Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 5,559 Words
  • 3,680 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Barnstable Chronicles: Vic Greenley Comes Home - 4. Open a New Window, Open a New Door

Time to end the cliffhanger! All I will say it this... There will be lots of ch-ch-ch-changes for Vic and Hunter... and we'll get our first glimpse of Andy, who may or may not be an important character for the next three-and-a-half years!
Enjoy!
-Geoff

It didn’t even take Vic ten seconds to open his eyes. He looked around without moving his head and tried to figure out what had happened.

The first thing he noticed was the layer of glass covering his pants, the floor, and nearly every other flat surface inside the SUV. He then felt the frigid wind blowing on his face. The windshield was gone. It was eerily quiet, save the upbeat Maroon 5 song playing on the mp3 player.

He needed to turn off the music and looked over towards the console for his phone. It wasn’t there. That’s when he looked up and saw Hunter.

“Hunter? Dude? You okay?”

There was no response. Vic looked around and realized that they had been hit by a silver pickup truck. A guy was sitting in the driver’s seat, but he wasn’t moving.

“Hunter? Hey Cowboy, wake up! Hunter??” Vic started to panic. “No-no-no-no-no-no-no! Wake up, Hunter!”

He looked up and down the road, hoping to see another car, or help, approaching. There was nothing. “No-no-no-no-no-nooooooo! Hunter! Wake up, you motherfucker! Where’s my fucking phone!?!?”

Vic looked at Hunter again and saw the shape of his phone in the pocket of his hoodie. He reached for it and immediately called 911.

“9-1-1, what is your emergency?”

“We’ve been in an accident. My roommate was driving, and he’s not conscious.”

“Do you know if he’s alive?”

“Oh, God! I don’t know,” Vic started to cry.

“First, can you turn the music off? It’s hard to hear you clearly.” Vic hit the power switch on the SUV’s dashboard.

“Do you know how to check for a pulse?”

“Yes, hold on.” He lightly placed his fingers on Hunter’s wrist and indeed felt a pulse, although he thought it was too slow.

“Yes, there’s a pulse, but it’s not very strong.”

“What is your location?”

“I don’t know!” Vic started to panic again. “I’m not from here, and there are no landmarks. We’re in the middle of nowhere! Oh, God—help us!”

“I’m trying to get a signal on your location, but it seems not to be registering. Oh, wait a minute. Someone else has called in the accident. We have help on the way.”

Vic looked up and saw a man running towards them. As he passed the pickup, he looked in the window, shook his head, and moved on to the SUV.

“He’s coming in to help. Don’t let him move anyone if they seem to be injured. Help should be there in about 10 minutes.”

“Please hurry! He’s hurt bad!”

The stranger opened the passenger door of the SUV. “Son, are you okay?”

“I’m fine. My friend is not!”

“Oh, man! Is that 911 on the phone?”

“Yes.”

“Let me talk to them.”

Vic handed Hunter’s phone to the stranger.

“Hello? This is Jim Harper. I’m at the scene of the accident I just called in. One of the boys seems to be okay but is pretty freaked out. The other boy is out of it, and his left leg looks to be trapped in a bunch of twisted metal. There seems to be a lot of bleeding.”

“Okay, sir. Do you know how to do a tourniquet?”

“Yes, ma’am. I’ve got a large bandana in my pocket.”

“That should work, but if it’s too small, you may have to use your belt. Wrap it nice and tight around the upper thigh and tie it off. That should slow the bleeding until help arrives.”

“Okay. Son? Can you get out of the car so I can help your friend?”

“Yes. Hunter, hang in there, buddy. Help is coming.”

Jim helped Vic wade through the piles of glass and eased him out of the vehicle. As he stood on the ground, Vic started to wobble a bit and nearly fell over.

“Son, you should sit on the ground. Don’t need you falling over and hurting yourself.” Jim went in and tied the tourniquet around Hunter’s leg. Fortunately, that caused the boy to moan in pain.

“Was that the boy moaning?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Good. How’s the other boy?”

“He’s a little woozy. He may have hit his head.”

“I’ll pass that information on to the EMT’s, and they should be there shortly.”

Sure enough, Jim heard sirens approaching in the distance. Two ambulances and three police cars arrived within minutes. Two tow trucks arrived about five minutes later.

One of the EMT’s went over to Vic and began talking to the crying boy. While checking him over, he found a large bump on the side of his head and began asking him questions to determine if he had a concussion and how severe it might be.

Another EMT climbed into the SUV and began checking out Hunter. Jim got out of the car and walked over to Vic. He handed him Hunter’s phone and wished him well. “Son, you’re in good hands now. I’m praying for your buddy, but they’ll take good care of him. And just so you know, he’s startin’ to come around a bit.”

“I need to call his mom and dad. They’re expecting us for Thanksgiving.” Vic scrolled through the directory until he found a listing for “Mom & Dad.” He pressed the call icon and waited.”

“Hunter! Where are you boys?”

“Um. Mrs. Landry, this is Vic. Vic Greenley. There’s been an accident.”

“Oh, dear Lord! Is everything okay? Are you boys hurt?”

“I got a nasty bump on the head. Hunter’s leg is hurt. They’re helping him now.”

“Harlan! Start the truck! The boys have been in an accident!” She turned her attention back to Vic. “Vic, where are you?”

“Let me give the phone to the guy who’s been helping me. I have no idea where we are.”

Vic handed the phone to the EMT and asked him to help Hunter’s parents meet them.

“Hello. This is Ricky Hayes. I just heard that because of the distance to the hospital, we’re going to airlift your son to Hendrick Medical Center in Abilene so that they can tend to the bleeding as soon as possible.” He listened for a bit and then answered, “Yes, he will most likely need surgery, and if possible, they’ll get him prepped and take him up. After you arrive, you can talk to the doctors. But they might have to take him up before you get there.”

After listening some more, he answered, “Yes, ma’am. We’re going to ground transport him so that the docs can check out his concussion.

Ricky ended the call and handed the phone back to Vic. Vic asked him if someone could find his phone in the car and maybe pull their bags out of the back. After telling Vic to remain seated, he went to one of the police officers and talked to him.

Ricky came back with his partner pulling a gurney. Once they got Vic situated and strapped in, the EMT handed Vic his phone.

“What about Hunter? Is he going to be okay?”

“Yeah. Your friend’s conscious and talking. Once they pulled the truck away from your car, they were able to loosen the metal around his leg and get him out. The Medivac chopper should be here in a couple of minutes. He knows you’re okay and will be at the hospital after he gets there.”

“Oh, thank God! I was so scared he wasn’t going to make it! Hell, I thought he was dying!”

“Naw, he’s gonna make it. Both of you look to be strong and healthy. That helps a lot in situations like this.”

“As the gurney was pushed by the pickup, Vic saw the police handcuffing the driver.”

“DUI?”

“Oh yeah. The cops said the breathalyzer showed him more than twice the legal limit.”

Under his breath, Vic mumbled, “Motherfuckin’ bastard!”

Once they were settled in the back of the ambulance and were on the way to Abilene, Vic grabbed his phone and told the EMTs that he should probably call his parents. Ricky agreed as long he was the one to let them know what was up, and they would get the details when he finished talking to them.

Once the call was ended, Ricky told Vic that his mom and dad were catching the first available flight to Abilene. Vic thought that was ridiculous but knew there was no stopping Sam and Claire once they had made up their minds.

Out of nowhere, Vic looked up at Ricky and said, “Dude. I don’t get sirens? What’s with that?”

“Dude, we don’t use sirens until we’re in traffic. You’ll get them once we get into town.”

“Oh, okay. I think I’m just gonna go to sleep ‘til we get there. I’m drained.”

“Sorry, dude. We gotta keep you awake and alert until the docs say you can sleep. Part of the concussion protocol.”

Ricky kept Vic engaged in conversation. They talked about Longhorn football vs. Texas Tech football. They kidded each other over the Boston Celtics and the San Antonio Spurs. Ricky had Vic tell him all about his specialty medley race, and then the patient grinned as the sirens began to wail.

 

Journal Entry – 11/19/2012

Well, Happy Fucking Thanksgiving. I’m laid up in the hospital in East Bumfuck, Texas. I just ate what was probably the worst food I’ve eaten in my life. My cowboy friend is in the other bed, loaded up with drugs to keep him comfortable—and asleep. His leg is in this traction thing, and I’m totally scared for him. I just keep praying that he’ll be able to heal well enough, so he can get back to swimming.

Mom and Dad should be here later tonight. Hunter’s parents have been sitting at his bedside most of the afternoon. It’s weird. They’ve either been praying—or crying—or quietly talking to Hunter—but I haven’t seen them talking to each other even once. Mom and Dad would never let the other one not talk to them, especially when their son just got out of surgery to have his fucking leg rebuilt.

The cops came by and talked to me about the accident. I don’t think I was much help. All I can remember is driving down the highway. I know Hunter wasn’t speeding. He’s always been way careful not to break any law, so there would be no trouble with the team. I told the cops that one minute we were cruising down the highway jamming to some tunes. The next thing I remember was thinking Hunter was dead—or close to it, anyway.

The cops told me that the motherfucker that hit us had three prior DUI’s and was driving with a suspended license and a cab full of empty beer cans. He’s been charged with Intoxication Vehicular Assault. He’s probably going to be in prison for a long, long time.

I did learn something about myself this afternoon. I’m claustrophobic as fuck! I just want to say that being in that MRI tube is now the number one most miserable thing I’ve ever experienced. It beat out the time I tried to fuck Sherry Gambol in my sophomore year of high school. God, that sucked big time! SHE didn’t suck (at all), but the experience was just plain nasty. I don’t know how anyone can be straight! hehe

I’m so fucking bored. I can’t watch TV for very long without getting a headache. I’ve been listening to Spotify on my phone with my earbuds. Thank God for that unlimited data Mom and Dad added to my account.

I just called the nurse for some pain pills. I was kind of hoping they would mix up my little tray with Hunter’s. He got the good stuff. I get Tylenol 4. Fuck, I had no idea Tylenol came in levels, but it’s still Tylenol, and it’s not doing a very good job with my head. The doctor said he couldn’t give me any opioids because of the concussion.

Fuck. He also said I would have to have another MRI in the morning to make sure there hasn’t been any more swelling.

When I asked what they would do if there were more. He told me they might have to open a part of my skull to relieve the pressure. Well, fuck that—how am I supposed to sleep tonight worrying about that?

Hunter finally woke up, and I think it pissed his parents off that the first thing he said was, “How ya doin’ Yankee Boy?”

His mother cleared her throat, and he said hi to them and that he was sorry he messed up their Thanksgiving. They kept on talking softly for just a couple of minutes, and then they got up and left.

Weird. Just plain weird.

 

“Hey, Cowboy—How’re you feeling?”

“I feel great. They got me on some good shit, and I literally feel no pain.”

“What’s with your parents?”

“Oh them, they don’t like me much. Well—mostly, Dad doesn’t like me much. Mom’s not so bad—some of the time.”

“I don’t think they like each other very much. I don’t think your parents said one word to each other the whole time they were waiting for you to wake up.”

“Well, my family’s pretty fucked up. But Thanksgiving was gonna be okay with the relatives there. They’re great then. But then, I had everything planned out so we wouldn’t have been around them much.”

“How can they not like you, dude? You’re fucking awesome.”

“Well, it’s a long story, and with these drugs, I might pass out before I’m done—so just remind me where we were when I wake up, k?

“Got it.”

“So—right before I left this little slice of Hell called West Texas, Mom fixed this amazin’ farewell dinner. Jaime was with us, and he was heading to boot camp the day after I was heading to Austin.

“While we were having dessert, I got stupid—stupid as shit. I told my parents about Jaime and me and that we loved each other. Dad slammed his hands down on the table, making everything, including the three of us, jump. He told me I was a disappointment from the day I was born and every day since. He got up, got in his truck, and drove off.

“Mom? She looked like every bit of life had been sucked out of her. She told Jaime to leave, and he did. That was the last time I saw him before I left. Didn’t even get to kiss him goodbye.

“After Jaime left, she just started talking in this voice—like she had just lost everything. It kinda broke my heart. She said she had always planned to move to Houston after graduating from high school and wanted to get into modeling and acting. After she learned her craft, she had planned to move to New York. She and Dad were dating her Junior and Senior year.

“She said that they had sex for the first time the night of Senior Prom.”

Hunter looked at me and asked, “Hell, doesn’t everybody try to get laid on prom night?”

“I guess, but Gavin and I were already doing it three or four times a week, so our getting laid on Prom night was pretty much a given.”

“Lucky fucker! Well, anyway—Mom ended up on a ranch instead of the big city. I think she resented my dad for knocking her up. They got married at the courthouse, and I think she resented she never had the wedding she had dreamed of having. So I grew up with parents who resented each other. Dad resented me because I hated ranch work, and he finally gave up on trying to teach me stuff. I know Mom loves me, but in the back of her mind, I know she resents me—it’s like I was the one who ruined her dreams.”

They were interrupted by a knock on the door. Coach Ellis, the medley coach, walked into the room, looking somewhat worried.

“Coach? What are you doing here? I mean, how did you know what was going on?”

“Coach Reese got a call from your parents, Vic. I was in Ft. Worth visiting friends, and Coach asked me to stop by. He’s going to come by tomorrow afternoon. We’ve all been pretty worried about you guys.”

Hunter looked at his coach as tears began to well up. “Coach, I don’t think I’m going to be swimmin’ for a while. I got six to eight weeks in this cast, and then I have to start physical therapy.”

“Damn, Hunter! That sucks big time. But more importantly, how are you feeling?”

“I feel fine. But I have a feeling that’s because of the drugs they’re puttin’ in me. Hell, it’ll probably take three or four months before I could pass one of yer random drug tests.”

“How about you, Vic? You don’t look the worse for wear, at least.”

“I ended up with a fairly serious concussion. They’re keeping me in here for a day or two just to make sure there isn’t any swelling in my brain. But so far, I guess things are okay. I just have a killer headache.”

“That’s good. It looks like you’ll be back in the pool when things start back up next week. Don’t worry. We’ll be in close touch with your doctors and stay on top of things. As far as Coach Reese and I are concerned, your health and safety are most important.”

Coach Ellis and the boys had a lighthearted conversation over the next twenty minutes before he excused himself. He had to drive back to Ft. Worth for dinner with his friends. The half-hour spent with their coach wore the boys down, and they both settled in for naps.

Vic woke up and tried to find something on the television. He did some surfing and found Ellen on one of the local stations. Unfortunately, laughing made his head hurt, so while he tried to keep from laughing, he still called the nurse for something to help with the pain.

When the nurse came in, she said he needed to order his dinner and handed him the card that was on his bed table. Vic told the nurse he could order for Hunter since they were roommates at school, and he knew what he would like.

She checked his chart to make sure he could eat solid food and took our dinner order—the pork tenderloin meal option. The nurse returned with his dose of Tylenol 4 and went over to the sleeping Hunter and checked his temperature and blood pressure, which caused him to wake up.

After she left, Vic told him he ordered dinner, and he was excited since he was so hungry.

“Dude, don’t get so excited. If lunch was any indication, it’s gonna suck big time. They get you all excited about the menu—and then it arrives.”

“Aw, Yankee boy, it can’t be that bad!”

“You’ll see, dude—you’ll see!”

Of course, dinner sucked. The pork tenderloin was anything but tender—more like a hockey puck, in Hunter’s opinion. The nurse came in and drew the curtain so that she could remove the catheter from Hunter. While he couldn’t get out of bed, he was at least happy that he’d be able to pee on his own.

About an hour later, as the boys were watching television, there was a knock on the door. Vic didn’t recognize the scorching hot boy walking in. On the other hand, Hunter gasped and started to cry. “Jaime!? How? What—oh, my god!”

Jaime made a beeline to Hunter and kissed him deeply. When they broke their kiss, Hunter held his boyfriend’s face in his hands. “Please tell me they found out you like dick and kicked you out of the army!”

“Baby, Don’t Ask Don’t Tell ended last year. Trust me, most of them know I like dick, a few more than the others. I got a three-week leave, and the first thing I did was come home, hoping you were here for Thanksgiving.”

“You went to my house? How’d that go?”

“Just like you’d expect. Your mom answered the door and just told me you were here. She didn’t even say hello.”

“God, she can be a total bitch, sometimes. But at least she told you where I am.”

“What the fuck happened to you? What happened to your leg?”

“We were—Oh! This is my roomie Vic. Don’t hold it against him, but he’s a damned Yankee boy!

“Hiya, Vic. I hope Hunter’s been takin’ real good care of ya!” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and winked. “Well, except for this shit!”

“Oh yeah, he’s been great. But we take care of each other, you know.” Vic winked back at Jaime.

“So, baby, tell me what happened.”

Hunter told his boy all about the accident and his prognosis. By the end of the story, Jaime was in tears, and Hunter reached up and wiped them from his cheeks. “I’m so glad I came home now. You’ll be staying with us if that’s okay. Mom and Dad love you to death, and maybe the best medicine for you, when you get out of here, is a houseful of love.”

“I thought that me bein’ away for most of the last year would’ve made my parents happy to see me—or at least happy to see me alive. But—I think it’s even worse than the last time I saw you.”

Vic looked over at Hunter and Jaime and decided a trip to the cafeteria would be a good thing so that they could have some alone time. He paged the nurse to unhook his IV so that he could walk a bit. Once he was free and clear, he walked up and pulled the curtain between the beds, and told the boys he would take a bit of a walk so they could have some private time. “But keep the fucking noise down, Hunter. You don’t need to be wailing like a whore!”

The three boys laughed, and Vic left for his walk. He didn’t even think of the fact that the backside of his gown was open, and he was showing his perfect ass to the world until a nurse walked up to him and placed another gown on him—backward. He apologized to the nurse and headed to the elevator.

Back in the room, Hunter and Jaime were into a long-overdue and extremely passionate kiss. While they were kissing, Jaime lifted Hunter’s gown and found what he’d been missing for the last 18 months. He cradled his lover’s hairless, tight ballsac and gently squeezed, causing a deep moan from Hunter.

“Baby, I have been dreaming about this every night I’ve been away from you.” Jaime then opened his mouth and engulfed every inch of Hunter’s throbbing cock, massaging the sensitive head each time he swallowed.

Hunter gasped out loud as soon as his cock entered the mouth of his lover. Jaime grabbed the pillow beneath his boyfriend’s head and placed it over his mouth. Once he had Hunter sufficiently muffled, he began bobbing his head up and down, moaning around the curved cock every time it entered his throat.

After just a few minutes, Jaime wrapped his fingers around Hunter’s full balls and began to massage them, sending his lover over the edge. Jaime pulled up, so just the head of Hunter’s cock was in his mouth, coating his tongue with the sweet and salty nut spewing out of his boyfriend’s cock.

Jaime licked every drop of cum from the softening cock in his mouth. He looked up at Hunter and smiled. Only Hunter didn’t return the smile—he was sound asleep. “Damned pain meds,” Jaime muttered to himself as he lowered the hospital gown and pulled the blanket up over the beautiful jock-boy who happened to be sleeping with a trace of a smile on his face.

Vic returned a few minutes later, carrying a tray of hot coffees with cream and sugar packets. “Hey, I decided to bring back some coffee. You guys want some?”

“Hunter’s sound asleep.”

Vic looked at Hunter and grinned. “Oh yeah, asleep with that freshly-nutted look on his face. He’ll be out for at least an hour!” Vic crawled back into his bed and got himself situated. “C’mon over and have some coffee. It sure isn’t Starbucks, but it’s got the caffeine.”

Jaime went over to Vic’s side of the room and pulled up a chair. They fixed their coffee to their relative liking and leaned back.

“You know, that cowboy is pretty fucking amazing. I had a hard time at the beginning of the semester, and he helped me through some of my personal shit.”

“He thinks the world of you, ya know. He’s not much for writin’ letters, but the few I did get had some awful nice things to say about you.”

“Jaime, so that you know—Hunter never told me about you until we were well into the semester. When he finally did, I just didn’t feel right messing around with him like we had been. Sure, we still did some stuff afterward, but nothing near what we had been doing.”

“You didn’t have to stop on my account—"

“Oh, I know that. The cowboy was really clear about it. And I will admit we slept together—Slept together most every night. It’s just—I don’t know—comfortable.

“I get it. Really, dude. It’s all good.”

The boys sat back and turned the television to ESPN News while sipping on their coffees. About thirty minutes later, there was a knock on the door, and a surprised Vic saw Coach Reese walk into the room.

“Greenley, how’re you feeling, son?”

“Got a helluva headache, but my parents are coming in tonight to spring me from this place—hopefully.”

“Landrey?”

“Broken leg. We got hit by a drunk driver. The whole thing is just fucked up. Oh—sorry, Coach.”

“You get a pass, nothing to worry about.” He looked at Jaime. “And who are you, son?”

“Vega, sir. Jaime Vega. I’m Hunter’s best friend from high school. Home on leave from the Army for a few weeks, sir.”

“Jaime, you think you can wake up Hunter? I need to talk to both boys for a bit.”

Jaime went over to his boyfriend and gently nudged his shoulder. “Hey, baby. what’s up?”

Coach Reese cleared his throat and chuckled, “I’d ask you boys to get a room, but it seems that I’m in it.”

Hunter woke up quickly. “Coach! Oh God, sorry about that. Guess you figured that Jaime is really special to me.”

“Yeah, yeah. It’s so hard keeping up with what you kids are up to. Jaime, would you mind leaving us alone for a few minutes? I need to talk to the boys.”

“Coach, he can stay. He’s gonna be involved with my recovery for the next few weeks, and I’d tell him anythin’ we say.”

“Up to you, Landrey. Okay—I’ll make this quick as possible. Hunter, I spoke with your surgeon last night, and he shared your recovery and therapy schedule. After a little bit of back and forth, we came up with a plan that will get you back in the pool sooner than later.”

“Okay, I’m listening—”

“You will most likely be in here for two or three weeks—or at least until they can get you into a cast that will allow you to be on crutches. After you get out of here, you will have another four to six weeks in the cast.

“Once you are out of the cast, you’ll have physical therapy for a minimum of four weeks, most likely six to eight weeks.”

“Yeah, that’s what they’ve been tellin’ me.”

“Hunter, before I go on, I want you to know that I will do everything in my power to make sure you don’t lose your spot on the team. You’re too valuable—and a vital part of our future.”

“That’s good to know, sir.”

“You will be up here for the rest of the season, this semester, and most of the Spring semester. So, with your permission, we need to get your personal belongings shipped to you up here. On top of that, we have some boys tripled up in their rooms, and they could sure use some extra space.”

“Wow, I mean, it makes sense, I guess.” Hunter looked over at Vic. “Yankee boy, you need to give some input on this, dontcha think?”

“Yeah, I guess. I mean, I’ll totally hate not having you around, but if there’s someone who needs the space, I guess it’s what has to be done.” Vic looked over to his coach and asked, “It’s still someone on the swim team?”

“Well, he’s on the dive team. Real promising kid, too. His name is Andy Cho. He stayed on campus over the break and will move into the room over the weekend—if that’s what everyone agrees to.”

“Just one question, Coach. Is he gonna have a problem with me and—”

“No, no, no. I talked to his coaches, and they assured me that he’s fine with that sort of thing. No one knows what side of the fence he falls on, but he’s been great friends with the gay boys on the dive team. It’s not an issue.”

“Okay, I guess I’m good with it then. I guess it’s up to you, Cowboy.”

“Well, if I’m going to be stuck up here for a while, I do need my stuff. And since that’s gonna leave a space, then it should be used. So yeah, I’m good with it as long as I know I have a place when I’m done with all this up here.”

“Of course you do, son. We need you on the team. And I have one more part of the plan. You’ll be spending the summer in Austin with our trainers to get you back into shape for the next season if that’s something you’d like to do. Rules won’t let the coaches help you, but that’s why we have graduate assistants and trainers.”

“Sounds great, coach—and you can count me in.”

That evening, Sam and Claire Greenley arrived in Abilene and drove straight to the hospital. After talking with Vic’s doctor, they decided to grab a flight to Austin the next day and stay with Vic in a hotel through the weekend.

On Tuesday afternoon, Vic and Hunter asked for some privacy and got it. They shared a kiss and a tearful goodbye. The boys promised to Skype and stay in touch, and the buddies set out on their separate paths.

The Greenley’s spent the rest of the Thanksgiving holiday in a two-bedroom suite at the W Hotel in downtown Austin. Thanksgiving dinner was at Bess Bistro, a top-notch restaurant owned by the actress Sandra Bullock. As delicious as it was, it still didn’t quite live up to the joys of a home-cooked Thanksgiving dinner.

On Sunday afternoon, Sam and Claire dropped Vic off at the dorm on their way to the airport. When he got into the room, he was thrown off by the different décor from his new roommate. He seemed to be a neat-freak, which Vic observed by the tidy room to the right.

After a long goodbye—and much fewer tears than before—Vic stripped himself of all clothing and crashed in his room. About an hour later, a beautiful Korean boy was standing in the door frame of his new roommate’s bedroom, admiring up-close the boy he’d appreciated from a distance since the start of the school year.

At first, Andy Cho was confused and scared by the strange feelings he was having for the stunning swimmer from Massachusetts. He couldn’t be gay. He’d never been attracted to boys his entire life.

However, the first time he saw Vic Greenley flash his smile as he climbed on the starting block, he was smitten. From that day on, Andy fantasized about the possibilities, both emotionally and sexually, with Vic.

On the other hand, he knew he could never tell anyone how he felt. He was raised by his ultra-conservative Korean parents in Los Angeles. He learned from them that one did not talk to others about their feelings, as they would be a burden to those closest to them. He learned to be strong and handle his feelings the best way he could. This could be no different.

While staring at the stunning naked boy lying in bed, Andy didn’t even realize that he had been stroking his six inches of hard cock—until it was too late, and he began filling his jeans with one of the most powerful orgasms he’d ever had in his young life.

‘Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea,’ thought Andy. He just got off perving on the most beautiful—and naked—man he’d ever seen. Andy would never tell a soul about his feelings. He couldn’t let himself succumb to the raging hormones coursing through his body.

‘No,’ he thought, ‘this was not such a good idea.’ Andy Cho decided he was not going to let himself fall in love with Vic Greenley.

So yes, the Vic and Hunter will be just fine. But then there's Andy... a closeted boy with zero communication skills... who has it bad... REAL bad for Vic. Don't we all have it bad for our boy?
Please let me know what you are thinking about the story! Some of the comments and emails I've received from you guys just blow me away! it's very humbling!
You know, I always get excited when a new character is introduced! Just don't fall in love with him and make me start a fifth book!
Love you ALL!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2018 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 32
  • Love 10
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I don’t know. Koreans get much more emotionally expressive than, say, the Japanese. Japanese people are the stoic ones who suppress their emotions even after disasters. Koreans are the ones who wail and cry when they are interviewed. (But Cho is definitely not a Japanese name!)

 

 

While a concussion and a broken leg are serious medical conditions, the outcome could have been much worse for the boys. Accidents involving drunk drivers can be extremely deadly. And worst of all, the drunk driver is often the sole surviver. Drive-through liquor stores should be banned everywhere!

Link to comment
JayT

Posted (edited)

Great job! just an FYI....there is one line where you slipped from 3rd person to first person *sorry that's the editor in me coming out*

Quote

Once the call was ended, Ricky told me that my mom and dad were catching the first available flight to Abilene.

 

Edited by JayT
  • Like 3
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, JayT said:

Great job! just an FYI....there is one line where you slipped from 3rd person to first person *sorry that's the editor in me coming out*

 

Thanks, that's what happens when the first two books were done in the first person. Thought I caught all those little slip-ups! Fixed!

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
43 minutes ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

Thanks, that's what happens when the first two books were done in the first person. Thought I caught all those little slip-ups! Fixed!

no prob...and sorry to call you out in the comments, I could've sent you msg but didn't think about that ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

I don’t know. Koreans get much more emotionally expressive than, say, the Japanese. Japanese people are the stoic ones who suppress their emotions even after disasters. Koreans are the ones who wail and cry when they are interviewed. (But Cho is definitely not a Japanese name!)

 

 

While a concussion and a broken leg are serious medical conditions, the outcome could have been much worse for the boys. Accidents involving drunk drivers can be extremely deadly. And worst of all, the drunk driver is often the sole surviver. Drive-through liquor stores should be banned everywhere!

 

Amen.  I first saw a drive-through liquor store in Arizona on a trip to a friend’s wedding.  I’m hardly a teetotaler, but I thought it was the sickest, most moronically ironic expression of public policy that I'd ever seen!  Seemed like an invitation to drink and drive.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I’m glad that everyone will heal and be ok. Was worried about their swimming future.  It was wonderful to see the love that Hunter and Jaime have.  Vic and Andy??  Hhmmm.  We do know Vic does have a thing for divers.  Thanks for the quick update. Waiting on more chapters. Thanks again. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, tesao said:

 

Amen.  I first saw a drive-through liquor store in Arizona on a trip to a friend’s wedding.  I’m hardly a teetotaler, but I thought it was the sickest, most moronically ironic expression of public policy that I'd ever seen!  Seemed like an invitation to drink and drive.

Drive-through liquor stores exist?!?! Oh. We live in the land of a package store on what feels like every friggin' street corner. Right next to one of 600 Dunkin Donuts and one of 500 pizza places in one town. Massholes don't do much but drink coffee and beer and eat pizza.:P

Keep it coming, pal. I think I love Jaime. Too bad he swings the wrong way for me.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I’m glad my Hunter wasn’t hurt worse. He’ll heal faster with Jaime on leave. The motivation needed to improve.

I’m not sure how I feel about an emotionless, questioning, closeted Korean boy. @droughtquake is right, the Japanese are the stoic, friendly and somewhat detached. My Korean friends are friendly and easy going.

Edited by BlindAmbition
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Great chapter. Very sorry for Hunter, he will be back. Cool that Jamie was home at the right time, that will help Hunter recover ever quicker. It will be fun to see what happens with Andy. I guess Vic is eye candy to Andy. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, OzLoGo said:

Great chapter. Very sorry for Hunter, he will be back. Cool that Jamie was home at the right time, that will help Hunter recover ever quicker. It will be fun to see what happens with Andy. I guess Vic is eye candy to Andy. 

 

1 hour ago, OzLoGo said:

Great chapter. Very sorry for Hunter, he will be back. Cool that Jamie was home at the right time, that will help Hunter recover ever quicker. It will be fun to see what happens with Andy. I guess Vic is eye candy to Andy. 

Oh Oz, you have NO idea! I'm writing that part of the story at this very moment, as a matter of fact!

Link to comment

Great chapter, glad the injuries were not worse, love Jaime, Hunter will be in good hands during his recovery. Hate Hunters family. Andy could be an interesting new character in this story.  Looking forward to the next chapter 😃

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I am glad that the boys are ok.

Australia has drive through bottle shops, but in Sydney they seem to be declining.

New South Wales has random breath testing just about every weekend 

and the cops are very strict on drink driving and speeding on long weekends. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Awww gone too soon. Im really glad noone died but when I heard about Hunters injuries I pretty much figured hed be out of things for a while, asshole drunk driver. At least Jaime was there for him, the parents certainly werent much cop, surprisingly, considering their reaction over the phone.Vic got off much lighter thankfully and I know hes gonna miss the cowboy. Andy looks to be an interesting development, as confused as he seems to be I have no doubt Vic will help him find himself. 

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..