Jump to content
    Emanon
  • Author
  • 1,627 Words
  • 1,144 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Elementals - 6. Odyssey - Part 1

Hello my amazing readers. It's been a while. Sorry for the wait. I had no idea where I was going with this story and I decided to put it on hold but I think I'm back. The pace will be slow but I hope you do enjoy the latest installment.😁

*Tom’s Memory*

Its my 14th birthday today. Jordan is coming over in a few minutes and I am still not ready for school. Sure, it’s Friday, but mom believes that education is too important for me to skip because I’m a year older now. It’s not that I hate school, I just dislike how long classes are. I mean, is it necessary for us to sit for so many hours in one place? Torture method of the millennia. Also, I am hosting a party tonight WITHOUT mom being present which means… ALCOHOL!!! Sure, it’s not good for our developing bodies, but I just want to finally let loose and enjoy myself. Jordan is supplying all the booze so that’s a major relief. Tip: get yourself a friend who can score you alcohol even when they are underaged.

Any who, I’m currently in the car with Jordan and mom and we’re headed to hell (okay I mean school) and him and mom have sung and teased me since we left the house. Honestly, they are embarrassing me and it’s a good thing it’s just us in the car. I’d be embarrassed if anyone else heard what’s going on in here. We arrive at school and mom demands a kiss goodbye. She usually never asks for one, so I find her request odd, but still fulfil it anyways. It grants Jordan the right to tease me for the rest of the day, but I can handle it.

I have always wondered if he likes me back. I mean, I’ve been trying to read him since we met 2 years ago, but he shows no signs of even liking me beyond friendly terms. It’s kinda sad because I have fallen in love with the boy. I am head over heels in love with him. I think my infatuation started last year on my 13th birthday when he got me a gift I had hoped mom would get but she didn’t and then that night I had a tummy bug and he stayed by my side the whole night. He hardly slept for my sake and since then I have been smitten. I just wish I could have him for this birthday because I don’t think any gift would be better than him.

Classes were boring as per usual. I’m too smart for my grade, but I refuse to be placed in higher grades as I’ll no longer be a child who still wants to enjoy their childhood. Mom was a little disappointed, but she has respected my wishes so far. It’s been a boring but fulfilling journey as I got to meet Jordan. I also got to meet my ex-best friend Blake White in the schooling system. Why ex? Because he decided that hoes come before bros and started dating that bitch Janie Phillips. That was over a year ago but I’m still bitter about it because I was Blake’s first and only friend. I also blame the fact that he chose popularity over our friendship. It still hurts but at least I have Jordan to fill the void (also, Blake didn’t even come to my party last year and our friendship ended then). Another person I have met is one of the hottest, yet creepiest guys yet. His name is Raymond Edwards. He likes it when I call him Ray and has been giving me and Jordan death glares ever since we got close. Before Jordan entered my life, he was always following me around like a lost puppy. It was cool and all, but then it started getting creepy cause he’d follow me EVERYWHERE! I eventually let him know it was uncool and rather creepy and he tried a different approach. He basically became my friend until Jordan stepped in and suddenly, he just stopped being my friend. He ignored my calls and essentially became a ghost. I only see him rarely and when I do, he has a death glare waiting for me and my future husband (ignore that part!!!).

 

So, as I was saying earlier, there is a party tonight. No guest list so anyone can arrive. I have already packed away any breakable items and locked my mother’s room. I’m just waiting on Jordan to arrive with the booze and then this party is a go!

Jordan arrived at 19:00 with the alcohol and we set up some snacks around various points in the house. I made sure to place a table with some alcohol by the pool, as I know most people will want to be outside and swim. I did mention to them (the “guests”) to bring something to get wet in. I didn’t mention that there would be alcohol so they’re in for a surprise. The guests begin to arrive at 20:00 with Blake and his posse arriving first. When they learnt that there was alcohol, it was only a matter of time before I was hosting the entire 8th grade at my house. Soon, people from other grades had gathered and by 22:00 the party was wild… I was not expecting such a turn out but the again, alcohol attracts the masses. I was a little tipsy at this point, having joined a drinking game not too long ago and I was losing so I left. Jordan on the other hand looked like he hadn’t touched a drop, but I had spotted him on various occasions nursing a drink. I even took a sip to be sure that he was drinking, and he was as far as I knew. He looked so approachable at this moment in time, so I took my chance to finally get something off my chest. I clumsily made my way over to him and when I was about to reach him, I trip over something and land safely in someone’s arms. To my surprise (and disappointment) it was Ray’s arms that I was in. He looked down at me and flashed me a really dazzling smile, but Jordan intervened and took me away from Ray. I didn’t see his expression, but I’m sure he was wearing his scowl for the way Jordan took me away from his rather warm and comfortable arms. Maybe I’m a little beyond tipsy, I guess. Jordan escorts me to my room and lets me lay down on my bed. At this moment in time, I didn’t realise that he had also closed the door and that we were in darkness because I had closed my eyes and quite frankly, the alcohol was affecting my senses. I then felt someone lay beside me and assumed that it was him. I don’t know what prompted me, but I began to confess my love for him to him. I told him about when my feelings began and how I’ve always wanted to tell him. I then begin to babble about how he can hate me if he wants to when he silences me with my first kiss ever. OMFG!!! His lips are something words cannot begin to describe. The feelings I experienced in that moment transcend anything I had ever felt in my life. I felt like I was floating away and the only thing that was sort of anchoring me was Jordan’s lips. We didn’t get too passionate because Jordan heard commotion downstairs and we had to go check it out. I hadn’t realised at the time that we had been in the room for almost an hour. Apparently, my confession was delayed cause I kept nodding off at certain times and he was flabbergasted by my admission of love that while I was blubbering apologies and prayers for forgiveness like an idiot, he was processing all that I had said. I had sobered considerably after the kiss and was now in the process of kicking everyone out because Blake and Ray had a “disagreement” and that lead to a large fight that almost couldn’t be stopped. After that, Jordan and I just chilled on the couch in the entertainment room when everyone had left, and we just cuddled.

I don’t know how or why, but we were on the run suddenly. It felt so surreal. I didn’t know whether it was a dream, but the pain of fatigue felt realistic enough for me to admit that we were running from someone. I turned back to see who was following us and noticed something odd. These people had my mother’s company logo on the front of their outfits. What’s going on here? Why are we running? I was about to stop and ask until I saw the look of worry and extreme desperation on Jordan’s face and realised that this was a serious fucking situation we were in and that questions would slow us down. We ran for some time before Jordan did something my mind couldn’t fathom, not even in a million years. He caused a massive rift to form and the guys following us fell into that. I asked him about what just happened, but he seemed annoyed by my questions and gave me a rather vague reply. As we were going to continue running, something happened, and I cannot remember it. The next thing I know, I wake up by the rift Jordan made, but there was no Jordan in sight. I found that weird and I began walking back to town in tears cause my feet hurt and I couldn’t find Jordan. I was dazed and confused by the entire night.

Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, I’m ambushed by some men and I’m tied up. I try calling out for Jordan to help me, but to no avail. Help wasn’t coming, hell was. Hell that I hadn’t imagined. Hell I’ll never forget.

Well, chapter 6 everybody. What did you think of the chapter? Leave a comment below.❤️
Copyright © 2018 Emanon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter!  Love that he’s remembered, but wait till he finds out what his mom’s been up to!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..