Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 8,060 Words
  • 3,539 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Barnstable Chronicles: Vic Greenley Comes Home - 12. Ian Greenley Comes Home

This chapter is a little on the long side, but I wanted to get Ian back to the Cape, get him hooked up with Cam, get the baby born, and get everyone to the hospital so Hayden can reintroduce himself to Vic. Oh, and there's a new character or two... and cameos from some of your old friends. Yeah, this was a fun one to write :)
I hope you enjoy it!
-Geoff

It was quite an amazing Fall for Vic. Hunter moved into the guest bedroom. The Texan and the pool boy quickly became inseparable. Vic was thrilled to see his old college roommate fall in love with what turned out to be a perfect, fun-loving, adorable match.

Labor Day weekend was quite an experience. Vic’s cousin Ian flew in to spend the weekend with his cousin. Perry and Ian became instant besties and became sexual tormentors to the two older boys. It was on Saturday evening, Ian’s first night on the Cape, that the boys put their newly-concocted plan into motion.

They had just sat down in the living room after a wonderful dinner of grilled pork chops when the two boys stood up in the middle of the living room and began to strip each other of the little clothing they were actually wearing. They began kissing and grinding their hard cocks against each other, possibly overdoing it with deep and sexy moans.

Vic and Hunter were sitting next to each other on the sofa, watching the little show being put on by the two hot blonde twinks. They pulled off their briefs and began slowly stroking their cocks. As soon as the boys saw the impressive cocks on the sofa, Perry went to Vic, and Ian went to Hunter so they could show their oral talents of the finest cocks they both had ever seen.

It was when the two younger boys switched places that Vic and Hunter got the surprise of the night. Ian and Perry both got on their knees in front of Vic and Hunter. Instead of taking in their cocks, the boys threw the muscular legs up in the air and dove down on their smooth asses. Vic and Hunter were in heaven, kissing and moaning into each other’s mouths.

It was when the younger boys caught each other’s eye, nodded, got on their knees, and plunged their leaking cocks into the older boys on the sofa. That was the moment the night-long orgy kicked into full gear. By the time the four boys had no energy left to expend, each boy had been sucked, fucked, and rimmed by each of the other three.

The night's grand finale was when Hunter won the bonus round with a hot and sweaty double penetration by the blonde teens. Vic couldn’t believe how hot it was watching the big cowboy being ravaged by the two boys. Hunter was babbling incoherently by the time Ian and Perry nutted deep in his ass. Vic was so turned on by the scene he pumped yet another load all over the three boys.

They all ran out afterward for a quick dip in the pool, where there was even more kissing, fondling, stroking, and nutting in the water. Perry jokingly thanked everyone for making his job more interesting the next time he cleaned the filters.

Of course, Perry and Hunter slept in the guest room, and Vic crashed with his cousin. Ian was lying in bed with his head on Vic’s chest as the two boys talked a bit before sleeping.

“Ian. Ian. Ian. I would say you’ve certainly come a long way since that first kiss happened not too long ago.”

“Damn Vic. Whatever happens in my life, and whoever I end up with, I am gonna make sure he knows to thank you for helping me learn all the things that’ll rock his world! Tonight was one of those nights I’ll never forget for as long as I live.”

“I’ll say! You and Perry shocked us—then blew us away—literally, I guess.”

“Hehe—I think the best part of tonight was the look on your face when I was fucking you. You looked like you couldn’t believe it was really happening—Hell, I couldn’t believe it was really happening!”

“So when am I gonna get to see you again?”

“I don’t think Christmas is gonna happen for us this year. The old man is getting crazier and crazier with the fucked up church he’s been going to. He told us that Christmas was going to be just us, and we’re staying home. He said y’all wouldn’t be coming up this year.”

“It’s gotten worse?”

“Yeah. It’s to the point that if anyone doesn’t believe exactly what he and his church believe, then they can’t be a part of our lives anymore.”

“How did you get to come here?”

“Mama did it. She drove us to the airport, handed me a ticket, and said we would be enjoying ourselves for a change. I don’t think Dad knew she did it. I hope there’s not hell to pay when I get home.”

“You be careful. You have two more years of school before you can get out of there. But hey, our school finishes a week before yours. Do you want me to come up and visit for a few days? I can only stay a few days ‘cause I have to get the lifeguards set up for the community pool.”

“Yeah, but I don’t know if Dad’s gonna let you stay with us. He thinks you’re one of those bad influences.”

“Well, If he had seen me fucking the hell outta you tonight, he might be right!”

“Oh yeah, or if he had seen my face buried in your hot fucking ass!”

The boys had a good giggle, then Vic made a decision. “Well, for what it’s worth, I’m going to come up and stay in a hotel if I have to. And I swear to God, if things are really bad for you, I’m gonna kidnap you and bring you back with me so you can have a safe and normal Senior year.”

“Well, let’s not worry about that until the time comes. Right now, I just need to crash. We have the family picnic tomorrow, and I don’t want to fall asleep in Aunt Claire’s potato salad.”

“Nite, Ian. I’m glad you’re here.”

“Nite Cuz. I’m glad I’m here, too.”

As Vic turned out the light on the nightstand, the boys heard Perry and Hunter shouting to the world that they were nutting again. Vic and Ian giggled and commented on how they couldn’t believe that had another fuck in them. Then they fell asleep.

 

Journal Entry: 11/25/16

Well, I’m totally embarrassed that I haven’t written anything in this journal for a couple of months. The thing that surprises me the most about teaching high school and coaching a team is how much free time you never have!

I guess I should talk about Hunter. Moving here was the best thing in the world for him. He and Perry have completely and totally fallen in love. Ginny, Perry’s mom, adores Hunter, and even got him in as a physical therapist at her rehab center/nursing home as soon as he completed the online classes for his degree.

I have a funny feeling that Hunter will be moving to New York over the summer since Perry got into NYU and is planning on pursuing a couple of degrees in international law. I think Hunter made his decision when Ginny told him she could easily set him up with a job in the city.

I’m worried about Ian. I hardly hear from him. Mom says she rarely hears from Aunt Mary and agrees that I should go up there when I finish school here. It will only be for a few days, but I just have to make sure my cousin is safe and doing well.

As far as school goes, there have been a few surprises being in the front of the classroom for the first time. One thing that surprised me the most is the shit teachers see and just get to remain cool and silent about.

For example, in my fourth period AP History class, there’s a boy, Hayden Miller. I’ve mentioned him before. He’s the editor of the school paper—cute nerdy type and kind of shy. He sometimes sits in the front row and kind of scooches down in his chair. That boy has a huge dick!

How do I know? I’m guessing that about 90% of the time, he throwing some major wood while he watches me and takes notes. You can’t say anything, of course. But damn, he’s going to make some girl very, very happy someday!

Vic Stallings, the new English teacher, has become a great friend. She threw me a housewarming/costume party on Halloween night. It was the best kind of housewarming because everyone came just to have a great time and since I didn’t need anything for the house.

Vic dressed up as a super-sexy nurse, and she insisted on me dressing up as Tarzan. I invited Ginny to come over from next door, and Perry helped her dress up as an awesome Wonder Woman. Of course, that freed up the house next door, so Hunter and Perry spent the evening doing whatever two horny gay boys do in an empty house! Hehe!

Yesterday was Thanksgiving. We had the family dinner at my house! It was great to give Mom and Dad a holiday break for a change, even though Mom helped out quite a bit, and the only reason everything was a success was her experience with timing everything, so it was ready at the right time.

Hunter made the turkey. Oh my fucking God! He made a Cajun turkey. He injected it with a liquid that was loaded with spices and herbs. He took care of that bird all day, basting it and checking it—and it turned out to be the best fucking turkey I’ve ever tasted. It wasn’t spicy at all, it just had this incredible flavor, and it was so fucking moist.

Perry and Ginny joined us, as did the other Vic! (She totally hates it when I call her that!) There were only seven of us, but there was enough food for twenty people. At the end of the evening, we all divided up the leftovers, and we all pretty much enjoyed several meals with a turkey theme.

Mom and Dad announced that the three of us would spend the week between Christmas and New Year’s Eve in New York. The plan was to see SIX Broadway shows! Mom cracked a joke about where else would we go since they now have a gay son to keep happy! Hahaha! Very funny, Mom! It’s like this is our ninth or tenth trip, sheesh!

She said I could pick three of the shows, but I couldn’t choose “Hamilton” since they already got the tickets for that. I ended up choosing “Dear Evan Hansen,” “Come From Away,” and “Hello, Dolly” with Bette Midler. Mom and Dad were going to pick the other two shows once we got there and saw what was available at the TKTS booth. She also wanted to try the ticket lotteries at a couple of shows—mainly “Wicked” and “Cats.”

Why people like that stupid show with people dressed up as cats is beyond me.

Well, the turkey casserole that Hunter made for us tonight has kicked in am I’m ready to crash. Hopefully, I’ll be better at keeping up with the journal thing!

Until next time—

 

 

 

The Greenley’s had a wonderful time in New York for their Christmas holiday. Vic also learned that Christmas break wasn’t as much a break as when he was a student. He had several final exams to grade before he could submit all the final grades for the semester.

Claire did win one of the lotteries she tried for and got a pair of tickets. Vic was more than thankful that they were for Wicked. The problem was she only got two tickets. Sam was happy to let his wife and son see the show and just made his way back to the hotel for an evening of relaxation and a little television. The sixth show they were able to catch was Bandstand. It wasn’t one of Vic’s favorites, but Sam and Claire loved the WWII story and the music's big band sound.

Vic’s favorite part of the trip was that with it being the holidays, Claire wasn’t able to book a two-bedroom suite and had to settle for two separate rooms. Vic was extremely grateful his room was on a different floor.

It was the second night when Vic had some late-night munchies and ordered a hamburger through room service. The guy who took his order told him he was lucky, as they were just about to close room-service for the day, but he placed his order in just the nick of time.

About twenty minutes later, there was a knock on the door. “Room service!” Vic threw on his black skinny jeans and answered the door. When he opened the door, he was pretty much swept off his feet by one of the cutest Latino boys he’d ever seen. Vic opened the door and let the boy wheel in the cart.

His name tag identified the boy as Antonio, and Vic found his cock hardening at the sight of the hot, round, firm ass covered by the tight black pants. On the other hand, when Antonio set the cart and turned around, Antonio’s breath was taken away at the sight of the lean, cut muscles the shirtless boy was displaying.

Antonio held the folder out to Vic and asked the boy to sign the receipt. Both boys were blatantly checking each other out as Vic took the folder. When their fingers made contact, the electricity poured between them. Vic smiled at Antonio and started thinking back to the number of online porn videos with the room service theme.

Vic filled out the receipt with a more-than-generous tip. When he handed the folder back to Antonio, he pulled him close and kissed him. Antonio’s lips were soft and supple. His tongue danced around his.

Antonio pulled back and caught his breath, “I have to take this downstairs so the manager can close out the register. Should I come back up and check on you? Uhm—make sure everything is to your liking?”

“I think that would definitely be to my liking, Antonio.” He leaned down and kissed Antonio again.

“I’ll be back in fifteen minutes, Mr. Greenely.”

“Vic. Call me Vic.”

“Tony. Call me Tony.”

“Just get that sexy ass back up here, Tony. I know what I want for dessert!”

Tony quickly left the room, and Vic hurriedly ate his hamburger. Just as Vic finished brushing his teeth, there was another light knock on his door. He looked through the peephole to make sure, and yes, Tony was standing there with the biggest grin on his face.

Vic let him in, and as soon as the door was shut, he wrapped the shorter boy in his arms and began kissing him. He then held Tony out at arm’s length and noticed that he had changed into jeans and a green New York Jets t-shirt.

“You changed.”

“Yeah, we keep our uniforms here and change in the staff locker room. The hotel cleans and presses the uniforms, so they all meet the standards.”

“So I was just going to hop in the shower. The parents and I have been out in the city doing the tourist thing all day, and I need to get the grime off.”

“You’re with your parents? Where are they now?”

“They’re on the fourteenth floor—which is really the thirteenth floor. I mean, really? They don’t call it the thirteenth floor? What the fuck?”

“Too many people are superstitious and would refuse to stay on a thirteenth floor, so they skip it.”

“You superstitious?”

“Hell no—but I sure am feeling pretty damned lucky!”

With that, Tony stood in front of Vic and stripped down, causing Vic’s mouth to water. Vic was entirely into the smooth, sexy boy in front of him. He wasn’t overly muscular, but he was lean and lithe.

“You need some help with your shower, Vic? Let’s go wash this big, bad city off.”

Tony gave his hard cock a couple of strokes, and Vic found himself getting harder. He loved the uncut seven inches. He loved that the only hair on Tony’s body was a whisp under each arm and a closely trimmed inch above the root of his cock. He loved that the balls were smooth and hairless and that there was just a dusting of hair on his legs.

“Fuck, Tony! How old are you?”

“I’m twenty-two. That okay?”

“Wow! We’re the same age, but looking at you makes me think I’m about to get down and dirty with one of my students.”

The boys were now in each other’s arms, completely naked, kissing and rubbing their bodies together.

“You’re a teacher?”

“Yeah, I teach U.S. History at a high school outside of Boston.”

“Fuck. If I had a teacher as hot as you, I’d be sitting in the front row, making sure you saw how hard you get me!”

Vic immediately thought of Hayden Miller. “Yeah, I have a couple of students who do that already.”

Tony bent down and dug into the pocket of his jeans. He pulled out a nice fat, perfectly rolled joint. “You wanna?”

“Whoa, you walk around with that in your pocket all day?”

“Naw. It was a tip from a couple of newlyweds on the seventh floor. I didn’t want to make them feel bad, so I accepted it.”

“But this is a non-smoking hotel with a huge fine thing. My folks would kill me.”

“There’s a way. Follow me.”

Tony led Vic into the bathroom and shut the door. He turned on the shower so that it was steaming-hot. He then turned on the ventilation fan and put a towel on the floor to cover the space at the door's bottom. He then lit his joint, and the two boys shared it and were soon feeling no pain.

“The steam will carry the smoke and smell right out of the vent. By the time we finish our shower, there won’t be a trace.”

Tony reached in and cooled the water down while still keeping it nice and steamy. The two boys got in and immediately were in each other’s arms, kissing deep and moaning into each other’s mouths.

Tony explored Vic’s entire body—every muscle, every nook, and cranny with his mouth, tongue, and teeth. Being high, Vic found himself trembling as the boy drove him crazy. Tony got down on his knees and began working his mouth over Vic’s dripping cock. Vic looked down at the beautiful boy below and smiled. Tony smiled back, well, as much as he could with his mouth full of hard cock.

Tony knew his way around a cock, and before long, he had worked Vic’s deep into his throat. He put his hands on Vic’s ass and soon had him face-fucking. Vic quickly found himself ready to blow his load down Tony’s talented throat and warned him that he was ready to nut.

Tony pulled his head back so he could taste Vic as his mouth was filled. Once Vic’s legs stopped trembling, Tony pulled himself up, and the two kissed deeply, sharing the taste of Vic’s seed.

“Tony, I didn’t want to cum so quickly!”

“I wanted you to cum. That way, you’re going to last a lot longer when I’m riding that big boy!”

“You wanna cum now?”

“Oh, Hell no! When I ride a big cock, I have two or three hands-free nuts if I get the angle just right. And trust me, with your cock—I’m so gonna get the angle perfect! So—let’s get nice and clean so we can get good and dirty in bed!”

The boys cleaned each other from head to toe, paying extra special attention to every sexy part. When they finished their shower, they dried each other off, kissing and teasing as they did.

When they got to the bed, they wrapped their bodies around each other and began kissing and fondling. It didn’t take long for either of them to find themselves desperately needing to fuck.

When Vic began to reach into the nightstand for his lube, he realized he had forgotten to pack it. “Fuck! I don’t have lube! Fuck! Fuck!”

“Totally not a problem. You just eat my ass, and I’ll have plenty of lube in no time at all!”

Tony lowered himself over Vic’s face as Vic spread the boy’s cheeks, revealing a quivering, hairless, puckered hole—just the way Vic liked it. Tony bent down and pulled Vic’s legs back so he could enjoy pleasuring his partner as well.

After about five minutes, Tony knew he would be able to blast his nut in no time at all. He pulled himself off Vic’s face and moved between his legs. He began stroking himself and fingering his own ass, and soon he held his hand in front of his cock and filled it with his scalding hot cum. The handful of cum went right to Vic’s hot cock, which Tony immediately aimed at his wet hole.

Both Tony and Vic moaned aloud as Tony eased his tight ass down on Vic’s column of throbbing cock. He leaned back just enough to know he had the right angle for the ultimate ride.

“Fuck, Vic—your cock is huge—perfect—ahhhh-that’s it!—oh, and get ready for some nasty-ass dirty talk. You’re gonna feel like you’re starring in your—oh, FUCK!!! That’s the spot!... Oh, yes! God! I love feeling you push my own cum up inside me! Fuck me, Vic. Fill me up! Harder! Harder!”

Vic had never heard such wild and abandoned talk during sex. It was different but still kind of exciting. Just as promised, or perhaps warned—Tony was the ultimate power bottom. He blasted his load all over Vic three times. The fourth time, Vic was above a doubled-over Tony, power-plunging his cock at a brutal rate, and Tony blasted all over his face and chest.

By the time the boys had finished, it was 4:00 in the morning. Both were exhausted, sweaty, and covered with cum. Tony had laid his head on Vic’s chest, and both were still panting. “Holy shit, Vic. I have never been worn out from fucking. I’m usually the one who wears out my tops!”

“I’m an athlete. I have stamina. And, for the record, that was the most amazing sex I’ve ever had—and probably will ever have—ever. Ever. I should hate you for ruining sex with any other boy I might find for the rest of my life.”

“It’s a good thing you don’t live in the city. I could pretty much promise one of us would fuck the other to death. Can you imagine the police report?”

“Let’s hop in the shower and clean up a bit. Can you stay for the rest of the night?”

“Shower sounds great, but I can’t stay. I have to sneak out of here and not be seen leaving a guest’s room. It’s a lot easier to do that at this hour than it is during the morning shifts.”

So the boys had a quick shower, and Tony got dressed and left the room after a quick kiss.

As soon as he got back into bed—alone—he started feeling bad. He realized that as much fun he had had with Tony, he especially enjoyed the post-fucking cuddles and sharing the bed. He liked waking up with someone in his arms. He just realized that he just wasn't a one-night-stand type of guy.

Spring semester went along swimmingly for Vic. The varsity swim team finished third in the conference, which was a vast improvement over the last-place finish the previous year. Only one of his boys qualified for the state championships, but Cam Franklin wasn’t able to medal in the 100-meter freestyle.

Final exams meant a ton of work under a pressure-filled deadline. Vic was up late in the evenings, grading papers and entering grades. He was expected to be at graduation, which meant he would only have three days in Kentucky with Ian.

Vic was very concerned about Ian. Communication was sporadic at best, but he seemed to be happy. He had a boyfriend, which surprised Vic—not that he had a boyfriend, but that there were two gay boys in Cumberland.

 

 

 

Journal Entry - 6/11/17

I’m pretty sure I was going to do a better job with this journal. I can’t believe I haven’t written anything since Thanksgiving! So here’s a quick wrap-up of the last six months.

Hunter and Perry are so sweet together I’m pretty sure I need to get some major dental work for all the cavities they’ve given me! Seriously, I love seeing them fall deeper and deeper in love. Ginny adores Hunter (of course), and I’m sure she’s relieved that Perry isn’t a girl cause I’m pretty sure there would be babies involved by now! I’m totally happy that they’ll be moving to NYC so Perry can start college at NYU.

The swim team saw a lot of improvement, so I guess that helps with the job security thing! I even had a junior make it into state, but he didn’t medal. Still, Cam Franklin did a pretty good job, and it was fun spending a few days with him. He’s a great kid and was kind of bummed when we got back home. He apparently found his girlfriend making out with another boy in the theatre program. Ahhhhh, so much drama with these high school kids.

Speaking of drama, I made it to Kentucky to spend a few days with Ian. His father is whacko! It’s so apparent that he’s boning some chick from his scary church and that he’s gone off the deep end about Aunt Mary and Ian being heathens and on the fast-track to Hell.

My last night there, I took Ian to dinner and a movie and then dropped him off at his boyfriend’s house. About two hours later, I got a call from Ian—a very drunk Ian. Dammit! I went to get him so I could take him home before his parents got home.

We almost made it. When I got Ian up to his room, my cousin—my very drunk cousin—decided that he missed our fun times and proceeded to kiss me and started taking off his clothes. Just as I was getting control of the situation, Daddy Dearest came storming into the room.

There was some violence (no one was badly hurt), but when he forced me out of the house by kicking me down the stairs AND at gunpoint, that was the last straw. I got in my rental car and immediately called Dad. Then I called 911. Dad insisted I get to the airport and come home immediately. He would help Aunt Mary—and Ian—get away, but not before they got Uncle Jack into jail.

Uncle Jack was supposed to be in jail for at least three days, but some big shot in his church pulled some strings and got bail reduced and paid. He was out the next day and went to the house. Aunt Mary and Ian must have been scared shitless!

The first thing he did was throw Ian out of the house with whatever he could pack in ten minutes. He took Ian’s phone away, but luckily Ian grabbed his laptop. He Skyped me from the bus station, and we decided he was leaving in ten minutes and would be arriving in Barnstable early the next morning. The kid was pretty freaked out. Who could blame him?

The police wanted me to formally press charges, but there was no way I could go back to that shithole town. And the more Dad and I thought about it, we weren’t sure if Aunt Mary was still around. If I pressed charges and she was still there, he would probably kill her.

So Mom, Dad, and I moved Ian into the basement apartment that the parents set up for me. He was kind of freaked out about everything. I invited Ian to spend time at my place, but he wanted to be alone. He did agree to be one of my lifeguards, so I was happy that he’d have something to do during the summer to take his mind off the bullshit in Kentucky.

Little did I know! I mean, wow! If I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes, I would have never believed it! Ian fell in love at first sight during the lifeguard orientation at the library. Okay, so that’s not so much a shock—but he fell for a straight boy! Cameron fucking Franklin, of all people.

I saw the connection, and what totally surprised me was that Cam seemed to be enjoying the attention and seemed to be going along with it. Well, the look on their faces the next morning, when they came into the pool, spoke volumes. Holy crap! My little cousin turned one of the school’s hottest straight boys to the gay side!

In all honesty, I don’t think I’ve ever seen two people more in love or perfect for each other before. I just hope that someday—somewhere—there’s a boy out there for me. Please? Me and my right hand are getting a little boring already!

 

The summer continued, and Vic was surrounded by love wherever he turned. Hunter and Perry were thick and quite the perfect couple. A few times, the boys invited Vic in for some three-way fun, but he just never got into it like he wished he could. Ian and Cam seemed to get closer and closer each day, and while Vic was as happy as anyone for the boys, he found himself feeling more and more like a third wheel, or as he would jokingly (more or less) say, more like a brown shoe in a tuxedo shop.

As fall drew nearer, Vic found himself feeling more and more lonely. Hunter and Perry had moved to New York, and his small house felt vast and empty. He really couldn’t socialize too much with Ian and Can since they were both students of his and two of the top athletes on his swim team.

Fall semester moved along with nothing spectacular happening and, even better, no bumps in the road. Vic did marvel at the fact that Ian and Cam, one of the school jocks, didn’t hide their relationship. They had decided that while they wouldn’t be flaunting their relationship or sexuality in others’ faces, but they would be honest if ever asked about it. By the time Halloween had rolled around, most everyone knew that Ian and Cam were boyfriends, and most were super-chill about it. Vic couldn’t be more (silently) proud.

For Christmas, Sam and Claire had offered to take the boys on a Caribbean cruise. Ian and Cam accepted immediately and with great enthusiasm. Vic thought about it and decided he would instead take a solo trip to New York and check out some shows and just use the time to relax. He felt that he would be the literal fifth wheel on the cruise and opted not to go.

He was hoping he could stay with Hunter and Perry, but they would be traveling to the Cape the same week Vic was going to NYC. Of course, Vic offered his place for them so they wouldn’t embarrass themselves in Ginny’s house.

Sam and Claire insisted on setting Vic up in the same hotel as last Christmas, and for the first time in months, he was excited with the possibility of seeing Tony again. He got to the hotel at about 7:00 on Tuesday, the day after Christmas. He immediately took a shower and relaxed a bit with television. At 11:45, he called room service and was thrilled when he heard Tony’s voice. He placed the order and gave his room number. He just smiled when Tony told him how lucky he was to get the last order in for the night and that he would be up in about 20 minutes.

Sure enough, about twenty minutes later, there was a knock on the door. “Room service.”

Vic was ready for Tony and opened the door, hiding behind it. “You can roll the cart in.”

Tony did, and a completely nude, completely hard Vic grinned at Tony as he turned around. “Oh my God! Vic! You came back!”

“Eh, I was in the neighborhood and thought I’d see if I could find my hot-as-fuck sexy room service waiter.”

Tony ran into Vic’s arms, and they kissed deeply and wildly. Vic reached down to the cart, filled out the receipt, and handed it to Tony. “Take this downstairs, close out your shit, and get your hot ass back up here. I want to take a shower.”

“Oh God! I can’t fucking believe it! I’ll be right back!” He leaned in for another quick kiss and left the room.

When Tony returned, he had a big smile and quite a prominent bulge in the front of his jeans. As soon as the door closed, the two boys were kissing and moaning, whispering each other’s names as, piece by piece, clothing fell to the floor.

Thus began a three-day marathon of sex and romance. Tony called in some favors and got the next two days off. Vic took Tony to the ticket lottery for Hamilton and struck out the first two nights. The third night, he hit pay-dirt! Knowing this would be his last night with Tony, he decided to take him back to the hotel after the show rather than go out for dinner.

Tony sent Vic up to the room, and he went back to the room service kitchen to see if the guys could scrounge up something for them to eat. Tony went back to the room with a meat, fruit, and cheese platter. That hit the spot, and the two boys had the energy to fuck nice and hard until 4:00 a.m. As much as Vic wanted to stay on another day or two, he knew he couldn’t since the city was filling up with the New Year’s Eve revelers.

After the New Year, Vic found himself back in school. There were parent-teacher conferences, and he felt fortunate that the vast majority were positive. He was quite proud that he was able to keep his students engaged. They seemed to be enjoying the special projects he had come up with, and he noticed that the term papers written by his AP students were excellent, many on a college level.

Betty Myerson, the school’s theatre teacher, cornered the two Vics and asked if they might be interested in helping out with the musical. They were going to be doing Spamalot. Vic had seen the show with his parents on one of their many trips to New York. Betty had heard about Vic’s trips and used that as a reason to approach him. The fact that he was a coach was the icing on the cake. As far as Vic—the female version—went, she and Betty were good friends, and her helping out was just perfect for the two of them to spend some time together.

Vic’s job was straightforward. He was there to make sure the boys behaved—especially the jocks. While there were very few problems or fires to put out, it was also an excellent time for Vic to grade papers and work on lesson plans. Of course, he also had a blast watching the students put the show together.

Of course, it was a treat watching Cam playing King Arthur. But Ian—wow! He played Sir Lancelot. He was a natural comic, and his scenes with Prince Herbert (one of the choir kids) were so hilarious they brought tears to Vic’s eyes.

Lancelot and Herbert's storyline was one based on mistaken identities that ends up being a clever and hilarious gay storyline. One afternoon Vic caught Betty in the teacher’s lounge and asked her how she got the school to approve that part of the script.

Betty got a huge smile on her face. “Funny you ask that, Vic. When I gave the script to the principal, and he called me to his office to talk about the show, I was quite prepared to cut that part of the script. But he wouldn’t let me. He reasoned that if we cut the gay out of the show, then we were effectively telling at least 10 percent—probably more—of our students that they didn’t matter. He said it was not our job to be moral judges, and we would never disenfranchise a group of students because we might be a little uncomfortable with a small part of the annual musical.”

“Damn! Who woulda thunk it? Now I’m even more proud to be here!”

The show was a huge success, and Vic couldn’t have been more proud of his cousin. Ian’s boyfriend did a damned good job, too.

On the last day of the show, everyone was on a break between the afternoon and evening performances. Vic was talking with Betty about how professional the performances were, but even more so, how professional the show looked. She decided to introduce Vic to a couple of students she proudly proclaimed as true artists.

The first was David Chase. He was the pianist in the pit. She told Vic that Spamalot had one of the most challenging scores they have ever done, and if it weren’t for David’s extreme talent, they could have never pulled it off as well as they had.

She then took Vic back to the costume room, where she introduced the costume designer, Charlie Danner. Vic knew who Charlie was as he was in one of his AP History classes. Vic couldn’t say he actually knew the talented boy as he would sit off in the corner and barely spoke two works during the semester. But Charlie always did what was expected and did it quite well. He was a silent “A” student.

 

 

Journal Entry - 8/13/17

I hate that it takes a major event, especially a tragedy, for me to have the time—or take the time to write in this journal. Yesterday was the last day of the season at the pool. I needed a guard for the opening shift, and Ian said he would do it before heading back to Harvard.

Being the last Sunday of the season, the first shift was really slow. Ian was in the lifeguard stand at the pool's deep end when I heard a horrifying sound. I looked out the window, and Ian was flying through the air, and a large pickup truck was quickly sinking into the pool.

As I was running out to the pool, I saw Ian had crashed to the deck and literally bounced into the deep end. Three girls were sitting in the shallow end, and I yelled at them to call 911 before diving into the pool to pull Ian out. I laid Ian out on the deck. It was the most horrifying thing I’d ever seen. There was a slab of wood stuck in Ian’s side. I gave him CPR and was able to revive him. He coughed up water—and blood—but was barely conscious.

The police told me to go with Ian to the hospital. They were going to close off the pool and mark it with crime scene tape and said they would tell anyone who showed up to go home because the pool would be off-limits to everyone for several days.

While we were in the helicopter, I realized I had to call Cam. The pilot patched me through my headset, and I told Cam there had been an accident, and I was with Ian. I told him Ian was being airlifted to Mass General in Boston, and he needed to call his parents, arrange for someone to take care of the baby, and get there as soon as they could.

I then called Mom and told her the same thing. She wanted to know more, and I just told her I didn’t know more, but we should know just about everything by the time we all got to the hospital. In no time at all, we were all on our way to Mass General.

Oh—I mentioned “the baby” and should probably explain that. It all happened on Prom night. I thought the biggest shocker was that Ian and Cam were voted Prom Kings as part of a silent campaign by the Senior class. No one saw that coming, but it sure was cool as fuck to see my boys getting crowned and dancing together with what appeared to be full student support.

But the real shock of Prom night was after the festivities, Cam and Ian fucked their dates. Cam’s date got pregnant. Cam agreed to be a part of the baby’s life, but then on the way to the hospital to deliver the baby, Janet Anderson was killed in a car accident. Janet was still alive when they got her to the hospital and stayed alive until the baby was born. So Cam and my cousin Ian are raising little Eli together. Third shocker? They’ve been doing an incredible job!

And here we are. The hospital has been outstanding for the family. They’ve given us a private waiting room, and there’s this nurse advocate woman who gets us whatever we need. A friend of Cam and Ian had his mother book a couple of suites for us across the street. That’s going to be helpful. There’s also a Whole Foods attached to the hospital. That’s definitely going to help.

The next afternoon they told us there is a shitload of press downstairs—local AND national. We didn’t understand why at first, but over the last year, there have been several vehicle-as-weapons terror attacks all over the world, and since this was a vehicular weapon—the press jumped all over it.

I told Sam and Claire that I would be happy to talk to the Barnstable paper for the family, but I didn’t want to talk to anyone else. I felt that we should ignore the press who didn’t give a shit about what goes on in Barnstable until they saw big ratings and increased sales.

This afternoon, while I'm writing, the hospital staff and the Barnstable police chief are holding a press conference. They all suggested we stay up here in the waiting room and not get involved. That’s fine with me. That’s fine with all of us. Right now, the only thing we want to do is be here and pray for Ian. Who the fuck would do this to my beautiful cousin? He’s in the ICU, and our visits have been very short—just one person at a time, and only three times a day. I need a nap. Praying for Ian.

 

Vic did get a little sleep. After about a half-hour, the nurse advocate walked into the private waiting room and announced that it was time for the afternoon visit with Ian. But it was still only one person at a time—and only for five minutes at a time.

Vic went in after Claire and Sam. He stopped when he entered Ian’s cubicle. Ian was covered in bandages. Any skin that was exposed was still swollen and dark with bruises. Vic sat next to Ian and took his hand.

“Hey, cuz. Wow! You made it through twenty-four hours. I knew you would. Now you gotta be strong and pull through this part, too. You got some healing to do. But you got a lot of people praying for you. I sure hope that helps. Hey—even I’m praying for you.”

Vic had to stop talking as he needed to catch his breath and dry his eyes.

“Hey, the dude you really want with you is waiting for me to finish up here. Cam’s coming in next. I’m gonna finish early, so maybe they’ll give him my leftover time.”

Vic stood up and kissed Ian’s forehead, even though it was covered with bandages. When he returned to the waiting room, he nearly lost it. He also noticed that the others had done quite a bit of crying as well.

They waited around a bit, and the nurse advocate came in and told them that they should go to the hotel and get some rest. She took them to a back entrance, and they boarded a hospital van to take them across the street. Vic thought that was a silly idea until he saw all the television trucks in front of the hospital.

That afternoon, Vic’s doctors held a second press conference and told everyone the same thing they have been telling the family. They also announced this would be the last press conference. Cam and Vic looked out the window and saw that nearly all of the trucks had left about two hours after the press conference.

Sam called the local Barnstable paper and told them Vic would represent the family. They would be the only press he would talk with. The very happy editor of the Barnstable Patriot said his reporter would find them at the hospital in the next day or two.

On the third morning, the family grabbed some coffee at Starbucks on the way in for their visit. They were in complete agreement that this was the way to start the day, rather than dealing with the sludge in the hospital cafeteria.

Everyone took their morning visit with Ian. The good news was his condition had remained stable overnight. The not-so-good-news was his condition did not improve much at all overnight.

Vic and Cam decided to get lunch for the family down at Whole Foods. They spent time on the hot and cold buffet lines and got something each person would like. They loaded up a cart and headed back through the hospital lobby.

“Cam! Greenley! Mr. Greenley!” Vic heard the voice call out to him in a loud whisper.

Cam looked confused, “Excuse me. You look familiar. Do I know you?”

“No, you probably wouldn’t, Cam. We were in the same class, but I kept pretty much in the background. But Greenley here—”

“Yes! I remember you. Hayden Miller, right? One of my best students.”

“Wow! That means a lot to me—it really does. But hey, I just wanted to thank you guys.”

“For what?”

“Your dad called the paper and said that you would be the family representative and let The Patriot tell your story about this whole mess. They sent me to talk with you.”

Vic could only stare at the cute, nerdy boy who was talking to him and Cam.

Cam caught everyone’s attention, “Look—I need to get this food upstairs. It was great seeing you again, Hayden. I’m sure we’ll be in touch.”

Cam leaned in and hugged Hayden, albeit a bro-hug. He left Vic and Hayden in the hospital lobby, still caught in each other’s gaze.

“I’m looking forward to spending some time with you, Greenley. I promise to make it easy and painless.”

“Yeah, sounds nice. Hayden—and hey—you look great, by the way. What happened to the shy little nerdy boy who always sat in the front row?”

Hayden leaned into Vic and hugged him, but this was a hug he held on to. Hayden whispered in Vic’s ear, “Don’t you get it? I sat in the front row to get a better view if you know what I mean. And the view is even better now.”

Despite everything that had happened in the last couple of days, Vic found himself smiling.

Hayden handed Vic his card after he wrote his cell number on it. “Call me anytime, Vic. I’m looking forward to spending some time with you.”

“Yeah, me too.” They hugged one more time, and Hayden left through the hospital’s front doors. Vic just watched him walk away and smiled at the sight of his nice round ass.

On the way up the elevator, Vic was still smiling and thinking, ‘Hayden Miller. Was that a connection?’

 

Finally! We got Hayden into the picture! I'm totally excited to tell the part of the story none of you know. Yes, it's going to be sad... but you know that already if you read Stitcher.
So... once again... let me know what you think! When you keep those cards and letters coming (comments) it keeps me going!
Love to you all! Can you believe it's already May?? How did that happen?
Ciao!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2018 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 15
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That was a lot.  Glad Hayden is in the story now.  Lots of background about some of the other stories.  Nice to see Charlie mentioned again.  Now I think I will need to reread stitcher again to reminisce about how Ian and Cam got together.  Thanks for the new chapter. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

I think it’s interesting that it took Vic that long to realize that one-night-stands are meaningless and empty exercises that are ultimately not worth the effort. Human beings need more than just physical sex. Many people will only realize that after they’ve invested in silicone sexbots.  ;-)

Link to comment
1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

I think it’s interesting that it took Vic that long to realize that one-night-stands are meaningless and empty exercises that are ultimately not worth the effort. Human beings need more than just physical sex. Many people will only realize that after they’ve invested in silicone sexbots.  ;-)

 

I agree, of course, but sometimes quick, hot sex meets a need and gets you through.  You remember that great song, “If you can’t be with the one you love, love the one you’re with”.

  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
tesao

Posted (edited)

That almost felt like time travel in warp drive, but I love this story and you’re right: we needed to get to Hayden.

 

I’m so jealous that Vic got to see Bette in Hello Dolly!  I’ve always adored Bernadette and she’s brilliant in live performance,  but Midler’s shoes were apparently impossible to fill in that role. Yes, that’s my takeaway from this chapter (that, and yummy Tony).  What can I say?  I’m a Broadway geek, and really love that element in your stories.  I did see Carol Channing in the original, however.  Amazing! (I was a VERY young kid, BTW.)    ;-)

Edited by tesao
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Damn you Geoff....I had mentally blocked out what happened to Hayden until I read the part about it being sad....Are you going to get all the to James in this story?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, tesao said:

That almost felt like time travel in warp drive, but I love this story and you’re right: we needed to get to Hayden.

 

I’m so jealous that Vic got to see Bette in Hello Dolly!  I’ve always adored Bernadette and have seen her perform live a few times, but Midler’s shoes were apparently impossible to fill. Yes, that’s my takeaway from this chapter (that, and yummy Tony).  What can I say?  I’m a Broadway geek, and really love that element in your stories.  I did see Carol Channing in the original, however.  Amazing! (I was a VERY young kid, BTW.)    ;-)

I really hated moving so quickly, but when I realized that I was on chapter 12 I was like "Shit! I need to get to Hayden so I can get back to a normal pace and not have 35 chapters!!" 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Thank you for taking all the time it did, to get all that written. You tied up some loose ends that we’re not explained well in other parts of this story line. You did a lot of clarifying, much appreciated. I am sure there are some things you mentioned here, that those who have not read the whole series may be questioning. Guess they will have to go back and read the other parts to get caught up. Great job, I have been enjoying this series. Keep up the good work. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
12 hours ago, droughtquake said:

I think it’s interesting that it took Vic that long to realize that one-night-stands are meaningless and empty exercises that are ultimately not worth the effort. Human beings need more than just physical sex. Many people will only realize that after they’ve invested in silicone sexbots.  ;-)

HEY!!! Leave my silicone sexbot out of this!!!

Vic is young, God I feel ancient, and sometimes it takes a while to realize these things. Sometimes, though, just the sex would be nice. If only to remember what it is😭

Oh, and yay for Hayden's appearance.

I am really happy that Hunter had such a wonderful happily ever after. He was destroyed after Jaime, Jamie, whichever, but he kept going and found love again.

Edited by empresslovesreading
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
54 minutes ago, empresslovesreading said:

HEY!!! Leave my silicone sexbot out of this!!!

Gotta admit they’d never not be in the mood! It’d always be up for whatever you had in mind! And it’d never get tired before you did!   ;-)

Link to comment
12 hours ago, JayT said:

Are you going to get all the to James in this story?

Yes! You'll get Vic's entire story 

Edited by FlyOnTheWall
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I love these characters! You certainly covered a lot of ground in this chapter, Hunter and Perry (I’d still like to see a story about them), Hot Tony the hotel room service waiter, Ian and Cam, and now we come back to Hayden. Thanks for filling in a lot of details about these incredible characters. I’m looking forward to the next chapter, even though I know I’ll need to have a new box of tissues to get through it! 😃

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Oh yes great catchup. Hunter and Perry in NYC, got it. All caught up now and on to Vic and Haydens story. We all know whats coming, its hard to look but just as hard to look away. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..