Jump to content
    Dodger
  • Author
  • 7,076 Words
  • 6,628 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains mature content

The Cockney Canuck - 27. Chapter 27 The Cottage

Surely, there can be no better way of being woken up than having the boy of your dreams gently sucking on your morning wood. He had his hand wrapped around my dick, gently stroking it as it slid between his soft lips. I reached to grab a fistful of his silky brown hair and whispered his name.

“Oh, Nathan.”

“Who’s Nathan?”

“What?” I lifted my head and tried to focus. “Fran?”

“Well, I’m not Nathan,” she said and smiled.

“What made you say that? Bloody hell.” I felt her mouth closing around me again and dropped my head as she went back to work. “That’s nice. How do you do that?” She allowed it to slip from her mouth and moved up the bed to face me. Now I was definitely awake.

“Does Nathan do that for you as well?”

“Of course not, what made you say that?”

“You just called me Nathan.”

“I was dreaming.”

“You were dreaming of Nathan? Is that the same Nathan who goes to our school?”

“I dunno, I can’t remember. Does it matter?”

“Doesn’t it worry you that you were dreaming about a gay guy sucking your penis?”

“Do you think it should?”

“I think most guys would be a little concerned.”

“Would you be?”

“I’m not a guy and I don’t have a penis.”

‘Do you have to keep reminding me’?

“Well there you go, that’s the problem, you can’t possibly understand without one.”

“I don’t get it,” she said.

“That’s what I just said. Look it doesn't matter; it’s not your fault, I can explain it to you later.”

‘I’ve got to get that boy off my mind’.

She pulled the sheet over us and snuggled in close, it was how we had been for most of the night.

“Did you enjoy yourself last night,” she asked. “Did I manage to please you?”

“Couldn’t you tell? You were fantastic Fran, really. I wasn’t expecting you to do…you know…what you did.”

“You mean, you weren’t expecting a blowjob,” She giggled. “You can say it you know. If I’m not too shy to do it for you, them I’m not too shy to talk to you about it either. But I’m glad you enjoyed it, I did too.”

“Really?”

“Yes really. Even the bit at the end.”

“Oh,” I looked away from her, “I’m sorry, you know you didn’t have to do that. I would have been happy if you…”

She had put her hand against the side of my face, turned it gently towards her and kissed me to interrupt. “Robbie, you don’t need to say sorry. It was sexy; you have no idea how much of a turn on it was for me.” She was preaching to the converted, but I couldn’t let on.

‘I hope she doesn't want me to do the same kind of thing to her that would be gross. I would probably throw up’.

I felt her hand close around my dick. “It’s gone soft again, why?”

“It was probably you talking about Nathan that did it.” I said. “If you keep playing with it then it will ....”

“That’s better,” she said, “I think he likes me, he’s ready to play again.”

“I like you too Fran,” I said kissing her on the forehead, “but my willy and me are one and the same. It’s not a different person.” She laughed at my use of the word willy.

“It’s just a polite name for a penis that we use in England. A penis that’s not hard, it’s totally non-sexual, kids have a willy, if you need to talk to your mom about your penis, you call it your willy.”

“Well I think that your willy is sexy.”

“No,” I corrected her. Willy’s are never sexy. You only use them to pee out of, they can be a bit naughty, but never sexy. It’s not a word that is associated with sex, get it?”

“Sort of,” she said. “Do you realise how cute you look when you're sleeping?”

“No Fran, I’ve never watched myself sleep. I’ve tried a few times though.”

“Jerk!”

“You're the one who was watching me sleep?”

“I couldn’t help it, I’m not used to sharing my bed with someone and I kept waking up during the night. You move around a lot.”

I remembered waking up several times during the night as well, wondering where I was, before seeing Fran there and cuddling up to her. It was one of the things that I missed most after leaving Tom’s house. I used to love getting really close up and sweaty with him. We didn’t have a lot of choice though, with his tiny single bed, it was either that or fall off the end. Fran had the relative luxury of a double bed.

“I really enjoyed sleeping with you Robbie and I’m not just talking about the sex. It was really cool to just have you in my bed, next to me the whole night…Naked!” She kissed me, before she whispered into my ear. “And you had a hard-on all night. Is that normal?”

“I guess it is if I’m sleeping next to someone as beautiful and sexy as you.”

“That’s so sweet.” She kissed me again. “I suppose you're not used to sharing a bed either.”

‘Not much’!

“That’s something that we’ll both have to get used to then…did you enjoy being woken up like that?”

“Oh Fran that was just unbelievable, I mean it, it was the best thing ever. I will never be able to go back to using an alarm clock after that,” I said.

“Well you're gonna have to because I’m not going to come over and wake you up every morning. You’ll have to get Daniel to do it for you, or maybe Nathan can help?”

‘That would be even better’!

“Very funny,” I pushed her gently onto her back and rolled on top of her, holding her hands above her head. “Now you’ve got me all worked up.”

“Oh what are you going to do to me?”

“I’m going to fuck you,” I said as I pushed my penis wildly in the general direction of where I thought it should go. I stabbed her in the thigh with it and then between her buttocks, which made her open her eyes wide.

“Not there, you're not,” she said and she pulled her hand free from mine and grabbed my penis to position it correctly. “Wrong hole mister, that’s better, now push.”

I did and once again, it slid inside her effortlessly as she moaned and hooked her legs around my back to push me deeper. I was a little surprised at how horny I felt, but Fran once again, had me totally gobsmacked and I wondered if all females were this highly sexed. I hadn't seen this coming at all; on the outside, she looked and acted so innocent and pure, almost as though butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth. Inside though, she was a real nympho with a voracious appetite for sex and although exciting at first, it could only be bad for me in the end. So far, I had shown very little interest in her sexual organs, and I had only touched her there reluctantly, because I felt obliged to do so. It was obvious to me that this was never going to be enough to satisfy her, she would want the whole nine yards and not an inch less.

We tried several positions, in bed, on the floor, standing up against the wall, sitting on her dresser and kneeling on a chair. It was fun, but despite plenty of encouragement from Fran, I couldn’t finish and was soon flagging. We went back to bed and I rested for a while, but shortly afterwards, it was back inside her. This time she was on top, working furiously and screaming as she reached a thunderous climax.

We made a mess and needed a shower. Fran wanted to do it in there too, but the most that I could manage was a gentle hug and a few kisses under the warm spray. She washed and dressed me, bending down to give my pecker a quick kiss goodbye, before tucking it away neatly inside my boxer briefs until next time. I had no idea when the next time would be, but suspected that it wouldn’t be anytime soon.

Philippe and Marie turned up at about one o’clock and we could hear them talking downstairs, as we finally emerged from Fran’s room, clean and dressed to meet the parents. Before we went to join them, she stood facing me and held my hands.

“Thank you Robbie, for the best night of my life.”

“I hope it lived up to your expectations.”

“Definitely. I’m so proud of you baby, you're a star.”

The compliments had me walking tall for the rest of the day. I managed to put to bed all my fears and worries, and prove to myself that I could have a normal relationship with a girl.

‘I had sex with Fran and she loved it. She thought I was great'.

She would probably be telling her friends how good I was, when she saw them on Tuesday and I wasn’t so concerned about her talking to them anymore. I wanted her to tell them, I would tell them myself if she didn’t. I wanted everyone in the world to know we were having sex and that I was good at it!

“Hey Robbie, Fran,” Philippe always seemed to be in a good mood. “Did you have a good time last night?” Fran gave him a look that basically told him to mind his own business, but I returned his smile. He looked to be even better looking that morning than usual and was wearing summer clothes. The forecast that day was warm and sunny.

“I was talking about your meal,” he said. Fran didn’t really need to give him a hard time he was only being nice.

“It was really good,” I said. “You sister is a very good cook.”

“I’ll have to take your word for it; she never cooks anything for me. Oh how rude of me, Marie, this is my sister’s boyfriend, as you’ve probably already figured out. He’s from England, but he lives over here now and goes to Fran’s school. Robbie this is my girlfriend Marie who also went to William Stephenson.”

We exchanged greetings.

“I’ve heard a lot about you,” she said and giggled.

“You have?” I was surprised to hear this and was interested to know what she had heard.

‘I guess Philippe must have told her about the time when we were drunk’.

“Nothing bad,” she said. “Fran told me that you used to live in London.”

“Yeah,” I said, “for ten years.”

“That must have been cool, my uncle lives in London. Do you know Jacob Morgan,” she asked and I shook my head.

“Baby,” said Phillip, “London’s a big place and a lot of people live there, it would be unlikely that Robbie knows your uncle.”

“You never know,” she said, “It’s possible.”

I left them to discuss it further and went outside with Fran for some fresh air; the forecasters had it right, it was quite warm out, almost like a summer’s day.

It had been a pretty eventful twenty-four hours and one that had exceeded all my expectations. I don’t think that I could have felt any better, as I carried our bags to Philippe’s sports car.

I had a grin on my face that basically said to everyone, ‘I had just had sex with a girl for the first time,’ and Philippe even playfully took me aside to tell me this. I laughed but cringed to myself, wary of his position within the family. Then just as we were about to leave there was one final twist. An elderly woman came out of the house next door and approached Philippe in the driveway. She looked concerned.

“Hello Mrs Lewinski,” he said.

“Hello Philippe,” she said, “I'm glad that I’ve seen you, I’ve been so worried.”

“Oh, what about?”

“Well this morning I heard someone screaming and it sounded like it was coming from your house. It frightened the life out of me and I nearly called the Police.”

“Oh really,” said Philippe and he turned towards Fran with a questioning look. “I wasn’t here, did you hear anything Fran?”

I could tell that he was trying not to laugh, but Fran looked horrified. She went bright red while I decided to slip away quietly to go and sit in the car, leaving her to face the music.

‘She’s the one who was doing all the screaming’.

“Oh,” she said. “That was me. I saw a mouse and screamed, it’s nothing to worry about.”

I bit hard on my lip to stop myself from laughing.

“There were quite a few screams my dear, but as long as you’re okay that’s all that matters,” said Mrs Lewinski.

I got the feeling that Mrs Lewinski knew more than she let on.

“Yes I’m fine thank you,” said Fran and she turned to follow me back to the car.

“I didn’t realise that you had a problem with mice,” said Philippe as he caught her up. “You should go to see someone about that, we can’t have you disturbing the neighbours every time you see one, can we? I mean what would mom and dad think?”

Fran didn’t look at him; instead, she gave him a swift elbow to the ribs, before walking around the car and getting in next to me, slamming the door shut. She had a face like thunder, but despite feeling a little embarrassed myself, I could also see the funny side. I saw Marie in the drivers mirror and she looked like she was trying very hard not to laugh. As we drove off for the journey up north, Philippe waved to Mrs Lewinski, before looking at me in the mirror.

“Way to go Robbie!” he said, and burst out laughing. He was soon joined by Marie and I couldn’t stop myself from having a little giggle too, as Fran glared at me.

I reached over to hold her hand and gave her a little kiss on the cheek. It took a while but I gradually managed to coax a faint smile out of her.

* * * * *

It took Philippe the best part of four hours to drive from Cobourg to Deer Lake, on the southern edge of Algonquin Provincial Park. It was the final part of the journey that took the longest, as we drove along a twisty, undulating narrow road that wound its way around countless lakes and through endless miles of forest. This had to be the middle of nowhere for sure, it had been over twenty minutes since we had passed another vehicle going in the opposite direction and Philippe seemed to be enjoying having the road all to himself. I had never been anywhere so remote in my life, nor seen so many trees, or so many lakes.

For most of the journey, Fran and I had cuddled together in the back, holding hands, kissing, whispering and giggling in our own little world. We were two dreamy, love struck, horny teenagers who had just discovered the joys of sex and were now finding it difficult to keep our hands off each other. Philippe and Marie found it quite amusing but chose to ignore our antics until we were nearly there, when Marie had to try to separate us and make us look respectable for Fran’s parents.

“C’mon you guys times up for fooling around, you're gonna have to keep your hands and mouths off each other for a while.” We giggled but did as we were told, as Philippe pulled into a small car park by the edge of a lake.

“Robbie you’ve got a hard on,” whispered Fran. “You're gonna have to do something about it.” She was trying to push it down from the outside of my pants and laughing. All she was doing was making it worse.

“Stop it,” I said, “It’ll be okay if you stop touching it.” I got out of the car and stood up to adjust myself. Fran was finding it all very amusing, but kept her distance to help ease the problem.

I had expected to see a cottage but there was nothing there but a small quay with a smallish motor boat tied to it. “Where’s the cottage?” I asked.

“It’s on the other side of the lake,” said Fran, “and the only way of getting there is by boat. There are no roads on the other side.”

It sounded cool and I helped Phillip load our bags into the motorboat for the final leg of the journey. The small boat was cramped and a little wet as he opened up the engine and we motored out onto the lake, which was a lot bigger than it looked from where we were. The decision to sit at the front of the boat had been a bad one and I was starting to get a little wet. It didn’t matter it was an exhilarating experience and I loved every second of it, as the cold spray hit my face. At least it put an end to the problem that I had in my pants.

The lake was massive, but still and we were the only boat on it for as far as I could see. It took us a good five minutes before Fran was able to point out the cottage in the distance, it was difficult to see in the bright sunshine but even far away, it looked big, up close it looked more like a hotel.

To the north of their property was Algonquin Provincial Park, which according to Philippe was nearly three thousand square miles. It was a beautiful setting and the scenery was like nothing that I had ever experienced before. I had never been to a place where there were so few people.

“You people have no idea what a cottage is,” I said to Fran, as Philippe cut the engine and steered the boat towards the jetty. Their parents were waiting to greet us like they hadn't seen us in ten years. George even gave me a hug and her mom was laughing at my wet cloths.

“Welcome to our little retreat,” he said. “This is where we go to relax and spend time with nature. Do you like wildlife Robbie?”

"I don't think I've ever seen any."

“Fran why don’t you go help your mother prepare lunch,” said her dad, picking up my overnight bag. “While I show young Robbie around.”

“We’ve had this place for fifteen years now,” he said. “It’s the same age as Francesca but not as beautiful. I like it because here, you are away from everything and everybody, and if you switch off your phone, then nobody can find you.”

“It is quite remote,” I agreed.

“Yes,” he smiled, “remote. But you are used to the big city with lots of people. Everywhere you look there are people, here and here and here.” He used his hand to demonstrate. “Up here, there is nobody for miles around. Just animals, trees, forest and lakes. Be careful not to wonder off too far on your own, because if you get lost out there then it’s possible that no one will ever find you.”

I swallowed hard. “I’ll bear that in mind,” I said. I had already decided that I wouldn’t be leaving the safety of the cottage. Mr. Giordano’s words had only confirmed that.

That’s it; he’s going to have me killed and then tell everyone that I wondered off on my own. They will send search parties, but nobody will ever find me. I will probably be at the bottom of one of the lakes with a concrete overcoat. That’s why I was invited up here; he’s going to bump me off. Maybe he knows what I’ve been doing to his daughter’.

“The only way in or out of here is by boat,” he said. “The way that you came in.”

‘Shit, I’m a prisoner here. He’s enjoying making me suffer. I’m sure that soon he will ask me to go for a walk with him and that’s when he’ll shoot me, or get one of his henchmen to do it. I’ve seen the Godfather, I know how it works’.

I had the box set, which I left at Tom’s house.

I followed Mr. Giordano into the cottage, which was built onto the side of a hill above the lake. This place wasn’t a cottage, not in my book it wasn’t. Cottages were small with barely enough room to swing a cat. This looked more like a holiday resort. As we entered the living room, I was greeted by his youngest son Roberto who was lying on a sofa watching a TV that was only slightly smaller than the wall onto which it was fixed. One side of the room led off to the kitchen area, where I could see Fran talking to her mom and little sister and the other side led to another huge family type room, with a snooker table and what looked like a bar. Straight ahead of us was a large spiral staircase and that’s where we were headed.

“This is where you’ll be sleeping,” he said, as he placed my bag on the top of one of the two beds in the first bedroom that we came to. “This is Philippe’s room, so you’ll have to share with him, but you’ll be comfortable. I’m afraid we haven’t got a lot of room here for guests.”

‘You could have fooled me’!

“I’m sure I’ll be fine, thank you,” I said. Knowing that I would have the chance to perve on Philippe. I would share with Philippe and Marie with Fran. The Giordano’s had everything worked out, it seemed except for me and I couldn’t believe my luck.

The cottage had four bedrooms, a dining room, lounge, games room and fully equipped kitchen complete with dishwasher, freezer, two ovens, and a microwave. It was the total opposite to what I had expected to find. What was the point in coming all the way out to the middle of nowhere, if you were just going to spend your time in a modern luxury apartment? It wasn’t exactly living in the wild. Outside the views were stunning but inside you could have been overlooking Central Park, in New York, or Park Lane, in London.

“Where’s the Jacuzzi,” I said to Fran jokingly, after I found her in the dining room preparing the table for lunch.

“There’s a hot tub downstairs,” she replied with a suspicious look on her face.

“Of course there is,” I laughed. “How silly of me to think that you didn’t have one.”

‘That serves me right. I should have guessed’.

Lunch or dinner as it surely had to be, had taken up most of the rest of the day and it was dark by the time I managed to leave the table feeling stuffed from too much food and tired from a lack of sleep the previous night. It was a big place, but it was clear that Fran’s parents weren’t going to allow us any time on our own there and they did a pretty good job of keeping us apart for the remainder of Good Friday. I don’t even think that we managed a goodnight kiss before everybody was ushered into their respective rooms for the night, at just after ten. I was looking forward to catching up on my sleep and I was quick to get into my pyjamas whilst Philippe was helping his dad close up.

‘I can’t believe that they're locking the doors, are they worried about being robbed by bears or something?’

I was in bed and waiting for Philippe to come in and get undressed, this alone was going to be worth the journey up here. The only problem was, I fell asleep and if that wasn’t bad enough, I didn’t wake up until well after nine the next morning, by which time Philippe was already up and dressed and I was staring at his unmade empty bed. I guess that I needed the extra sleep, more than I needed the extra frill of seeing Philippe take of his shirt. I got some amusement when I figured that as long as I stayed with Fran, there would be plenty of other times to see her brother’s super hot body, in the meantime I would just have to make do with her.

That day was the hottest day of the year so far reaching the mid-twenties centigrade. It was warm enough for shorts and for a family boat trip around some of the neighbouring lakes that all seemed to somehow be connected. We went out on her dads much larger boat, which was big enough for the whole family plus Marie and me, and we were out for most of the day. Fran made me take off my shirt to get some sun on my pure white skin and then took a ridiculous amount of time to smear sun block on my back and front; it got her a disapproving look from her mother. I had never realised how erotic an experience that could be and when she had finished I wasn’t able to stand up for nearly half an hour.

When we got back to the cottage, Fran was detailed once again to help her mom prepare the food, while Philippe offered to show me how to fish. He took me down to stand on some large rocks by the water’s edge and handed me a rod. I was trying to figure out how it worked when much to my surprise, he decided to peel of his shirt and join me topless.

I had to have a good look.

He had a six pack that was more like a twelve pack with a beautifully defined chest that most models would have been envious of. He also had a small tattoo of a tiger a couple of inches above his left nipple, which proved to be a godsend when he caught me staring at him, how could he not, my eyes were all but locked onto him.

“What’s up?” he said as I quickly looked away from him towards the lake. I wanted to tell him how good he looked, without his shirt on but thought better of it.

“I was just looking at your tattoo,” I lied.

Brilliant, that was quick thinking’.

“Oh yeah the tiger, it’s neat eh? Do you like tattoos?”

“Well I, yeah I do” I said.

“Was you thinking of having one done when you're older?”

“I’m not sure, maybe,” I said. “When I’m older.” I had no idea how old you had to be and had never even considered getting one done before, but Philippe decided that I should have a closer look.

“I had to go to Toronto to get this done,” he said. “The guy’s real good, look at the detail in there.” He leaned over, almost putting his chest in my face and I had to agree that it was a work of art.

I looked away and tried to focus on my rod instead of his smooth, golden tanned skin as he stood next to me naked, but for a pair of shorts and flip-flops. Then he reached across me to show me how to hold my rod properly and I nearly fainted.

“It’s easy,” he said. “You’ll get the hang of it.

Maybe for him it was easy but I was having trouble just standing up next to him. I really didn’t give a fuck if I caught a fish or not, I just stared out at the lake desperately trying not to do or say anything stupid that would give me away.

I cursed my luck.

‘Why did she have to have the most gorgeous looking brother imaginable and why is he standing so close to me with hardly any clothes on’.

It wasn’t difficult to feel slightly inferior standing next to Philippe without a shirt on. I thought that my body was quite nice until I stood next to him. He was bigger and more athletic than me and he had this beautiful golden Mediterranean tan while I was a pale white in comparison.

“Hey honey do you wanna beer?”

“Oh yes please,” I said.

“Not you,” said Marie as she made her way down the rocks holding an opened bottle of beer. “I’ll get you a soft drink though.”

“Whatever.”

“Here,” said Philippe. “Hold onto my rod for a minute while I grab that beer.”

“Pardon!” I came very close to losing it completely and slipping off the rock into the lake. I took his rod off him and laughed. Then as he turned around to collect the beer and a kiss from his girlfriend, I couldn’t resist a quick peek at his butt.

“You need to relax Robbie,” he said. “You look really nervous, you're scaring the fish away.”

“I’ve never tried fishing before,” I said and he laughed.

“You're going out with my sister and fishing makes you nervous? I would’ve thought that you would have nerves of steel.” I wasn’t sure what he meant by that, but I laughed anyway. “Seriously though dude, you're obviously doing something right, because she’s crazy about you.”

This was exactly what I didn’t want. A big brother type, man-to-man talk, letting me know what was expected of me.

“I like her too,” I said.

“That’s cool,” he said. “I can see that. Just be careful you guys don’t make any mistakes, if you know what I mean.”

“No.”

He looked at me and smirked.

‘Fuck is he ever gorgeous’.

“You're gonna make me say this aren’t you?”

“Huh, sorry,” I had no idea what he was talking about I was still lost in his smile.

“Don’t get her pregnant!” he said. “My old man would go nuts.”

“Oh,” I said looking away from him embarrassed, “Don’t worry that won’t happen.”

“That’s what they all say dude, just be careful that’s all. Sorry but I promise that’s the only bit of advice I’m gonna give you. The rest is up to you.” He held up his hands and made a funny face as if to say sorry for mentioning it.

I thought it was funny and laughed with him.

“That’s okay; I guess that was the big brother talk. I was expecting at some point.”

“Yeah well it wasn’t that bad, was it?”

“No. You're really cool. I like you.”

'That sounded way too gay'.

Luckily he thought nothing of it and instead of kicking my sorry gay ass into the lake which was what I probably deserved, he reached over and handed me his beer.

“Do you want some?”

I stared at it and panicked.

“It’s okay, I don’t mind, taking a big swig. I can see you looking at it.”

‘What else can he see me looking at’?

I reached out and took the beer from him and put it straight to my mouth. It was ice cold and I guzzled down as much as I could before handing it back to him and wiping my mouth on my arm.

“Thanks” I said and I looked away nervously as he laughed and slapped my bare back in fun.

‘Shit I need to pull myself together before he starts to get suspicious’.

The last thing that I wanted was for him to think that I fancied him, how fucked up would that be? I was his little sister’s boyfriend. It was true though because I fancied him rotten, even more than I fancied his sister and that was always going to be a problem.

* * * * *

After we ate, Fran and I were allowed a glass or two of wine while Philippe and Marie had a few more beers, which I would have preferred. I helped the kids clear the table and put things away while their parents had a nap. We had just about finished so I stood out on the balcony where I could see Philippe standing below on the jetty and watched jealously as Marie wrapped her arms around his chest and kissed him on the neck.

“What are you staring at?” said Fran.

“Just looking at the view,” I said. “I love it up here it’s so beautiful.”

“Do you wanna explore?” she looked at me excitedly. “While my mom and dad are asleep and my brother’s making out with Marie.” I shrugged my shoulders and she held my hand and led me to a well-worn trail at the back of the cottage and up the hill. It was still sunny and quite warm but I had put my t-shirt back on, much to Fran’s disappointment. It took us about ten minutes to reach the top of the hill, which was where the trail suddenly ended and I started to get a little nervous.

“Fran do you know where you're going, are we going to be able to find our way back okay?”

“Of course,” she said, “I’ve come here loads of times, trust me, it’ll be fun.”

We walked for another twenty minutes before we came to a little clearing where some trees had been chopped down and where lying across the ground. On the other side of the clearing, there was a steep hill that led down to another smaller lake.

“C’mon I’ll show you something.” Fran led me down a tiny pathway and pointed up at a tree.

“What?” I couldn’t believe it; someone had built a tree house in the middle of nowhere. “Who built this?”

“I don’t know,” she said, but it’s been here for years. Philippe and I used to come up here and play when we were younger. She climbed the ladder and I followed her. “It’s nice eh.”

When I reached the top, the view was stunning and I stood there for ages looking around in every direction.

“This is the best view ever Fran,” I said, as I strained to see where their cottage was. I couldn’t see anything only trees and lakes, not a sign of human life. Then I felt Fran next to me tugging at my arm.

“Come and sit down with me,” she said but I was enjoying the view. “Come on,” she said and she pulled me to the floor. She had that smile on her face that told me that there was another reason why we were there.

‘Oh shit, I know what this is all about now’.

“You don’t think that brought you up here just for the view, do you?” She kissed me and pulled my t-shirt off, then made light work of my shorts and boxers. It took her less than a minute to get us both naked and thirty seconds later, I was on top of her.

“What if somebody comes up here?” I asked.

“The only person who’s gonna cum up here is you,” she said as she kissed my neck and wrapped her legs around me.

“What about you?” I teased.

“I guess it depends on how good you are,” she said slapping my ass and pulling on my dick, to get me started

I was good. I was determined to be. Although I was helped by the fact that Fran was feeling so horny. She got her orgasm, as she bit my neck to try to muffle her screams. I had never done anything like that outside before, and it felt good, but it was starting to get chilly.

* * * * *

The next day was Easter Sunday and I travelled with the Giordano family to the local Catholic Church for mass. It was more than twenty miles away by boat and car, and the round trip took up the entire morning. Philippe had to leave the cottage soon after lunch to get back for work later that evening and the rest of the family followed us shortly after. I was pleased to make it back to civilisation alive, which meant that her old man obviously had no idea what we had been up to. Philippe dropped me off at home and Fran decided to stay for a while, so I gave Marie a quick kiss on the cheek to say goodbye and reached across the car to bump fists with Philippe and thank him for driving us. I liked him a lot and it was difficult for me to picture such a nice bloke, as a future mafia boss.

When we got indoors, the house looked empty, but I could hear plenty of voices coming from out back, along with the familiar sounds of splashing, which could only mean that Don had the pool up and running. It was good news, but I wasn’t sure if it was warm enough to be swimming outside. I went into the kitchen to grab a couple of drinks for the two of us and Fran moved towards me for a hug. We met in the middle and wrapped our arms around each other for a passionate kiss, while grabbing a large chunk of her ass and sucking on her tongue, as she pushed her fingers through my hair.

“So did you guys have a good time?” It was Nicola walking into the kitchen from the basement. Who else would it be? “Sorry to interrupt, but you do have a room you can use for that kind of thing Robbie.”

‘That would go down well with uncle and aunt’.

Fran was polite as usual and she talked to Nicola for a while, as I went downstairs to change into a pair of swimming shorts. There was no way that I was going to be able to resist getting in the pool after waiting so long for the opportunity. Don and Sue didn’t even know that I was home and neither did Amy, as I jumped in behind her with a huge splash making her scream. It was a lot colder than I expected and as I stood up, I could hear Don and Sue complaining. I apologised, but I couldn’t help laughing, after realising that my splash had reached them too. Amy had been playing in the pool with Daniel before I arrived and they both seemed please to see me back. I hadn't been swimming with either of them before and things soon got a little out of hand. Amy saw my unprovoked attack as a declaration of all out war and was chasing me around the pool splashing me.

I could see Fran shaking her head as she stood on the balcony with Nicola, watching me play fighting with Amy and then Daniel, who had decided to come to the aid of his little sister. It was something else that we could use to compete against each other and a sport that I thought I would probably have an advantage.

Daniel and I had a lot of fun making sure that everything and everybody within range got wet, before wrestling each other, after he had tried unsuccessfully to pull my shorts down. There was a tussle as we fought under the water to get the upper hand and the other one’s shorts. Eventually he had to surrender as I locked my legs around his midriff from behind and pinned back his arms so he couldn’t move. It was something that I had learnt to do with Tom, but when it came to Daniel, I didn’t hold him quite so tight and didn’t rub my crotch against his back, as I had done with Tom. It would always amaze me when I thought back, how much I used to get away with when I was with Tom.

Beating Daniel in a straight freestyle sprint was the icing on the cake as far as I was concerned and I must have been glowing, as I pulled myself out of the pool. It was a good end to what had been the best Easter that I could ever remember.

“I am king of the pool,” I shouted to Daniel, but I knew that it wouldn’t be long before he was challenging me again. There was always the next time and another opportunity to challenge. It was still warm enough outside not to need to change out of my shorts straight away, but I needed a t-shirt as we sat outside talking to Fran, Nicola, Daniel and Sue. Every so often Fran would turn towards me and kiss me quickly on the lips. Nothing erotic or heated, just a quick peck, but everyone could see us and even though we got a few groans from Daniel at first, after a while, no one seemed to care. Even Nicola only rolled her eyes at me the once. It was a completely new experience for me to be able to show affection in that way in front of other people and in front of my new family as well.

Fran was too much of a lady to let it go any further than that, but she did get a little excited later that evening when we were alone in the family room. I had got dressed by that time, as she grabbed me and pulled me on top of her before we both tumbled off the couch to the floor laughing. Nicola should have had a career as a news photographer, because she seemed to have the knack of being in the right place at the right time and as she came downstairs, I was lying on top of Fran on the floor kissing her.

“You guys are amazing. Didn’t you get enough of each other over the weekend?”

“No,” I said, “definitely not,” as I kissed her again before she threw me off.

“Well maybe you should go and have a cold shower or something,” said Nicola.

“Did you hear that Fran, do you wanna take a shower with me?”

“I meant on your own,” Nicola snapped, she gave me a look that told me I was pissing her off, so I sneered at her and gave her the finger.

Copyright © 2017 Dodger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 38
  • Love 5
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

For discussion of themes and topics. The book can be found here: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/dodger/thecockneycanuck After 47 chapters and lots of drama I think it's time this story has a discussion topic where readers can interact with the author and each other. There are certainly plenty of situations, characters and emotions to bring up, and of course most of all Robbie the Cockney Canuck. Dodger has kindly given me permission to start this thread and has promised to be part of the di
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

i have been enjoying this story up until the last couple of chapters,this latest chapter is turning me off the story,i have no interest in hetro stories as this seems to be the way it is going,if he doesent get together with nathan soon then i will have to give it up i'm afraid.

  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Poor Robbie has been used by Tom, Alex and now a very predatory--almost evil--Fran. I think young gay boys do get used by predatory women. It happeneds, so I find this story very painful to read. Dodger is addressing a gay taboo. I think he's very courageous to do so.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Robbie is on a wild kind of adventure, and he'd better not get hurt. I'm afraid he's going to take one misstep, and the pain will last a very, very long time...

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Wow great chapter. I just hope nothing bad comes of this :yes: Smoothly written chapter.

 

Great chapter:thankyou:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I wasn't sure if I was going to be totally into the hetero stuff, but I'm so enamoured with Fran, she's the biggest sweetheart. :)

It's insane, I read a chapter or two each night but I've marathoned nearly twenty today. Haha
Honestly, loving it all, even the straight stuff! It's rather gorgeous that Robbie's having a journey exploring his sexuality. I'm sure the next seventy(??) chapters will be just as terrific, but I hope I manage to tear myself away at some point before I finish. :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I love the lines like “Well this morning I heard someone screaming and it sounded like it was coming from your house. It frightened the life out of me and I nearly called the Police.” and “Here,” said Philippe. “Hold onto my rod for a minute while I grab that beer.” 😂. On one hand Robbie seems to really enjoying sex with Fran yet at one point he was saying something like he’d have to make do with her after lusting after/ogling Philippe as his gay side was shining through. There were a few moments where he still sounds like he’s not too enamored with the female body as a whole despite enjoying sex with her plus that moment when he mentioned Fran looked a bit like a boy because of the way she dressed so eh I’m still not sure if he’s bisexual exactly though the label is kind of pointless as we are all unique. I’d say he doesn’t really have feelings for Fran beyond sex and definitely prefers guys as he’d leave her for Nathan or even her own brother in a heartbeat 😂 so it would be best if he got the courage to date Nathan as he’d be much happier in the long run. Still, I get his reluctance to embrace his attraction to guys out of fear of what that entails.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
14 hours ago, NimirRaj said:

I love the lines like “Well this morning I heard someone screaming and it sounded like it was coming from your house. It frightened the life out of me and I nearly called the Police.” and “Here,” said Philippe. “Hold onto my rod for a minute while I grab that beer.” 😂. On one hand Robbie seems to really enjoying sex with Fran yet at one point he was saying something like he’d have to make do with her after lusting after/ogling Philippe as his gay side was shining through. There were a few moments where he still sounds like he’s not too enamored with the female body as a whole despite enjoying sex with her plus that moment when he mentioned Fran looked a bit like a boy because of the way she dressed so eh I’m still not sure if he’s bisexual exactly though the label is kind of pointless as we are all unique. I’d say he doesn’t really have feelings for Fran beyond sex and definitely prefers guys as he’d leave her for Nathan or even her own brother in a heartbeat 😂 so it would be best if he got the courage to date Nathan as he’d be much happier in the long run. Still, I get his reluctance to embrace his attraction to guys out of fear of what that entails.

Fran is a bit of a Tomboy. She tends to dress like a boy and this is something that appeals to Robbie. It's clear that the female form is not his cup of tea if he needs to dress it up in male clothing and I imagine Robbie would gladly hold Philippe's rod whenever he wanted. 🤩

  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Whispering a boy's name as you wake up is not conducive to good relations with your girlfriend. Robbie had better get it on with Nathan in a hurry or he is going to get a very valuable portion of his anatomy cut off (by one member of the family or another). He seems to be performing in a very competent way so far though.

Great creativity here for a gay writer. Are you sure. . .

Will

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 8/8/2018 at 12:53 PM, Will Hawkins said:

Whispering a boy's name as you wake up is not conducive to good relations with your girlfriend. Robbie had better get it on with Nathan in a hurry or he is going to get a very valuable portion of his anatomy cut off (by one member of the family or another). He seems to be performing in a very competent way so far though.

Great creativity here for a gay writer. Are you sure. . .

Will

Ha ha. Yes absolutely sure, but you're not the first to ask. Luckily Robbie gets to keep his anatomy intact.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 1/4/2016 at 8:34 PM, Parker Owens said:

Robbie is on a wild kind of adventure, and he'd better not get hurt. I'm afraid he's going to take one misstep, and the pain will last a very, very long time...

I so hope that you are wrong about that, but as he did not use a condom

I think that Fran will end up being pregnant, he is just so stupid and immature 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

In all the descriptions of sex with Fran I have read so far, I have seen nothing about protecting against conception. Okay, Fran wes a virgin, so ptotecting against disease may be off the table, but conception is a distinct possibility, especially with a woman who is as passionate as Fran. I think Robbie has been right to be worried. Especially with a 'good Catholic girl' like Fran.

Mr Will

Link to comment
On 12/28/2015 at 7:18 PM, bubby1234 said:

i have been enjoying this story up until the last couple of chapters,this latest chapter is turning me off the story,i have no interest in hetro stories as this seems to be the way it is going,if he doesent get together with nathan soon then i will have to give it up i'm afraid.

Me to, I was looking for a gay story, not straight one

Link to comment
3 hours ago, adriaan said:

Me to, I was looking for a gay story, not straight one

You'll need to keep reading. It's definitely a gay story.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..