Jump to content

The Barnstable Chronicles: Vic Greenley Comes Home 3. The Barnstable Chronicles

There are currently no reviews.

This is the third book in The Barnstable Chronicles. While you don't necessarily have to read the first two stories to enjoy this one, I highly recommend that you at least read Book One, Stitcher as many of the people and events in that story are referenced here. If you haven't read the second book, Charlie Danner Finds His Way,  you can read it at any time. 

 

Vic Greenley is a Massachusetts state swimming champion and a US High School record holder in the 400-meter individual medley. He ends up in one of the top collegiate swimming programs in the nation and his coach is grooming him for the 2016 Olympics in Rio. Can Vic handle the pressure that comes with being an Olympic hopeful? Can he handle his hot cowboy roommate? How does he end up teaching and coaching back at his old high school?
Copyright © 2018 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..