Jump to content
    Fantasy2309
  • Author
  • 475 Words
  • 1,184 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Summer's too Cold - 2. Chapter 1: Beginning with the End

Yeah. Everyone is screaming. Just spectacular isn't it? Well, their happiness and joy is understood. School just ended. Final exams have ended. But seriously. Why do you need to burst someone else's eardrums for that?!

Well. Anyways, trying to ignore their screaming and goodbyes and loud voices (any idea how hard that can get?!) ,I ran. I grabbed my bag from where I had left it and ran towards my dormitory. Yeah, I live in a boarding school. On the way I said goodbye to a few of my friends. The few that I had that is.

So I got to my room and quickly changed into my t-shirt, jeans and converse and looked back just to see if I had taken everything, and ran towards the buses. Never once looking back at the place that started everything. The place that started messing with my already messed up head.

 

                           **********************************************************************

 

 

The ride to the airport was pretty boring. Listening to music on my iPod while Bells slept on my shoulder. Her dark, dusty blond hair fell over her face, shading her eyes from the sun. She had a light tan; which were complimented perfectly by her dark brown eyes. She was thin, and of average height. Bells, was one of my "few friends". Suddenly, my phone buzzed.

Austin: hello.

A smile started creeping onto my face. FINALLY.

Jesse (yeah that’s me) : HIII!!

Is it just me or did that sound kinda... desperate? Must be me. Oh well. In my defense, I have had a crush on this guy for 7 months now. He is hot, cute, nice, sweet, amazing, awesome and smart. He is good at pretty much everything. He has curly, black hair, flawless pale skin, melting, black eyes, luscious red lips, and was slim. Not extremely thin, nor obese. He is perfect. *Sigh* Yeah, OMG I'm gay, stay away from me and blah blah blah. Whatever. Ask me if I care. Well, I don't.

Austin: Uhuh. wassup?

*BUMP*

Jesse: dschbeurbc/..,;/!

umm... THAT ^ IS WHY I HATE THESE STUPID POTHOLES!!

Austin: huh?

Jesse: OMG I’m so sorry! it was just a silly pothole. umm.. yeah nothing much. You?

Austin: yeah, nothing much. Just playing 'Blood Money'.

 

Uhuh. The bus came to a sudden stop. We had reached the airport. I woke Bells up and got out to get my bags. I saw Britt get in with a few of her friends with her bags. I got my bags, texted Austin back and followed Bells through the entrance.

Jesse: I g2g...textya later.

 

                                                    ************************************************* 

Copyright © 2011 Fantasy2309; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..