Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 3,658 Words
  • 3,687 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Barnstable Chronicles: Vic Greenley Comes Home - 5. Something Good

I'm doomed. I know of at least three of you that are going to fall in love with Andy Cho. Good God! I had NO idea that I might be in the middle of a two-year project. I should stop introducing new characters.
Anywho... I totally enjoyed writing this chapter. It's a bit shorter (word-wise) than some of the others, but a lot happens :heart:
Happy reading!
-Geoff

Andy Cho stood in the doorway, looking at the beautiful boy lying on the bed. He couldn’t tear his eyes away from the smooth, lean, muscular body. He had already cum in his jeans, yet his cock was still hard and throbbing. What was going on?

When the coaches asked him if he wanted to move into Landrey’s room, he was thrilled to end his time as a third roommate in a space designed for two. As he was packing his things, Coach Reese sat down with him and asked him if he had a problem with a gay roommate.

Andy never had any kind of problem with gay guys. One of his best friends in L.A. was gay. But Andy never felt that he was. He dated girls all through high school. He even had sex with a couple of them, although he never could understand what the big deal was.

The big deal, however, was his diving. Andy Cho was the California state champion on both the five and ten-meter platforms—in both his Junior and Senior years. He had offers from several universities, but when he saw the facilities at Texas, combined with the passion of the coaching staff, he knew where he wanted to commit.

He’d been told that there would be only two true freshmen competing for the Longhorns. Besides himself, the other was a phenomenal swimmer from the East coast—a stunningly beautiful boy that he couldn’t take his eyes off as he lay on the bed completely naked.

‘What the fuck?’ Andy was confused. Why did he just cum in his pants? He barely touched himself! He’s never been attracted to boys. Hell, he fucked girls in high school—even though he wasn’t all that attracted to them.

Andy finally shook his head and turned around to go back to his room. After a couple of steps, he turned around for another look at the naked boy on the bed. “Fuck!” muttered Andy as he went into his room and stripped down for a cleansing shower.

Andy adjusted the water so it was steaming hot. He stepped in and rinsed the remnants of cum from his crotch and legs. He then grabbed the liquid soap and began to lather up his toned diver’s body. As with nearly every shower, his six inches rose to its glory as he soaped it up.

Andy started thinking about Monica Collins, one of the other divers on the team that he thought was beautiful. Only this time, he was surprised to find those thoughts moving to his new roommate. His mind started with the huge cock lying across his leg. Hell, it was nearly as large soft as his own was hard. Andy wondered what it would feel like in his hand.

Andy marveled at his beautiful, smooth, muscular legs. Did he shave? Did he have someone help him shave? Andy wondered what it would be like to help shave his roommate's body.

The intense feeling Andy was experiencing increased as he remembered the cuts of Vic’s abs and the “V” that led to his hairless crotch. The intensity grew as his memories wandered up to the sculpted pecs on which his chin rested.

Andy began panting as he thought about the lips with a slight smile. He wondered if they were as soft as they looked. He wondered how they would feel against his own lips. Andy tilted his head back, imagining his roommate kissing him as his legs nearly gave way under him. Shot after shot of scalding nut flew against the tiled wall in front of him while he experienced the largest explosion of cum in his eighteen years.

Andy finished his shower and dried off. After drying his hair, he walked into his room and found a pair of boxer briefs and sweatpants. He pulled on his Longhorn t-shirt and walked out to the kitchen, where he started a batch of rice in his cooker.

He started to fry some thinly sliced pork that he had put into a marinade the night before. The aroma of bulgogi wafting through the apartment woke Vic up, and he walked out of his room.

“Hi! You must be Andy. I’m Vic.”

“Hi, Vic.” Andy turned around from his cooking. “Oh! And you—you’re—uhm, naked!” Andy couldn’t figure out why he couldn’t stop looking at Vic. He wasn’t into guys—he kept telling himself.

“Oh shit! I’m sorry, dude.” Vic went to the hook by the front door and grabbed his bathrobe. “It’s a habit, I guess. Hunter and I never really wore any clothes in the room. He kind of declared this a no-clothes-zone. What smells so good?”

“It’s a Korean dish called bulgogi—marinated pork. Do you want some? It’ll be done in a minute or so. You guys were like nudists?”

“Yeah—and yeah. I hate eating in the cafeteria on Sundays when the football team is in there.”

“Truth. I’ll be finished in a few minutes. I just need to get some sides together.”

Andy pulled a couple of jars and some plastic containers out of the refrigerator and spooned different things into several small bowls. “You good with chopsticks?”

“Yeah, sure. What is all this?”

“A Korean meal isn’t real unless you have some side dishes.” Andy set the dishes on the breakfast bar and then filled two plates with rice topped with the pork.

“Wow. I mean, I’ve never had Korean food before. This looks fucking awesome, though!”

Andy sat next to Vic and pointed to the different dishes. “Okay, this is bulgogi. It’s marinated meat, usually pork or beef. Served over rice. I like my rice a little on the sticky side.”

“Okay, damn, it smells awesome!”

“Now, this is kimchee. It’s a spicy, pickled cabbage. It might be a bit intense for you, but try it!”

Vic picked up a piece of the kimchee with the chopsticks and raised his eyebrows. “Yeah, it’s got a bit of a kick, but it’s good!”

“Cool, then you’ll probably like the second dish. It’s cucumber kimchee. It’s prepared the same way, but the cucumber is a little sweeter.”

Andy and Vic went through the same tasting routine with the bean sprouts, daikon, and tofu. Both boys dug in and ate. Andy was both surprised and pleased that Vic could eat quite well—even the rice—with chopsticks.

“You’re pretty good with those chopsticks for a white dude.”

“You’re pretty fucking good in the kitchen for—a dude, dude. Where did you learn to cook like that?”

“My parents have a restaurant in the Koreatown part of L.A. I spent a lot of time helping out in the kitchen and learned pretty much the entire menu. But whenever I could, I was down at the “Y” and in the pool.”

“Yeah, I get that, I begged my parents to let me get into every program available, so I could learn to swim faster and faster.”

“Right!?! I loved racing through the water more than anything. Then there was this afternoon about three years ago when the coach called me into one of the conference rooms. There were a couple of other guys there I didn’t know, and all I could do was try to think of why I was in trouble.

“They asked me what I wanted to do with my swimming, and I told them I just wanted to race and hopefully be on a college team. That’s when I got the news that while I was good enough to kick ass with the different YMCA teams, I wouldn’t do well enough to get on a major college team. They said it was my height. Most competitive swimmers were well over six-feet tall.

“Then one of the other dudes said he had been watching me for a couple of weeks and said my body type was perfect for diving, as long as I wasn’t afraid of heights—so he took me to the ten-meter platform and had me jump off, feet first. It was so cool, flying through the air like that. I got back up to the platform as fast as I could and did an everyday, normal dive.

“That’s when I got hooked. The coaches got me in some gymnastics and ballet classes and set me up on some weight training, and I just kept getting better and better. I would sit and watch Tom Daley’s dives over and over again since he and I are pretty similar body types. During my Junior and Senior years of high school, I ended up winning the state championship in the ten and five-meter platforms—and eventually—I chose UT out of the offers I got.

“How about you? How did you end up here?”

“Coach Reese came to the Massachusetts States and saw me win. I ended up with the national high school record time, and he made me an offer right there. I had planned to attend Boston University, but they had only offered me a partial. And Hell, UT’s program is one of the best in the country. I had to come here.”

The boys talked some more and then cleaned up the dishes. They sat out in the living room and talked while sitting on the sofa. More than a few times, Andy found himself just staring at the boy in front of him. Occasionally, Vic would look up and catch him staring and smile back, causing Andy to avert his eyes downward.

As the boys became more comfortable with each other, their questions became more personal. Just before midnight, Andy asked the question he had been dying to ask all evening.

“So, are you and Hunter boyfriends? I mean, you guys seemed so close.”

“No, neither of us were in a place where we wanted—or needed—a relationship. But hey, we are teenagers, and we were horny, so yeah—we did stuff together.”

Andy took a deep breath and asked, “What kind of stuff?” He could see the happy memories flooding Vic’s mind just by looking at his eyes.

“Oh, the best thing was just holding each other when we slept. I don’t know. We both just slept better when we were together. That moved on to some oral stuff, and then we gradually started fucking. It was some of the hottest sex I’d ever had in my life.”

Vic looked up and caught Andy starting at him again. Only this time, when Andy looked down, he got an eyeful of cock pushing through the opening of Vic’s bathrobe. Andy swallowed hard, mesmerized by the thick column of flesh that pulsed with each beat of Vic’s heart. He cleared his throat and shook his head to regain his senses.

“Oh man, it’s past midnight, and I know you’ve got practice at the crack of dawn. We should probably call it a night, don’t you think?”

“Wow! Can you believe we’ve been talking for five hours? But you’re right. I have to get up at 4:45 for that 5:30 practice.”

Both boys stood up, and Vic held out his arms to Andy, drawing him in. Andy couldn’t resist with any amount of strength or willpower and allowed his body to be wrapped in the strong arms of his new roommate.

“Thank you for dinner, Andy. It was awesome. But even more—thank you for the talk. It was amazing—no—you are amazing.”

Vic pulled Andy in even tighter and felt the boy go nearly limp in his arms. He tilted his head down and kissed the boy on the top of his head.

The first thing Andy noticed when Vic pulled him into the hug was the heat coming from his roommate’s hard cock between them. He wanted to pull away, but it just felt nice to be held by the larger boy. He couldn’t explain it to himself, but he just felt safe for some reason.

It was Vic who pulled away from his adorable roomie. “I’m gonna shower and crash, Andy. I’m glad you’re here. And hey—if you need anything, you know where to find me.”

Vic walked through his room and into the bathroom for his shower. Andy, on the other hand, couldn’t move. He stood in the middle of the living room, trying to figure out what was happening.

It seemed like a million thoughts were racing through his mind. What was it about Vic? Was he really attracted to the swimmer? Why was he attracted to him? Did this make him gay? Bi? Why couldn’t Vic be an asshole? It would make things so much easier, wouldn’t it?

Andy could still feel Vic’s strong arms wrapped around him as he stood in the living room. He shivered as he remembered the kiss on top of his head. He looked down and noticed the dark wet spot on the front of his sweatpants.

He finally was able to pull himself away from the spot where Vic had held him, and he went into his room. He decided that maybe a nice, hot shower would help clear his mind. As the steam filled the room, he stepped into the shower.

Andy started soaping up his body, rubbing his hands over the muscles and ridges. He got to his cock, and his entire body shivered.

No, he wasn’t going to think about Vic as he started sliding his hand up and down his cock. No, he wasn’t going to think about how nice it felt in his arms. No, he wasn’t going to think about his cute smile or his playful eyes. No, he wasn’t going to think about his huge hard cock sticking out of the bathrobe. No, he wasn’t going to remember the image of his naked, ripped body lying on the bed earlier this afternoon. No, he wasn’t going to remember the naked boy standing in front of him in the kitchen. Fuck!

Andy exploded with yet another epic nut all over the shower wall. The tears started as he finished cleaning up the shower and then letting his load wash down the drain. The boy sat in the tub and let the hot water pour over him. He pulled his knees up to his chest and cried.

Andy was confused to the point of hurting. He didn’t want these feelings—he couldn’t be gay. It would destroy his parents, and that was the last thing he could ever think of doing. They had given up so much for him and his diving and were incredibly proud of him. They could never be proud of a gay son. It seems moving in with Vic was turning out to be a horrible decision.

On the other hand, Vic was an awesome roommate. He seemed to be genuinely interested in Andy, his family, his diving, his life. He was so together and freely answered any question, no matter how personal. It was cool that his high school boyfriend was a diver, as that gave him a complete understanding and interest in diving.

Andy couldn’t think anymore. He just sat under the water and started sobbing.

 

Journal Entry: 11/27/12

I’m finally back in the room and met my new roommate. His name is Andy Cho, and he’s on the dive team. Funny, he has the same specialties as Gavin. He’s a bit shorter than Gavin, but from what I can tell, it looks like he has a killer body.

Andy is a fantastic cook. Probably should say chef. I was taking a nap and woke up to the most amazing smells. He was fixing this Korean meal that he learned from his parents’ restaurant. He was totally cool and patient with me. He taught me about the different dishes. I really liked the kimchee. Had a nice kick to it.

I don’t think the room is going to be a clothes-free zone any longer. Of course, I walked out to the kitchen completely nekkid, as Hunter would say. Andy was shocked but had a nice long look before he said something. Luckily, my bathrobe was hanging on the hook by the door, and I covered up.

After dinner, we talked for hours before we even realized what the time was. It’s so easy to talk to Andy. The conversation just flowed. No one dominated the talking, and we got to know a lot about each other.

Of course, the conversation eventually turned to Hunter and me and what we did. God, just talking about it got me hard, and I didn’t even realize my cock was poking out of my bathrobe. Andy noticed but didn’t say anything.

When we realized how long we had been talking, I stood up, telling Andy I needed to shower and crash. Early practice was going to come sooner than later. I gave him a goodnight hug, and he wrapped his arms around me and wouldn’t—or couldn’t, I don’t know—let go. I kissed him on the top of his head and broke away from the hug, telling Andy that he knew where I was if he needed anything.

So, I finished my shower, brushed my teeth, and crawled into bed to write in my journal. Strange, I could swear I can hear some pretty serious crying coming from Andy’s bathroom. God, he’s such a sweet boy—I hope he’s okay. I should check on him.

Vic slid out of bed and slipped on a pair of boxer briefs. He didn’t want to shock Andy any more than he already had. He walked up to the bedroom door and listened. Yes, he heard full-fledged sobbing coming from the other side of the door. He knocked lightly, and there was no answer, just more sobbing.

Vic walked slowly into the bathroom and found Andy sitting in the tub with the shower pouring over him. His knees were drawn up to his chest, and his forehead was resting on them. Vic could see Andy’s back and shoulders moving up and down with each sob. Vic walked up to the open bathroom door and knocked on the doorframe.

“Hey, buddy. What’s wrong? Can I do anything?”

“I—I—I’m okay. I’m okay.”

“It doesn’t look like you are. What can I do? I want to be here for you, bud.” Vic walked to the tub and knelt, putting his hand on Andy’s closest shoulder. He gave it a gentle squeeze, and the sobbing stopped.

“I’m sorry. This is so embarrassing. You probably think I’m an idiot baby or something.”

“Not at all. You should have seen me my first night here. I was bawling my eyes out much more than this.”

“I find that hard to believe.”

“Nope. I was a blubbering idiot. Let’s get you out of this water before you start looking like a raisin.”

Vic reached over and turned the water off. He stood and pulled Andy up to his feet and reached for the towel hanging on the bar behind him. Andy stood in the tub, motionless. Vic started to dry his hair and glanced down at his roomie's naked body for the first time.

‘Holy fuck! This is one smokin’ hot boy!’ Vic thought to himself. Vic finished drying Andy’s body and wrapped the towel around his waist. He led him out of the tub and into the bedroom, wrapping his arms around the boy’s broad shoulders.

Andy lay his head against Vic’s chest and asked, “Why are you being so nice to me? You hardly know me.”

“Because I’m your roommate. I’m the closest thing you have to family—just like you are the closest thing I have while we’re here. And you know, I’m sure there’s going to be a time or two when I’m going to need you to be there for me. You think you could do that?”

“Yeah. I definitely owe you one. I mean, I would do it anyway—not because I owe you or anything.”

Vic smiled and chuckled. “Okay, buddy. I’m going to go back to bed.” He broke the hug and stepped to the door. “You gonna be okay?”

“Yeah—and thanks for being there. I’m still embarrassed, but I’ll get over it.”

“No worries. You know where I am if you need anything, right?”

“Yeah. Goodnight, Vic.”

“Night, Andy. Sleep well, buddy.”

Vic went across to his room, stripped off his boxer briefs, and slid under the covers. Andy put on his boxer briefs and slid into his bed.

Andy tried to fall asleep, but the events of the day kept playing over in his mind. When he finally did fall asleep, it was restless and troubled. After an hour of tossing and turning, the boy finally gave up, and more importantly, gave in. He walked across to Vic’s room and found him sound asleep.

He quietly walked over to the bed and gently sat down on the edge, just staring at the sleeping boy. “Vic?” Andy whispered. “Vic?” A little louder the second time.

Vic’s eyes fluttered open. “Hey, buddy. You okay?”

“Yes—no—I don’t know. Would it be weird if—I don’t know—would you be okay to hold me tonight?”

“Sure. Not weird at all. But I sleep in the buff.”

“It’s okay. I have on my boxer briefs. I’m safe.” Andy smiled for the first time in a long time.

“C’mere, you goofball!”

Vic lifted the covers, and Andy slid into the bed, facing away from his roommate. Vic wrapped an arm around Andy and pulled him into a spoon. Andy hugged Vic’s arm into his chest and sighed deeply.

“Feel better, Andy?”

“Yeah, everything’s better now.”

In minutes, both boys were fast asleep. Andy felt safe and secure—and liked the feeling. Vic felt needed—even wanted.

Both boys slept through the rest of the night with a slight smile on their faces—both thinking this just might be the start of something good.

Man... writing about that food made me hungry and I had to go to my favorite Korean restaurant for some bimbibop! It was sooooooo good!
My ex is Korean and I learned how to make a lot of wonderful dishes. Should I share more of them? Or is that a waste of time?
Again... let me know what you think. I love hearing your thoughts and comments!
Love you all!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2018 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

No, Andy’s not going to fall in love. No, really, he won’t. No, he can’t fall in love with Vic.

 

Because love is something you can bargain with!  ;-)

Link to comment

Andy seems to be falling.......hard.  I hope if there is a relationship that it ends as well as Vic’s others.  I would hate to see anybody hurt.  Andy does sound really hit though.  Thanks for the new chapter. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

To quote the adorable Troye Sivan, “My My My!”  Geoff,  there you go creating yet another intriguing, yummy character!  ;-). What a great setup for future chapters.

 

I can just picture Andy.  He sounds like a lovable, walking wet dream.  I worry for him, though.  My husband is Asian and Polynesian, and his parents can’t handle a gay son either - even though we’ve been together 22 years.  Traditional Asian culture can be especially harsh to its gay kids.

 

BTW, reading about food makes me hungry.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I've never had Korean but damn if I don't want some! Oh and the food too..... Andy is such a sweetheart! I've been where he is though, totally confused and wet in the jeans. I freaking love Vic!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

I've been where he is though, totally confused and wet in the jeans.

Must. Resist…

 

Resistance is futile!

 

Resist…

Link to comment
7 hours ago, glennish said:

Andy seems to be falling.......hard.  I hope if there is a relationship that it ends as well as Vic’s others.  I would hate to see anybody hurt.  Andy does sound really hit though.  Thanks for the new chapter. 

If you've read stitcher, you already know that Vic is in for a whole lot of hurt. I'm going to take it easy on him (as much as possible) until that time arrives :)

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Must. Resist…

 

Resistance is futile!

 

Resist…

Stop resisting!!!! Come to the dark side! TELL US!!!!

  • Haha 4
Link to comment

I saw that you had a new chapter posted a couple days ago. I have not started reading it yet it is 3:45PsT. 3/9. I am writing this before I read it. I am filled with excitement and expectation. I know it is going to be good. 

 

Part2. I have read the entry and enjoyed every word. The sexual tension was perfect. I could see the scene developing nicely in my minds eye. Great job. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, OzLoGo said:

I saw that you had a new chapter posted a couple days ago. I have not started reading it yet it is 3:45PsT. 3/9. I am writing this before I read it. I am filled with excitement and expectation. I know it is going to be good. 

 

Part2. I have read the entry and enjoyed every word. The sexual tension was perfect. I could see the scene developing nicely in my minds eye. Great job. 

Thanks so much Oz! Hehe... you haven't even begun to see sexual tension yet! Thanks for being such a wonderful reader! I always love hearing your comments :)

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Really enjoyed this chapter, you’re going to make them work for it, aren’t you. Hehehe.... Love the food details, keep them coming in future chapters. Can’t wait for the next chapter! 😃

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Nice chapter although I'm really missing Hunter. I'm glad Jaime showed up for Hunter even though he didn't know about the accident until he got to the Ranch. I really hope things work out for Andy and he decides to finally admit he's gay and has the hots for Vic. After all every guy needs to have their cock sucked.😉😚😉😉😉😉😉😉

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Yeah Im missing Hunter too but thats to be expected. At least we now have this new boy to distract us, and its working. I feel for Andy being all conflicted and having Vic there flaunting all his nekkid hotness sure aint helping. Weve only just met but Ive taken a liking to Andy already. He seems too precious and you just wanna wrap him up and keep him safe and warm. Sweet chapter looking forward to more Andy.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..