Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stonegate Stables - 8. Chapter 8

“I promise…” He stopped and licked his lips, then swallowed, and spoke very deliberately. “I promise that you will never regret loving me.”

I don’t know what I thought he was going to say, but his words shattered me. I felt my face begin to crumble, and ground my teeth together. He deserved better than tears. I stayed by the dresser, watching him until I could speak. Even then my voice was not quite steady. “And I promise that I will love you as fully as you deserve."

We looked at each other as our words hung in the quiet room. They sounded like vows to me, and it was then that I felt my first real sense of us as a couple, that I was no longer just one man against the world. Vincent had committed himself to me, and I made another vow then - a silent one - that I would never forget how close we had come to losing each other. I would always treat our relationship with the care and importance that something so rare and special deserved. I studied his face carefully, memorizing the moment.

“I’m so glad you’re here.” He came to me then and we held each other, rocking a little, content in the knowledge of how good this was and how lucky we were.

After we ate lunch by the pool, Tommy and Alejandro took the van back to the barn. Vincent and I looked at each other with raised eyebrows. Nothing to do and all day to do it. We had our clothes off in an instant, and spent the afternoon swimming, reading, and lying in the sun. I was on my back, almost asleep, when I felt the cushion sag under Vincent’s weight. He lowered himself onto me, laying his half-erect cock on my belly, and I could feel the soft weight of his balls settling between my thighs.

We kissed for a long time, growing hard, moving against each other a little, until Vincent lifted himself from my chest slightly, and began to glide his erection through the smooth friction of our precum-slippery groins. We shifted around a bit till we got the angle just right, then he started to thrust in long fast strokes, dragging his cock next to mine, the heads bumping, the sensitive undersides stroked by the tight muscles of our stomachs. He worked at it, head hanging between his braced arms, breathing hard, dripping sweat onto my chest. I gripped his forearms and moved opposite him, straining against his body until we both started to come. Then he slowed his movements and stroked leisurely while we rolled through our orgasms, grunting softly with each contraction, squishy little noises from our cum-covered stomachs making us smile at each other. He slid off me, and we dozed until hunger woke us, showering quickly and raiding the kitchen to haul it all in front of the TV in the den.

Vincent knew every inch of my house already, so it barely felt different to have him there full time. What was different was knowing that he would be there - that we would wake up, fall asleep, cook, eat, fuck – every day, together. We secluded ourselves the next two weeks, telling our friends only that I was busy, and inviting everyone to a pool party the Saturday after next. I saw TJ at the barn a couple times, greeting him with affection and cornering him in the men’s room one time for a big wet kiss, making him promise to come to the party. Cody waggled his eyebrows at me and I grinned back, so I think he knew how things had worked out. I saw the joint doctor who gave me some exercises to help break up the scar tissue in my shoulder that had built up over the years. Vincent was like the Gym Police, making sure I did them every day, and slowly it began to feel better.

Vincent and I talked a lot during that time, learning more about our pasts, sharing little bits of things about ourselves. I confided that I still jerked off over a picture of him from four years ago dressed as a pirate for Halloween. He made me show him the picture, a little crinkled around the edges from me clutching it in the throes of orgasm. He has a patch over one eye, a bright scarf around his head, and he’s leering at the camera, his dark chest bare, tight pants revealing the bulge of his cock and balls.

When he stopped laughing, he told me the fantasy he’d had after watching me ride for the first time. I had been schooling one of Maddy’s big Holsteiners, posting to the trot as we circled the arena. He imagined sitting on the saddle behind me, his dick up my butt, me bouncing merrily up and down on him as we trotted around. When I told him that might actually be possible, his eyebrows shot up to his hairline and he grinned at me.

Maria fed us like kings, so we started getting up a little earlier and going for a run through the estates. At first it was tough to get a good run in. The first morning Vincent dragged me behind the gardener’s shed at the back of the development and ravished me on a pile of sod. The second morning it was up in the tree house we found at the edge of the piney woods, with the rising sun seeping in through the branches. The third morning I sucked him off quickly before we got out of bed and we made it the whole way around without incident.

We ate in every night those two weeks, viewing it as a honeymoon of sorts, and we weren’t interested in anyone else’s company. Maria left us something most nights, and Vincent cooked a few times. We read, watched TV, played cards, the usual evening pursuits, and it was so comfortable that it was difficult to believe that neither of us had ever lived with a lover before.

One morning I woke before him. He had kicked off the sheet and was sprawled on his back, his soft penis curled into its nest of short black hair. I wrapped my fingers gently around it, and the feel of its fragile warmth in my hand brought a flood of emotion that tightened my throat. I looked at Vincent's peaceful sleeping face, and wanted desperately to somehow keep him from life's inevitable hurts and disappointments. I knew that was impossible and unrealistic, but it didn't lessen the urge to want to hold him close and keep him safe.

He stirred a little, and I began a rhythmic squeezing with my hand. By the third one, his cock was coming gloriously alive. I was mesmerized by the sight of it swelling and lengthening in my hand. Usually, by the time we got naked with each other, it was upright and ready, so it wasn't often that I got to enjoy the process. When his cock was fully erect and twitching in my grip, I glanced up at him. He was watching me through narrowed eyes. "You better have plans for that," he muttered in his deep, gravelly morning voice.

Luckily, I did.

We made love often - every morning, either in bed or out on the trail somewhere (turns out we both love morning sex, something we hadn’t known about each other until we were together every morning), and again at night. We also both loved fucking somewhere other than the bedroom, and during those two weeks he burned dinner while taking me over the kitchen table, damn near drowned us both in the pool, and seduced me under a full moon on a blanket in the pasture with Zena grazing nearby. Not to mention our morning adventures while jogging. We were very happy, and those two weeks bonded our partnership like nothing else could have. We emerged two halves of a whole, a strong couple, loving, trusting, in tune with each other in ways I’d seen in only a few other relationships.

Pool party Saturday dawned clear and hot - perfect for a day of playing with friends. Dylan and Adam were cavorting in the water naked when Tommy and Alejandro arrived. I sent them out to the pool, and was heading back to the kitchen when I saw TJ’s Explorer turn in the lane. I alerted Vincent, and walked out to meet him. We hugged and kissed when he got out of the truck, and I walked him to the door with my hand on the back of his neck. I knew he was nervous, and when he saw Vincent smiling at him from the doorway, he stopped for a moment, took a deep breath, then marched up to him. Vincent shook his hand, running his free hand up and down TJ’s upper arm, then led the way to the kitchen.

Dylan chose that moment to come bouncing in the door for more chips, his cock flopping from thigh to thigh. When he spotted TJ, he stopped dead, grinned like a fool and kissed him, a wet sloppy smack. TJ had been with them a couple more times since the night we went there together, and they were getting to be a regular threesome. TJ kissed him back, and smiled at Dylan’s ass as he trotted back out to the pool. Cody and Wade arrived, greeting us all with hugs and kisses, TJ included, and he returned the kisses with enthusiasm, eyeing Wade with interest.

Soon everyone was naked in the pool except TJ and Vincent, who went to where TJ was sitting and straddled the bench behind him, reaching down to pull TJ’s t-shirt off. Vincent rubbed sunscreen onto his back, and I could see TJ relax under his hands; Vincent’s tongue isn’t the only thing that’s magic. When Vincent moved to his chest, he pulled TJ back against him and I could see them talking. After a few moments, they stood up and Vincent’s thumbs hooked into TJ’s shorts, hauling them down those long tan legs. When he bit TJ on the ass, TJ jumped a foot, then laughed and leaped into the pool with the rest of us. I smiled a 'thanks' at Vincent, who stripped and cornered me in the pool for a deep, wet kiss, groping me lustfully.

We grilled steaks, sausage, corn and veggies as evening fell, sitting around the pool in various groups as we got up to get more food and sat back down somewhere else. Somehow the conversation got around to blow job techniques. Cody was so adamant that Wade was the deep throat queen, we decided on a contest to settle the matter. We looked at the sausages, but they were way too small, so we started looking at each other. Most of us had been with one other over the years so we were familiar with the available equipment in its aroused state. TJ was a bit of a wild card, but three of us had seen his cock hard, so we took that into consideration.

Finally, we settled on me as being the longest at about 8.5”, not as thick as Vincent or Wade, but deep throating is all about length, so I was ‘it.’ Plus, my cock had been in everyone’s mouth over the years except Alejandro’s. The rules were simple – whoever could get my cock the furthest down his throat in three tries, won. I was ceremoniously laid out on a chaise with a cold beer, and Vincent got me groaningly hard with his hand and mouth, causing several partial erections, and a few empathetic moans as I writhed under Vincent’s ministrations.

Dylan waved his hand to go first, and everyone gathered around to witness his attempt. He ended up about two inches from my belly, gagged, and backed away to make room for the next contestant. Adam, Tommy, Cody, and Alejandro didn’t get quite that far, shaking their heads and vowing to practice more. We all giggled, but sobered up quickly when Wade stepped up to me, leaned over and buried his nose in my bush on the first go. I came off the chaise with a gasp and grabbed his head, holding him there for a second. Does anything feel as good as having your cock buried deep in some hot guy’s throat? Well, yeah, actually, but this is a close second.

I crossed my eyes and flopped back, gathering my control for the last two contestants. TJ was looking anxiously between me and Vincent. We hadn’t announced our partnership yet, but he was well aware that he was about to wrap his lips around a cock that belonged to Vincent, and he was having second thoughts. Vincent finally teased him into it, and he rested his hand on my leg, squeezing a little as he leaned over me. As his lips parted, I held my breath. I was still very attracted to him and wasn’t sure how I was going to react to this. Vincent seemed to sense my unease and grabbed my hand, holding tight as TJ inhaled me until his lips were pressed tight to the base of my penis, beating Wade by a nose. Everyone cheered as he slid his mouth back up me, giving the leaking slit of my cock a flick as he sat back with a satisfied smile.

Vincent eyed him for a moment, and as I looked up at him, it hit me why he was going last. He planned to win and use the ensuing celebration to announce us as a couple. But how could he beat TJ? Ha - what did I know? He grabbed my cock in one hand, stroking me until my eyes crossed and I was purple and straining at the seams, getting another half inch out of me. He cupped my balls in his other hand as he worked his mouth down my cock, pausing occasionally to whet the audience’s anticipation, stopping when his lips meet my belly, a tie with TJ. But he wasn’t finished. One by one, he gently pushed my balls into his cheek, dragging groans from everyone's throat but his own, it being filled with me.

He rolled his eyes at me, and then pulled up a little, letting my balls slide out of his mouth. He started working on my cock with his tongue and I tried to shove him away, wondering what the hell he was doing. He moved up and down on me, root to crown, and silence fell as our friends realized what was happening. Never one to miss an opportunity, Dylan immediately sat down next to me and started stroking his cock, moaning quietly and watching us intently. One by one the others joined him, transfixed by the sight of Vincent sucking me with those long, deep pulls. I came on the ninth one, crying out, and twisting away from Vincent’s strong suction. He stayed on me, pumping me with his hand, keeping the head of my cock in his mouth for the first couple shots. Then he lifted off and let the rest pulse out onto his hand, dribbling down his fingers.

The guys unloaded then, either onto me or each other. TJ stood near my hip, eyes closed, pulling gently on his cock, milking every last drop. God, he was hot. I watched him until he opened his eyes to mine, smiling at him. He returned the smile and came to me when I held out my hand, pulling him down and kissing him deeply. Vincent put his hand on the back of TJ’s neck and when our kiss broke, he turned TJ to him and chased my kiss with his own. I could see him respond to the skill of TJ’s mouth; he tilted his head and leaned into TJ, deepening the kiss. When they pulled apart, they looked at each other for a few seconds, and I knew TJ would be coming to bed with us tonight.

Vincent stood, pulling me up with him, and threw an arm around my shoulders. I looked around at my circle of friends, watching us in the twilight. “Vincent and I finally realized we’re in love, after all these years. He moved in a couple weeks ago.” We waited through the hugs and kisses, accepting congratulations, grinning at each other. “And, and, we’re going to play as a couple, so don’t cross us off your social calendar.” That was greeted with cheers and a few friendly gropes. As I mentioned earlier, Vincent was a favorite bed partner.

We all jumped in the pool to wash off, played volleyball for a while, ate again, and finally started winding down. Tommy and Alejandro left for home since they had to feed thirty-two horses the next morning. Cody and Wade headed for the cabana, while Dylan and Adam followed Vincent, TJ, and I to the house. At the top of the stairs, they broke left to the far guest room, and Vincent grabbed TJ by the wrist, bringing him with us. We showered to get the chlorine off, drying each other half heartedly, and then fell into bed, me in the middle with Vincent’s ass in my crotch, and TJ draped over me from behind. He had a hard-on going that I thought we might have to do something about, but he settled down and fell asleep without too much wiggling.

We woke up as the sun was rising over the pasture, rotated through the toilet and sink, then headed back to bed. I lay on my back with my hands behind my head; TJ and Vincent were propped on either side of me. Vincent’s hand wandered over me, tugging at little tufts of hair in my crotch, swirling a finger around my nipple, licking the soft curve of my armpit. TJ watched him, but didn’t touch me until Vincent leaned across to kiss him, playing in his mouth while gradually moving back, bringing TJ with him. Finally TJ had to put a hand on me or fall over, and he ended up holding my far hipbone, his forearm lying low across my belly, just brushing my soft dick. I pushed up into him a little, smiling as the warmth and pressure of his arm stiffened me. He broke the kiss and glanced down, then took me in his hand, stroking gently.

“I hear Sean took care of you the other night,” Vincent said with a smile.

He blushed. “Yeah. It was . . . good.”

I raised my head and glared at him. "Good? It was just 'good'?"

He laughed. "Okay, okay, it was great, all right? Amazing."

“Wanna try it from the other side?” TJ and I looked at Vincent. “You don’t mind, do you, babe?” he said, raising an eyebrow at me.

I rolled my eyes. “Oh, well, if I have to.”

“Okay, we’ll do this together,” he said to TJ, crawling between my legs, and pulling TJ around beside him. “Lube us all real good.”

TJ went to work, doing himself first, then Vincent’s twitching erection, finally sliding a warm hand down from my balls to rub a cautious finger around my asshole. “Push it in,” Vincent instructed, shoving my knee back so he could watch TJ’s progress. I groaned as TJ’s big, blunt middle finger pushed into me. “All the way.”

TJ’s face was a study in concentration as he watched his finger disappear, glancing up at me when he was in. I groaned, and arched back a little as he sunk in. Love those knuckles. . .

Vincent had been screwing me at least once a day for the past two weeks, so I didn’t need all the prep work he ran TJ through, but it felt great and TJ needed to learn in case he topped someone less experienced than me. By the time he had three fingers in me, TJ was shaking worse than I was and had to stop. Vincent passed the time playing with TJ’s ass, slipping just the tip of his finger in and out, and fondling my dripping dick, drawing precum circles on my balls. When TJ had recovered sufficiently, Vincent stroked him firmly several times, making TJ gasp, and bringing him fully erect. Then he nodded at me and I grabbed my knees, spreading myself for TJ’s assault.

“Move up a little, spread your knees," Vincent instructed. "Hang onto your dick right below the head and push into him. Don’t put too much effort into it cause you only want to go in to here,” he instructed, giving TJ’s cock a squeeze. TJ took a deep breath, and as I felt him press against me, I pushed slightly and in he went. He let out a quavery moan and closed his eyes tight. I smiled at Vincent, remembering our first time.

“All the way now, slowly,” Vincent encouraged him, and TJ slid tentatively into me, breathing hard through his mouth at the tight grip of my ass around his lurching cock. When he was buried in me, he stopped and fell forward onto braced arms, hanging over me.

Jesus! I had no (moan) . . . fucking (pant) . . . idea (grunt).”

He hung there for a few moments, then began to slide slowly out of me, a tight grimace on his face. When he sank back in, his features relaxed and his mouth fell open as a long 'ahhhhhhhh' sighed out of him. He picked up the pace and came in just a few minutes, groaning loudly with each shot.

When he was finished, Vincent claimed me, impatiently shoving his way in, rock hard from having watched TJ come in me. TJ’s eyes were glued to where Vincent’s cock moved in and out of my body. Vincent began thrusting quickly, and I knew we wouldn't last long, so I started stroking myself, watching Vincent’s face as he pumped into me. When he began to climax, he opened his mouth in a silent grimace, each spasm jerking him hard inside me. I got myself off a couple strokes after him, and for a full minute all you could hear were grunts and groans as we emptied ourselves.

“Ahhhh. God.” TJ collapsed on his back, one hand spread across his chest, his mostly hard dick still twitching on his belly. We lay there for a while, getting our breath back. “That was unreal. I’m a top. For sure.” He looked quickly at me. “Not that I didn’t enjoy the other night, but this was way better. What a feeling!”

“You think so, huh? You haven’t been fucked by Vincent yet. I’m a novice compared to him.”

“Well, hardly,” Vincent snorted. “You do me just fine.”

“Yeah, but you’re more experienced than I am, and have better control. It makes a difference. I know - I’ve been fucked by guys like me.”

TJ was listening with interest. “Okay. If you want to,” he added quickly, glancing at Vincent.

I could see Vincent was interested – his cock was already perking back up, but he looked at me and my heart gave a little twist. He wanted to, I knew that. What I suddenly wasn't so sure about was whether I could say okay. Vincent watched me carefully, his eyes locked on mine, and then he cupped my face in his hand and ran his thumb lightly over my mouth. "I love you."

That was all I needed. I knew he did, I knew we were stronger together than I gave us credit for, but sometimes I still needed to hear it.

Copyright © 2011 Gabriel Morgan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..