory’s lips, his tongue lapped the underside, swirled around me. He pulled back, his lips catching on the crown.

“Teach me.”

I was already fighting the urge to moan with just a small gesture. I didn’t know how long I would last with him doing more. He grabbed my shaft and trailed small nibbling kisses down its length. Cory sucked my nuts into his mouth, giving each a light tug, and I was almost unable to answer him. The whole time, his eyes never left mine. His gaze was too blameless and pure for a man wrapping his cherubic lips around someone’s ballsack.

“Fuck, kid. This sweet and innocent game is killing me.”

He dragged his tongue along the underside of my shaft from base to tip and sucked my head into his mouth again. God, he was doing this shit on purpose. I ran my fingers through his hair and let my hand rest at the base of his skull.

“So, you’re not going to show me how to deepthroat your cock?” he asked guilelessly.

How the fuck was I supposed to say no to that?

I coached him through the first steps. Cory was an eager and willing student. He gradually worked me into his mouth, pushing himself further each time he slid my dick between his lips. My fingertips gently pressed him forward, encouraging him to take more. His tongue rolled against me. He still had a few inches to go, but I was already breathing hard.

“Now pretend like you’re swall…”

The rest of whatever I was going to say, all coherent thought, was lost as I slid into his throat. His pleased hum vibrated on my head and I moaned. Cory slid my dick back before he took me into his throat again. The sight of his small mouth stretched around my shaft, disappearing into my pubic hair, was just as arousing as the muscles in his throat massaging my head. I loved a good pair of DSLs, but his perfect bow lips sent me over the edge.

I was panting hard, fighting the urge to fuck his pretty little mouth. He bobbed on my dick a bit, but that was all I needed. I meant to warn him, but the only thing I could get out was a loud moan. I fisted my fingers in his hair and pumped my cum into his throat. Far from offended, Cory eagerly swallowed, looking pleased with himself.

I lifted his head off my dick and kissed him until he was breathless.

“Are you still going to look that smug when I fuck you senseless?” I pinched his nipple hard and he gasped.

“Only one way to find out.”

I led him over to the bed and pulled back the bed spread. He got one knee on the mattress and I stopped him. I bent him over there, half kneeling on the bed and half standing on the floor. He leaned down and rested his cheek on the bed, sticking his ass in the air.

I pulled the bottle of lube off my nightstand and dribbled it down over his hole. He shivered as the cool liquid slipped over his crack and over the back of his balls. I distributed it evenly with my fingers, making sure to coat those as well.

Cory whimpered when I slowly sank my middle finger into his waiting hole. I worked him a little before I added in the second finger. His toes curled as I started slowly easing in and out of him. I grabbed his asscheek with my free hand and spread him open. I added a third finger, and he started cursing in a mix of Spanish and English.

My hand twitched on his ass, fighting a sudden and overwhelming urge to spank him. I didn’t understand this anymore than I understood the need to bite his neck yesterday, or the need to leave physical marks on him earlier. Something about Cory’s body screamed “hurt me,” like he was releasing some weird pheromone that flipped a switch in the darker parts of my psyche. I kneaded his ass, spreading him so far open that it had to hurt. I worried briefly, but he was so into it.

And so I gave in.

I gave him a light smack on his ass as I finger-fucked him and felt his answering tremble under my palm. I smacked him again, this time hard enough to leave a handprint. He moaned loudly and thrust his ass onto my fingers. My dick, now hard again, jumped. His was leaking so much pre-cum it looked like it could drip at any moment. I worked his ass harder with my fingers and spanked him again.

Cogeme,” he panted, clenching his fists in the bedspread.

“What was that?” I picked back up the bottle. I spread my fingers out a little and shot lube down into his ass. His whole body quivered.

Cogeme duro. Cogeme sin sentido” he pleaded. I didn’t even think he realized what he was saying, or that he was doing it in Spanish. He had to senseless already if he was begging to be grabbed. It didn’t occur to me at the moment that our dialects were really that different.

En ingles,” I demanded and smacked him again.

~*~*~*~

First, Efrain fucked me until I cried, then he bit me until I bled. He called me “good boy” like I was some fucking dog, and I ate that shit up.

Now, I was getting spanked.

Aside from horseplay, no one has smacked me. Hell, my own dad never hit me as a kid. I had no lingering psychological traumas that could explain why the warm sting of his palm drove me crazy. But, I wanted more of these little bits of pain – taunting, rough handling, biting, slapping. I just couldn’t bring myself to say the words. I begged in Spanish, burying my darker urges in my second tongue. Maybe Romero was right about me being a masochist.

“Por favor,” I whimpered. Even the embarrassment of begging him to do more made me hotter.

“English,” he demanded in response. He thrust his fingers deep inside and ground his knuckles against my rim, as if to taunt me. I was whimpering, and I hated it, but I couldn’t stop.

“Please, Efrain.”

“That’s at least one English word,” he laughed. Fuck, even the laughing…

“Goddamn it,” I moaned in frustration. “Fuck me.”

“Good boy.” He gave my ass a squeeze as he pulled out his fingers, leaving me to shiver and pant while he puts on a condom. “See? That wasn’t so hard.”

I couldn’t tell if I was shaking because I was still feeling his fingers or if I was anticipating what he was about to do to me. Condom on and lubed up, he rubbed against me, then he slapped his dick against my hole. I felt the shock of that slap all the way in my toes. He slapped me with his dick again, and I moaned.

I was shaking hard when he finally sank his head into me. My ass clenched hard around him and he sank a little deeper. I buried my face in the covers and moaned. Even with the fabric pressed around my mouth, I felt like I was too loud. However, he pulled me up until my back pressed into his chest. He thrust deeper into my body, and I gasped as his head dug into my prostate.

“No muffling,” he told me. “I want to hear you scream.”

His words hummed in my ear. I knew I was already in trouble, but I couldn’t help egging him on.

“Then give me a reason to scream.”

Efrain slowly slid out of me, then pushed back in. His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me tighter to his body. His cock slipping in and out of me felt so good that I couldn’t help moaning, but I wondered for a moment if he was really going to talk a big game then slow fuck me to death.

I was about to say something smart when slammed into my ass hard, knocking the air completely out of my chest as he entered me completely. He hit me again and again and again. His arms helped drive my ass down on his dick so brutally that I was too winded to cry out. Little black spots swam in front of my eyes as he assaulted my hole, and I felt like I could pass out.

And just as suddenly, he slowed down, resuming the long, slow fucking from before. This time, my ass was so keyed up that even the smallest movement made me cry out. My voice rose as he drove me closer to cumming. I reached up to stroke my cock, but he slapped my hands away and told me no. He laughed when I started whining. With how hard I was clenched around him, there was no way he didn’t know how close I was to climaxing.

Infuriatingly, he grabbed both of my arms and twisted them behind me, crossing them across the small of my back. He pinned my arms there, pitching my body forward, and began fucking me hard again. It was just as fast and vicious as before, but I was able to breathe this time. I just ended up screaming more than breathing while he thoroughly wrecked my ass.

I was shaking, barely able to hold myself up. My shoulders and hips hurt. It hurt and felt impossibly good all at the same time, and I edged closer to the brink. He was right there with me; his dick felt thicker than before and his bucking thrusts went wild. He growled as he plowed me. His moans got tighter and closer together.

I felt the tell-tale pulse along his shaft. Soon, he was cumming hard, but he didn’t stop. I was so lost that the only words I could remember were “oh fuck”. I wanted him to slap me again, to jerk my dick, to fuck me harder, to let me cum, but the only thing I could get out were those two little words. I started repeating them over and over, trying and failing to communicate these needs.

And then, I came. It spilled out of me, spread across the sheets. He let go of my arms and I fell forward. With my face safely buried in the covers again, I screamed louder than I’d ever screamed. Efrain milked my dick, squeezing out the last remnants. He slapped me, and my ass returned the favor.

~*~*~*~

Part Two - Post-Fuck Etiquette

I had three simple rules:

1. Do not fuck people you know.

2. Do not bring home your hook-ups.

3. Do not spend the night.

These rules had seen me through my first year of college, through countless hook-ups. I’d avoided all kinds of drama and headache. I didn’t have the patience, nor the desire, to deal with boyfriend bullshit; my rules made this clear.

And yet, I was breaking all of them with Cory.

I broke the first rule the moment I decided to pursue him. I couldn’t help myself. And the second broken rule was a matter of chance.

The third? Cuddling was what you did when you didn’t want the guy to think you’re just after his ass. Of course, I’d always been after sex, so I never bothered with the pretense. So, I had no fucking idea why I wanted Cory to stay last night. Asking just felt right at the time.

Or it could be that it still felt so unreal. I was having a hard time reconciling the cute and honest Cory on the field with the wanton and sensual Cory in my bed. One minute we were joking around, and the next I was buried so deep inside him; it made me worry that what we’d done was all in my head.

But, he here was, sprawled across my chest.

I usually cleaned up and booked it after, but of course I couldn’t do so from my own bed. Instead, I found myself having a post-fuck nap with Cory for the second time. Holding him just felt good. So did running my fingers through his hair. And flirting with him.

I told myself that it just made it easier to fuck him again when I’d rested enough, but it wasn’t that convincing.

~*~*~*~

I stayed the night with Efrain because he really didn’t give me a choice.

I didn’t pass out like I did last time. We dozed a little, fucked a little, slept some more, fucked again. Not a lot of the biting and slapping kind, but it was still pretty intense. By the third time, my throat was too raw to speak and my legs were too weak to stand. I couldn’t walk to the bathroom to clean myself up, let alone walk out the door. He had to bring me hot tea and a washcloth in bed.

All told, I got in three good hours of sleep last night. Football practice was going to be a bitch.

It was 8 in the morning when I finally stumbled back to the dorms. The guys all had early morning classes or work, so they were milling about in the suite when I walked in.

“The biter strikes again,” Romero leered.

“He did not.”

Gio pointed at his neck without looking up from his notes.

I hurried over to the mirror on my closet door. On the side of my neck were two thumb-print sized hickeys. I found a third on my collarbone. I had a slight tan still, but the marks stood out against my skin.

“I’m going to fucking kill him.”

“How did you not notice him giving you a hickey?” Al asked.

“How did you not notice three?”

“Same way he didn’t notice when the guy bit him,” Gio laughed. Since I had to take the bandage off in the shower, both the guys in the locker room and my roommates saw Efrain’s teeth marks. My teammates though it was a girl, but Romero blabbed to Al and Gio. He’d been trying to get me to tell him which guy since yesterday morning.

I ignored them all and grabbed a quick shower. I was already running late by the time I got on my clothes and nabbed a protein shake from the fridge. Thank fucking God that my legs were less gelatinous or else I wouldn’t be able to book it to my 8:30 class.

At practice later, I punched Efrain’s arm when no one was looking.

“What was that for?”

I narrowed my eyes. “You know exactly what that was for,” I hissed.

He laughed. “I couldn’t help myself.”

I punched his shoulder in the same spot, winning a satisfying ouch from him. “Oh man, I couldn’t help myself.”

He rubbed his arm. “I’ll make it up to you tonight,” he said with his characteristic wolfish grin.

“Nope.”

“What do you mean nope?”

“Already have plans.” He got this odd look on his face. If I didn’t know better, I’d say it was jealousy.

“Because I left hickeys?”

“Because I’m going out dancing with some friends.”

“Tomorrow night, then?”

“Study group,” I lied.

“On a Friday?” The odd look, again.

“Well, yeah.” Fuck, telling him no was almost as fun as telling him yes.

He sighed. “Fine, but you’re coming over Saturday after the game.”

“Oh, I am?”

“Yeah, so clear your schedule.”

“You’re so sure that I’m going to cancel my weekend plans.”

“Damn straight,” he smirked. “Oh, and bring a toothbrush. I’m making you breakfast.”

He sauntered off before I could respond. It seemed he was not giving me a choice about spending the night again.

~*~*~*~

“Why are you still in your underwear?”

I walked my bikini brief-clad ass back to my bed to peruse my wardrobe choices, leaving Cory to close the door.

“God, Preston,” he complained. “We’re supposed to pick up Berta and Luz in 10 minutes.”

“Oh, please,” I shot back over my shoulder. “They’re probably more behind than I am.” Marina’s friends Berta and Luz had been whining about her ditching them for lez-Delia. Apparently, Cory and I were to blame for the hook up, and they demanded that we go out dancing with them as compensation.

I didn’t know why, but they chose country line dancing. I hated country music. Country music is why we can’t have nice things. But, it was a good excuse to make Cory wear his Stetson and boots. He even had his plaid shirt tucked in with respectably sized belt buckle.

He slipped off his boots and flopped down on my bed while I tried to decide what I was going to wear.

“Don’t overthink it,” he said. “Solid colors are a pretty safe bet.”

He rolled over on his back and put his hat over his face as if he was going to take a nap. The first three buttons of his shirt were open over his muscular chest, and a simple braided leather cord hugged his neck. Above that were two lovebites.

That little whore.

I pounced on him and straddled his lap. His hat fell off his face as I tickled the side of his neck.

“Where’d you get these? Hm? Have anymore?” I tried to look under his shirt, but he grabbed my hands and fought me off. Thus routed, I started bouncing on his lap and chanting “tell me, tell me” over and over.

He rolled over and pinned me under his body. “Could you at least put on clothes before you start jumping on me?”

I wrapped my arms and legs around him. “Bitch, this is closest you’ve been to a dick in weeks.”

He smirked down at me.

“No way. Who?”

“I’m not telling you that.”

I tightened my hold on him and threatened to stay in my underwear until he told me. He rolled his eyes and reached around to pull his phone out of his back pocket.

“Alright, but you can’t tell Romero and them who it is.”

Cory quickly scrolled through his phone and showed me a picture. It was a bathroom selfie with the message “you turned this down to go dancing????

Damn, Cory knew how to pick ‘em.

The guy was totally of the tall, dark and handsome variety. He was shirtless, exposing his gorgeous chest. His thumb hooked his waistband, drawing it down teasingly, but the fabric was thin enough that you knew exactly what he had going on under there – A LOT.

God, I wondered if Cory could be persuaded to share.

Then, I got a good look at his face.

“He looks familiar. Why does he look familiar, Cory?”

“We play together.”

“You clearly have,” I said, pointing out his hickeys. While rolling around, I noticed another one on his collarbone.

“No, literally. Football. He’s on the team.”

“You skank,” I gasped.

“Oh, you wouldn’t hesitate to hit it, given the chance.” He reached between us and poked at my dick, which I admit was a little hard. Though, to be fair, I’d been rolling around in my underwear with my legs wrapped around a seriously cute football player that I’d already had the pleasure of sucking off.

“So, you’ve managed to land a boyfriend.”

“We’re just fucking around.”

I poked at the hickeys on his neck. “That’s not fucking around, that’s marking territory.”

“I doubt that.”

“No, seriously. Ever try picking up someone whilst sporting visible lovebites?”

“Can’t say that I have.”

“It’s not easy,” I explained. “He’s cock-blocking you.”

“He has no reason to cock-block me.”

“He wants to keep you for himself.” Cory seemed to think on this for a bit, a half-smile began to form. “You’d like that wouldn’t you?”

“I guess so.”

“You guess so. Bitch, please. You’re already in love with him.”

“I’m not in love with him.”

“But, you really like him.”

He sighed forlornly. “Yeah, I really like him.”

“So,” I said, bouncing up. “How big is his dick?"

“Oh my God, Preston.”

“On a scale of Micro-to-Indie.”

“You’re such a fucking size queen.”

“Bigger than me? Bigger than you?” I gasped. “Bigger than Indie?”

He groaned, but finally fessed up. “Closer to Indie’s size.”

I jumped on him again. “Bitch, who’s the size queen?” Then I noticed a bandage sticking out. “What happened there?”

He rolled his eyes. “I’m going to regret this,” he said as he lifted one side of the bandage. Underneath was a scabbed-over bite.

“This guy?” I pointed to his phone.

“Yeah,” he said as he rolled me off his lap. “Right at the climax.” He put his hands over his face as if in shame. “I came so hard.”

“Damn, Bo Peep, you went from bears to wolves.”

~*~*~*~

Copyright © 2016 Dayne Mora; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 49
  • Love 8
  • Haha 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So. Much. Heat.. Not complaining!
Oh Indie with the snark..
Love Efrain falling apart, breaking his rules almost as much as I love Cory falling for him.. Smart one that Efrain, leaving his mark on Cory! Preston cracks me up...
I know more is coming, so I won't resort to begging.. Another great chapter Dayne..

Link to comment

OMG dayne!

 

This keeps getting even better!
Efrain is a gonner.
Preston is priceless and Indy is *insert gratuitously suggestive adjective here*

 

Thanks for this!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

dsafgsfdshfdsadfhsfjdholy fucking god, I love this story! I have no words right now. Except that the XX is pretty awesome background/fucking music. I'm gonna go die a little. Is it hot in here? *fans self*

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Damn climate change! It's hot in here!
Feel free to ask for help with Spanish. Get rid of the r in cogerme and you're perfect.

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

The two guys have a great relationship. Despite definite top/bottom roles and related dom/sub tendencies in the bedroom, they have a remarkably balanced friendship. Cory doesn't mind putting Efrain in his place and Efrain doesn't seem too annoyed when it happens.

Link to comment
On 12/31/2015 02:05 PM, Graeme said:

The two guys have a great relationship. Despite definite top/bottom roles and related dom/sub tendencies in the bedroom, they have a remarkably balanced friendship. Cory doesn't mind putting Efrain in his place and Efrain doesn't seem too annoyed when it happens.

I don't know why, but it seems all my tops end up led around by bottoms that could easily overpower them.

Link to comment

Terrific chapter, Dayne! :)

 

Preston continues to crack me up! :P And he's so right with the marking territory stuff and how Cory's already in love. lol I think Cory and Efrain are goners. haha Especially since Efrain has broken every rule he made for himself regarding his hook-ups.

Link to comment
On 11/18/2016 06:25 AM, Lisa said:

Terrific chapter, Dayne! :)

 

Preston continues to crack me up! :P And he's so right with the marking territory stuff and how Cory's already in love. lol I think Cory and Efrain are goners. haha Especially since Efrain has broken every rule he made for himself regarding his hook-ups.

Most certainly goners! Both of them are falling into things they'd said they wouldn't do, and neither can really help themselves. Love is a bitch.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

A message from the bears, we are not happy about Cory not out there baiting us anymore. 😂

Link to comment

What cereal do you eat? I could do with the boost it obviously gives.

Is your writing based on personal experience..? Regardless, congratulations on fine writing. Thank you.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..