Jump to content
    Dodger
  • Author
  • 4,767 Words
  • 7,482 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains mature content

The Cockney Canuck - 55. Chapter 55 Practice Makes Perfect

“Hey gorgeous, you look sexy today, come in.”

“Err…. Hi Karen,” I said as I walked in and slipped off my sneakers.

She put her arm on my shoulder and then shouted towards the stairs. “NATHAN, SOMEONE’S HERE TO SEE YOU, AND HE’S LOOKING PRETTY CUTE.”

“No need to shout, I’m right here,” he said, walking from the opposite direction. “Hey you.” His face lit up the moment he saw me and he beamed a welcoming smile as he reached out to take my hand. It still felt odd to do that in company, and I had to remind myself that in this house, we were allowed to be boyfriends, as long as we kept our clothes on. It was a rule which we were now committed to breaking in a little under three day’s time.

“Hi Nathan,” I said, gently squeezing his warm hand. It felt good and I could barely take my eyes off him. “You look nice.” He was wearing a basketball type top and shorts—baggier and longer than the ones that he wore for our cycling trip two days earlier—and as usual had nothing on his feet.

He looked me up and down. “You too, I like your shirt.”

“Thanks, it’s new. You smell good.”

“I just got outta the shower.”

“I like your hair.”

“Oh really, but I haven’t done anything with it yet.” It was still damp and he shook his head, doggy style and laughed as it fell across his face.

“But it looks nice, though, when it’s wet an all,” I said. He looked sweet enough to eat, and if his sister hadn’t of been there, I would have already been stuck to his face.

He laughed and must have read my mind as he leant forward to kiss me. Then after licking my lips, I glanced towards Karen with a bashful smile, before returning to my boyfriend. My cheeks were already burning, and I could barely contain my excitement at seeing him again. Although it had only been two days.

“You taste nice,” he said.

“So do you.”

Karen, who had been watching us patiently, like an umpire at a tennis match, had seen enough. “Oh my God,” she said, “this is unbearable, get a room you two.”

“Can we?” asked Nathan, with wide hopeful eyes.

“No, I was joking; mom and dad will be back soon. You can go upstairs, but behave yourselves okay?”

“Whatever,” he said, with an indignant look, before dragging me up the stairs by the hand. “She thinks that we’re gonna be, at it, the minute that we’re left alone.”

“That’s ridiculous,” I said, as I followed him into his room.

“I know, right?” he said, as he pushed the door shut and draped his arms over my shoulders, pulling us together.

“It’s not like we can’t be trusted,” I said, slipping my hands under his shirt and rubbing my palms against his warm, silky skin. Then I buried my face in the nape of his neck, sucking in a mouthful of tender flesh, as he ran his fingers through my hair and moaned sweetly into my ear.

“Hmm…I mean we’re not gonna get up to anything naughty.” He pushed against me, gnawing at my face, then wrapped his leg around mine to rub my calf with his foot.

“Of course not,” I said, between kisses as I worked my way up his neck. “It wouldn’t even cross my mind.” I found his lips and we started to make out, but with only one leg connected to the floor, he was finding it difficult to keep his balance.

He hopped once and I took his weight, stumbling backwards, before falling across his bed, and dragging him down on top of me. The headboard thumped against the wall and I laughed.

“WHAT ARE YOU GUY’S DOING UP THERE?”

“NOTHING KAREN,” replied Nathan as he covered my mouth with his hand to muffle my giggles. “Shush…if you really must molest me, then do it quietly.”

“I’m not molesting you; you’re on top of me, and I know that you did that on purpose.”

“No, I didn’t, it was an accident,” he said, before kissing me and then licking the tip of my nose. I hummed in appreciation and ran my fingers up his spine to his shoulder blades, lifting the back of his t-shirt as I went, with my forearms.

“Well at least it was a soft landing,” I said, as I lifted my head to kiss him back.

“Not for me, it wasn’t, I landed on something very hard.” I smiled; he was right of course, but before I could think of a smart reply, his lips were once again covering mine.

Kissing Nathan had now surpassed anything that I had previously experienced, although admittedly, I was still a little raw in that department. Tom and I, only really kissed in the beginning, when it daring and new, but it lacked any meaning, and we often skipped the preliminaries in our rush to get to the main event. At the time, getting off, was the only thing that mattered. Alex was even worse, he thought that kissing a guy was disgusting, and although he was quite content to shove his dick in my mouth, he threatened to beat me up, when I attempted a little romance. It was Fran, who taught me how to kiss properly; she had plenty of passion, and I enjoyed making out with her, thinking at the time, that it couldn’t get any better. Nathan proved me wrong without even knowing it, by adding the missing ingredients that Fran, no matter how hard she tried, could not provide.

With our relationship fast approaching the next level, snogging had moved well within our comfort zone. I had become accustomed to his unique taste, the smell of his warm breath, and the texture of his tender lips, as he pressed them hard against mine. I sucked on his tongue; squeezing it dry like a fruit and swallowing the juice, as his sweet moans of pleasure vibrated inside my mouth. He lifted his head to wipe the saliva from his lips with the back of his hand, before smiling at me with big, watery eyes and moving in for yet another round. What I previously believed to be nothing more than an appetizer, was now a rival for the main course, and I was hungry for more, as our lips smacked together in rhythm, competing for air and spit.

Nathan had invited me to his house after learning that I no longer had any extra lessons to attend, but with the clock still counting down to our mission on Friday, I hadn’t expected a dress rehearsal. His parents had gone grocery shopping, leaving Karen in charge, but despite laying down the rules, I got the impression that she wasn’t particularly interested in following them up. I was sure that Nathan must have known this because he had shut the bedroom door—which was something that he wouldn’t usually do—and he didn’t seem too concerned about her coming upstairs and interrupting us. I didn’t dwell on it, or waste precious time asking questions, but praised my good fortune, while reaping the rewards of her distinctly hands-off approach to chaperoning her baby brother.

“You’re getting pretty good at this,” I said when we parted. He was giggling and staring into my eyes as he rested the tip of his nose against mine.

“I’ve got a good teacher,” he replied.

“Oh really, and who might that be?”

He laughed and then playfully bit my nose. Those big front teeth of his were perhaps a size too big for his dainty mouth, and his nostrils maybe a little too flared, but those minor imperfections were the only things keeping him human. ‘No one is perfect’, my mom used to say, but in my eyes, Nathan was close to proving her wrong.

Friday couldn’t come quick enough, but I certainly could, and the alarm bells were already ringing loud and clear in my head, warning me of the possible dangers ahead. Those warnings, however, didn’t make it as far as my dick, which was now calling the shots and at full attention, poking him hard in the stomach.

Embarrassed by something that I had no control over; I attempted to create some space between our lower regions, by rolling us over onto our sides, but the momentum carried me further than expected, and Nathan, thinking that I wanted to swap positions, pulled me on top of him. We were already joined at the mouth when he tightened his grip around my neck, and wrapped his legs around mine, locking his heels.

I could hear his sister walking around downstairs; she sounded as if she was talking to someone on the phone. When her voice became louder, I panicked and broke our kiss, fearing discovery, only for it to fade out as she walked into another room.

“It’s okay,” he said, pressing his palms against my cheeks, and pulling me back down. “She’s on the phone with her boyfriend, she’ll be talking him to death for hours.”

“But your mom?”

“I’m listening, don’t worry,” he said as we began kissing again. I did worry of course, but it didn’t stop me.

Fran and I had been in similar situations when we were supposedly doing homework in Don’s study. Most of the time we were actually revising, but there were times when, if anyone had walked in, they would have been treated to the sight of Fran giving me a hand, quite literally, under the desk, or with her head in my lap, Bill Clinton style. It was the fear of getting caught that always made it so exciting, and it was proving to be the same, that day with Nathan, as I began rocking against him and pushing my groin into his.

I was expected him to stop, and ease off the gas before we both overheated, but instead, he chose to rev it up even more, as he lowered his hands to my butt and squeezed my cheeks. I humped into him again, and then once more, this time against his own very noticeable hardness.

I wanted to stop and knew that I had to, but all rationality disappeared into a heady blur of heated passion. I was already teetering on the edge of an unwanted and very embarrassing orgasm, when I felt his fingers digging into my backside, pulling me even tighter against him. His tongue was inside my mouth almost gagging me, as I felt a familiar tingle in my groin.

I stopped and pulled my head away, screwing up my face as I concentrated hard on trying to stop something that had already passed the point of no return. I tried pressing my legs together in an attempt to curtail the inevitable, but it was too late and as my entire body went rigid, all I could do was hold on to him tightly, and ride it out.

For what seemed like ages the only part of me that moved was my dick, which twitched and spasmed between us, spitting out more juice than I would normally manage in a dozen jerk off sessions. Then finally, my muscles relaxed and I allowed my weight to fall onto him. Nathan had witnessed my orgasm first-hand, but in the end, had been little more than a bystander. He held onto me but said nothing, as I rested my head on his shoulder and struggled to control my breathing. Then came the shame; falling over me like a dark shroud. I wanted to disappear; to be at home, anywhere but there with him.

‘What’s wrong with me? Why didn’t I stop when I had the chance? What will he think of me now? I’m such a fucking idiot. This doesn’t happen to normal people’.

His shoulder was wet where I had dripped sweat and saliva, and there was a much bigger mess in my briefs that was fast turning cold against my skin and no doubt seeping through to my thin cotton shorts. I opened my teary eyes and stared at his bedsheets, as I recovered and tried to think of something to say.

“I’m sorry,” I mumbled, but I kept my head planted on his shoulder, unable to bring myself to look him in the eye.

For once, I think Nathan was at a loss for words and his initial silence only made my humiliation worse. Then, I felt his hand on the back of my head as he began to gently stroke my hair. “Are you okay?” he whispered.

“No,” I said bluntly, and as my body slowly returned to its normal state, I took a deep breath, preparing to face him, but his comforting embrace and warm shoulder had provided a welcome sanctuary that I didn’t want to leave. “I didn’t mean for that to happen…I’m really sorry.”

“It’s alright,” he said as he rubbed my back. “You don’t have to be sorry.”

“You must think I’m a real jerk.”

“No, I don’t. Look at me,” he said, and I reluctantly turned my head towards him. He placed his hands on my red cheeks and kissed me on the nose and lips. “Ah baby, it’s okay, it doesn’t matter…don’t feel bad.”

“It does matter,” I said, “it’s embarrassing.”

“I’m sorry,” he said, “it was my fault, I shouldn’t have….”

“No, it’s me,” I said, cutting him off, “I’m such a fucking asshole!”

“No, you’re not, you’re sweet and I love you.” He smiled at me and then gave me another quick kiss, but I could see that he was getting a little anxious and he flicked his eyes towards the door when we heard Karen again at the bottom of the stairs. “It’s nothing to be embarrassed about.”

“Nathan, I just came in my shorts,” I said, scowling at him.

“I know, I saw you,” he said with a giggle.

“See what I mean?” I closed my eyes and turned my head away. “I’m such a jerk.”

“Robbie, you’re not a jerk or an asshole okay? I actually thought it was quite hot.”

“No you didn’t, you just laughed at me.”

“I wasn’t making fun of you, honestly. I love you…and on Friday I’ll be able to show you just how much.” That was enough to bring the thinnest of smiles to my face as I wiped my eyes and faced him again. “There,” he said, “that got your attention, didn’t it?” I nodded and smiled a little wider. “Don’t be sad…it wasn’t just you, we were both getting pretty worked up.”

“Yeah but you didn’t….”

“I probably would have, though, if you hadn’t of beaten me to it.”

I didn’t believe him. I had been the one doing the humping, but I would have been happy to even the score if he allowed me. “If you want I can…you know, finish it for you?”

“No, it’s okay,” he said, smiling and blowing the hair from his eyes. “It would be nice, but….”

“I don’t mind.”

“I know that,” he said and kissed me. “But not now, okay? If we get caught, then they won’t go out on Friday and it’ll ruin everything. You only have to wait three more days and then you can do whatever you want.”

I had been surprised not only by his heated display of passion but also by his tone and choice of words, which were delivered without a hint of skepticism. It sounded as if any doubts that he may have previously had about having sex with me, had now completely vanished. It made me feel a little better and helped to wash away some of the shame, but did nothing for the sticky mess in my shorts, a problem that would need to be addressed sooner rather than later.

He had been willing to share the blame, but I didn’t imagine that he would be too happy if he had to take a share of the mess, and I didn’t particularly want him to see it either. I was hoping that my briefs had soaked up most of it, but I suspected that the volume was larger than normal, and would need to be contained.

“You’re getting heavy,” he said, hinting that I should move, and I could see that he was nervous. It was understandable; even though we were both fully dressed—which technically meant that we were still within the rules—if his sister had of decided on a quick visit, it certainly wouldn’t have looked good.

I apologized as I rolled off him to sit on the edge of the bed, and after surveying the damage to my shorts, I leant forward and folded my arms on the top of my thighs, to shield my embarrassment from Nathan’s prying eyes.

He stood up and straightened himself out; turning away to adjust his own tackle, before facing me. “I suppose we’re gonna need to get you cleaned up?” he said, leaning back against his desk.

“I can manage on my own,” I said, staring at the front of his shorts. I could clearly see the shape of his still semi-hardened member under the flimsy patterned garment, but I was relieved to see that he had escaped my mess. My eyes followed him to his dresser, where he grabbed a pair of briefs and threw them into my lap. “Err, I’m probably gonna need a pair of shorts too.”

“Oh…a big mess huh?”

“Yes,” I said curtly, “that’s why I’m sitting like this.”

“Stand up and let me see?”

“No! Can you just gimme the shorts please?”

“Okay, okay,” he said, turning around to sort through his drawer. “I don’t see what the problem is…it’s just a bit of sperm. Not like I haven’t seen it before. Geez, I thought I was bad…I hope you’re not this shy on Friday.”

He had a point, I was perhaps being a little silly. “Fine,” I said as I stood up and faced him with my hands at my side. He spun around to eye my shorts, before shrugging his shoulders. There was a distinctive wet patch near the waistband, the size of a golf ball.

“That’s nothing,” he said, “if you pull your t-shirt down, no one will even notice.” I gave him a hard stare and he returned to his drawer. “But you can borrow some shorts anyway.”

“Can you hurry up…please,” I said as I busied myself by straightening out his duvet so that it wouldn’t look as if we had been rolling around on it.

“Do you like spandex?” he said teasingly, as he held up a pair of red cycling shorts similar to the ones that he had worn on Sunday. I shook my head.

‘How many pairs of those does he need? He hardly ever uses his bike’.

“Pity,” he said, “I bet they’d suit you.”

“Maybe another time Nathan.”

“You know I’m gonna keep you to that.”

“How do you even fit into them?”

“You’d be surprised what I can fit into darling,” he said, flirting with me, but not helping my situation any.

“You know I’m gonna keep you to that,” I said. He narrowed his eyes at me and looked slightly puzzled, then he went to speak, but thought better of it, and returned to sorting through his drawer.

“Okay,” he said, holding up a pair of beige board shorts, “are these straight enough for you?”

“They’re perfect…err, I’ll go to the bathroom.”

He smiled and tilted his head, then held the shorts tantalisingly at arm's length in front of me, but far enough away so that I couldn’t grab them. I took a quick step forward to try to take them from him, but he moved his arm backwards taking them out of my reach.

“Uh huh, take them off first, and I’ll give you the shorts,” he said.

“No way…you pervert, you’re gonna have to wait until Friday for that. No sneak previews.” I held out my hand and then looked worryingly towards the hallway, as I heard voices and footsteps downstairs, followed by the sound of the front door closing. “Err, I don’t think your mom’s gonna be too happy if she comes up and sees me without any underpants on.”

“I suppose I can wait then,” he said, shrugging his shoulders and handing them over.

Saved by the bell, I rushed to the bathroom to change out of my embarrassed state. However, Nathan’s shorts were a little small for me and a bit of a tight fit, which he made the most of by glaring at my ass as I strolled back into his room, carrying my soiled clothing.

“So, I see you finally managed to get inside my underwear,” he said laughing.

“Very funny.”

“You look kinda cute in them, but they make you look a little gay,” he teased.

“I am gay,” I replied, before stopping and smiling to myself.

“What?”

“Oh…nothing,” I said, “it’s really silly.”

“No secrets okay, tell me.”

“Well, it’s just that before I met you, I would never have said that. Not ever; not to anyone. Sometimes not even to myself. But now it seems almost natural.”

“Almost?”

“Yeah, almost,” I said, “I’m not quite there yet, but almost.” He smiled sweetly and put a hand on my cheek, before moving in to kiss me.

“That’s so cool,” he said, “I’m really proud of you.” Then he kissed me again, and again, and then once more before I pushed him gently away.

“Oh please; not again, I’m running outta shorts.”

He giggled. “Give those to me, I’ll wash them for you.”

“It’s okay, I can take them home.”

“For Sue to wash…really?”

“Well, I can….”

“I do my own washing,” he said, holding out his hand. “My mom can’t be trusted, she shrinks everything that she touches.”

“Well I dunno,” I said, still embarrassed by my unsightly mess. “Are you sure?”

“Of course,” he said, “I don’t mind.”

“Honestly?”

“What else are boyfriends for?” I was confused; I could have thought of a lot of good reasons for having a boyfriend, but having someone to clean the spunk off my undercrackers wouldn’t have been one of them.

‘Never look a gift horse in the mouth’, my mother used to say, so I accepted his help, and promptly handed over the offending items, glad to be shot of them.

“You can grab them when you come over on Friday,” he told me.

“Cool, but what about the clothes?”

“Very funny,” he said as he held up my soiled briefs, with his thumb and forefinger, for a closer inspection. “Any more smart remarks, and you can do your own…oh wow, are you kidding me?”

“Don’t look,” I said, but as I tried to grab them back, he spun away from me.

“Geez Robbie, was you saving it up or something?” he asked.

“Don’t be rude,” I said, “It’s embarrassing enough as it is.”

“Ah, don’t get all sulky on me now. You should be proud of that. I mean hey, I would be.”

“Whatever,” I said, “it’s perfectly normal.”

“For a horse maybe?” he said and laughed.

“If I wanted to be insulted Nathan, I would have stayed at home with Nicola.”

“I’m sorry sweetie, I’m only teasing you,” he said, examining them once more. “It’s actually not that much.”

“It isn’t?”

“No, it’s hardly anything, are you sure that you actually…you know?”

“What?”

“I doubt if it’s even a teaspoonful.”

“No way, that was easily more than a…stop winding me up, you jerk!” I reached out to grab hold of his t-shirt, but he skipped backwards across the room laughing and pulling me with him.

“Don’t rip my shirt,” he pleaded.

“Then stop trying to get away.”

“Sounds like you’re having fun up here,” said his mom from behind me. “I could hear you boys laughing from downstairs.” I quickly let go of him and turned to face her with an awkward smile. “You’re not fighting are you?”

“No,” I said.

“Yes,” said Nathan at the same time. “Err…but we were only playing.” I cringed. Despite his acting skills, Nathan looked as guilty as a priest in a boy scouts group, but at least he had the presence of mind to hide my soggy underwear behind his back.

“Well, if you must fight each other, then do it outside please, where you can’t break anything.” Her suspicious look was watered down with a friendly smile, and I got the feeling that she was relieved to see the door open, and us both fully dressed, even if I was wearing his shorts. It could have been a lot worse, and we both smiled and followed her downstairs.

On the way out of his room, Nathan casually threw my briefs over his shoulder, with a knowing smirk, and much to our amusement, they landed on top of his Oscar statuette bedside lamp, hanging comically from the head of the rather tacky ornament.

“I gotta get a picture of that,” he whispered.

“No, you’re not,” I said, “you’re not taking a picture of my underpants.”

“I can put it on Facebook, and use it as my new profile picture.” We jostled playfully down the stairs, but even though it sounded quite appealing, we didn’t take up his mom’s suggestion of fighting outside. Afterwards, I thought it was a little odd that she found it quite acceptable for us to fight each other—even if only in play—but considered us too young to love. Isn’t that the way of the world.

It was the perfect summer evening, but Nathan’s tighter than comfortable shorts was the only excuse that I needed to take a cab home, and as usual, I was back way before my school night curfew. It left me plenty of time to contemplate another eventful few hours spent in the company of my increasingly bizarre, and sexy boyfriend.

Nathan’s charm and humour had helped mask over a very embarrassing episode for me, but without him there, the shame soon resurfaced, and I cursed my stupidity and inability to control myself. After weeks of wild erotic fantasies involving the two of us, this certainly wasn’t the way that I had imagined my first orgasm with him to be like, and I wondered if anything would ever go to plan with this boy. I considered myself a man, but I was sure that things like that didn’t happen to men. It was a sign of immaturity, like having a wet dream. Only kids had wet dreams, and only kids, cum in their pants while kissing somebody. I hated myself for being so pathetic and for allowing someone who I had tried so hard to impress, to see the very worst of me. Once again, I had fallen miserably short of the mark and was struggling to keep up with the pack. I felt useless and inept; it wasn’t meant to be like that, it didn’t happen in the movies or in any of the stories that I had read.

At least on the face of it, he didn’t seem too bothered by my untimely climax, but I also figured that he was being nice, to try to make me feel better, and if it happened again, he may be less forgiving. The only problem was, whenever I got close to him, I would get so excited, that it was a struggle not to get carried away. I suppose that Nathan only had himself to blame for all this, by being so unbelievably attractive, but short of putting a paper bag over his head, there was little that I could do to prevent my penis from attacking him, whenever he got within striking range.

My saving grace was that in three day’s time, I would get the opportunity to redeem myself, after which, perhaps, none of this would matter anymore. I had promised Nathan pleasures that he had never known, and after a little persuasion, he was ready to give himself over to me. He trusted me, and I had told him that I would take the lead, only to make myself look silly by falling flat on my face in the warm-up. Like a race car driver crashing on the parade lap, or a boxer tripping up on his way to the ring. Some teacher I was; my experience counted for nothing. Nathan was already better than me at something that I had pinned my hopes on.

If you enjoyed this chapter, then please take the time to like, review, and follow the story. Your feedback and comments, good or bad, are always welcome and noted. Members are also invited to discuss the story and characters with others, and there is a discussion on the forum via the link below.

http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/42134-the-cockney-canuck-by-dodger/
In the next chapter, the boys get their wires crossed, but finally, get some time to themselves, and Robbie has a whole evening at Nathan’s house to try to redeem himself.

Copyright © 2017 Dodger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 36
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

For discussion of themes and topics. The book can be found here: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/dodger/thecockneycanuck After 47 chapters and lots of drama I think it's time this story has a discussion topic where readers can interact with the author and each other. There are certainly plenty of situations, characters and emotions to bring up, and of course most of all Robbie the Cockney Canuck. Dodger has kindly given me permission to start this thread and has promised to be part of the di
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I really like the way this story progresses. Nathans sister is really a great sibling. I am waiting for friday and even more for the eventual hapenings when the secret is revealed. Hopefully everyone of importance will get over their shock and be the friends, siblings, gaurdians/parents every teen needs. Waiting with crossed fingers...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I agree with droughtquake, and for once Rob is much too hard on homself about losng control. I hope he chenged shorts after he came home, or Nicola or Sure will ask why he's wearing unfamiliar and too small shorts. Now that would be embarrassing to explain. :pinch:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/21/2016 04:29 PM, wenmale64 said:

I really like the way this story progresses. Nathans sister is really a great sibling. I am waiting for friday and even more for the eventual hapenings when the secret is revealed. Hopefully everyone of importance will get over their shock and be the friends, siblings, gaurdians/parents every teen needs. Waiting with crossed fingers...

Thank you for your encouraging words. I'm glad that you're enjoying the story and hope that you stick with it until the end. Without giving too much away, the end is still quite a way off, probably sometime next summer. The next chapter however, will be posted Xmas day and is all about Friday night!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/21/2016 05:44 PM, droughtquake said:

Nathan should feel complimented that it only took kissing to get Robbie to orgasm!

I suppose he should, I certainly would. Thanks again droughtquake for taking the time to review. Your regular comments and opinions throughout the year have provided a good insight, some useful ideas, and a few helpful pointers towards the occasional mistake. Your loyalty is much appreciated.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/21/2016 05:56 PM, Timothy M. said:

I agree with droughtquake, and for once Rob is much too hard on homself about losng control. I hope he chenged shorts after he came home, or Nicola or Sure will ask why he's wearing unfamiliar and too small shorts. Now that would be embarrassing to explain. :pinch:

Yeah, I think that Robbie should have opted for the even tighter cycling shorts. That would have really created a bit of interest at home. He probably has been a little hard on himself over this little incident. It's not as embarrassing as he thinks, and he shouldn't consider it as a failure. If all goes to plan on Friday and they manage to take their relationship to the next level, then Perhaps the nerves will settle a little between them and Robbie will be able to save it for when it really matters.

 

Thank you Tim for yet another fine review. I don't know how you find the time to do so much on this site.

 

I greatly appreciate the sometimes hard-hitting, often humorous, but always friendly comments and advice that you've provided throughout the past year. I hope that you have a wonderful holiday period.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I think this shows the lack of a father figure in Robbie's life to help him understand his normal growth. I am eager for him to deal with his new family and am really hoping for their understanding and acceptance. Would that Don really steps up for him!
Tony

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/22/2016 07:54 AM, pvtguy said:

I think this shows the lack of a father figure in Robbie's life to help him understand his normal growth. I am eager for him to deal with his new family and am really hoping for their understanding and acceptance. Would that Don really steps up for him!

Tony

Thanks for your review. Your point is very relevant and Robbie's fatherless childhood is something that I have been trying to convey in the story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..