Jump to content
    EmDee
  • Author
  • 2,333 Words
  • 3,609 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ugly Davey - 10. Chapter 10 – Sexual Frustration

 

Chapter 10 – Sexual Frustration

 

It started like usual, with the hot wet tongue trailing up my spine as I felt the hard body slowly make its way up mine from behind. Like always, I was lying on the bed on my stomach with my head resting sideways on my arms. I moaned as the tongue found that sensitive patch of skin behind by ear. I felt the hot breath fan over the cool area where he had licked and the sensation sent a shiver running through my whole body.

 

My body’s response was met with the usual breathy chuckle that ghosted over my ear. “Turn around,” came the amused whisper accompanied by a few nips on the side of my neck.

 

I rolled over and my breath caught at the majestic sight before me. Tousled short dirty blond hair, the handsome face covered in morning stubble a shade darker than the hair, and the gorgeous body with its toned muscles and defined chest. But it was they eyes that always got me. The stormy gray eyes that burned with such hunger and desire.

 

He pulled back the covers that had gotten tangled between my legs when I turned over, exposing my naked body for his eyes to feast on.

 

“God you’re so beautiful,” he said in a voice filled with wonder.

 

I tried to imagine what he was seeing at the moment. My naked olive toned body spread over the white sheets, flushed with desire, and him kneeling between my legs while both my arms lay on the bed above my head. My eyes still half-lidded and mouth still soft from just having woken up.

 

He lowered his hand to cup the side of my face, and like a cat I nuzzled into it, feeling my short morning stubble rasp against it. I turned my gaze to look into his eyes and found myself getting lost in those sparkling pools of silver.

 

“Kiss me,” I whispered in a hoarse voice.

 

His eyes glinted in lust before a broad grin spread over his face, his loveable dimples making an appearance.

 

“With pleasure,” he chuckled before lowering his face to mine.

 

Our lips touched a second before I felt a warm hand firmly grasp my already hard cock. I gasped in surprise and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth causing me to moan.

 

He started to stroke me faster as our kiss got more heated, our tongues tangling hungrily with one another. My fingers were now entwined in his hair, using the grasp to pull him as close as possible.

 

I let out a groan as I felt the tingling sensation of impending orgasm start in my balls, my cock was now leaking steadily. I broke off the kiss and managed to gasp.“Gonna come soon.”

 

“Well get to it then,” he chuckled while increasing the speed of his hand.

 

By now I was panting as rivulets of sweat ran down my body. My orgasm was building up rapidly and I knew I was just moments away from release.

 

I was on the verge of letting go and letting myself get lost in sweet oblivion when Tyler opened his mouth to say something, but all that came out of it was a shrill ringing tone.

 

I gasped as I suddenly woke up from my dream thanks to the alarm clock blaring beside me on the nightstand. I sat up on my bed to turn off the alarm, panting hard and my cock achingly hard, still trying to get back to reality.

 

It took a moment for me to comprehend that Tyler was not in my bedroom, and that I had once again awoken to the same dream I had been the past four days. Every morning I woke up at the same part, the dream never progressing any further than the point of impending release. It seemed that even in my dreams about Tyler, I was destined to be left hanging inches away from a mind-blowing orgasm. I cursed at the unfairness of it all as I fell back on my bed and ran my hands over my face in an effort to wake up and return to reality.

 

It was Friday morning, and that meant that I had spent four days so far at work with Tyler. I had thought that spending so much time with him would have lowered or at least tempered my desire for him, but boy was I wrong. Seemed like the more time I spent with him, the more I came to like him. Now not only did I lust over his body, but I was also really starting to really like him as a person. It now seemed like ages ago when I thought back to how scared I had been when I had first stepped foot into Tyler’s office that Monday morning.

 

***

 

Taking another deep breath, I squared my shoulders and put my hand on the doorknob. I slowly opened the door and stepped into the office to face my fate.

 

“Morning Sir,” I greeted Tyler.

 

Though outwardly I looked calm, inside I was roiling in anxiety. The next few minutes would decide my fate perhaps not only at this firm, but even my future. If Tyler recognized and fired me, I would be screwed six ways to Sunday.

 

Tyler looked up from the file he was going through, and did a sort of double take when he saw me.

 

I inwardly cringed, hoping to god that the double take had been due to my wacky appearance rather than him recognizing me from last Friday.

 

Tyler’s eyes roamed over my body in an assessing manner, but all I could think of was how his passion-filled gaze had roved over me at the club.

 

Fuck! If he doesn’t stop looking at me with those eyes I’m definitely going to pop a woody in the middle of the office.

 

Tyler finished his assessment and I held my breath as I waited to find out once and for all if he recognized me and whether I would be getting fired anytime soon.

 

“Hey, David right? I was starting to wonder where you had gotten off too,” he said with a smile.

 

He got up and held out his hand for me to shake. I almost let out a huge sigh of deep relief, realizing that I was safe, and he hadn’t made the connection.

 

Yes! Yes! Yes! I’m not going to get fired today, or at least I think I’m not, I thought with relief.

 

I shook Tyler’s hand. “How was your trip Sir?” I asked him.

 

Tyler shook his head in amusement. “I thought we already covered this David? Please, call me Tyler.”

 

I laughed. “Sorry Sir…I mean Tyler. Just a habit, I guess. I’ll try to break out of it.”

 

“Be sure that you do,” he chuckled.

 

“So did you accomplish everything you needed to on your trip to Toronto?” I asked him.

 

“Yeah, everything went off without a hitch. One of the partners from the Toronto firm decided to retire early, so they were backed up with cases and needed some help in managing those until they decided on whom the available position would go to. I thought it would have taken them all week, but they managed to make their decision by Thursday. So I hopped on the first available flight I could find and came back.”

 

Ahh so that explains how he was at the club last Friday!

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t call or come by the office on Friday. I decided to spend the afternoon with my son when he got back from school. But I think we had too much fun,” Tyler said, shaking his head with a slight smile. “Found out the poor guy caught a bug, he was pretty sick later that night.”

 

Oh my god! So that’s what made him leave my place in such a rush! I was happy to know that it wasn’t I who had done something to drive him off, but then I thought of the sweet kid I had met with Josh at the playground and I became instantly worried.

 

“How’s Timmy? Is he doing better now?” I asked a moment before I realized that “David from the office” had neither met nor knew anything about Timmy’s existence. That was “Dave” who had met him at the park.

 

Tyler looked at me in surprise. “You know my son?” he asked.

 

Shit! He caught me! C’mon Dave think of an excuse!

 

“Oh…umm…I heard Janet mention him,” I lied.

 

Tyler nodded like it all made perfect sense. “Yeah he’s fine now. In fact he begged me to allow him to go to school today. It seems like he made his first best friend and cant stand missing a day of school where he can’t see him.”

 

I smiled since it seemed like Timmy and his friend were acting just like Rick and I had when we were kids.

 

“So,” Tyler said, “I can now see why my Dad was gushing about your sense of style on the phone.”

 

I felt my face heat up in embarrassment.

 

Tyler let out a little laugh. “Don’t worry I think it’s cute, love the squirrels on the tie.”

 

I knew I was blushing, but at least I was able to muster up a response. “Yeah squirrels are pretty cool. Did you know the only continents that don’t have squirrels are Antarctica and Australia? I understand it being too cold in Antarctica, but why not Australia? What do squirrels got against the Aussies? But I guess they don’t mind not having squirrels since they have way cooler animals like kangaroos and koalas. Like who wouldn’t pick a kangaroo over a squirrel, right?”

 

Tyler was nodding his head as though what I was saying was of grave importance, but his gray eyes were sparkling with amusement and I knew that he was trying his hardest to not burst into laughter.

 

I shook my head, disgusted with myself for once again letting my mouth ramble. Trying to change the subject I tried to steer the conversation towards work.

 

“So you have an appointment with a Mr. Kaminski today at 10 regarding…”

 

***

 

And so it had gone. Before I knew it, the week had flown by. Janet had been right when she said that I should have enjoyed the boredom, because unlike before when I had nothing to do besides play Minesweeper at work, now I was so busy that I hardly had time to breathe. It turned out that Tyler was a highly respected attorney who was very good at his job. He already had many clients, and many more were constantly calling in order to employ him for their matters.

 

Tyler specialized in family law. Most of his cases revolved around marital disputes or couples seeking divorce. Though he found dealing with fighting couples tiresome at times, he stuck to his specialization because every now and then he was able to come up with a solution that both parties were willingly compromise with. Another benefit of family law that he told me about was when he was able to work on cases regarding adoptions. According to Tyler, nothing made him happier than helping find a child in need with loving parents. It was finding out facts like these about Tyler that made me like him even more as a person.

 

The week at the firm had progressed relatively smoothly. Fortunately I had not had another run in with Dean Smith and I was more than willing to keep it like that. Apart from the fact that I had to deal with Rachel and her cronies’ snarky attitudes or a few passing whispered comments about my appearance by a few of my co-workers, I was starting to love working at Fritz LLP.

 

Rick’s stupid bet hadn’t really hindered me from performing my duties as of yet, but I would be lying if I said that Dean’s words hadn’t affected me. A small voice inside of my head was constantly nagging me to give up the charade and come out clean to Tyler, but a bigger part of me was not willing to put the fate of our blooming friendship in danger. And so I continued on being Ugly Davey, trying not to think of what would happen after the three months of the pretense were up. I decided instead to live in the present and let the future take its own course.

 

Speaking of the present, I looked at my alarm clock that had once again ruined the greatest dream of my life. 8:07 AM, it read. Damn! I better get on move on or I’m going to be late for work! Throwing back the covers I got out of the bed. I looked down at my cock and was surprised to find it still half hard. Fuck! I so don’t have time for a jack-off session. I bounded my way towards the shower with my cock swinging with every step, almost as though it was trying to call attention to itself. Begging me to play with it.

 

“Just hold on,” I said to it, “we’ve got the whole weekend to play together.”

 

I abruptly stopped in my tracks to the bathroom. “Oh fuck, I’m talking to my dick!” I said, suddenly coming to the realization. I shook my head in disgust at my own lunacy, wondering whether someone could actually go crazy from sexual frustration. I hope I never get the chance to find out, I thought as I quickly started getting ready for another day of work.

 

To be continued…

Copyright © 2012 EmDee; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Dave doesn't talk to his dick? ohmy.png How odd! I mean a lot of guys give it a name. Isn't that so they can talk to it? whistle.gif

Loved the scene where Dave rambles on about squirrels and kangaroos. Too funny!

The opening dream sequence was cruel, I tell you.mad.gif Why do all authors have this evil streak as in "Let's torture the readers a little bit!"? tongue.png Quite erotic though. cool.png

On an editing note, wasn't Tyler at Dave's place (not the bar) when he got the phone call about his son? Editors can be helpful. smile.png

Link to comment
On 12/15/2011 03:55 AM, Conner said:
Dave doesn't talk to his dick? ohmy.png How odd! I mean a lot of guys give it a name. Isn't that so they can talk to it? whistle.gif

Loved the scene where Dave rambles on about squirrels and kangaroos. Too funny!

The opening dream sequence was cruel, I tell you.mad.gif Why do all authors have this evil streak as in "Let's torture the readers a little bit!"? tongue.png Quite erotic though. cool.png

On an editing note, wasn't Tyler at Dave's place (not the bar) when he got the phone call about his son? Editors can be helpful. smile.png

Thanks so much for noticing my mistake Conner! :) Yup, editors can be really helpful. I should probably look into getting one soon, since I also seem to notice new mistakes every time I reread a chapter lol ^_^
Link to comment

You Tease !! biggrin.png The opening scene was awesome! You really were cruel with the way you ended it!evil.gif

It was cute to see Davey so flustered and ramble on about squirrels.

Cant wait for the next chapter!

Link to comment
On 12/16/2011 01:00 AM, Gulab Jamun said:
You Tease !! biggrin.png The opening scene was awesome! You really were cruel with the way you ended it!evil.gif

It was cute to see Davey so flustered and ramble on about squirrels.

Cant wait for the next chapter!

Hehehe! :P I love teasing just to be evil! :devil:
Link to comment
Guest cogito_ergo_sum1666

Posted

Nice and fun read! Definitely worth it keep posting and please make it sooner LOL

Link to comment
On 12/19/2011 01:22 AM, cogito_ergo_sum1666 said:
Nice and fun read! Definitely worth it keep posting and please make it sooner LOL
Thanks for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)
Link to comment

I feel like Tyler passed some sort of test this chapter. He was still a nice guy despite Dave's appearance- good for him! :)

Link to comment
On 03/08/2012 02:01 AM, Zombie said:
Wow. A lawyer with a heart. You're so inventive! laugh.png
Thank you, thank you! **bows** :D
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..