Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 7,364 Words
  • 3,134 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Barnstable Chronicles: Charlie Danner Finds His Way - 8. The Gap Year (Part Two)

Wow! Sorry, this took so long! In my real life, I'm playing in the orchestra pit for two shows happening back-to-back. That alone is pretty time-consuming. What I didn't realize was that merging this story with one that already exists (Stitcher) is a bit time-consuming since there is a lot of checking and rechecking, making sure I get the events right!
I hope you enjoy CDFHW as his story merges with Stitcher. Hopefully, the next chapter won't take quite as long!

What the fuck? What would Frankie want to talk about? And what the Hell was he doing in town? He’s supposed to be off to college.

I texted him back and told him we could talk, but it needed to be somewhere public. I really didn’t want him coming over to the house. He suggested Eric’s coffee shop. Fuck me. Well, at least Eric wasn’t working there any longer since he moved to L.A.

The next morning, I walked into the coffee shop, ordered a café mocha, and took a seat at a table away from the restrooms. About five minutes later, the door opened, and Frankie walked in. Well, he walked in on crutches! Oh, Shit!

I got up to meet him and told him to have a seat. I ordered him a coffee with cream and sugar and joined him at the table.

“Frankie? What the fuck happened to you?”

“I don’t even know where to begin.”

“The beginning’s a good place, I would think.”

“Yeah. Sure. Well, school started, and I was one of those rare freshmen who got to play pretty much on a regular basis. About halfway through the season, I was on the regular starting roster. Things were going great. We won the conference and got into a bowl game.”

“That’s great, Frankie.”

“Yeah, until the second play of the bowl game—on national television—I got hit from behind, and then another dude landed on top of me. My left knee was shredded, and I got a kick-ass concussion.”

“Oh God, Frankie. Are you gonna be okay?”

“Well, that’s part of why I’m in town. The injury ended football for me. At first, I thought it was the worst thing that could have happened to me. But then again, when you are laid up in the hospital, you get a lot of time to think.

“I realized that with football out of the picture, there was no more pressure. No pressure from my peers, my teammates, and most importantly, my dad.”

“What are you saying, Frankie?”

“I did it, Charlie—right before I went into surgery, I did it! I told my parents I was gay and couldn’t keep on living a lie just to keep them happy.”

“Whoa! What happened then? What about your dad?”

“He was pissed—walked right out of the room. Ma—she took it better than I thought she would. She told me she wasn’t surprised and not to worry. She said she would handle Dad. When they were rolling me down the hall to the elevator, he turned his back to me. Mom told him to get his sorry ass back to the room so they could talk.

Ma stayed with me as long as she could, and when they told her she couldn’t go any further, she leaned down and kissed me on the forehead and said that she loved me—no matter what—that I will always be her son.”

Wow. Frankie’s eyes were tearing up as he told me his story. I’d never seen this side of him. It was weird—awfully weird.

“What happened after the surgery—and are you okay?”

“You know, in a lot of ways, I’m better than I ever thought I could be. Coming out to your folks after such a long time kind of lifts the weight of the world off your shoulders.”

“Yeah, I can see that. The lighter load looks good on you—or off you.”

“So, it took a couple of days, but Mom convinced Dad to quit being an ass. It turns out they had talked about the possibility of me being gay for years. Dad admitted that he figured if he pressured me into being the big football jock, that I wouldn’t turn out gay—‘cause everybody knows there’s no such thing as a gay football player.”

We both had a good laugh about that, and then Frankie got a serious look on his face.

“Look, Charlie. I know I’ve been a total asshole—a complete idiot. I treated a lot of guys like shit, but you—you were the one I started falling for. I treated you worst of all. I’ll never forgive myself for the lousy way I ended things. But I want you to know that I’ll always cherish the time we had together.”

“Look. As much as I hated you breaking up with me, I just have to ask one thing. Why? Why did you send your best friend to break up with me? That was a total shit thing to do.”

“Yeah, it was. And my reasoning at the time made perfect sense. I thought if I went to tell you myself, I would never be able to go through with it. I thought if I saw you again, I would only fall in love with you more and couldn’t end things. What sucks is I lost you and my best friend.”

“That’s so sad, Frankie. But I have to say it all worked out for the better.”

“Yeah, you ended up with the piano dude, right?”

“Yes, David and I had a wonderful relationship. It was magical, but he’s in Russia now—for five years. We never officially broke up, but I’m pretty sure we’re going to end up going our separate ways by the time he gets back.”

“You’re an amazing boy, Charlie. You deserve to be happy if not for all the happiness you bring to everyone in your life.”

“Are you happy now, Frankie?”

“Yeah. I really am. I’ll be going back to school after Christmas break. Because I was injured during a game, the school is going to let me keep my scholarship. I’ll be majoring in Physical Education and will assist with the team somehow. I won’t be playing again, but I’m okay with that now.

And I have someone to go back to. My roommate, actually. Evan Menger. He’s on the gymnastics team, and about three weeks into the Fall semester, we discovered how much we had in common—especially our love of cute boys. I still can’t figure out how it happened, but we’re boyfriends. And my parents—both my parents—they like him, too.”

I finished my drink and figured it was time to go. I was happy for Frankie and seeing the change in him. I was even able to forgive him.

“Well, I’m happy for you, Frankie. Thanks for talking to me, and I hope you and Evan have a long and beautiful relationship. And, you never know, maybe you and Jayson can talk and work things out. Apologize to him. Try to get him back in your life.”

“Thanks, Charlie. You’ll always have a special place in my heart, dude.” He leaned into me and whispered, “And I don’t think I’ll ever forget that monster cock of yours!”

I had to laugh. So did he. And that was the end of our get-together. I got in my Civic and headed home. I wanted to hit up Craig’s List and see if there were any decent job listings.

Of course, there was nothing but office work and handyman shit. It wasn’t a total loss, I had a few design commissions, and Bonnie Nichols wanted me to design two dresses for her to wear over the holidays. One would be for the family Christmas, and the other would be for her New Year’s Eve party.

I also did up a few cool and funky outfits for Janet’s last trimester. Those designs got me thinking that there might be a market for those types of clothing. There’s just not a lot of cool clothing for women about to have a baby. Why shouldn’t they look good and feel special?

It was yet another brutal Winter on the Cape, and as I was working and sewing up in my room, I started to think I should probably think about moving to a warmer climate! There was nothing that was making me want to stay in Barnstable.

Valentine’s Day was fast approaching, and Bonnie asked me for another dress! I love that woman! Luckily, it was finished the day before because on Valentine’s morning, it had started to snow, and it was coming down hard.

Liz had come by to hang out. I made hot cocoa for us, and we went into the living room and snuggled under a couple of quilts. It was going to be a chick flick movie fest! We started with my favorite, Pretty Woman. We were about halfway through Love, Actually when the world caved in and was changed forever.

It started with a text from Cam Franklin asking Liz to call him 911. Liz was afraid that Janet had gone into labor, and she was snowed in at my house. She was supposed to be with Janet through delivery.

Liz called Cam, and for the rest of my life, I will never forget the different looks on her face as she listened to him on the other end.

“No.”

“No.”

“No! No! Noooooo!”

Tears started falling out of her eyes as she wailed on the final ‘no’ at the top of her lungs. She dropped the phone to the floor and just started to cry.

“Liz? What happened?”

“No. It can’t be! No! Please, God—Nooooooo!”

I grabbed on to Liz and pulled her into me while she continued sobbing. My mind was racing with the different things that could have caused this kind of reaction from my best friend. Finally, the worst of those scenarios was the one I heard.

“Charlie. She’s gone. Janet’s gone!”

“What happened?”

“She went into labor right after lunch. She and her mom were on their way to the hospital when a driver lost control on the ice and crashed into them.”

“Oh, dear God. Liz! I’m so—so—"

“Janet’s mom was killed instantly, but Janet was still alive when they pulled her from the car. They got her to the hospital and rushed her into surgery. As soon as the baby was delivered, she died. Cam said it was as if she willed herself to live as long as she needed to so that baby would be born healthy.”

“What can I do?”

“Nothing. Nothing can be done. I’m not a part of that family without Janet. I can’t go home. We’re snowed in for at least another 24 hours. Oh, Charlie! I don’t know what to do! I’m always the one who’s supposed to know what to do! Goddammit! What am I supposed to do??”

She broke down again and sobbed into my shoulder. I don’t know, but I couldn’t think of anything better for her to do. She needed to be with her emotions for a while. While it was killing me to see her like this, I didn’t know what to do other than be there for a shoulder to cry on or a friend to lean on. God knows she’s always done that for me whenever I needed it.

After about an hour, Liz had cried herself to exhaustion. I took her upstairs to the guest room and tucked her into bed. When I went back downstairs, I called mom, who was visiting a resort in Texas. I just needed some mom advice since this was something I’ve never dealt with before.

Of course, she was right there with advice. All I could do was be there for her, just like I always have been. I needed to be prepared for just about anything. She seemed to think that Liz would go through a wide range of emotions over the next day or so, and I should let her get them out of her system. She also told me where her stash of Xanax was. She thought that would help Liz sleep through the night.

I went in and checked on Liz every thirty minutes or so. Most of the time, she was asleep in a fetal position, hugging a pillow to her chest. One time I peeked in, and she was on the phone with her mother, crying softly.

Later in the afternoon, I heated up some chicken and dumplings that Mrs. Henderson had left in the fridge and took a couple of bowls up to the guest room. I set the tray on the bed and told Liz she needed to eat something.

She started off just picking at it and taking a few bites, and then she realized how amazing Mrs. Henderson’s cooking was. She finished eating and admitted that she really did feel a little better. We just lay in the bed together while she talked about Janet and some of the good times they shared.

She told me about prom night and the bizarre events in the hotel. She told me that she and Janet went on the pill far enough in advance of the prom, but she always secretly wondered if Janet really wanted to get pregnant. She had always talked about raising a family with Liz.

She was happy that the baby survived and saw that as a part of Janet that would live on. She felt that the Franklins would be a good family to raise the baby. She wanted to talk to Janet’s brother and asked me to stay with her—hold her—while she spoke with him.

I don’t think I ever have, or ever will again, seen so much sadness. Over the next couple of days, funeral arrangements were made. I was glad I was able to be there for Liz that first night. I was even happier Mom had Xanax in her medicine cabinet.

Once we were able to dig Liz’s car out of the driveway, she went over to the Anderson’s, and from what she had told me, she spent most of her time with Janet’s brother.

I went to the funeral, and it was one of those things I never want to experience again—so much sadness. So much crying. Liz wanted me to sit with her, but I felt that would be intruding on the family. I sat near the back of the church, wondering how I could have so many feelings about someone I didn’t know all that well. It was my first funeral, and I hoped it would be my only funeral for a long, long time.

A couple of weeks after the funeral, I got a text from Liz saying she wanted to come by and see me. I was so happy to hear from her. I missed my bestie!

When she arrived at the house, she was practically floating on air. She had seen the baby and was thrilled. The guys had asked her to be Godmother, and she swears that she can see and feel Janet in the kid. I don’t know about that, but I'm happy for her if it makes her happy.

As Winter began to wind down, I decided to put an ad on Craigslist to design and build custom Prom dresses. Liz agreed to help me so that we could take on more work. Ms. Myerson, the drama teacher, agreed to help us put some posters and flyers up around the high school.

It didn’t take long for orders to start coming in. It also didn’t take long for us to get completely booked up! We worked our asses off for the next several weeks and made eight super-cool and totally unique Prom dresses.

We were finally able to relax and take a breath when I finally saw an ad for the perfect job! The local tailor shop was looking for an assistant to help out with alterations and occasional designs. All I needed to do was gather some letters of recommendation and set up an appointment.

I got an appointment set up for three days later. I was so excited but knew I had to keep my cool.

When the interview day arrived, I walked into the shop and went up to the counter. God, I was nervous! It didn’t even register that Cam Franklin was the dude standing in front of me. I was expecting someone older.

Of course, when Ian Greenely (sigh) walked into the shop, it all clicked. He had the baby strapped to his chest—Janet’s baby.

I realized that I would soon be entering the world of the two hottest boys on the cape! Cam had to wrap up the interview since the boys were about to go off to celebrate their second anniversary. I immediately got a vision of the two boys having anniversary sex, and my cock started filling out my pants.

The next morning, I got a call from Elliot Franklin, Cam’s dad, and the original stitcher. I was officially hired! He asked if I could start in the afternoon. He wanted to get me ready for June, which was a super busy time for weddings.

Elliot was totally cool for an older dude. I could tell he was proud of Cam’s commitment to the family business, and he seemed to enjoy having me around the shop. I loved that Elliot took me under his wing and showed me the ins and outs of tailoring. He showed me a ton of hand stitching techniques, but it was sad to see him having trouble with some of them because of his arthritis.

Cam and Ian returned a couple of days later, sporting that fresh-fucked glow. Of course, that had me carrying around a semi most of the day. I don’t know why I’m so obsessed with Ian Greenely. It’s not like I would ever do anything with him. He’s just the abso-fucking-lutely hottest boy I’ve ever seen in my life. Not to mention, he has given me countless nights of jack-off fantasies!

By the time June rolled around, I was completely trained and, according to Cam, was making a huge contribution to the shop. Between Cam and Elliot, my confidence in my work—and myself—brought me a happiness that was growing by leaps and bounds. They even decided to make me full-time since I had become such an important part of the business.

I was probably the luckiest boy on the Cape. I was working in a job that I loved, with people that I loved being around. But, I think my favorite days were when Cam would bring that gorgeous baby into work with him.

It was the strangest thing that’s ever happened to me. I would hold the baby in my lap, and he would look up and me. He would lock eyes with me and look deep into my soul. It gave me the happiest and warmest feeling. It was completely different from when David would look into my eyes. There was a definite connection, though—and I had fallen madly in love with little Eli.

As I became more comfortable with the job—and with Cam—something strange happened. I began to come out of my shell. Well, explode out of my shell might be a more accurate term! Cam said I had this unique way of getting an instant “read” on people. If I sensed a customer was cool and fun-loving, I could become a bit of a smart ass.

About the third week in June, five incredibly hot boys came in to fit for wedding tuxedos. Holy fuck! They looked like they had all just stepped out of a Bel Ami video! I think I gasped out loud when they all walked in. Why else would they have all giggled at me?

Cam told me I could take the measurements, and he would do the ordering. Yes! Then, out of the blue, I asked who was freeballing—cause they got to go last. Four of the boys, all together, shouted, “Alex!” Alex just smiled at me and winked, melting my heart.

One by one, I filled out the measurement sheets and sent each boy to Cam so he could set up their orders. Then I got to Alex!

Now, all the guys were hot as fuck and had beautiful muscular bodies. But whoa! Alex was ripped! I even groaned when I measured his chest and waist. He asked me if I was enjoying myself, and I just told him that at that particular moment, my job became just about my favorite thing in the world.

We talked a bit about where he was from. He loved living in Denver, especially now that pot was legal. He told me he didn’t travel with any because it was too risky. It made him super horny, and that would only be frustrating with his four hot buddies. Well, that answered that question!

Inseam time! My favorite! I placed my measuring tape up into his hot crotch and held it in place with my hand wrapped around his semi-hard dick.

“Hmmm. Six inches.”

“No. That’s not even close. Adjust your hand a bit, and you’ll get a more accurate reading.” Alex looked down at me and winked.

I pulled the tape down to his foot while applying a bit more pressure on his growing cock.

“Thirty-two inches.” I kept my hand on his cock as I wrote down his inseam. I then took my free hand and moved it up and down his now hard cock.

“Ten-and-a-half inches! Amazing!”

“That’s more like it!”

“Holy fuck, Alex. That’s impressive as shit!”

The four other boys were at the counter with Cam and paying no attention to us. Thank God for that because as I stood up, Alex reached down and squeezed my cock.

“You’re quite impressive, too. Would you be interested in exploring this a little further tonight?”

I was panting. It had been way too long since I’ve done anything with another boy.

“Fuck yeah! What time?”

“Put your info in my phone, and I’ll text you later. We’re having dinner at the hotel with the groom’s family. It should be done by 9:00.”

“Awesome! How about I bring a little pot—you know, just in case you want to get a little horny?”

“Dude, I’m so horny right now. I could bend you over that counter and fuck the shit out of you right now!”

“Probably not a good idea, but text me later, and we’ll make sure there will be some major fucking tonight.”

After the guys left, Cam was relentless with his teasing. “Thank God Charlie’s gonna get laid tonight! Maybe he’ll stop flirting so much with my boy!”

“I don’t flirt with Ian! If anything, he flirts with me!”

“Okay, you don’t really flirt—but I have seen you drool many, many times!”

“Oh, God. I’m so embarrassed!”

“Don’t be, Charlie! Ian Greenely is hot as fuck! He’s the most beautiful boy in the world. I’ve done way more than my share of drooling myself!”

After Charlie sent the order to the supplier, he changed Eli’s diaper and warmed up a bottle. I asked him if I could feed my little friend, and he was happy to let me.

While Eli was sucking away at his bottle, Cam and I talked a bit. He told me about the time he and Ian met for the first time—how he thought he was straight, but at the same time was completely drawn to Ian.

He told me about the rainstorm and how he ended up in Ian’s basement apartment, soaking wet. Cam laughed when he told me about them sharing a shower and how each gay thing they did felt better than the one before, and then he had to give himself a “gay pass” so he could enjoy the night.

A “gay pass!” That was so adorable! He told me that by the time they were ready to sleep, he had fallen completely in love with Ian and threw the gay pass right out the window. I loved hearing that story, but it also made me kind of sad.

“Jesus, Cam. What the Hell do I have to do to find an Ian of my own? It gets so lonely sometimes.”

“Well, I’m not an expert or anything, but I think the trick is to not look for it. And then, when you least expect it, he’s there. He’s looking into your eyes and letting you into his soul. And for the first time in your life, you’re complete. He fills places in your heart you didn’t even know exist.”

“I thought I had that with David. But then, I guess I was mistaken.”

“Charlie, c’mere—"

He reached his arms out, and I stood with the baby still in my arms, now fast asleep. I put Eli in his crib, and Cam pulled me into his arms while sitting on his lap. What a picture, right??

“Charlie, I want you to listen to me. You are a remarkable boy. You have etched yourself a place in all of our hearts—especially that baby boy. You are smart, funny as fuck, cute as hell, and yes, you do have awesome hair!”

I don’t know why, but while I started to giggle, tears came down my face.

“There is a man out there who wants and needs every wonderful, quirky, adorable trait you carry with you—a man who’s going to be there for you as much as he needs you to be for him. Now, I’m not all that religious, but I promise you one thing. God doesn’t make amazing people like you without having great plans—and I can almost bet my life that those plans include another amazing boy that you will bump into and end up spending the rest of your life with.”

He pulled me away from his now damp shoulder and turned my face to his.

“Look at me, Charlie Danner. There are a lot of people who love the fuck out of you. You make all of our lives so much more exciting and wonderful.” He paused and then got a devilish look in his eyes. “And no, I can assure you that Ian Greenely isn’t the guy I was talking about earlier, as much as you would like that to be true!”

He placed a loving peck on my lips and stood me up on my feet. “Now, why don’t you go home and get cleaned up. I understand you have a hot date with a groomsman tonight!”

“Yeah—too bad he lives in Denver. Maybe he could be the one!”

“Well, at the very least, he’s the one tonight. Have a great time, Charlie. He sure is pretty!”

I started packing up my stuff to head home when I got a text from Alex.

ALEXCOLO: hey charlie. alex here. envelope @ front desk for you. has room key. room 435. make yourself at home. cya around 8:30.

Sweet! I ran home, took a quick shower, did some manscaping, grabbed a few joints, my lube, a change of clothes (just in case), and headed over to Hyannis to the Marriot Courtyard. When I arrived, I went to the desk and told the cute boy that there should be an envelope for me. He checked my I.D. and handed it to me.

It was a little after 8:00 when I walked into the room—nothing spectacular, just a typical hotel room with a king-sized bed. I sat down on the sofa and started watching some television.

I guess I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew, someone was kissing me and telling me to wake up. Was this a dream?

I opened my eyes and figured it must be. The most stunning blond boy was looking into my eyes and smiling. Oh! I finally woke up and realized that it was the stunning Alex!

I stretched, and then my dream came crashing to a halt. Connor, the groom, was standing behind Alex and was smiling. Well, so much for hot a night of hot sex, although Connor was probably the hottest cock-blocker I’ve ever seen.

Alex leaned in and whispered, “Did you happen to bring some pot? Conner really wants to get a buzz on, too.”

So, I got up off the sofa and pulled the joints I had packed out of my bag. The three of us sat in a circle on the large bed and proceeded to smoke away.

As we were talking, I asked the guys how long they had known each other. Connor took the reigns and started telling their story.

“Well, Alex and I have been best friends since high school. We did almost everything together, dates, track, cross-country, prom, that kind of stuff. We were one of those high school dynamic duos.”

“What Connor didn’t know was that I was crazy in love with him.”

“What Alex didn’t know was I felt the same way.”

“Wait, both of you? But you’re getting married on Saturday.”

“Yeah.” Connor sighed. “I’ll get to that.”

“Connor and I both got into UCLA and, of course, decided to room together in the dorms. It was that first night when we had gone to bed, and I heard Conner jerking off in the bed across the room. Well, I couldn’t do anything but join him, and the next thing you know, I was doing the same thing.”

“I looked across the room, and the lights from the quad were shining just enough light on Alex, and I saw that huge cock of his. I said something about how awesome it was, and he covered himself with the sheet.”

“I froze. The guy I’ve been in love with forever just saw my cock. I didn’t know what to do. I was afraid I was gonna lose my best friend if I showed any interest in him.”

“Well, I had more balls than Alex and got out of my bed and walked over to his. I lowered the sheet, grabbed hold of his cock, and then lowered my head.”

I took another toke of our second joint and just had to ask. “I know it’s really none of my business, but if you guys are together, I still don’t get how it is you’re getting married?”

“Ahhh. Well, it’s kind of a long story. My dad owns one of the most successful advertising agencies in Colorado. He has clients all over the world, and odds are—if you watch any television—you’ve most likely seen some of his commercials. As successful as he is, he is also conservative as fuck.

“I have been groomed to take over the business and am ready to do so now that I’ve got my Master's degree. The only catch is I have to be married and have a child of my own before I get the business.”

“Jesus, that sucks for you guys.”

“Not really. You see, Connor and I met Alison—the bride—our Freshman year at the campus gay-straight alliance. She became our best friend. And yes, she’s a lesbian.”

“So, Alison agreed to marry me and have a kid. Alex will be living with us, as will Alison’s girlfriend. My folks think that we will be two couples that are so close that we will all be sharing a large home for the next couple of years.”

“Wow! I still can’t believe you guys are together!”

“You can’t? Come here, Connor.”

Alex wrapped Connor in his arms, and they began kissing—I mean really kissing! It was hot as fuck! They began pulling each other’s clothes off, and I could only stare and drool as my cock began to throb at the show in front of me.

Alex and Connor were soon naked, stroking each other’s hard cocks as they continued kissing and moaning.

Connor looked down at me. “Charlie, Alex and I love each other very much. We also love sharing a sexy boy.”

They both leaned down on the bed and began kissing me. God, these boys were stunning! I felt like I was in a Bel Ami sandwich as they removed my clothing and kissed nearly every inch of skin as it was exposed.

Soon, we were all completely naked and sporting hard, throbbing cocks. Alex was slightly larger than me, and Connor was no schlub in the dick department with what looked like about eight uncut inches.

We worked our way into a daisy-chain, and I sucked on Connor, which I wanted to do since I’ve never had an uncut cock. I played with his foreskin and worked my tongue between it and his sensitive head. Thanks to those Bel Ami videos, I knew how to suck an uncut cock!

Before long, there was a trio of moaning boys—as we pumped our cocks in and out of hot mouths. Alex was the first to pull off of a cock (mine), and he worked his way to my ass. He liked that it was smooth as I heard a lusty “Nice!” just before he dove in.

I took the hint and pulled off Connor’s cock and dove into his freshly-shaved, smooth ass, working my tongue into his puckered hole. It started quivering just seconds later. I’m guessing he did the same to Alex as all three of us were moaning like whore-boys.

After more rimming than I could stand, I pulled off Conner’s ass and yelled out, “Alex, If you don’t fuck me, I’m going to fucking blow up!”

I reached into the nightstand next to the bed and pulled out the bottle of lube I had placed there earlier. I handed it to Alex, and he started getting my ass ready. He was brutal! Teasing me with one, then two, then three fingers!

“Fuck me, Alex! Fuck me now!”

And he did! Oh, did he ever! I’ve never had that much cock in me before. Holy fuck! It was amazing. I was on all fours, and he was soon pounding my ass. I had Connor’s cock in my mouth again. I never have—and probably will never again—be so full of hot cock! I was in heaven!

Before he got too close, Connor pulled his cock out of my mouth and pushed me up, so I was now on my knees with Alex behind me. I leaned back against Alex, and he met me with a scorching kiss. Connor joined in and made it a hot as fuck three-way kiss. As we were kissing, I felt Connor lubing up my cock.

Connor got on all fours and backed himself onto my throbbing cock. Once I started pumping in and out of his hot ass, Alex matched my rhythm and started pounding me. Before long, Alex was pounding my ass, which made me pound Connor’s.

The moaning and panting were getting louder and louder. I was dripping sweat on Connor’s back, and I could feel that incredible tightening in my balls. I was the first to blast my load.

“Oh, Fuuuuuuck! I’m cumming!”

I don’t think I’ve ever cum so hard in my life! Every pump of nut into Connor caused my ass to clench and squeeze on Alex’s massive cock! He was the next to nut, and I felt his cock expand as he yelled out like a fucking wild animal.

“Aaaaaah! Aaaaaah! Cumming! Fuuuuuuuuck!”

I pulled out of Connor as Alex pulled out of me.

“Fuck me, Connor!”

“Get on your back, Charlie!”

I did, and Connor pulled me over to the edge of the bed as he stood on the floor. Connor pulled my legs straight up into a “V” and pushed his cock into my already lubed ass. As Connor fucked me, Alex kissed me. Damn, he’s a good kisser!

It didn’t take long for Connor to start pounding my ass, and somehow, he lifted me and put a pillow under my lower back. Oh. My. Fucking. God! That created an angle where Connor was pounding right into my happy spot!

My cock, which never went soft, was soon throbbing and dripping. Just as Connor shouted that he was gonna nut, he had me cumming a second time, completely hands-free. Alex stopped kissing me and began to lick up the cum on my chest.

When everyone finally came down from the sex high, we lit another joint. While one was taking a hit off the joint, the other two were kissing. It was the perfect way to relax after some of the hottest sex I’ve ever had.

Of course, we were all sweaty and sticky with cum. Fortunately, Alex’s shower was a walk-in, so there was plenty of room for the three of us to clean each other and stroke each other to one more orgasm. Well, we had to rewash each other as our cum had flown everywhere. We finally got out of the shower, and the boys led me back to the bed.

Connor asked me to stay with them for the night. I told them I could do that as long as I was at work by ten the next morning. They had a wedding party breakfast at Alison’s house at 9:00, so I ended up staying.

I fell asleep in the middle of a triple spoon. That was an awesome way to sleep—the best of both spoon worlds!

The next morning, I was awakened by two gorgeous boys working my cock. Sweeeeet! The best kind of alarm clock! They must have been working it for a while because it wasn’t long before I was pumping yet another load into their mouths. When I finished cumming, they were kissing each other, passing my nut back and forth. So fucking hot!

Well, I really had to piss and hopped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. When I finished peeing, I walked back out into the room, and the boys were in a hot sixty-nine. I started to get dressed for work as they were moaning louder and louder. God! That was a pretty picture!

By the time I finished dressing, they were shooting loads into each other’s mouths. I went over to my bag to grab my toothbrush and my hairbrush but kissed each of them before heading back into the bathroom. They followed me and shared the toilet while I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair into something that didn’t look like I had just had a night of amazing sex. By the time I had finished, there was a knock on the door.

Alex looked through the peephole and just opened the door, completely naked! It was room service with a cart filled with breakfast and coffee—followed by a cute boy who couldn’t stop staring at the hot blond boy at the door. I was stunned! Connor giggled and explained that he’d been doing this every morning since they arrived.

Connor walked out, also totally naked. “Good morning, Eddie! You sure you don’t want to join us tonight? It’s your last chance!”

“Dude, I told you my boyfriend would kill me. And it is against hotel rules.”

“Connor, look. He might be saying no, but his cock is saying, ‘Oh God! Let’s fuck!’”

I just stayed in the bathroom but was silently laughing at their antics. The next thing I heard was Eddie’s voice.

“Guys, that’s too much!”

“Take it, Eddie. You’ve been a good sport. Connor and I want you to have it.”

“Thank you! I mean it. Thank you so much!”

Eddie walked out the door, and I walked back out into the room.

“You boys are so naughty!”

“Well, Charlie, you know that as well as anyone! Now, let’s have some breakfast!”

“I thought you guys were having breakfast at Alison’s house.”

“Yeah. We are, but my future mother-in-law is known for breakfasts that are pretty much on the dainty side. All of the guys are eating some breakfast before we get there.”

So, I had some waffles and coffee and was soon on my way to the tailor shop. I got there just as Cam and Eli were getting in.

“So—how was your night, stud boy?”

“Oh my God! You’d never believe it!”

I told Cam about the sham marriage and how the groom and his best man were lovers. Cam couldn’t believe it! And when I told him about the room service episode, Cam had tears running down his face from laughing so hard.

The strange thing was that as the day went on, I started feeling more and more lonely. I couldn’t explain it, but I needed to do something about my sad and perpetually single life.

Later that afternoon, Ian came in and brightened my day with his presence. They noticed I was a little down and decided that I needed to join them at the gym and start bulking up a bit. Ian said skinny twinks were just what daddies were looking for. Cam said that if I started working on my body, it would give me some goals that would distract me from my plight of singlehood.

The next afternoon I went to the gym with the guys. As we were getting changed, Ian completely stripped and walked up to me.

“I know this is what you’ve wanted to see for a long time. I’ve worked hard to get this body—even harder to maintain it. If you follow the plan I have for you, you can have this body in a year.”

“Charlie, stop drooling! And by the way, he means you can have your body looking like his in a year. You don’t get to have his actual body as much as you would like to!”

Holy fuck, Ian is the most amazing boy I have ever seen. He puts both Connor and Alex to shame! And just like that, Ian turned around (hot fucking ass, too) and got dressed in his workout clothes.

Of course, just five minutes into our workout, my hard cock settled down. Ian coached me through the machines and the free weights. I thought I was gonna die.

After a few weeks, I started noticing a change. I really was starting to see muscles developing. I was getting more and more excited!

We finally made it through the madness of June. Charlie and Ian were busy with plans for their family Fourth of July cookout, and the day before, they asked me to join them. My folks were in Sarasota visiting my grandmother, so I had no plans.

The next day, I slept in a bit. I got a buzz on and took a nice long shower after my run on the beach. Yeah, this fitness thing was taking hold!

When I got to the Greenelys, my phone rang just as I made my way out to the backyard. I sat down at one of the tables when I saw it was my mom calling. She just wanted to make sure I was doing okay and having fun on the holiday.

We chatted for about fifteen minutes. While I love having my independence, I have to say I do miss having my parents around.

And then it happened, just as Cam said it would. I had ended my call with Mom when Liz came in with Janet’s dad and brother.

Mr. Anderson went over to talk with Ian’s dad at the grill as Liz brought this stunning boy over to me.

“Charlie, this is Jacob Anderson—”

I know she was still talking, but I didn’t hear a thing around me as my eyes locked with the most beautiful green eyes I’ve ever seen.

I did hear Jacob say hi to me. I’m pretty sure I said hi back. I think Liz was still talking while time literally stood still. I could feel him look into my soul. I felt him let me look into his.

It was just like Cam said. He would just show up when I least expected it. And there he was. Jacob Anderson.

“You have beautiful hair. God—I’m sure you hear that all the time.”

“Not really.” I lied. “Would you like to sit at the table here with me?”

“I can’t think of anything in this world that I would rather do.”

And at that moment, my life changed forever. And his name is Jacob Anderson.

So there you go! It appears Charlies Gap Year may be as much about his relationship life as it is about college.
Jacob is into his life now.
And the hard part is to present a story that is accurate and from a different point of view than you've already read. Bear with me! I'll try to get it done as quickly as possible!
Again, thanks for reading. Your comments will be appreciated more than you know!
Thanks for reading!
Geoff
Copyright © 2017 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 34
  • Love 19
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Just wanted to let you know....there were a few times when you used Janet's name when you were referring to Liz. Otherwise, great job! looking forward to more!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I’m surprised that LGBTQ people still have sham marriages. I know it was still common in the US into the ‘80s at least. But many of the women in those sham marriages had no idea that their husbands weren’t straight!

 

I hope that this sort of deception is extremely uncommon these days.

 

The more we Come Out, the fewer excuses they have for claiming ignorance. I’m just glad I live in a state that protects LGBTQs from employment and housing discrimination and even requires schools to teach our history! We need to spread equality across the US and the world!  ;-)

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I’m surprised that LGBTQ people still have sham marriages. I know it was still common in the US into the ‘80s at least. But many of the women in those sham marriages had no idea that their husbands weren’t straight!

 

I hope that this sort of deception is extremely uncommon these days.

 

The more we Come Out, the fewer excuses they have for claiming ignorance. I’m just glad I live in a state that protects LGBTQs from employment and housing discrimination and even requires schools to teach our history! We need to spread equality across the US and the world!  ;-)

I think it depends on the part of country one lives in. I based that marriage arrangement on a friend of mine back in South Carolina. Once they had the baby, they got divorced and the two couples went on their merry ways. Both couples are still together and best friends, by the way. I don't think I could do that though... no matter the financial "reward" was involved.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Yessss! Child it is 17° outside but about forty inside my room right now! I will say Xanax will do the job in a pinch. I'm kind of glad we got to see Liz's side of things. I'm happy for Frankie. And Jacob is here now!

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I am so glad I don't live on the Cape. Merrimack Valley sucks enough. Xanax wouldn't be enough for down there.

I'm glad Charlie's finally getting his someone. I still feel terrible about Janet although the the mental image of Ian with a baby strapped to his chest just sounds too cute for words:rolleyes:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Aww, finally to the love of his life, Jacob! I don't kno if I could have taken any more stories about Charlie hooking up with losers! Lol!! Seriously, that whole group sounded so dishonest. I don't care what their reasons are. I could never do that, nor would I have the respect for someone's decision to do that. Glad to see Frankie is finally true to himself, and didn't send someone else to apologize to Charlie! Lol!! So excited to see how Charlie and Jacob's relationship evolved! Just love them as a couple!

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I an enjoying things from Charlie's point of view. And I appreciated Frankie wanting to apologize and give Charlie better closure.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I must say that the groomsmen sex romp was extremely hot. I feel sorry for Alex and Connor and the deception their living, they should be willing to tell dear old dad off and live for themselves, rather than living like kept boys waiting for the old guy to die. Very glad to see Jacob come into the story. Excellent chapter 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Great chapter. So glad to see the Frankie issue resolved ( that should appease all the Frankie haters lol ). Great to see we're finally catching up to Stitcher.We get to hang out with Cam and Ian again as well as our favorite baby boy ( who btw will be featuring in his own Barnstable story Im sure Book of Eli lol ) And of course now with the appearance of Jacob at last, Charlie will finally find what his lonely soul has been looking for , not that he didnt have plenty of hot fun looking. Love it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..