Jump to content

Hello, Stupid An Ordinary World

There are currently no reviews.
Sub-genres: Suspense, Drama

Taylor (From the Ordinary Us) has a lot to learn about being with that special someone. Luke (Desert Dropping) Might be just the guy to teach him. That is, if Taylor can stop being stupid long enough to figure it out

Copyright © 2017 DomLuka; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

I read Ordinary Us first and then Dessert Dropping. I am really not ready to give up these characters and NEED you to update Hello, Stupid asap please!!

I loved Luke so much in DD and wanted a happily ever after for him. (I wanted him with Rory for a little while, now it seems icky)

 

Please, please update as soon as you can... wub.gif

Link to comment

Like everyone else I want to be able to hit next chapter like a thousand times (ok a hundred will do :P) and I think I've even gone through the five stages of loss at the abrupt ending of this sweet tale.

 

Denial...no, another chapters coming...sure it's been over two years but any day now I'm gonna get that notice in my email :unsure2:.

 

Anger...WTF DomLuka how can you leave us hanging :pissed:?

 

Bargining...Okay so here's the deal, I will edit all of your stories existing and unwritten going forward if you just finish this one out (the others would be cool to but I'm trying to be reasonable) sounds good huh :/?

 

Depression... :no: this can't be all.

 

And finally...

 

Acceptance...You know what? It's okay, the story stopped in a pretty nice place and I was really lucky to get the four awesome chapters that I did with Luke and Taylor. In my mind they get a fantastic HEA with confetti cannons, balloon drops and a light show that would make Flaming Lips' light guy green with envy. In fact, they run away for a week in California and elope and then enjoy the sights and good weather before visiting Rory, Seth, Jase and Eddie in Azrizona :*). This all happens because you brought them together in chapters 1-4.

 

Thank you for sharing your work, finished or otherwise each story is a gem.

Link to comment

This is a lovely combination of characters from “Ordinary Us” and “Desert Droppings” (Luke being a special favorite of mine).  
I hope the muse for this is still somewhere around you and that this can get a conclusion, (as long as all is well with you); it wouldn’t even take a whole lot of chapters if you wanted to wrap it up….this engaging effort whets the appetite for more, thank you for it.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..