Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stonegate Stables - 12. Chapter 12

We had a wonderful summer. Vincent and I just got better and better. There was so much more to living with someone than I had imagined when I asked him to move in. Some of it was silly stuff, like clothes. Turns out we wore pretty much the same size everything, which expanded both of our wardrobes tremendously, but gave Maria fits trying to keep it all straight. When she first started doing our joint laundry, she'd sort it by what she knew to be my clothes, but after while, when I started wandering around the house in one of Vincent's shirts or him in my shorts, she got confused and finally gave up entirely. She hung all shirts in one closet, all pants in another and did the same in the two big dressers - a drawer for socks, one for underwear, another for t-shirts. It turned out to be a great system and shaved some time off getting dressed in the morning. That extra five minutes is all you need for a quick blow job or two.

We fell into an easy pattern of getting ready in the morning, rolling out of bed early to run, showering together, eating a quick breakfast on the patio, then a goodbye kiss as he went out the front door to his car and I ran down to the barn to saddle Zena.

We usually checked in with each other during the day to finalize dinner plans or social invitations, like the one from Wade and Cody a few weeks after the pool party. I hadn't realized it, but Wade hadn't fucked around with Vincent since before he and Cody got together four years ago, and Cody had never been with him. Turns out Cody had been somewhat taken by Vincent at the birthday party and wanted to get together with us.

I called Vincent. "Hey, stud, we've been invited to Wade and Cody's for an evening of 'socializing.’" I emphasized the last word and he was silent for a moment.

"Yeah? Whaddaya think?"

I tried to gauge his interest from his voice, but couldn't read him one way or the other. "I'm up for it if you are. They’re fun to be with and apparently Cody liked what he saw of you at the pool party."

"He saw all of me."

"Yes, I believe that was his point exactly," I said dryly.

He chuckled. "Yeah, yeah, okay. When?"

“Saturday.” We talked another couple of minutes, and then I called Wade back with a yes. He told me to make Cody's day by letting him know when he showed up at the barn. I kept an eye out for him and when I saw his truck pull in, I angled over to intercept him on the way to the south barn. He looked good slouching along in his old Wranglers and a beat up pair of Tony Lamas with a straw hat shading his face.

“Hey, cowboy. We’re on for Saturday.”

“Awright.” he said, looking at me out of the corner of his eye. “Y'okay with that?”

“Sure. Why wouldn’t I be?” I cocked an eyebrow at him.

“Well, ya’ll only been together couple months. Sometimes it takes a spell for the honeymoon to wear off.”

“We’ve been together eight years, one way or another. Anyway, it’ll be fun. Vincent’s hot in bed.”

“Yeah, you been lookin’ mighty satisfied lately. Figured it must be his doin'.” I followed him into the tack room and wasn’t surprised when he curled a hand around the back of my neck and pulled me to him for a wet, lusty kiss. “Ah been missin’ you.” He kissed me again, ran his hand down from my neck to pinch my left nipple lightly, and turned to get his roping saddle off the rack.

I haltered Queenie for him, put her in the cross ties, adjusted my dick, and went off to ride one of Maddy’s new jumpers, a five-year-old with plenty of ability, but a short attention span. We worked over three foot fences until he began to get the idea that I was the one calling the shots. My cell phone rang as I was handing him off to one of the boys.

“Sean!” Amanda sounded frantic and I wondered if something had happened to one of the horses she was campaigning this season.

“Amanda!" I hollered back at her. "Something wrong?”

“Goddamn right something’s wrong!” Amanda Pate Colson had married into one of Houston’s oldest oil families and remade herself from a girl from the wrong side of the tracks into a society belle. She had the clothes, the hair, the car, and the house, but she also still had the mouth she’d grown up with and she cursed like a sailor.

“Simon broke his motherfucking leg!” Simon was her rider, the guy who currently had her horses standing 3rd and 6th on the circuit. Top notch riders don’t grow on trees so this was a disaster.

“Jesus, what happened?”

“He fell off the cocksucking horse, what else?”

I smothered a laugh and gave up, figuring I could get the details later. “Okay, so you want me to try to find you someone else? Let me call --”

“No!" She cut me off. "I want you!”

I was speechless for a moment. “Me? Amanda, I haven’t ridden competitively in years.”

“I don’t care. You know the horses and you ride all the time. You used to be great. And you owe me half a season. Pleeease?”

I closed my eyes for a second and imagined galloping around the arena, soaring over 6 foot spreads like I had wings. I had loved riding jumpers for a living and was surprised by how much I wanted to say yes, but I had Vincent now, the stable to run, too much to do.

“Sean?”

“Yeah, yeah. Let me make a few calls. If I can’t find you someone really good, I’ll think about it.”

“Thank you! I knew you’d do it.”

“I’m not doing anything yet. I’ll call you when I know something.”

It was all I could think about the rest of the day. Amanda was offering me another chance. The season was about 3/4 over and Simon’s leg wouldn’t heal that quickly. That meant seven or eight events, all over the country, unless I could find her someone else, but the chances of that were slim. Thanks to Vincent’s insistence that I continue my shoulder exercises, it was stronger than ever and I had no doubt that it would hold up for a few months of competitive riding. It meant lots of traveling, being away from Stonegate and Vincent for long weekends. But, God, I really wanted to do it.

Vincent found me on the patio, staring off at the distant tree line with a forgotten glass of wine dangling from one hand. “Earth to Sean. Hello.”

I glanced up with a start. “Sorry, I was thinking. Hi, babe.” I stood and hugged him, enjoying the feel of his hard body pressing into mine.

“About what?” He sat down next to me, taking my free hand in his.

I blew out a breath. “An offer Amanda made me.” I told him about it, gazing out across the pasture as I spoke, not looking at him until I finished. He was watching me closely, his dark eyes roaming over my face.

“Don’t call around. Do it. Call her back and say yes.” He squeezed my hand for emphasis.

“Are you sure? I’d be gone a lot.”

“She has a jet, right?”

“Yes . . . ”

“Good. Take me along. I haven’t traveled much and I’d get to see you ride. But no crashing, I don’t want to go through that again.”

“Jesus, neither do I. You really wanna go?”

“Sure, why wouldn’t I? We’d be together, I’d get to see some more of the country, and I’d get to watch you do something you love, second only to me.” He smiled as he spoke. It was true; it had been taken away from me and I’d never looked back because it had been too painful. I hadn’t even watched the handful of events that were televised each year.

I looked at him. “I really want to do it.”

“I know you do, baby. You should see your face when you talk about it. Call her.” He let go of my hand and pushed it toward the cell on my belt. I watched him as the call connected and he smiled when he heard Amanda whoop at the other end. When I flipped my phone shut, he stood. “Come on, I’m hungry.”

We ate and went down to the jungle pool to float around 'til bed time. “When’s the next event and what do you have to do to get ready?” he asked.

“Early September. Luckily there’s a three week break right now. I need all new clothes, I guess. New boots and hard hat. All my old stuff got used up around the barn over the years. I’ll have to see if my saddle is okay. Polish my spurs. I’ll need to start riding another couple hours a day. That shouldn’t be a problem with Maddy’s new horses here now. I’ll have to get Tommy more dialed in to run the stable while I’m gone, and maybe hire another trainer.”

“Isn’t this what Adam does? You’ll be riding against him, right?”

“Huh, yeah. I hadn’t even thought of that. That’ll be weird.”

Later in bed he asked me the thing that I’d been asking myself since Amanda's call. “Do you think you’re competitive? With the people riding now, I mean?”

I rolled to my back and stared at the ceiling with a sigh. “I think so. I was pretty damn good before I got hurt and the game hasn’t changed a whole lot in seven years. I guess maybe my reactions might be a little slower but I have a lot more experience now. I don’t know.” I rolled back to him. “Will you still love me even if I don't win?”

He climbed onto me, pinning me with his full weight. “I will always love you, even if you’re a loser.”

I laughed and bucked hard, trying to unload him but he hung on and our struggle became rough foreplay when he grabbed my wrists and held on tight as he forced his leg between mine, shoving his stiff penis down between my legs and stroking hard beneath my balls. As the sensations became more intense, I quit fighting against him and fought instead to get my leg out from under his so I could raise it. When he let go of my arms I reached down and grabbed his ass in both hands, pulling him tight against me. We thrust quickly until he pushed off me and turned around, throwing a leg over me so that his cock dropped into my waiting mouth. He pulled my legs back, sucked my balls for a moment, then ran his tongue down to my asshole and dove in. I shoved a pillow behind my head and followed suit.

I used to get distracted 69ing, slacking off on my end of things when it got to feeling too good, but over the years, I learned to channel what I was feeling into what I was doing, and now it’s one of my favorite things, especially with Vincent. I closed my eyes and tuned into the motions of his tongue, the long glides, the short hard thrusts, the sounds. Now and then he’d bite me and my cock lurched hard with each nip. Some time later, he pulled away from me, re-positioned himself, grabbed my ankles and pushed his dick into me abruptly enough to make me gasp. He slowed the minute he was in, watching me closely. I pulled him down and kissed him roughly, biting his lip and shoving my tongue down his throat. He began to pump quickly, his balls banging into my ass with every thrust. I continued to ravage his mouth as I grabbed my dick and started stroking hard. We both finished quickly, me a little ahead of him. As I tugged a 3rd shot out of my tingling nuts, Vincent took several short strokes just barely inside me, groaning with each one, and I felt his cock throb as he climaxed.

He dropped down onto me, still twitching, and sighed deeply. “Goddamn, that was good. I wonder why some times are so much stronger than others. If we could bottle it, we’d be millionaires.”

“Honey, we already are millionaires,” I reminded him.

“You might be. I’m just a meatball chef.”

I lay there for a second, then pushed him off me and sat up. We had never discussed money and I'd been meaning to tell him something, but was unsure how he’d take it. “No, you’re a millionaire, too. As of last Friday.”

He stared at me, then narrowed his eyes. “What did you do?”

“Several things. I had Martin revise my will; you’re a major beneficiary now, along with my folks and a few other people. I opened a joint checking account for us with a starting balance of $50k. All the paperwork and the checks are in your office. I also had him add you to the Stonegate bank accounts. You have to sign some forms and signature cards.” I paused for effect. “And I had Wade transfer a million dollars worth of stocks into your name, with your parents as beneficiaries.”

“Jesus, Sean. Why?”

“Well, I have a lot more money than you and I don’t want it to be an issue between us, so I just made the playing field a little more level.”

“Our relationship isn’t about money.” His voice was beginning to sound angry.

“Relax, for Christ's sake. I know it’s not. But I wanted to do it. It’s one of the few things I can do for you that can have a real impact on your life. It’s for my peace of mind, too. Money can be a real problem in a relationship, especially when there’s a big difference in who has it and who doesn’t. I don't care what the fuck you do with it. You can give it all to charity if you want. Please take it in the spirit I meant it." I tipped his chin up so that he met my eyes. "Please.” We looked at each other for a long moment, me willing him to understand, and him looking first defiant, then bewildered. Finally his face dissolved into a reluctant smile.

“I’m really a millionaire?”

“Yup. Wanna go look at the papers?” His smile got wider, so I pulled him off the bed and down the hall to his desk, where I handed him the stock transfer confirmation with his name as the account holder. He looked it over, his smile a toothy grin now.

“Fuck!” He looked at me. “I don’t know what to say. ‘Thank you’ doesn’t quite seem to cover it, somehow.”

I laughed at him. “You're welcome. And one more thing, I got the hots for a new car, so I thought we’d go shopping Saturday. Whaddaya say? Ready to trade in that pile you’re driving?”

His eyes lit up. “Oh, God, I saw a black BMW the other day that made my dick hard. Really?”

“Yes, baby, really. Come on.” We crawled back into bed and I fell asleep to the sight of Vincent staring at the ceiling with a big smile on his face.

We spent Saturday doing the car dealerships, coming away with a black BMW M convertible for Vincent and a dark grey Lexus SC 430 for me. I figured the owner of a stable as upscale as Stonegate couldn't drive around in a beater pick up anymore. We stopped for lunch on the way back, admiring our new rides in the parking lot of the restaurant. Vincent hadn’t quit grinning since we drove away from the dealership and could barely stand to go in and eat. We switched cars for the rest of the drive so we could see how our own looked rolling down the road. We spent the afternoon playing in the pool and wandering into the garage every now and then to grin like teenagers at our cool new cars.

In the late afternoon, we went inside to get cleaned up for our evening with Cody and Wade. Vincent was lathering up his crotch in the shower when I climbed in with him. “I’ll do that,” I said, taking the razor from him. I sat on the bench and carefully shaved from the base of his dick on back, leaving a tidy patch above his cock. That was the first time I had shaved him and it was hot; I was hard the whole time. Evidently he thought so too, trading places with me eagerly. He started to play but I stopped him, wanting to save it for tonight.

Wade hollered from the back yard when he heard us pull in. They met us at the gate and I hugged them both. Vincent hugged Wade, then turned to Cody who stepped close to him, leaned in and kissed him on the mouth.

Wade laughed and rolled his eyes. “God, Cody, don’t be shy.” Cody smiled but didn’t take his eyes off Vincent for a moment.

We got beers and sat around watching Cody grill steaks. Dinner was leisurely as we chatted. Our shopping trip came up so we all trooped out front to inspect Vincent’s Beemer while he tried not to smile too much. You’d think he’d designed the damn thing himself, but I knew he was just thrilled. The restaurants turned a decent profit but he would never have splurged on a car like this. I loved seeing how happy he was with it.

After dinner, we played in the pool for a while. Cody was the first to lose his suit, tossing it out onto the concrete, then swimming over to Vincent and helping him off with his. I watched Vincent's face as Cody grabbed the edge of the pool on either side of him. He smiled as Cody closed in, opening his mouth to Cody's tongue, and through the blue shimmer of the water I saw Vincent’s hand close around Cody's hard cock, making my own dick lurch as if he'd grabbed me. As they deepened the kiss, Vincent's eyes dropped closed, as I had watched them do so many times when he kissed me.

I looked away to find Wade watching me and I gave him a half smile. He reached down a hand to haul me out of the pool, wrapped a brawny arm around my shoulders and pulled me down onto a chaise, out of the line of sight to Cody and Vincent. He pushed me flat and lay half on me, one huge thigh between mine, studying my face for a moment before kissing me hungrily. It took a minute, but the affectionate warmth of him eased me and I began to return the kiss, sucking his tongue into my mouth. Wade's big hand worked its way slowly across my chest, thumbing my nipple to hardness, tugging it gently until I broke the kiss to arch my head back with a groan and grind my dick up into his leg. His cock hardened against my hip as he returned the pressure and I reached for him, running the heel of my hand firmly down his erection until I had a handful of balls. Wade exhaled with an 'uggghhh' against my neck and rolled his pelvis into my hand several times before glancing over his shoulder.

Cody had maneuvered Vincent over to the pool steps and was hanging onto his knees with Vincent’s cock down his throat. Wade sat up, pulling me with him and gave me a little push. I went to them and sat behind Vincent, rubbing his chest and hugging him to me so I could stroke my stiff prick up his back. He wrapped his arms around my legs and leaned back into me while I watched Cody blow him. I put a hand on Cody's head, sliding my fingers through his wet, wavy hair; feeling him move up and down on Vincent. My earlier mood was gone. I knew Cody and Wade were as committed to each other as Vincent and I were. This evening was for fun; our lives together were for keeps. At that moment, Vincent tipped his head back to kiss me, moaning into my mouth as he came in Cody's fist.

After that we took it inside and soon Cody was bent over the back of the couch as Vincent knelt behind him, giving him the full treatment. If Cody could have managed to open his eyes, he would have seen Wade sucking me slowly on the couch. Wade is a big guy, all mounds of muscle, and sex with him a lot different than it is with Vincent, who is smaller and wiry. I always feel a little overwhelmed by Wade; not in a negative sense, but there’s just so much of him. I can barely get my arms around his shoulders and his meaty ass fills my spread hands. By the time Vincent stood up and slid his cock into an almost delirious Cody, Wade was lifting my ass into his lap to do the same to me. Wade had a dick the size of Vincent’s so I was enjoying myself and had to assume Cody was as well. He groaned harshly as Vincent entered him, then reached down to take my dick in one hand, stroking slowly.

Group sex is a lot different than just the two of you; not just more things to play with, but the whole experience. I probably think about it too much, but I find it really exciting as a change of pace. Unfamiliar moans, exciting new smells, different ways of being touched than what you’re used to. Knowing Vincent was nearby, but not with me, was also arousing, despite my moment in the pool. I know some people have a hard time with that concept, but we know where our hearts are and who they belong to, no matter who we're with, and the sight of him doing Cody contributed as much to my rock hard erection as did Wade's cock sucking techniques. Anyway, it all usually adds up to a ball buster of a first orgasm for me and tonight was no exception.

Vincent grinned at me for a quick second, then ducked his head, tilted his hips, and got serious about making Cody suffer. I could tell from the look of concentration on Vincent’s face and the almost painful intensity on Cody’s, that Cody’s prostate was getting a workout. Cody trembled repeatedly as he got closer, hanging onto the back of the couch with a death grip. Vincent angled down a little more, changed to short quick thrusts, and that was the end of Cody. He came in long ropey streams of cum, impressive as any porn star, crying out with each burst. Vincent stuck with him until Cody collapsed over the back of the couch, then he slid free and walked around to put one knee on the cushion behind Wade.

He poured some lube over Wade's ass, buried a finger briefly, then worked his way in quickly. Wade stopped moving in me while he adjusted to Vincent's presence. Vincent stroked quickly a few times to get things working, then Wade resumed fucking me. Wade moved between us, into me, back onto Vincent. It took us a moment to get the rhythm going but once it was right, Wade began a constant sound that started as a low moan but worked up to a mid-range 'ahh - ahh - ahh' that got higher as he got closer. I've never been the middle guy in a chain fuck, but being on the receiving end was great. Vincent starting moving harder, forcing Wade down onto me and in deeper. I was getting fucked by Wade, but I knew that every time he plowed into me, Vincent was the driving force. It was wildly arousing and I had to fight like crazy to hold off 'til we were all ready.

After what seemed like forever, Wade reached his limit, pulled out of me and grabbed our cocks in one huge fist. He had a good touch and I started to shoot immediately, arching back into the pillows as I unloaded in several big spurts, which all landed well up my stomach and felt like a gallon's worth. Vincent kept pumping until Wade was finished, pulled out and stepped next to me so that he could come on my stomach, which he did with bared teeth, growling his way through it, his face twisted with the intensity of his orgasm. Cody was still hanging over the back of the couch with a bird's eye view and grinned at us as we panted and gasped. We cleaned up a little, then jumped in the pool for another hour.

This time Wade took Cody’s hand and mine and led us back into the house; I grabbed Vincent on the way by and he slid a hand down my ass to goose me, grinning when I gave a little shriek and hopped out of his reach. Inside I pushed Wade down on the couch and knelt on the floor between his feet, taking his hardening dick into my mouth. Cody lay down on his back on the floor and slid under me to do the same. Vincent climbed onto the couch with Wade, kissing him and rubbing his nipples while he kept the other hand on my head, ruffling softly through my hair as I blew Wade. After a bit, Vincent pushed me off him and took over. Cody was still sucking me so I pulled out for a quick second, turned around above him and sunk my mouth down onto his cock. It didn't take us long, especially when Vincent reached down from the couch and poked a slick finger up my ass. Cody and I came pretty close together, sucked each other dry, and collapsed on the floor.

When Wade got close, Vincent straddled him, wrapping both his hands around their cocks, holding them together as he thrust in and out of his grip, fucking his hands and Wade’s cock. Wade lasted about six strokes in Vincent's fists, then erupted in a geyser of cum, groaning deep in his big chest and gripping Vincent’s thighs with white knuckles. Vincent let himself go as soon as Wade started to shoot, pumping his way through a short but hard climax that left him shaking. He stood up, laughing weakly and wobbled back a couple steps, bending over to put his hands on his knees, breathing hard. “That’s three. I’m finished.” A drop of sweat fell from his chin as I got up and went to him. He straightened and wrapped his arms around me, still trembling a little.

When we staggered out the door a while later, there were weary but sincere hugs and kisses all around. We drove home, showered quickly, and passed out.

In the morning I reached half heartedly for Vincent, not the least bit put out when he mumbled, "I don't think I can." I laughed and rolled over for another hour. With the Gran Prix right around the corner, I needed my beauty sleep anyway.

Monday afternoon I began talking with every Stonegate employee, one by one, getting a feel for them and the jobs they did, evaluating them with an owner's eye. I asked their thoughts on how we did things, their suggestions for improvements. There were some good ideas and I made a lot of notes that week, in preparation for the day Martin told me the transfer was complete.

I wanted to expand our range of operations and use the four barns more efficiently. The main barn, which held twenty-four horses, was almost always full. The south barn had stalls for twelve horses; it currently held only three of Cody’s horses, plus Zena and Barney. The 12-stall mare motel was for pregnant mares but Stonegate wasn’t a breeding facility any longer so it could become a general purpose barn. We had a few stallions but they didn’t need a 6-stall barn to themselves.

I didn’t care for the lack of tolerance one riding discipline typically had for another, the way the dressage people had looked down on Cody when he first moved in here, and I wanted to add some western stuff to our curriculum. I thought Cody might be agreeable to doing some reining seminars, and since William’s house was now empty, maybe have people stay for long weekends. It was big enough for eight people at two to a room. I’d just need another cook/housekeeper and made a note to check with Maria about that.

Cody’s daddy, Davis, was a hugely popular rodeo figure who would draw great crowds if we could get him here a couple times a year. Team penning and roping were also possibilities since we already had the steers and chutes. We’d need more bleachers around all the arenas, a larger designated area to park truck/trailer rigs for people who brought their own horses, and some sort of meeting room with kitchen facilities.

Sam wanted to host a series of horse care seminars, everything from recognizing the early stages of colic to emergency techniques. The local horse folks still called on her now and then when something happened that they couldn't cope with. Teresa had an idea for a workshop to help backyard horse owners use their money more wisely, tricks we used around Stonegate to get more bang for our buck.

I was toying with the idea of building a show facility, a nice place for one day or weekend shows. Other than ShowPark, which was huge, there weren’t any other really nice places. There were a few small ones with ratty barns, no place to eat, and rocky arenas; so it seemed there was a need for a good show facility. Stonegate was down a ¾ mile lane from the main road so we had a big chunk of land out front that would be perfect.

I also wanted to have a big open house after the change of ownership was final and we’d had a chance to spruce things up a bit. All the wood on the buildings and fences was due for painting or staining; the concrete barn floors needed to be stripped, scrubbed and sealed again; trees needed to be trimmed, pastures re-seeded; etc, etc, etc. I planned to make it a big event with a sit-down brunch for prospective clients and have Vincent cater it. I was just full of ideas.

I called Alejandro and Tommy in to discuss getting started on the clean-up part and they were excited about the open house, catching some of my enthusiasm in making Stonegate better. Teresa reported that the bank accounts were in great shape, clients paying on time, no deadbeats at the moment. We weren’t a cheap barn – it cost the better part of two thousand dollars a month to keep a horse here on a full training schedule, and that didn’t include vet or farrier bills. Zena and Barney didn’t pay rent but everyone else did, so our gross income was healthy, and I knew I could trim expenses here and there. Teresa had managed to secure a better deal on hay after the moldy alfalfa fiasco and we could probably get the per bale price down even lower with more horses to feed.

One place I wasn’t willing to skimp was wages so I got a current payroll list from Teresa and went over it carefully. We had twelve employees – Tommy, Alejandro, Teresa, and Sam, plus six guys and two girls who worked jointly for Tommy and Alejandro, rotating through all the various tasks every six months so that everyone knew how to cover for everyone else, if necessary. Each employee had two days a week off, working one weekend a month, again on a rotating schedule.

By Wednesday, I felt pretty confidant that I could make some positive changes in the way we did things that would benefit everyone and liven things up a little. Knowing I could do whatever I wanted was very liberating. William had always agreed to my ideas, but I’d still had to run things by him and get his approval. Now, as sole owner, if I wanted to, I could paint all the buildings pink, and make Daisy Dukes and wife beaters the official Stonegate uniform, but luckily for all of us, the stuff I wanted to do made a lot more sense.

I went home to Vincent that night content with life.

Copyright © 2011 Gabriel Morgan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..