Jump to content
    Dodger
  • Author
  • 6,350 Words
  • 7,567 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains mature content

The Cockney Canuck - 24. Chapter 24 Alex's House

I waited for as long as I could, filling my head with thoughts of Miss Pringle, the school secretary. This normally worked for me; she could turn a throbbing boner into a lifeless shrimp within seconds. It wasn’t that she was hideously ugly or particularly foul smelling or anything, but it was impossible to think of her and be sexually aroused at the same time and I doubted if she had ever even been in the same room as an erect penis. There was something about her that suppressed any sexual desire instantly. Like a bucket of cold water, but without the mess. She didn’t even need to be there, just thinking of her was usually enough to do the trick and she had already proved useful to me on a number of occasions, rescuing me from potentially embarrassing situations.

What goes up must come down, you would think. Except when I needed it to. Erections are nice, in the right company, but nobody wants to walk around with a third leg all day, so what Viagra could give, Miss Pringle could take away. It was a trick that I increasingly had to use with alarming regularity and as usual, it worked, at least long enough for me to open the bathroom door and walk past a worried looking Alex with only a bath towel around my waist.

“You had me worried there buddy,” he said. He looked as if he was about to break the door down and sounded a little relieved to see me. “How do you feel?”

“Better,” I replied. “Are these for me?” There was a pair of baggy, black, knee length shorts, a bright orange t-shirt and a big woolly sweater left on the bed, not much of a choice and a little random, but beggars can’t be choosers.

“It’ll take a while to get your clothes dry; you can wear those in the meantime.” He watched me pick up the shorts and study them. “It’s the best I could do.”

His house was warm, but I found it hard to believe that he didn’t have anything more suitable for me to wear than a pair of shorts. I didn’t want to complain, or seem ungrateful, he was trying to be nice to me, although I had the feeling that this was as good as it got. I had red marks around my wrists and a sore head to remind me of his not so nice side. The summer clothing that he had left for me was probably a way of making sure that I didn’t run out of the door the moment his back was turned, and the lack of socks, or any footwear, seemed to confirm this.

“They’re fine,” I said, as I sat on his bed examining my knee that I had gazed when falling over earlier. “Is this where you sleep?”

“No, this is where I bring boys like you, to seduce them,” he said, a clear sign that he hadn't given up on his original plan. It surprised me and I wondered if he was really that confident of doing anything with me tonight, after almost killing me.

“So I’m not the first boy that you’ve had in your bed,” I said.

“I was only joking. Yeah you're the first. Boy that is, I’ve had plenty of girls between these sheets.”

“I don’t doubt it,” I said nonchalantly, staring at my hands. He must have been able to tell that I wasn’t interested in his female conquests. I picked up my watch to put it on. “Shit Alex it’s nearly nine-thirty, what about your parents, weren’t they supposed to be home at nine?”

“Don’t sweat,” he said, “they won’t be home until gone midnight really. I told you that to get you here early.”

‘To give him more time I suppose, to get me into bed. Not that he needed it’.

“Hey man don’t get all down on me bro, you broke the record tonight.”

“What Record?”

“I’ll be honest with you; I’ve had five chicks in this bed…”

I glanced over; it was barely a double. “How?”

“Not at the same time dummy,” he shook his head. “But that would be hot, eh.”

‘Not for me it wouldn’t’.

“The fastest that I’ve ever got a chick into bed before was forty minutes from the time that she got here, which is pretty quick, right.” He started laughing and I knew exactly where this was going. “But you, my friend totally hammered that record!

I just stared at him impassively, not knowing how to react.

“I didn’t think that I would ever find anyone who would beat that, man. But what the fuck! You just shaved it by thirty minutes!”

“I didn’t have a lot of choice,” I said, “and it was you who took my clothes off, and put me into bed.”

“You didn’t object though,” he said.

“I was too cold to even talk at the time.”

“But you were in my bed naked, within ten minutes of coming through the door.”

“Maybe.”

“Definitely.”

I could see that I wasn’t going to win this, so I begrudgingly accepted his plaudits and the dubious honour of being his easiest ever conquest. Although so far, he had managed to see, but not touch. I doubt if that had been the case with any of his girlfriends, but I didn’t want to encourage him further by mentioning that fact, or at least I didn’t think I did.

After his shower, Alex had changed into a pair of light blue jeans and a red checked button up shirt. It suited him, but made me feel a little undressed and uncomfortable in comparison, wearing only a bath towel. The clothes that he had lent to me were only marginally better, but at least offered my pale body some protection from Alex’s hard stare. I wanted to put them on, but it was clear that he wasn’t going to let me do this without him watching. I never enjoyed stripping off for showers at school, but at least I wasn’t the only one doing it, which made it a lot easier. This was different though, because he was standing right there perving on me with that big grin of his and I felt like I was on show. Knowing that I had to do it, before I started sprouting another boner, I stood up and dropped the towel onto the bed, as he shamelessly studied me.

“Do you like?” I asked, standing in front of him naked, striking a pose. He had seen me like this before of course, at school, but this time he didn’t have to pretend that he wasn’t interested. He smiled at me and I turned around to show him my ass, before grabbing the shorts that he had left for me. “Happy now that you’ve had a good look?”

‘At least my pecker looks a little healthier than it did when he saw me earlier, and it’s not like I didn’t do the same thing to him’.

Alex wasn’t slow on pointing this out to me either. “I’d be even happier if you left them off, anyway I saw you watching me earlier.”

“It would have been impossible not to see it,” I said as I pulled the shorts up to my waist and tied them to keep them there. “It must be uncomfortable walking around with that thing between your legs.” I dragged the t-shirt over my head.

“That thing, my friend, is something that every girl in Cobourg wants to get their hands on.”

‘And he doesn't look like he’s making any effort to stop them’.

“So why aren’t you with one of them now instead of me?“

“Because I’m bored with chicks man, I wanted to try something else for a change and I like you, I told you that, in the letters that I sent. You did read them?”

“Of course I read them,” I said.

“Well you're here, so they obviously worked, I honestly didn’t expect it to be that easy.”

I glared at him. “Maybe I’m just gullible or stupid.”

‘He’s right; I’m obviously the easiest shag that he’s ever had. This is the first time that I’ve seen him outside of school and I was all ready to blow this geezer. I might still have to before he lets me go’.

I was expecting him to tell me that I wasn’t stupid, but he changed the subject instead, which only confirmed my conclusion.

“Are you okay now?” he said, shuffling up the bed to sit next to me.

“Yeah,” I said, “at least I’m dry.“

“I’m sorry for dragging you out here tonight,” he said. “And you getting soaked and all.”

“It’s not your fault Alex,” I said, “it was stupid of me to walk here; I could have got a cab or better still, stayed at home.”

“But I’m really glad that you made the effort,” he said softly and he moved over slightly until our legs touched at the knees. “You know what, you looked cute standing there soaking wet.” He giggled and for the first time that evening, I joined in, even though it wasn’t funny.

“Fuck, man what’s that on your face,” he stood up and jumped away, sending me rushing to the mirror to take a look. There was nothing different about my face.

“What?” I asked.

“That trick you do with your lips man, you know when you curve them up at the ends, it’s weird. I’ve never seen you do that before, is it a smile?”

It soon disappeared as I shot him a disapproving look and threw the wet towel at him. He laughed and my smile made a half-hearted re-appearance, as I shook my head.

“Do you really think that I’m cute?”

“Yeah, of course, man. I really like you, even when you were wet,” he said.

“It felt horrible,” I said.

“But it did break the ice,” he said, “if you get what I mean.”

“You almost broke my arms too,” I said, showing him my red wrists. “When you threw me on the ground,”

“I didn’t throw you man, I tripped you up and you fell. And only after you tried to punch me. Where did you learn to fight like that anyway?”

“I wasn’t fighting,” I scowled at him.

“You can say that again,” he said. “No wonder England doesn't have any boxing world champions, if they all fight like you.”

“Does Canada?”

“Well no…not really…but I meant it as a joke.”

“Oh sorry, I didn’t realise…jokes are usually funny.” I plonked myself back down on his bed and crossed my arms sulking.

He held out his hands. “Okay man, you got me. I apologise for not allowing you to walk off in the middle of a storm and kill yourself earlier. And I’m sorry for ripping your clothes off afterwards, to stop you from getting pneumonia. Oh and I’m sorry for fussing and worrying over you, cleaning up after you, drying your clothes and letting you wear mine. Fuck man, I wouldn’t even do those things for my girlfriend.”

“Okay.”

“What?” he said.

“I said okay.”

“What’s okay?” He narrowed his eyes and stared at me demanding an explanation.

“You apologised and I said okay.” I hunched my shoulders and smiled hesitantly before looking away, but his expression didn’t change and there was an awkward silence as he tried to work me out.

“Why don’t we forget about all that shit, and pretend that you’ve only just got here?”

“I’m cool with that,” I said.

“Good.”

There was a long silence as we both sat next to each other on his bed, unsure of what to say. I studied my nails and I could see Alex checking his phone. Finally, he sighed and turned his head towards me.

“So are you gonna say something?” he said.

“I was waiting for you.”

“Fine, is there anything that you wanna ask me?”

I bit on my bottom lip and tried to think of something relevant, that wasn’t embarrassing. “Is jenny your girlfriend?” I asked.

“What’s that got to do with it?”

“I’m just making polite conversation; you said I could ask you anything.”

“No, I said is there anything that you wanna ask me.”

“Isn’t that the same thing?” I asked.

“No and I’m pretty sure, that you didn’t come over here to sit and have a polite conversation with me.” he said. “But well spotted, Jenny is my girlfriend and we’ve been going out for over three months now. That’s quite a long time for me.”

“Why did you send me those notes?” I said.

“You know why?”

“Yes, but I can’t work you out, I mean you seem pretty straight to me and you have a girlfriend and everything. So…”

“Why did I wanna do stuff with you?” he interrupted.

“Yeah.”

“I told you, I wanted try it with a boy. I thought that you were cool with that?”

“I am,” I said, “or I was, I’m not sure how I feel anymore.”

“Robbie dude, I can understand if you're mad with me, after what happened. We don’t have to do anything like that tonight if you don’t feel comfortable. It’s cool; we can take our time, but don’t back out on me man.” I stared at the floor and he put his arm around me squeezing me gently and smiling, but I got the impression that he was being very serious, especially the last bit. “You do you like me?”

I turned my face towards him. “Yes.”

“And you still wanna do stuff with me, right?”

“Yes, I suppose,” I said bashfully looking down at my hands.

“Good,” he said, “then I won’t need to tie you up.”

I must have looked shocked as I jerked my head around to look him in the eyes. He threw his hands in the air and moved backwards as if I were about to attack him.

“Only joking,” he said, “unless you want me too, that is.”

“NO,” I said, but despite my assertiveness, I wasn’t sure if I would have had any objections if Tom had done that to me. Maybe it was because I trusted Tom and knew that he would never have hurt me, or done anything that I wasn’t comfortable with. I wish I could have said the same about Alex, but I didn’t know him that well and I wasn’t able to relax in his company. I felt as if I had to be on my guard with him all the time, in case he decided to try to do something that I didn’t want him to do.

“I’m still okay with it,” I said, “but maybe we should get to know each other a bit first, before you know…doing stuff.”

“That’s what we’re doing now bro, getting to know each other. I don’t want to push you into doing anything that you're not ready for, but when you are ready to experiment then it’ll be fun, I promise.” He moved in closer and looked me in the eye before resting his hand on the inside of my thigh, and sliding it under my loose fitting shorts.

‘So that’s why he gave me these shorts to wear and I suppose this is his idea of getting to know each other first’.

Without any underwear, I could feel his hand brush against my dick, but I didn’t protest as he might have expected. Instead, I inadvertently opened my legs to allow him even easier access. He gave me that cheeky grin before repeating the manoeuvre, only this time he left his hand in place and I felt him gently grabbing my balls. I knew that I should have objected, but I was mesmerised by that cheeky smile and my eyes fixed on those luscious lips of his. He held my dick and squeezed it, as I moaned and tilted my head towards him, focusing on those boy lips. Hypnotised by their simplistic beauty and drawn inevitably towards them like a magnet, until they were directly in front of me soft, wet and inviting. He looked, as though he wanted to kiss me, I was certain of it and it was an invitation that I couldn’t resist.

With his hand pressed firmly against my erection, I took the initiative and our lips touched briefly, before he pulled his head away from me and stood up, surprised.

“Whoa, man what are doing?” he said. “No kissing okay.”

I definitely wasn’t expecting that and his reaction startled me. I looked away from him feeling slightly embarrassed. I thought that his reaction had been a little over top, considering what he was doing with his hand at the time. I was getting to know him all right, but I wasn’t sure that I particularly liked what I saw. Seeing me hurt, he tried to apologise, but I pushed my way past him to go for a pee. I should have locked the bathroom door, because as soon as my stream hit the water, he walked in and stood next to me.

“Alex, I’m taking a piss,” I said.

“I can see that,” he said, watching carefully as if it were something that he had never seen before.

“Does this kind of thing turn you on?” I said.

He snapped out of it. “No, of course not.”

“Then why are you watching me?”

“I’m sorry that I freaked out on you, okay,” he said. “I really like you, but I just can’t get my head around kissing a guy.” He gave a little shudder to emphasize how disgusting he considered it. “It’s nothing personal.”

I understood what he was saying, but I didn’t see why it couldn’t have waited until I had finished my pee. I shook my dick and put it back into my borrowed shorts.

“If you want this thing to work Alex, then you're gonna have to let me know exactly what you do and don’t want to do,” I said. “It’s only fair. I get it that you're not into guys and if all you want is occasional sex, then that’s fine with me, really. I’m happy to meet up with you and do stuff like that.”

“Wow, that’s exactly what I want; I’ll do anything, except for kissing. Don’t you think it’s gross, two guys kissing,” he said.

“No, not at all, why would I. I just tried to kiss you didn’t I? And if you hadn't of stopped me I’d still be doing it.”

“Are you gay?” he said.

I took a deep breath and sighed. “Did you just work that out all on your own or did someone help you with it?”

“Don’t make fun of me man, I only asked you a question.”

“Yes!” I said.

“No you're not,” he said adamantly.

‘I don’t believe this. I have spent my whole life keeping this quiet and when I do finally admit it to somebody, he doesn't believe me’.

“I am,” I said, “and I’ll prove it to you if you want.”

He looked at me as if he was confused by what I had said and I stood there for a while waiting for him to say something. My feet were beginning to get cold on the tiled floor and I shuffled my weight from foot to foot to point this out to him, then he looked at me as if he had reached a verdict. “Can you flush the toilet man? I hate it when people don’t do that.” I rolled my eyes at him and reached out to press flush. “And wash your hands dude.”

“I just had a bath,” I said, “my dick is clean.”

“It’s personal hygiene man. That’s all”

I washed my hands quickly and followed him out into the main room of the basement where he sat down at one end of a three-seat couch opposite the TV.

“How are you gonna do that?” he finally asked, as I sat myself down at the opposite end. I could see him watching me and I sneaked a quick look at him, before averting my eyes away towards a poster of Jimi Hendrix. I was nervous and hesitated for a while, looking for the courage that had momentarily deserted me.

“I’ll give you your prize,” I said quickly without looking at him. I could see him shift around in his seat from the corner of my eye and finally I turned my head towards him timidly watching for his reaction.

‘Why am I so worried, I’m good at this, I always enjoyed doing it for Tom, But he was my best friend, the boy that I loved. There was nothing that I wouldn’t have done for him. I sucked on his toes and put my tongue up his bum. If that’s not done out of love then I don’t know what is’.

He gave me that sexy grin again that went straight to my loins and had me twitching once again in my shorts. “Okay,” he said. “Go ahead, lover boy, what are you waiting for?”

I had already decided that I would do it for him, while I had the chance, at least then I wouldn’t owe him anything. If I didn’t, then he would use this to his advantage, to get whatever he wanted and it would end up costing me much more in the end. It was a well thought out plan, that made perfect sense, but in all honesty, I think that I just wanted to blow him. I rarely took much notice of well thought out plans, that made perfect sense and I moved along to sit beside him, resting my hand on his crotch.

“Do you want me to do it now?” I asked. My calm exterior concealed a torrent of sexual excitement inside me, which quickly spread from my groin outwards to every part of my body, making me hot, clammy and eager to please.

“Are you serious?” he asked.

I nodded to him and began moving my hand in small circles; I could feel him already, starting to stir. “I don’t mind,” I said, smiling at him. “It was a fair bet and I agreed to it.” I was trembling slightly, as I lifted my bare feet onto the couch and lay on my side with my head in his lap. I slowly and tantalisingly unzipped his fly, before popping his top button and pulling open the front of his jeans.

I had the feeling that I had woken a sleeping giant, as I watched it grow larger, restrained only by his underwear. I began licking him through the stretched material of his briefs, whist trying to find the opening with my hand, so that I could pull him free. Eventually, tired of my fumbling and no doubt desperate for me to get on with it, he used his hands to push his jeans and underwear down to his knees, revealing himself to me in all his glory. It sprang back and hit me in the face, as he released it from its constraints, which made him laugh.

“Ah,” I said, rubbing my cheek and looking towards my assailant with contempt.

“That didn’t hurt, you wimp, he said still giggling at me. “If I wanted a girl to do this, I would have invited Jenny over.”

“It’s not so funny from where I am,” I muttered. “I’ve never been attacked by a penis before.” I could hear him laughing, as I looked it straight in the eye wondering how on earth I was going to be able to do this. It was leaking right in front of me and I used my finger to smear the fluid over his soft pink glans. He stopped laughing and moaned softly, as he pushed his hips upwards slightly, moving his dick towards my mouth, until it made contact with my lips.

‘Okay, I get the hint’.

I grabbed his shaft in my hand and began to rub him. He was thicker than I was and thicker than Tom, I knew that much, but they were the only comparisons that I could make. If I counted myself, this was the third penis that I had actually touched. I took a deep breath, as it pushed against my lips, coating them in his warm juices. Then I opened my mouth and pushed forward, taking him in a far as I could until he hit the back of my throat.

“Oh fuck man,” he said. “You dirty little fucker.”

I took it as a compliment as I choked, gagged, sucked, licked and gagged again. I took a rest in order to breathe and fondled and licked his balls, before going back to work in earnest.

‘Jenny deserves some kind of medal if she does this regularly’.

I wondered how often they had sex and then it dawned on me that this pole of male muscle, that filled and stretched my mouth, had also been inside Jenny, in her most private regions, the places that I found difficult to look at, even in a photograph. He had told me that he had had five other girls in his bed and he had probably gone all the way with each of them. I knew that he must have had a few showers between his last sexual encounter and this one, but it definitely didn’t taste as nice as it had done, before I started thinking of all the unsavoury places that he had no doubt shoved this loveable monster.

Alex talked the whole time and although it was difficult to understand him, he clearly enjoyed receiving his prize, almost as much as I enjoyed giving it to him. My reward was a mouthful of watery seed that I spat down the bathroom sink. It was a spur of the moment decision; I had intended to swallow, but backed out at the last minute.

Even after all that time and knowing that I would probably never see him again, that part, at least for now, was still reserved, exclusively for Tom. It made me feel a little better as I rinsed out my mouth, knowing that I hadn't betrayed him completely. Tom would probably have encouraged me to have a bit of fun and maybe he had been doing the same, most likely with some ‘tasty girl’ as he would refer to them. I always knew that eventually I would be doing the deed with someone else, but this was the first time and as much as I enjoyed it, I was also somewhat sad afterwards. We stripped off and moved to his bed, where Alex held me for ages, with my head against his chest and my fingertips gently brushing his muscled skin. I sighed and wiped away a solitary tear that had somehow escaped my lashes and trickled down my face, a tear for Tom.

My poor Tom, I still missed him terribly. We hadn't talked on Skype for a few weeks and I made a promise to call him in the morning and tell him about Alex.

* * * * *

“You're gay,” They were the first words that Alex said to me as he brought me down a can of fizzy drink, or ‘pop’ as he called it, from the kitchen.

“I told you I was,” I said gulping down a mouthful and belching. “Sorry.”

“You're forgiven,” he said, and he got under the covers and squeezed up beside me in bed. He propped himself up onto his elbows and was playing with my hair. His orgasm had obviously had a calming affect on his personality and he had allowed the tough guy image to slip a little. Still not enough, to let me kiss him though. I could kiss his glans and he had even kissed mine but our lips were strangely out of bounds. Somehow that would have been too gay for him and it made me chuckle.

After giving him his prize, he had turned his attention on me, using his hands and then surprisingly his mouth, after giving in to his curiosity, to bring me to a much-needed climax. I gave him ample warning when it was time and he heeded it, pulling off me and avoiding what would have been more than a mouthful, after I had been so close and denied earlier that evening.

It was getting late, but his parents weren’t due back until well after midnight, so there was still plenty of time and now that the sex was out of the way, there were some more questions that I needed answers too.

“So why me, I mean, what made you pick me, or did you write those notes to a few boys?” I said. I thought that this was a very good question.

He took a deep breath. “I only wrote those notes to you,” he said, “I didn’t give them to anyone else.”

“Why, what made you think that I would be interested?”

“I dunno, I saw the way that you looked at other guys I suppose, I don’t know exactly but I saw it. Does it matter, I was right wasn’t I?” He shifted a little closer to me. “Well?”

“I guess,” I said meeting his eyes.

“You have no idea how nervous I was about doing that, it was the most difficult thing that I’ve ever had to do, man.”

“I can imagine,” I said. “Wait a minute, the notes, how did you do that without anyone seeing you, how did you manage to get to school so early? You must take the bus from here, but I never saw you.”

“I have basketball training every Friday afternoon after school, we stay late and that’s when I put them in your locker.” It made sense, I didn’t even think of that.

“So I guess you must really like me, to want to go to all that trouble.”

“Robbie man, you're so cute, I’ve had a crush on you since you arrived here.”

“A crush!” It sounded so American high school.

“Usually people are quite flattered when someone tells them that,” he said smiling.

“I’m sorry,” I said, “I am flattered that a boy like you would notice me.”

“I’ve been noticing you since your first day at Stephenson,” he said. “I think that it was worth the effort, the notes definitely worked.”

“Definitely,” I agreed, “but they drove me bloody crazy for a while.”

“Sorry man, but I just needed to be absolutely certain that it was real. I’m really glad that you decided to come over tonight,” he said. “That was really cool of you to do that at such short notice.”

“After everything that you put me through over the last couple of weeks, I really needed to talk to you,” I said. “It couldn’t wait.”

“I’m sorry dude, did it really bug you that much.”

“What do you think? Yes definitely,” I said, “I hardly bloody slept for about a week. Trying to work out who it was.”

He was laughing. “And you couldn’t do that.”

“You're the straightest guy in the whole class, what would make me think that you were sending me love letters?”

“They weren’t love letters dude, I don’t want to marry you or hold hands in the park.”

“It’s because you're straight,” I said.

‘I always pick em; one day I’ll meet a boy who’s actually gay’.

“You know what? He asked.

“Go on.”

“You looked kind of sexy in my clothes earlier, baggy suits you,” he said.

“It goes with my eyes,” I replied, as my phone started to ring. Alex picked it up from his bedside table.

“This phone is so gay,” he said, “its home calling, you're parents probably wanna know where you are,” he teased.

I grabbed it from him. “My parents are dead Alex,” I said curtly, before putting my finger across my lips. “Shush.”

He was surprised and looked me in the eyes as I answered the phone.

“Hello,” I said, while looking at Alex.

“Really,” he mouthed and I nodded.

“Robbie, where have you been honey, I’ve been trying to call you.”

“Sorry Sue, I didn’t hear it ring. I got caught in the storm and got a little wet.”

“Oh my, that’s what I was worried about, are you okay hun?”

“I’m fine, you don’t need to fuss over me, I’ll be okay. I didn’t make it to Fran’s house but I bumped into a friend from school and he helped me out.”

“Oh so are you with this friend now, do I know him,” she asked.

“I don’t think so. It’s Alex, he’s a boy in my homeroom,” I said, “I didn’t know him that well until tonight, but yes I’m at his house now.”

“And what about your clothes, honey. You can’t sit around in wet clothes.”

“I know that Sue, it’s okay I’m not stupid, Alex has given me some clothes to wear and mine are in his dryer. We’re playing games right now, so is it okay for me to stay for a while and then get a taxi home, when my clothes are dry?”

She sounded relieved. “Yes honey that’s fine, I’m sorry for panicking, I know you're a sensible boy. I’ll let you get back to your game. Oh if his mom is there I’d like to have a word with her and thank her.”

‘Shit, what do I say’?

“His mom’s upstairs, Sue. I think she’s a little busy. I can get her to call you back in a while.”

“Never mind just tell her thanks for me, and don’t be too late honey.”

“I won’t, bye.” I hung up and went back to playing games with Alex, just as she had told me I could. A potential disaster averted and without having to lie, too much.

“I’m sorry man,” said Alex, “what happened?”

“Huh.”

“Your folks. I didn’t know.”

“Oh, I thought that everyone at school knew about me,” I said.

“I didn’t hear anything; you don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to.”

“It’s okay; they're both dead, my dad in a car crash and my mom through illness. That’s why I’m here, I’m gonna be adopted by my uncle and aunt, that was her on the phone. Now you're all up to date. It’s not a problem for me anymore. I’m over it.”

He sat there watching me, but I just smiled at him. There were times to feel sad and this wasn’t one of them, either that, or was I just getting very good at hiding it.

He decided to change the subject. “Have you ever done it with a guy before?”

I choked on my drink and gave him a hard stare.

‘Where did that come from’?

“Sorry that was a bit of a personal question I suppose.”

“A bit,” I agreed.

“I’m going to put that down as a yes though, “he said.

“What makes you think that?” I said. “I’m only fifteen.”

“I know how old you are, we’re in the same class together remember, but that doesn’t mean an awful lot these days. I know that you’re shy but that definitely wasn’t your first time dude, don’t even try to deny it. I’ve had a few broads give a BJ’s right, but that was probably the best that I’ve ever had. Not kidding, no joke, honest to God, cross my heart.”

“So does that mean that I’ve paid off my debt?” I said.

“Fuck yeah,” said Alex. “You could have paid off the fucking third world debt with that blow.”

“You say the nicest things Alex, and even if it isn’t true, I’m still gonna accept that compliment.”

“But am I right?” he said, pressing me.

“I have had a lot of practice,” I said and he started laughing. “But there was only one boy before you. We just did it a lot of times.”

“Would you like to do it a lot of times with me?” he asked.

“Maybe,” I said, “If we can stop fighting for long enough.”

We still had over an hour before his parents were due back and I got the impression that Alex was going to want another go at it before I left. I wasn’t going to deny him either, if it meant that I had another opportunity to play with that truncheon of his. We messed around for a while exploring each other and rolling around naked, before he finished me with a hand job. I spurted over my stomach and a few minutes later, he did the same, as he sprang to his knees and blew his load over me. He had preferred to finish himself off with his own hand, although I did offer to do it for him.

“Sorry about the mess man,” he said looking at the small puddles of sperm. “But you were pleading with me to do it bro.”

He was right and I blushed and flashed a quick smile at him as I cleaned it off with his towel and got myself dressed. My clothes were all dry, except for my shoes of course. I had to wear them home wet, which wasn’t very nice, but this time I took a cab. Door to door in less than ten minutes and it cost me twenty bucks, with a tip. You live and learn.

I got home well before the midnight curfew and as I let myself in, I received another text from X. This time it was a picture message, a photograph of me, standing outside Alex’s house totally drenched standing in a puddle of water along with a simple message that read ‘Cum again soon X’. I laughed to myself before deleting it along with all the other text messages to and from Alex just in case someone decided to read them. Someone like Fran for example, the consequences if something like that happened would be unthinkable. Better safe than sorry.

Copyright © 2017 Dodger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 41
  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

For discussion of themes and topics. The book can be found here: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/dodger/thecockneycanuck After 47 chapters and lots of drama I think it's time this story has a discussion topic where readers can interact with the author and each other. There are certainly plenty of situations, characters and emotions to bring up, and of course most of all Robbie the Cockney Canuck. Dodger has kindly given me permission to start this thread and has promised to be part of the di
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I like this story a lot; it is both well written and well plotted. I think I understand Robbie's schizo feelings but I don't get Alex at all. He seems like the most relaxed bi (if that is what he is) I've ever read about. We shall just have to wait and see how you develop his character in coming chapters. He just better not hurt Robbie or I'll sic Amy on him!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I agree with Ozymandias, in that I think Alex might hurt Robbie at some point. He really doesn't seem to get Robbie at all. Still, what can one expect from someone who can command sexual attention?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm seeing this qualified as a romance, I hope this Alex yahoo isn't the love interest cause at this point he seems like a total douche. He doesn't give me the impression of a bisexual dude but more like a straight dude who's taking advantage. In fact, his characterization in these last two chapters doesn't really track with the kind of person who'd leave all those notes and go to all that trouble just to get with Robbie.

 

Yes Robbie is definitely struggling with his sexuality and he definitely doesn't seem ready for an actual relationship. But even still he could do better than some "bi" dude who's afraid of intimacy with another guy. At this point if I'm supposed to like Alex, it's not doing it for me. 'I'm bored with girls'? Yeah that'll sure help Robbie in his journey to discover himself.

Edited by spikey582
  • Like 4
Link to comment

Well Robbie had his itch scratched, but what is it with him and these straight dudes? :P Although, to most of his classmates he IS a straight dude ...haha.

 

My only worry is he appears to be a bit out of control. His multiple orientations seem ready to intersect or, more likely, collide pretty soon. It won't be pretty and there won't be a happy ending . :(

 

An interesting and well written chapter Dodger!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

At last, a chapter without Fran! Since Robbie's had gay sex again, you can wheel him back into the closet to continue the charade with her...leaving his true self to wither on the vine.
I don't see the romance, considering that he's only playing games with himself about Fran, and Alex clearly wants to use him and nothing else. Sad...I really hoped Robbie would be a positive gay person finding his true love with someone like Nathan.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I will not make a negative comment on the storyline as it is because of the good writing and creativity of the story that I continue to read. As far as the editing is concerned: I have only mentioned one error in each comment because I don't want to get the type of response I did from one author who accused me of being 'snarky'. I have consistently said that I am not trying to pick on anybody, just calling their attention to things that are easy to detect. Please note that I do not comment on punctuation, that is a witches brew. Every time I spot what I think is an error there, someone comes along and says that I am wrong. My pet peeve is homophones, so those are the errors I will most frequently comment upon. Misterwill

  • Like 1
Link to comment

At this point I am not sure that I like Alex he isn't much like his notes is he. I think Robbie is driven by his need, and I think that Alex is the wrong person to be working out

with! But he is 15 and needs to grow up fast and find someone more meaningful.

 

Good chater:thankyou:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Robbie's been fooled and you're right, it's hard to imagine Alex writing those notes.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Okay. I was wrong, wrong, wrong. I am not as smart as I thought I was. But I have seldom gotten so much enjoyment out of being wrong. You do a superb job of maintaining the suspense.

I note that I have made two comments on this chapter. The earlier one from mister will is mine as well. I still don't want to be called 'snarky'. To prevent this I have tried to be more gentle in my snarking. But no matter how snarky I may be, I am still reading and rereading this series--and loving it. Keep on fooling me. By the way, Robbie's ideas of male anatomy are somewhat off the mark -- the male penis does not contain measurable amounts of muscle except at its base where a ring of muscle contracts to trap blood;  being a boy, he should realize his 'equipment' is mainly composed of three spongy tubes that get hard from retained blood. Don't they teach anything about anatomy to fifteen-year-olds in either Canadian or British schools? 

Will

Edited by Will Hawkins
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Will Hawkins said:

Okay. I was wrong, wrong, wrong. I am not as smart as I thought I was. But I have seldom gotten so much enjoyment out of being wrong. You do a superb job of maintaining the suspense.

I note that I have made two comments on this chapter. The earlier one from mister will is mine as well. I still don't want to be called 'snarky'. To prevent this I have tried to be more gentle in my snarking. But no matter how snarky I may be, I am still reading and rereading this series--and loving it. Keep on fooling me. By the way, Robbie's ideas of male anatomy are somewhat off the mark -- the male penis does not contain measurable amounts of muscle except at its base where a ring of muscle contracts to trap blood;  being a boy, he should realize his 'equipment' is mainly composed of three spongy tubes that get hard from retained blood. Don't they teach anything about anatomy to fifteen-year-olds in either Canadian or British schools? 

Will

They teach very little of this I'm afraid.

 

I did suspect that you were the same person. The avatar kind of gave it away but I'm pleased that you're still reading. I don't mind snarky as long as there's a reason and it's constructive. I know why you point things out now and it's certainly not malicious.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Ok yes Robbie you had your itch scratched. Now, stay away from Alex. He oozes someone who’s used to getting what they want and if they don’t get it by asking, they take it. Forcefully. Take it from someone who made THAT mistake and didn’t learn until it was too late. You’re very naive just like I was. You need to bring your girlfriend back to the friends zone if she’ll understand why and you need to get sweet on Rory. Not Nathan. Nathan is just fun and no meaning, you my dear sweet boy, need someone who will love you. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 3/27/2024 at 4:36 PM, SilentandBroken said:

Ok yes Robbie you had your itch scratched. Now, stay away from Alex. He oozes someone who’s used to getting what they want and if they don’t get it by asking, they take it. Forcefully. Take it from someone who made THAT mistake and didn’t learn until it was too late. You’re very naive just like I was. You need to bring your girlfriend back to the friends zone if she’ll understand why and you need to get sweet on Rory. Not Nathan. Nathan is just fun and no meaning, you my dear sweet boy, need someone who will love you. 

Alex is trouble for sure, and Robbie knows it but he always learns the hard way.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..