Jump to content
    Fantasy2309
  • Author
  • 876 Words
  • 922 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Summer's too Cold - 6. Chapter 5: Punches With Sugar on Top

I heard a knock on the door.

 

“Jess…? You up yet…?”, Jasper’s cute voice came from the other side of the door.

 

“Hehe. Yeah, I’m finally back from the dead, Jasper.” He opened the door and came running in, his delicious eyes wide with joy.

 

“YAAAYYY!!! Klutzy Jesse up again!!!” he laughed. “How did you manage to hit your head on the stairs, klutzy?”

 

I lost my smile, for a moment. But then I smiled back at him, “Hehe. I slipped, dummy! Now go and call mum, I’m hungry like HELL!!”

 

“Heeeeyyyy… why me?! Why cant YOU go?!”, he said, with playful frown.

 

“Are you the one with the big ‘hit’ on his head or ME, huh?”

 

“MEEEEEEEE!!”, he said, running out of the room.

 

Austin: *headdesk* you stupid careless idiot!! Why the fuck would you go around hitting your head everywhere?!? nevermind that now. How are you now? everything alright...?

 

Jesse: hehe. yeah. I might've lost some brain cells, though.

Austin: And you had hardly any, to begin with.

 

I laughed out loud. Too loud. Britt entered the room. "Wha..what are you doing here, Britt?"

 

"This is my house. I can go wherever I want" she said, coming closer to me.

"Here's your food, dear!" my mom said, coming in carrying a trayful of delicious-looking food; saving me from what was to be yet another 'beaten-to-death' experience. "Oh, Britt dear, What are you doing here, this early in the morning?"

"Oh, nothing. I just came to check on Jesse. Wanted to see if he needed something" she replied in her sweet, angelic tone. Bitch.

"How sweet, honey. You can go now. He needs to eat his food. Go take a shower" my mum said, beaming at her. I made a face after her, as she left the room. My mum looked and me and laughed a little. "You really don't like her, do you?"

 

"Naaww, mum, I just hate her. That's all." I replied with a smirk.

"Hehe. Very funny. Now eat up. I'm going to go check on Jasper.", she laughed, leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

 

                                     ************************************************************

I woke up to the sound of my door opening with a fairly loud crash. Britt came in, eating a bar of chocolate. "So, saved by your sweet little mum, were you, Jesse dear?" she said with a false tone of sweetness. "Well, they have all gone now. And you can't do ANYTHING", she said, with an evil bitchy cackle. Bitch. I'd see whta she would do if I told her mother about the three boyfriends she was playing with. Or tell them. But no one would listen to me, over her.

"Please Britt...Please dont...Please...?", I begged, hoping that she might just let me go. False hope, of course. She pushed me off the bed. And then started kicking me, stamping on me...and again, I fainted, wondering what wrong I had done to deserve this.

 

                              ******************************************************************

 

I was lying on the floor when my mum found me. The bruise on my head had opened up again. I could taste blood on my lips, making me wonder in they were bleeding too. My mom went into a panic-attack when she found me. She went on and on about how I couldn't be left alone for an hour without hurting myself. Yeah. I couldn't be left alone with those sadistic bitches for an hour without getting hurt. I shook my mum off," It's alright ma. It looks worse than it actually is. Don't worry,k? I'll go, take a shower, and clean up, and it will look alot better ok?", hoping that she might just buy it. She nodded, with an extremely worried and helpless look on her face, and began to leave. She might've guessed. And if she knows even a little about all this...not even God can save these people from her wrath, then. But I couldn't do that to my...family.

 

So, I got up and went to the bathroom, took my clothes off, and entered the shower. The cld water ran through my hair, making the bruise on my head burn, the scar across my cheek stining. My entire body was on fire, the water turning red with blood as it passed over my body. It was disgusting. I closed my eyes, wondering what in the worl I had done to make them hate me so much. Why did they torture me in every way they could? Why?! What fun does someone get from torturing their cousin?! Tears started pouring from my eyes, mixing with the red water. What a horrible, horrible life.

 

I stepped out of the shower, putting on a bathrobe, taking a towel from the basket which lay under the sink. I dried myself and got out, opening one of the wardrobes. I put on a loose shirt and a pair of shorts and left the room for the first time in four days.

 

 

Copyright © 2011 Fantasy2309; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..