Jump to content

Love In Paris

   (1 review)
Genres: Comedy, Romance

What do you do when you see a cute boy while out on a routine jog. For William, the youngster takes a much-deserved break, by buying a milkshake in a small plaza, where he sees a boy who catches his interest. What starts off as a curiosity soon builds up to a clumsy mistake and coincidently, ends up making the boys meet face to face. What will be said? Will the cat come out of the bag that William has been infatuated with him for weeks or how William turned up most days at the same time in the court to catch a glimpse?

Visit my website or sign up for my mailing list to ensure you don't miss any fun future updates.

View Website

Copyright © 2018 D.K. Daniels; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A lovely short story about a boy who becomes infatuated by another boy he sees every day, one day he falls and ends up speaking to the boy. Then he doesn’t see him until he is sitting at the cafe and the boy sits opposite him. This story is based on picture from another site. Highly recommend as a short story.

Response from the author:

Thank you for mentioning the story over on Iomfats. The first time I saw the image I assumed I wanted to take in a completely other direction. I had never told a story to do with infatuation before so, a Love In Paris was born. Except I know I just the actual infatuation was not enough to just carry the story so I added in the scene where he fell. Thanks for the review, and I hope you drop by for more stories :)

  • Like 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..