Jump to content
    Dodger
  • Author
  • 6,482 Words
  • 6,676 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains mature content

The Cockney Canuck - 23. Chapter 23 The Storm

I didn’t recall having that many conversations with him and I had never looked at him as a potential friend. We were worlds apart. He was brash, cocky, and a bit of a charmer with the gift of the gab and a reputation for bedding girls that was second to none. Alex was one of the cool kids that nobody messed with, he was popular and a jock with the physique and boyish good looks to prove it. However, without any photographs of him, it was difficult for me to get an accurate mental image of the kid whose dick I was supposed to be sucking on later that evening. I knew that he had shoulder-length dark hair, with a fringe that stopped short of covering his eyes, almost emo like, but not quite. It was probably the only part of him that looked remotely feminine. Everything else about him screamed out tough boy and on the sports field especially, he was hard and ultra-competitive. It was obviously an image, which he had worked hard to maintain and the girls loved him for it. According to school mythology, he had had more girlfriends than most and it was rumoured that one of them was up the duff and that he was the father.

He was certainly fit; not muscle-bound but well proportioned with a nicely defined six-pack that he enjoyed showing off whenever he got the opportunity.

I had been sufficiently intrigued by his ‘Alexander the Great’ nickname, to chance my luck with a few surreptitious glances his way in the showers, I thought that I had been discreet, but he must have noticed me and this was one of the things that he later claimed had given me away. As hard as I tried though, I couldn’t ever remember seeing him looking at me in the same way, maybe he was just better at it than I was. I didn’t remember us ever flirting with each other either, not in the same obvious way as I had with Rory or even David.

It made me wonder about his motives. He seemed to pull off the heterosexual bit so well; it was way too good to be a disguise. He had said that he was bi-sexual, but for some reason, I just couldn’t imagine him liking boys in that way, maybe he was just curious. If this were the case, then I could see that it would make sense to do it with someone like me, who wasn’t a friend, so that he didn’t have to worry about me splitting on him a few years down the line. He would be able to easily distance himself from me and keep me away from his real friends.

He had definitely done his homework and seemed to know a lot about me. He would have known that I was dating Fran and probably had similar doubts about my sexuality. He also knew where I lived and enough about me, to make me a safer option, I suppose, than meeting a total stranger online. Once again, I was probably dissecting this a bit too much, maybe as a way of justifying what I planned to do.

Would that have made him a bad person? I wasn’t sure. If all he wanted was to have a gay experience with another boy then I didn’t see anything wrong with that. As long as he was upfront about it and the other boy was a willing participant, which I obviously was, then what was the problem?

Alex was a surprise to me; I would never have suspected him of being even remotely gay, yet he was certainly good-looking enough to attract his fair share of admirers from both sexes. I had been too busy flirting with the likes of Rory and Nathan to pay much attention to the Alex’s of this world. He was, after all, supposed to be unattainable and other than a few peeks in the showers at his larger than average pecker, not worth wasting any time over. I also considered him to be dangerous, he looked and acted as if he would have no problem at all outing and humiliating any boy that he even suspected of having gay tendencies. In England, I had always kept well clear of those types; they were generally paranoid about their sexuality and highly suspicious of anyone outside of their small trusted circle of friends.

I had been so certain that it was Rory who had written those notes, that I had allowed Alex to slip under the radar and was unprepared for his sudden intrusion into my world. For someone attempting to be straight, it had disaster written all over it, I could see it clearly yet I had been unable to prevent it from snowballing out of control. Even then, when I perhaps could have and should have taken a step backwards, I was allowing temptation to get the better of me and lure me towards something that I knew could only end badly. I tried to justify my actions as I frantically got myself ready for my rendezvous with him.

‘It’s perfectly acceptable for me to have these feelings for other boys. I need to get this out of my system now or it’s never going to leave me alone’.

I stood with my back to the mirror wearing my best pair of Levi’s and twisted my head around to study my butt. Satisfied with what I could see, I slapped my ass, winked and blew myself a kiss.

‘Who am I kidding, I’m gay and I know it. Even Alex could see it'.

I had already had a shower with the intention of killing two birds with one stone. I had been at school all day and I probably didn’t smell that good, and after being so aroused earlier with Alex’s text game, I thought that it would be better for me to take care of things at my end first, rather than turn up at his door like a dog on heat. That would be simply asking for trouble. This way I would be able to think more with my head, rather than with my dick, which was normally the case. Unfortunately, however, for whatever reason, I was unable to complete the task, although it wasn’t through lack of effort.

‘Maybe I’ve overdone it a bit recently. Too much wanking, it’s all Rory’s fault. I’m sorry mate; it should’ve been you I was visiting tonight instead’.

It was Amy who noticed that I was dressed a little smarter than usual and told Sue that I was going to meet Fran. I didn’t try to correct her, allowing Amy to mislead her mom, rather than lie to Sue myself. It was deceit and I wasn’t proud of myself for it but I also knew that Sue wouldn’t ask too many questions if she believed that I was with Fran.

I left the house in time to get there for half-past seven and decided to walk. I could think things through a lot better when I was walking and I could walk for miles. It was one of the things that I had missed most about England. When I arrived in Canada, I discovered that it wasn’t really practical to go walking, when everywhere was knee deep in snow. We were now, however, officially into spring and without so much as a snowflake in sight. That day however, it had barely reached twelve degrees and there were storms forecast for the evening. I didn’t take a lot of notice of the weather forecasts and it was nice enough when I left the house, for me to decide at the last minute to replace my winter coat with my old battered jean jacket. I thought that I looked cool in that jacket and I wanted to make a good impression with Alex who sometimes wore a jean jacket in school.

Cobourg may have been a small town, compared to where I had been living for the past ten years, but the streets were much wider and the houses much further apart than in London. I had checked out his address on Google maps before leaving home, but what had seemed like just around the corner on the map, had proved to be a bit further than expected. I ended up taking a wrong turn and walking for what must have been a mile in the opposite direction. I was going to be late now for sure, but that wasn’t my only problem. It was now dark and it looked as if it was going to rain. If I had taken notice of the forecast, then I would have known that a storm was on its way over Lake Ontario and Cobourg was directly in its path.

Realising that I was on the wrong street, I eventually got directions from an elderly couple who were clearing the front of their house. I wasn’t actually that far away, but they told me to hurry up or I was going to be caught in the rain, so I set off with a little more urgency than before. Even in the dark, I could see the storm clouds building overhead and I could feel the tell tale dampness in the air too. In the distance, I began to hear the familiar rumble of thunder as the storm approached. This wasn’t a good sign, but I was still sure, that I was going to be able to get to his house before it hit.

By the time I felt the first few drops of rain, I was already jogging and could see the Simpson Drive intersection ahead. If I hadn't of taken the wrong turning then I probably would have been able to beat it, but the conditions were worsening by the minute and I soon realised that the situation was hopeless. I was going to get wet and I needed to think fast. I could either take cover somewhere now or carry on and hope to avoid the worst of it. If I took cover then I could be waiting for hours until it passed and besides where would I take cover, there were no stores in sight or even a bus shelter, this was a residential area with only houses and trees to shield me from the rain. I would have to stand underneath somebody’s porch or carport and hope that they didn’t mind. I was seriously regretting leaving the comfort of the house and I was soon being peppered with large, heavy raindrops, which felt more like stones than water. In a panic, I started to run and then sprint as fast as I could as the heavens opened above me and it belted down with such ferocity that I struggled to see where I was going. I had instinctively pulled my jacket up over my head, but it proved futile against in such a deluge. Running for cover, I found a tree, but it was too small to offer any protection, so I found a bigger tree and hugged it just as a flash of lightning lit up the sky.

‘Shit, this could only happen to me. I’m gonna be struck by lightning’.

I left the tree in search of a safer refuge, there was a house with an empty carport and I made a dash for it as a clap of thunder pummelled my eardrums. It offered me a temporary reprieve, but I was already soaked through to my skin and cursing my luck. I stood there with my back against the wall, catching my breath as water as water ran down my face and dripped from the end of my nose. I knew that thunderstorms in Canada could be fierce and torrential, but this was the first time that I had been on the receiving end of one and it wasn’t a pleasant experience. I looked down at my clothes to assess the damage and shook my head.

‘I should have taken a cab. Maybe I can call one now, I don’t even know what street this is’.

The rain didn’t look like easing anytime soon though, this wasn’t going to be a passing shower, like the ones that we had in London. I felt a shiver running up my spine as the wind, and driving rain rattled and pelted the carport. Then there was an almighty crash as an empty plant pot landed a few feet in front of me, smashing into pieces and scaring the living daylights out of me. I must have jumped at least a foot in the air, before deciding to leg it out of there as quick as I could.

I decided to find somewhere more hospitable than that haunted house and ran back into the rain, chased by an old metal bucket that clattered across the driveway and followed me down the street.

Before long, my running became a jog, which soon became a walk before I came to a grinding halt with my hands on my knees, spitting rain and gasping for breath. Simpson Drive didn’t look to be any closer and I had gained only half a dozen houses at best.

I forced myself to carry-on, but the wind had picked up and was blowing right into my face, at times stopping me dead in my tracks, as I plowed into it head bowed, determined not to be beaten. There was no longer any point in stopping, I would only be standing in wet clothes and I could be there for ages before the storm passed over. I decided to carry on, like a true Brit, laughing in the face of adversity and against insurmountable odds. I likened myself to Edmund Hilary conquering Everest, the Spitfire pilots in the battle of Britain, but probably more like Scott of the Antarctic. He didn’t make it, froze to death in a vicious snowstorm.

‘That’ll be my fate too if I don’t hurry up. Why is everything so fucking far away in this country? All I hear is people telling me that it isn’t far, or it’s just around the corner. LIARS! It’s fucking miles away, light years even. These people have no concept of distance because nobody walks anywhere. Sure, it’s just around the corner in your frigging SUV or whatever it is they all drive around in’.

There was more lightning and then the inevitable thunderclap that seemed to crash all around me as I splashed through the puddles. I gritted my teeth and looked upwards as another flash of lightning hit the ground, probably not that far away.

“OKAY I’M SORRY I DIDN’T MEAN IT, I LOVE THIS COUNTRY HONEST I DO. Just spare me the lightning. Please.”

I had no idea what I was going to do, if or when I managed to reach Alex’s house, but I knew that I had to keep going, it was too late to turn back.

Finally, I reached Simpson Drive, but my relief was tempered with frustration as I took the shortcut across a waterlogged patch of grass, lost my footing and slipped, landing face down on the muddy grass. I had put my hands out in front of me to protect my face and hurt them on something and my knee too was stinging, as I slowly picked myself off the ground. It was the final straw for me, I was ready to plead for this to stop as I slowly got to my feet and stood there rubbing my knee and looking down at my sodden, mud-splattered clothing. I had hurt my leg and grazed my hands; I was cold, wet, pissed off and to top it all I was pretty sure that I had just peed myself. I looked to the skies, this was beyond a joke, someone up there was having a good laugh at this. I hunched my shoulders and carried on, certain that there was nothing more that nature could possibly throw at me. There was another flash of lightning, followed almost straight away by an almighty clap of thunder. Well, maybe there was one thing.

‘Shit why me? What is it with the weather over here? Why does everything have to be so extreme, why can’t it ever just drizzle like in England? No, it had to be a fucking torrential fucking downpour’.

I knew that the storm was now directly overhead, but it didn’t matter anymore; I couldn’t get any wetter, the next stage was drowning. When I looked around, the only lights that I could see were coming from inside people’s houses, there were no cars on the road and definitely, no people. I was probably the only person in the whole town who was outside at the time. I began trudging my way along the elusive Simpson Drive. His house was number thirty-two and the first house I passed was number two hundred and something.

“FUCKING, FUCK, SHIT, BOLLOCKS, WANKER,” I shouted as loud as I could. Nobody could hear me over the sound of the relentless pounding rain, but it wouldn’t have bothered me anyway. Every household had their curtains pulled across, or their blinds shut, nobody could see me, or hear me, as I deliberately splashed my way angrily through every puddle, hissing, swearing and cursing every foot of the way.

“I’M GAY,” I screamed as loud as I could. “I’M GAY, I LIKE BOYS. MY NAME IS ROBBIE FULLERTON AND I WANT EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW THAT I’M GAY.” It made me feel a lot better. If only it was that easy. I looked towards one of the houses where I could see somebody watching me through open blinds. Maybe they could hear me after all.

‘Shit, I hope it’s nobody I know’.

I must have walked past nearly a hundred bloody houses, before finally arriving at number thirty-two.

It was a relatively small timber house, which looked to be badly in need of repair. It had been, at some point, painted white but what remained of the original paintwork was worn or flaking away. There was an empty driveway on one side, proof perhaps that his parents weren’t at home, as he had implied. There was a small patch of grass at the front of a rickety looking porch, which I climbed to reach the front door. At last, I was out of the rain, although the wind still reached me, rattling the screen door. There was a horrible squeak as I opened it, but I could see a warm, orange glow through the glass in the front door. It looked welcoming and made me feel a little better, as I tried the bell that had obviously not worked in years. After a couple of seconds, I tapped on the frosted glass and saw the shadow of someone approaching, bracing myself for whatever reaction I was about to get. The door opened wide and I came face to face with Alex, a boy who I saw every day at school but hardly knew. He looked a little smaller than usual and was wearing a white basketball vest, with the Rolling Stones—tongue sticking out—logo on the front. On his legs, were a pair of grey flannel jogging bottoms and he had white socked feet. I must have looked a complete mess and he looked puzzled at first, before he recognised the person underneath the soggy, bundle of rags in front of him. When he did, his gave me the biggest smile imaginable that seemed to cut his face almost in half. Then he started to laugh, I had been expecting that.

‘He must have thought that I wasn’t gonna show and who can blame him’.

“Robbie, shit man you’re frigging soaked,” he said before rolling up laughing again.

‘You don’t say. He is kinda cute though’.

“I got caught in the rain,” I said.

“No way man, is it raining out? Geez, I would never have known, you’re fucking crazy man.”

He was right, of course. I was crazy, I should have turned back at the first sign of the storm but I was caught out by the speed and ferocity of it. I stood there watching him, unsure of what to do as the water continued to drip off me, creating my own puddle around my feet. I was cold and starting to shiver.

‘This was a bad idea in the first place, I should be at home, we could have skyped’.

Alex stood in the doorway, looking me up and down, before taking a picture of me with his phone and laughing again.

“I can’t let you in the house like that dude, you’ll make too much of a mess and my folks will go ape shit.” I wasn’t expecting him to welcome me into his home in that state, but I wasn’t expecting to be turned away either and that was how it felt to me. I was angry and hurt by his flippant attitude and thought that it was probably best if I left and come back another day, or not at all. “You're gonna need to take off your clothes out here,” he added with a smirk. “I couldn’t have planned this any better.”

He had no idea what I had just been through to get over there.

“It’s okay, Alex,” I said, “it was stupid of me to walk over here in the rain anyway. Call me whenever.” I turned around, put my head down and walked stubbornly down the steps, back into the rain, squidging across the waterlogged lawn.

“NO ROBBIE WAIT!” I heard him shout after me, but I was already making good headway against the driving rain, which battered my face. The storm seemed to be getting even worse and the wind almost blew me over. I tried to look up to get my bearings but struggled to see properly, there were lights ahead of me, a local store where I would be able to take cover and maybe call for a taxi. As I reached the sidewalk, I felt somebody grab my arm from behind, pulling me back.

“What the fuck?”

It was Alex and I turned to face him, as he grabbed hold of my other arm and yelled into my face. “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?”

“I’M GOING HOME,” I shouted against the pouring rain and tried to pull away from him.

“YOU CAN’T GO HOME IN THIS,” he bellowed in my ear holding onto me, as I wrestled back and forth to try to break his grip.

“LET ME GO!” I yelled at him.

“NO…DAMMIT,” he shouted, “YOU'RE CRAZY.” I had lost it completely, the red mist descended and I lashed out at him wildly with my fists. It was probably fortunate for me that he managed to dodge my attack, but I could see that he was close to losing it too and the next thing I knew I was on back on the grass with Alex on top of me. He got to his knees and sat on my stomach, cowboy style while pinning me down by my wrists.

I had been in the same position plenty of times at home with Daniel, but we were always playing and I kind of liked being held down by him and rarely made more than a half-hearted attempt to escape. This, however, was serious and I tried with all my strength to break his grip on my arms and push him off, but he was stronger than I was and held firm. I tried wriggling and twisting my body underneath him, using my legs as leverage and attempted to throw him off me, but he somehow stayed on, riding me like a cowboy on a wild horse. I was knackered and gasping for breath as the rain fell hard against my face, making me cough and splutter. I had no more energy left with which to fight him with and I could see that he wasn’t going to let me get away, so I relaxed and stopped trying. I closed my eyes to protect them from the rain. I wanted to cry. This day had turned into a nightmare and it was getting worse by the minute.

‘It serves me right. It’s my own fault for being so stupid. Playing silly games with people and not having the guts to tell them how I feel…I couldn’t even tell my mom. She would have understood and my whole life would have been different right now. I don’t deserve to be happy. I hate myself’.

I felt his grip on my wrists relax and I could hear him breathing and sniffing as the rainwater ran down his face and onto mine. Now we were both soaked, but he had less clothes on than me and had to be feeling the cold. I knew that he wasn’t wearing any shoes, so if I could escape his clutches, then I should be able to outrun him. I had recovered enough to make another attempt at getting away and with his grip relaxed, I tried to catch him off guard and push his arms away. His reaction was just as quick though and he easily slammed my hands back into the wet grass, while shaking his head at me as a warning not to try it again.

“What now?” I said. Water was running into my mouth and I was finding it difficult to talk. He didn’t look too happy as he sat there watching me, but he had managed to calm himself down a little and no longer looked like he wanted to kill me.

“You really are crazy man, you know that?” he said.

“Yes,” I replied spitting out rainwater. “You're hurting my arms.”

“And you got me soaking wet, look at me!”

I don’t think he meant it literally, but I lifted my head to take a look at him anyway then rested it back on the grass, unimpressed and looking up to the sky. At least the thunder and lightning had gone, but I could still hear it rumbling in the distance. The rain wasn’t easing off any, but it didn’t matter anymore to either of us.

“Can you get off me please?” I said, trying to be nice to my captor.

“Can I trust you not to run away?”

I looked him in the eyes. “What if I say no, are we gonna just stay here all night, until we both drown?”

“You’ll be the one to drown,” he said, “not me.”

“Fuck you,” I mumbled and looked away towards the road in search of some help, but there was nobody in sight.

He flicked his head to move his wet fringe from his eyes and laughed at me. “You have a bit of a temper eh. I wasn’t expecting that. You're usually so quiet in class…I trusted you remember, you better not make any trouble for me.”

“You don’t have to worry,” I said. “I won’t tell anyone about the notes, if that’s what you mean.“ I was angry that he would even think that and he didn’t bother to answer. It was starting to look as if his efforts had been wasted. All bets were off and I would no longer have to give him his prize. I should have been happy about that at least but I had been almost looking forward to the challenge and I felt a twinge of disappointment.

‘It was obvious that we were never going to be compatible’.

“You know what, I think that you're actually enjoying this,” he said. He had a cheeky grin that I rather liked, when he wasn’t hurting me. “Maybe you like this kind of thing, are you getting excited?”

“Can’t you tell,” I said sarcastically.

He lifted his butt off my stomach and let his weight fall hard against my groin.

“Arrghh,” I cried.

“No, I can’t feel anything down there,” he said and slammed into me again.

“Arrghh.”

“That didn’t hurt, you little baby,” he teased.

“GET—OFF—ME,” I shouted at him and tried once more to dislodge him, but he held firm.

“We can stay here forever if we have to,” he said through gritted teeth. Forever seemed like a long time to me and I was now starting to get seriously cold.

“Okay fine,” I said, “I’ll do whatever you want, I’m…so…cold.”

I was shivering uncontrollably and shut my eyes. I could no longer feel my legs or feet and must have looked quite bad, because his expression suddenly changed to one of concern. He let go of my wrists and climbed off me, to allow me to get up, but I didn’t move, I was unable to lift myself from the watery grass and was shaking violently.

“Oh shit,” he said. He grabbed my hands and tried to pulled me up by I couldn’t stand up and fell straight back onto the grass with a huge splash.

“ROBBIE…fuck man, I’m sorry okay. I gotta get you indoors.” He knelt down and scooped up from the grass. “Fuck you're heavy.” He put my arm over his head and told me to hold on to him as his carried me back to the house. He kicked the screen door and it rebounded outwards enough for him to kick it wide open and run through the door before it slammed shut. Then he backed into the front door to close it behind us and carried me through the house and down some stairs, which led from the kitchen to the basement. We passed through another door, before dropping me on top a big double bed.

“Are you okay?”

It was a ridiculous question to ask, I was definitely not okay but as far as I could tell I was alive, and I nodded towards him, although he didn’t look too convinced.

“We have to get these off you man,” there was a serious tone to his voice as he lifted my leg and pulled off my shoe and sock, before repeating the procedure with the other leg. “Can you wiggle your toes?” He sounded like a doctor all of a sudden and I did my best to oblige. “Good, now lean forward?”

Again, I did what he said as Alex pulled off my jacket, dragging it off my arms and tossing it onto the floor. Then he clawed at my sweatshirt and I lifted my arms, as he pulled it and the t-shirt that I was wearing underneath, off and over my head in one go.

He was quick and good at it. I was sure that I wasn’t the first person that he had undressed on that bed, but maybe I was the first boy.

“We need to take those off too dude,” he pointed to my mud covered jeans and surprised me by leaning over the bed, unfastening the top button, pulling down the zipper and dragging them down and off my feet with the legs inside out. I suppose he deemed the situation to be sufficiently serious, to allow him to do this without seeking my permission first. With only one item of clothing left between my birthday suit, and me, I was anxious to see if he would go the full distance. He hesitated for the first time, looking at my briefs and then at me. I was still shivering and had difficulty talking even though it was quite warm in the basement.

“It’s okay,” I said, “I don’t mind.” They were wet right through and I just wanted them off me, so I could get dry and warm up a little. It was no big deal, Alex had seen me naked plenty of times before and he peeled off the wet garment with ease affording himself a little smile as my cold, rain-soaked and shrivelled up todger came into view. It was in a sorry state, and like the rest of me, wet, cold and badly in need of some attention.

Thankfully, being a boy himself, there was no need for me to have to explain the quirks of a penis to Alex. I knew that he wouldn’t judge me on what it looked like after spending most of the evening drenched in very cold rainwater and he spared my blushes by bringing me a large bath towel to dry myself. The bed sheets were wet and there were puddles of water on the tiled floor along with my saturated clothes and a pair of shoes. Alex didn’t seem too concerned by the mess and told me to lie down in his bed and rest for a bit, while he changed and had a shower.

His bed was warm, comfortable and smelled nice. I curled my naked frame up in a ball and watched him as he picked up my clothes and emptied my pockets out onto his bedside table. He found my phone, smirked and looked at me with raised eyebrows.

“It’s Nicola’s,” I said, “or rather it was hers, she gave it to me.”

“Nicola?”

“My sister,” I said.

“You have a sister?”

“I have two,” I said, “adopted.”

“That’s neat, how old are they?”

“I’m not telling you,” I said, although I wasn’t sure why.

He laughed but didn’t press me for any more info as he put my clothes into a washing basket and told me that he would put them in the dryer. First, though he needed to add his own, which he still had on and I watched in silence as he peeled off his muddy socks. He had proper boy’s feet that looked as if they had seen a lot of sporting action during their relatively short life.

My eyes stayed on him as he took off his vest and I carefully scanned every muscle and ripple on his chest and back. He had a nice body with perhaps the most perfectly defined chest that I had seen on any teenage boy. His legs weren’t bad either as he stepped out of his drenched jogging bottoms and tossed them in the basket.

My body temperature had been gradually rising since he had carried me indoors, but it must have gone through the roof as he removed his boxer shorts without even a glance in my direction, as if he were back in the locker room at school. My eyes nearly popped out of my head, as he casually walked around the room naked. My memory had clearly done him a disservice because his todger definitely looked a lot bigger than when I had seen it in the showers and thicker too.

The nickname suited him and if he did decide that he wanted to claim his prize, there was no way that, I was going to be able to fit all that into my mouth, without choking to death.

“I wasn’t sure what to make of Alex or if I even wanted to know him at all after what had happened earlier. He had shown me a side of him that I definitely didn’t like; he was controlling and could be a bit of a bully. My wrists still hurt from where he had held me down. I had also lost my temper though and had lashed out at him a few times.

Despite trying to fight him earlier, I still thought that Alex was quite hot and he obviously liked me. He had a nice face for a tough guy with big, puffy, red lips, which I hadn't noticed on him before.

When Alex arrived back fresh from his shower, I was still in his bed naked. He asked me if I wanted to have a shower, but I had, after all, that rain earlier I opted for a bath instead. It seemed as if suddenly he couldn’t do enough for me, but we hadn't had any time to talk yet and he hadn't mentioned our bet either.

‘I wonder if he’ll still want me to do that for him after I had tried to fight him. Would he even trust me enough to want to put his dick in my mouth’?

The moment that I got into the bath I had a boner, maybe it was the hot water but it was more likely to be Alex who was the cause.

What does he expect? Parading around naked with a tool like that, swinging from side to side and acting as if it were nothing. Does he expect me to just surrender to his desires and jump into bed with him, like one of his sluttish girlfriends? What will happen if I do jump into bed with him? He said that he wants to try it with a boy, but will he be satisfied with a blowjob, or would he want something more? What if he wants to go all the way as Tom did, will I let him? I don’t even know him.

The mere thought of Alex pounding my behind, with that horse like dong of his, made me uncomfortably hard and it wasn’t going to go away now, without some attention. After I had dried myself, I took a minute to examine my pecker in the mirror, wondering how it would measure up to Alex when he was hard.

'He’s much bigger than my puny excuse of a willy. Will he be disappointed when he sees me hard or even worse will he make fun of me…that would be the worst thing ever. I can’t imagine him being that cruel, but I don’t really know what he’s like. For all I know, he could turn out to be some kind of depraved sexual fiend, keeping me locked in his basement, naked and chained to his bed. Nobody would even know that I was here; they thought that I was going to see Fran. There would be nothing to link me with Alex at all and nobody would ever suspect him'.

There was a loud knock on the door. “Hey buddy, are you okay in there?”

“Huh…what…oh yeah, of course, I’ll be right out.”

‘Shit, what am I like? I have to stop these fantasies, it’s weird and it’s not normal’.

I had my hand around my dick and had been gently rubbing it, it was leaking fluid and I wiped it off quickly with Alex’s towel before wrapping it around my waist. The way that I was feeling, I was certain that there would have been a lot more mess had I not been disturbed when I was. A minute later and it would have been all over. All over me and all over his floor probably. Now I would have to face Alex with an erection that I couldn’t hide and balancing precariously on the brink of an orgasm.

Copyright © 2017 Dodger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 42
  • Haha 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

For discussion of themes and topics. The book can be found here: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/dodger/thecockneycanuck After 47 chapters and lots of drama I think it's time this story has a discussion topic where readers can interact with the author and each other. There are certainly plenty of situations, characters and emotions to bring up, and of course most of all Robbie the Cockney Canuck. Dodger has kindly given me permission to start this thread and has promised to be part of the di
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well Robbie got into a bit more than he expected. At least he and we see a little more of what makes Alex tick.

 

I'm certain things are going crazy at his house. The surely called Fran's house, with the storm and all. Now they know he's out in it somewhere, although maybe I'm wrong ...they haven't called Robbie, unless his phone is ruined.

 

In any event, the next hour or so will be revealing for Robbie, whatever happens. ;)

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Poor Robbie, what a miserable evening! But you could see it coming when he decided to leave the heavy jacket at home. Should be some interesting fallout with his family and Fran.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well that was quite a turn with the storm. And we have to see where this may go. For Robbie sake I hope it works out.

 

Great chapter:thankyou:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

You maybe putting too much faith in him. We will see. Thanks for your comments Albert.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Ok, so far while I don’t see this ending well at least it looks like I was being paranoid when I thought this was a trap. I mean Alex seems legitimately interested in him and there wasn’t an ambush waiting for Robbie so that’s good. I’m going to cross my fingers that this doesn’t turn out too badly.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
18 hours ago, NimirRaj said:

Ok, so far while I don’t see this ending well at least it looks like I was being paranoid when I thought this was a trap. I mean Alex seems legitimately interested in him and there wasn’t an ambush waiting for Robbie so that’s good. I’m going to cross my fingers that this doesn’t turn out too badly.

Robbie is still taking a bit of a chance here. Alex is a dangerous character.

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

I still say Alex is not the one. But certainly, we have an unusual meeting. Nothing has been said or done to change my stubborn mind. "If music be the food of love, play on." 

Will

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Will Hawkins said:

I still say Alex is not the one. But certainly, we have an unusual meeting. Nothing has been said or done to change my stubborn mind. "If music be the food of love, play on." 

Will

Not a very predictable match-up and it's difficult to see any good coming of this. Maybe he should have taken the bus.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

there was no trap but it was still a reckless thing to do.Can't wait for the story Robbie is going to tell the family because the truth isn't an option at the moment

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Oh man you found a true BDSM type bear now. Well he will be anyway. I hope you don’t mind bruises Robbie because they’re coming. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..