Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

I have written many adventure books with LGBTQ+ characters. Visit my website to browse my full bibliography. You can also sign up for my mailing list to ensure you don't miss any fun future updates. 

View Website

My Poems, Satires & Other Lyrical Nonsense - 8. The Deep Depth

A special thanks to my patrons: Samuel Roe (Cynus), Thomas Tallis, Don Jr., Joen, Ozzy, John,

We tide the gentle rift.

A meager listing vessel amongst treacherous waters.

Over we go the soft-tide; were the rhythm of death is an extravagant machine.

Slowly she lets in; down to deep depth we shall go.

 

More to come, stick around. Comments are welcome

My Website - www.dk-daniels.com

Lastly, feedback is crucial, I love hearing from you guys so don’t be afraid to drop an email.danny2017writing@outlook.com

Check out my Patreon for early access to chapters and exclusives. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and whatnot for updates.

A special thanks to my patrons: Samuel Roe (Cynus), Thomas Tallis, Don Jr., Joen, Ozzy, John,

You, Me & Them Synopsis:

Its the fourth of July, sweltering heat, patties on the grill, fun, and laughter to be had with close-ones. All is well for sixteen-year-old Taylor, who has a crush on his best friend. Every summer, the families get together to celebrate by lake Chebacco. Only this 4th of July, Jackson, Taylors best friend has a secret of his own. As the endless day of wonder, dips into the cool evening, will Jackson and Taylor speak of their rattled nerves for each other? Perhaps make their own Fourth of July fireworks.

Would You Like To Hear Me Narrate One of My Works For Free - Head on over to my website and vote from the selection of titles you wish to hear me cover.

Copyright © 2018 D.K. Daniels; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
p style="text-align:center;"> Thanks for reading, comments are welcome, and I reply to all.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I read your comment about the New York story and I got to thinking. You do not plan on continuing that story, and there are some other projects you wrote one or two chapters in. You have had some other prose like this one, which are very thought provoking.  I am looking for something of substance. Something that I can sit down and spend a few hours or even days reading. Is there a place I can find stories by you, that are continuing or completed?  A second thought is, I flew over Northern Ireland on Friday and I thought of you. If possible I hope to visit Ireland in the next couple of weeks. I am in Stockholm this week and will fly back to London on Sunday, next. The only absolute planned trip is Paris on the 20th for a few days. I did find this short piece interesting. I am beginning to see, you enjoy thought provoking short pieces. Glad you like writing them, I like reading them. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 9/2/2018 at 5:47 AM, OzLoGo said:

I read your comment about the New York story and I got to thinking. You do not plan on continuing that story, and there are some other projects you wrote one or two chapters in. You have had some other prose like this one, which are very thought provoking.  I am looking for something of substance. Something that I can sit down and spend a few hours or even days reading. Is there a place I can find stories by you, that are continuing or completed?  A second thought is, I flew over Northern Ireland on Friday and I thought of you. If possible I hope to visit Ireland in the next couple of weeks. I am in Stockholm this week and will fly back to London on Sunday, next. The only absolute planned trip is Paris on the 20th for a few days. I did find this short piece interesting. I am beginning to see, you enjoy thought provoking short pieces. Glad you like writing them, I like reading them. 

Hey Larry, Yes, unfortunately, I do not have any plans to continue the story If Tomorrow Comes. I have a separate dystopian book which is unpublished which depicts life after a real collapse, and two boys being the last two humans on earth. The short story If Tomorrow Comes, is loosely based on the dystopian book. As for other stories I have written and have been a bit lax in releasing the chapters, that would be because I have writing an exclusive for my patrons over on Patreon. It takes a good deal of time to produce anything; therefore I am lucky to make roughly 20 k words in a week. Plus as much as I adore writing. I am still quite young. I have that young boisterous energy for exploring and partying and playing video games. We live in a world that there are so many distractions. I even try my best to not be distracted from playing video games and whatnot when I know there are more serious things to be done lol. As for something with a bit of substance or a lengthy read I have my story Even If We Tried which you can find the links to it from my website. The story is incomplete sitting at around 100 k words; except I plan to go back to after Christmas. The story is my first draft. I plan to release that story as an Ebook. I have gone back to drafting the story from the beginning, to add 3 points of view. Speaking of Christmas I have a story called Chasing Christmas which is around 80 k words. If that is a more lengthy read for you then you may check that out. On Patreon I have two novella-length stories also which I aim to release as Ebook in the future. The title of the stories is Now You See Me & You, Me & Them. You may find all these stories and every story I have written on Patreon. You can also find everything I have written and links to everything on my website. My website is www.dk-daniels.com

 

However, I do plan to get back to writing You & I, Before The storm and the other stories also, they usually appear on Patreon ahead of time. I released chapter 10 of You & I on the platform yesterday. It should make it to Gay authors by Friday. Yes, I do like serious pieces. Drama, I think is my favorite genre. Well, my Itunes purchased movies would suggest anyway.

 

It's nice to hear that you flew over Ireland and thought about me. I live in the center of the country; over 100 kilometers to Dublin and Galway each way lol. Any ideas where you plan to visit in Ireland? Perpahsp I could suggest a couple of nice places that are not tourist traps. Word of the wise, if you are in Dublin don't go to temple bar, its a trap for tourists. Go to a traditional pub lol. I hope London was nice, I have never been to England. My boyfriends and I might be going to see the London Air Show in about two years, considering he is crazy about airplanes and works with them for a living. They that time we'll be five, almost six years together lol. How time flies. I'd love to go to Sweden. It is on the to-do list after Norway. 

 

Anyway, my website again is www.dk-daniels.com

Edited by D.K. Daniels
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..