Jump to content
    EmDee
  • Author
  • 3,825 Words
  • 3,954 Views
  • 20 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ugly Davey - 17. Chapter 17 – Come With Me

Chapter 17 – Come With Me

 

I quietly waited in Tyler’s office without my disguise, staring at Tyler’s back as he stood facing away from me, looking outside the window.

 

“You lied to me.”

 

The words were cold, sending a shiver running down my spine. From where I stood across from Tyler’s desk, I could clearly see the tension in his shoulders. His fists were clenched at his side.

 

“All along, you were lying to me. How could you? I trusted you.” Tyler’s voice was icy and emotionless, but when he turned around, I got my first look at the anguish marring his face. It sent a stabbing pain through my chest.

 

“Tyler…”

 

Tyler shook his head, stopping me from going on before he continued. “And it wasn’t enough for you to lie to me but you had to go on and sleep with Dean?” Tyler said with his face twisted in disgust.

 

My eyes widened in shock, not knowing how Tyler had found out about that incident.

 

“Tyler I swear I didn’t…we didn’t really…”

 

“I don’t want to hear another damn word out of your mouth,” Tyler cut in. “You played me. On one side you tried to convince me that you wanted a relationship with me, but on the other you slept with another man the day after you made your confession!”

 

“No, Tyler. It wasn’t like that. Please…just please listen to me…” Tears were beginning to flow steadily out of my eyes. I was frustrated that I couldn’t make Tyler understand what had really happened. But most of all it hurt too see the pain shining in Tyler’s eyes—the stormy gray eyes that were always filled with so much warmth and compassion.

 

“I was really starting to think of you as a great friend, but not anymore. I will never ever trust you again.”

 

“Please no Tyler…Tyler I love you…please don’t say that…” I was now crying, sobs escaping with every breath as my heart shattered.

 

“Love?” Tyler mocked. “You don’t know a thing about love. I hate you Dave, I hate you for your betrayal. I never want to see you again. Now, get out of here. You’re fired! Never show me your face again!” Tyler turned his back on me.

 

“Tyler please…” I took a step towards him.

 

He raised his hand in the air, back still turned, “Stop. I don’t want to hear anything, just leave.”

 

I stopped talking, but couldn’t help the sobs from escaping me as I turned to leave, knowing this would be the last time I ever saw Tyler again. I wanted to run away in shame, but as soon as I set foot out of Tyler’s office, I came face to face with the whole office frozen in their spots and staring at me. I knew instantly that they had heard it all. I could tell by the shocked looks in their eyes.

 

With my head bowed, I walked towards the elevators as the waves of whispers washed over me.

 

“He lied the whole time…”

 

“What was he thinking…”

 

“Look at him, he looks so different…”

 

“David, what was he…”

 

“David…”

 

“David…”

 

“DAVID!”

 

I jostled out of where I had zoned out while waiting for the elevator to arrive in the lobby. My heart was beating rapidly from the scenario that had been playing out in my head.

 

Turning around I came face to face with Janet who was frowning at me.

 

“David! I’ve been calling your name for the past minute!”

 

“Sorry Janet. I must have zoned out,” I told her sheepishly.

 

Janet gave me a look of concern. “Are you alright, David? You look a little pale.”

 

I tried to giver he a reassuring smile. “Yeah, I’m fine. No need to worry.”

 

Janet didn’t look convinced, but she let it go as we entered the elevator that had arrived.

 

“So how was your weekend?” Janet asked.

 

“I-it was fine,” I stammered, not wanting to even think about what had actually transpired. Just the thought of what I had allowed myself to do with Dean filled me with dread. I had no idea how I was going to face him now.

 

“Just fine hmm?” Janet continued. “So you didn’t get together with a certain someone over the weekend?”

 

My heart stopped and I twirled to face Janet. Shock spread all over my face.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

No. This couldn’t be. There was no way Janet could have found out about Dean.

 

Janet gave me a sly look. “I’m just saying that after how much a certain someone was showing interest in you on Friday night, I could have sworn you guys would have gotten together over the weekend.”

 

I blinked at Janet, utterly confused. “Janet, I have no clue what you’re talking about. No one was showing interest in me on Friday.”

 

She rolled her eyes. “God men can be so oblivious. I know I was busy dancing with Raj but even I noticed the interest shining in his eyes. Don’t tell me you didn’t.”

 

“Who the hell are you talking about?” I asked, more bewildered than ever.

 

Janet let out an exasperated breath. “Tyler, of course!”

 

“What?!” I squeaked, completely caught off guard. “Janet, Tyler is not interested in me! What on earth gave you that idea?”

 

Janet just rolled her eyes. “Men!” she muttered. “Fine believe what you want David, but I know what I saw, and what I saw was definitely interest on Tyler’s part. Not to mention that I would have to be a fool to not notice the way you stare all googly-eyed at him as well. So don’t think you can fool me, Mister.”

 

My face was burning. I knew I had probably turned a deep shade of red by now. Janet did not know what she was talking about. No way in hell could Tyler be interested in me. Heck he had rejected me as Dave, therefore even the slight possibility of him feeling something for David was out of the question.

 

“You’re wrong, Janet,” I managed to sputter. “Dead wrong.”

 

“Yeah, whatever,” said Janet as we got off of the elevator. “Just remember that I reserve the right to say ‘I told you so’ when it all comes to light.”

 

With that parting comment, Janet headed off towards her desk, leaving me standing wide-eyed staring at her back.

 

No, I shook my head. I wasn’t going to let Janet get my hopes up again. No way in hell is Tyler interested in me, he’s in love with that perfect guy he described, and that could never be me.

 

Coming to that resolution, I started my march towards Tyler’s office.

 

Entering Tyler’s office, I was once again hit with the vision I had just had earlier, and my heart rate picked up. That was something I never ever wanted to experience, and I prayed to god that I would never have to. But if Dean chose to blab out my secret, there would be no avoiding such a situation. Maybe it was better to come clean to Tyler myself before he heard from Dean. Dean had given me two weeks, and though I did not intend to pack up and leave this job like he intended, I knew I would have to tell Tyler the truth if I didn’t want to be fired.

 

I let out a weary sigh. Two weeks were not enough, I needed more time. More time to be able to plan out how to tell Tyler the truth, and to ensure that if things went like how I had envisioned that I still had some place to go after being fired from here. But damn if that happened, how would I tell my family? I couldn’t just phone them and say, “Oh you know that new job I got? Well the thing is that I just got fired for lying to everyone by pretending to be a dweeb”. I sighed again, no way was that going to turn out well.

 

Coming back to my senses, my eyes immediately landed on Tyler who was sitting behind his desk, writing away in a file. So enthralled in his work that he hadn’t even noticed me enter.

 

I cleared my throat. “Morning Tyler.”

 

Tyler looked up in surprise before a bright smile spread over his face. “Morning David,” he replied.

 

As had become my usual reaction at seeing Tyler’s smile, my breath caught. I remembered how those lips had felt when I kissed him on Saturday night. How warm they had been. How his breath had fanned out on my lips. I barely managed to prevent a groan from escaping, as once again my heart rate picked up. This time for a completely different reason.

 

“How was your weekend, David?”

 

That completely brought my fantasies to a halt. My weekend. Dammit when will people stop reminding me of what happened during the weekend!

 

“It was good,” I mumbled. “How about yours?”

 

Tyler’s smile broadened. “It was wonderful, thank you. I met up again with someone I’d only met in passing, and I think we’ll become great friends. Not to mention I got to spend a lot of time with my son, which is something I always wish I could do more often.”

 

Great friends. Only friends, and nothing more. Even though I had resigned myself to that being the most I could hope for with Tyler, the reminder still caused a dull ache in my chest.

 

At times like this, it was best to switch over to work mode, and so I did. After I finished discussing the day’s schedule with Tyler, Tyler gave me a few jobs to carryout.

 

“Sure Tyler, I’ll get to it right now,” I said, after he had finished explaining what he needed.

 

I was just about to leave his office when Tyler called out from behind me.

 

“Hey David.”

 

“Yeah?” I asked turning to face him, thinking that he had forgotten to add something.

 

“Oh umm…I was just…I was wondering whether…” Tyler barely managed to get out, clearly flustered about something.

 

I stared at him in confusion, wondering what could have made him so nervous.

 

“Yes?” I asked again.

 

Tyler cleared his throat before speaking. “I was wondering if you had any plans for lunch today.”

 

I frowned. “Uh no, not really. I usually just eat lunch at the cafeteria,” I told him.

 

I watched as Tyler fidgeted with the pen in his hand, clearly wanting to say something but hesitating. I watched as he took a deep breath, squared his shoulders, and finally looked straight at me. I barely managed to hold in my gasp as our eyes connected. The stormy gray eyes that always got me, the very ones that now belonged to someone else, were looking right into mine.

 

Tyler finally spoke with what was on his mind. “I was wondering whether you would like to join me for lunch today, David. That is if you’re not too busy.”

 

For a moment I did nothing but stare at Tyler in confusion. I wondered why Tyler seemed so hesitant to ask me to join him for lunch. Clearly he wanted to discuss something business related over lunch, and there was nothing wrong with that.

 

Tyler must have assumed my silence to be a refusal because he once again started to fidget with his pen.

 

“Umm it’s alright if you don’t want to. I completely understand…” Tyler started to say before I cut him off.

 

“Oh no, Tyler. Yeah, lunch is fine. We can finally discuss the plans about the conference you have to attend this coming weekend. Good idea, discussing it over lunch will get it out of the way.”

 

Tyler opened his mouth as if to say something, but then changed his mind. He shook his head as though resigned. “Yeah the conference, we should definitely talk about that. I’ll see you at lunch then?”

 

I nodded, and took my leave. Wondering what Tyler had really wanted to say.

 

***

 

We ended up at a small bistro about a block down from the office. The exterior was plain and simple, making it a place that you would easily miss and glance over when searching for a place to eat due to at all of the fast food chains spread around in the vicinity.

 

“They have the best sandwiches here,” Tyler spoke up as we entered. “I’ve become somewhat of a regular here and the people who own it are good people.”

 

“Tyler!” An excited voice came from the back of the restaurant. Before I knew it, an old woman was engulfing Tyler in a bear hug. She was on the hefty side and had gray hair tied in a loose bun at the nape of her neck.

 

“Margie! How are ya?” Tyler asked, returning the hug.

 

“As well as an old lady like me can be, hun. It’s great to see you here! It’s been a while and my boy, look at you! Has no one been feeding you? Look at all of the weight you’ve lost. You should let Margie send some extra food home with you, and I will not take no for an answer!” Margie finished, wagging her finger at Tyler.

 

Tyler chuckled at Margie’s ministrations. “Thanks Margie, but I promise you I’m eating enough. Here I’d like to introduce you to someone,” Tyler said, placing an arm around my shoulder.

 

Damn it! There goes my heart rate again! I thought, as it started thumping rapidly due to Tyler touching me.

 

“Margie this is David, we work together, and David this is Margie, owner of the best bistro in town.”

 

I held out my hand to Margie, and gave her my most winning smile, though I doubted that it would have the same effect that it usually did without my disguise.

 

“Hi Margie, nice to meet you,” I said shaking her hand.

 

Margie’s eyes widened for an instant, before a slight tint of pink appeared on her cheeks.

 

Hmm I guess it still does work even with all of the acne, I thought grinning.

 

“It’s a pleasure to meet you as well, David,” Margie answered. She then looked slyly towards Tyler. “I’m glad to be able to meet a friend of Tyler’s. Now come follow me and I’ll lead you to your table,” she smiled and walked away.

 

I inwardly frowned at Margie’s emphasis on the word friend and turned my face towards Tyler to understand what she had meant. It was only then that I noticed that Tyler still had his arm around my shoulder and just how close we were standing. If Tyler was to turn his face towards me now, we would be at a perfect position to kiss.

 

My face flushed at that thought, and I quickly took a step away from Tyler, causing his arm to fall off of my shoulders. A second before I turned to follow Margie, I thought I caught a glimpse of what appeared to be disappointment flashing in Tyler’s gray eyes. But I concluded that it was most likely just my eyes playing a trick on me.

 

Margie had lead us to a small booth near the back of the restaurant. The restaurant was painted in a light coral colors with white accents. It helped create a bright and cheery atmosphere, especially with the sun shining through the large windows at the front of the bistro. It was also surprisingly busy, but then again judging by how much Tyler seemed to love the food, I guessed others did as well.

 

Tyler and I sat opposite each other as Margie handed us the menus.

 

Tyler waved away his menu. “I’ll just have the usual, Margie. You know I can’t live without your delectable pulled pork sandwiches.”

 

I returned my menu without opening it as well. “I’ll have what Tyler’s having. It definitely has to be something delicious if he always comes back for more,” I said smiling up at Margie.

 

Margie returned the smile and patted my cheek in a motherly fashion. “My, my, but Tyler, you’ve definitely caught yourself a gem here. A diamond in the rough, but a diamond nonetheless.” With that she left to get our orders.

 

I looked at Tyler after hearing Margie’s comment, only to see him avoiding my gaze as a blush spread over his cheeks. I almost started hyperventilating.

 

Could Janet have been right?

 

No, no! There is no way that Tyler is interested in David.

 

But what if there was a slight chance that he was?

 

No, I would only be setting up myself for another fall if I continued to think this this way.

 

Yes, I had to put a lid on such hopes right now if I wanted to save myself from the hurt that would eventually follow. Tyler was clearly in love with someone else. Someone who was probably rich and a super model at that. Someone who ate at high-class restaurants and drove fancy cars. Someone far more worthy in status to be with Tyler than me.

 

God dammit but I want to strangle this unknown man!

 

I looked up again at Tyler, and found him staring at me with a slight smile on his lips, his chin resting on his hand.

 

“Done?” Tyler asked, clearly amused at something.

 

“Huh?” I squeaked.

 

Tyler’s smile broadened into a grin. “You were clearly working something out right now. Just wondering if you managed to reach a conclusion.”

 

I stared wide-eyed at Tyler. “How’d you know I was…that I was…” I stammered.

 

“Your facial expressions give it all away,” Tyler chuckled. “It’s actually very cute.”

 

I was more than grateful that Margie chose that moment to return with the food.

 

“Here you are gentleman,” she said placing the plates in front of us. “Enjoy, and be sure to let Margie know if you need anything else.”

 

“Sure thing doll,” Tyler grinned at her.

 

Margie made an “oh you” motion with her hand and returned to the kitchen.

 

“This looks great,” I said to Tyler, as my mouth began to water at the delicious aroma wafting from the food.

 

“Vancouver’s finest,” Tyler said taking a bite.

 

We ate mostly in silence, with a few comments here and there. Tyler explained how he first came across Margie’s Bistro, and how he also came here sometimes with Timmy.

 

After we had cleaned out our plates, I finally remembered what the purpose behind us eating lunch together was in the first place.

 

“So I’ve RSVP’ed you for that law conference that’s being held over at Whistler this weekend,” I began.

 

Tyler cleared his throat. “Yes, about that. I’ve been meaning to ask you. I know the plan was for me to go by myself, but I was wondering if you would like to join me. I understand this is a very short notice, and that you may already have plans for the weekend, but I’d love it if you came along as well. We can head out Thursday after work. It’s only about a two-hour drive to Whistler. Should get there in no time…”

 

I could only look at Tyler as he rambled on non-stop.

 

Tyler and I going on a trip? Oh wow. Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow.

 

Tyler seemed to have finally noticed that he had been rambling, because he suddenly stopped and snapped his mouth shut.

 

“So, would you like to come with me?” Tyler asked uncertainly.

 

I didn’t even have to think about it.

 

“Yes,” I breathed out. “Yes, I’ll come with you.”

 

The breathtakingly beautiful grin that spread over Tyler’s face was more than enough to make my day.

 

***

 

Returning back to the firm, Tyler excused himself to make some calls while I headed back to my desk.

 

I made plans in my head for what I would need to pack for the trip. Whistler was a beautiful place, and it had been quite a while since I’d gone there. The last time had been during the winter a few years ago when I had tagged along with Rick and Amy when they went to visit Amy’s parents who lived there. We all had had a blast snowboarding on the slopes.

 

I knew that this conference would make it a work trip, and not one for pleasure. But I still couldn’t help but be giddy for going on a trip with Tyler. I really wished that things turned out well and that we would have time to do more than just work.

 

When I finally got back to my desk, the first thing I noticed was a bag sitting on my chair. I picked it and looked inside. The moment I realized what was inside, the bag slipped out of my hands and fell to the floor. A white piece of paper escaped the bag and fluttered down to the floor beside it.

 

All of the giddiness and general good mood I had developed after spending lunch with Tyler slipped away, only to be replaced by dread.

 

The bag contained my clothes. The very clothes I had left behind at Dean’s place in my hurry to escape.

 

Fuck, Dean had been here.

 

I stared at the piece of paper on the floor. Slowly I reached down and picked it up. Turning it around, I saw that it was a note. A note from Dean.

 

What happened yesterday was a mistake. For that I am extending your deadline. You now have until the end of October to come clean about the truth. If you don’t, I will tell Tyler myself. Then what Tyler wishes to do with you will be left entirely up to him. But since you “know” about Tyler and my past, let me give you a piece of advice. There is nothing more in this world that Tyler despises than being lied to. Trust me, I know. -D.S.

 

I read and reread the note at least a hundred times. I had gotten the extension that I had wanted, but in no way did it make me feel any better.

 

To be continued…

Copyright © 2012 EmDee; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

God.....you are going to give me a heart attack...!!! Twice over, with the beginning and the end !

Everything in between was great though. thumbsup.gif David was so oblivious, it was actually cute.

I really think he should tell Tyler the truth ASAP!

Link to comment
On 02/20/2012 07:38 PM, Gulab Jamun said:
God.....you are going to give me a heart attack...!!! Twice over, with the beginning and the end !

Everything in between was great though. thumbsup.gif David was so oblivious, it was actually cute.

I really think he should tell Tyler the truth ASAP!

LOL :lol: Sorry about the beginning, but it was too much of a temptation not to do it. :P Thanks for reading and reviewing like always, GJ. I really appreciate it. :hug: Annndd I hope you'll like what I have in store for Davey for when he goes on his trip. :D
Link to comment

Oh man, I hope Tyler's reaction is better in real life than it was at the start of the chapter. I'm curious about this trip too.. How is 'David' going to keep his act up? It seems like there will be some fun situations involved. :D

Link to comment

Jeez. I devoured all 17 chapters thus far in one sitting. I literally just read the last words.

I'm anxious. I really, really, really hope that Tyler forgives him in the end and that they live happily ever after, but then, that's just what I like; HEAs.

I can't wait to read more. Is going to tell him on the trip? Is he going to slip up and Tyler finds out? Is Tyler gonna finally make a play for him? I mean, sure, he asked him out, but not very well. Tyler needs to just grab "David" and kiss him, show him what he wants!

Eagerly Awaiting More Chapters,

Cyn

 

(Ugh. I can't get to the font color to change it. :( )

Link to comment

Why is it that fear of the reaction to the truth keeps people from telling it and then things only end up being worse? I learned this lesson when all my carefully laid plans to come out to my mother fell apart and she found out by calling my apartment and asking a friend where I was. I am afraid David is about to have a similar lesson coming his way.

 

Soon?

Link to comment

Em, I just had to r&r here too! I was actually thinking about this story the other day. I was thinking how you were due for an update! lol

 

I just don't know how Dave is going to pull off his "ugly" routine on the trip! He'll like lose an acne thingy or something. Omg, and if they share a room and Tyler sees Dave undress, omg. I wonder if he'll think of David (or did they never see each other shirtless, I can't remember).

 

Anyway, I cannot wait for the trip! Awesome, awesome chapter Em! As always, I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter! :)

Link to comment

That was good Em!!

I get the feeling that the cat will be out of the bag when Tyler recognizes David as Dave by kissing him and recognizing the kiss :D

Link to comment
On 02/21/2012 02:44 AM, intune said:
Oh man, I hope Tyler's reaction is better in real life than it was at the start of the chapter. I'm curious about this trip too.. How is 'David' going to keep his act up? It seems like there will be some fun situations involved. :D
Yep, I've got a couple of things planned for the trip. I'll just say that Davey's gonna be in for a hell of a ride. :evil: *cackles with evil laughter*
Link to comment
On 02/21/2012 03:21 AM, SoullessCynner said:
Jeez. I devoured all 17 chapters thus far in one sitting. I literally just read the last words.

I'm anxious. I really, really, really hope that Tyler forgives him in the end and that they live happily ever after, but then, that's just what I like; HEAs.

I can't wait to read more. Is going to tell him on the trip? Is he going to slip up and Tyler finds out? Is Tyler gonna finally make a play for him? I mean, sure, he asked him out, but not very well. Tyler needs to just grab "David" and kiss him, show him what he wants!

Eagerly Awaiting More Chapters,

Cyn

 

(Ugh. I can't get to the font color to change it. :( )

Thanks so much for reading Cyn! Hmm you're just gonna have to wait and see what the trip brings, but I hope that you will enjoy what I have planned. :D
Link to comment
On 02/21/2012 03:21 AM, dylan007 said:
I'm sooo loving this story.. More chapter pleeeeease...
Thanks so much for reading Dylan! Sorry for the long wait, I promise it won't be as long for the next chapter. :P
Link to comment
On 02/21/2012 04:59 AM, dkstories said:
Why is it that fear of the reaction to the truth keeps people from telling it and then things only end up being worse? I learned this lesson when all my carefully laid plans to come out to my mother fell apart and she found out by calling my apartment and asking a friend where I was. I am afraid David is about to have a similar lesson coming his way.

 

Soon?

Yes, people definitely have a tendency to avoid what they think would be a horrible situation, but don't realize that running away from their problem won't make it any better. David will definitely come to realize this as well. Thanks for reading. :)
Link to comment
On 02/21/2012 06:39 PM, ChristopherBlanc said:
Chapter 18 nao!

D:

Heh! I pwomise to write faster this time~ :P
Link to comment
On 02/21/2012 06:04 AM, Lisa said:
Em, I just had to r&r here too! I was actually thinking about this story the other day. I was thinking how you were due for an update! lol

 

I just don't know how Dave is going to pull off his "ugly" routine on the trip! He'll like lose an acne thingy or something. Omg, and if they share a room and Tyler sees Dave undress, omg. I wonder if he'll think of David (or did they never see each other shirtless, I can't remember).

 

Anyway, I cannot wait for the trip! Awesome, awesome chapter Em! As always, I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter! :)

Thanks for all of your reviews Lisa (especially on AFF). I really appreciate them! :) Mmm I've got quite a few things planned for the trip. I'll just say that it isn't going to be as relaxing as he thinks it will. ;)
Link to comment
On 02/21/2012 04:48 PM, Firewalker said:
That was good Em!!

I get the feeling that the cat will be out of the bag when Tyler recognizes David as Dave by kissing him and recognizing the kiss :D

Thanks Alex! :D Hmm recognition through a kiss you say? Interesting, very very interesting... :P
Link to comment
On 02/22/2012 02:55 AM, LemonPie said:
Nice chapter, Em :3. CANT WAIT FOR MOAAAR!

:hug:

Thanks Lemony!! :D
Link to comment

Clever use of dreams to give two bites of the cherry at key scenes. To cause maximum distress to your readers. Bad girl. mad.gif No, scrub that, bad bad bad very naughty wicked girl! devilsmiley.gif

(Oh no! Only one chapter left sad.png )

Link to comment
On 03/09/2012 06:10 AM, Zombie said:
Clever use of dreams to give two bites of the cherry at key scenes. To cause maximum distress to your readers. Bad girl. mad.gif No, scrub that, bad bad bad very naughty wicked girl! devilsmiley.gif

(Oh no! Only one chapter left sad.png )

But I'm such an innocent pure soul with no wicked bone in my body whatsoever 0:)

.

.

.

(Or not... :devil: )

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..